Chapter 9

Adhira paced nervously around her room, her mind racing with thoughts and emotions she couldn't quite put into words. Yuvraj had been acting strangely lately, and she couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. She had tried to talk to him about it, but he had been evasive and distant, leaving her feeling even more confused and worried. So she decided to sleep and just go with the flow in anyways tomorrow she will be known that who is the girl, for yuvraj is in love.

Yuvraj tossed and turned in bed, his mind racing with thoughts of Adhira. He had been planning to confess his love for her for weeks, but now that the moment was almost upon him, he felt more nervous and uncertain than ever before.

He glanced at the clock on his bedside table and groaned. It was almost 3 am, and he hadn't slept a wink. He knew he needed to get some rest if he was going to have the courage to confess his feelings to Adhira tomorrow, but his mind wouldn't let him rest.

He sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes, trying to clear his head. He had rehearsed what he was going to say a hundred times in his mind, but now that he was facing the reality of it, he couldn't seem to find the words.

Finally, exhausted and overwhelmed, Yuvraj lay back down in bed and closed his eyes. He knew he needed to get some rest if he was going to have the courage to confess his feelings to Adhira tomorrow. He took a deep breath and tried to quiet his mind, focusing on the sound of his own breathing and the rhythm of his heart.

Slowly but surely, he felt himself drifting off to sleep, his worries and fears fading away into the darkness. Tomorrow was a new day, a fresh start, and he was determined to face it with courage and honesty, no matter what the outcome might be.

The morning sun was just starting to peek through the window in Adhira's room, casting a warm glow over the space. She stretched her arms and legs, feeling the stiffness of sleep leaving her body. She sat up in bed and looked around her room, feeling a sense of calm and contentment wash over her.

Across the hall, Yuvraj was also waking up, his mind already buzzing with ideas for the day ahead. He knew that today was the day he was going to confess his love to Adhira, and he wanted to make it a day she would never forget.

He got out of bed and started pacing around his room, trying to think of the perfect way to tell Adhira how he felt. He wanted it to be romantic and heartfelt, but he also didn't want to put too much pressure on the moment.

As he was pacing, he noticed a small bouquet of flowers sitting on his desk. He smiled, remembering that he had picked them up yesterday on his way home from work. He had intended to surprise Adhira with them, but he hadn't been able to work up the nerve to give them to her yet.

He picked up the flowers and took them across the hall to Adhira's room. She was still sitting in bed, scrolling through her phone, and she looked up as he walked in.

Adhira: Good morning

Yuvraj: Good morning (he replied, holding out the flowers) These are for you

Adhira: (her eyes widened in surprise as she took the bouquet) Oh, Yuvraj, they're beautiful (she said, holding them up to her nose to smell the sweet fragrance) Thank you

Yuvraj felt his heart swell with happiness at the sight of Adhira's smile. He knew he was on the right track.

Yuvraj: Adhira will you go on a date with me?

Adhira: (surprised by his question) Why?

Yuvraj: What do you mean? Why?

Adhira: I mean that you are in love with someone else so why do you want to go on a date with me?