His Wickedly Enchanting Princ...

By Tressa0526

Nevaeh Queen is the daughter of former queen Narissa of Andalasia. Growing up on the Isle of the Lost, she's... More

~Prologue~
◇Chapter 1: A Princess Like None Other ◇
~Characters~
◇Chapter 2: 2nd Chances ◇
◇Chapter 3: Goodbye Horrible Island ◇
Chapter 4: 👑Royalty Among Royalty 👑
Chapter 5: 😎A Princess in Leather 😎
Chapter 6: 👑A Badass Princess Meets a Badass Warrior 😎
Chapter 7: 🌃Night in the Museum Summary🌃
Chapter 8:🥰Oblivious Cafeteria Crushes🥰
Chapter 9: 😇Remedial Goodness 101😇
Chapter 10: 📕First Day of Classes📕
Chapter 11: 📚Bonding in the Library 📚
Chapter 12: Shadow of Vulnerability
Chapter 13: 💅Boss Bitch pt.1💅
Chapter 14: 😳Boss Bitch pt.2/Giselle's Daughter 😳
Chapter 15:🥍 Tourney 🥍
Chapter 16: 💔Break Up With Your Girlfriend 💔
Chapter 17: 😏The Locker Scene/Maelynn😏
Chapter 18: 🐶Overcoming Fears/ A Voice is Heard 📢
Chapter 19: 🎨A Paintball "Hangout"🎨
Chapter 20: 💇‍♀️A Talk With Jane/Lonnie's New Hair 💇‍♀️
Chapter 21: 🥳Detention Removal/A VK Family😊
Chapter 22: 🛍Encounter with Grace/ Shopping with Evie 🛍
Chapter 23: 😍French Fluffiness😍
Chapter 24: 📕History Rivalry 📕
Chapter 25: 🏝Their Willow Tree🏝
Chapter 26: ❤"Love Potion"❤
Chapter 27: 🧐"Did I Mention?"🤔
Chapter 28: 😳Close Call😑
Chapter 29: 🥳The Date pt.1🥳
Chapter 30:💜 The Date pt.2💙
《☆Story Progress ☆》
Chapter 31: 😌The Aftermath 😌
Chapter 32: 🤢Spying Chad 🤢
Chapter 33: 😠Audrey's Confrontation 💔
Chapter 34: 😏Mal Takes the Bait😏
Chapter 35: 🧐Mission: Find My Father pt.1🧐
Chapter 36: 💜Mission: Find My Father pt.2💜
Chapter 37: 💜Mission: Find My Father pt.3💜
Chapter 38: 🌸The Better Charming Sibling🌸
Chapter 39:😡A Heart of Hatred and Lust 🤮
Chapter 40: 💜Finding My Father pt.4: Andalasia's Secrets🤨
Chapter 41: 👀Hidden Eyes 👀
Chapter 42:🥰 Finding My Father pt.5: Andalasia's Secrets pt. 2🥰
Chapter 43:👑 Finding My Father pt.6: The Zepherian King🖤
Chapter 44:🥰Jet Aftermath 😌
Chapter 45:🥳 Back in Auradon😌
Chapter 46: 😊The Second Date😊
💜👑Nevaeh's Official Bio👑💜
Chapter 47: 🤔Misplaced or Stolen Things 😒
Chapter 48: 📞Parents' Call/ Operation: Missing Underwear👙
Chapter 49: 🌑Dark-Light⭐=🤫Secrets Revealed🧐 pt.1
Chapter 50: 🌑Dark-Light⭐=🤫Secrets Revealed🧐 pt.2
Chapter 51: ⚖Consequences⚖
Chapter 52: 💥 Family Day Chaos pt. 1💥
🥳3rd Place!!!🥳
Chapter 53:💥 Family Day Chaos pt.2💥
Chapter 54:💥 Family Day Chaos pt.3💥
Chapter 55: 😳Bitter Confessions😳
Chapter 56: 🌈The Calm After the Storm🌈
Chapter 57:👑 Paying the Price💰
Chapter 58: 😯Coming to His senses 😯
Chapter 59: 🧚‍♀️Fairy's Secret🧚‍♀️
Chapter 60:🤴 Coronation Catastrophe pt.1🤴
Chapter 61: 👑Coronation Catastrophe pt.2😱
Chapter 62: 🤴Epic Family Reunion 👸

Chapter 63: 🥵Passion Ingnited🥵

3.2K 92 41
By Tressa0526

⚠️WARNING!!⚠️

This chapter contains smut and use of bad language. If any of these trigger you in a way that is not horny but like you're in danger or something, then I advise you NOT TO READ!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

PS. I'm not the best when it comes to writing smut, so....yeah. you can rate the smut level from 1-10, any feedback helps.😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The songs help set the mood, or at least it did in some way while I was writing this)

"Come with me." Nevaeh whispered lowly into Ben's ear as the party was coming to an end once the night grew closer. With a raised eyebrow, his curiosity peaked, Ben followed her, the two slipping out unnoticed.

Walking through the barely lit halls of the castle, the darkness hid their bodies carefully as Nevaeh pushed Ben against a wall, her lips meeting his own.

No hesitation was found as Ben cupped her cheeks, passionately kissing her back. Weeks and weeks of sexual tension, teasing, love, lust, fear, and other emotions being felt lead up to tonight.

Separating for air, Ben then proceeded to trail kisses down her neck; sucking, licking , biting the exposed flesh with her moans only feuling him on even more.

"Ben," She moaned his name softly, angling her neck so he had better access. Once he found her sweet spot, biting gently before layering it with loving licks, she felt her legs go weak as a mewling sound left her lips.

"S-stop for a-a second, p-please." She whimpered, feeling herself getting wet. Ben quickly stopped, pulling back with a look of concern on his features.

"Did I hurt you? Am I being too rough?" He asked. He didn't want to push her too far. The smile on her lips as she cupped his cheek with one hand eased him up a bit.

"No and no," She shook her head, breathing a little heavily. A smirk formed on her lips.

"I just wanted this to be about you, mon roi. Now, take me to the king's bedroom so he shall see his gift." She said seductively as her hand trailed from his chest down towards his pants, palming his already hard member.

Grabbing her wrist to halt her movements, a growl left his throat as lust clouded his eyes, darkening their natural hazel into a dark brown before he led them to the king suite in the palace. Locking the door once inside, he turned to face Nevaeh.

"I'm not exactly ready to go all the way, but I am ready to take our relationship to the next step." She said, her words peaking Ben's interest as well as the interest of his dick.

"So, lay back and enjoy the show, my king." She said before turning around so her back faced him while Ben took off his shoes, and got into his bed.

First time nerves mixed with the arousal that clung to her wet panties consumed Nevaeh's being as she took a deep breath, relaxing her shoulders.

Casting a silencing spell as a precaution in case either of them were too loud, Nevaeh then began to move her arms to her back, catching the zipper in between her fingers, and dragging it down slowly.

Once the zipper reached its end, she began removing the straps of the dress from her shoulders, letting the garment fall down, pooling at her ankles.

"Holy shit.." Ben groaned, palming himself through his pants as he watched Nevaeh bend down to step out of the dress, her shapely ass on display for Ben covered in a floral blue sheer set of panties.

"Your ass is amazing." He breathed out. With her turning around to face him, Ben was able to see the matching bra that held her c-cup breasts, noticing how her nipples hardened and were pressing against the fabric.

"Thank you, I do try," She smiled before noticing how his eyes were fixated on her breasts.

"You like? This was one of the sets I got on Monday. Royal blue roses for his majesty's big day." Nevaeh smirked as she did a little pose to show off the lingerie before strutting over to him, heels still on.

"I love it." He gulped, eyes wide once she stood next to him. Running her fingers through his hair gently, Nevaeh smiled.

"I'm glad. After all, tonight is about you." She reminded before leaning down to capture his lips with her own.

Lost in the feel of her lips- Ben swears he could never get enough- he didn't notice how she grabbed his busied hand, and stopped him from touching himself.

"Starting tonight, that's my job. Got it?" She whispered against his lips.

"Yes, ma'am." Ben smirked. His eyes never left her form as she got to the edge of the bed and began working on getting his pants and boxers off while he took off his top. Springing out of its confinements was Ben's 9 ½ inch hard ass dick, almost slapping her in the face.

"Woah," She whispered, but it was enough for Ben to hear as he took in her wide eyed expression. His dick was bigger, thicker, and slightly longer than Chad's, surprising Nevaeh.

'I-Is it okay?" Ben asked, feeling a bit nervous all of the sudden.

"It's perfect, and way bigger than Chad's." Nevaeh stated, smirking at him which seemed to help him relax more.

Trailing a nail along the hard flesh, she felt him shiver at her touch, his response encouraging her even more as she leaned down to kiss the swollen tip.

"Shit." Ben groaned, eyes closing momentarily before reopening them. He didn't want to miss anything.

"Think you can fit it?" Ben asked, teasingly as he ran a hand through her hair lovingly. Nevaeh laughed a little, secretly thankful for the light hearted teasing in such a moment that was nerve wracking for the both of them, but more so her.

Mentally, it was like her mind was subconsciously trying to connect or link this moment with Ben to the moment she had 3 years ago as if they were the same scenario.

"We'll have to see." She replied before taking the head in her mouth, shocking both Ben and herself when she was able to fit it completely halfway.

Using her hands, she wrapped them around the base of what was left, and began to give Ben an awesome (in Ben's opinion, but then again, this was his first) blowjob, bobbing her head up and down.

A groan of pleasure escaped his lips as he tossed his head back in ecstasy, his eyes closing while his mouth was agape.

As Nevaeh sped up, she could feel him nearing his climax, the way he whimpered and the whispers of faint curses tumbled from his lips was evidence of that.

"Fuck! Nevaeh, I-I'm gonna-" A growl rumbled through Ben's chest as he tugged on Nevaeh's hair, earning a moan from her.

That was the final straw Ben needed before he erupted in her mouth, breathing heavily as he watched Nevaeh take it all like a pro.

Releasing him from her mouth with a 'pop' sound, Nevaeh smirked in triumph as she took in Ben's appearance; chest and forehead dazzled with a glimmering sheen of sweat, hair lightly damp, and cheeks flushed, she grinned.

"You taste good, if I'm being honest." she smirked, causing Ben to blush.

'Fuck! Just touch me already!' Her subconscious cried out in sexual frustration in her head. A whimper leaving her lips as she shifted in place, trying to create desperate friction in her panties caught Ben's attention as he smirked.

"Come here." He growled before watching as Nevaeh crawled between his legs, then he flipped them over, so he hovered over her, enjoying as a squeal left her lips.

Leaning down to kiss her, Ben multitasked by slipping his hands behind her smooth back and unclipping the bra, removing the piece of fabric from her chest completely.

Still hungrily kissing, Ben let his hand trail from her toned stomach up to her chest, grabbing a handful of her breast with one hand and kneading it. Arching her back to get closer to him, a moan left her lips at the feeling of Ben's hand on her breast, allowing him to slip his tongue in her mouth.

Once Ben won tongue-of-war, he kissed her lips before trailing his own across her cheek, down her collarbone, leaving hickies in his wake.

"P-please," She whimpered, the heat from down below growing the more he avoided it. Pulling back to look at her underneath him, Ben grinned before going down, and removing her panties, which were soaked.

"Awe, does my princess want something?" He asked mockingly, before teasing her by blowing on her sensitive lips.

"Y-Yes!" Nevaeh whimpered, the pout on her lips soon leaving and being replaced with a small moan the minute Ben's tongue made contact with her flesh, before a whole series of moans and cries of pleasure left her.

For Ben, it was like heaven (ironic, considering her name is heaven spelled backwards). The first taste of her sweet nectar and Ben was hooked!

What first started out as hesitant kitty licks on her pussy, quickly escalated into him sucking and nibbling, thrusting his tongue into her wet hole, and grinning to himself at the sounds she made.

"Fu-fuck, Ben! Don't stop!" She moaned, and Ben didn't disappoint, instead he decided to add one, then two fingers in her, secretly loving the way she tightened around his fingers.

"Holy shit! Aren't you a naughty king!" Nevaeh grinned before moaning once Ben sped up the pace of his fingers. Breathing heavily, Nevaeh felt a coil in her stomach tighten.

"B-Ben, I think I-I'm gonna-Fuck! I-I think I'm c-close." She panted.

Deciding to test the waters, Ben reached up to pinch her nipple, the slight pain combined with finger fucking her harder and faster, plus licking her clit seemed to be the perfect mixture needed to reach his goal, a combo he made sure to take note of for later in the future.

"Cum for me, princess, cum for daddy." Ben urged, his voice husky and demanding. If she wasn't cumming before, then the added dirty talk definitely helped because Nevaeh felt herself climaxing, Ben eagerly lapping up her juices.

Coming up to kiss her, she noticed how Ben's lower face was glistening with her juices.

"You taste amazing, ma reine." He grinned, kissing her lips, and allowing her to taste herself on his lips.

"Mmm, you're right. I do taste good," She giggled once they separated. "And you, beasty, were amazing! Seriously, I never thought you had it in you." She grinned. Ben laughed before pulling her closer to him.

"I'm glad. After all, I do aim to please, especially you." He replied.

"That's good. Also, daddy?" She asked with a smirk, referring to what came out of his mouth moments prior, laughing a bit as he blushed.

"I-It just slipped." He mumbled.

"Totally called it." She smiled before a yawn left her lips. The night's activities and hecticness caught up to them as the couple began to grow tired.

Snapping her fingers, Nevaeh clothed them in royal blue matching silk pajamas before Ben covered them with the blanket.

"Thank you." Ben's voice rang through the darkness once the lights were off.

"For giving you a blowjob?" Nevaeh asked with a giggle that triggered Ben's own laugh.

"That too, I know you didn't have to, but mainly for just being here with me, through all of this." Ben whispered.

"I'll always be here for you, beasty. I love you." Nevaeh whispered back.

"I love you, too, ma reine." He replied back with a kiss to her forehead before the two drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: WHooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! D1 is FINALLY completed!

Thank you guys so much for staying with me through the end (of the first movie) and bearing with the fact that I prolonged it so much, it means a lot. Now, the guesses you guys made were in the right area, but I didn't see anyone hit the nail on the head dead on.

Now, for the moment you all have been waiting for is the reveal of my new Descendants fanfic's oc's parents, and as a bonus for patiently waiting and even guessing, I'll give you the main oc's name as well!

Drum roll, please!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.

..
..
.
..
.
.
...
.
.
.
...

The parents are Claude Frollo from the Hunchback of Notre Dame and Sarah Sanderson from Hocus Pocus!!!!!!!!

And the main Oc's name is
.
..
.
..
.
.
Seraphina Clarissa Frollo-Sanderson!

Thanks again SO so so much for your votes and support and kind words and funny comments.

You guys are absolute gems and I'm glad to have fans like you.💎💎

Stay tuned for the continuation of Nevaeh's journey in the Wicked World series and then d2!

~XoXo Queenie 👑👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 557 16
Eris and Evie are the twin daughters of the Evil Queen and Hades, half-sisters to Mal. Eris is the co-leader of the pirates with Uma and also a VK li...
103K 2.1K 24
As soon-to-be King. Ben makes his first proclamation, to bring five kids from the Isle of the Lost to Auradon. Chosen among the five teens for the Is...
247K 4.9K 15
You are (y/n) beast, daughter of King Adam and Queen Belle, twin sister of Prince Ben. You and your brother invited four vks over to Auradon Prep. Wh...
96.3K 2.5K 25
Ruby Hearts was a ticking bomb of insanity waiting to explode. Her grasp and grip on her emotions were worse than that of a toddler, and lashing out...