Serendipity | Gye Seon Woo

By lostbeanchild

Serendipity | When someone's born, there is a red thread that is tied to them, an invisible red thread that c... More

CAST
Act 1
01. Police Station
02. Clubbing
03. Gye Seon Woo?
04. Meat Party
05. Strange
06. Lunch Date
07. Complicated
08. Mission Impossible
09. Partners
10. Triple Date
Act 2
11. Nightmare
12. Betrayed
13. Worst Date
14. Answers
15. Crying
16. Confession
Act 3
17. School Trip
18. Separation
19. Drunk
20. The Morning After
21. Red string
22. Awkward
23. Memories pt 1: Blind Date
24. Memories pt 2: Gumiho?
26. Memories pt 4: Heartbroken
Act 4
27. Hospital
28. Situationship
29. Officially Dating
30. Finally A Human
31. Rumor
32. You Like Do Jae Jin?
33. The Truth Is Out
34. A Life Reimagined

25. Memories pt 3: Tortured

194 19 1
By lostbeanchild

Today was Mi Joo and Seon Woo's engagement ceremony. Both Mi Young and Hye Sun were invited by Mi Joo's dad as they knew each other since he was a small child and his family has kept their secret for many years. Even though Mi Young doesn't want to be selfish, she tried to be happy for Seon Woo and Mi Joo.

Soon the bride and groom had finally entered the ballroom and they were walking hand in hand together.

"Now the bride and groom will bow to the guests to show their gratitude." The announcer says. As we were dining, the bride and groom walked around the tables to greet and talked to the guests.

Mi Young and Hye Sun were sitting at the table eating while Mi Joo's dad and brother were talking to the guests.

"Hye Sun, I'm going to head home first. I'm not feeling well." I tell her and she nods. She knew Mi Young was lying as Hye Sun saw her not eating her food and staring at Seon Woo when he was not looking at her.

"Be careful." Hye Sun tells her.

As Mi Young was walking out of the area, she saw that Seon Woo was sitting outside. She then stopped in her tracks as she saw him smoking. When he noticed that Mi Young was watching him, he threw the cigar on the floor before stepping on it.

He then stood up and was about to walk away, but he couldn't. When he turned around to face her, he saw that she was wearing the hairpin that he got for her on their first date together.

"Are you okay?" He asks me.

"No," I tell him. "I'm not okay. I don't want you to get engaged." He then looked up to stop himself from crying while Mi Young started to tear up.

He slowly walked towards her and he suddenly grabbed her hand. Soon both of them run away from the ceremony together.

Little did they know, a couple of people had seen them together.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"Gosh, you must've been tired after the engagement ceremony." Seon Woo's mother says. "You didn't have to."

'I didn't get to pay my respects before the ceremony and my father earnestly told me...to bring these gifts to you myself." Mi Joo says.

"What a precious gift." Seon Woo's dad says. "Please thank your father for me."

"I will." Mi Joo says.

'Is the food ready?" Seon Woo's dad asks his wife and she nods.

"Where's Min Woo?" He asks her.

"He went to help out at his school today." She tells him.

"Let's go eat then." He says before standing up along with his wife. Mi Joo then turned to face Seon Woo to confront him about what she had seen during their engagement ceremony, but she saw that his cheeks were red, it was as if someone had slapped him there. Seon Woo noticed that she was staring at his cheek, he then quickly stood up and walked to the dining area.

After lunch, Seon Woo was walking Mi Joo out of the house so that she could go home.

"You..." She says as she points her finger at him.

"Wait." He tells her. "If you're going to slap me, slap me on this side." He then moves his hand to the left side of his cheek.

She scoffs. "What did you expect me to do after disappearing like that?" She asks him. "Do you know how hard it was to come up with an excuse?"

"Sorry. Something came up suddenly." He tells her.

"I saw you last night...leaving with Mi Young. What are you two thinking?" She scolds him.

"Whatever it is, isn't it none of your business now?" He asks her. "We got engaged like you wanted and will maintain this until the factory is completed. That's as far as we go."

"Why is it none of my business? Like you just said, we have to maintain this situation. If people find out about your relationship, the engagement and everything else will be ruined." She says.

"Got it. We'll be careful from now on." He says to reassure her.

"Why do you sound so carefree? To be honest you guys are lucky that I was the only one who saw you. What if our family or one of our guests saw you? How would I explain it?" She says angrily.

"Why are you so angry?" He asks her and she scoffs at him.

"Who says I'm angry?" She argues, but they were interrupted when Seon Woo's mother came out to tell them to come inside for some snacks.

"Okay." The two of them say with a smile on their faces.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

Mi Joo had just come home from work and when she entered her house, she saw Seon Woo's dad sitting with her dad and brother.

"What's going on." She asks them.

"I hope you don't get shocked. I heard your fiance is seeing someone else." His dad tells her and that's when she froze.

"Since this is your son's fault, let's not make matters worse and end it here," Minho says.

"Does your daughter know nothing about this? Seon Woo's dad spoke up.

"If she knew that..." Minho shouted angrily. "Would she have gotten engaged?"

"So, you had no idea that Seon Woo was seeing someone else...or who that woman was?" Seon Woo's dad questions Mi Joo. "You had no idea whatsoever?" She nods her head slowly. "I have no excuse. It's all my fault for failing to raise my son properly. However, our families have finally managed to be united. How can we end everything because of one setback? If you give me a chance, I'll take responsibility and sort everything out."

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

Mi Young and Seon Woo were on their way to Mi Young's house as Seon Woo wanted to make sure she went home safely. Mi Young started telling him about her day and about her life as a gumiho.

"I'm boring you, aren't I?" I ask him as I saw that he was just zoning out as I was talking to him.

"What? No. I was enjoying listening to you." He tells her.

"Just let me know if I'm boring you. You didn't say anything, so I kept blabbering." I tell him.

"It wasn't boring. I'm really okay." He reassures me.

"If you're okay, what are those sleepy eyes?" I questioned him. "Come on. Didn't we promise to tell each other everything?"

"I'm just anxious." He tells her. "I'm so happy right now. This type of happiness was never something I could have all my life. It's like I'm flying really high in the air...until I suddenly crash. It makes me anxious. I know it sounds silly and absurd."

Suddenly, Mi Young tipped her toe and kissed him out of nowhere. And she soon realized what she did, she ran away from him, but he manages to catch up with her. He then grabs her arm and slowly started leaning forward and he kissed her.

He broke apart from her, "I can't walk you home today, can't I?" He asks her.

"See you tomorrow." Mi Young tells him before walking home by herself.

As Mi Young was walking home, she noticed that someone was following her. She soon got suspicious and she decided to walk another way in order to let them lose track of her. But it was no use as more and more guys soon started following her. She knew that she couldn't teleport herself when there are a lot of people following her as her secret will be revealed.

Just when she thought she had lost them, he was hit at the back of the head and this caused her to pass out. She was soon dragged away and carried into the tortured room nearby Seon Woo's house.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

After a few hours had passed, Mi Young had finally regained consciousness. Her face was covered with a sack, but she wasn't scared at all as she knew the reason why she was kidnapped.

When she had regained consciousness, they took the sack off her head. She looked at her surroundings and saw that she was in a torture room. Both her hands and legs were tied up so that she couldn't escape.

"Who are you, people? Why are you doing this to me?" I asked them calmly.

"Well, who do you think we are?" A guy spoke up. "Why don't you make a guess?"

"Is it because of the general's son?" I ask them.

"Gosh, you caught on faster than I thought." The guy says.

"Let me go, I did nothing wrong to be dragged here like this," I tell them.

"Hey, you brat! That's for us to decide." Another guy spoke up as he poked me with a stick.

"Don't touch me," I tell him.

"Stop your blabbering. Shall I make you shut your mouth?" The 1st guy threatened me.

"Go on and try it," I tell him and guy No. 2 hit me in the head which knocked me out unconscious.

After a while, I woke up again, but this time, I felt someone's hand brush against my face. That person was none other than Seon Woo's father.

He was holding a whip in his right hand and that was when I knew, I was going to be in a whole lot of trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1.5K 32
" I'll still like you, even if it hurts. " Seo Aeri rarely likes someone. When she does, she likes them a little too much causing her pain. Will she...
3.2K 518 17
"هەموو شتێک لە تولەسەندنەوەیێک دەستی پێکرد" {KIM TAEHYUNG} Start:2023/9/1 End:?????
41.5K 1.7K 15
In a world of similarities, Ha-neul crosses paths with a boy who defies the norm. Despite their differences, love blooms, but not everything will be...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...