☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎

School Festival

School Festival

TW: None.

-

Tevyat, Sneznhaya

Tuesday, 7th of February 20XX
11:15 AM

-

(Heizou POV)

-

Once Kazuha had left the cafeteria, the other guys then decided to leave for band.

"Hey!" Venti yells whispers. "Heizou!" I turn over to see Venti nodding his head to the right, with Xiao and Aether standing by his side. He then pointed towards Scaramouche, telling me to get his attention. I wasn't sitting that far away from him so I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey! What was that for?!" He yells. I look over at Venti and back at Scaramouche. His eyes widen in realisation. "Oh." He then turns to Y/n. "N/n, I got to go." He says with a sad face. Huh, what a rare sight to see.

"Huh?! Where are you going?" Y/n frowns.

"Uh..."

"We're going to go help out Miss Lisa in the school library. She had asked us to help her during lunch." Xiao lies. Scaramouche looks back to Y/n.

"Yeah. So I kinda have to go now." Scaramouche says.

"Heh, I never knew you were the type to help people Scara." Y/n chuckles.

"W- what?!" He exclaims. "I'm not, I was dragged into this!"

"Geez! You guys get a room already!" I call out. Y/n looks down in embarrassment.

"C'mon Scara! We need to leave now!" Venti yells as he was walking away, Xiao and Aether following him.

"Oh, right... bye N/n."

"Bye Scara!"

-

As we all enter the band room I immediately run over to Scaramouche.