Chapter 83

The tattoo artist brought a needle model over to explain to Huo Junxian how to use it. She said that beautiful women have privileges, and she can help guide for free.

She also mentioned that many couples design and tattoo themselves, and with her guidance, the effects are quite good. The tattoo artist herself was quite attractive, with a charming demeanor.

Gu Siyu glanced at her and felt that this woman might not just want to help; she simply wanted to see how Huo Junxian would tattoo her.

Huo Junxian tilted her head towards her, seemingly listening to her.

"If you can't do it, forget it," Gu Siyu retorted. She immediately refused, as the place she wanted to tattoo was so private, and she didn't have a penchant for onlookers. She was about to get up.

Huo Junxian pressed her down. "I'll do it myself."

Turning her head, she looked at the tattoo artist and said, "I didn't want her to be watched, that's why I said I would do it. If you watch, I won't be happy."

She said gently, looking at the tattoo artist with a slight smile. "Just tell me the method, and I'll pay you."

The tattoo artist was not one to underestimate. She could sense Huo Junxian's possessiveness beneath her calm expression. She glanced at Gu Siyu, nodded, and said, "Sure."

Huo Junxian smiled at Gu Siyu, causing goosebumps to rise on her body. She felt a bit slow to catch on. Perhaps Huo Junxian's earlier question was a test. If she agreed, Huo Junxian might do something to her.

This woman was simply outrageous.

Gu Siyu kicked her leg. Why was she so mischievous? Couldn't she be normal?

"Is there something to practice on?" Huo Junxian asked the tattoo artist. She didn't want to risk hurting Gu Siyu by practicing directly. She was reluctant to let Gu Siyu suffer.

The tattoo artist nodded and asked her to wait. Their shop also took in apprentices, and they had learning tools. The tattoo artist quickly fetched the items and returned, guiding Huo Junxian on how to use the tattoo pen with the right pressure.

Gu Siyu was curious too. It was her first time seeing tattooing. She stared and followed along, her handwriting not particularly beautiful, but decent with a touch of ugliness.

On the other hand, Huo Junxian was different. She had beautiful handwriting. In just half an hour, she could skillfully use the tattoo pen. The tattoo artist lent her a tablet, and Huo Junxian wrote the words on it, handing it to the artist to print.

Gu Siyu kept watching to ensure she didn't write anything wrong; she didn't want to lose face.

The tattoo artist printed the design and asked her to put it on to see the effect. She praised Huo Junxian's skills and suggested she learn drawing and design. If she pursued this profession, she could become a top-notch artist in their shop.

Gu Siyu thought to herself, 'Just flattering her because she's wealthy.'

However, when Huo Junxian took the tattoo pen, which looked like a syringe, and looked at her, she was stunned for a moment. "You're not serious, are you?"

"Hmm," Huo Junxian nodded and glanced at the tattoo artist beside her. "Please go out for a moment; we're about to start."

When the door was closed, Gu Siyu didn't hesitate. She exposed the place for the tattoo, lying down and staring at the ceiling. Huo Junxian, in high spirits, gently touched her tense muscles, affixed the printed text, and achieved a great effect. That area now had a unique charm, as if it bore her mark.