The Billionaire's Wife |✓

By sia_fictional

"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's get... More

||Introduction||
Chapter:- 1
Chapter:- 2
Chapter:- 3
Chapter:- 4
Chapter:- 5
Episode:- 6
Episode:- 7
Chapter:- 8
Chapter:- 9
Chapter:- 10
Chapter:- 11
Chapter:- 12
Chapter:- 13
Chapter:- 14
Chapter:- 15
Chapter:- 16
Chapter:- 17
Chapter:- 18
Chapter:- 19
New book
Chapter:- 20
Chapter:- 21
Chapter:- 22
Chapter:- 23
Chapter:- 24
Chapter:- 25
||Introduction part: 2||
Chapter:- 26
Chapter:- 27
Chapter:- 28
Chapter:- 29
Chapter:- 30
Chapter:- 31
Chapter:- 32
Chapter:- 33
Chapter:- 34
Chapter:- 35
Chapter:- 36
Chapter:- 37
Chapter:- 38
Chapter:- 39
Chapter:- 40
Chapter:- 41
Chapter:- 42
Chapter:- 43
Chapter:- 44
Chapter:- 45
Chapter:- 46
Chapter:- 47
Chapter:- 48
Chapter:- 49
Chapter:- 50
Chapter:- 51
Chapter:- 52
Chapter:- 54
Chapter:- 55
Chapter:- 56
Chapter:- 57

Chapter:- 53

7.9K 417 134
By sia_fictional

Writer's POV

Her eyes are trained towards her goal. The hell hole. Desai Mansion. Once you are inside this luxurious building, there's no going back; she knows this but her vow and promise which she gave to her husband is above everything for her.

Sophia shifts her gaze towards dark blooming blanket of nature scattering throughout till where her eyes travels, and she remembers the last night when Ali took his last breath in her arms.

"I promise, blossom, we will meet again; in other world to res--resume our incomplete story. Till then, hold on the faith, we'll meet again." All the way Ali's words died into mere whisper which faded in between loud sobs of his wife.

Ali didn't believe he said that, because he was the one always afraid that one day her past will come and snatch her away from him.

"No...no...Alii....Aliiii...."

Ali shakes his head somehow, "Promise?"

Sophia cried. Cried like a mad woman, and nods her head, "Promise." She seals their lips for soft peck giving him satisfy ending to his story.

Ali and Sophia's incomplete story.

"This is not our end, baby. I am coming to you, to keep my promise. I am coming into the world you've gone into, to resume our story. To complete Ali and Sophia's love story. Your blossom loves you, Ali. She never breaks her promise." Sophia mumbles with the another rage in her eyes as she shift her eyes back to mansion.

She tighten her hold around her gun, and tilts her head maniacally. Her eyes red, and blazing in anger.

She jumps through the wall which is at the back of the mansion as the guards were focused on the entrance because Vincent had attacked already.

But what the people inside doesn't know is that there's a strong headed, bloody-minded woman has already entered their path.

Sophia reinforces as death upon the people of the family who snatched her only family, showering the pain of her heart which is bleeding like wilted rose.

That's the moment, this woman was death itself.

The moment this woman was impersonating the dark and evil.

The moment when malicious side of Sophia Ali Ahmed came out which she buried somewhere in her heart years ago.

Cross my heart and hope to die, welcome to my dark side; this perfectly seated with her way of action came through.

********

Days goes on and on. Frequently, life have been set back on track.

Now Avni has crossed her first trimester period, and have been mentally fit from last month.

Khanna's are living the best of their time after years. Meanwhile Avni still feels embarrass everytime she face Raivath. Raivath tried to make her understand that it wasn't her fault that what happened in past with them, but still Avni felt stupid to hate the man all her life who just loved her, and cared for her all his life. Except that everything was fine.

And Sophia, she died in that blazing fire of the Desai's mansion. She was stabbed at her back lastly by some man, who she killed before dying.

The letter she left for Avni, she has mentioned everything about her real life in that.

She specifically wrote this two things at last;

'This was my life, Avni. And it's somewhere still is connected. The time I was born, my fate was sealed to die like this somewhere in mafia shit.' 

'If you people find my body, then bury it beside my husband. Can you do it for me? Please?'

And according to Sophia's last wish, she was buried beside Ali. It was very difficult for Neil to bring Sophia's dead, burnt body, because it was mafia shit that is going through legal procedure because two simultaneous blast in the city took place in a evening which made police spectacle about the connection between them, and if Neil would've asked about Sophia's body then they would have dragged Neil and Avni in police investigation. Though it was easy for Neil to get out of this mess but still, no sane person wants to get involve in mafia thing and have everyone's eyes on them.

Through Sophia's blood samples, they identified her.

Avni was a mess, and clearly not herself when she saw Sophia's body wrapped in white sheets. As she was pregnant, Neil didn't allowed her to see the burnt face of Sophia because he can't risk Avni's health. The shocker of Sophia's death was enough for Avni to suffer almost a month with Neil.

.

.

Avni bites her lower lip as her eyes fills with hot tears. She gently rubs her three months swollen belly over her floral designed suit, she especially wore for tonight as she and her husband were supposed to go on a date, but it's already 7:25, he didn't showed up till now.

"No...Avni, don't cry, bacche. He must be on his way to home." Shweta console her elder daughter-in-law which made tears escape from Avni's eyes.

"Oh-ho! Shweta, see what you did! You made her cry." Prakash says in saddened tone.

Shweta jerks her head in his direction, "I did not, but your son did. Call him, and ask where he is!" She glares at her husband.

"Bhabhi, don't cry. Let me call him--" Nat pulls her phone out from her pocket only to get stop by Avni.

"No.  Don't call him. No one is going to remind him. I want to see if he is going to make it tonight by himself or not. All of you...keep your phones here on the table infront of me." Avni says as in a swift of moment her mood switched from sad to anger.

Rest of three glance towards eachother, then place their mobiles infront of Avni and sat beside her in the living room.

All of them knew, how excited today Avni was. She has been getting ready from past two hours; the outfit she rejected on the very first time, she lastly wore that one only after trying almost fifteen different pairs. She got ready a hour before the time Neil and she was suppose to leave and that's eight in the night.

Neil has finally said 'yes' to watch a movie out in a theatre. It was going to be their first time in years somewhere out in public, but seems like Neil forgot.

When clock strike 8:45 pm, Avni was crying. She knew, Neil must've stuck somewhere in his office work but what about her?

"Naah! Nah! Avni, don't cry. I promise, I will beat him with broom, just let him step inside the house." Shweta cooed as she wipes Avni's tears lovingly.

"With.... slippers al--also. And th--then push him ins..inside the pool." Avni hiccups.

Shweta nods her head whilst tucking Avni's hairs behind her ears, "Promise. We will do that together. Now don't cry, hm?"

Avni shakes her head in denial, "No. Only you. He shouldn't get to know that I gave you the idea." She whispers as if it is the most confidential thing.

"Is that so? Then I will do that." Shweta also whispers making Avni nod her head in satisfaction.

Prakash and Nat exchange a look of fun hearing them.

The great Neil Khanna's mother and wife are literally planning of how to punish him for his mistake of which he isn't aware of right now.

"So...naan and butter paneer masala is ready as you demanded, Avni, don't you want to eat?" Prakash peeps in making her stand up from her place and nodding like a child.

Nat tucks her right hand on Avni's left elbow, "Then let's get going, your highness." She says dramatically making Avni laugh. Finally.

Shweta and Prakash chuckles as they followed them.

.

.

.

"Don't worry. He isn't going to get through this doors easily." Shweta says in hush tone to Avni as she tighten her hold on broom meanwhile Avni held her sandal.

They just heard the screeching sound of the car soon after they stood up from dinning table after completing their dinner.

And they made Prakash and Natasha stand at the centre of the hall to distract Neil so that they can follow up their plan.

"Dad, I think Neil bhaiya really fucked up today."

Prakash nods agreeing his daughter, "He did. How can he forget about the date with his pregnant wife! Such a Lalu."

Nat scrunch her nose, "La--lalu what?" She asks.

"Uh-huh...That means stupid, careless and all." Prakash shrugs making Nat smirk.

"Lalu..." She whispers to herself. Although Armaan and Nat speak and understand Hindi language but the slangs sometimes muddle up them.

Soon the footsteps echoes inside, and he entered inside, "Hello, Neil bhaiy---" Nat shuts as soon she saw him whilst Shweta didn't saw anything and launched herself on the man cladded on black suit from behind.

Nat and Prakash's eyes goes wide the moment they saw Armaan getting beaten for nothing.

"Ouch...what the hell?" Armaan grumbles meanwhile Shweta halts her actions and bite her tongue as she hurriedly throws the broom away.

Avni put back her sandal and behaved like nothing happened. Like she didn't saw anything.

"Mom, what were you trying to do?" Armaan groans meanwhile kneading the spot Shweta hit twice.

And that angered Avni because it was suppose to be Neil in Armaan's place. Her husband is disappointing her a lot today.

Soon everyone explained Armaan everything who gulp knowing it will take maybe like more than an hour for Neil to grace his presence. But he kept mum seeing fresh tears pooling in Avni's eyes. When he tried to call Neil, she snatched his phone also and dared to call Neil.

*******

Neil Khanna

When I enter inside the mansion, the clock was striking eleven in the night. And the scene that catches my attention was way different.

There stands my family outside of kitchen's door, talking in very hush tone as if they're hiding themselves from a lion but still wants to go near him. My mom hit the back of Armaan as he try to take step ahead. Nat pull him back meanwhile my father is chewing his nails is agitation.

What happened?

And where is my wife?

When mom see me, her worried and horrified face turn into anger one. But why?

Everyone snaps their head towards me making me baffle about the snap change in their reactions. They all saunters towards me in fast pace as if they got their predator.

"You.....Neil, where have you been?" Dad questions me.

"Aree... chado yeh! How dare you make her wait?" Mom asks making me confuse.
(Aree...leave it!)

"Who?" I asks with exhaustion running through my veins. The day was tough honestly.

Nat's eyes grows big, "Who? Bhai, you are so dead today." She says in chagrin.

"Even I am not that careless, bhaiya. Haaa!--" Armaan let out a dramatic sigh, "--Never thought that you could disappoint me in such a way." He shakes his head making me stare at him coldly.

"You son of 'this' Khanna--" Mom says as she points towards dad making him look at her horrifyingly, "--you proved it today! You are his son. You can't be mine. How can you forget about tonight?" She glares at me with her hands on her hips.

"Shweta, why are you pulling me in this? I don't forget things like him. It's you who forget things."

Wrong words, Dad. Have a good night.

Mom's head snaps in his direction and anger blazing through her eyes. Nat gasps meanwhile Armaan worded 'ouch'.

"You just said I have a bad memory?"

Dad shakes his head gulping the big time as he realises that he has knocked the sleeping lioness of his wife, "I...I didn't said that." He shutters.

"Ohh! Yes! You definitely did. How dare you? I did so much, and that's what I get to hear from you? All husband's are same." Mom says. This is getting somewhere else, and it won't stop, I know.

So before it goes off topic, I peep in, "Mom, wait! What happened?"

"What happened? You didn't heard what your father just said---"

"Not that, but what I forgot?" I asks monotonously.

She opens her mouth then close it, trying to remember herself what I forgot which she forgot.

I mean great!

"Nat, Dad... Armaan, does any of you remember?"

They all nods their head making me sigh internally. ThankGod! They do.

"You forgot about your date which was supposed to be at movie theatre almost---" Dad sees time on his watch, "--two hours ago with your wife."

My eyes flips with the information and I remember about the date night which Avni planned because I finally agreed to go to the theatre.

"A very angry wife who is planning to kill you." Nat adds.

"She is that angry that she ate literally five naan with paneer butter masala. A plate of biryani and three gulab jamun. And she's eating fifth scoop of icecream right now. She had literally raided the kitchen because you failed to show up." Armaan says with a plain face, definitely mocking me. Still, I look at him emotionlessly.

Ohh boy! Definitely having good days with his fiancee. But guess what, little brother, get ready to face tantrums of your woman.

"Bhaiya, I tell you; your wife is ready to eat you as her midnight craving." I look at Nat weirdly. What the hell is she talking about?

"Ohh! I want her to boil him in oil, then roast him...then sprinkle spices; and then eat him." I let out a unbelievable breath from my mouth. This can't be my mother, how can she say something like that for me?

Everyone look at her shockingly.

"What? This is what husband's deserves when they ditch you on the very last moment." Mom announces whilst glaring at me then her head turns towards dad, "That too without informing you!"

"When did I ditch you? That too without informing you?" Dad asks. Oh God! This husband-wife drama.

'You do the same thing.' My brain says.

Fuck. It's starting again. This brain peeping into my thoughts like Avni's. It's starting again, I am noticing this from quite of few times. It use to happen in our college time also, because we actually unintentionally adapted eachother's habits or nature.

"Ohh yes! Prakash, you do--"

"Why didn't you called me to remind me of it?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Your wife. She took our phone from us as you didn't show up till 7:30 after promising her to come on 7 pm, so that we won't remind you. She wanted to see how efficient her husband is." Nat says meanwhile Mom and Dad has been arguing on their own.

"Plus when I came at 9:30, she took my phone also and threatened to not call you. She was with us in the living area laughing, crying and gossiping according to her mood. She just went inside the kitchen to eat ice-cream, and warned any of us to move from our place but we tailed behind her silently." Armaan continues the rest making me cry internally.

Why, Lord, why? Why me? I can't take her anger. It's just that she's three months pregnant, what will happen in coming months?

I press my forehead with my right hand meanwhile carrying my suit jacket on left hand. Why didn't I asked DD or Ms. Shah to remind me about date?

My eyes snap open when I heard her voice, "What all of you are doing there? Didn't I asked you t---" When her eyes stuck on me, she just stared at me.

Stare.

Stare.

Stare.

Everyone is staring. Yeah! As in family competition we can win the staring competition someday.

What the f--- am I talking about? Have I lost my mind since my wife got pregnant?

I feel like I have committed a crime. The way she is staring at me meanwhile swallowing the scoop of her favourite butterscotch icecream. Gosh someone save me.

Finally, I give Avni a slight smile and wave my hand in her direction, "Hello, Avni." My voice very low, and the confidence flying off somewhere infront of her cold beautiful eyes.

I hear Armaan and Nat snickering at my situation then I look at them with side-eye. My siblings are enjoying my helpless situation. Stupids.

"Who allowed him inside my house?" Avni says monotonously all of sudden to Armaan making everyone gulp.

No please.

Yes, sir, your wife is mad mad.

"I---i...we don't know actually. That's what I was asking him---" Armaan shutters as he turns towards me, "--who allowed you inside? Out."

"Excuse me?" I raise my brow, and my voice comes more cold.

Before anyone can say anything, I heard footsteps. We turn towards staircase to find my wife climb it furiously.

Oh-no. I run behind her so that she won't slip meanwhile my parents again started their banter and this time it involved Nat and Armaan also. YES.

"I tell you, Armaan, if in future you will do something like this to your wife then I am going to beat the shit out of you." Mom threaten.

"Mom, why would you say that? Do I look like a fool to you?" Armaan questions.

"Oh yes! You do. I still don't understand what Sia saw on your ugly face." Mom scoffs.

"Hey! I am offended."

"As if I care." Mom shrugs.

"If you're going to do same with your future husband then I must tell you, Nat, I will be on his side." This time it was Dad.

"Dad, I didn't do anything. Why would you say that?"

"Ohh! I know you very well. You have a great influence of your mother on you." Dad why you want to get fried today via mom's hand?

"Prakash, you are so gone today. I will not leave you." Mom yells.

"Shit." I hear some faded ruckus behind my back as I climb with my wife who is eating ice-cream, then climbing a step. Again eating a bite, then take a step ahead.

"Avni---"

"Yes? How may I help you?" She asks with her back on me, while she finally was able to climb up all the stairs.

"Please, baby, I am sorry." Zero response from other side.

She swiftly enters inside the room and me tailing behind her like a stupid fellow.

I lock the door, not wanting any of my family member to hear us. Well, me getting good earful from my wife atleast.

I watch her taking the remote of the television and switching it on while making herself comfortable on the bed, licking the spoon.

Silence before the strom.

I take a big sigh. Yes! I can do it.

"Avni--" My words died when she snaps her head in my direction with annoyance and anger written on her face.

"You should've called me for once, my sweet little pie. I would've came on that instant. I just forget. I am so sorry." I begins as I walks to her side of bed and sit infront of her.

"Ofcourse! How would you have remembered? Who am I to you?" She scoffs. Ouch!

I cups her puffy, red cheeks as her red eyes shows how much she cried, "You are everything to me, baby."

"Huh! I am nothing to you that's why you forget about me and our date. I was so excited about it, but you broke my heart. You never think of me! Right? You always do what you want." She mumbles with fresh tears brimming her eyes.

I shake my head, "It's not like that, baby--"

"Yes...and this babies of yours eats a lot. A LOT. Do you understand? Tell me why?" Suddenly the whole thing flushed, and she questions me out of blue.

What?

'How can I tell this?'

She nods to herself, "--Let me tell you because they are definitely your children; I don't eat this much."

"Avni, that's not true."

"Not true? What do you mean by that?... That...that I eat a lot." Oh my God! Where the hell is this going?

"No. No, wifey. I eat a lot. These are definitely my childrens---" My words struck to my throat as I realise what I just uttered.

"Yes...and this babies of yours eats a lot. A LOT. Do you understand? Tell me why?"

I gulp the big time as I just look into her eyes, "Wait! What do you mean by 'babies'? Are we having....?"

Suddenly her anger faded into the thin air as she exclaims joyously. And I didn't care this time.

"Twins. We're having twins." She confirms with a huge smile plastering on her face as a warm sensation generate inside me.

Twins. Two babies of ours. TWO.

A huge smile made its way on my lips as I smashes my lips on her rosy, soft one to celebrate the news. The happiness and mirth my heart suddenly welled up is poured into the kiss. Our lips gradually yet hungrily etched together in savouring our precious moment as my hands brings her figure impossibly closure to me, keeping the fact in my mind to not suffocate our babies.

I don't know, when and how; we stand on our own feet but I can feel Avni shudder under my touch as I squeeze her ass cheek then move my hands possessively on her clothed curves. Her moans on my mouth muffles delightly as I enter her mouth tasting the butterscotch flavour which she was having some seconds ago. Her fingers sensually drawing lines on me meanwhile fisting my hairs making me groan thunderously.

The news just refreshed my whole body. The exhaustion and the headache seems like flew away with my wife's touch, and the news. Their something soothing about Avni's tender touches; it's definitely the fresh breeze of ocean that waves in my body without guiding my inner control.

The moment I felt her fisting my shirt and pushing me a little, I knew she is out of breath so I pull away. When my eyes fall on the goddess beauty of mine; she is dipped into the red colour of shyness. Her red cheeks and swollen lips fighting with a smile to knock on her face; the way her eyes are closed says it all.

I cups her face gently and showers her with the kisses to show my excitement. God! It's real. She giggles as I didn't stopped until I felt my own tears gathering on my eyes. My lips stopped at where it landed that moment; on her forehead. I just blink my eyes engulfing her as she also welcomes me.

I don't know what happened but suddenly she push me off from her making me startle with her actions. She is glaring at me with her disheveled hairs and scarf.

"This news was supposed to be surprise for you. This not how planned to reveal it." The tears gathers in her eyes, "You spoiled everything."

And how do I tell that how cute she looks at this moment. Sometimes I love her mood swings.

I silently glance towards her and wipes her tears. Scooping her figure in my arms, I settle myself on the bed with my back on headrest. Her head was snuggled in the crook of my neck and her hands around my neck.

I gradually clips her chin and make her look up, "So, my beautiful wife got this much ready for me!"

"Yes." Her meek voice shown the displeasure of her heart.

Fuck my work.

"Did her workaholic husband told her how magnificent she looks today?" I watches a soft, shy smile working on her lips which she try to hide meanwhile looking down.

"No." She plays with buttons of my dress shirt.

"That's bad." I again make her look up via tugging her chin, "You look so beautiful, Avni, honestly; I swear your red, chubby cheeks sometimes urge me to eat them." I murmurs over her right cheekbone as I swallow them and leaving with a watery pop making her squeals.

"Neil, don't do that." And as usual she turns more red with her whinning which made me laugh loudly. She rubs her cheek over my shirt cleaning her right cheek.

I tightly pulls her more to my body, and sighs. I need to apologise her first.

"I am so sorry, baby. It really slipped out of my mind. You know right...I never ditch you. Before I never forget about our dates, did I?" I asks whilst kneading her chin with my right thumb.

"No." She whispers softly.

"Then please forgive me?" She shakes her head in 'no', "Why?"

"You need to get punish, so that you will never forget about our dates in future. You know, I came back by four in the evening from my work. I was so excited about the date but you....you didn't forget about your work but me. How can I let you go easily?" She suddenly glares at me.

"So what my princess wants?" A full grin plasters on her face making me chuckle heartily. This is the best part of her pregnancy; you can make her happy anytime by just pampering her.

"You will not back off!"

"I will not." I promise.

Her brown eyes lit, "Pohe...I want to eat poha." And that made me raise my right brow.

"Didn't you ate like almost the two times of what you eat on once?"

Avni scoffs, "It's them---" She points towards her little swollen belly, "--They want food. I don't. They eat a lot. Oh my God! It's two... that's why my stomach is unusually big in comparison of three months pregnant woman." All of sudden she talks to herself then again return back to me,"---And they eat so much. Not that I am complaining, but you should asked them, not me. And why are scolding me? Don't you want me to have something which I am craving of? Then okay! Don't. Leave your babies in hunger, and when they'll be out and would ask me; why you didn't gave us what we wanted then I will turn their face to you. And ask them to question their father, because it's him who didn't." She pats her belly, "--What can we do babies, your billionaire father is a big skimpy dude. Such a shame. You see, he don't even listen to your mumma. What a brat, isn't he?" At first her rants amused me, then shocked me.

Skimpy dude? Me?

I don't listen to her? I mean really?

And me...a brat? This little brat! This is what she tells my children about their father when I am not with them?

I shake my head unbelievably, "Goodness! Fine, woman. Let me ask someone to make it for you."

I try to fetch out phone from my pocket but she hold my hand, "You are going to cook it for me. I want to eat poha made by your hands."

"Avni---"

"You promised." She says making me shut.

I grumbles making her squints her brows which made me give her a instant smile, "As you wish, Mrs. Khanna." I groans internally as much as I lovingly said it.

'Come on, husband, let's get down to business.'

*******

Writer's POV

"Shush!" Natasha put her index finger on her lips indicating her parents and Armaan to keep silence, "He is inside, cooking for bhabhi to make it up to her." She says in hush tone making everyone nod their heads.

The Khanna family doesn't know about this talent of Neil. That night everyone was off to their when Neil simply just stirred maggie for Avni, but today they are having the whole show.

With silent steps, they enters inside the kitchen facing Neil's back who is still in his office clothes stirring the poha.

Neil already sensed his family as he covers the pot. How can he not feel their presence when everyone was snickering and giggling at his back.

"Yeah! Yeah! Mom, Dad, Armaan, Nat... everyone of you can laugh at me all you want." Neil announces making them bursting heartily.

"The CEO and President of Khanna Empire 'Neil Khanna' himself is cooking to cool his wife's temper. Shouldn't be the best headline for tommorow's newsfeed?" Shweta says while laughing her ass off making Neil scowl.

"Do you really think that I would ever cook for anyone, Armaan?" Armaan quote Neil's word from past when he asked Neil to make some soup for him because he was ill, "Really, bhai? Now see yourself,  already cooking for your wife." He snickers.

"Biwi ke samne toh acche-acche dher hai, yeh khotya kis khet ki muli hai?" Prakash mocks Neil.
(There's not a single husband alive on this planet who won against their wife then from where do you think you came from?)

'Oh-uh! Isn't he is my own root?' Prakash asks himself smacking his head dumbly.

"Remember what he use to say; I would never ever marry anyone in my life. Now see him... cooking for his pregnant wife already." Shweta says making Prakash nod his head smilingly.

"Mom, I was kid that time." Neil grumbles monotonously.

"You are still a kid for me." Shweta shrugs.

"Okay! Nat, enough!" Neil eyes his sister who is just rolling off meanwhile laughing.

"I just remembered the time when mom was teaching us how to cook and you literally made the whole kitchen chemistry lab." Nat says giggling making everyone chuckling on the sweet memories when Heer was also there with them.

"Oh! Then I must tell you, your brother burnt the whole kitchen when he was learning how to make poha." A voice enters in between making everyone turn towards it. Avni enters smiling while gathering her chunari on her left shoulder, "And that too thrice."

Everyone snickers hearing her meanwhile Neil curse his luck today.

"Really? You've learnt it?"

"And how do you think I am able to cook this efficiently, Nat?" Neil questions meanwhile opening the pot and steering the poha.

The aroma of food fills the environment making everyone sigh in satisfaction especially Avni.

"I tell you, Neil makes the best poha of all time. Everyone should try it." Avni announces making everyone cheers in excitement.

Everyone took the small portion, the amount they can eat after dinner meanwhile Neil serves Avni a full plate to fullfill her tummy so that she would forgive him.

Neil gently lift her and made her sit on the platform of the kitchen while everyone 'woo' making Avni blush which made Neil smirk.

As the he started to feed her with his hands, Avni stopped him after fourth bite, "Ahumm...I am full." She says as she takes the spoon from his hand fill his mouth with the course.

Neil chews, "Done already? Weren't you hungry?"

Avni shakes her head, "I wasn't. I just had craving to eat poha made by you." With that she stuffed his mouth, "Now eat. I know, you must haven't eaten anything after lunch." Neil felt peace listening her.

No matter how much her hormones make things tough for both of them, but they find their way to show their love to eachother.

The banters goes with teasing and laughing in the kitchen. The family felt so free after years like they haven't feel this chaotic peace from ages which is very true.

"Have you told the family about them?" Neil questions Avni as he wipes his mouth then her.

"No. I told you first." Everyone baffles by their talk as Shweta peeps in.

"What's going on? Did something happen? Tension? Are we again in some trouble?" Shweta asks with little worried tone as everyone look interested in 'them'.

"You tell them." Avni says making Neil clear his throat.

Neil made Avni stand back on the floor cautiously and stand beside her whilst his right hand looping around her shoulder, "Mom, actually yeah! It's double trouble coming into the house." He says meanwhile palming Avni's stomach with a slight grin on his face.

Avni already was smiling which turned into laugh when she saw slack-jawed audience.

"OH MY GOD!" Nat and Shweta exclaims loudly and launching themselves on the couple with a bunch of surprise and happiness.

As the family was busy, congratulating; Avni bites her lower with a mischievous thought surfacing her head. She looks towards Shweta who has tears in eyes. Avni hugs her mother-in-law who reciprocated it with a tight hold.

"Mom, remember pool and Neil?" Avni whispers on Shweta's right ear making Shweta pulls back a little from the hug.

They grins evilly as they look towards Neil and shouted his name, "NEIL!" Which made him startled, well not only him but everyone as they look towards Avni and Shweta weirdly.

"Yes?"

Avni takes his phone from the pocket leaving him perplex, "Hey! What are you doing?"

"Come on! We have something for you. You need to see it by yourself." Shweta pulls her son out.

"Bhabhi?" Nat calls Avni.

"He got his luck with broom and sandals but pool is still on." Avni says laughing making Nat jumps in excitement.

"God!" Prakash murmurs but Armaan didn't understand anything except for thing that broom and sandals incident of which he got victim of, but it was meant for Neil.

"Pool is still on means?"

"Don't ask me, son. Women of this family are crazy." Prakash says shaking his head and walking out.

"Just come and see yourself."

.

.

.

"Don't you see that?" Avni questions making Neil intently watch the pool filled with water.

He is crouch down a little, and very keenly trying to search what shweta and Avni is trying to show him.

"God! No. I can't. It's nothing in there." Neil says coldly. He is trying to see the 'surprise thing' which his mother and wife is showing him.

"Then do one thing... go inside and see." Without any warning Shweta pushed Neil inside the pool which caught him off-guard.

With the splash of water scattering around, laugh echoes the environ. Neil swiftly push him out of the pool and swims. The glimpse of his family laughing off their asses annoyed him. Definitely he cursed his luck today.

Why does he is subjected to be the source of their entertainment today?

Armaan's was shocked but still, he couldn't hold himself but laugh at his elder brother who screams dominance with his calm and cold aura, is getting pranked by his mother and wife.

"That's the punishment for making your wife wait, and ditching her." Shweta mocks her son sarcastically with a huge smile on her face.

Neil swiftly was annoyed by their laughing but that's how he wanted to see his family like; laughing, smiling and living a normal family life.

Neil shakes his head at their childishness, "How come you people will handle the babies in future when your whole self is not any near calling someone adult?"

"Don't worry about that, son. We have raised our childrens perfectly. We can handle our grandchildren also." Prakash says side-hugging his wife who supported her husband with a nod.

"Now! Come on--" Avni was cut-off by Armaan screams.

"NO...what---" Nat pushes Armaan into the pool while laughing who herself get shocks suddenly when her brother pulled her along and falls into the pool.

"You saw that?" Shweta squeals in the mood.

"Bhai, how dare you?" Natasha groans smacking the water annoyingly.

"How dare you? That was the instant karma, little annoying sister." Armaan shrugs making Nat splash water on him.

Their banters goes along which was joined by Neil afterwards.

The night grace the happy bubbles in the family. Their moment was witnessed by their staff who is getting use to their family thing. The twins news has filled something more missing piece in the Khanna family, something they were craving for.

.

.

.

Avni was massaging Neil's forehead to ease the pain in his head. His head was on her lap and eyes closed.

He changed himself in black bottoms leaving his upper naked while Avni pulled down a soft blue cotton night dress which reaches her mid-thigh for her comfort.

"When you came to know that they're twins?" Neil questions with his close eyes.

Avni smiles remembering the moment the time doctor told her it's twin in ultrasound.

"I randomly gone through the ultrasound today and Mrs. Dutta told me." She mumbles while a smile casting her face. Mrs. Dutta is Avni's gynaecologist who is restricted to reveal about Avni's pregnancy anywhere until fifth month of the pregnancy when her swollen pregnant belly will be visible to the naked world.

The news was distributed among the family and friends only.

"Do you got the pictures of them? I want to see them?" Neil questions whilst opening his eyes and look up to her.

Avni was already looking down to him, "Why don't you come and see by yourself tommorow?" She asks simply.

He grins ears to ears, "I am excited." Avni giggles at his exciting whisper as she leans down and peck his lips softly.

As she pulls away, "After that we will go for shopping for Kia and Rishabh's engagement." She announces making Neil sigh.

"Why not, babe!" He agrees and shifts his position and angles his face towards her stomach.

Rising up her dress he reveals her soft flush which made Avni blush. He snuggles into her silken skin, kissing her belly fondly. Avni scratches his scalp a little in the process meanwhile turning red. His hands made their way to her covered genital with her cotton white panty which starts to get wet. He sensually rubs her clit over the cloth pumping the rise of the erotic libido inside her.

Avni gasps when Neil insert his middle finger inside her which made her fist his hairs as she leans back on the headboard of the bed.

"Don't you think I should thank my wife for the precious surprise, hm?" Neil questions in his heavily low voice which opens her every carnal desires.

"You should d---uummmmhh!" She whispers back but suddenly her words faded into a moan as Neil added one more finger.

Tearing the panty off from her, Neil lower down to her vertical lips. Her breath heavies on feeling his hot breath. And in a swift his mouth is aligning with her folds as he licks it making her moan loudly. His right hand parting her legs wide, with his other hand keeping her on a position.

She likes the feel of him; his roughness against her softness. His strong hands pulling her where he exactly want her. The coarseness of his hairs as she grabbed onto his head between the warmth of her legs, his mouth on her. He is relentless in pursuit of her pleasure. He goes wild with his tongue work over her folds as he licks and sip it animalistically. Her moans and heavy breath coils around the fresh aroma of the room which is now intoxicated with her additional sex's smell. Her body is on fire as shock waves of desire rained down on his mouth.

He drink her juice like a hungry man, sips every drop. And in no time he slammed his lips on her.

Their love blooms under the silk blanket as they tangles their souls just like their naked bodies.

___________________________________________
**************************************
6626 words.

Finally!

*****
So, how was it?

Sophia is dead. Her story had a decided end from the very start. Sorry!

Well, how about family banter? Did you liked it?

Which was your favourite scene?

And...and...and-- we're having twins adding into our family. Yay!

I wrote this chapter in hurry. I hope, it was pleasing atleast to you guys.

*****
Please drop your votes and precious views in comment box.

And follow me and share this book with your friends.

Till next update, bye!
___________________________________________
**************************************
So here is my another episode of The Billionaire's wife🦋

Hope uhh ppl will like it!!
Please drop ur comment that do uhh ppl liked it or not!!

Please vote and support!!
___________________________________________
**************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 1K 18
"Marry me" he said. she was hell shocked by his confession because no one will expect this from a complete stranger or she was thinking she heard so...
1.8M 70.5K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
890K 32.8K 53
(Unedited read at your own risk.) He is extrovert , she is introvert He has everything , She has nothing He is dominant , she is submissive He con...
14.7K 1.6K 31
One is the land , the other is the sky. One has only love in her heart and the other has no heart at all. One is stubborn , the other is no less What...