โ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๏ฟฝ...

Von Mapl4Tree

โ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ..?โž Is the sequel to โ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ง... Mehr

โš  WARNING โš 
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
โ˜† | ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
Valentines Day
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ

โ˜† | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’

913 34 118
Von Mapl4Tree

Cookies

TW: Swearing.

-

Tevyat, Sneznhaya

Sunday, 5th of February 20XX
7:56 AM

-

(Y/n POV)

-

You open your eyes slowly, all of a sudden you're hit with a sharp pain in the back of your head. You sit up and raise your hand to put it on the back of your head to try and relieve the pain a bit. You get up from your bed and leave your room. You walk to the kitchen to grab a packet of pain killers to get rid of the headache. You then get a glass of water and swallow a pain killer.

You glance over at the couch to see a sleeping Scaramouche, resting peacefully. You walk over and bend down to be level with his face. He looked so adorable. Just as you stand up Scaramouche grabs you and embraces you in a hug.

"Scara- hey!" You whisper, just in case he was still asleep. You then hear a quiet chuckle come from Scaramouche.

"Watching me sleep are you? You creep." Scaramouche chuckles.

"No- I just... I was uh..." You mumble trying to think of an excuse. "Eh, I've got nothing. You caught me, I guess..." You sigh in defeat.

"And to actually think that you would admit something like that." Scaramouche says. "I like it when you cave in and submit to me." Your eyes widen.

"W- what?!" You splutter.

"You heard me correctly. I said what I said." Scaramouche smirks. "Anyway, we should get ready and do something today. You probably have a hangover after drinking so much last night."

"Huh?" You hum. "I drank? Wait, I don't actually remember what happened last night." Scaramouche looks at you with shock. "Something wrong?" You question.

"Ah- no... everything's fine." Scaramouche reassures.

"Did something happen?" You ask. Scaramouche shakes his head.

"No, nothing happened. Don't worry your pretty little head over it." Scaramouche says.

"Okay..." You mumble. Then, you got a great idea on what you should do today. "Oh my archons, Scara! Can we make some cookies?!"

"Cookies? Why do you want to make cookies all of a sudden?" Scaramouche asks.

"I dunno. I'm just craving cookies at the moment." You giggle.

"Fine, if that's what you want to do." Scaramouche sighs. "You should probably go get changed." Scaramouche releases you from his grasp and you sit up.

"Are you trying to say that I smell?!" You exclaim. Scaramouche shrugs.

"I dunno, am I?" He smirks. "Make of it what you will, I'm not saying that you do."

"Ugh, whatever." You say as you stand up and storm to the bathroom.

-

(Scaramouche POV)

-

As soon as Y/n shuts the door to the bathroom, I sit up and let out a long sigh.

"Thank fuck I didn't take advantage of her last night. Or I probably would've regretted it also." I thought. "But, is that what she really thinks of me? She... loves me?"

The memories of last night began to replay in the back of my head.

-

"S-scara..." Y/n stutters. "I- I... I really like you- no I love you!" She exclaims. My eyes widen.

"No- Y/n... you don't know what you're talking about. You're drunk-"

"Scara! I do know what I'm talking about!" She frowns. "I love you. I am in  fucking love you... and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Whoever the other girl you love is... forget about her. I don't want you to have anyone else."

"Y/n... I-"

Y/n then presses her lips onto mine. She kisses me roughly. At first, I was shocked. But I slowly melt into the kiss. It was like our mouths were two puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly. I then changed our position, so that I was on top. I stop kissing her so that we both could breath.

"Scara..." Y/n pants. She pulls my neck towards her. She begins kissing me once more. I pull away.

"Y/n... I fucking love you too." I admitted. "The girl I was talking about before, was you. All of it was about you." I mumbled. "I will do anything for you... I'm obsessed with you..." Y/n was looking at me in shock of my words.

"Scara- please... I want you to-"

-

I raise my hand and slap myself to avoid getting those thoughts about Y/n. I felt my face heat up tremendously. I cover my mouth with my hand, thinking about embarrassed I am for even the thought of Y/n demanding such things.

"I'm so fucking pathetic-" I mumbled, but all of a sudden the bathroom door swings wide open.

"I'm finished! You should go use the bathroom too, Scara." Y/n says as she walks to thr living room. I look over at Y/n, she looks at me all confused. "Why is your face red?" She asks.

"It's not! I don't know what you're talking about." I yell as I run to the bathroom. I shut the door and lock it. I look at myself in the mirror. I was extremely red.

-

(Y/n POV)

-

Scaramouche ran past you and into the bathroom.

"What the fuck-"

You shrug it off as you walk to the kitchen. You take out all the stuff needed to make cookies, and pre heat the oven to 160°c (320°f). After taking out all the ingredients, you wait for Scaramouche to finish using the bathroom.

You hear the door open. Footsteps can be heard walking in your direction. It was Scaramouche. He looked to be a bit out of breath, but you didn't question it.

"I got the ingredients ready, do you want to start now?" You ask.

"Sure, I guess." Scaramouche mumbles.

"Can you go a day without saying 'I guess'." You mocked. Scaramouche rolls his eyes.

"What, do you have a problem with it?" Scaramouche smirks.

"Yeah, I do." You furrow your eyebrows. Scaramouche walks up to you and places his hand on your head.

"Why don't we get started with the cookies?" He smiles.

"Ugh, fine." You grumble. "Can you get 150 grams of butter?"

"You're missing a word." Scaramouche coos. You roll your eyes.

"Can you get the butter, please." You corrected yourself.

"Sure." Scaramouche then opens the fridge and grabs the stick of butter. While he was measuring how much butter you needed, you began putting 2 cups of flour in a bowl. As you put the second cup in, the flour got in your face, making you cough. You hear Scaramouche laugh in the background.

"Don't laugh at me!" You exclaim. You turn to Scaramouche, he was laughing. You rolled your eyes and continued putting the dry ingredients in a bowl. Scaramouche walks up behind you and hands you the 150 grams of butter. "Uh, can you melt that please?"

"Yes Ma'am." He says jokingly. As you wait for the butter to melt, you crack 2 eggs into a separate bowl. As you finish cracking the eggs, Scaramouche already has the melted butter in his hands.

"Okay, now we can mix them together." You mumble. You make a little well in the dry ingredients and you put in the eggs. Scaramouche pours in the butter. You grab the vanilla essence and put in a teaspoon.

You look around for the wooden spoon you had put down earlier. Scaramouche had already picked it up, and handed it to you.

"Oh, thanks." You says as you grab the spoon. You begin mixing the dough. "Scara, can you get a one fourth a cup of chocolate chips?"

"Okay." He says. He then grabs the bag of chocolate chips and measures out one fourth of a cup. "Here."

"Can you pour it in?"

Scaramouche pours in the chocolate chips, and you continue to mix in the chocolate. Scaramouche lines a tray with baking paper. You both then roll the dough into small balls and line then put it in the oven. You set a timer on your phone.

"So, what do you want to do while we wait?" You ask.

"We can watch a movie." Scaramouche suggests.

"Sure, I guess." You say. Scaramouche begins to chuckle.

"Heh, hypocrite." He mumbles.

"What did you just call me?" You frown. You walked up to him and put your face in his. "If you have something to say about me, say it to my face!"

"I said... hy-po-cr-ite." Scaramouche smirks. You furrowed your eyebrows. He then proceeded to stick out his tongue and pull his bottom eyelid down as if he was mocking you.

"Ugh! I just can't with you." You say as you walk over to the couch. Scaramouche follows you.

"Then don't." He smiles.

"This is what I mean!" You exclaim. "You're so annoying sometimes!"

"And you aren't the annoying one?"

"See? My point proven." You say as you cross your arms. Scaramouche sits next to you on the couch. He pushes you down and pins you to the couch, holding you down by your hands. You gasp slightly.

"I'll prove your point further, by showing you how annoying I can be." Scaramouche smirks. Your eyes widen.

"S- scara!" You stutter. Scaramouche pauses as he looks at you. You felt your face heat up. "Stop staring at me you creep!" You laughed.

"Oh, sorry." He apologises. He let's go of your wrists.

"Scara apologising. That's rare." You joke.

"Shut up." Scaramouche grumbles. He brings his feet up onto the couch and buries his face into his knees.

"Awe, are you embarrassed." You tease. Scaramouche glares at you.

"Says you, you're bright red!" Scaramouche chuckles. You pause. You look down. You cover you face with your hands. You and Scaramouche sat there, both flustered.

"Well this is awkward." You thought. You grab your phone and check the timer. There was 2 minutes left. "The cookies are almost done." You say. "I'll go check on them."

-

(Scaramouche POV)

-

"Alright." I say as Y/n stood up and walked back to the kitchen. I hear my phone buzz. I grab my phone and turn it on.

One new notification
One new message from Bitch

I press on the notification.

-

Bitch

Kunikuzushi where are
you?!
8:29 AM

away from you
8:29 AM

come home right now.
8:30 AM

what if I don't?
then what?
8:30 AM

you'll be in so much
trouble then.
home
now
8:30 AM

ugh
fucking fine
give me 20 mins
8:30 AM

good.
I'll see you then
8:31 AM

-

I turn off my phone and stand up.

"Scara! The cookies are done!" Y/n yells. I walk into the kitchen to see Y/n already eating a cookie. She looked so cute.

"Do they taste good?" I ask. Y/n nods her head.

"They are so good, you gotta try one!" She smiles as she places a cookie in my mouth. I chew it and it turns out that it was really good. I didn't like sweets very much, but this can be an exception. For her...

"It actually is pretty good." I say as I continue eating the cookie.

"Right?" Y/n exclaims.

"Y/n."

"Yeah?"

"I have to go... unfortunately." I frown.

"What?" Y/n gasps. "Why?"

"My mother wants me home." I deadpan.

"Awe... then see you later, I guess?"

"Yeah..." I say.

Y/n then sees me goodbye as I leave her apartment. I didn't want to go. I didn't want to leave her side. But I had too. I have no other choice.

Author's Note

Sup. It's been awhile hasn't it?

Sorry for not updating :c

Word count: 1935

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.7K 186 23
Noah Moon just moved into the neighborhood with his mother also found out that his best friend Lumine have posted videos of him singing and dancing o...
16K 611 23
Waking up in another world is terrifying. Not remembering anything is worse, though. Teyvat is a strange world filled with mysteries for you to explo...
54.7K 1.5K 21
โ—Ž๐•—๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ค๐•™๐•–๐••โ—Ž The wanderer was wanted and chased by the Shogunate's army. There was too much of them. He thought it was his end. But familiar li...
161K 6.8K 21
โdo you have a crush on me? this is a first for me! wow.โž โwell, no i don't, because i'm old enough to be your mother.โž โคทscaramouche/kunikuzushi x gn...