The Consequence of Provoking...

Od An-errr

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... Viac

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 5: Taking pictures
Chapter 6: Don't provoke me
Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 14: Sickly
Chapter 15: I'm scared
Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 21: Crazy Critic
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 24: Professional Matching
Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 28: Found it
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 31: Anger
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.
Chapter 34: Angry
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog
Chapter 38: Taking care of her
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 40: Super crazy
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.

126 7 0
Od An-errr

Gu Siyu has always fought to the death in every fight she has been in since she was young. She never retrieves her punches once they are thrown, and she has never been in such a sorry state before, having bumped into someone and used all her skills to escape.

She ran while occasionally looking back, only stopping when she didn't see anyone around.

She leaned on her legs and breathed a sigh of relief, reaching into her pocket and feeling around, afraid she had forgotten her phone, which would be disastrous since even the police were nowhere to be found.

Glancing at the time, it was 6:03 pm, and the sky was still in the twilight period. At that moment, she remembered that she didn't ride her motorcycle. Gu Siyu stood still, placing her hand on her face and slapping herself, feeling stupid.

Gu Siyu was very familiar with this area, so she walked a little and dialed a number on her phone, calling someone to come and pick her up. After hanging up the phone, she scolded herself for being so stupid.

The game of cat and mouse was not as cool as she had imagined.

A friend came in a van to pick her up and was surprised to see her in such a sorry state, asking, "What happened, did you get kidnapped?"

Gu Siyu wondered how she could tell.

Dai Shuyi pointed to the marks on her body that hadn't disappeared yet and said, "Did you run into a crazy fan?"

Huo Junxian had tied her up very tightly, leaving marks on her body. Gu Siyu was speechless. Her jacket was still on the motorcycle, and her tank top only reached her belly, making it impossible to take off. She said, "It's nothing, I should have gotten rid of the crazy person by now."

She gritted her teeth as she spoke of the lunatic.

Dai Shuyi also played with cars, but her skills were not as good. She was only participating in the performance race now. She held the handlebars and drove slowly, saying, "The race organizers are not fair. They used to be like a gambling den, with no fairness or guidance for fans, who are a bunch of idiots who harass anyone they don't like. It's sickening. I think they will go bankrupt sooner or later if they keep this up."

Gu Siyu only responded with an "Mmm."

After Dai Shuyi finished venting, Gu Siyu spoke up, "Later, can I borrow your car? Let's go back and get mine."

"What's wrong?" Dai Shuyi was puzzled.

"I need to go get my motorcycle. It's behind us."

Dai Shuyi didn't quite understand. Couldn't they just go back and get it? Besides, Gu Siyu had always treasured her motorcycle like her life.

Dai Shuyi clicked her tongue twice and said, "Gu Siyu, when did you become such a coward? Where did your courage go?"

Gu Siyu bit her lip, wanting to explain but couldn't, so she said through gritted teeth, "Just drive properly."

Facing her friend's teasing, Gu Siyu couldn't help but curse back a few times. She also cursed Huo Junxian in her heart, blaming her for tying her up so tightly that her arms were almost rubbed raw and hurt badly.

But that was not the worst of it. When she went back to look for her motorcycle that night, the sea breeze blew, and the road was empty and deserted. Huo Junxian was nowhere to be found, and even her motorcycle had disappeared without a trace.

This time, she was in debt for two hundred thousand yuan, and she had to pay someone to modify her motorcycle, which was very expensive.

She rubbed her forehead and felt a little pain. Then she felt a lump on the left side of her forehead.

Feeling both angry and tired, Gu Siyu found it funny. She laughed at herself and borrowed a motorcycle from the field to drive into the city at night. While driving, she thought about whether to stay at Huo Junxian's house overnight and deal with her tomorrow.

She arrived home late at night, lying in bed, her heart pounding wildly from today's overload of excitement.

She heard many strange sounds in her ears, the cheers from the stadium, and the howling from the deep sea. Gu Siyu held up her finger and flicked it lightly, wanting to play with her fingers.

She could recall the scene where Huo Junxian sat on her lap.

At that time, she was only focused on escaping, and the sensations from her body had not yet registered. Now, when she thought back to it, it was hot, like a fire burning in the summer, and she felt suffocated and had nowhere to escape.

She flicked her finger, making a clicking sound, "Da."

On the other side, in the darkness, Huo Junxian sat on the edge of the bed and showed her Teddy the action of flicking her finger. "Do you like the sound?"

Teddy, who was usually very clever, didn't understand her actions and just squatted on the ground, staring blankly. But sensing that her owner was happy, Teddy barked along.

Huo Junxian was like a child who had just received a new toy. She touched the table lamp beside her and said, "Three, two, one...click."

She turned off the light, the room became dark, and Teddy understood instantly. "Click" meant it was time to sleep, so she bounced back to her room to sleep.

The two adults were awake, communicating on their phones.

Huo Junxian replied to Gu Siyu's teasing message. This scammer couldn't keep her word, and when Huo Junxian caught her, she used violence to escape.

She typed back: [Okay, I've learned my lesson. Next time, I won't use rope, I'll use handcuffs.]

Gu Siyu replied in a voice message, "Wash yourself clean and wait for me in bed tomorrow. I'll definitely win."

Huo Junxian replied, [Is that all you want to do, win?]

Gu Siyu really wanted to sleep with Huo Junxian, it was low of her, but she thought that once they slept together, she could focus on making money.

In the past two days, she didn't care about anything and just played around, but on the last day, she took it seriously. She couldn't let Huo Junxian find her no matter what, so she uninstalled WeChat, afraid that she wouldn't be able to resist contacting her.

In the morning, Gu Siyu got up and took a shower. She had been thinking all night and was almost feverish.

She wiped her hair with one hand and casually swiped through short videos. After a few swipes, she unexpectedly found a video of herself riding a motorcycle from yesterday.

It had already received over 100,000 likes and comments. Gu Siyu quickly checked the trending topics and got a bit excited. After all, as an ordinary person, being on the trending topics was a rare thing. Her fingers trembled, "Wow, am I really that amazing?"

It turned out to be because of winning the championship yesterday. The photographer didn't take a photo of her face, just her back while riding the motorcycle. When the organizers promoted the event, they posted that photo without blurring her image. After it was posted, Gu Siyu's figure looked cool, and because her face wasn't visible, it sparked curiosity among netizens. They began searching for her identity and managed to uncover the words on the flag.

#Jin Yuansen is a scumbag# climbed to the trending topics.

Gu Siyu installed WeChat again. Jin Yuansen was bombarding her with messages, and she casually listened to two voice messages where Jin Yuansen was cursing like a ghost.

Gu Siyu was amused and thought, "You deserve it, f**k you!" She immediately composed herself and replied, "Wow, what are you going to do now? Your reputation as a scumbag will be known to everyone."

"Don't think I can't tell your sarcastic tone, Gu Siyu," Jin Yuansen angrily retorted.

"Then why did you call me if it's not my fault?" Gu Siyu replied.

Jin Yuansen probably called her to confront her about something he had discovered.

Gu Siyu quickly used her acting skills, "Jin Yuansen, are you stupid? How could I have the ability to make you go viral? There are so many people criticizing capitalists. Think carefully, isn't it your wife who did it? Is she trying to get back at me for being with you?"

"My wife?" Jin Yuansen woke up from his delusions. Going viral isn't something that just anyone can do. Moreover, Gu Siyu only got famous because of her looks and her affiliation with a certain flag.

"Don't just focus on me, check if your wife is still at the racecourse," Gu Siyu walked to the bedroom door, slammed it shut and continued, "I suspect she's been after me."

"What are you doing?" Jin Yuansen asked.

"I'm running away! What else can I do? If your wife catches me, she'll kill me. It's all your fault, you despicable person. You should have finished the house procedure sooner instead of dragging it out, which made me run around everywhere. That's why she could find me so easily." Gu Siyu lay in bed and checked the trending topics. Jin Yuansen probably bought more trending topics, as more and more people were criticizing him online.

Gu Siyu opened her phone and went on Weibo, where she opened various entertainment accounts she usually follows and typed a few hundred words. She copied and pasted it when it was time to send and then proceeded to reveal gossip from more than ten marketing accounts.

Jin Yuansen's cursing was almost murderous over the phone. Gu Siyu's ears hurt from listening. She was tired and hummed a few times, barely paying attention.

After searching the trending topics, Gu Siyu found that only a few marketing accounts were posting about Jin Yuansen's affair. The effect was minimal.

"Tsk, it's useless," said Gu Siyu.

"What did you say?" Jin Yuansen's tone was cold. "I didn't call you to fool around. You caused this incident and you must clarify it for me. Otherwise, don't blame me for being impolite. I've checked your match, and you played a fake match."

Gu Siyu paused and said, "Okay, Jin Yuansen, hold a press conference for me, and I'll go online and say that I'm your kept mistress, and you bought me a house. But I'm a person who has no shame and is never satisfied. All of this is my revenge against you. At that time, I will definitely fabricate a sensational story about your infidelity, how you loved me as your mistress but your wife took you away, forcing us to break up. I hate you to the bone and deliberately defame you. It's not your fault, it's the fault of us two women who don't know how to appreciate."

Jin Yuansen was taken aback.

Gu Siyu coldly cursed, "Stupid idiot."

How dare she come and threaten him? Where did she get the courage?

There are all kinds of people on the internet, and the righteous people will definitely expose the disgusting things Jin Yuansen has done. There are also a bunch of idiots who will eagerly create a character for Jin Yuansen- Phoenix Man.

Gu Siyu revealed her identity as a werewolf and shamelessly made up some nonsense. She also revealed their previous agreement. Jin Yuansen had no way out.

Gu Siyu was a little irritable when she made the call. If someone gave her three billion, even if they called her a kept mistress or Jin Yuansen's mother gave birth to him as an idiot, she would applaud and say, "Well said, say it again."

Gu Siyu rubbed her nose and felt thirsty. She went out and poured a cup of tea, then came back to continue reading her phone messages.

She had planned to cut off contact for a whole day, but this incident happened. She was looking forward to seeing how Huo Junxian would respond, and whether she would come to her.

She was looking forward to the game and also to Huo Junxian as a person.

Gu Siyu's lips touched the cup and she trembled from the heat. "Sss."

She put down the cup and touched her lips with her fingers.

It was very late, almost midnight when Huo Junxian called. She sounded relaxed and asked, "What are you doing?"

Without thinking, Gu Siyu replied, "Just being silly."

"Huh?"

Gu Siyu couldn't be bothered to explain and became irritated.

Just as she was about to speak, Huo Junxian started talking to Teddy, "Don't be noisy, Gu Siyu seems to be doing her business in the bathroom."

"..."

Gu Siyu didn't want to talk anymore.

Huo Junxian laughed and asked, "Are you unhappy?"

Gu Siyu snorted.

Huo Junxian asked, "Do you have anywhere to go today?"

Gu Siyu thought that Huo Junxian was very direct. Instead of coming to see her, she just asked where she was. Gu Siyu licked her lips, and Huo Junxian continued, "I was very happy yesterday. Xiao Yu was waiting for you early in the morning."

This reason was appropriate, and Gu Siyu almost believed it. She asked, "Have you been to the cinema? Let me take you to watch a movie."

"But, your Teddy can't go. The cinema doesn't allow dogs," Gu Siyu emphasized, "Only you and me can go."

She said it ambiguously.

Huo Junxian said, "We can rent the entire cinema."

Gu Siyu didn't understand what was so special about renting a cinema to watch a movie. If there were only two people in the whole theater, there would be no atmosphere. Wasn't it just about how big the screen was?

"Forget it, it's not interesting." Gu Siyu said, "Let me tell you my plan for today. I'm going to buy a ticket and go to another city. I'll be back tomorrow, so you won't be able to catch me."

The city was so big, who knew where she was going?

Huo Junxian didn't speak for a long time. She finally spoke slowly, "What scent do you like?"

"Huh?"

"I'll change it to a scent you like," Huo Junxian said.

"..."

Gu Siyu gritted her teeth. Was Huo Junxian doing this on purpose? But it didn't seem like it. Was she unintentionally teasing her?

Huo Junxian sighed, "If you don't like it, forget it."

Then she said, "I guess you're at home right now."

"Based on what?" Gu Siyu asked.

"A philosopher once said that once a person tells a lie, from then on, they will never tell the truth again," Huo Junxian replied.

Gu Siyu laughed, "Which philosopher? What he said makes sense."

"It was me," Huo Junxian said.

Gu Siyu frowned, only then understanding her meaning. She laughed coldly; what a joke.

"Don't worry, I won't come to find you now. Even if I did, I wouldn't know where you went if you ran away, and I can't break down the door if you don't let me in. I've thought about it carefully, and you're definitely going to win this time. I've been losing from the beginning because I don't understand you, and I don't know where you would go. You said 'catch,' not 'see,' so I can see you anytime, but I might not be able to catch you."

The real reason was that Gu Siyu took off her collar, and Huo Junxian lost control. She didn't understand Gu Siyu very well and didn't know what this fraudster had done in the past.

"Okay, let's stop talking so much. My head is spinning," Gu Siyu said.

"After all, it's just a game," Huo Junxian said.

Gu Siyu corrected her, "It's a game of flesh and blood."

"If you don't mind, I can prepare dinner for you tonight," Huo Junxian suddenly invited her gently. "How about steak and foie gras?"

"You're not happy today because of my ex-husband, right? Let me make up for the harm he caused you".

Gu Siyu licked her lips. She wasn't tempted by the meal, but Huo Junxian was using herself as bait to lure her in.

This woman was really good at setting traps and seducing others.

"I'm fine with that. I'll change and come over," Gu Siyu said.

"Clothes?" Huo Junxian laughed. "You don't need to dress up at your own home. Come as you are."

Gu Siyu realized that this woman was doing it on purpose. She hung up the phone directly; if she kept listening, she might fall into her trap. She would stick to her own plan.

Before going out, Gu Siyu received fifty million yuan in her account. The money came too quickly and left her bewildered.

Gu Siyu immediately asked her lawyer about it, and the lawyer said it was fine. Even if it was considered extortion, the whole world would be in jail if everyone were to be punished.

Jin Yuansen probably understood this too. He gave her the money to apologize for his recent impulsiveness.

This stupid woman finally had a moment of clarity.

Gu Siyu took the five million and went to a luxury clothing store to buy a gift dress. She chose a white sundress that looked very ladylike, but she wore it in a very sexy way that even the saleswoman was surprised.

During this time, she also went to a flower shop and bought a bouquet of roses, the most expensive variety. She didn't really understand flowers and believed that the more expensive they were, the better they must be, so she spent over a thousand yuan.

Flowers wither easily and are not worth the price, but she didn't feel like she had been cheated.

Gu Siyu walked out of the shop holding the flowers and saw a black Bentley parked outside.

Huo Junxian was sitting inside and looking at her. Gu Siyu crossed her arms and asked her, "Aren't you supposed to be not coming to find me?"

Huo Junxian said, "I lied to you."

"Li...ed?" Gu Siyu didn't know if it was her imagination, but under Huo Junxian's calm exterior, she seemed much more cheerful, which made her appear particularly cunning.

Gu Siyu knocked on the car window and tried to stuff the flowers in, but they didn't fit. Huo Junxian pushed open the door slightly.

The seat next to the door was empty, and Gu Siyu cautiously handed over the flowers. When Huo Junxian took them, their fingers touched, and there was a moment of electric shock. A tingling sensation rushed through Gu Siyu's scalp.

Gu Siyu thought that Huo Junxian would drag her into the car on the bustling street, but she didn't. Huo Junxian was just an ordinary woman who received flowers. She had a faint smile in the corner of her eye as she held the pink rose and sniffed it lightly.

The fragrance of the rose was very rich, and the petals curled down. The bottom layer of petals was light white, and the two colors blended together beautifully.

Huo Junxian said, "Un serment d'amour." (Note: A pledge of love)

"What?" Gu Siyu didn't understand.

Huo Junxian handed her the card inside, "It's written on here."

Gu Siyu's English was not very good, so she didn't really understand what was written on the card that the salesgirl had inserted.

Huo Junxian said, '"Love's promise.'"

"Hmm?"

She didn't see the word 'love' on the card.

"In French," Huo Junxian put the card back and said, "Thank you."

In this brief exchange, it seemed that Huo Junxian was mocking Gu Siyu's shallowness with her vast knowledge. Gu Siyu slammed the car door shut.

Huo Junxian didn't force her to get in the car either.

One walking on the sidewalk and the other driving on the road, they walked halfway and Gu Siyu stopped, then started walking backwards.

Huo Junxian was cunning, but Gu Siyu was even more cunning. Gu Siyu took advantage of the fact that Huo Junxian's car couldn't suddenly turn in the middle of the road, and took a few steps back, pursing her lips and flipping her middle finger towards the person in the car.

Huo Junxian was waiting at a red light, touching the roses with her head down. This was the second time she had received flowers, and she thought they were prettier than roses. "Mes Roses roses."

Her French teacher had told her before that French was very eloquent and not as precise in pronunciation as Chinese, but one day, very unexpectedly, she would find that French had a unique romance.

Today was unexpected. Huo Junxian didn't come to find Gu Siyu on purpose. She had gone to the company to take care of something and happened to pass by. She saw the flower shop and had a sudden idea: would that fraud be here?

She looked inside the flower shop through the glass and her gaze fell on Gu Siyu. Gu Siyu was picking flowers with a serious expression, pinching her chin and frowning in thought, resembling a sage.

"General Huo, should we continue with the online matters?" The secretary asked twice, but Huo Junxian was playing with the flowers and didn't respond.

She played a game that was destined to lose.

But she was quite happy.

·

In the evening, Huo Junxian made three dishes: pan-fried fillet coated with crispy pastry and classic mushroom sauce. She cut small pieces with a knife and fork, tasted delicious and sent them into her mouth.

After finishing the meal, she went upstairs to take a shower, threw the rose into the sink, changed the water twice, and sat in the water with her hair swept back behind her ears.

After showering, she stood up from the water, and the water droplets splashed in the sink, like a mermaid coming out of the water. Her skin carried the scent of roses, and she walked barefoot on the wooden floor with nothing on, letting the water droplets fall down her body. She wiped herself with a towel at the bedside, from her shoulder to her legs, and sat on the bed with a thin silk blanket draped over her lower abdomen.

"Are you playing Cinderella?" Huo Junxian's book was almost finished.

Gu Siyu looked at the seconds turning on her phone and said it was supposed to be three days, not a second less than three days. When the clock struck twelve, she jumped down from the windowsill and said, "You didn't catch me."

Huo Junxian murmured lightly.

"You lost."

"Well, so I did what you asked me to do." She washed up and lay on the bed, as if explaining, "I was afraid that if I went to catch you, you would jump off the windowsill."

Her reasoning was not unreasonable because that's what Gu Siyu was thinking when she climbed up the window. When Huo Junxian came to catch her, she deliberately opened the window to scare her, and Huo Junxian had to be more careful.

Gu Siyu walked to the bed with a smile, arrogantly picked up the book Huo Junxian was reading, called "Rimbaud's Poems," which she had never heard of before.

Huo Junxian said, "The poet of hell, the founder of surrealist poetry. His poetry is very well written."

"Don't show off, I don't understand it anyway." Gu Siyu flipped through a few pages and threw the book aside, her fingers touching her lips, feeling the slight dampness on the surface of her lips.

Gu Siyu didn't kiss her directly but flicked her lips with her finger.

Huo Junxian's lips are very thin, slightly pale in color, just like her. When Gu Siyu flicked her, she just pursed her lips and didn't say if it hurt or not.

Huo Junxian looked up at her, and Gu Siyu leaned over her mouth and bit her lips randomly. When she was about to slide her hand down, she felt that she couldn't move.

She pulled up, and her left hand seemed to be tied up by something, unable to move. Gu Siyu propped herself up above Huojunxian and asked, "What is this?"

Huo Junxian didn't say anything. Gu Siyu tugged a few times before realizing that she was leaning against the headboard. "Damn, handcuffs? No way. I won, and you still handcuff me? Is this fair?"

"I caught you yesterday, but you still ran away. Similarly, today you won, and I can also use handcuffs to restrain you. You should understand that there's no conflict between the two."

Huo Junxian chuckled lightly, but she seemed very charming. "You still want to talk about fairness and unfairness? I think you're quite slippery."

Under the moonlight, she held the powder-white rose that Gu Siyu had personally given her, and the moonlight sprinkled on the petals, making them look so pure and lovely.

Huo Junxian spoke in a lightly mocking tone, "Can you handle it?"

Author's note:

Women, if you lose, you lose. Don't be coy, right?

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated me with nutrients between 22:08:37 on February 15, 2022 and 22:46:22 on February 16, 2022.

TO BE CONTINUE...

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
18.1K 737 32
"I apologize if I offended you in any way, but please let me go! I want to go home!" She sobs as she slides down the wall on her knees, burying her f...
628K 15.5K 200
Rumor had it that Qiao Xi had a weak constitution-a sickly beauty. Rumor had it that she spent a fortune every day on medications-eating them like ca...
1.2M 27K 60
Book 1 in the Solace universe HAPPY ENDING I SWEAR!! Idk why it won't say completed, but it is, I promise 🫡 ( 1 day + 11 hours are for the book, any...