☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓

Miko

Miko

TW: Swearing

TW: Swearing

-

Tevyat, Sneznhaya

Sunday, 5th of February 20XX
9:06 PM

-

(Scaramouche POV)

-

I grumble to myself as I open the door to my house, assuming that Ei would be waiting for me. I enter the house and take off my shoes before hearing footsteps walking up to me. It was probably Ei coming to slap me for being a 'brat' again.

"Why, hello there, Kunikuzushi." A familiar voice chuckles. My eyes widen. I knew exactly who that was. I turn my head up to see who I thought it was. A pink haired women with fox like features was standing before me.

"Miko..." I grimace. "What are you doing here?" I ask while crossing my arms.

"My, my... am I not welcome here?" Miko questions. I furrow my eyebrows.

"No, you're not." I frown.

"Kunikuzushi! Don't talk to Miko like that!" Ei yells. She walks up and stands beside Miko.

"I can if I want to. You can't stop me even if you wanted to." I smirk. Ei looks at me with pure anger. She let's out a small sigh.

"Kunikuzushi-"

"It's Scaramouche." I correct her. Ei rolls her eyes.

"Scaramouche, where were you last night?" Ei questions.

"Not here." I say.

"Now, Kunikuzushi... you should behave and not be a smart ass." Miko says.

"And why should I? You're probably taking this chance to manipulate me like how you did with Ei!" I yell.