☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

Mona Pt

Mona Pt. 2

TW: Swearing

TW: Swearing.

-

Tevyat, Sneznhaya

Monday, 30th of January 20XX
8:59 AM

-

You were sitting in homeroom, waiting for it to begin. You then see Scaramouche walk into the classroom. Your eyes lit up. He was wearing a black hoodie that had the nike logo on it, with ripped jeans. Scaramouche's hair was a bit messy, but it made him look adorable. You raised your hand and gestured for him to sit next to you. You swear you saw him smile as he walked over to you.

"Hi, Scara!" You exclaim in a whisper.

"Hi, Y/n." Scaramouche whispers. "So just to be clear, we're good... right?" He asks. You nod your head.

"Yup, we are good." You smile. Scaramouche let's out a sigh of relief.

"Oh, that's good..." He says. All of a sudden the homeroom teacher walks into the room.

"Everyone quiet down." Mr Alhaitham yells. "We have four new students, would you like to come in?" He says as the four new students walk into the classroom. There wad a boy with blonde hair that was half up and half down. It looked like he had a birthmark on his neck, but you couldn't see it properly. Then there was a girl, shorter than the boy. She had short green hair, with round brown glasses. She looked really nervous to be there. Next there was a girl with blonde hair and an eyepatch. You didn't know what the eyepatch was for, but you could assume that it was injured. Next there was a girl taller than the girl with the eyepatch. She had purple pigtails. The colour of her hair was similar to Scaramouche's, but a bit more purple. You look over to Scaramouche. His eyes were widened.