powerless - nct, norenmin

By laurelynnnn

what if in this universe, it was normal for tall and bulky people like jeno to be bottoms, and for small and... More

⊗ prologue ⊗
⊗ 1 ⊗
⊗ 2 ⊗
⊗ 4 ⊗
⊗ 5 ⊗
⊗ 6 ⊗
⊗ 7 ⊗
⊗ 8 ⊗
⊗ 9 ⊗
⊗ 10 ⊗
⊗ 11 ⊗
⊗ 12 ⊗
⊗ 13 ⊗
⊗ 14 ⊗
⊗ 15 ⊗
⊗ 16 ⊗
⊗ 17 ⊗
⊗ 18 ⊗
⊗ 19 ⊗
⊗ 20 ⊗
⊗ 21 ⊗
⊗ 22 ⊗
⊗ 23 ⊗
⊗ 24 ⊗
⊗ 25 ⊗
⊗ 26 ⊗
⊗ 27 ⊗
⊗ 28 ⊗
⊗ epilogue ⊗

⊗ 3 ⊗

1.1K 73 69
By laurelynnnn

"i can't believe we got a rabbit for free." jeno exclaimed, petting the white furry ball that he was carrying on their way back home.

"not only the rabbit, but all the equipment as well." renjun nodded with a smile as he watched his overjoyed boyfriend.

this whole situation had felt so surreal and unbelievable.

never in his whole life had renjun imagined he would set a foot in a luxurious auction, let alone the auction set to sell mr na's valuables. mr na was a well-known rich businessman, and the sole fact he owned an object was enough to make its price skyrocket.

but more than being able to assist to such an auction and to actually participate in it, the fact that a rabbit was among the lots at the auction was surreal. renjun didn't know mr na personally, but he had a brief idea of the character he was, and the image of him owning a small white bunny somehow didn't fit.

and, something seemed wrong with this auction. it seemed like the lot had been refused a few times, despite the organisers lowering the initial price. and even with that, the rabbit had been proposed to both the investors and the public which should normally never occur in such an auction. hell, how could someone get something for free out of an auction?! and if only it was just the rabbit... but no. jeno and renjun had been given the rabbit directly, and they had had to fill in a form with their address since the organisation would send them all the equipment to take care of the rabbit.

there had to be something off with this rabbit... but what could it be?

"oh my god, i need to find him a name!" jeno abruptly stopped in his tracks, taking the rabbit in his hands and looking at it with amazed eyes.

"i'm sure it already has one since it was mr na's." renjun shrugged it off, continuing to walk.

"oh! what about nana?" jeno asked, bouncing by his boyfriend's side. "since he was mr na's, you know?"

"yeah, whatever." the smaller male nodded, his mind still trying to understand what could be off with this whole thing.

"you're cute, nana." jeno said in a baby-ish voice. "i like you a lot!" he added, pulling the rabbit to his chest and holding it tight as he continued his way back to his and renjun's shared apartment.

for the rest of the walk, renjun stayed silent, simply glancing from time to time at his boyfriend and making sure he was following him and that everything was alright. the chinese male' mind was too clouded with this mysterious auction, and the more he thought about it, the more he convinced himself that there was something wrong with this rabbit.

"what do you want to watch, babe?" renjun questioned, waiting for a response from his boyfriend who was still finishing to clean the kitchen after their dinner.

"i don't know, whatever you'd like!" jeno replied.

renjun hummed, taking the remote control and choosing a movie that he had been wanting to watch for a while before pausing it right after the first second.

the small chinese male then stood up and grabbed the fluffy blanket that him and jeno had acquired, intending to wrap themselves cosily in the fluffy material while watching the movie. as he was grabbing the blanket, he noticed a white splotch resting on it oh-so-comfortably. renjun sighed, approaching the sleeping rabbit and lifting it gently to place it on the floor, waking it up in the process.

not caring too much about it, renjun threw the blanket on the sofa and walked to the kitchen to find his lover.

"we'll do the dishes later... come with me..." renjun whined, wrapping his arms around jeno's waist from behind as the taller male was finishing to rinse the dishes.

"i'm almost done, i promise." jeno replied, delicately wiping the pan with a rag.

"mmh..." renjun hummed, kissing the pale skin of jeno's nape and letting his hands slide under jeno's shirt to rest on his waist.

"ahh!" jeno slightly jumped, letting go of the fork he was washing. "renjun! your hands are cold!" he protested, picking up the fork and starting to wash it again.

"finish quickly so that you can heat them up then." renjun smirked, letting his fingertips brush against jeno's flat tummy and causing the boy to squirm.

after less than a minute of what could be considered torture for jeno, the tall male closed the tap and stopped the flow of water before turning around. "i'm done." he declared. "now will you stop ticking me with your freezing hands?" he asked, raising a brow at his boyfriend.

"do i look like i'm intending to stop?" renjun said in a husky voice, pushing jeno's hips against the sink and gluing their bodies together.

jeno smiled silliy at that, already knowing where this would lead. renjun's eyes were full of lust, and he looked at jeno with so much love, passion and envy.

"weren't we supposed to watch a movie?" jeno asked, looking down at his boyfriend.

"that movie will be shit compared to the time we'll spend together anyway." renjun replied simply, getting on the tip of his toes and planting his lips on jeno's before his boyfriend could answer.

jeno immediately melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around renjun's neck as renjun's hands four a perfect spot on jeno's waist. the two boyfriends moulded their lips passionately, their eyes closed as the exhaled through their noses, attempting to make the kiss last as long as possible without them needing to breathe again.

"so... you still want to watch that movie?" renjun asked after parting away, looking into jeno's eyes with a lustful fire dancing in his.

"hmm... i'm not so sure..." jeno smiled brightly, making his boyfriend's lips curve in a smile as well.

"good." renjun muttered before kissing jeno again, this time using his tongue to brush against jeno's lips and beg for entrance. jeno granted him immediately, and in a matter of seconds, they were back to trying to kiss for the longest time without needing to breathe.

sadly, they didn't last as long as the first time... sure, involving tongues into a kiss was more tiresome and required to breathe more often, but this wasn't what had caused them to stop the kiss. in fact, jeno was the one to break the kiss when he felt a familiar fluff ball rubbing itself against his bare foot.

"aw! nana!" jeno exclaimed as his eyes widened when he noticed the small rabbit by his foot.

renjun tsked at the sight, muttering a small "cockblocker." in chinese as his boyfriend picked the animal up and pulled it to his chest.

"what do you want, little nana?" jeno asked, rubbing the white rabbit's fur lovingly, and making it wiggle in jeno's embrace.

"for you to put it back on the floor, i'm guessing." renjun replied with a frown as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"oh, he doesn't like when i hold him..." jeno pouted, kneeling on the flood and placing it back there very carefully.

the rabbit hopped off jeno's arms before turning around and looking in the taller male's eyes. after a second, the rabbit turned around again and hopped in the direction of the living room, making a small smile make its way on jeno's face.

"okay, so now that the rabbit is gone, we can go back to- "

"let's go, he wants to watch the movie with us!" jeno cut renjun's seductive words, running behind the rabbit to the living room and chuckling when he saw the white animal sitting comfortably on the fluffy blanket renjun had dropped on the couch.

under renjun's pissed eyes, jeno plopped on the couch next to the blanket, caressing the rabbit's head for a few seconds before looking up at his boyfriend and patting the spot on the couch right next to him.

"come sit with us, renjun!" jeno exclaimed.

"i thought we weren't watching the movie tonight." renjun declared, making his way to the couch, knowing very well that he wouldn't be able to persuade jeno to finish what they had started earlier.

"well, nana wanted to watch the movie, and i don't want to leave him alone." jeno explained, linking his and renjun's arms as soon as the older male had sat down.

"it's just a rabbit, you know? it's meant to be alone." renjun rolled his eyes.

"no, he's not." jeno shook his head. "and even if he was meant to be alone, i'd make sure he isn't, because i don't want him to feel abandoned."

renjun blinked a few times, looking at his boyfriend quizzically. "what?"

"nana is mine, and he is supposed to help me being more responsible and protective." jeno defended the small animal, making renjun's blood boil. why the hell was this rabbit receiving more attention than him on his first day here?

"whatever." renjun muttered, rolling his eyes again and grabbing the remote control in order to start the movie.

"oh wait!" jeno exclaimed before renjun could press the play button. "i'm going to get some candies." he added, hopping up and rushing to the kitchen, leaving renjun and nana alone on the couch.

while his boyfriend was busy, renjun glanced sideways at the white animal, tsking when he noticed the rabbit was looking up at him as well.

"i don't know what's wrong with you, but trust me, i'll make sure to find out." renjun spoke in a low and menacing voice, studying the rabbit carefully. "and you better not make jeno and i spread apart because otherwise i'll have to cook you for dinner." the chinese male continued his threats.

as if the rabbit could understand, his small eyes widened and it let out a strangled noise, turning around and hopping off the couch towards the kitchen.

renjun rolled his eyes for the nth time as he heard his boyfriend cooing.

"aww... nana misses me... he even accompanied me to the kitchen to grab some candies!" jeno let out with a bright smile on his face. "let's grab something for you to eat too, little nana."

and on his side, renjun snorted. "cockblocker, and cocksucker..."

maybe getting jeno a rabbit wasn't the best idea he ever had...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 6.1K 20
Under editing so a lot doesnt make any sense Jeno and Jaemin is the famous Nomin couple. Jaemin and Jeno are both singers and models. They love each...
80.1K 2.4K 25
𝚊 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐, 𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚇𝚃 : 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝙰𝚃 𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝚁�...
129K 3.5K 38
Sinners. Do I need to say more? Mark is someone Donghyuck wants to mess with. Donghyuck is someone that most people at school want to get fucked or f...
13.1K 611 19
It's easy to generalise everyone's personality when you start at a new school. So who could blame Renjun when he does exactly that? Except, maybe he'...