☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐

The Party

The Party

TW: Swearing, underage drinking, partying

Do not read I'd you are sensitive to any of these topics.

-

Tevyat, Sneznhaya

Saturday, 4th of February 20XX
3:49 PM

-

You were laying in bed, with your phone in hand. You were messaging Hu Tao on how she was going to pick you up. Suddenly, your door swung open.

"Y/n, I've got another job now." Your Mother declares. You sit up, with a confused look on your face.

"Okay?" You questioned. "So? What is it?"

"I got a job as a Lawyer!" Your Mother squeals. "And right now, I've been asked to travel to Fontaine for a murder case."

"Oh, so you're going on a business trip?" You ask. Your Mother nods her head.

"Yep and I'll be leaving pretty soon." She says. Your eyes widen.

"You're leaving today?" You exclaim.

"Yeah, it's a really important case. I'll be gone for a week. I trust you that you won't burn down the apartment?" Your Mother chuckles.

"I'll be fine. Trust me." You sigh.

"Alright, I should get packing now." Your Mother says as she leaves your room. You roll your eyes as you lay back down on your bed.

-

20 minute later, you hear your Mother leave the apartment. You put down your phone on your bedside table and look up at the ceiling. The party was in an hour, so you had to get ready. You stood up from your bed and picked out a dress. You didn't want to have what happened last time with the date with Scaramouche, so you chose something less revealing.