Aapke Aa Jaane Se! ✓

By SeraphineEmber

Hello everyone!Many of us have watched the Telegu movie Sammohanam so my this story is based on this movie... More

Introduction
Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
❤️THANK YOU!❤️
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
EPILOUGE

Chapter 11

155 12 2
By SeraphineEmber

Yuvraj and Adhira stood in the warm embrace of each other's arms, they knew that their relationship had changed forever.

Yuvraj: I love you (he whispered into Adhira's ear, his voice barely above a breath)

Adhira: I know! how many times you will repeat this 🤭🤭

Yuvraj: You know when someone say I love you, so you answer with romance and feelings 😠😠

Adhira: (looked up at him, her eyes sparkling with tears of joy) I love you too, Yuvraj ❤️❤️

Yuvraj: Say it again! 😏😏

Adhira: I know you are doing this intentionally na! to get the reaction from me 😔😔

Yuvraj: Aree meri jaan! yaha aao tum! You are so cute and beautiful na, ki main bas pighal jaata hoon.

They held each other tightly, feeling the warmth of each other's bodies and the beating of their hearts. 

Yuvraj: (he tilted her chin up and looked into her eyes) I promise to always love and cherish you, Adhira. I'll be there for you, no matter what.

Adhira: (she smiled, feeling a sense of security and happiness wash over her) And I promise to do the same for you, Yuvraj. We'll always be there for each other.

They held each other tightly, not wanting to let go. For the first time, they were truly happy and content. As they stood there, lost in each other's arms, they knew that their love would only grow stronger with time.

Adhira: Toh ab ghar chale, tomorrow is my shoot and last day with you (she says with the sad face)

Yuvraj: Ab aise udaas si shakal mat banao meri jaan! I know kal tumhara last day of shoot hai par tum muhjse ab peecha nahi chuda sakti. You are stuck with me forever.

Adhira: (she smiles) I would love to stuck with you forever!!!!

As they stepped through the front door, their smiling faces were the first thing Vasundhara, Vinay, and Yashika saw. They were in the middle of a lively conversation when the couple walked in, but the sight of their happy faces interrupted them mid-sentence.

Vasundhara: Welcome back!  (she exclaimed, standing up from the couch) What's got you two grinning like Cheshire cats?

Yuvraj: We have some exciting news (his arm wrapped around adhira's waist)

Somehow vasundhara knew that what's coming but she wants to hear it from both of them.

Yashika: Ooh, do tell!

The couple exchanged a knowing look before turning back to the trio.

Adhira: (shyly) actually aunty yuvraj ko aapse kuch kehna hai.

Yuvraj: (shocked) Woah! Woman! Pyar hum dono ek dusre se karte hai lekin kehna sirf muhje hai Wow!!!! Dekh rahe ro maa aap kaise behave kar rahi hai mere saath yeh.

Vinay: Haan toh ismen burai kya hai, tu hai hi issi layak.

Yuvraj: Ohh please papa! aap rehne do aapko toh bas mauka chahiye mere andar kamiyan nikalne ka.

Vinay: Haan chahiye, ab bol kya kar lega?

Yuvraj: Maa (he whined) dekho na kuch toh samjhao papa ko.

Vinay: Accha beta meri biwi se meri hi shikayat kar raha hai, vasu kuch samjhao apne bete ko.

Vasundhara: Hey bhagwan! both of you SHUT UP! mauka mila nahi bas shuru ho jaate ho.

Yashika: Inn sab baaton mein muhje yeh pata chala ki yuvraj bhai aur adhira ek dusre se pyar karte hai, toh iska matlab ab main adhira ko bhabhi bolna shuru kar doon.

Yuvraj: Haan practice shuru kar de (he winks at adhira and she looks down with crimson red face)

Vinay: Congratulations!

Vasundhara: (she clapped her hands together, a wide grin spreading across her face) I can't wait to see you coming in this house as a bride! Mere yuvraj ki dulhan aur meri ek aur beti!

The group chatted for a few more minutes, congratulating both of them. The air was filled with a sense of excitement and joy, as they left the hall to continue their day.

Yuvraj: Adhira kya main hamare baare mein aakash aur aditya ko bata sakta hoon only if you are comfortable!

Adhira: Ofcourse vo tumhare dost hai tum bilkul bata sakte ho, you don't need my permission.

Yuvraj: Listen adhira! I believe in equality, agar hum apni zindagi ka koi faisal le rahe hai aur vo hum hamare well wishers and family share karna chahte hai toh unhe batane ka haq sirf mera nahi hai hum dono ka hai. Aur har faisla main tumse baat karke tumhara opinion leke karna chahta hoon.

Adhira: (she smiles with tears in her eyes) Thank You!

Yuvraj: Aise rote nahi hai meri jaan! 

Adhira: You know what jab main ronnie ke saath relation mein thii tab muhje sirf orders follow karne hote hai, he's the only one in that relationship. 

Yuvraj: I understand lekin ab tum mere saath ho, mere paas ho aur sirf meri ho. 

Adhira: Are you by any chance jealous? 

He grabs her by her waist and pulls her towards him they both are standing so close to each other that if they move they will ended with kiss.

Yuvraj: I am not jealous, I am possessive and I know how to safeguard and possess my territory so mind you.

He says with so much of intensity and passion that for a second adhira shivers in fear seeing that much passion.

Adhira: (she stammers) Sa...sam...samaj gayi.

Yuvraj: (he chuckles) You don't have to afraid of me baby! (he winks at her)

It was a beautiful morning, and the whole crew was gathered on the set. Today was the last day of shooting, and everyone was excited to wrap up the project. But amidst all the excitement, Adhira felt a sense of anxiety creeping up on her.

She couldn't shake off the feeling that something was not right. It was as if a dark cloud had settled over her, and she couldn't see past it. She was afraid, afraid of losing Yuvraj, afraid of the unknown.

Yuvraj noticed her unease and walked over to her, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Yuvraj: Hey, what's going on? (he asked, concern etched on his face)

Adhira: (she looked up at him, her eyes wide with fear) I don't know, Yuvraj. I just have this feeling that something bad is going to happen.

Yuvraj: (he pulled her into a tight embrace, wrapping his arms around her) Hey, don't worry about it. Everything is going to be alright.

Adhira rested her head on his chest, taking comfort in his words. She knew that he was right. The crew started getting ready for the day's shoot, Adhira joined them, determined to make the most of the day. As she stood there, surrounded by their friends and colleagues, Adhira felt a sense of calm wash over her.

And as the day progressed, Adhira's fears started to fade away. They finished the last shot, and everyone cheered as the director called it a wrap. Adhira looked around, feeling a sense of pride and accomplishment. 

Yuvraj: See, I told you everything was going to be alright.

Adhira smiled up at him, feeling grateful for his unwavering support. priya, Adhira's manager cum friend, rushed onto the set, panting and out of breath. She spotted Adhira and made a beeline for her, desperation written all over her face.

Priya: Adhira, I need to talk to you (she said, her voice shaking)

Adhira: What's going on, priya? Why are you so upset?

Priya: (she took a deep breath before speaking) Adhira, I just got a call from Ronnie. He somehow found out that you're planning to break up with him and that you're in a relationship with the house owner's son.

Adhira's heart skipped a beat at the mention of Ronnie's name. She knew that their relationship was on the rocks, but she hadn't expected him to find out so soon.

Adhira: What did he say?

Priya: He was furious, Adhira. He threatened to ruin everything for you. He said that he won't spare Yuvraj.

Adhira's blood ran cold at the mention of Yuvraj's name. She knew that Ronnie was capable of doing anything to get what he wanted, and she couldn't bear the thought of him hurting the man she loved.

Adhira: What do we do, Riya? (she asked, her voice trembling)

Priya: (she took Adhira's hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze) We'll figure it out.

Adhira nodded, feeling a sense of relief wash over her. She knew that she could count on priya to have her back, and together, they would find a way to keep Yuvraj safe.

As they walked back to the rest of the crew, Adhira felt a sense of determination settling in. She wasn't going to let Ronnie's threats scare her, and she wasn't going to let him come between her and Yuvraj. She knew that they had a tough road ahead of them.

Priya hurriedly rushes to Yuvraj and was surprised to see that his family and his friends Aakash and Aditya were all sitting in the living room, chatting and laughing together. Yuvraj greeted her with a warm smile and led her over to the group.

Yuvraj: Hey, Priya, it's great to see you. What brings you here?

Priya: (her expression turned serious as she looked around at the group) I came to talk to you, Yuvraj. It's about Adhira and Ronnie.

The atmosphere in the room suddenly became tense as everyone stopped their chitchatting and turned to face Priya.

Yuvraj: What about them?( his brow furrowing)

Priya: Adhira is afraid that Ronnie might try to hurt you, Yuvraj. He's furious about the breakup and he's threatened to harm you.

Yuvraj's family and friends looked at each other, their expressions turning grave as they processed the news.

Aakash: What can we do, Yuvraj?

Yuvraj: (his jaw tightened as he thought for a moment) We need to make sure that Adhira is safe. We can't let Ronnie hurt her or anyone else.

Aditya: We can also talk to the police and get a restraining order against Ronnie. That way, he won't be able to come near Adhira or any of us.

Priya: It's not gonna work we tried this thing earlier and ronnie was just certified jerk he is an asshole. Vo aur aggressive ho jaayega aur tum dono mein se kisi ko hurt karn ki koshsih karega.

Yuvraj: Don't worry priya, hum sab hai na kuch nahi hoga, na muhje aur na adhira ko. Thank you for telling this. Adhira ko pata hai ki tumne hume yeh sab bataya hai?

Priya: No! infact usne muhje mana kiya tha tumhe kuch batane se.

Yuvraj: This women!! why the hell she is so stubborn?

To be continued..............................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 30.1K 92
Arjun is out on a revenge to destroy the family who are reason for his pain. He is a man with no Hope. He loves destroying...all his years in busine...
76 4 15
She's a Kathak dancer. He's a football player. She's in the top position for her Kathak classes. He's the captain of the football team. They're both...
39.6K 2.1K 14
I have just now watched today's episode (16/01/24). I sort of liked Madhav - Vidhya argument regarding Armaan. So that gave me this idea😉 I'll add s...
19.6K 1K 33
"I am going" she said looking into his eyes which were hiding tears just like her eyes. "Okay" he said she was waiting for him to say 'don't go' but...