Chapter 12

Yuvraj walked up to Adhira, who was sitting on the couch with a worried expression on her face. He could tell that something was bothering her.

Yuvraj: Adhira, I heard about the threat that Ronnie made against me and my family. Are you okay?

Adhira: (she looked at him with tears in her eyes) I'm scared, Yuvraj. I don't want anything to happen to you or your family. What if Ronnie actually follows through with his threat?

Yuvraj: (he took her hand and looked into her eyes) Listen to me, Adhira. Nothing is going to happen to me or my family. I won't let Ronnie or anyone else harm us. I promise you that.

Adhira: (she looked up at him with a glimmer of hope in her eyes) How can you be so sure, Yuvraj?

Yuvraj: Because I have you. You are my strength, Adhira. As long as we are together, nothing can break us apart.

Adhira: (smiled through her tears, feeling a sense of comfort and relief wash over her) Thank you for being there for me, Yuvraj. I don't know what I would do without you.

Yuvraj: (leaned in and kissed her on the forehead) You never have to worry about that, Adhira. I'll always be here for you, no matter what.

Yuvraj sat down next to Adhira, looking at her with a soft smile on his face. 

Yuvraj: You know, Adhira, today is the last day of shoot and I'm going to miss you.

Adhira: Miss me? Why would you miss me, Yuvraj? We're going to be so busy with our lives that we probably won't have time to see each other anyway.

Yuvraj: I know we will be busy, but that doesn't mean I won't miss you. Won't you miss me? (he makes a puppy face)

Adhira: (she smiled, feeling a warm feeling in her chest) I am gonna miss you very much (with that she kissed him on his cheek)

Yuvraj: (he chuckled seeing her cuteness) Sweetheart, I am not a 5 year old boy I am a man with so many needs (he says in a husky voice) so I will be very happy if you kiss me here (pointing his lips) instead cheek. 

Adhira: (her face becomes pink) You are shameless....

Yuvraj: (he smiled at her) Only for you sweetheart , So C'mon give me a proper kiss, iske baad toh tum chali jaaogi atleast ek kiss kar do toh muhje thoda samay guzarne mein aasani hogi.

Adhira pecked his lips lightly and moved back instantly.

Yuvraj: Yeh kya thaa?

Adhira: A kiss.

Yuvraj: This is not a kiss, what am I? a little baby?

Adhira: For me yes! you are a little baby.

Yuvraj: Sweetheart! this is not the time to call each other baby, instead we should make our babies.

Adhira: WHAT??

Yuvraj: What? I am serious I am gonna make baby with you.

Adhira: Yuvraj please! kaisi baatein kar rahe ho?

Yuvraj: Seriously? Ab tumhe biology bhi sikhani padegi?

Adhira: No! I mean itni jaldi kya hai to make babies?

Yuvraj: Okay ! right now we don't make babies so let me have you as a sweet possession (he winks at her)

Adhira: What do you....