The littlest of Joys (Cookie...

By Kluvu123

(THIS STORY IS STILL ONGOING) After a mysterious book ends up in the cookie kingdom. Gingerbrave and the gang... More

Chapter 1: A Brewing Night
Chapter 2: The cookie and the human
Chapter 3: A pot fit for a cactus
Chapter 4: New arrivals
Chapter 5: Goodbye for now
Chapter 6: Meeting old and new faces
Chapter 7: An eventuful Breakfast
Chapter 8: Fun in the water
Chapter 9: Meeting the ancient heros part 1
Chapter 10: Meeting the ancient heros part 2
Chapter 11: Meeting the ancient heros part 3
Chapter 12: Meeting the consul
Chapter 13: Helpless
Chapter 14: Rescue
Chapter 15: A new world
Chapter 16: A new start
Chapter 17: Rebuild a kingdom
Chapter 18: Garden
Chapter 19: A weapon
Chapter 20: A companion
Chapter 21: A Companion part 2
THANK YOU!!!!!
Chapter 22: Dream
Chapter 24: Regrets
April fools!
Chapter 25: Hide (For real)
Chapter 26: Fun
Chapter 27: Forces unite
Chapter 28: A meeting
Chapter 29: Reunion
Chapter 30: A plan
Chapter 31: Dont leave
Quick note: Please read, I need opinions
Chapter 32: Captured
Chapter 33: Comfort
Chapter 34: A plan
Chapter 35: A trick
Chapter 36: A bad smell
Chapter 37: Advice and outfits
Chapter 38: The Big Party part 1
Chapter 39: The Big Party part 2
Chapter 40: Further infected
THANK YOU!!!! PART 2
Chapter 41: A useful power
Chapter 42: Apology accepted
Chapter 43: Feel better
Chapter 44: Blinded Anger
Chapter 45: Calm waters
Chapter 46: Storm
Chapter 47: The final battle part 1
Chapter 48: The final battle part 2
Chapter 49: The final battle part 3
Chapter 50: The final battle part 4
Chapter 51: Joy

Chapter 23: Training

1.8K 47 20
By Kluvu123

(W/N): Wrong name

Now knowing that Dark Enchantress cookie was aware of their presence. (Y/N) Immediately got to work in training to become stronger.

Everyday they became much more familiar with their abilities and now their new fox friend Tighnari's abilities. So they needed to figure out who best to help them train. Well one cookie had an idea but they weren't very forth coming.

(Y/N) and Tighnari, now in fox demon form, were beginning to train, well at least they attempted.

Yes Tighnari could slash a dummy in two pieces but that's way more different then actually having a battle with another living thing. The fight (Y/N) had with Red Velvet cookie proved that.

Tighnari slashed another dummy with his paws and teeth. (Y/N) applauded, "Good job, Tighnari. But I'm afraid it's gonna take more than a slash to fight against the literal embodiment of evil."

Tighnari whimpered as (Y/N) gently pat the foxes head. The two stopped however when the sound of shaking leaves rang through the training area.

Tighnari growled at the direction of the noise while (Y/N) brought out some of their signified spikes. The two stared at the area particularly a bush. When (Y/N) squinted their eyes they swore they could see another pair staring back at them.

When (Y/N) decided to take a step closer that's when the figure in the bush began to run. (Y/N) shouted a quick hey before chasing after the stranger in the bush. Tighnari following close behind.

The two ran after the figure who seamlessly jumped over rocks, ducked under branches and leaped over fallen trees. Meanwhile (Y/N) was getting hit by branches, struggling to climb over fallen trees and stumbling over rocks. Finally the figure stopped when a giant cliff prevented them from getting any farther.

(Y/N) gasped as they tried to catch their breath and also recovering from the many scratches they had just received.

Tighnari was right behind them still growling at the figure as their back pressed further into the rocky formation.

Unfortunately due to the heavy vegetation, the two couldn't make out the shadowy cookie or the creature coming to protect it.

"Hey," (Y/N) said, gently making their way towards the figure, "I'm not gonna hurt you. I just want to know why you're chasing me."

The figure looked hesitantly at the cactus cookie, not moving from their spot. (Y/N) gently held out a gingerbread hand, "It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you."

Seeing the offering hand, the shadowy figure started to move away from the cliff side when a growl stopped everyone in their tracks. Tighnari snarled at the sudden growl, pupils becoming even sharper as the growl got closer.

It wasn't until a much larger figure jumped at Tighnari and (Y/N) did the fox jump in front of his owner to protect them.

Now in the light (Y/N) could see who was causing all the ruckus, it was a yellow tiger or a butter tiger.

(Y/N) stared at the tiger who was still growling at Tighnari. Wait... that Tiger looked familiar.

"Meat king!" A raspy voice shouted. The tiger immediately stopped and sat down.

Tighnari in confusion sat up as well when he no longer sensed danger. The bushes ruffled as the cookie finally revealed themselves.

With long blue hair, and a tiger lily hair piece. An orange dress, brown boots and spear in hand stood Tiger Lily cookie.

"Here, boy." Meat king obeyed his owner and sat right behind his owner, who gently pet the tiger head.

(Y/N) gasped, "Tiger lily cookie!" (Y/N) zoomed towards the cookie, but before they could get into contact, Tiger lily cookie pointed her spear right at (Y/N) neck while Meat King growled.

Tighnari growled back while (Y/N) raised their hands in surrender. "Hey, I don't mean to cause any harm I just wanted to know why were you watching us?"

Tiger Lily gently lowered her spear, before pointing at Tighnari, "What..... is....it?"

(Y/N) followed the direction Tiger Lily was pointing at, "Him? He's my pet Tighnari. He's a fennec fox in his small form but when he senses danger he turns onto this fox demon."

Tiger Lily leaned in, Tighnari recoiled as the cookie began to sniff and examine the fox in his larger form. Eventually he had enough and shrunk back into his little form. He then ran into (Y/N)'s arms.

Tiger Lily watched in amazement as Tighnari could easily switch from the two forms before turning towards (Y/N). "You....are...hooman cookie?"

(Y/N) nervously chuckled, "Yes. My name is (Y/N)!" The cookie then held their hand out to Tiger Lily who looked skeptical.

She then sniffed their hand before placing her hand on top of (Y/N)'s, "Tiger Lily.... Nice.... Meeting..... (W/N)."

"(Y/N)....(Y/....N)." (Y/N) said, trying to get the wild cookie to say their name correctly who only grew more confused as (Y/N) tried to get the pronunciation correct.

"(Y/......N)

The human turned cookie nodded with excitement, "Yes. Now put it together, (Y/N)!"

"(W/N)?"

(Y/N) used a free hand to smack their hand on their forehead, "Okay. Anyway, so why did you spy on me?"

Tiger Lily tried to think the best way to word it with her very limited vocabulary, "New creature.... Want.... To ... see..."

(Y/N) tried their best to understand what Tiger Lily cookie was trying to say, "I see. You were curious about Tighnari because he's a rare creature in this area."

Tiger Lily cookie nodded as (Y/N) began to contemplate,

Tiger Lily has a pet that helps her in battles and the two together are ridiculously strong. Maybe Tiger Lily could help train Tighnari to fight in combat,

"Hey Tiger Lily. Do you think Meat King could teach Tighnari how to fight?" (Y/N) suddenly asked causing Tighnari to squeak.

He viciously shook his head while Tiger Lily scratched the back of hers, "Teach....to....fight?"

"Yes. You see neither of us have ever fought in a battle at least not successfully. So I thought maybe you could help us learn how to fight."

Tiger Lily turned towards her pet butter tiger, the two began to speak effortlessly in cat talk which fascinated (Y/N). Tiger Lily then turned back, "Meat King... unsure of fight."

"I'll give you all the meat jelly you desire," (Y/N) said, while Tiger Lily's began to salivate at the mention of the endless meat jelly. "He...will....fight... with Meat King."

(Y/N) smiled while Tighnari looked horrified, "Yes... Thank you Tiger L-"

"But!"

"Huh?"

"You....fight....with....me."

(Y/N)'s eyes shot open with horror while Tighnari now had a grin.

"But..... I-"

"Both....Owner...and....pet... need... strength together."

(Y/N) sighed, "Fine."

Tighnari transformed back into his fox demon form. The two groups stood a good distance away from each other but still in the same fighting area. Both Tighnari and (Y/N) looked nervous for the battle ahead of them.

"Okay... on three" (Y/N) shouted, "one....tw-"

(Y/N) was cut off by a sudden battle cry, they looked to see Tiger Lily coming at them full speed with her spear pointed directly at them. (Y/N) screamed as they ran away, meanwhile Tighnari was currently getting pinned under Meat King who looked like he wasn't breaking a sweat.

(Y/N) ran past trees and rocks, which Tiger Lily effortless navigated through. (Y/N) scrambled up a tree, still trying to dodge the attacks coming from the other cookie. Finally alone, at least for now, they began to think,

Okay. I just need to summon my spikes. But with how fast she can move I won't be able to hit her.
What am I gonna do?

A loud yelp cut off their train of thought, (Y/N) looked to see Tighnari who was whimpering as he couldn't escape from underneath the grasp of Meat king.

(Y/N) screamed, "Tighnari!" before scrambling down the tree, not even focusing on Tiger Lily that was still after them. (Y/N) then summoned multiple white spikes and shot them at Meat King who dodged pretty quickly. (Y/N) crouched down to check their companion.

"Are you okay?" They asked, Tighnari gave a quick lick before jumping behind (Y/N). (Y/N) was about to ask until they saw the spear of Tiger lily in Tighnari's mouth while the cookie is growling in an attempt to get her spear back. Meanwhile Meat King was growling ready to pounce. (Y/N) however was not going to let that happen and summon more spikes.

Everyone then stood in momentary silence, as if to wait for someone to move and attack. Meat king stepped one paw forward and soon all hell broke loose. Tiger Lily cookie was able to pry her weapon out of the foxes mouth and went to swing but (Y/N) shot spikes at her making her quickly dodge out of the way, but now vulnerable the butter tiger was ready to pounce when Tighnari beat him too it and pounced on him for once.

Tiger Lily saw this and quickly called off the fight. Everyone stopped their growling and snarling.

The blue haired cookie then called for her companion who happily obeyed. Once in her presence, Tiger Lily smiled.

"You.... Get... better. But... must.... Continue...."

(Y/N) nodded as Tighnari went to stand next to his owner, "We understand thank you so much Tiger Lily cookie."

Tighnari let out a yelp and Meat King seemed to understand because he let out a small meow in return. Now it was all about training harder and becoming stronger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 248 9
After so long, you finally decided to play Cookie Run Kingdom to see what all the hype was about for this game. Just as you pressed play on your lapt...
2.8K 125 16
[β€’] Gingerbrave isn't one to enjoy the silence. Maybe he'll visit his friends. Why don't we follow his adventures, along with our beloved starter gro...
2.6K 88 26
That's right, you read that correctly. Enjoy 25 days of fun and magical holiday specials with your favorite Cookie Run characters. Interested? Then t...
55.6K 1.5K 61
You are Y/n and Y/n has Three Brother's and she is the Oldest Third sister if you guys want to know what happened please read it or not I'm not forci...