As The Music Dies

Av Laughingwolf78

Katsuki Bakugo is a 25 year old year old musician in a rising band, playing both drums and guitar, tho his mu... Mer

1. Alone
2. A Friend of Pinky's
3. Just a Passing Glance
4. No Escape
5. It's a Start
6. The Look
7. Hesitant
8. Understanding
9. Missed Chance
10. Mixed Signals
11. Talking it Through
12. The First
13. Figuring Things Out
14. A quick Stop
15. Unconventional Date
16. Early Mornings
17. Number 1. Fan
18. Closer
19. Flames
20. Refusal
21. Old Friend
22. Force to be Reckoned With
23. It's Been a Long Day
24. Unwanted
25. Rough Night
26. Unease
27. Ex Idiots
28. Underestimated
29. No Holding Back
30. Desire
31. Soft Moments
32. Bad Timing
33. Calming the Storms
34. Relief
35. Missin' You
37. Back
38. Break
39. Surprised
40. Amazing
41. Just Kacchan
42. Double Rescue
43. The Show
44. Too Soon?
45. Heavy Night
46. Breakdowns
47. Pep Talks
48. Unexpected
49. Socks
50. Amazing Musician
51. New Beginnings

36. The Hits Keep on Comin'

3.7K 189 187
Av Laughingwolf78

It's been two months, two long gurgling, lonely, heart aching, missing every minute of the day and night months that Katsuki has been gone on tour now.

The couple had been doing fairly well with phone calls and text even if it was all hours of the day or night. There was late night calls where they would both fall asleep on the line together or early morning calls where Izuku got dressed and ate breakfast all with the blonde on the line.

They were doing whatever they needed to do to make it through this and get it done but past few nights had been hard since Katsuki's scheduled had picked up in the number of shows he was doing and Izuku's work days also were a bit longer so actually talking hadn't been happening. Text were exchanged here and there but not nearly enough and this was making a normally up beat greenett feel down and uneasy.

A brash blonde musician wasn't having an easier time on his end either. He's been over stressed with shows and practices, late nights early days, not much sleep and constant travel. The fact that he hasn't been able to really talk to the greenett waiting for him back home was also weighing heavy. He's concerned, concerned that Izuku is going to get tired of waiting for him to be able to fit him into a schedule that seems so damn endless right now.

He's currently sitting at a music store at a fan meet and greet sighing autographs and pretending he actually gives a flying fuck about this kind of stuff. He doesn't though, this end of being a musician never appealed to him and as he signs his 50th shirtless picture of himself for some dreamy eyed drooling fan all he can think about are the green eyes he's aching to get back to.

His phone rings suddenly. When he sees the name on the screen he decides to answer it even though there's a steady stream of fans coming through the door.

" Hi Nerd.", he smirks not even bothering to look up at the fan he's scribbling an autograph for.

Izuku lights up immediately not excepting his boyfriend to be able to answer.

" Hi rock star! I'm so happy you answered. I was just going to leave you a voice mail, again. You're probably getting sick of them from me.", he says with a slight laugh though Katsuki can hear a hint of sadness behind the tone.

" Are you kidding me? I save them all and listen to them on a loop before I go to bed. I've decided I might add music and make an album out of them, just for me of course cause I don't want anyone else hearing how hot you sound on the phone.", he teases not caring who's around to hear him.

Izuku laughs softly with a smile as he sits on his kitchen counter leaning his head back on the cabinets.

" Well, if that's the case I'll have to start leaving more of them, especially since I now know you think I sound hot."

Katsuki chuckles signing another autograph while he glances up just to give a slight wave and half smile while he continues his conversation.

" You won't hear any complaints out of me, I'll never get tired of them. What's my nerd doing?"

Izuku sighs.

" I gotta get ready for work soon. I have to be in at eleven. I don't get off till closing so it will be eleven also."

Katsuki furrows his brows.

" A twelve hour shift? Why the hell are you working so much?"

Izuku smiles.

" Just been working a lot of double shifts lately, we're so short staffed."

The blonde scowls hearing tiredness now in a voice he's grown so attached to.

" Are you sleeping? Cause you sound beat to fuck."

The greenett laughs softly.

" Look who's talking. You don't sound much more awake then I do."

Katsuki smirks.

" Yeah well, I can trash my body if I want to, yours I want in perfect condition for when I get back"

Izuku blushes on the line with a smile you can hear.

" Oh I'm so ready for you to get back. Gosh I miss you so much."

Katsuki hears the tone at the end it sounds like he wants to break into tears. He pushes his chair back and excuses himself from the table he was sitting at to get a minute of alone time.

" I know I miss you too baby. Like fucking crazy. I know it's been shit lately trying to talk but I'm thinking about you and dying to get home. I know it's hard Deku but...

Suddenly he's yelled for by his manager.

" Bakugo! You need to get back to the table! There are several young ladies who came a long way to see you who are anxious to meet you."

Izuku feels a sting of jealously rise suddenly as he hears the sound of female fans chanting the blonde's stage name.

Katsuki clicks his tongue trying to hear above the now noisy room.

" I'm.. I'm sorry baby, I gotta go but..I'll try and call you tonight after my show. I do miss you."

Izuku nods on the line feeling tears well that he's silently cursing.

" Ok. Have a good show, bye Kacchan"

He's not sure Katsuki even heard him all he knows is the screaming got even louder and then there was an ended call.

That whole interrupted phone call and annoying fans has a short tempered blonde fuming as he slams down in his chair.

Some fan who can't stop smiling at him is rambling on about how hot she thinks is he and how much she loves his songs. He's not even listening as he writes his name and hands over the picture without even looking up. Suddenly there's a paper slid in front of him with a phone number and a hotel room key.

Crimson eyes glance up to see a girl who's giving him a seductive look.

" I overheard you telling your girlfriend you missed her. I thought I could help."

The blonde instantly scowls.

" Boyfriend, you heard me tell my boyfriend I missed him and you can take this shit right back because I'm not interested, at fucking all.", he tells her as he crumbles up the paper and tosses it to her.

He watches her grow frustrated with a huff as she storms away.
He pinches the bridge of his nose feeling his stress level rise thinking about only one.

That one is truding into work not too long later with emotional eyes and a heavy heart. All he wants to do is get this shift over with and go home but this day is going to prove challenging to get through.

Half way in and he knows this is bound to be the longest day ever. He has already managed to drop a stack of plates when he slipped on the wet kitchen floor, he got burnt by the coffee machine he was cleaning, got yelled at by a customer who didn't like his food. He tripped and lost his footing dropping a tray of drinks, got yelled at by his boss for it even tho it wasn't his fault and now as he stands stacking and drying wine glasses behind the bar he hears a voice that causes all his hair to stand on end.

" Well, if it isn't my exes little useless shit."

Izuku turns to meet the smirking eyes of Sora.

Emerald eyes darken as he takes a deep breath trying to steady himself.

He clears his throat taking a step forward still in back of the bar.

" And if it isn't my boyfriend's cheating no good waste of space ex. I'm surprised to see you here. How's that jaw feeling? Looking for a repeat performance, cause I can definitely deliver depending on the next words out of that toxic mouth. I would choose my words wisely tonight Sora,unless you have a really good dentist who will be able to put all your teeth back in that big mouth you have.", he says perfectly calm, even tho the words drip like black poison off the end of a dagger.

Sora narrows his eyes leaning across the bar with anger on his features.

" You think you're so hot huh? Think you'll be able to keep that egotistical jerk who loves nothing but music and himself."

Izuku smiles.

" I do actually think I'm pretty hot but only because Kacchan tells me I am all the time. In fact he did just a few hours ago on the phone. As far as being able to keep him it really isn't that hard, especially since I haven't given him any reason to want to leave, especially since I don't have anyone else in my bed, except him."

The words come out like fire from a perfectly calm mouth that's laced with venom.

Sora is getting ready to speak again when someone steps up beside him.

" Did you get us a table yet?", a dark haired male ask.

Sora keeps fuming eyes on the greenett.

" No, I lost my appetite, besides tbe wait staff here sucks."

Izuku Midoriya can't help himself.

He smiles slowly leaning forward and whispering.

" Oh I definitely suck, really well. You should ask Kacchan."

Emerald eyes watch the male in front of him give him a look of shocked anger as he storms away making Izuku actually laugh as he finishes his work.

A few hours and aching feet later Izuku is finally finished for the night. He's tired, aggravated at his visitor, worn out from his job and missing his boyfriend so bad it all just hurts.

As he stumbles out the door digging for the blonde's car keys in his pocket he drops them. He curses under his breath picking them up but just as he stands he's sucker punched by a blonde's ex who was waiting for him.

" You think you can talk to me like that and get away with it?!", Sora yells.

Izuku immediately squares up. He takes a kickboxing stance putting his fist up with blood running from his lip that he's too angry to feel.

" For fucks sake, your just like herpes Sora, you just won't go away.", he grins with wild green eyes as he throws a powerful kick to the male who catches it once again across the jaw stumbling back.

Izuku laughs.

" You really must be slow, that's the second time I've hit you like that and you still didn't see it coming."

Sora has he first up even though his jaw is numb and there's blood down his cheek.

" He.. he won't ever love you you know? In fact he's probably fucking around on you right now!"

The greenett forces a smile even though his heart begins to burn.

" Well then, it shouldn't matter to you if I'm in a relationship with him or not if you're so sure it's doomed.", he says as he suddenly steps forward and before it can even be registered there's another roundhouse kick to the other side of Sora's face making him spit blood and break into tears.

Izuku grins with anger in green eyes.

" Thrid times a charm huh? You didn't see that one coming either. I can keep this up, I've been trained to, but we both know you're no match for me, in fighting, in intelligence or in relationships so why don't you go crawl back in whatever hole you came out of and leave me alone!", he grits through his teeth.

Sora eyes him with anger but as much as he hates to admit it he knows he is indeed no match for this greenett who seems to have fine tuned this dangerous skill.

He says something under his breath but doesn't bother to turn around as he once again limps away from a fight with the green eyed waiter.

Izuku watches him go panting as he wipes his lip with the back of his hand seeing blood and feeling the swell.

" Ugh. Just fucking wonderful. Just what I needed tonight.", he mumbles as he gets into Katsuki's car locking the doors and taking a minute to calm down before he drives home.

Once he's finally back to thier building he gets into the elevator with an aching face and a heart that just wants his boyfriend home.

Just when the thought that this night could not get any worse the sight he sees when he gets off the elevator let's him know that it just has.

Shoto is waiting by his door.

He laughs, but not because he's happy or because this is funny, he laughs out of pure insanity of the whole situation.

As he meets bicolored eyes he speaks first before his ex can.

" You have got to be fucking kidding me right now. What do you want?! I'm pretty sure I made it really clear I didn't want to see you!"

Shoto remains still but raises a brow reaching out to touch the greenett's busted lip watching Izuku pull his head back quickly.

" What happened to you?"

Izuku shakes his head exasperated by the whole thing.

" It's none of your business. What did you two have some kind of meeting?! It's annoying exs night or what?!"

Shoto stares at him having no idea what he's talking about.

" What?"

Izuku shoves his key in his lock shaking his head.

" Nothing. Just go away. Why are you still in town anyway?!"

Shoto shrugs.

" Again I was passing through the area and saw no reason we can't be friends. I do miss you often."

Izuku meets his eye not saying anything at first before he breaks into a laugh.

" Miss me? Miss me?! Are you serious right now?! Shoto, I can not stand the sight of you after what you put me through. I have an amazing boyfriend and a relationship that means everything to me. You are nothing but water under a bridge that I burned to the ground the day I found out you cheated on me. I'm going to tell you again, stay away from me."

With that he's in his apartment slamming the door behind him and locking it. He leans against it trying to breathe after everything he's been through today.

He drops everything right there at the door, bag, keys, coat as he heads to the bathroom stripping his bloody work shirt and washing the blood from his swollen lip.

As he glances up in the mirror the Wright of everything that happened today hits him like a truck and he begins to sob backing up to the bathroom wall and sliding down it.

He's not sure how long he's been sitting there crying his day away when his phone rings.

He picks it up right away seeing a name he's been waiting for.

" Hi baby. I know it's late but fuck I called as soon as the show was over, I'm not even back at my hotel yet but I didn't really wanna wai..."

Katsuki's words stop on his tongue when he hears the heavy sobs of his boyfriend who hasn't said a word.

His heart hammers rapidly as he walks quickly to a backstage room and shuts himself inside.

" Izuku? Izuku what's wrong?? Talk to me baby.", he says feeling panic rise.

There's a hard sob then sniffles as the greenett trys to get the words out.

" Oh Kacchan, today ...today was .. was horrible! From start to .. to finish. So.. so much happened and .. and I'm.. I'm so ..o-overwhlemed and.. I.. I just.."

He can't even finish he's so upset and Katsuki is beginning to go into a full blown panic having no idea what's going on.

" Izuku, hey.. hey .. shhh. Try and calm down ok? I can hardly understand you baby and I want to, I need to so that I can try and help you sort through whatever happens. Turn your camera on ok? So I can see you."

He hears a panicked breath hitch.

" N-no. I don't think that's a good idea. I'm a mess and... and you'll only worry."

Two blonde brows raise and he's already worried even more so now. He sits down on a music trunk trying to steady himself.

" Deku, turn it on for me ok? I don't care if you're a mess I need to make sure you're OK and I can tell you aren't so let's see what we're dealing with cause I can tell there's something you don't want me to see which only means I need to see whatever it is.", he says feeling his insides shake already.

Izuku only sniffles and crys again but he reluctantly does as the blonde wants.

Katsuki studies his phone screen waiting to see what's happened. Izuku has his hand over the screen but as it slowly comes down and a busted swollen lip and crying eyes show up Katsuki's blood turns to fire.

He clenches his fist and his jaw so tight they ache and everything else begins to fade out as his anger burns with a rage that makes his ears ring.

He says only a few words that he can barely form.

" Who, tell me who did this."

A/N

Our tale continues, stay tuned ♡

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

11.1K 221 18
🔞SMUT, college au. Drummer Katsuki rivals with Dancer Izuku who despise each other and their life choices. Katsuki seems to want to protect and negl...
441K 10.6K 60
Katsuki and Izuku were childhood bestfriends ,that friendship started to morph into something deeper as the two reached their late teens. But when Iz...
207K 6.9K 31
Katsuki Bakugou has been a vampire now for well over a hundred years, turned when he was only twenty two years old. Now he's permanently stuck at th...
92.5K 4K 39
Katsuki Bakugo was your average man. He worked as a debt collector in an office, had an apartment, a good fuck buddy, and great friends. What he didn...