Aapke Aa Jaane Se! ✓

By SeraphineEmber

Hello everyone!Many of us have watched the Telegu movie Sammohanam so my this story is based on this movie... More

Introduction
Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
❤️THANK YOU!❤️
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
EPILOUGE

Chapter 12

119 16 2
By SeraphineEmber

Yuvraj walked up to Adhira, who was sitting on the couch with a worried expression on her face. He could tell that something was bothering her.

Yuvraj: Adhira, I heard about the threat that Ronnie made against me and my family. Are you okay?

Adhira: (she looked at him with tears in her eyes) I'm scared, Yuvraj. I don't want anything to happen to you or your family. What if Ronnie actually follows through with his threat?

Yuvraj: (he took her hand and looked into her eyes) Listen to me, Adhira. Nothing is going to happen to me or my family. I won't let Ronnie or anyone else harm us. I promise you that.

Adhira: (she looked up at him with a glimmer of hope in her eyes) How can you be so sure, Yuvraj?

Yuvraj: Because I have you. You are my strength, Adhira. As long as we are together, nothing can break us apart.

Adhira: (smiled through her tears, feeling a sense of comfort and relief wash over her) Thank you for being there for me, Yuvraj. I don't know what I would do without you.

Yuvraj: (leaned in and kissed her on the forehead) You never have to worry about that, Adhira. I'll always be here for you, no matter what.

Yuvraj sat down next to Adhira, looking at her with a soft smile on his face. 

Yuvraj: You know, Adhira, today is the last day of shoot and I'm going to miss you.

Adhira: Miss me? Why would you miss me, Yuvraj? We're going to be so busy with our lives that we probably won't have time to see each other anyway.

Yuvraj: I know we will be busy, but that doesn't mean I won't miss you. Won't you miss me? (he makes a puppy face)

Adhira: (she smiled, feeling a warm feeling in her chest) I am gonna miss you very much (with that she kissed him on his cheek)

Yuvraj: (he chuckled seeing her cuteness) Sweetheart, I am not a 5 year old boy I am a man with so many needs (he says in a husky voice) so I will be very happy if you kiss me here (pointing his lips) instead cheek. 

Adhira: (her face becomes pink) You are shameless....

Yuvraj: (he smiled at her) Only for you sweetheart , So C'mon give me a proper kiss, iske baad toh tum chali jaaogi atleast ek kiss kar do toh muhje thoda samay guzarne mein aasani hogi.

Adhira pecked his lips lightly and moved back instantly.

Yuvraj: Yeh kya thaa?

Adhira: A kiss.

Yuvraj: This is not a kiss, what am I? a little baby?

Adhira: For me yes! you are a little baby.

Yuvraj: Sweetheart! this is not the time to call each other baby, instead we should make our babies.

Adhira: WHAT??

Yuvraj: What? I am serious I am gonna make baby with you.

Adhira: Yuvraj please! kaisi baatein kar rahe ho?

Yuvraj: Seriously? Ab tumhe biology bhi sikhani padegi?

Adhira: No! I mean itni jaldi kya hai to make babies?

Yuvraj: Okay ! right now we don't make babies so let me have you as a sweet possession (he winks at her)

Adhira: What do you....

Before adhira can complete the sentence yuvraj leaned in, his lips brushing against Adhira's. She felt a jolt of electricity run through her body, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Their kiss deepened and the magical moment becomes the passionate with the hot breathe passing through them. Yuvraj was losing his control and badly wants adhira right there, but somehow he tries to control his desires he does not want to scare her.  

Adhira was also feeling the same emotion she tries to control her desires but she fails miserably every time when she is with him, he make her feel the emotions which she didn't knew she possess. She also responds his kiss with equal passion and desire. They both are now in heaven without the care of the world, while in the kiss they both smile at each other seeing the desperation for each other.

Adhira and whole shooting crew bids bye to Mathur Family, but there are two hearts which are very sad and upset because they won't be able to see each other regularly they are none other then adhira and yuvraj but somehow they control themselves. After some days all went smooth and silent adhira was busy shooting her remaining movie and yuvraj was also working for his book which is going to publish in few months. In short life was smooth for them but they don't know that this is the silence before storm, which is going to create havoc in their life.

One day when, Adhira had just finished a long day of shooting and was looking forward to coming home to her peaceful and quiet house. But as she approached her front door, she noticed that it was open. Her heart racing with fear, she stepped inside, and her worst nightmare became a reality.

There, in her living room, was Ronnie - half-drunk and with a hateful gaze in his eyes. Adhira froze, unable to move or speak as she watched him stumble towards her, his words slurred and unintelligible.

Adhira: What are you doing here, Ronnie? (she managed to stutter, her voice shaking with fear)

Ronnie: (he smirked, his eyes narrowing into a menacing glare) I came to teach you a lesson, Adhira (he growled) You think you can just ignore me and walk away? You think you can forget about me so easily?

Adhira's heart was pounding, and she could feel the panic rising inside of her. She had never felt so vulnerable in her life, and she knew that she needed to get out of there as quickly as possible. So she dials a number of priya which is on the speed dial and priya frowns seeing adhira's call late night, she picks up the call and hears some sounds she understands that adhira is in danger so she immediately dials yuvraj's number and yuvraj was shocked to hear priya so he quickly grab his car keys and with aditya, aakash and priya he drove towards adhira's apartment. In car he only wished and pray to be adhira safe and sound.

Yuvraj: (to himself) I am coming adhira, please sweetheart wait for me, I am not gonna let anything you please be safe sweetheart, please for me, for us (he silently prays to the almighty to keep adhira safe) I swear I am gonna kill that ronnie (his face is filled with rage and anger)

On the other hand,

Adhira: Please, Ronnie, just leave (she pleaded, her voice barely above a whisper)

But Ronnie wasn't listening. He lunged towards her, his hand grabbing her wrist tightly. Adhira tried to pull away, but he was too strong, and she could feel the tears welling up in her eyes.

Just as she thought it was all over, she stood frozen, her heart racing as she stared at the gun in Ronnie's hand. She had never felt so scared and vulnerable before, and her mind was racing as she tried to figure out a way to escape.

Adhira: Please, Ronnie, put the gun down (she pleaded, her voice shaking with fear)

Ronnie: (he sneered at her, his eyes filled with hatred) You think you can just walk away from me? (he growled) You think you can just forget about everything we had?

Adhira's mind raced, trying to think of a way out of this nightmare. She had no idea how to handle the situation, and she felt as though she was completely out of her depth.

Adhira: Ronnie, please (she said, her voice quivering) You don't have to do this. Just put the gun down and we can talk.

But Ronnie wasn't listening. He was lost in his own anger and resentment, and he was determined to make Adhira pay for what she had done.

Suddenly, Adhira's phone rang, breaking the tension in the room. Ronnie hesitated for a moment, giving Adhira the chance to make a move.

In a split second, Adhira lunged towards the door, hoping to escape before Ronnie could catch her. But she wasn't fast enough, and Ronnie grabbed her by the arm, pulling her back towards him.

Ronnie: You're not going anywhere (he snarled, holding the gun to her head)

Adhira's mind was racing as she tried to figure out what to do. She was trapped, with no escape, and she knew that she was in grave danger.

Just then, she heard a loud noise from outside, and she knew that help was on the way. With one final burst of strength, she managed to break free from Ronnie's grasp and run towards the door.

As she burst out of the house, she was met by Yuvraj and his friends and also priya who had arrived just in time to save her. 

Yuvraj: Get your hands off her, Ronnie (he bellowed, his voice filled with rage)

Ronnie: (he chuckled) Oops! I am so scared I am so scared. Finally I get to meet you Mr. Yuvraj Mathur the new lover boy of this bitch (pointing towards adhira) but you what I am not letting you to have her, she's my investment I am gonna have her and then you can do anything you want to do with her.

Aditya and Aakash looked at Yuvraj, their faces tense and worried, as they saw Ronnie holding the gun to Adhira's head. Yuvraj's initial instinct was to rush forward and grab the gun from Ronnie's hand, but Aditya and Aakash held him back, telling him to stay calm and handle the situation with care.

Aditya: Yuvraj, listen to us. We need to handle this situation with caution. If you rush forward, you could make things worse.

Yuvraj: (he nodded, his eyes fixed on Adhira, who was still trapped in Ronnie's grasp) What do we do then? (he asked, his voice shaking with fear)

Aakash: (he stepped forward, his eyes locked on Ronnie) We need to talk to him. Find out what he wants, what he's after. Maybe we can reason with him.

Yuvraj: (took a deep breath, trying to steady his nerves) Okay. Let's do it. But we need to be careful. We can't risk Adhira's safety.

When Aditya, Aakash, and Yuvraj stepped forward cautiously, their hands raised in a gesture of peace. But as they approached Ronnie, they saw his eyes dart to the side, his grip tightening on the gun.

Aakash: Ronnie, listen to us. We want to help you. But you need to put down the gun and let Adhira go.

Ronnie: (his eyes flicked back and forth between them, his grip on the gun growing tighter) Stay back (he growled, pressing the gun against Adhira's head) I'll shoot her if you come any closer.

Aditya: (took a step forward, his voice firm but gentle) We don't want anyone to get hurt, Ronnie. But you can't hold her like this. You need to let her go.

Ronnie: (his face twisted in anger, and he tightened his grip on the gun) I won't let her go (he spat)

Ronnie: (his eyes blazed with anger as he glared at the three men in front of him) You don't understand she refused to do what I asked her to do. I just asked her to sleep with one of my business partners, and he was willing to pay me a hefty amount for it. But she refused, and now she's broken up with me.

Yuvraj was seething in anger and he looks at ronnie with disgust and rage, how could he ask adhira something like that, so what she is an actress that does not mean she is ready to sell her body, soul and dignity for mere roles and money. How could he think like that about HIS ADHIRA. Now adhira was his and he does not let anyone to disrespect her and ronnie is going to pay for what he just spat in front of them.

Outside the apartment priya refused to go inside because she was dialing to police and she was waiting for them to arrive.

As Yuvraj listened to Ronnie's words, his fists clenched and his blood boiled with anger. He took a few steps towards Ronnie, his eyes fixed on him with a fiery intensity. Suddenly, he lunged forward and pushed Ronnie with all his might, causing him to fall to the floor.

Ronnie let out a cry of surprise and pain as he hit the ground. Yuvraj stood over him, his breathing heavy with rage. He looked down at Ronnie with a fierce expression, his jaw clenched tight. This was so sudden that adhira, aakash and aditya were shocked to see yuvraj this much angry.

Yuvraj: You're a sick, twisted individual. How dare you even think of doing something like this to Adhira? You're not fit to even be in the same room as her, let alone be her boyfriend.

Ronnie scrambled to his feet, his eyes wide with fear. He backed away from Yuvraj, his hands raised in a defensive posture. But Yuvraj was beating the hell out of him, he punched on his face, stomach and legs with the sudden push the gun from ronnie's hands fall down and he was bleeding with yuvraj's beating.

Aditya: Leave him yuvraj, he'll die.

Yuvraj: Then let him die I don't care.

Adhira: Please yuvraj I don't want you to get hurt please leave him.

Yuvraj: NO WAY! ADHIRA ISNE TUMHE HURT KARNE KI KOSHISH KI HAI AUR JO MERI JAAN KO PARESHAAN KARE MAIN USKI JAAN LE LUNGA.

Yuvraj: (he shook his head in disgust towards ronnie) You're pathetic. I will kill you damn it. 

Priya arrived with the police just in time to see Yuvraj beating up Ronnie. The police quickly intervened, grabbing hold of Yuvraj and pulling him away from Ronnie. Adhira stood there, shaking with fear, as Priya rushed towards her.

Priya: Adhira, are you okay? (she asked, as she took Adhira into her arms and held her tightly)

Adhira clung to Priya, burying her face in her shoulder as tears streamed down her face. She was scared, traumatized by the events that had just transpired.

Priya: What happened? (she asked) Are you hurt?

Adhira shook her head, still too shaken up to speak. As the police were dragging Ronnie away, he noticed the gun lying on the floor. Without hesitation, he pushed the constable aside and grabbed the gun, aiming it in Yuvraj's direction. Adhira noticed this and let out a loud cry of Yuvraj's name. In that moment, Ronnie pulled the trigger, and Adhira acted quickly, pushing Yuvraj out of the way and taking the bullet in her chest, right above her heart.

Yuvraj was in shock as he saw Adhira fall to the ground, blood pouring from her wound. He rushed to her side, cradling her in his arms as tears streamed down his face.

Yuvraj: Adhira, no, please don't leave me. (he whispered, as he tried to staunch the bleeding) why the hell did you take the bullet? It was meant for me, just why? (he was literally crying seeing her in pool of blood)

Adhira: (semi-conscious) Maine kaha tha na ki main tumhe kuch nahi hone dungi. You are precious yuvraj, how can I let anybody hurt you. I LOVE YOU YUVRAJ. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH (with that she looses her consciousness)

Yuvraj: (he screams) I LOVE YOU MORE MERI JAAN! JUST WAKE UP, SWEETHEART YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS.

Priya and the police quickly reacted, surrounding Ronnie and apprehending him before he could do any more harm. The ambulance arrived soon after, and Adhira was rushed to the hospital, fighting for her life.

Yuvraj sat in the hospital waiting room, his head in his hands as he prayed for Adhira's recovery. He couldn't bear the thought of losing her, not after everything they had been through.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the doctor emerged from the operating room. Yuvraj jumped to his feet, his heart pounding with anticipation.

Yuvraj: How is she? Is she going to be okay? (he asked, desperation evident in his voice)

Doctor: (looked at him solemnly) She's stable now, but she's still in critical condition. We managed to take out the bullet but she lost a lot of blood. We'll have to wait and see how she responds to treatment. This 24 hours is very crucial for her. If she does not get her consciousness then we fear that she might slip in coma.

The doctor's words echoed in Yuvraj's head as he sat beside Adhira's hospital bed, holding her hand tightly. He couldn't believe what had happened, how his beloved Adhira had taken a bullet for him. Tears welled up in his eyes as he thought about how close he had come to losing her.

Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder, and he turned to see his parents standing behind him. They both had worried expressions on their faces, but they tried to smile and comfort their son.

Vasundhara: Yuvraj, beta, everything will be alright (his mother said softly)

Yuvraj shook his head, unable to speak. He felt like he had failed Adhira, like he should have been able to protect her from harm.

Vinay: (he placed a hand on Yuvraj's other shoulder) The doctor said the next 24 hours are crucial. We just have to pray and hope for the best.

Yuvraj nodded, his throat tight. He couldn't bear the thought of losing Adhira. As the hours passed, Yuvraj sat by Adhira's side, holding her hand and praying for her to wake up. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even notice when his parents left to give him some privacy.

to be continued..................................................................

Adhira has been shot 🥹🥹 poor her she had to bear this much from the bastard ronnie 🤬🤬.

Yuvraj was crying badly for his love 🥹🥹❤️❤️. Let's see when adhira will wake up?

So peeps, three are chapters are left of this story. As of now do read this chapter and vote for this chapter. We will meet in the next chapter also don't forget to read,

MY WRITINGS: TRANQUILITY OF HEARTS 

AND

WHEN VEDANT AND AASHI MET

THANK YOU💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456 17 9
Plot:-> You might think that I have completely lost it with this ff idea but I had this crazy idea that I just had to pen down. Seriously if you did...
758K 22.8K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
5.8K 373 24
"Har lamha yun kal ko talash raha hai yeh dil, Guzri yaadon ko fir se jeena chah raha hai yeh dil, Koi mujhse bhi puch le kyu khamosh hai meri aankhe...
6.6K 220 12
Hello everyone this is my first work over here on Wattpad. I hope i get support and love from all of you here. Love Struck is basically story Swayam...