☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

The dreams

The dreams...

TW: Swearing

TW: Swearing.

-

Tevyat, Sneznhaya

Tuesday, 17th of January 20XX
2:55 AM

-

You slowly open your eyes. You then realise that it was the dream again. But this time you could see more clearly than before. This time, it was crystal clear. Like it was actually happening. All of a sudden, you feel a sharp pain in your stomach. You look down and you were bleeding. Why did this feel so real?

"No, no, no, no, no!" The indigo haired boy mumbles. He looked exactly like Scaramouche. Sounded exactly like Scaramouche. "Y/n, please don't die on me." Your eyes widen when he said your name.

"I'll try not to..." You hear your voice whisper, but you werent actually talking. The boys eyes widen. More tears were welling up in his eyes. He pulls you closer to hug you. You felt weak, you felt as you couldn't hold your arms up without them feeling heavy.

"Y/n... I'm sorry you had gotten involved with me." The boy apologies. "I'm sorry, for everything. I'm sorry for being rude to you, calling you names. Please forgive me..." You have no idea why he was apologising. You two have never met before, at least that's what you think.

"It's okay..." You whisper. The indigo haired boy pulls you away from the hug. Tears were flowing down his face, again. You felt your stomach twist. You didn't like seeing him cry.

"Why are you crying?" The indigo haired boy asked. He wiped the tears from your face. Were you... crying?

"I- just..." You begin, like before you didn't try to say anything. The boy stops you from talking.

"Just be quiet." The indigo haired boy deadpans. He pulls you in for another hug. He wraps his arms around your head, pulling you into his chest. "Y/n... can I tell you something?" The boy asks. You attempted to nod. He puts his face closer to your ear. He hesitates a bit. "I..."