Broken Reality.. [SAMS AU]

By AquaVibin

[First off, the cover isn't drawn by me, which by my friend, so credit to them <3 They also helped me with id... More

Waking Up to 'Reality'
Exploring New Surroundings
A Sweet Interaction
It Was Just a Mistake!
Another 'Nightmare'..
Sorry and Comforts
A Story Time
ʼA Chained Princess and Knightʼ
A New Friend..
A Tight 'Hug'..
Another friend and Some Cuddling
A Chance of Escaping..
The 'Punishment'
'Why Isn't It Over?..'
A Quick Trip
Confrontation
The Escape
New Things to Explore! And.. Another Friend?..
The Return..
Another punishment..
Locked away
A Failed Attempt
The Start of The Madness
A Nice 'Warm' Bath
Is This a Nightmare or Reality?
Sun's Internal Thoughts
Conversation
The Start of Insanity
The White Room
A Simple.. Breakfast
A Tiny Outburst
An Interesting 'Punishment'
What a Lovely Night!
What a Wonderful Meal.
Don't You Love Me?
A Bedtime Story

Just a 'Nightmare'..

2.6K 45 53
By AquaVibin

Sun has woken up, feeling slightly dizzy, though he noticed he was surrounded by flowers. He sat up, looking around, realizing he's in a flower field, a colorful one, there were different types of flowers too, some that.. Sun has never seen or knew that existed. It was pretty, he surely couldn't deny that fact, though he was confused on where he was, he should've been in the daycare. It was strangely quiet too.. Too quiet.. Just hearing the slight wind blowing softly. Untill another slight sound was heard, sound of footsteps.. Slowly coming closer to Sun. As Sun heard the footsteps, he immediately gotten up, looking around his surroundings, trying to spot whatever is out there, but.. Strangely, nobody was there.. But the footsteps were still being heard. As a slight feeling of panic filled Sun, he proceeds to make his way out of the field, which is oddly a quite big field or at least to get away from the sound of the footsteps. But didn't took him long until he bumped into something.

Sun backed away a bit, as he tried to process what was there. There stood quite a familiar face.. one which looked down at Sun with a smile, not so welcoming. " My my... Seems I found a lost Sunshine... wasn't excepting that in my walk, but what a fun surprise~ " He stated with a fairly monotone voice... As soon as Sun realized it was Eclipse he started backing up more, as fear started filling him up. He soon then ran off, into the depths of a forest..

Eclipse tilted his head as he just watched Sun run off. " Immediately a coward... Hm... Well then.. Sunshine wants to find out how far he can run, might as well help him find out... " Poof... some bubbles appeared in his hands and he let them go... within the instant that they were let go of, they all proceeded to follow Sun at a Fast-walk/slow run speed..

Meanwhile Sun kept running through the forest, clueless of where he was heading, but honestly, right now he just wanted to get away from Eclipse. As for the bubbles, they continued to follow. As for Eclipse, he did follow as well, just at a slower pace.. like he was taking a lovely walk through the park.

Sun continued running, not even looking back, as he didn't even spot the bubbles. Man really wanted to get away from him that desperately. The forest seemed like a very colorful forest that did absolutely nothing.. Till a few more steps later, tree branches seemed to lower down and bushes and vines seemed to grow around in the way of whatever path Sun was taking.. kind of attempting to scratch at Sun.. A few succeeded to scratch him, which slowed him down slightly. He'd continue to run afterwards, though he was surely slightly slower due to the scratches, which were stinging, he then started looking around, trying to find anything he could use for his advantage or anywhere he could go, even though it may useless.. Eclipse always has something planned anyways.. Meanwhile, the bubbles have only gotten extremely closer.. They are a bit faster than before... Sun spotted the bubbles, as he attempted to throw a stick at them from I don't know where he picked it up- he just did. Anyhow, as he threw the stick, he tripped.. Such a shame.. He can be soo clumsy.. At least the stick hit one.. but it just bounced off the thing... The bubbles continued a lot closer, almost being above his head at this point... Sun attempted to scoot away, since he didn't quite had time to get up, and clearly was afraid what could the bubbles do though as soon as they were above him, they all immediately starting cracking, as if made of glass...Immediately afterwards, they all 'popped' into a bunch of shards, all of which landed onto Sun. Sun's first thought when he heard the cracking, realizing it was glassed bubbles was "HOW DOES GLASS FLOAT- IS DEFYING GRAVITY HERE ALLOWED?", though when they ʼpoppedʼ, Sun didn't had enough time nor able to actually avoid the shards, which it did hurt him, very badly, making him slightly scream in pain. It became quiet after that... Nothing seemed to move or make a noise...

Sun remained there a bit, trembling in pain, as he looked around a bit, afterwards attempting to get up or at least sit up, eventually succeeding to sit up. Once he succeeded, he attempted to take the shards out of his body, it wasn't like they were stuck on and into Sun's skin- however it did hurt pulling them out- or, at the very least, stung. Sun winced slightly, till he finished taking them off, he then got up. He'd look around a bit more "Ow.. This hurts.." He whispered to himself, as he started to walk, at a pretty slow pace, mostly because of the pain. A few steps later and he was grabbed and spun around, his arm being now held above a bit by the wrist and now facing up to a dear old 'friend'.. Sun flinched slightly when he was grabbed, as he attempted to pull away before he was spun around, until he realized who's holding him, Eclipse, guess he managed to catch up to Sun. He'd attempt to make Eclipse let go of him, as panic and pain from earlier filled his body. Eclipse stared at him for moment, as his hand squeezed Sun's arm even tighter. " Aweee~ Is the Sun Scared? " he said in a mocking tone.
" Ow ow ow.. " Sun mumbled to himself, as he looked down slightly, " Le-Let go! " he spoke, as he tried to pry Eclipse's hand open. But Eclipse only squeezed Sun's arm even tighter... Eventually a snap could be heard... Think he might've broken Sun's arm.

Sun let out a scream of pain, as slight tears rolled down his face, gripping onto Eclipse's hand/wrist. Eclipse bent the place he snapped slightly... " We're only a little bit into this one and I've already broken your arm... How many times have I done that now? Probably too many to count... " he lifted Sun's chin upwards to face him, " Why so pale, dear? I know I scare you but I didn't think it was by that much~ " His tone had changed to a sort of prideful or joyful one... Sun winced in pain when Eclipse bent it, though he got confused at what Eclipse meant " W-Wha.. What do you mean?.. " he spoke before he technically was forced to look at Eclipse, as slight tears were still rolling down his face, though he remained silent after he was force to stare at Eclipse. " Ah right.. You snapped in the last one.. I will say, it's entertaining seeing you go mad with anger over some things~.. That or just go simply insane after a bit~ " Eclipse spoke, as he stared down at Sun... Taking his thumb and wiping away the tears... " My, it was the smallest of damage that I can even do to you.. Crying over a small little thing like your arm? It's quite pathetic... " his thumb just stayed on Sun's cheek... Sun was pretty damned confused at Eclipse's response, he was here before? Did something else happened which he cannot remember? So many questions.. As Eclipse wiped away his tears, he flinched a bit at the touch " I-It hurts.. " he'd mumble, looking away slightly, as he then continued to remain silent. " Really?. Hm.... Does it hurt as much as this? " Eclipse asked, as his thumb went from on Sun's cheek to now in his eye. Sun once again winced in pain, as he let go of Eclipse's arm which was holding his arm, gripping the arm/wrist of the one which was genuinely poking his eye, trying to pull his hand away. " Y-Yes! Even worse! " Sun slightly yelled, perhaps mostly because it hurt him. Eclipse bent Sun's snapped arm even more, taking his thumb and digging it further into Sun's eyes... Poor Sunny's arm is just getting abused seeing how he also squeezed it even harder than needed, it's probably really dented by now, who knows, hard to see since he hasn't let go of it yet. Sun winced more in pain, as slight tears rolled down his face again "L-Let go! Please!". Sun doesn't even need to see if it was dented, it hurt like hell and he didn't like it. Eclipse tilted his head slightly.. " Oh but the screams and the begs.. They sound so nice~ Why shouldn't I just... " he took the other side of Sun's face, digging his thumb even further into Sun's eye as he snapped that side of Sun's face, almost ripping off the piece he snapped when his hands went with the snap... Sun screamed more in pain, even louder perhaps, as more tears rolled down his face, continuing to try to get Eclipse to let go. Eclipse just stared at Sun for moment.. His rays spun a bit before stopping when he let out a sigh, letting go of Sun...

The moment Sun was let go, he immediately backed away from Eclipse, as he held his own arm slightly, his rays being retracted, though if he wasn't that injured, surely he would've make a run for it. " I let you go, Sunny.. Aren't you gonna run~? " Eclipse said in a mocking tone.. He seemed to 'realize' something. " Or does it hurt too much to even run?~ Poor Sunshine~ " he sang out the last part... he added just a bit more mockery and salt to his voice when he said that, starting to step closer once again... Sun stepped back, as he attempted to find or think of a way out of this, but sadly, he was in too much pain to be able to think. Eclipse continued closer... " Poor poor sunshine... Mind trying to think of something, anything he can do... Well, Let's see.. What does your mind think of, Sunshine? Spill out your thoughts with words.. ". Sun continued to step back, as he struggled to think, most of his thoughts being filled with panic and fear. Eclipse only got closer... he hummed slightly while supposedly waiting for Sun to say something... Sun continued to back up, untill he backed up in a tree.. Well that's unfortunate for Sun..

" Well isn't that unfortunate? Sunny's run himself into a situation, hasn't he? " Eclipse got extremely close, towering over him, glaring down at Sun... His eyes swirled slightly and his rays seemed to sharpen just a bit more than how sharp they already were... Sun looked around as he tried to find a way through, though there was nothing. He then slightly looked up at Eclipse, his rays being retracted still, as he trembled in fear and pretty much pain, though he didn't spoke a word. " Got no words, Sunshine? Has a cat got your tongue?~ " Eclipse took a hand and gently put it on Sun's shoulder... Another going up to the snapped side of his face... Sun flinched a bit, as he starts panicking more, which lead him to attempt to push him off..
Perhaps a mistake, a big mistake..

Eclipse slightly went back, however kept a now very firm hand and grasp on Sun's shoulder... His rays puffed out a bit as the hand once on Sun's face went quickly and swiftly to grab at Sun's neck.. Unlike what he was doing with Sun's shoulder, Eclipse didn't squeeze Sun's neck... Not yet at least... He did bring him forward and then hit him hard against the tree real quick... " tch.. rude.. ". Sun yelped a bit when Eclipse grabbed his neck, then slightly coughed when he was slammed in the tree. He'd grab Eclipse's wrist/hand which was holding his neck, slightly more scared of what'll Eclipse do to him, knowing he might've done a mistake by pushing him. Eclipse let out a small sigh.. He got extremely and uncomfortably close,basically whispering in Sun's (non existent) ear.. " I suggest taking a deep breath in and praying you can hold in the rest.. "
He gave him a few seconds to do what he suggested before clenching his fist tight around Sun's neck and slowly lifted him to where he was at least a foot off the ground... Sun did as told, before he was lifted up, though honestly.. What can he do with just an arm? Eclipse literally has 4 arms, anyhow he did panic slightly, though he did attempt to get Eclipse to let him go, despite it being useless trying. Eclipse's hand tightened around Sun's neck even more.... Slowly and slowly, it tightened, as he waited for the Sun to, probably, pass out.. Sun kept struggling, untill he slowly went limp.. Passing out..

Eclipse let go of Sun, just watching him fall to the ground... " And the Sun's light has gone out... Good night, Sunshine.. Sweet dreams~ See you when your wake.. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 332 8
Everyone hates Giyu Tomioka. They say he's boring and plain and that he doesn't talk alot. But really, underneath everything, the demon slayer corps...
5.2M 45.9K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
4.3K 139 12
Yayyeyy redemption arcs!! If Sun didn't kill Bloodmoon. ⚠️ cursing sibling fights blood " He shows the coward he truly is! " "Just... shut up." "Hey...
284K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."