Uta's Idol.

By TanijiroOdd

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'RE READY FOR SPOILERS REGARDING ONE PIECE FILM RED OR ANY F... More

I'm Uta.
Luffy and Uta.
Pirate Training.
Bink's Sake.
First Disaster.
Our Dreams and a New Genesis.
A Tour Before Departure.
I'll Get Stronger! Uta Starts Training.
The Power Of Observation Haki.
Elegia: The Island of Music
Concert Of A Lifetime.
Demon's Awakening.
Disownment.
Uta And The Five Stages.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Secret, the History of Tot Musica.
Uta's First Concert.
A Family Reunion.
Uta vs The Gale Pirates.
Uta Makes Her First Single.
'Diva' Red And The Ones Who'll Support Her.
Q&A Chapter!
A Change In The World.
Traveling Across The East Blue.
Return to Windmill Village.
The Rising Star of the East Blue 'Straw Hat' Luffy!
I'M THE MAN WHO'LL BECOME THE PIRATE KING!
It's BACKLIGHT!
Uta and the Grand Line.
Uta And Ace.
'Fire Fist' Ace vs 'Diva' Red.
Until Next Time!
Welcome To The Caledon Kingdom.
'Massacre Dancer' Rave.
All, But A Fleeting Lullaby.
Across The World.
Concert At Sabaody.
Uta's Date at Sabaody Park?
Save The Mermaid, Camie!
Q&A Chapter + Fun Facts!
Pandemonium In The Auction House!
Silvers Raleigh, The Straw Hat Pirates, And Uta.
Section Leaders Take Action!
Cruel Separation.
Ace's Fate And Truths Unfolded.
Countdown Towards The War Of The Best.
Witnessing The War Of The Best.
Death And Despair.
Save Luffy! Rayleigh and Uta Depart.
We're Finally Reunited.
My Message.
Return To Marineford. (1 year Anniversary! Please Read 'Thank You' Comment!)
Q&A Chapter + Fanart Gallery!
Learning The Way of Haki In The Island of Rusukaina.
A Spar Ten Years In The Making. Uta vs Luffy!
You're My Idol, Now and Forever.
Last Day On Rusukainu.
The Volour Family.
Returning to Elegia.
Man of Science, Dr. Vegapunk.
'Diva' Red the Live Streamer.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Dark Secret.
Tension In Elegia.
Uta vs Abell! A Battle for Leadership.
Uta's Plan. Revive The Demon King of Songs!
The Dark Summoning.
Demon's Reawakening.
The Power Of The 'Demon King of Songs'.
'Demonic Diva' Uta Musica.

Q&A Chapter + OC Profiles!

1K 18 11
By TanijiroOdd

Here's the next Q&A chapter! Thank you for all your participation!

jm009520 from Wattpad asks: Will you add gear 5?

A: Yes, but not for a very long time.

Rexpain6 from Wattpad asks: I have two: what are you going to do for the summit war of marineford and the two year time skip?

A:Uta and company will not be directly involved with the summit war and there will be big things for the timeskip.

NightShock99 from AO3 asks: Why was Luffy able to beat Uta in the arm wrestling match? Uta has lived in the New World and knows haki.

A: The reason for that is simply because Luffy is physically stronger than Uta and haki does not increase one's physical abilities. Also, Elegia is not located in the New World, but more accurately in the Calm Belt close to the East Blue.

Vinnyunlucky13 from AO3 asks: Will Uta play any major role in Luffy's story or make any change in the story of One Piece?

A: Yes. Uta will affect Luffy's story, but not to the point where it deviates from the plotline.

Issak from Luutapia discord asks: Will we see Hancock in the story?

A: Yes and it will be something

Kato-- from Wattpad asks: I have two questions, Will we ever see Abell and Pitch interact with Zoro and Sanj? Because Abell and Pitch argue in a similar way and I would like to see how that would play out. Will Uta ever interact with the celestial Dragons or would she be slightly smarter than Luffy, but still dislike them?

A: The chances that Abell and Uta will meet the Straw Hat Pirates are slim, but if they were able to meet, they probably won't even realize their part of the crew. As for the second question, Uta is fully aware of what the celestial dragons are capable of from stories through both Shanks and Gordon and resent them as they're lifestyle goes against her 'New Genesis' dream.

Madara1710 from AO3 asks: How will Ace feel about becoming a brother in law?

A: The answer to that question will actually come up in the next chapter!

Shubankarrao from Wattpad asks: How will Uta and Garp react with each other?

A: There is no plan for Uta and Garp to meet, but if they did, I bet Grap wouldn't hesitate to give Uta the same treatment as Luffy, Ace, and Sabo.

KuramaSXYNz from Wattpad asks: Okay so... The story will follow the same path of the manga only that some time will change some things of the plot ? Like Uta helping Luffy after Ace's death or something during the timeskip?

A: Correct. I don't want to deviate too far from the canon timeline.

AzraelTheNecros from Wattpad asks: How far do you plan to have the story continue for? Cuz I'm really hoping to see how uta performs and interacts in Wano!

A: As long as the manga continues, so will this fic. Also, Uta will play a big role in Wano, so look forward to that, but not for a very long time.

Now that the questions from the readers have been answered, I'll give you all some facts and lore about the OCs Section Leaders that aid Uta!

~Abell

Personality/History: The oldest female of the group and first person Uta recruited. Abell is normally calm and composed, but can be annoyed given some certain circumstances. She is the voice of reason and is there to make calls when Uta or the others can't. She prides herself in her building skills and tech skills. Abell respects Uta's drive and ambitions since she first met Uta and is loyal and honest with her. Abell is also quick to notice the faults of her friends and tries her best to help in any way she can. Abell was born in the Grand Line and was raised by her mother and father. Her mother was once a member of the Kuja Tribe who rebelled to fall in love and marry Abell's father who was a trader. A year after Abell's birth, her mother left her and her father to return back to the Kuja. Abell and her father lived in the Reservoir under Captain Wacke where she was taught the ways of trading. During her time with her father, she helped him with running a trading shop and learned money management and item appraisal. When Abell was ten, her father has obtained a devil fruit, the Drain Drain Fruit, and then planned to sell the fruit to expand their shop. Before they could sell the fruit, Abell's father was attacked by thieves as they attempted to take the devil fruit that her father got a hold of. The thieves were apprehended and arrested, but Abell's father suffered sever injuries. Abell promised to watch over the shop in her father's stead, but her father wanted her to do what she wanted and offered her the devil fruit that they had. After he father's death, Abell ate the fruit that her father gave her and gained it's powers. She then spent the rest of her time at the Reservoir as Wacke's apprentice. Abell gained more skills as she got older, like navigating, bargaining, carpentry, security, and other sailing. She then worked her way up in the ranks and became one of the leading staff members of the Reservoir.

Affiliations: Former staff member of the Reservoir, Section Leader for 'Diva' Red

Occupation: Former staff member of the Reservoir, Trader, Manager, Helmsmen, Carpenter, Navigator, Music Tech, and DJ

Origin: Grand Line

Alias: 'Eastern Wave'

Age: 22

Birthday: May 23rd

Height: 179 cm

Blood Type: O

Powers/Abilities: Skilled mathematician, Extraordinary strength and durability, Skilled hand to hand combat, Weighted Chain, Armament Haki

Devil Fruit: Drain Drain Fruit: Allows the user to drain the strength of others and adds it to her own causing the user to increase his/her body mass

Techniques: Strength Sapping: Abell steals the strength of a small group of people and adds it to her own.

Drain: Abell steals the strength of a single individual and adds it to her own.

Shot Glass: Abell throws the weighted end of her chain towards her target.

Rebound: Abell changes the trajectory of her chain to strike her target.

Recoil: Abell swings her chain for more momentum before throwing it at her target.

~Pitch

Personality/History: The second person to be recruited by Uta, Pitch is headstrong and prefers to use actions rather than words. She can get riled up easily due to her childish nature, but she is able to focus when the need arises. Pitch believes that music and strength are one of the same and claims that 'music is power' and will only respect the strong. This belief of Uta's is what made her follow Uta, but as time went on, she sees Uta and the others more of friends than a powerful being. Pitch was born somewhere in the Grand Line and is the middle sibling of Ulti and Page One. Growing up, she was fascinated by power and so trained alongside her siblings to become proper members of the Beast Pirates and obtained her devil fruit powers. One day, before she turned ten, Pitch stumbled across the room of a geisha who was playing the shamisen and fell in love with music. She then learns to play various musical instruments from various geishas and musicians. Her older sister caught her playing and broke her instrument and the two got into an heated argument which eventually led to a fight causing a rift in their relationship. Pitch volunteered to join an expedition for the purpose of leaving the beast Pirates to pursue music. Pitch eventually found her way to a traveling caravan where she stays and awaits to be hired by someone. A year later, she met Uta.

Affiliations: Member of the Beasts Pirates, Section Leader for 'Diva' Red

Occupation: Former Pirate, Musician

Origin: Grand Line

Alias: 'Demon Musician'

Age: 19

Birthday: February 17th

Height: 200 cm

Blood Type: A

Powers/Abilities: Skilled with multiples instruments including percussion, guitar, bamboo flute, and Biwa, Extraordinary strength, durability, and endurance, Skilled hand to hand combatant, Sea Stone Biwa, Armament Haki

Devil Fruit: Dragon Dragon Fruit: Model Velociraptor: Allows the user to turn into a hybrid velociraptor and full velociraptor at will.

Techniques: Biwa: Pitch swings her sea stoned biwa at her opponent.

Shakuhachi: Pitch turns into her hybrid form and slashes her opponent with her hands

Koto: Pitch slams her arm into her opponent, preferably in her hybrid form

Horagai: Pitch slashes her opponents using the curved claw on her foot

Bachi: Pitch turns into her hybrid and punches her opponent while using her claws to cut them

Taiko: Pitch hardens her hand and hits her opponent with an open palm strike

~???

Personality/History:???

Affiliations: Section Leader for 'Diva' Red

Occupation: Dancer, Swordswoman

Origin: South Blue

Alias: 'Massacre Dancer'

Age: 17

Birthday: June 8th

Height: 181 cm

Blood Type: X

Powers/Abilities:???

Devil Fruit:???

Who is this new character? Won't know for awhile, but look forward to her in the future. There are some hints and bit to realize what kind of character this woman is. The next chapter will be the interaction between Uta and Ace. Look forward to their interaction, it'll be exciting! Until then, see you all in the next chapter and thank you all for for your constant support!

Luuta discord: https://discord.gg/d5wkSgpyHm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 509 14
(MODERN AU) β€’ β€’ ⚠️THIS FANFIC CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION AS WELL AS OTHER MAJOR THEMES⚠️ Abuse. Child abuse. One of the worst thing...
5.9K 219 10
LawLu Week 2023 // 10 Days of LawLu May 28 - June 6 23/05/28 Day 1: Soulmates | Loyalty 23/05/29 Day 2: Sun & Moon | Touch Starved 23/05/30 Day 3: Pr...
33.9K 749 23
Two childhood friends who fell in love meet again 10 years later. Will anything have changed? What will happen when one can see exactly when the othe...
1.5K 112 9
A young woman, y/n, has met someone who reminds her of a friend she had back before she was adopted. Killer has been searching for a friend who sudde...