Infinity (๐“ข๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ฝ) 21+

Oleh regensSunshine

๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’Š ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–.... ๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’„๏ฟฝ... Lebih Banyak

โ„๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡โ„ด๐’น๐“Š๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พโ„ด๐“ƒ
1 แฅด๊ซ
2 แฅด๊ซ
3 แฅด๊ซ
4 แฅด๊ซ
5 แฅด๊ซ
6 แฅด๊ซ
7 แฅด๊ซ
8 แฅด๊ซ
9 แฅด๊ซ
10 แฅด๊ซ
11 แฅด๊ซ
12 แฅด๊ซ
13 แฅด๊ซ
14 แฅด๊ซ
15 แฅด๊ซ
16 แฅด๊ซ
17 แฅด๊ซ
18 แฅด๊ซ
19 แฅด๊ซ
20 แฅด๊ซ
21 แฅด๊ซ
22 แฅด๊ซ
24 แฅด๊ซ
25 แฅด๊ซ
26 แฅด๊ซ
27 แฅด๊ซ
Author's note-
28 แฅด๊ซ
29 แฅด๊ซ
30 แฅด๊ซ
31 แฅด๊ซ
32 แฅด๊ซ
33 แฅด๊ซ

23 แฅด๊ซ

1.9K 79 12
Oleh regensSunshine

Taehyung came back and four months pass. I am five months pregnant know. They have been taking extra care of me. They almost seem like they lost it for reals.

"Yn!!!" And here it goes. I tried to hide my smile by biting my inner cheek. And yeah he knows his voice is enough to wake me.

"I think Yn is sleeping. I should maybe leave." I chuckled lightly with my eyes closed and Jimin chuckled too. He jumped on the bed suddenly and started tickling.

I broke into giggles and he giggled along. "Ayyy stopppp!!"

He stopped and lifted me as if I weight literally hack. I was now resting along the headboard . He was staring into my eyes with sparkle of adoration and I gave him one of my widest smile.

He smiled too. His eyes almost shutting. " Ey don't make me smile. I can't see you when I smile. I hate my eye smile." He pouted and I snorted. I hit his chest lightly and giggled.

" Don't you dare say anything against my mochi's smile." He raised his eyebrows amused. "Mochi?" I stopped smiling. "You didn't like it?'

He suddenly giggled pecking my whole face and I joined him in his giggling session. "I loved it my princess."

That nickname did wierd things to my stomach and I started blushing. "Oh couldn't beleive there could be something redder than that pussy." My eyes widened. "What the hell Jimin?? What if someone heard you?"

"So what they have fucked your pussy too." I hit his chest and he laughed. I wanted to be mad at him but his charming laugh did things to my mind.

Something in me clicked and I grabbed his white shirt into fist and smashed my lips onto his plump ones. Our lips moving in synchronisation.

My lips over his felt perfect. His tongue caressed my lower lip before scissoring my lips open and shoving his tongue down my throat.

We had a hot makeout session before him pulling away and smiling at me. I looked away and he placed his thumb on my chin making me look at me.

" Baby you own me. You don't need to be shy from me. I am a part of you. Always." This melted my heart and I hugged him. "What did I do to diserve you three? It feels like I am in heaven."

"Oh does it??" I nodded and hugged him closer. He placed his cheek over my head. "Well then deliver our little baby then I'll show you what heaven really is. When you're eyes would roll at the back of you head. You're toes curling."

I gasped. "Would you stop??" He laughed loudly. "I don't think I can when you look so hot." I rolled my eyes. "Me? Hot?? With this additional fat that I gained?"

He groaned. "Yah I love that!! It's not fat, it's called being chubby and if it makes you feel good, being thick." I arched my eyebrows. "Thick?"

He hummed. "Well yes I loved your petite figure but trust me ever since you got this chubby ass and cheek it makes me feel ecstacy. You know that little fat on your stomach seriously makes me want to bite that milky skin."

Yes I was blushing like hell.

"Jimin I want to pee and brush but I don't want to get up." He pat my head and stood up from the bed. I groaned and he smiled spreading his arm standing beside my bed.

I squeeled and jumped into his arms. He again giggled before carrying me to the bathroom. He placed me on the counter and started brushing my teeth. I just sat there with my mouth open for him to brush.

His free hand gently gripping my jaw. "Jimin." He hummed . I wonder how did he even understood with the bubbles coming out of my mouth along some toothpaste.

"Where are others?" Again it came out glibberish as hell. " Oh Jungkook is making breakfast for you. Taehyung didn't came home from work since yesterday because it's his turn to stay at home and look after you. He had to finish some work."

I immediately frowned. "I know Yn you can take care of yourself but we just can't risk . Besides it's my baby. Even if it's mine. Jungkook and Taehyung are the fathers too."

I nodded. I spat the toothpaste and he rinsed my mouth while I just kept whining. He gave a little smack on the side of my head and I pout.

He pulled my pants and underwear down and placing me on the toilet. "Now pee. I'll prepare the bathtub for you."

I hummed and later he gave me a bath. It ended up with Jimin's clothes being completely soaked in water. Proudly, I'll admit I splashed half of the bathtub's water on him.

He dressed me as if I was a toddler and picked me to the dining table. Jungkook was already sitting there using his phone.

I greet him morning and he did too. "Hyung can you give her to me?" Jimin nodded and placed me on his lap. He pecked my lips and I smiled. "How did you sleep?"

"Fine kook." He nodded and fed me. "Well I think Yn tommorow I'll be staying with you and maybe for the whole week. What do you want to do in this week? Perhaps a small vacation? You and me? Yeah, what say?"

"Without Jimin or Taehyung?" He frowned. "Do you not want to go with me?" I immediately shook my head. "No it's fine. We'll go wherever you want."

He nodded. "Yn, Taehyung will be here in half an hour. Can you take care of yourself meanwhile?" I chuckled at him. "Ofcourse I can. That's what I am trying to make you all understand by the past two months."

"What?? We can stay for at least an hour hour. Can't we Hyung?" Jungkook interrupted and I narrowed my eyes at him. "What? I am not letting you alone." He said to me and I stuck my tongue at him while he acted to bite it. I gasped and he laughed.

"We need to go Jungkook. You know that too. We can't risk it." I frowned. Risk?

"What kind of risk Jimin?" He froze and I understood. "Jimin I still didn't ask you about your profession but please atleast just be out of danger."

He scooted closed and pat my head. " Y/N we know what we are doing. We'll always be fine." Jungkook sighed and interrupted. "We don't want to hide anything from you Y/N we'll tell you when the right time comes."

I nodded. I respect that.

"Where's my Y/N??" I heard Taehyung's voice and I immediately stood up running towards him. Jumping into his arms I clinged on him. "I missed you!!" I complained.

"You saw me yesterday baby." I pout. "Whatever!! I did miss you."

Jimin gasped and I looked at him. "What you don't love me?? You love Taehyung more?" All of us laughed and I sat between Jungkook and Taehyung.

We chat for a while when Taehyung left to fresh up. Jimin fed me and they left very after that.

I was watching Netflix on the couch of living room when Taehyung plopped himself beside me. I sniffed his smell and he grinned.

Oh he knows what he is doing. He was shirtless only with his black shorts and abs on display. I felt hot all over and my core already wet.

He smirked and I raised my eyebrow. Oh if that's how you'll play you'll see the real player.

Searching in my to watch list I found what I had saved a long ago. It's some random 21+ short movie. Something around an hour or two.

His smirked dropped. It's my time to smirk.

I kept a pillow on my lap and hit play. He knows he can't fuck me and thats what makes him nervous. The brothers made a pact that nobody would do it with me. It's safe for the baby.

Ab hour passes. Movie seems to be great all along. Not even a kissing scene appeared yet. It's something about a new professor avoiding the very flirty female lead.

It's cute all along until. The professor pins his student and kisses her. Their lips moulding into each other's. They literally are doing their best job in their field. A trail of saliva glistens at the corned of their mouth until their tongues involve.

The male lead pulls the girl into his car and keeps his hand on her thigh and driving her to his home. I know what's coming and I am enjoying it. I looked at Taehyung and he is starting at the T.V with hooded gaze.

The guy threw the girl over his shoulder and then on the bed. He dropped between her legs and kissed her neck while she moaned the guy's name.

I looked at Taehyung and his boner on show already. He placed the cushion on his lap and gulped.

The girl flipped over and kissed the guys abs while he fists her hair and moans her name. The sloppy licks were highlighting the hickeys she was giving.

Taehyung abruptly stood up and left. I laughed in the silence and followed him.

He was already in his bathroom when I heard. "Oh fuck Y/N you feel so damn good. Chock on my dick you little fuck." My eyes widened. Oh how bad sex deprived these three must be.

I chuckled when the door opened. He looked dead in my eyes. "Enjoying me suffer??"

I gulped .

....................... Infinity.......................
__________________________________

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.6K 292 19
Taehyung - I don't know what's love is.... but i want you๐Ÿ”ฅโค๐Ÿ”ฅ . . . . Jungkook - Will you love me? will you stay with me forever.....๐Ÿ’œโœจ๏ธ . . . . T...
25.5K 746 37
Love isn't a fairytale that comes out easy. "Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on & never letting go...
3M 101K 56
What will happen if you're married to the most scariest and deadliest mafia? But....... You don't know, nor does he? What will you both do when you...
6.3K 131 18
๐พ๐‘–๐‘š ๐ธ๐‘ข๐‘›-๐ฝ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘  ๐พ๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘’โ„Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ต๐‘‡๐‘† ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๏ฟฝ...