Chapter 11

Yuvraj and Adhira stood in the warm embrace of each other's arms, they knew that their relationship had changed forever.

Yuvraj: I love you (he whispered into Adhira's ear, his voice barely above a breath)

Adhira: I know! how many times you will repeat this 🤭🤭

Yuvraj: You know when someone say I love you, so you answer with romance and feelings 😠😠

Adhira: (looked up at him, her eyes sparkling with tears of joy) I love you too, Yuvraj ❤️❤️

Yuvraj: Say it again! 😏😏

Adhira: I know you are doing this intentionally na! to get the reaction from me 😔😔

Yuvraj: Aree meri jaan! yaha aao tum! You are so cute and beautiful na, ki main bas pighal jaata hoon.

They held each other tightly, feeling the warmth of each other's bodies and the beating of their hearts. 

Yuvraj: (he tilted her chin up and looked into her eyes) I promise to always love and cherish you, Adhira. I'll be there for you, no matter what.

Adhira: (she smiled, feeling a sense of security and happiness wash over her) And I promise to do the same for you, Yuvraj. We'll always be there for each other.

They held each other tightly, not wanting to let go. For the first time, they were truly happy and content. As they stood there, lost in each other's arms, they knew that their love would only grow stronger with time.

Adhira: Toh ab ghar chale, tomorrow is my shoot and last day with you (she says with the sad face)

Yuvraj: Ab aise udaas si shakal mat banao meri jaan! I know kal tumhara last day of shoot hai par tum muhjse ab peecha nahi chuda sakti. You are stuck with me forever.

Adhira: (she smiles) I would love to stuck with you forever!!!!

As they stepped through the front door, their smiling faces were the first thing Vasundhara, Vinay, and Yashika saw. They were in the middle of a lively conversation when the couple walked in, but the sight of their happy faces interrupted them mid-sentence.

Vasundhara: Welcome back!  (she exclaimed, standing up from the couch) What's got you two grinning like Cheshire cats?

Yuvraj: We have some exciting news (his arm wrapped around adhira's waist)

Somehow vasundhara knew that what's coming but she wants to hear it from both of them.

Yashika: Ooh, do tell!

The couple exchanged a knowing look before turning back to the trio.

Adhira: (shyly) actually aunty yuvraj ko aapse kuch kehna hai.

Yuvraj: (shocked) Woah! Woman! Pyar hum dono ek dusre se karte hai lekin kehna sirf muhje hai Wow!!!! Dekh rahe ro maa aap kaise behave kar rahi hai mere saath yeh.

Vinay: Haan toh ismen burai kya hai, tu hai hi issi layak.

Yuvraj: Ohh please papa! aap rehne do aapko toh bas mauka chahiye mere andar kamiyan nikalne ka.

Vinay: Haan chahiye, ab bol kya kar lega?

Yuvraj: Maa (he whined) dekho na kuch toh samjhao papa ko.

Vinay: Accha beta meri biwi se meri hi shikayat kar raha hai, vasu kuch samjhao apne bete ko.

Vasundhara: Hey bhagwan! both of you SHUT UP! mauka mila nahi bas shuru ho jaate ho.