The Broken Souls (Beyond the...

By shiprasaini1

Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor... More

Basic information
Prologue
1. My handsome Neighbor
2. When I saw him first time
3. He came to my house
4. The first day of school
5. The Guest
6. Crossing the road
7. The friend
8. My beautiful neighbor
9. Cleaning his room
10. Locked in a room
11. Droping her home
12. Saying the apologies-I
13. Saying apologies-ll
14. Temple
15. Farewell party- 1
16. Farewell Party-2
17. Sharing his thoughts
18. My brother
19. My family
20. Siddhath-Preeti
21. Misunderstandings
22. Diwali
23. The slap of my beautiful sins
24. Aftermath
25. The last letter
26. The broken mug
27. The broken bridge-1
28. The broken bridge 2
29. Hallucinations
30. The latter-The earing
31. The seminar
32. The tissue paper
33. The Signature
34. First day at his office
35. Friends
36. The mud sandwich
37. The childhood friend
38. The rain
39. Under the candle light
40. The tie
41. The savior
42. The war
43. Missing him
44. The shining star
45. The painful love confession
46. His house
47. Raghav's house
48. My sleeping neighbour
49. Meeting his family
50. The softness of his lips
51. The family dinner
52. The Birthday
53. The painful goodbye
54. His old friend
55. Her first letter
56. The Phone call
57. The old neighbourhood
58. Taking a step ahead
59. The unwanted kiss
60. The heavy rain
61. Furious Dhruv
62. His fiancee
63. Sacrifices
64. Blessings
65. The untold emotions
66. My brother
67. Bestfriends
68. Moving on
69. The painful periods
70. Under the shower
71. Bhabhi
72. The Psychiatrist
73. Dinner under the moon
74. lecture on sex
75. In the pool
76. Delhi...
77. Saharanpur
78. The Old School
79. The forgotten day
80. The girl's sleepover
81. The naughty husband
82. Riots
83. My safe heaven
84. Ignoring me
85. Betrayal of the family
86. Untold emotions
87. The Love we feel
88. The unlock door
89. Father's scolding
90. Romance in office
91. Night is not enough
93. The misery of her life
94. The deal
95. The beautiful night turns into nightmare
96. The last goodbye
97. The middle child
98. Missing her
99. His memories
100. The days without him
101. The harsh reality of my life
102. The end of the story
103. My own house
104. My so called parents
105. Date night
106. The engagement
107. The wedding preparations
108. Family reunion
109. The window
110. The wedding
111. The wedding night
112. Moving to our peradise
113. Intruder
114. Fights
115. Mussoorie
116. Vadh

92. The 6000 stroy.

9.9K 750 90
By shiprasaini1

Aditi's point of view

"Ufff....", I huffed and and blow the hair which was falling onto my face.

I took the dirty cloth and wiped the design which I tried to make on my right palm with hena, with the help of my left hand. I couldn't think that making a design from your left hand can be a hard task. I should have take Nikita bhabhi advice and go with her to apply henna on my both hands and legs. But I already applied hena on my both legs and left hand and tried to make a single design on my right palm from last half an hour.

But what should I do the lady asked me 1500 for each hand so in total Inhave to give her 6000 rupees for my both hands and legs. I have already spent more than half of the money which Dhruv gave me, also I went to shopping with Nikita bhabhi the day before yesterday where I bought jeans and shirts for my husband so the conclusion is I'm short of money and can't afford that hena girl. Also I can't keep asking money from Dhruv. What will think about me that the way his wife spending money money he soon has to take a lone to meet my expenses.

By the way Dhruv is getting naughty day by day. That day he didn't let me sleep the whole night and the result was we both woke up late in the morning. Nikita bhabhi and Divya didn't let me go until I confess that my husband woke me up for whole night. Well not just that night he almost wake me up every night. I still don't know from where he get so much stamina.

I frown when I again ruined that design I maid on my palm and wiped it with cloth. Bedroom door opens and Dhruv walked inside the room. He leaned down to bed, supported his body weight on his palms and kissed on my cheek.

"What are you doing?" He asked while looking down on my palm.

"Trying to get one design on my right hand but its seemms imposible to me." I said with frown while looking at my palm.

"What's the occasion?" He asked while lifted his one eyebrow in question. I lifted my head and looked at him.

"Don't tell me you forget that?" I glared at him and he looked nervous. Three days ago I told him about the karwachauth and asked him to come home early, especially that day.

"Baby you know I am busy with my work. Forget things easily." I said while checking nervously. A smile came onto my face I looked at my cutest husband.

"It's okay." I chuckled and shake my head. He also smile and laid beside me on the bed and put his whole weight on his right elbow.

"So what's this for." He again asked me.

"Tomorrow is my first Karwachauth. I will be fasting for you whole day." I said while looking at him and then my empty hand where I didn't even make a single flower.

"Shit I totally forgot that. I should take you to the shoping. You must need a new dress and jwelary." He said while cursing and was about to get up when I stopped him.

"I already have so many dresses and some of them are still new." I said.

"You sure." He asked and I nodded my head while giving him a smile.

He set on the bed behind me and hugged me from behind. Now I was sitting between his legs. He put my hair on ine shoulder and out his chin on my shoulder. I also tilted my head to give him more space.

He took my left hand and adore the design.

"Did you write my name in your hand?" He asked while looking at my mehndi with love. I smiled and nodded my head as yes.

"Where...?" He whispered.

"Find yourself." I whispered back. He took my hand closed to him nd started searching his name in it. I am sure he find it soon cause I wrote it very clear.

A smile came onto his face when he finally find his name on my palm.

"I never thought you will apply mehandi on your hands of my name. i want your first Karwachauth special." He said while tracing his thumb on his name.

"This is not my first Karwachauth." I said while looking at our hands with smile but I can feel frown on his face.

"Means...?" He asked.

"The time I have realised that I love you, every year I fasted Karwachauth for you. It was easy when I used to live in Saharanpur with my family but it became difficult when I moved to my bua ji's family as I did not find anything to complete the rituals but every year I kept this fast for you without hoping anything. I just want you to happy and have everything you always want." I said while looking at our hands with same soft smile.

"Why do you love me so much?" He whispered in my ear and I can hear a love and adoration in his voice.

"I don't know. I just do." I said while leaning back to him.

"I can't be enough thankful to God that you are finally mine." He said while squeezing me in his arms nd kisses on my cheek, making me relax under his hold.

He hold my right hand and he frowned.

"Why did you not apply hena on your right hand?" He asked.

I huffed and again stood straight. I hold the mehndi keep again and again try to make atleast one flower on my right palm, "Don't ask. I was trying from past half an hour to make some design but it's seems impossible with my left hand.", I said.

"Why did you not call a henna lady. It will save your time." He said with the matter of fact.

"No chance. Do you know how costly she was? She was charging 1500 for eqch hand and I have to pay her 6000 rupees for my both hands and legs." I said with shock like it was the major part of our country's economy.

"So what...? I can pay them, atleast now you were relaxing by now." He said while shrugging his shoulders.

I looked at him with shock through my shoulder, "No way Mr. ricchee rich. I won't ket you spend 6000 rupees for just henna. IAS wife or not. I value the money. Also I can apply henaa better than that henna lady."

"Yeah, true. You should start it as your part time business." He said while looking at my hemna and I was looking at him with shock when he was taking my jock seriously again.

"No, I am fine without any side business." I said and again started struggling with the hena keep and my palm.

"Give it to me..Let me help you." He snatched the hena keep from my hand and sat on the bed just in-front of me.

"You sure you can do this?" I asked him.

"It's just a drawing darling. Don't worry I'll make you proud on my work." He said with grin and took my right palm in his hands.

****

I had a smile on my lips when my husband was making a design on my palm with hena. He again zoom the picture in his phone, looked at the hena design and tried to make it on my palm. The tip of his tongue touched to his uper lip when he was making sure to make the exact design. The design he made on my palm was looking like some five year old kid made it. He freaking made the exact scenery which we made in our 5th grade. Same typical mountains, huts, trees, river and a boat. But I am happy , atleast he made an effort.

"Done..." He said while grinning at me.

"You forget to put a bird in the sky." I said while looking at my palm and then him.

"Oh! yeah, I'm sorry." He again pick teh hena keep and made two birds in the sky. I just wanted to pinch his both cheeks. Sometimes he is too cute to handle.

"I've heard that mother-in-law give something to her daughter-in-law as Shagun in this fast. Did mummy give you something?" He asked while making the same design on the back of my palm and looked at me for answer.

I looked down to my palm and shake my head, "No..."

I looked at him and he was looking at me with concern and some unknown emotions.

"She firget may be." I said while giving him a soft smile.

"Aditi, you know she deliberately did not give you. She still not accept you as hwr daughter-in-law then why are you defending her?" He said while looking at me.

"She needs time and we should give her that as we both hurt her in our ways." I said looking down, ignoring his intense eyes.

After that he didn't say anything and consumed himself making design on my knuckles. To lighten his mood I cracked some jockes and teased him. Later he also joined me and started teasing me. He was done with scenery on my knuckles and putting the birds in the sky when we both heard the knock on the door.

"Wait,I'll check." Dhruv got up from the bed and opened the door while I was looking at my hena claded right palm where Dhruv just shows his art.

"Aditi..." I looked up when Dhruv called for me but stood up from the bed immediately when I saw Nikita bhabhi and Nikhil bhiya behind him.

"Bhabhi, bhiya...aap yaha itni rat mai." I asked.

(Bhabi, bhiya...you guys here at late night?)

Nikita bhabhi smiles and said, "We came here to give you this." Nikita bhabhi forward a shagun thal towards me while I looked at it in confusion. Dhruv came forward and took that thal from her as my hena is still wet.

"Tomorrow, will be your first Karwachauth. After your marriage, you did not get the welcome you deserve and I want your first Karwachauth special. I know, mummy would be the one to give you this but she is still upset from you. So Nikhil and I decided to give you this." She said with so much affection and care.

"Waise bhi jethani saas hi to hoti hai." Nikhil bhiya came forward and put his right arm around Nikita bhabhi shoulders and we all broke into laugh.

(Anyways.. Elder Sister in law is the second name of mother-in-law.)

Dhruv, put the thal on the table and came to my side.

"Thankyou bhabhi..." He said with a smile on his face.

"No need to thank me. It was Nikhil's idea." Nikita bhabhi said while looking at Nikhil bhiya and then him.

Nikhil bhiya removed his hand feom Nikhita bhabhi. He camw forward and Dhruv's hand.

"Dhruv, I know what I have done was not forgivable and I lied to you also just to save my business. I don't want to justify my mistakes, I just can ask you your forgiveness. Please forgive me bhayi." Nikhil bhiya joint his both hands and namste and asked Dhruv to his forgiveness. I saw guilt in his eyes nd he really want Dhruv to forgive him. When Dhruv made no move I nudged to Dhruv on his waistand gesture him to say something.

Dhruv sigh and thin his lips, "Okay, but this is the last chance I am giving you. After that you done anything like this or lie to me forget that you have a brother."

He kinda threatened him but I am happy that he forgive Nikhil bhiya.

"I don't have anything to hide. I won't give a chance to upset with me."

"You batter..."

Nikhil bhiya took Dhruv in a hug and I saw a smile on Dhruv's face. Both brother broke the hug and stood on their respective places.

"Aditi, I don't know that my Rayansh can do painting and with that hena." I looked at Nikhil bhiya in confusion when he suddenly spoke. He followed his gaze and looked at my plam. He was looking at my right hand where Dhruv made a scenery.

I checked softly and said, "It's Dhruv's art.."

"He can paint. I thought he just minded with his books." Nikhil bhiya said wigth shock looking at my hand while Dhruv just rolled his eyes. I am sure he wqs thinking some curt reply but couldn't insult his brother in-front of his wife.

"At-least he was being romentic but you Mr. Nikhil Malhotra are hopelessly unromantic. You should learn something from your little brother." Nikhita bhabhi glared at him and walked outside the room.

"But baby I do shopping for you." Nikhil bhiya ran behind his wife while Dhruv and I both laughed looking at them.

Dhruv went to locked the door while I was blowing air in my wet henna. I squealed when Dhruv lifted me up in a bridal style and walked us to the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked half in shock nad half in excitement.

"Night is still young and tomorrow you won't let me touch you till night so I need my dose to survive the whole day." He said with grin.

"okay but you have only one hour." I said.

"What why?" He asked me in shock.

"Because after 12 next day will start and I won't let you touch me." I pinch his cheek and he squeezed his eyes.

"You know that one hour is not enough." He gave me a look.

"Okay your choice. Well I am also sleepy." I shrugged my both shoulder and encircled ny both arms around his neck.

"Ugghh...fine. Just one hour." He huffed and laid me down on the bed slowly.

"Okay, but don't ruin my mehndi." I warned him.

"Okay....." He grin and took my lips in a kiss.

*******

I moned when my alarm rang. I picked my phone and switched it off, still closing my eyes. I opened them with struggle and check the time in my mobile phone. It's 4.00 A.M. I should get out of the bad if I don't want to get late.

I looked to my right and saw him sleeping peacefully. I lifted the blanket and a smile crept on my lips found myself naked under the blanket. We barely leave the night when we both don't do it. If it was in his hands, he keep me awake whol night. I lifted my hand and run my fingers in his silky hair.

I have never seen such beautiful and handsome man ever in my life and I am lucky that he is all mone and love me so much. I traced my fingers to down and stopped on his lips. I slowly traced my thumb on his pinck lips. At night his lips sucking my skin and touching my all sweet spots, bringing me to the another world. Suddenly he hold me by my waist and put his face on my chest nuzzling to my breast.

Uff..Him and his obsession for my breasts. It's getting crazy day by day.

I slowly run my fingers in his here. I leaned down and kissed on his forehead. Even in his sleep he is looking so handsome.

I slowly removed his arms from my waist and get out from his hold. I wrapped a blanket over my naked body and went to washroom.

After taking a shower, I wore a red Georgette plane saree which Dhruv bought for me once and I didn't get a chance to wear it. I wore my red bangles and fill my maang with sindoor. I wore my payal, my toe rings and other things which was necessary for a married woman. By the time I got ready it's already 5.00 A.M. I went to the shagun thal which Nikita bhabhi gave me last night. I glanced at Dhruv, he was still sleeping and went to downstairs.

When I came downstairs, no one was present there, so I alone did all the preparations. I know how to prepare for the morning rituals as I am doing it sonce my childhood. Before I used to do it for my mother and then my bua ji. I had to do it properly, if I did a little mistake they used to beat me. By the time I done my work, Nikita bhabhi and Anuradha aunty also came and they both were impressed by my preparations.

"Aditi, You have done all this alone?" Nikita bhabhi said is shock. I just smile and passed her the plate. She was wearing a red suit and Anuradha aunty was wearing a pink suite. We all sit on the floor on the carpet and all things which are going to use in puja settled between us.

"You look beautiful in red saree. Did Dhruv bought this for you?" Nikita bhbahi asked me. And my cheeks turn red along a blushing smile came onto my lips.

"Yeah.." I said while looking down and tuck a loose strand behind my ear.

As usual Anuradha aunty didn't utter a word. We all joined our hands and did the prayer. After prayer I touched Anuradha's aunty feet but she didn't put her blessings hand on my head. I ignore the hurt feeling. Nikita bhabhi took blessings from Anuradha aunty and after that we all had our breakfast which was known as a sargi.

After puja Anuradha aunty and Nikita bhabhi went to their respective room to sleep as it's still time for everyone to wake up. But set on the living room with my books and started studying as I know today I would not get much time to study. When clock hit 8.00 I went to kitchen to made breakfast for everyone.

*****

By 9.00 everyone came to downstairs and I set the breakfast table for everyone. Nikhil bhiya could not avert his gaze from Nikita bhabhi while Divya have no care of the world and having her breakfast like it was herlast meal. I touched Gautam uncle's feet and he blessed me for my first Karwachauth.

Gautam uncle take his seat and looked at Divya.

"Eat slow. Food is not going anywhere." He said.

"I'm sorry papa but I'm hungry." She shrugged her shoulders and again started eating.

"Where is Dhruv? Is he still sleeping?" Gautam uncle asked me while looking at me.

"I'll go and check on him." I took his permission and wet to upstairs.

When I came to our room Dhruv was standing in-front of the mirror and getting ready but stopped at the moment when his eyes fall on me. Blushed crept on my cheeks and I looked down, tucking my loose strand behind my ear. I took a timid steps and passed through him still feeling his hot gaze on me but I gasped when he suddenly hold my hand and twirled me around, caging me in his arms.

I put my arms around his neck and looked up to him. He leaned down to kiss me but I put my palm on his mouth.

"We can't..." I whispered. He huffed and touched our forehead.

"I wish, this day passes soon." He said and thined his lips which made me chuckle. He leaned back and frown at me. "Don't laugh, you don't know how hard for me to control myself looking at you in this red saree." He made a statement like it was the most important thing for the nation security.

I laugh, "Don't worry, the day will pass in blink." I pinched his both cheeks and he squeezed his eyes.

After that silence fell between us and we both keep looking at each other with so much emotions and love. We both yearning to feel each other's but we can't and he knows it. He cupped my right cheek and I leaned to his touch closing my eyes and then open them slowly and see only love in his eyes for me.

"I can't express, how happy I am to know that you are with me." He touched our forehead and we both closed our eyes.

"Dhruv, I am fasting for you since then I realised that I love you but today my fast has it's true meaning." I whispered.

"We have many more years to come." I closed my eyes and he kissed on my forehead cealing this promise with kiss he made with me and I hugged him living in the moment and we both lost in each other's arm.

We both get apart when Dhruv's phone ring. He attended the call while I opened my almirah to look for my pink saree's blouse to iron which I was thinking to wear at evening but I couldn't find it.

"Dhruv baby, have you seen my blouse of pink saree?" I said looking at him who just ended his call.

He smirks and said, "I only know how to open them." My face turn into red hearing his bold remark. I didn't look at him and again started looking for my blouse.

Day by day he is being naughty. He doesn't leave any chance to tease me.

"Aditi, come here.." I turn to him and he was standing holding a box. I looked at him in confusion and walked to him.

"What is this?" I asked him looking at the box in confusion.

"Open it.." He said.

I looked at him and then the box excitedly. I opened the lid of the box and a wide smile spread on my face when I saw a red dress inside it. I took it out from the box, put the box on the bed and looked at the very beautiful red lehnga. It must cost him worth because the lehgna itself looks unique.

"This is for you for today's function." He said while shoving his hands inside his pockets.

"When did you buy this?" I asked him with excitment.

"I know that the karwachut is arriving but didn't know that it's today. So before I forget the day, I buy it for you." He says looking at me. He then picked a polythin from the bed and took out something from it.

"...and this is your blouse. I stole it from your almirha for the fitting of your lehnga blouse." I shrugged his shoulders and his neck turn into red in embarrassment. I put the dress on the bed and hugged him tightly. I circled his arms around my back and hugged me.

"I am so happy that you take care of my small things." I pinced his cheeks and kissed on it. He squezzed his eyes and chuckled softly.

"Well I think I deserve one more kiss." I looked at him in confusion when he said that.

"What do you mean?" I asked him. He hold my hand and made me sit on the bed.

He squat down in-front of me and lifted my saree up a little and put my right feet on his right knee. He removed my payal I was wearing and took out a small valvet box from his back pocket. He took out a pair of very beautyfull payal and slowly made me wear one of them in my right leg. He made me wear the second payal on my left leg also. I clutched the bedsheet in my fist when he traced his hand on my bare leg and I closed my eyes when he kissed on my feet while directly looking at me.

He slowly get up and leaned forward to me making me laid on the bed. He hovered over me and traced his leg on my bare legs where he lifted my saree up. I was looking at him with my hooded eyes. It was clear to both of us what we want. My heart beats get higher when he traced his finger on my cheeks in a very seductive way. He was looking at me with desire. I closed my eyes in pleasure and open them again when he traced his thumb on my lower lip.

"I wish, I could kiss them." He said huskly while slowly removing my lower lip from under my teeth. He leand down to my neck and my fist gets tighter on his shoulder when I feel his lips on my neck. He wasn't kissing me but I can feel his lips there.

"I want to make love to you right now. I want to see you naked under me, moaning my name when I touched your sensitive parts of your body with my lips." My chest heaves up and down and my lips parted when he whispered out his desires for me. I curled my toes when his fingers traced my bare stomach and his thumb teasing my navel.

"Dhruv..." My breath was heavy and voice was fill with desire.

"Yes, baby..." He says while tracing his nose from my neck to my cheek, making dificult for me not to moan.

"Everyone is waiting for you downstairs for the breakfast. We should go." I whispered while pulling him more to me.

"I'm only hungry for you." He whispered and bit my earlob.

He lifted his head from my neck and looked down at me with desire and love. He leaned down and I closed my eyes. I know it's wrong. We should stop right here but I am not in my comolete sences . His touch making me loose my mind. He leaned down more and I could not resist his touch. But before we vould loose our all sanity we heard the knock on the door. We both opend our eyes in unison. Dhruv looked up to the door, still hovering over me.

"Who's this..?" He asked looking towards the door while I was still recovering frkm my state. I was sweating profusely.

"Sir, everyone is waiting for you and madam downstairs." Our maid Meera spoke from the other side of the door.

"Tell them we are joining them in a minute." He said and then looked down to me. I was still breathing harshly.

"You okay..?" He asked while caresiing my cheek lovingly and I nodded my head as yes.

I put my hand on his chest and push him a little. He get up from me and swiped his hands over his face to get out from the emotion. I also sit up and adjust my clothes which got misplaced because of my lovely husband. We both got up from the bed before I could leave the room Dhruv hold my hand in his and we both leave the room together.

****

When we reached the downstairs evwryone started their breakfast already while Raghav and Divya was bickring, while having their breakfast. Nikita bhabhi had a smirk on her face looking at my red face amd I looked down in ebarrassment.

Raghav's eyes fell on me and then on the other ladies in the room.

"Why is everyone wearing red today? Are we making some kind of red day today?" He looked confused.

"Everyone is celebrating your first period." Dhruv said with smirk, Divya laughed while having her brekfast while my face turn red when Dhruv made a bold comment on Raghav.

"Today is Kawachuth that's why we are wearing red clothes." Anuradha aunty said while serving him more food. Raghav is favriout of Anuradha aunty. Sometimes she feed him by her hand. He is always a ladies charmer.

"Thankyou aunty. I don't know when I would be blessed that my wife would have this fast for me." He said while having some poha. Dhruv shake his head and took a chair beside anuradha aunty. I was about to serve him his breakfast when he shake his head as no.

"I am not feeling hungry. l'll have my breakfast in office." He whispered and nodded my head.

"Don't worry, I will find a girl for you." Anuradha aunty said with smile.

"Well...I think I know the girl. Divya next time you should fast karwachut for me. Jab dekho khati rehti hai." Divya choked on her food and looked at him shockingly. Raghav was smirking while Dhruv was unbothered and scrolled down on his phone.

(Everytime you just eat.)

"Why would I fast for you?" She asked while having some water.

"Oh! Darling. I know you like me. No need to hide from your parents. I know, I don't like you. But I'll manage. I don't want to break your heart." He said dramatically and I almost laughed.

"Really Divya. You like Raghav? Why did you not tell us before. I really like Raghav and I would be very happy to see you together. I will talk to his mom today about both of you." Anuradha aunty said excitedly.

"Why I wasn't inform about that. Dhruv, do you knkw about this." Nikhil bhiya asked to Dhruv but he just shrug his shoulders without looking at him and keep scrolling down in his phone. Sonetimes my husband is way to introvert, not even bother to reply his brother.

"It's a good news that you guys like eachother. Raghav is such a nice man." Gaytam uncle said.

"Wait...wait...hold your horses guys. He was just messing with you. Yes, I had a crush on him once, per isne mujhe kabhi ghaas nahi dali and now I am completely move on." Divya said clearing the misunderstanding and raghav was wigling his eybrows when Divya was glaring at her.

(He never bother to look at me.)

"Oh! no..I thought I don't have to work hard to find a man fir her." Aburadha aunty huffed in dissapoint while everyone broke into laugh except Dhruv who was just keep looking down in his phone.

"Raghav, it's time now. We should leave." He said while putting his phone back into the pocket and Raghav nodded his head. Suddenly they both have a serious exoression and they both get up together.

"Finish your breakfast first." Anuradhaunty said to Raghav.

"Sorry aunty, has to leave for the urgent work." He said and walked outside.

Dhruv's convoy already here and I walked behind him to see off. Raghav went to the corner to attend the call. I greeted shastri ji and turn to Dhruv.

"Ghar jaldi aana and don't firget to have your breakfast." I said. He nodded his had and hold my hand.

"Don't worry, I'll come on time. We also have to go to the C.M residence at night for the party." He said while tracing his thumb over my palm and I nodded my head. He informe me last night that we have to go for the party to C.M as he is throwing party for his wife's wish. Our all family member is invited.

He left my hand and reached out to his back pocket. He took out his wallet and pull out some cash and a credit card from it.

"Here, keep this." He said while forwaring the cash and card towards me.

"I' don't want it." I said while denying it.

"What do you think I didn't notice why you made the excuse that the henna lady was asking 6000 rupees for your henna. Aditi, baby don't shy away of empty my pocket. It's all yours." He said while looking at me. I looked down and smile.

"You know that I am out of money." I said still looking down in embarrassment.

"I know everything about you." He caressed my cheek lovingly. I smiled looking at him amd take the money and card from his hand. We both keep looking at each other with adorationand just don't want to move our eyes.

"Dhruv let's go.." Raghav walked to us while looking down in his phone and then us.

"Bye, Aditi...see you at night." He hugged me from side and sit inside the car. Dhruv turn to me and smile at me.

"Don't stress yourself toady. Just take a off from your studies and rest." He said while caresing my cheek lovingly. I put my hand on his which was on my cheek and nodded my head as yes.

"Take care.." He said and kissed on my forehead. After that he sit inside the car and his convoy drive to the road.

......................................................................

I hope you like the update.

Thankyou for being patient with me. I was having a tough time and a pressure of completing the book was so high that is why the story was getting boring and the qulity suffers of the book. So I decided to take a break and now I am very clear how to go on with the climax.

As everyone asking for the update I decided to give you guys an update but I am not sure that I will update any soon but I'll try.

See you guys soon.

Thankyou...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 876 26
....˖☆𝐀 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 + 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞☆˖.... "You can't marry him Vaani" I said staring deep in her eyes gritting my teeth my chest...
159K 7.3K 34
He was sitting on bed in front of me in white shirwani. The look of utter adoration and devotion was completely visible in his ocean blue eyes. So mu...
6.6K 609 18
𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭. ___________...
49.8K 1.9K 58
"don't look at me with those eyes Ms Singh otherwise I will loose myself to you ". He said and landed forward our lips so close but still that streng...