Only 1 Saint

By yeahjayywrotethat

"Gotta be with somebody who see the forever in you cause if the bond real y'all gone get over everything." š™…... More

Disclaimer
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
4teen.
fifteen ļæ¼
6teen
7teen.
8teen.
9teen.
twenty
twenty1
twenty2
Twenty3.
Twenty4
Twenty5ive
Twenty6-Part 1
Twenty8
Twenty9
Thirty
Epilogue ļæ¼
Special Announcement...Book2šŸ„³

Twenty7-Part 2

968 21 0
By yeahjayywrotethat

Taylor

"2 against 1.How this finna go cause y'all ain't leaving out this bitch alive."

I stood behind Taymar trying to not focus on the fact that they pointing their guns at each other and we actually might die.

"Just drop the gun Taymar." I said going in front of him.I couldn't read his facial expression because he didn't have one.

"Yeah listen to your girl bro.Fuck this I'm tired of waiting."Milo said all impatient then shooting Him in the leg making Taymar fall down.

"I-I WHAT THE FUCK YOU SHOT HIM!" I said while He winced in pain while looking at his leg.Majay came over over took his gun.

"I'm okay.In pain but I'm cool.Help me." He said to me getting up off the floor going over to sit in the chair.

After about 15 minutes of Majay and Milo argued over how the rest of the plan was finna go me and Taymar made up one in secret at the table.I didn't know that he came with Reek but they made a plan on the way here also.

Soon after they came to the conclusion of us leaving.

"Man hurry up and put the code in fuck you need a light or sumn?"

"Exactly."

They asked while Marz put the code in for his house.Since he couldn't stand on his own he had to lean against the door with me helping him.When the door opened Milo pushed past us and went straight upstairs while Majay took us to the living room.

"Leave and see what'll happen." He said then left us to find what he could.My signal was to wait for Ty'reek knock then run out the house to go get help while they finished.

"Ok ma you got this okay?I love you and Teejae.Be careful."

"I love you too."I said kissing him.Hopefully not for the last time.Quietly sneaking down the hall to the door since it was half open I ran outside to his car since the keys was still in there,started it up and pulled off to the police station.

"It's gonna be okay."

Taymar

After seeing Tay leave the house I kinda got emotional because what if ion make it?I didn't want her to see me die if so that's why I gave her the role to leave for help.

"I see yo ass got shoot huh." Reek said coming down the stairs.

"You wanna make jokes and shit.Where they at?"I asked whisper yelling.

"I took the one with the dreads out,put him in a headlock he out cold.Ain't that Her neighbor?"

"Yeah and Majay here too." I said making his eyes shoot up.

"Majay here and what?Ohhh so we have a family reunion.Now I should fuck Taylor and make her my baby mom you ain't gon be here for it.I see Her ass left huh?"He asked looking back at the door still pointing his gun at us.

He got into my stash coming back out with a box with weed,money and other drugs.As of right now I'm not even worried about that.

"I'm trigger happy right na you pushin shit bro.You tried trapping but can't so you stuck to rapping and that shit ass it's so now you wanna be a killer?You ain't killing my brother in front of me you know that right?"Reek asked.

Looking at my leg see that less blood was coming.Since Taylor was in front of me she must've gotten grazed and just don't notice it.

"Hmmm."He said then shot him in the arm making him drop down to the ground.But he ain't let go of the gun.

"Brooooo fuckk."

"See the thing with y'all is that you not out doing me tonight.Yeah I wanted to be like y'all but now y'all finna be apart of my songs being dissed cause we finna be smoking that Cuban Pack."He said lowering his gun smiling.

"You just a dick riding ass nigga you couldn't be like us on your worst,first or last day on this earth bitch ass nigga.We gon go out like goats in this hoe fuck you talm bout." I said then dapping Reek up.

"And that nigga you brought a bitch.I took em out upstairs his ass might still be breathing.Go pick ya man up bitch." Reek added on making me laugh.

"Leave no man behind bitch ass nigga." I said then spiting on him.He punched me in the face busting my lip making me spit blood on the floor.

"Smart ass mouths get dealt with.But this yo last time talking ho ass nigga.I got what I wanted."He said making his gun click back then pointed it at my head.

"Taymar!" I looked over seeing that Taylor was in the door and it was red and blue light outside meaning she got help.I just smiled at her looking to see her one last time and noticing that she was on the verge of crying.

"You gon have to kill me in my shit before I take it off free willingly."I said standing up looking back at him then after that...

Taylor

"Hello Ms.Presley can you hear me?" A woman asked me.I don't know what's happening right now but I can tell that I'm in the hospital.I nodded my head to let her know I can hear her.

I couldn't really see since there was a light in my eyes,they was checking my eyesight.

"She's clear."

"The lights...the lights is too bright."I said making her turn them off.

"Im doctor John and this is Doctor Lexy.Do you remember everything that happened tonight?"He asked making me have flashbacks then coming to realization.

"My b- baby is my baby okay?His dad is Taymar okay and his brother." I said sitting up making them look at me since I was just rambling on.

"Your baby is fine.You went into shock causing your body to pass out.As far as everyone else you would have to go out into the waiting area but you have to stay overnight for observation." Dr.John told me.

A knock on the door turned our focus to a Tall Woman. "If it's okay I would like to speak with you Ms.Presley?If not It's okay we can do this later whenever you are ready."

"C-Can I go to the waiting room first?I need to see everyone if so." I said getting emotional thinking about if Taymar is dead and I don't know it.

"Yeah of course."She said making me hop out the bed making me go towards the waiting room area.Pushing through then double door I seen everyone waiting.

"Thank god your okay!" My mom got up first giving me a hug.Yah,Meezy,Peso,Reek,Jetty and their aunt Shamira was all in the waiting room.

"Did they say anything?A-about him yet?" I asked sitting down.Reek just shook his head I gave him a hug then left him alone.He looked as though he wanted to be left alone.

He had a bandage on his arm so I'm guessing the bullet went in and out.After about a hour of us waiting impatiently the surgeon came out.

"Uhh Family for Taymar Cuban?"He asked making us all get up.

"Good morning it's been a ruff night so let's get this news rolling.Unfortunately he was hit 8 times but not hitting no major arteries.Most of them went through and the ones that didn't we got out in time so he won't be in a coma or paralyzed and anything in that nature."

"S- so can we see him?" Shamira.

"As of right now no.He's still undergoing surgery so in the next couple of hours he should be fine,but will need rest so.We will have to ask that everyone be in the room 2 or once at a time.Thank you."

12:30 pm

"So I left Taymar's house around like 1 because he was about to leave so he walked me home.After that I went to shower and got in bed that was like around 2 going on 3 I believe.It was a knock on the door so I checked my camera and seen Majay.I knew it wasn't Marz because he would never knock he always have a key."

I really don't want to talk about this but I have no choice not to.Lucas who the investigator recorded me talking.I was at the police station giving my statement and all I could think of was Taymar.

"Uhh after that I went downstairs to open the door.I let him in and everything was okay at first considering that he did wake me up out my sleep.Said he wanted to use the bathroom why I don't know I live on the other side of town.We talked then all of a sudden he just got annoyed and pulled his gun out at me.I thought it was a joke until he shot at the wall.He told me to call Taymar I did when he came they were pointing guns at each other."

I stopped and took a sip of my water and continued to tell him what was happening at my house,up until it was time for me to tell what I saw when I came back from getting the cops.

I froze up and tears started to form in my eyes making him pass me a box of tissues.

"Take your time." He said and I took a deep breath.

"I happened in slow motion kinda.I-I umm....I had called his name and he looked at me and smiled.He got up and said something to Majay before he dropped to the ground from being shot.I can't remember anything after that because I woke up in a hospital room." I finishing my story and just looked off into space not wanting to talk anymore.

After more questions I was free to go so I went back to the hospital.I was the last person to see him since everyone did already then left.When I got in the room I hugged him and give him a kiss before going to lay on the couch falling asleep.

9:45 pm

Waking up to poking in my cheek I opened my eyes to See Taymar looking down at me.Blinking a few times to make sure I wasn't still sleeping.

"I hate when you do that.You not sleeping ma." He said smiling.I got up and hugged him to fast.

"Ouu Tay n-not too much." He said holding his rib.His voice was low and raspy,he walked back over to the bed laying down then held his hand out for me to get in.

"No I don't wanna hurt you I'll sit beside you for right now." He wasn't taking no for a answer so i just laid in the bed with him.His face was swollen and he had to walk with crunches.

"Is you and baby boy okay?" He asked rubbing my stomach.

"I'm okay and he's okay.They checked his heart beat and stuff he's  still the same.You okay?"

"I'll be okay just in a lot of pain.Is Reek okay?"I nodded.I gave him is phone to check.He told everyone that his is okay.We stayed in silence just cuddling and he gave me forehead kisses.

"Marz?"

"Hmm?"

"I don't think ima be able to go back home.I can't stay there anymore.What if he comes back?" I asked getting scared again.

"They ain't catch Majay?" He asked starting to look angry.

"He ran off once you hit the ground and the cops came in.He didn't take what he was supposed to but the cops didn't take it neither.What I'f they take it and you go to jail for drugs and-"

"It was sealed up ik the box ion think they would go in it.I labeled it as moving boxes.Have you ate yet?You been sleep since you came back." I shook my head no.

A nurse came in and started going over how he would have to take care of himself for the next 2-3 months and check ups.He is hard headed so I know for a fact he isn't listening but I was cause after a certain point she was just talking to me.

Shortly after she left for the night we ordered food from the food court before they closed.His jaw is swollen and fractured so he's on a soft food diet and of course he wanted me to feed him.

"We moving.No if ands or but's.We just gon have to stay in a bnb for a little while but like you said I'm not going home.I'm happy that y'all okay.Wait is keys okay,please tell me my son okay."he asked starting to sit up in the bed looking very concerned.

"Yes,yes he's okay.One of them locked him in the room."

I wasn't gonna put up a fight with him telling me that we would have to move then move in together at that.I didn't want to be alone anymore and since we are starting a family we minus well.

"I'm happy that your okay.When I seen you drop to the ground that was the scariest shit.I thought I lost you forever." I said looking down at my feet.

"Aye look at me ma.I'm okay we gon be okay,gon get our shit and move on and be a happy family ight?" He said lifting my chin up then kissing me.

When I was done feeding him and I was done eating I gave him his medicine even though he argued with me bout it and changed his bandages we were laying down watching tv.

"You know I'm finna kill him right?"

"I'm okay with it."I said before going to sleep.

A/N
🥲
Hope this was good🌿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877K 41.1K 37
i have waited lifetimes to find you.
554K 18.6K 39
"šžšÆšžš«š²šØš§šž š²šØš® š¦šžšžš­ š°š¢š„š„ š”šššÆšž š¢š¬š¬š®šžš¬ šØšŸ š­š”šžš¢š« šØš°š§. š›šž š°š¢š­š” š¬šØš¦šžšØš§šž š°š”šØ š°š¢š„š„ š„šØšÆšž š²šØš®...
477K 18K 32
"š–š”šžš§ šˆ'š¦ š°š¢š­š” š²šØš®, š²šØš® š¬š”šØš° š¦šž š„šØšÆšž šžš±š¢š¬š­" -š€ ššžšžš­š”ššš¢š§š­š«šØšÆšžš«š­ š©š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§
160K 4.1K 34
-š˜š˜§ š˜ š˜µš˜°š˜­š˜„ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜µš˜° š˜“š˜µš˜¢š˜ŗ š˜øš˜°š˜¶š˜­š˜„ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜­š˜¦š˜¢š˜·š˜¦ š˜øš˜©š˜¦š˜Æ š˜Ŗš˜µ š˜Øš˜¦š˜µš˜“ š˜©š˜¢š˜³š˜„