The Billionaire's Wife |✓

sia_fictional

"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's get... Еще

||Introduction||
Chapter:- 1
Chapter:- 2
Chapter:- 3
Chapter:- 4
Chapter:- 5
Episode:- 6
Episode:- 7
Chapter:- 8
Chapter:- 9
Chapter:- 10
Chapter:- 11
Chapter:- 12
Chapter:- 13
Chapter:- 14
Chapter:- 15
Chapter:- 16
Chapter:- 17
Chapter:- 18
Chapter:- 19
New book
Chapter:- 20
Chapter:- 21
Chapter:- 22
Chapter:- 23
Chapter:- 24
Chapter:- 25
||Introduction part: 2||
Chapter:- 26
Chapter:- 27
Chapter:- 28
Chapter:- 29
Chapter:- 30
Chapter:- 31
Chapter:- 32
Chapter:- 33
Chapter:- 34
Chapter:- 35
Chapter:- 36
Chapter:- 37
Chapter:- 38
Chapter:- 39
Chapter:- 40
Chapter:- 41
Chapter:- 42
Chapter:- 43
Chapter:- 44
Chapter:- 45
Chapter:- 46
Chapter:- 47
Chapter:- 48
Chapter:- 49
Chapter:- 50
Chapter:- 51
Chapter:- 52
Chapter:- 53
Chapter:- 55
Chapter:- 56
Chapter:- 57

Chapter:- 54

7.7K 370 128
sia_fictional

OKAY! STOP...STOP!
WAIT!

Before you start reading, I have a request.

Go to my wattpad bio, there I've mentioned my insta link where I uploaded two teasers of this chapter. Have a quick look.

Hope you people will like that.

___________________________________________
**************************************
A long chapter ahead. Happy reading!

__________________________________________
**************************************

Writer's POV

A seven years old boy kept his hand over the prickling shoulder of six years old Avni who is dressed in lavender frock with white, little sandals on.

Avni jerked her head up, "Dadda..." Her words died when she found Abhinav standing there. Her hope dumps into her stomach pit. Her disappointed face made the little boy more sad.

She sniffed like a lost child and threw her arms around his neck. His small arms wrapped around her as he patted her back. Her lips trembles with her craving heart. A aching heart craving for her father's love.

"Don't cry, Avi." He mumbled in his sweet baby voice, trying to act firm and strong, trying to hide his pain he is feeling because of his injury.

Avni buried her red, puffy left cheek on his throat line,"I want dadda...where is he? When will he come? Today?" She questioned the same thing which has been asking from past one year, and no one knows what to answer her.

Abhinav himself was a child who hated Avni's father because it's Raivath who is responsible for her tears. And Abhinav can't see her shedding tears. That's what his heart teached his childish brain. Even though, he didn't knew anything like Avni but he knew one-thing that Raivath is a bad man who made his friend Avi cry.

"He will comeback soon, Avi. He is out for some work." Abhinav answered the same thing everyone is telling her from a year.

She pull herself back with anger in her small face, as she stomped her little legs on the ground, "But he is on TV. Why can't he come out of it?" She shows her displeasure, "He...he...dadda go inside the TV but why can't he come to me?" She yelled in her shrill voice.

"He--"

"I want dadda!" She intervene stubbornly making Abhinav show his bleeding elbow which made her silent on that instant. He knew how to distract her.

Her red, puffy eyes goes wide as she slightly and softly touched his right arm with sobs leaving her mouth, "Ab--Abhi...you again fell somewhere?" Avni asks with her wet lips. She looked cute to him when she gets worried for him. He liked it.

"I didn't knew the grass was slippery--ouuuhhh!" He screams when Avni touched injured area. And his scream abruptly made her pull her hands back, "Easy, Avi, it's hurting." He says making her blew cool air on his injury.

"S..sorry...you always get boo-boo."

"I bought rose for you." He said, while pulling out a fresh red rose from his pocket and handed it to her which made her squealed in triumph.

"Thankyou, Abhi." She kissed his cheek in happiness which elated his heart.

Avni sniffed the soothing smell of her favourite rose and she kept it away for awhile on her small left palm when her eyes wanders on the blood staining flush of Abhinav.

Grabbing his left palms in her small right one, "Let's go to mumma. She will treat you." She dragged him out, and he followed her wherever she was taking him.

He smile foolishly on seeing her mind getting distracted. When he saw her crying, we went to his mansion's garden to pick a rose for her, so that he can make her smile.

He didn't even knew what love was at that age, but he felt it; but he never felt her.

Progression took time, and Avni got to know about her father's reality with suitable mind at the age of thirteen. And the most trustworthy person she had was Abhinav in her life as a friend. He was her literal support system, so was Sia but Avni had some what more stronger bond with Abhinav in her heart. No...not the brotherly feel... not the opposite gender attraction, but it was pure friendship.

Yes! For her this isn't the filmy world where a girl and boy can't be friends quote works; but only if she knew.

On ageing, Abhinav got to know the real meaning of love. And from the age of seventeen, he desired to be with his first love which eventually was never his in reality.

He took her pure gestures as her loving tenderness towards him, and fallen deeply in love with her by the age of twenty.

The day he planned to propose her, his twenty-first birthday; Avni gave him the most heart wrenching gift of all the time by introducing Neil to him as her boyfriend.

And that was the first time, Abhinav Roy suffered heartbreak but accepted her happiness with paining heart.

He thought she was his forever story, but the book of life told him that she is just a fable myth of his heart.

The girl who he found sleeping with drooling saliva from her mouth, with tears stained cheeks on his bed for the very first time with his favourite teddy bear; has found a man for herself now and unfortunate to his luck, it's not him.

At first, the six years old Abhinav was furious seeing a random girl sleeping on his bed with his favourite stuffy which his mother gave him, but when he heard her cute babyish voice...he felt waves dancing around him.

And that was the forever moment for him.

She is his first love who broke his heart.

Not once but twice, unintentionally but she did.

And he accepted his faith. He accepted the heartbreak. He accepted that she wasn't destined to him.

.

.

.

Sia push the door, and enters inside Abhinav's room which is illuminating from broad daylight coming from windows; only to find him sitting on the ground with his face between his palms. His body is shaking indicating her that he indeed is crying. He is broken. He is shattered.

He hide his feelings well, the same way he used to do it in past. It was his first love, which is a unknown one-sided tale.

He indeed is hopeless romantic.

He remember, how he use to look at the moon thinking about her like she use to think about her husband.

He wasn't a failure in love battle because he didn't ever got the chance to fight for one. He was just left by himself, by his broken self.

Sia knew. She knew how her brother use to adore Avni, but destiny was never on his side.

She hugs her brother's shaking figure which melted in her arms. He needed someone. For God sake, he can't handle himself now. He is been doing it from last six months. He is hiding his pain behind the concrete walls. Alone. Avni can't be his, he knows. She is already three months pregnant with his children, and he respect her boundaries and choice. He always did, but lost his shit the day his father got third heart attack in a row and somewhere his insecurities lead him to spit nuisance. But can't he grieve his dead emotions which are killing him inside.

All he wanted to ask; doesn't he have rights? Right to be happy, right to love, right to deserve love in return, right to be someone who someone else also wants the same way he wants her? Or is he asking for too much?

Technically he was in love with her from the age of six, because no girl other than her mattered to him. And he lost her. She was there beside him always yet so far.

He lost the girl he loved for last twenty-two years who was never his.

"Bhai, want to share something with your crazy sister?" Sia mumbles rubbing his back. She knows what he is feeling. What he is suffering from, after all she was in his place once.

Abhinav sniffs and pulls away with his head bow down. Sia sat infront of him with his left palm in between her both palms squeezing them.

"Some says it's painful to wait for someone. Some says it's painful to forget someone. But I am feeling the worst, I don't know whether to forget her or wait for her. I waited for her, for years...I---i can't just forget her, Sia. And she didn't even understood anything ever? Like never? Not for once? Why? Why did I felt for her? And she didn't? Why she never did? I feel like I was a fool. A bloody immature stupid whose heart was full of hopes...the hope that she will turn around oneday and choose me, not him; but she never did. She never understood my love. It's paining a lot. I don't know what should I do with it. It's fucking hurting me inside so bad that I want to scream...I want to scream so hard and loudly, that I want the intensity of that sound of that hurtful scream to take away this pain from me; but I can't even do that because out there, I have to pretend that I am happy, fake my happiness for people. I don't understand how am I am going to handle this...but I want this to go away. Go that far away that I can breathe in peace." He says hoarsely making Sia's eyes turn watery. She can feel him.

But she needs to make her brother understand somethings, "Was it her mistake, bhaiya, was it?" Abhinav looked away knowing what Sia is saying is truth, "Love comes to you gently and you let it enter inside you without knowing how much destruction it holds with in. She love someone else, and no reason can justify that why she should love you and not Neil bhaiya. She is not at fault...I know, you understand this but you also needs to understand that you're also not at fault. It's not your fault that you fell in love with a girl, neither it's her fault that she fell in love with the boy she met in a mall. Your love was pure, bhai. Very pure and innocent but she is her own person. You can't question her that why she didn't chose you because you weren't an option for her ever. You are her childhood friend, and you were always that to her. The closeness you shared with her was out of friendship which you both had since you didn't even understand how to spell emotions and feelings. You grew up with her, so did she with you. It was nothing different for her because you never gave her hints...that you're slightly interested in her. You heard her crush stories with fake joy, but behind her back you threatened those boys. You heard her lovestory hiding your pain behind your smile. Was it her fault that she didn't fall for you? Have you ever gave her a bit of hint from your side that it wasn't anymore just a friend?"

"I never wanted to make her uncomfortable, Sia. Never ever. I...I just can't hurt her, either I can't able to take risk on our friendship. She was suffering so much already. I...I thought holding hands was our thing, but I didn't knew it was just out of her habit of years. I didn't knew it. I thought----" Abhinav shakes his head to erase her memories. He knows, his complaints can never change his past, and his present, and his future, "---Just tell me how to scratch out this soothing yet painful crawling feeling out of my heart. It fucking suffocating me now." He said so deeply that it crunched Sia's heart.

Sia sit on her knees and inhales the deep breath, "See, bhai, it will take time. You needs to get heal. This heart of yours, needs to get heal and healing takes time. You felt it for years, it's not going to get away in just some flick. I was with Armaan for two years and didn't able to get over him till now, until he again came back to me. It's him healing me, and I healing him. The time is healing us. And time will heal you too, heal your heart. There must be a very beautiful soul out there, you will find in future, maybe somewhere in hallway of some random place; and you will realise that she was your destiny always. She might help you in process of healing, but for time being we can't force someone to understand us. Right? Just go with the flow--"

"And what if the waves of her memories strongly hits me, and will throw me back in the mud again?"

"Then you will start to thrust yourself up from it, again. Again and again. And suddenly you will find a hand pulling you out of that mud, and that pull will be so strong that you'll feel yourself like feather weight because she will weigh you in her heart. That certain someone will give you the love you are craving for. And on that instant you will understand the difference between first love and true love. And believe me, bhai, it works. The whole universe of you will be changed. Just don't rush. Give yourself time. You need that, and I am with you always... always. I can't see you like this. You are not yourself. Just accept the fact, she can never be yours. I am not asking you to move on, just move forward in your life." Sia says in sad tone, strengthening her brother who just shake his head.

"I, myself never moved on from my first love, because it felt so euphoric that coming out of his love made me feel dead. But did I ever blamed him? Armaan wanted to go away, and he did, he even didn't told me the reason that time; and let me tell you this, that I did know how one-sided lover feels, and how a lover feels when she felt her man's love... I have had experienced both the heartbreaks caused via same person. But what you needs to understand is, you're making Avni regret for the things, she isn't even responsible for. Yes! She told me about the argument you both had...and she was crying, Bhai. Why? She blabbered how she never wanted to make you feel that way. Why are you punishing her? Wh--"

"I am not punishing her at all. I am in no place to accuse her." Abhinav interrupted in between.

"Really? Then what's the sudden boundary you adapted with her? Tell me? Why isn't she Avi anymore to you? Why your friendship is suffering? We can't see old banters between you? Just why your bond loosen?"

"Because I need time, ma'am. I need fucking time. Like you said, this isn't going to get out in a swift..just like that. And if I will not set the boundaries then how am I supposed to move on? I need to get back into my old zone to call her Avi. And Sia, this isn't her fault but mine...I accept it that it was wrong of me to presume her friendly notions as something more...but truth is I did. And in that friendship we both were equally invested, so for time being, our friendship will have to suffer. Just understand me also. Why am I not allowed to grieve over my emotions which were killed although it was always suicidal. One-sided love is always suicidal feelings. Let me take it my way. I can't move forward in life because I want to move on from her. Just respect my feelings too. Why am I wrong in here? I apologized to her already for my behaviour. I told her that it will take some time for me to get back into my old self. Why can't she accept that it's not easy for me? Did she moved on from her husband who left for years without any explanation? Did you forget your boyfriend? No. No one did. It's get awkward, Sia. It does. I can't face her like before. I don't want her to regret anything because of me, but I want her to understand my feelings atleast. I am not asking her to reciprocate them, did I? No. But all she can do is understand me like before because I am not in my stable mind, but she is. Yes! She makes efforts to put things back as same but once a broken glass can be fixed...maybe..but it will never be the same. I...I-----argghhh...fuck it! It's so freaking messed up." He grumbles making his sister more sad about his situation.

'I wish, you find someone soon who will built a whole new glass for you.' Sia wished in her mind but didn't said it aloud because her brother is definitely not in sane mind. He will take her words differently cause there's something very creepy about heartbreak is, that people self-sympathize, and pity themselves because they think they're suffering the worst. And they deserve best.

Abhinav heard Sia. Every word of hers, but it's is easy to say then enduring it. He needs his sanity back. He needs people around him to understand him.

But what the Roy siblings didn't realised that, there's a woman standing outside the room listening their conversation which crushed her womb carpooling her heart with jealousy.

She licks her lower lip, and wipes her tears which left her eyes without her permission. She held herself together with the confidence oozing around her, and takes a deep breath before knocking.

A sudden knock on the already opened door, made Abhinav wipe his tears meanwhile Sia sniffs big time whilst realising a deep breath.

"Yes?"

The door opens wide revealing the figure cladded in black shimmery saree, "Krish?" Abhinav mumbles in amusement.

Krishna smiled at them politely, "Good evening, Ms. Roy...good evening, AR."

"Good evening." Sia greets her back with a smile.

"What are you doing here?" Abhinav asks admiring her from top to bottom. His heart just admired her. He never imagined Krishna in Indian traditional dresses, and now when she is wearing it; he can't take off his eyes from her.

"Well, uhm! I guess, you forget that you promised me that you will accompany me tonight in the engagement party." Krishna says sadly seeing his devasted condition.

And suddenly, it striked him. His eyes found his sister already dressed in green saree looking smoothly beautiful with her diamond stud. He didn't noticed her look.

"Actually, I was here to see if you are ready or not..." Sia trailed off making Abhinav curse underneath.

"Fuck! Just give me fifteen minutes, I'll get ready." He says while sauntering towards his washroom making Krishna smile at him.

Sia's mobile goes off. It was Armaan asking her to come out. Confirming the comfort of Krishna, she walked out hurriedly after promising to meet at venue.

Krishna was lost in Abhinav's big painting hung just above his bed, and her heart is silently aching. It was strong yet she felt it reckless. Why she had to feel for him, even after knowing that he has someone else in his heart?

Krishna and Abhinav, the two duo had a unknown bond together. It's always the friendship from his side...his flirting was for fun, but he melted her heart. She knew already, Krishna Shah has started to fall in love with Abhinav Roy; and she can't stop it. The more they talk, her heart craves to hear him more. The more they meet, the more her heart demands to stay with him.

She had dozens of crushes, had experienced infatuation, attractions, everything a girl experience but she never found someone who boosted her confidence so much, and accepted her sassiness except Abhinav. The men and boys she met, always adviced her to keep her attitude in check and that's the reason she left interest in everyone, but Abhinav accepted her as she is. Even after ignoring him like a plague for a month, he got his way to her. She even felt attracted to DD once, but she brushed it off because she never ever can imagine her future with DD, it was just her descision. But now whenever she close her eyes, she always find herself in Abhinav's arms. Yeah! Finally someone took her heart, and this time she willingly gave in even after knowing of how much pain she is going to suffer.

But she will make her way into his heart. One day... definitely...or maybe.

The false hopes destroy's humans sanity and even after knowing the truth, we willingly jump into the pool of our own mythos fairytale.

"I am ready." A voice pull her out from her thoughts as she blinks the tears away, and turn around.

"How are you feeling?" She asks him, out of blue making him baffle for a moment, but then he realised she heard their conversation.

He look away and sighs, "Broken, I guess."

"You are a strong man, superstar. Maybe not the lead character of Mrs. Khanna's story but you've been always that someone who held her together." Krishna says as she walk towards him making him amused.

"How do you know?" He fumbles.

Krishna smirks, "May be I understand you...more than you." She says whilst adjusting his tie, and pull away giving rythmic smell of her perfume.

"You're being confident." He teases.

"I am a confident woman." She nods to herself.

"Flatter yourself." He comments.

"Well...you that to me." She says inaudible to him.

"Sorry but what?"

"I asked how love feels to you?" She asks, yearning to know his perception

"Why would you ask though?" He questioned, smriking at her which made her roll her eyes.

"I am not in love, okay? It's DD...he found a girl and think that love is unexplainable." She answers as they wall out of the room.

Abhinav chuckles lightly, "He found someone finally?"

"Yeah! He did. Now don't turn the question. Answer me."

Abhinav shakes his head and smile sadly, "It's merciless. Love is merciless."

"Ohh! Everyone have their own defination of love."

"Hmm...they do. Well, who's that girl? DD's girlfriend should I say?" Abhinav asks changing the topic.

"Kavya... she's a journalist he met during the press session where Mr. Khanna have had revealed his face." Krishna answered casually.

"Ooo! That's great. How you find Neil...as in nature?" He asks out of blue making Krishna smile.

"He is a great man." She quotes making Abhinav let out deep breath.

"Ofcourse! A great man." He says in sarcasm making Krishna offend.

"Hey! Don't disrespect him."

"Oopps! Someone is offended. Well.. rationally, why? Why do you like him..or respect him so much?" He asks after mocking her making her shake her head.

She knows, Abhinav is jealous of Neil because according to him, Neil stole Avni.

"I don't like him... I love Mr. Khanna. I admire him as my idol. I respect him because he deserves every bit of it. He is a father figure to me, the one I never had." She says with heavy heart remembering how during a mission her father died. He was a police officer.

"Daddy?"

"Ew! Fuck off, AR. Shut up or I'll rip you." Krishna groaned.

"Oh! Sweetheart, I am waiting for that. Does tonight sounds good?" Abhinav asks in josh mood earning a smack on his right bicep.

"Shut up, stupid, or I am gonna beat your ass."

"I didn't knew, you were into spanking. Uh-oh! You seems like kinky type." He stated earning another tight smack.

"Shut the hell up, you gross human." She orders making him chuckle.

He and his flirting goes up with her.

********

Avni adjusted her chunari on her waist and smiles looking at her reflection. She doesn't look like a bride, but not lesser than one. How much she wanted to marry her husband in the very traditional way, but her dream remained a dream.

Every girl dreamt of a fairytale in her life, atleast once; she also did but when people says, life is unpredictable, it's true.

She looks ethereal in the floral printed lehenga. It was the direct order from Kia that Avni will wear whatever she is going to choose for her cause ofcourse, bestfriend goals. They celebrate every events like it's of their own house.

Her hairline filled with holy vermillion meanwhile her henna stained hands cladded with heavy bangles. She pulls out her nupital chain from under her heavy neckpiece. She is glowing like a literal moon having her husband's all attention fixed on her.

Neil was standing at her back, watching her reflection on the mirror especially his gaze lurking on her naked back as she was wearing deep neck blouse.

How precious she looked to him. Wearing the gorgeous lehenga with three months pregnant belly, all his. Although her attire hides her profound stomach, but the cherry red glow on her cheeks attracts him to bite them. Just for once. Atleast.

Avni's brown pair of doe met his darkened orbs who gestured her towards the hanging coat on the clothing line of the closet. She let out a deep breath before turning around and ushers to his side of closet. Pulling the coat out, she stands behind him. Neil was spraying the perfume as he see his wife standing behind him. He strech his right hand out and Avni slides the cloth over his arm making him wear the jacket.

Soon she was standing infront of him patting his suit lapel and adjusting the single heavy gold chain around his neck. Neil had her waist possessively surrounded by his veiny arms, all the way adoring her.

"I am sorry." Neil says pecking her nose but Avni just gaze at him with sulking expression, "You look so beautifully cute." He says pecking her cheeks as a goofy smile strech on her lips, but she still looked at him with stinky eyes.

"Your flattering words will not redeem your mistake." Avni sasses making Neil chuckles as he pecks her forehead lovingly.

Although she smiled at him but pull away, giving warning through her eyes, "I am angry at you. It's their engagement today, Neil. If you weren't able to come on time then you should've told me earlier. I had to lie to Kia about feeling little low as the cause of my delay."

"I didn't do it intentionally, baby. I am sorry."

"I don't care. They're my bestfriends. They'll definitely not like me reaching late on their special day." Avni scowls while pulling the heels out making Neil's eyes grew bigger.

"Don't tell me, you are not wearing them?" He objects.

"Well, I am." She shrugs making Neil sighs.

"You're pregnant, Avni, and wearing lehenga will already make it tough for you to walk steadily." Neil reasons while following her behind to their bedroom.

"FYI, I already had wore lehengas with heels many times so it's nothing new for me." Avni says while adjusting herself on edge of bed with a stoic face, showing her displeasure.

"But you're pregnant this time, love." He saw her lips getting strech but she covers up.

She needs all of his attention on her. He already knows that.

"I am." Avni says while scrolling her phone and dialing Kia's number to tell they're leaving in five minutes.

Meanwhile Neil went inside and wore his black loafers pairing up with his outfit. He wore his watch on his right wrist and adjusted the bracelet Avni gifted him on left one. Inserting the expensive black shades inside his inner pocket of suit jacket, he walked back to find his wife opening the strap of her heels.

"Goodness! You aren't wearing those heels, Avni. I am saying this for last time and this is final." Neil says getting fed up with his wife who is adamant to wear heels.

Avni glared at him, "And I am wearing them. I am also saying this for the last time and this is final." She spat back making him exhale a deep breath.

It's all his fault. He took too much time in the office, even after her warning. Today is Kia and Rishabh's engagement function, and Avni was supposed to be there before an hour but she is running because Neil promised, he will drive her.

'I swear anyone in my place would have lost his mind seeing her greedy for attention.' Neil sighs and walk inside the closet. Taking her flats, he walk back to her finding his wife inserting her swollen feets inside heels.

"Okay! Fine, woman...here; I apologise again for getting late. I am so so sorry. Please, wear this---" Neil says indicating towards the flats and bent on his knee, infront of her.

"What are you doing?" She asks in perplexity.

"Getting on my knees for your mercy." He says making her cheeks turn red.

Neil slips the flat in her feets, and when he look up; she was flushed. He raise his right brow in anticipation making her roll her eyes.

"You can't just say so intimate things, and pretend like you said nothing." She mumbles discreetly.

A sly smirk plasters on his lips as he slides his hands under her lehenga, tracing her ivory skinned leg sensually making her breath hitch.

"Wh--what are you doing, Neil?" She whispers with heavy breath.

"Do we have sometime before the party?" He asks huskily as his hands planted over her inner thigh grazing them; making her heartbeat pace in speed.

His words made the sensual steamy tension arise between them.

His right hand's fingers traced the linning of her panties which made her dazzy, "N-no!" He pulled back his hand hearing her breathless answer which disappointed her. A lot.

"What...why would you stop?" She asks in heavy breath making Neil stand up and straighten his Armani two-piece suit.

His gaze hooded to her and a devilish smirk made its way, "It's yours bestfriends engagement party, Avni. They wouldn't like if their bestfriend will reach late, would they?" He says in a mocking tone.

And with that he tucked her hand and made her stand on her feets receiving a deadly glare from her.

"I am not talking to you." Avni gushes with red cheeks and saunters out with her husband tailing behind her hiding her embarrassment.

"Hey, baby! I am sorry. Please..." Neil snickers. He loves to mess with her.

Avni turned around abruptly making him stop right infront of her. She open her palm infront of him making him baffle. Neil raise his right brow as he flattened his right palm over her small one, meanwhile Avni removes her palm and again placed infront of him.

"What do you want?"

"Your sorry." She answers as she gestures towards her palm. Neil chuckles lightly at her cute demands as he pulls her cheeks earning a smack on his hand.

He gave her a cheeky smile whilst kissing her right palm. Avni huffs angrily and actioned throwing the kiss he left on her palm on the ground. Ouch!

Neil turns emotionless seeing her actions.

"I don't need your sorry." She spats verily, and turned back ushering towards staircase.

She secretly kissed her right palm back, not wanting her husband to show her tenderness but he caught the glimpse whose heart suddenly flipped in joy as he happily followed her with numerous sorries on the way.

"Wait---wait, sweetheart...Hey! Avni, I am sorry." He says while pulling his glasses out and running behind her.

"Okay! Stay angry all you want but walk slowly. Right? I will make your favourite poha." He bribes making Avni's steps slow.

Neil gently surrounded her shoulder and walks down the staircase with her.

********

As the ceremony proceeded, Kia and Rishabh exchanged the ring, binding eachother with their love. There were only family members and family friends were invited by Kia and Rishabh's side. And as for now Khanna family is out of media's gossip trends, well it's until till Avni's pregnancy is not announced.

And about Raivath & Neela, the news of them getting together was in trend for like a month before three months ago but they didn't cared anything. They have had enough of ruckus in their plates for almost of their life till now.

Lots of fun took place because the host they signed for tonight was none other than Advik , who kept the enthusiasm at it's peek with his natural chaos.

"So, Neela, when is Advik getting married?" A lady asks. Nat turns her head slightly to eardrops their conversation as till now she was busy with Sia, Avni, Kavya and Krishna.

"It's not me who will decide that. It will be his decision." Neela brushed off the topic.

"Well, my niece will be the best for him." The lady said making Shweta raise her brow.

"Really? What does she do?" Shweta peeps in, making the group of ladies fixing their attention on her.

"Excuse me?"

Shweta raise her brows, "What? I asked what does she do? Meaning work. Like Advik started to work, I just asked what's her profession?"

"She...she is a MBA graduate. And for now, is doing a job." Mrs. Reema replies politely. She is fraternal aunt of Kia.

"That's good." Shweta remarks with a smile which boosted Reema's confidence.

"Thankyou. She is actually very beautiful, you know..." She started to ramble the story making Neela glare at Shweta who mischievously smile.

"Seems like, Aunt Neela is getting too many proposals today. Advik's anchoring is giving too much exposure of his gorgeous personality." Sia snickers making the young ladies giggle but one among them scowled.

Yes! Nat and Advik kept their relationship lowkey, but everyone knows something is going on between the duo.

"Yes! His personality is too much catchy." Kavya nods her head in agreement.

Krishna gestures her eyes towards Natasha silently. Everyone shifts their attention to her who is emotionlessly staring at the icecream pot she was carrying.

Avni place her hand over Nat's shoulder, "Nat?" Natasha blinks her eyes furiously and found everyone's attention on her.

"No.. nothing!"

"Don't worry, Nat, Advik is yours." Sia teases while waving her hand hauntingly making everyone chuckles.

Nat blushed and says, "He is. He is mine." She simply says as the matter of fact making everyone's eyes widen because till now she never agreed to them.

"Another engagement on the way." Kavya points making Nat smile which wiped out when Avni's words fell on her ears.

"Not until her stupid brothers will threaten my brother with loaded guns on his head." Avni says making Sia and Krishna smile slyly.

"That's true." Sia sighs dramatically imagining the protective brother side of her fiance.

"What?" Kavya stood slack-jawed.

"You will get use to this soon." Krishna says making Kavya blinks her eyes in bewilderment.

"I don't need to worry about that when I have their wives on my side." Nat's reply impressed Avni and Sia as they smirked.

.

.

.

"Okay, now don't be too hard, love. I am sorry." Neil pleads to his wife for the nth time now as he stuffs her mouth with manchurian.

Avni twist her lower lip showing her displeasure.

"DD, what do you do when your girlfriend gets angry on you?" Avni asks DD who is standing beside Neil.

"Amm... ma'am, that depends. Like what's the reason she is upset with me!" DD answer not trying to upset his boss.

Avni hummed in response as Neil made her eat noodles, "I am giving you the situation then. What if you get late even after promising Kavya?"

DD gulp as he saw his boss giving him side eyes, precisely glaring at him to utter any nuisance that will increase her tantrums.

DD clears his throat, "Well, actually...I will do the exact same thing what president do for you." His answer pleased Neil whilst he smirks victoriously.

'I am safe.' DD pats his shoulder proudly.

"Really?" Avni scoffed.

"Yes, Mrs. Khanna, after all I have always looked upto president whilst moving forward in life." DD says with a smile.

"Ohh! That should be it for business purposes only, because your president definitely does disappoints his wife a lot. If you're going to follow his path in romance, then Kavya is going kill you for sure. He is very slow in romancing." Avni shrugs as Neil drops the fork and made bite of dosa for her which she demanded next to eat.

"Yes, ma'am." DD didn't know what to answer instead of this.

Neil raise his brow emotionlessly at DD making him bite his inner cheeks.

'Where the hell I got stucked, man!' DD gulps giving his boss a nervous smile.

Neil simultaneously turns his gaze towards his wife who is still angry from him. And being a good, caring husband he is, he is dancing on her tune.

"Are you sure that I am slow in romancing because your three months pregnant belly isn't agreeing with your statement." Neil says hauntingly oozing his male ego making Avni's eyes wide as she coughs out.

Neil pass her the glass of water whilst kneading her back hurriedly as he finds the red hue covering her from neck to cheeks and her eyes towards DD who looked at the couple awkwardly.

"Ahu--mm..I guess, I should leave. Krishna is calling me." DD says and didn't waited anymore as he scurry off with the gossip on his tongue as he chuckles imaging his boss getting hell of earful today.

Avni smacked Neil's chest, "Are you wicked or what?"

"That I am." Neil says vividly earning another slap on his hand.

"Mr. Khanna, shut up. How could you say that infront of him? It was so embarrassing." Avni huffs munching the next bite.

"And you can comment on me all you want? Do everything, Mrs. Khanna, but never hurt my male ego." Neil says dipping the dosa's course in chutney and airing his hand towards his wife's mouth who stands up abruptly.

Avni turns his hand towards his mouth making him eat the morsel, "Then bless yourself with your male ego, sir, because you've have enraged your wife's anger more." She whispery yells at her husband, not wanting audience to witness their typical fight.

"Ohh! But atleast eat this---"

"You eat. I am going. Huh!" Avni says.

"Okay!" With that Neil ate the morsel making Avni angry at his cold behavior. She stomped her foot over his making him tightening his jaw. Neil felt the sensational pain drawing on his right foot.

"Eat...you...you...haathi! Yes! Eat all you want, haathi. Eat everything like a bhukkad you are." She glares at him before stroming away.

"She's getting too wild nowadays." Neil sighed. This is not new for him. He endures this every day and he love to pampers her, but he is tired a little bit and want some spare days in peace without any fight. He already is shitting his brain with a deal in his company from past fifteen days.

.

.

.

"Jiju, something happened between you and dii?" Advik asks making Neil tilt his head a little.

"How do you know?"

Advik huffs slightly, "Meaning something happened. Papa asked her to come with him and she agreed."

Neil's eyes zeroed, "She is going with you?"

"Yes, I guess. She instantly said yes when papa offered her to spend sometime with him. Seems like she very angry with you." Advik says making Neil joyed internally but he kept his emotionless face.

(A/N:- Neil ke mann me ladoo phuta.)

"I will be back, Adi." Neil says gulping the whole champagne in a go.

Neil made his way towards his wife who is already coming towards him.

"I am going with mumma and dadda, will comeback after two days." Avni says before Neil can asks her anything.

(A/N:- Neil ke mann me ek aur ladoo phuta.)

His heart danced internally as he still look into her eyes with love.

"Are you sure?" He asks worriedly. No matter how relaxed he feels for now, a part of his heart knows; he disappoints his wife a lot, and is worried about her.

Avni nods her head with a pout, "Dadda...I want to spend sometime with him. Can I go?" Avni asks as she runs her hands around his torso.

Neil coils his strong arms around his wife's waist. He tucks the loose tendrils of her hairs behind her ear, "Ofcourse you can. Why would you ask though!"

"Just...you know, my poha--" She stopped hearing her husband chuckles lightly at her upset mood.

"You're upset about poha? You're so cute, baccha." Neil says kissing her cheeks.

A loud whistle turns their attention towards the sound. Their head snaps, only to find Advik laughing with the other family members.

"Gosh! I am posting this tonight." Nat says stopping the video of Avni and Neil.

"Send me that. I will also like to post that too." Neela says.

"Yes, mom." Nat mumbles with a huge smile.

Armaan ambles towards the couple with the group of youngers, "Bhaiya, do you need a room?"

Avni gasps hearing him as her eyes widen. Neil smirks evilly hearing his brother who got a slap from Sia.

"Shut up, Armaan." Sia orders him making Armaan shrugs.

"I don't mind having ten more nephew or niece." Advik says in fun.

Avni dugs her face with deep red hue in her cheeks, "Shut up, Adi." She eyes her younger brother.

"What? Don't tell me you didn't got hanky-panky with him ever?" Advik snickers sarcastically yet dramatically.

"Oh! She did got more than hanky-panky. Obviously... that's why we are going to have them." Natasha says indicating towards her pregnant belly, making Avni groan as she hide her face on Neil mascular clothed chest.

Abhinav smiles at the Avni and Neil. He felt happy for them. Atleast she is happy. Sia's eyes wanders to her brother and she can proudly say that her brother indeed has a big heart.

"Okay! Enough." Neil says coldly making everyone shuts in a second and Avni smile in satisfaction but didn't last longer, "Well, Armaan, can you book a suite for me and my wife for tonight?" Neil's says in josh mood making everyone laugh.

"Neilllllll!" Avni whines snuggling more into Neil as he tighten his hold around her kissing her hairs.

"She's finally way more happiest, isn't she?" Kia mumbles in Rishabh's ears who are standing in between the group as their eyes were fixed on Avni.

Rishabh kisses Kia's forehead as he pulls her via tugging her shoulder in wholesome, "Indeed she is. Touchwood." He says with a winsome smile. Yet behind those big smiles, a big part of Avni, Kia and Rishabh is missing Sophia.

DD and Krishna glanced towards eachother. They definitely can see some changes in Neil when his wife is around him.

Advik switch on the mick he was holding, "Ladies and gentlemen, grace the dancefloor with your unique dance steps and set it on fire. DJ, play on." His voice blasts through the speakers gaining everyone's attention.

The huge woo of enthusiastic scream scattered around the hall of a hotel as everyone made their way towards the dance floor.

Neil never left his wife's side who got exhausted in just ten minutes and leaned her weight on her husband who is standing behind her with his hands snaking around her with zero expression but he did kissed her head time to time in affection as Avni grins which lead to joyous laugh as she watches her brother making weird steps with Shweta and Raivath.

It was a fun night.

___________________________________________
**************************************
7301 words.

An late update, but it's here.

******
How was it?

Well, Abhinav's part lil big but ig his character needed justice.

Sia being a very supportive sibling. And a very mature one like his brother who is heartbroken.

Ever thought Krishna first falling in love with Abhinav?

******
And how was Avneil banters?

Who else want to burst happy bubbles of Neil?  (Author- *snickering*)

What about Neil's male ego for which his wife doesn't give a flying fuck?😂

I hope the chapter wasn't that boring!

******
Anyone remember Kavya from the press conference day?

Kia & Rishabh are engaged.

Missing Sophie and Ali.

Who is you fav couple after Avneil in this story?

******
Drop your votes and precious views in comment box.

Do follow me and share this book with your friends.

Till next update, bye!
___________________________________________
**************************************
So here is my another episode of The Billionaire's wife🦋

Hope uhh ppl will like it!!
Please drop ur comment that do uhh ppl liked it or not!!

Please vote and support!!
___________________________________________
**************************************

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

187K 14.1K 54
What happens when Avni gets to marry her boss for 3 months but one of them end up falling in love with the other ?❤️ Plz give it a try .. because I...
1.8M 85.3K 91
*Completed* Thank you for dropping here, Happy reading Prologue 'Fated But Was It In Destiny'. Love is a beautiful feeling, one to cherish, but what...
Tied By Destiny Mahi__i

Любовные романы

1.8M 70K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
192K 14.8K 54
"She is not my type, please " he said with an discourteous tone, spoke nonchalantly tying up his sport shoe laces. His left foot supported above the...