Chapter: 4

Next day morning, yuvraj wakes up and smiles with a sigh,

Yuvraj: (to himself) Ab phir se shooting wala taam jhaam hone wala hai, aadat daal le yuvi ek mahina yahi sab hone wala hai.

Yuvraj and Vinay were watching the shooting in that a scene was going on and vinay criticises that actor who was doing the scenes and yuvraj just listening his father's illogical talks.

Vinay: (to yuvraj): Maza nahi aaya, yeh actor nahi chalega.

With that director says, "and cut, perfect, bahut acche".

Vinay: (to yuvraj) Shot superb hai par performance nahi (with that he enacts the scenes and shows to yuvraj) dekha aisa hota hai yeh scene.

Yuvraj: Rehne dijiye ussi ka thik tha.

Vinay: Sharam kar le thodi, apne baap se koi aise baat karta hai.

Yuvraj: Aap bhi thodi sharam kar lijiye baap ho kar aap aisi harkatein kar rahe hai (he points towards the director and the whole cast they were discussing about the scene) vo dekhiye vaha sundar director ko maska laga raha hai.

Sundar: Waah director sir, kya baat hai, kitne acche se aapne andar ke actor ko nichod ke bahar nikala hai.

Yuvraj: (to vinay) Aapka kya kya bahar nikalenge papa?

Just than aakash and aditya comes there to meet adhira in yuvraj's house.

Aakash: Ayee, sunn na ek photo click karwa de adhira ke saath.

Yuvraj: Abe, chup be , chalo abhi ke abhi niklo yaha se, varna laat maar ke nikalunga.

Aditya: Aisa kyun kar raha hai yaar? ek photo ke liye hi toh bol rahe hai pata nahi phir kab mauka milega.

They all go towards sundar and requests him to click a picture with adhira, he agrees and they all goes to her vanity van just then priya opens the door of the van, and for aakash the world stops there, he was so engrossed in looking priya that he forgets that he is the who want to have a picture with adhira.

Priya: Kya hua sundar ji?

Sundar: Friends hai madam, owner ke bete ke friends hai adhira ji ke saath photo click karwana chahte hai.

Priya: Hmmm, ek minute haan!

After some time priya opens the door and says them to come in. Yuvraj goes first and as always he was lost in her.

Yuvraj: Hiii!

Adhira: Hello (with a smile, she thinks he doesn't smile looking at me)

Ab adhira ko kaun bataye ki yuvraj usmein itna khone laga hai ki usse kisi baat ka hosh hi nahi rehta......

Yuvraj: Sorry, to disturb you!

Adhira: (with a smile) It's okay, don't worry about it.

Yuvraj: These are my friends, they want to take some pictures with you.

Adhira: Sure, come.

They all take pictures with her except yuvraj, aakash forced him to take a picture with adhira but he was denying that he does not want take picture with her. This thing hurts adhira, she was tearing up, because she was so happy to see yuvraj and wants to have a picture with him.

Adhira: (to herself) Main kya itni buri lagti hoon ki yeh mere saath ek photo bhi nahi click karwa sakta.

Just then, aditya pushed him to adhira and they both stands together to have a picture, adhira was smiling like anything but yuvraj had a awkward smile, he was very nervous and somewhat shy to stand with adhira. Somehow they both had a picture together and unknown to them priya also takes a picture of them to show it to adhira, because everytime when yuvraj was there she had a smile on her face.