𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋; transformers...

DivaQween0310 द्वारा

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷   𝑭𝑼𝑹𝑩𝑨𝑳𝑳 ── 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦 ༉‧₊˚ ✩ ♡︎ ୧ ˖⁺ . ⩩ 𝑷𝒍𝒐𝒕: 「☆」⸝⸝➜﹒ ↳ ❝ : �... अधिक

⑅·˚ ༘ ♡ :𝗙𝗨𝗥𝗕𝗔𝗟𝗟!: :;
𝟎𝟏. morning journal
𝟎𝟐. experiment gone wrong
𝟎𝟑. the lady and her six cats
𝟎𝟒. hide n' seek
𝟎𝟓. cooking
𝟎𝟔. shopping
𝟎𝟕. how 'bout some music?
𝟎𝟖. hungry?
𝟎𝟗. morning furballs
𝟏𝟎. the vet
𝟏𝟏. the results
𝟏𝟐. this time, you're not leaving
𝟏𝟑. catnip catastrophe
𝟏𝟒. walk o'clock
𝟏𝟔. wearing off?
𝟏𝟕. secret known
𝟏𝟖. you can talk!?
𝟏𝟗. sick
𝟐𝟎. enemies
𝟐𝟏. scary nights
𝟐𝟐. lonely fights
𝟐𝟑. pet show
𝟐𝟒. meeting the trio
𝟐𝟓. fries, burgers, and a side of books
𝟐𝟔. stay away
𝟐𝟕. mortal cat-bat
𝟐𝟖. discreet
Youtube channel! (Not an update)
Please Read - NOT AN UPDATE

𝟏𝟓. bath time

3.3K 178 23
DivaQween0310 द्वारा

˗ˏˋ𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋'ˎ˗ ▂▂▂▂ 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚚𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰did you 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 just 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜 up a 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑? ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | ❛ BATH TIME ❜

----------------------

"WELL THAT WAS a disaster." you sighed, closing the front door to your house as you dropped the leashes out of exhaustion. You had half-ran, half-jogged, and half-walked back to your house and honestly; you were tired. So were your cats, who had collapsed on the floor, grateful that it was marbled wood-floor so that they could feel the coldness.

You glanced at Megatron, who was slightly panting while being pestered by his buddies. They were concerned for him and Megatron just seemed to wave it off.

"Just because I'm tired doesn't mean you're not in trouble." You finally spoke up, causing Megatron and the other cats to glance at you. Megatron huffed, seeming offended. "And yes, I know the dog started it first, but that doesn't mean you rush off to fight. You have to think about these things and think how they will affect you and others."

You received no response, just a small growl. Honestly, you hoped for nothing more, and had the warlord do a small eye-roll. It wasn't until you saw that your cats were dirty did you gasp loudly. Their paws were littered with shards of grass and beads of water from the fresh-sprinkled park. Their sides were plastered with mud and a stench of slight dog breath came off from Megatron.

"Ew! You guys need a bath!" You groaned immediately, to which they widened their eyes at. Ignoring their expressions, you immediately walked to the closet and pulled out the box filled with the bought cat stuff.

You pulled out multiple bottles of cat shampoo and body wash, as well as a few towels from your laundry room. Making it back to the living room/kitchen, you noticed your cats were gulping down mouthfuls of water. Crouching down by each cat, you gave them a quick pet on the head before unclipping their halters and leashes, throwing the vests in the box for later.

"Alright...how are we going to do this?" You murmured, half to yourself. As you silently planned your next actions in your mind, you had already started the tub in the downstairs bathroom, making the water lukewarm.

After getting the water to a perfect temperature, you immediatly peeped your head out of the bathroom to see half of your cats still resting.

"Hey, kitties! Come in here real quick," you tried in the best excited voice you could. Their ears perked up at your tone and some of them looked curious while the others looked suspicious. "I have to show you guys something! It's really cool!"

They immediately yet hesitantly padded towards the bathroom, one by one entering the room as they glanced around at the small area. It wasn't large nor luxurious, barely fitting your large wall-tub/shower with the sink and toilet to the side.

As the last cat stepped inside the bathroom, you closed the door and locked it, causing the cats to jump slightly and turn to you in surprise. Out of humor, you comically rubbed your hands together and put on your best evil face, chuckling darkly. Let's just say they weren't a fan of that and you immediately got clawed up by an irritated Megatron.

"Jeez, sorry," you murmured, wincing as your back leg stung with pain. "Okay, bath time! Who wants to go in first?" You beckoned to the tub filled with water. You made sure it was lowered, that way half of their bodies were still above it. Immediately, they became uneasy.

"Come on, I promise it's safe. It's just water! It makes you clean and sparkly." You had read somewhere that cats hated water, and now, you were testing the theory. You had also read that cats usually bathed themselves, but still, you were taking precautions. Let's just say you were surprised when Knockout stepped forward out of curiosity, sniffing the tub at first before resting his front paws on the side of it while his hindlegs remained on the ground. "There you go! Excellent job, Knockout! So proud of you. Who's next?"

Breakdown anxiously followed his friend's lead, him and the rest of the Decepticons nervously watching Knockout slowly enter a paw in the water. Out of surprise, Knockout let out a purr of shock. The water was warm and felt nice against his fur; it felt relaxing and peaceful.

After the Decepticons saw the medic fully enter the bath in enjoyment, they immediately began following. Even Megatron did so! With six cats in the bath, you gently petted Lazerbeak's silk feathers. The pretty raven leaned into your touch, sat perched on the sink as he watched the cats with enjoyment.

"Nice job everyone!" You smiled, much to the Decepticon's pleasure. Oddly enough, they liked your lopsided grin that brought so much happiness to yourself and others. "Now for the hard part...shampooing."

It took you a while to convince the Decepticats that the shampoo bottle was harmless and indeed wasn't a gel of explosive acid. In fact, the cool substance felt smooth and eerily calm against their fur, which was surprising as you rubbed the different shampoos into each of their fur.

You managed to pay attention to the important parts on where to really get in there; like the belly, chest, back, sides, etc. But for some awkward reason, none of them wouldn't let you clean underneath their tail bridge - which was completely understandable. But one day, you'd have to do it, since you searched it up online to find out that you actually did have to do that once every few weeks.

Using the shower head, you washed the last traces of soap off of Soundwave's back, accidentally splashing water on yourself when the shower head sprayed it on Soundwave's visor, somehow reflecting it onto you. You cried out in panic, and immediately scooted back from your crouched position, placing the shower head into the tub as you let it run. The cats looked at you in concern before growing slightly flustered and immediately glancing away.

The water had stained your shirt, allowing it to become slightly see-through. Your black sports bra showed slightly underneath, but not enough for it to be embarrassingly. You groaned loudly at the wet shirt, muttering a 'this was one of my favorites' before continuing to wash your cats.

After finishing, you drained the tub and placed the shower head where it was before. Grabbing your fluffy towels, one by one, you let the cats hop out while you rubbed them clean with the towel and blow-dried them off as well. Let's just say, they weren't a fan of the blow-dryer, which you had expected.

"Nice job team!" You congratulated after drying them all off.

You all were still in the bathroom, except you were crouched down on the floor and the cats sat around you. They were fluffy, and when you meant fluffy, you meant really fluffy. Their fur poofed out cutely, especially Megatron's and Breakdown's, making you want to cuddle them. Megatron didn't allow it but Breakdown sure did. They even smelled good, too! Like strawberries and roses, which seemed to be the trending scent for cat shampoo these days.

"Maybe I should bathe you guys more often!"

Your other cats seemed to groan in horror, and it was only Knockout who purred in delight. You laughed at this and allowed your cats to leave the bathroom, leaving you to clean a mess of stained towels and a tub filled with cat hair and dirt particles.

You sighed, glancing at the last trace of your cats's tails exiting the room. Mind you, fluffy tails, with a capital 'F'. "I love those cats," you admitted to yourself and began cleaning. Though, you loved those 'cats' even before you met them.

~ Please vote! More votes mean more chapters!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

366K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh 𝘆/𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘂.𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘄𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 �...
14K 463 32
A cat is found in Starscream's quarters, but no one can guess that that cat is actually the Seeker! ~ ⚠️: - Megatron x Starscream - Cringe ...
80.9K 1.6K 12
When your character is suddenly wanted by the Decepticons its up to the Autobots and you to figure out why. so join the adventure and add your OC or...
6.6K 108 5
↳ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 Remus Lupin x Fem! Reader