Chapter 5

Continuation from the last chapter..........

Yuvraj: Don't take it in a wrong way, but seriously you're looking like a morning sunshine, with cute face, small nose, long hairs and contagious smile. Like a blooming flower ready to spread happiness, and positivity.

Adhira: Wow! I have never heard this much beautiful compliment ever, THANK YOU!

Yuvraj: Why? I mean you're an actress so many people had complimented you.

Adhira: True! but this is the best I have ever heard, I must say you're such a romantic person, Mr. Mathur.

Yuvraj: Yuvraj (he corrected her)

Adhira: Huh!

Yuvraj: My name is yuvraj and it's pretty good to spell so you can call me yuvraj just chuck the formalities I don't like being called Mr. Mathur from your side.

Adhira: (she smiles) Okay YUVRAJ!

Suddenly her phone rings and she saw the caller ID revealing it to be her so called boyfriend "Ronnie"  her smile vanished to see her mobile ringing seeing this yuvraj thinks "isse kya hua abhi toh smile kar rahi thii aur phone ko dekhte hi udaas ho gayi sab thik toh hai na".

Yuvraj: Shall I wait outside?

Adhira: No, No Stay!

Yuvraj: You sure?

Adhira: (with smile) Yeah!

Yuvraj: (he smiles back) okay!

Adhira picks the call and from the other side ronnie was speaking in highly drunken state

Ronnie: Baby! where are you? tum muhjse milne bhi nahi aati?

Adhira: Ronnie I am at shoot I can't talk right now!

Ronnie: You bloody.....tum muhje mana kar kar rahi ho how dare you!

Adhira: Ronnie please I am at work there are people around me.

Ronnie: Liar, zaroor kisi ke saath hogi tum!

Adhira: I am not lying, can I work in peace?

Ronnie: Listen main kuch nahi jaanta tum muhjse abhi ke abhi baat karo

Adhira: Ronnie please hum baad mein baat karte hai okay bye! (with that she cuts the call and turns towards yuvraj and says) Sorry! I made you wait, I am ready let's start.

Yuvraj: Any problems?

Adhira: No, No, shall we start?

Yuvraj: Yeah sure.

Outside the van a car comes to a halt and there comes the co-actor of adhira for the film Rishi Malhotra, everybody comes there to see him and takes selfie's with him. Director and sundar comes there to receive him and rishi asks them about adhira....

Rishi: Hey by the way adhira kaha hai?

Sundar: Vo yahi hai sir vanity van mein.

Rishi: Okay, I'll just come main milke aata hoon usse.

Inside the van yuvraj and adhira were practising the scene then suddenly door opens and rishi says,

Rishi: Hey baby doll!

Adhira: Hey hero!

Rishi: Hey you love him! (pointing towards yuvraj)

Adhira: Hahaha, very funny rehearsal kar rahi thii. Ohh by the way this is yuvraj (pointing towards him) he's my dialogue coach.

Rishi: Hey dude!

Yuvraj: Hello!

Adhira: He's the house owner's son!

Rishi: Ohh really, that means you're hindi is quite good and the location of your house is too good.

Yuvraj: (sarcastically) kya karu bachpan mein maa-papa ne galati se hindi sikha di thii toh aa gayi!

At first rishi didn't understand but adhira burst out laughing seeing her laughing rishi understands that yuvraj has just replied him with sarcasm.

Rishi: Quite a naughty and funny guy you are.

Yuvraj: (with smile) I am just kidding I am sorry aapko bura laga ho toh.

Rishi: Ohh no buddy not at all infact I am happy ki tumse  milne ka mauka mila and quite impressed ki tumne adhira ko hasna sikha diya, I mean maine pehle kabhi isse itna khush nahi dekha so thank you for that!

Yuvraj was speechless after listening rishi and somewhere he was so happy that he is the reason for adhira's happiness and for adhira she is gradually falling in love with yuvraj its just that she yet to realise that.

After practising the scenes adhira and rishi were shooting the scene and the whole mathur clan was there to witness the scene and with the perfect training of yuvraj, adhira was able to deliver the perfect dialogues and scene came out good as well, everyone was praising adhira and she was more then happy because yuvraj helped her.

Adhira: (being excited) kaisa thaa?

Yuvraj: You were very good.

Vasundhara: (caresses her head) You were very good beta, bahut acche se tumne sab kiya I am so proud of you.

Adhira: (she was emotional seeing the love) Thank you aunty! I am so happy ki aapko accha laga.

With these small chit-chats, bickering, fun and mastii, days are passing and eventually yuvraj always waits for the new day in hope to meet with adhira and also he enjoys to spent his time with her and unknowingly these changes in yuvraj is noticed by his mother and somewhere she is happy to see her son like this and she knows that kahi na kahi yuvraj adhira ko pasand karne laga hai, aur shayad ab yeh pasand pyar mein badal rahi hai.

To be continued............................