me, u& hennessy | K.F

Galing kay naiithewriterr

#1 𝙠𝙖𝙮𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙘 - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin whe... Higit pa

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
.. part 2
.. part 3
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
new story update!

seven.

8.4K 282 89
Galing kay naiithewriterr

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 •
Freshman in College

Waking up was torture.

I've been in bed for last ten minutes and my phone ain't stopped blowing up with calls and text messages so when I was half asleep I turned my phone off completely and stayed in bed cause I was way too lazy to get up.

Obviously Shania was up and currently getting ready to go meet Setty and em she told me that they want me to go but with this hangover withdrawal I'm going through right now staying at home is my best option.

But I'm still stuck on how she's how she ain't tussling and fussing by her hangover cause I literally feel like I'm gonna die and we drank the same amount of alcohol, hell she probably drank way more than me.

Groaning I rolled out of bed and went to go freshen up to see if that would help me feel any better I turned the water on cold and splashed my face with the cold water for about a minute to actually get me to wake up.
––

Walking out the bathroom I tightened my hold on my towel I looked for something to wear "Lei lei I think you wanna go on your IG" Shania nervously chuckled and watched this same video over and over from last night.

And I could only tell by the same music playing from last night, "is it bad?" I asked as I grew worried cause I was drunk but I was aware of my actions so Ion know how some random ass video is circulating on the internet.

"Nah it ain't bad but knowing you I know you'on want a vid like that of you on the internet" she shrugged and came off the video.

Holding on power button and waited for my phone to tuen on I went to go take out some clothes out my bag to put on, going onto IG I went to my DMs and opened Shania's message clicking on it was just some video from me dancing on Gotti.

Looking at top of the screen I'd seen Gotti repost the video from someone else "it ain't that deep but they ain't need to post me on social media like that" I groaned and went to the comments and everyone was asking for my @.

And there was one person under every comment saying my @ and then other people were just commenting about the party and what not as long as no one was running their mouths about me then we're good.

Going to my notifications I seen some people who liked and commented some dumb shit on my account, I continued to scroll and saw a blue tick by the name "_kayflockaa" clicking on his profile I noticed that it was actually that dumb nigga Kay Flock.

Thought it was a fan account of this lil nigga.

But the fuck he doing following me after the dumb shit he pulled on me yesterday, coming off the account and IG altogether "Lei you these niggas wanna go to courtlandt you wanna come with?"

Furrowing my eyebrows I put my phone down and got on my laptop instead "wait the fuck is a courtlandt?"

"Ion know girl we both from Harlem Ion know bout no courtlandt but we gon know today" she chuckled and continued to text whoever, "you coming though?" She asked and I thought about it for a second cause Ion know if I wanna leave today.

"Yeah when do you want to leave?"

"Setty got all them niggas coming down right now" she answered still keeping her eyes on the screen.

Furrowing my eyebrows I looked at the time and it was only hitting twelve, "right now? It's so early" I frowned cause I wanted to stay in bed for a lil bit before I decided to go anywhere.

"Right" she mumbled and slightly nodded her head sitting down on the bed I felt my belly brew up a rumble but I was gonna wait till they all came down so we can get something to eat.

"But tell me why that Kay Flock nigga followed me on IG?" I randomly brought up to make small conversation after we both sat in silence for some minutes.

"Did he DM you?" She smirked probably getting unnecessary ideas from his follow but to be honest I'm just a lil confused on how you don't talk to me and throw  a whole lighter at me but you wanna follow me on IG.

"No he didn't DM me and if he did I didn't see it cause I didn't follow him back" I shrugged and scrolled on my home page on Netflix so I can continue watching this series I started a while back.

"Now Lei why you ain't follow him back?" She chuckled and finally put that phone down, she crawled up to the headboard and rested her head on my shoulder to watch the show with me, "he could be your future bae and then you, me, Setty and him could go on double dates".

Shaking my head completely disappointed in where this was going, "uh uh Shania he look a lil too mean and oh! How can I forget to tell you.. yesterday I went to get some fresh air after using the toilet I had my blunt on me and no lighter-"

"You lost your Hello Kitty lighter?" She interrupted and I nodded my head.

"Yea when Gotti come down Imma check if I dropped it in his car, but anyways" I continued "I go up to the person sitting down on the balcony which happens to be Mr Flock and I ask him for a lighter he starts acting mad tight about the lil two dollar lighter" I scoffed remembering his lil sassy ass attitude.

"Y'all definitely made for each other" Shania laughed and I rolled my eyes hearing this dumbass statement.

"Girl bye" I huffed and pretended as if she didn't say that I carried on with my story time, "this nigga finally decided to give me his lighter and when he does he threw the shit at me. Like the fuck I look like?"

"Hmm that sound like some shit you would do" she chuckled and fixed her position on the bed, "so what did you do about it?"

"After I lit my blunt I looked down and saw him holding his hand out as if I was gonna put it back in his hand like he ain't throw it at me".

"So I threw it somewhere on the balcony Ion know though that shit sounded like it cracked so I hopped straight outta there" I explained and slightly chuckled as the memory replayed in my mind.

"I'm just gonna keep it all the way real witchu but mark my words when I say y'all gon get together" smacking my lips she held up a lil surrender, "I'm just keeping it real" she chuckled and looked at her vibrating phone.

Answering the call she put the phone on speaker and dropped it on the bed "we here so hurry up and come outside and is Leilani there?"

"Yea you on speaker" Shania replied and tapped the screen to check the time.

"Aight Gotti found yo lil lighter" with that he ended the call closing the laptop screen, I got up off the bed and put my slides on fixing my anklet I picked up my phone and double checked my appearance in the mirror before we left the room.

Closing the bedroom door behind us we went downstairs and heard Jahmar arguing with Backdoor and he was talking mad shit about me like I knew him from somewhere, "uhh Jahmar I would appreciate it if you didn't speak about me like I owe you rent".

Jahmar stopped talking and looked at me with a mug on his face "ain't nobody talking about ya weird ass" he scoffed.

"You're weird and acting as if I put my sister in danger or some" I turned away from him and looked at Backdoor "I came to tell you we leaving" I still don't like his ass but my moms raised me with manners.

"Where you going?" He asked and then all of a sudden I heard lil feet slapping against the ground in the hallway, looking at the doorway Layla came running into the room and instantly smiled when she saw me.

"Hey Lay Lay" I greeted and bent down to hug her, she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and I stood up placing her on my hip, "you okay?" I asked and she nodded then put her head on my shoulder.

"We're going down the road" I muttered finally replying to what he asked.

"You gon take Layla witchu?" He questioned and I nodded "aight" was all he said so I looked at Shania and we left the room.

Leaving house I closed the door behind us and walked across the lawn to Setty's house where a few niggas I'd seen at the studio was standing outside smoking.

Smiling and nodding my head at them as I walked passed as my form of greeting.

They had left the front door so we walked inside and looked around we heard their voices coming from further in the house so we followed them and ended up in the living room where they were on the PlayStation playing 2k.

"Yurrr!" I greeted as we walked in causing their heads to snap in our direction, Gotti got up and side hugged me followed by Nas and Setty, "say Hi Layla" I turned in the opposite direction so they could see her face since she wanted to hide it in my neck.

"Hello" she quietly said and I put her down on the floor so she could stand but immediately hugged my leg not wanting to let me go.

"Gotti I heard you found my lighter" I stated and he nodded his head reaching in his pocket he pulled out my overly decorated sparky pink lighter "thank you" putting it in my bra since I didn't have any pockets on me I walked towards the couch and sat in between Gotti and Kenzo.

I placed Layla on my lap and I already knew sooner or later she was gonna go play with them til she got tired, "where my son C Blu at?" I asked and looked around the room to once again be greeted to new faces.

"Him, Dougie and Kay are on the way right now" Setty replied mentioning the other two I wasn't really worried about, "they bringing back some food" he later added on as he got distracted by the game.

"Layla you eat today?" I asked and she nodded "what did you eat?"

"Mommy made me dino nuggies" she nodded and closed her eyes as if she was tasting as we speak.

"Where these dino nuggies delicious?"

"Yup!" She replied enthusiastically and got up off my lap and surprisingly ran to Nas and not Gotti who I thought she would be more comfortable with since she didn't leave his side yesterday.

"Setty teach me how to play 2k so I can real get good and whoop y'all asses" I grinned and picked up the spare controller that was on the coffee table.

"If you gon teach her you better teach me so I can whoop your ass" Shania said to Setty and picked up the other controller.

"No glazing shit but a nigga that gon teach either one of you to play that would be Kay" Gotti shrugged as he rolled up his blunt.

"I'm sure Setty better than him" I muttered and connected my controller to the game.

"As my mans said no meat riding shit but Kay better than everyone in here" Nas agreed.

"Y'all niggas just downplaying my skills" Setty grumbled most likely offended cause shit I would be too.

Setty did all the game settings for both me and Shania, he disconnected his controller and gave it to me making me player one and Shania player two.

"I'm kinda good already cause some nigga I was talking to taught me how to play on FaceTime" I shrugged then looked down at the controls so I could place my fingers on the correct button.

"Yo I had some nigga teach me how to play Call Of Duty on FaceTime" Shania chuckled and Setty stopped doing what he was doing and mugged the hell out of Shania causing both of us to burst out laughing from his reaction.

"What nigga you had teaching you?"

Shania finally calmed down her laughter as I let out snickers here and there, "don't worry about it" she replied and took back the controller from him.

Setty had put the both of us in some training court allowing us to just get used to the controls and shoot in the hoop, "yurrrr!" A voice called out and walked through the door to be no other than Dougie B, him and Kay both walked in with three boxes of pizza.

They stacked the pizza up on the coffee table and some already began to dig their greedy fingers into it "aye hold on" Setty called out stopping them from taking anyway more slices he closed the box and pulled me up, "choose the one you want".

Raising my eyebrows I opened up the first box praying I don't find any pepperoni or ham, instead it was bell peppers, mushroom and beef so taking up the box I called Layla over to me.

I wasn't too mad about it but it's whatever.

"And then me and Shania gon share whatever y'all niggas do is on you" he picked up the box that had his name on it and sat back down in his old position.

Fixing Layla's position on the chair I put the box between us and gave her a small slice, she thanked me and took the slice from me and I took my own slice feeling the chair dip beside me I slightly turned my head and saw Kay get real comfortable next to me.

Finishing the slice I looked down and saw Layla just finishing her one, "you want another?" She nodded her head and I gave her another small slice of the pizza she once again thanked me and took her small rabbit bites of the slice.

"So y'all just went and got food and ain't get no bev?" Nas spoke up as he sat there rubbing his stomach furrowing my eyebrows I looked down at the pizza box seeing it empty from them inhaling the food.

Definitely got the munchies.

"We did. They in the refrigerator" Dougie replied and aggressively tapped the buttons on the controller as he versed some other nigga I do not know.

Every time I eat pizza I never get passed the third slice shit be making me so full but today I managed to eat five of them big ass slices, closing the pizza box I got up and placed my box back on the table and made a visible marking on it with the grease and sauce on my fingers.

"Setty where your kitchen at?" I asked as I helped Layla off the chair.

"Down the hall" he answered as he smacked on the pizza.

"Aye Leilani when you go in there can you get me a bev?" Nas asked and I hummed.

Holding Layla's hand with my semi clean one I followed his direction of walking down the hall and entered their kitchen washing my hands first I dried them off with a paper towel then picked up Layla and washed her hands I used and another paper towel and dried her hands as well as wiping her mouth.

Throwing the paper towels in the trash can I opened up the refrigerator and saw the drinks Dougie was talking about and took one out for Nas, Setty and Shania then a bottle of water for myself.

Closing the refrigerator I placed Layla in front of me and held onto the drinks careful not to drop them I put my hand on Layla's shoulder and guided her back to the room we was just in.

I gave Nas his drink hoping he ain't too mad about the bev cause he didn't specify, he thanked me for it and then I gave Shania the drink I know she likes and then a drink I think Setty likes, they both simultaneously thanked me and I went to go sit down whilst Layla went back over to Nas.
———

edited

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1M 30.1K 44
𝙪𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 | 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 I went silent just resting my thoughts on the idea of l...
9.6K 453 16
He grunted as he grabbed my arm again and made me face him, but he didn't say anything. My anger was mounting and this was as private as it was going...
151K 5.6K 40
"If you're so sure you're not the guy for me, then why do you keep coming back to me?" "Isn't it obvious?" Chance groaned. "You're too good to give u...
2.3M 46.7K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...