☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟏

I love you

I love you

TW: Angst, swearing, fake blood, death, a lot of crying

Do not read if you are sensitive to any of these topics.

-

Tevyat, Sneznhaya

Monday, 6th of March 20XX
8:53 AM

-

It has been two weeks since you declared that you would work really hard on acting for the play. During those two weeks you were filled with such motivation. But in that entire time, you didn't speak to Scaramouche, he didn't even try to talk to you, it's like he gave up completely. You were too busy to even notice that anyway, so you just kept acting.

Today was the day of the Sumeru themed school festival, the Sabzeruz Festival. The 6th of March. Although it wasn't actually the real Sabzeruz Festival that they do hold in Sumeru, this festival was basically just a cheap copy. 

-

Everyone was gathered at the school gates, waiting for the gates to open. You were able to arrive at school early, so you'd be right at the front. It was so crowded you could barely move. You peered inside the school to see many stalls all around the entrance of the school, and people were already inside running them. You wondered if they were here since early in the morning. As you were deep in thought you heard a voice calling out to you.

"Y/n! Hey! Y/n!" You hear the voice yell. You spin around to see who it was. It was Hu Tao. She was pushing her way through the crowd to get to you. Behind her was everyone else in your friend group, except for Ayaka and Yoimiya. You assume that they were probably already in the school, organising for the play. Ayaka would've probably be there because she was the organiser, but knowing Yoimiya, she would want to help Ayaka. The play wouldn't start until lunch time. "Y/n!" Hu Tao called out.

"Hu!" You smile as you try to walk towards her. Just as you got closer to Hu Tao, she jumps on top of you, embracing you in a big bear hug.

"Ahh! I just can't wait for the festival!" Hu Tao exclaims as she pulls away. "I wish that these stupid gates will open already..." She pouts slightly. You laugh at her silly face that she was pulling, until you saw a hand being placed on her shoulder. You glance up to see Childe.