Eywa's Gifted Love

By TwilightXRandomGirl

Follow Marali down the path Eywa has for her ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: March 16 2023 ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐: April 8... More

๐Ÿ’™Cast๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Eason Family๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 2 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 3 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Ella Hale ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 4 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 5 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Ley'ra ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 6 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 7 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 8 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 9 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 10 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 11 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 12 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 13 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 14 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 15 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 16 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 17 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 18 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 19 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
A/N
!!!๐€๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Neige and Rajiah
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Sky and her pack
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 1 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐

1.2K 20 1
By TwilightXRandomGirl

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝

-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦-𝟗 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝-

I was riding Rosie, my baby Ikran, flying through the sky, testing her wings, letting the wind blow through my hair, breathing in the air.

Rosie screeched as she stopped, in the middle of the sky, scared.

"𝐈𝐢̀'𝐮𝐩𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐰𝐫 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐞?" I asked, looking around, though the bond I can feel she was scared.

(What wrong Rosie?)

Rosie shook her head as I looked down, seeing something down there.

"𝐊𝐥𝐥𝐤𝐚̈" I said softly, patting Rosie's back. (Go down)

Rosie flew down, landing near a Sky people camp? I got off her back, landing softly on the ground. Rosie flew off, I wanted to get a closer look but someone grabbed me.

I would have screamed if Neytiri hadn't covered my mouth.

"𝐊𝐞𝐡𝐞, 𝐳𝐚'𝐮 𝐧𝐞'𝐢̀𝐦!" Neytiri told me, pulling me back to the hometree.

(No, come back!)

Neytiri brought me to her father, Eytukan, Leader and Chief of the Omaticaya Clan. Father to Sylwanin and Neytiri.

"𝐌𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐥, 𝐨𝐞𝐥 𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐞" Neytiri said, extending one hand down from her forehead towards his. (Father, I see you)

Eytukan nodded at his daughter before looking at me. "𝐎𝐥𝐨,𝐞𝐲𝐤𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐨𝐞𝐥 𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐞" I greeted him, making the same gesture as Neytiri

(Clan leader, I see you)

"𝐎𝐞𝐲𝐤𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠? 𝐏𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐧 𝐤𝐚̈ 𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐞?" he asked me, curious yet upset, my ears twitched slightly.

(Explain? Why go near the skypeople?)

"𝐍𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐱𝐨𝐚 𝐨𝐞 𝐭𝐢̀𝐤𝐱𝐞𝐲, 𝐨𝐞 𝐋𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐮𝐦" I tell him, hoping he'll forgive me. Eytukan gave me a look before dismissing me and Neytiri.

(My apologies, I mess up, I was curious)

"𝐍𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐢̀𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐬𝐢 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢" Neytiri told me, putting her arms around me as we walked. (You need to be careful Marali)

"𝐎𝐞 𝐧𝐢̀𝐭𝐱𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐬𝐢" I sighed, walking home, I heard Neytiri sigh, shaking her head. (I was very careful)

"𝐒𝐚'𝐧𝐨𝐤!" I yelled as I heard my mother call back. She was taking care of some healing plants, humming to herself. (Mother)

I opened my mouth to speak but she beat me to it.

"𝐄𝐲𝐭𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐢 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞" mom told me, giving me a stern look, I sighed, my tail swaying. (Eytukan already contact me)

"𝐎𝐞 𝐧𝐢̀𝐭𝐱𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐬𝐢, 𝐚𝐲𝐟𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐬𝐞,𝐚 𝐦𝐞" I told her as she walked over to me, putting her hand on my chest, over my heart.

(I was very careful, they didn't not see me)

"𝐍𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐢̀𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐞'𝐢̀'𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐢̀𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞" mother smiled, patting my back before walking away. (You need to stay here)

I sighed, my tail swaying softly

-𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

I was with Neytiri and Sylwanin, watching the young ones, I felt restless, like there was somewhere I needed to be.

I yawned, rolling my eyes. I giggled as I saw Sylwanin get attacked by Neytiri with a stick.

I was was about to sneak off, almost out of sight. "𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢" I sighed as my mother called me as she talked with another Clan member.

I groaned as I sat back down on the log, watching Sylwanin and Neytiri play.

Finally after about 30 minutes, when my mother was paying attention I snuck off, walking away.

I'm going to follow my instinct, listen to the voices that called out to me.

I left through the bushes and followed my instincts, leading me to the borders of the Sky People and Omaticaya Clan's lands.

I knew I wasn't supposed to be here, but I simply couldn't shake the feeling I had, the same one I had a few days ago.

I hid in the bushes and looked around with wide eyes, searching for anything that might have prompted me here.

"Gah!" I shrieked quickly and quietly, as a hand covered over my mouth.  I turned my head and sighed in relief as it was just Atan'eko, my older brother.

"𝐏𝐞𝐮 𝐥𝐮 𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢̀𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞?!" I hissed quietly, pulling him down into the bush alongside me, glaring at him. (What are you doing here?!)

"𝐇𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐠𝐚! 𝐘𝐨𝐮,𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐮 𝐟𝐢̀𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞, 𝐭𝐱𝐨 𝐒𝐚,𝐧𝐨𝐤 𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐟𝐢̀𝐤𝐞𝐦"

Atan'eko shivered as he looked around cautiously, looking for a way to run.

(Following you! You're not supposed to be here, if Mother and Father knew about this)

I sighed quietly, shaking my head. "𝐎𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧,𝐭 𝐬𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢 𝐟𝐢̀𝐤𝐞𝐦. 𝐎𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐭𝐢̀'𝐞𝐟𝐮" I shrugged, looking around. (I can't help it. I followed a feeling)

Atan'eko gave me a look

"𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢, 𝐭𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐤, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐮 𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐠. 𝐌𝐨𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢̀𝐦 𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐦. 𝐙𝐚,𝐮, 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐰 𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐤𝐮 𝐬𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐰𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞"

Atan'eko tried tugging on my arm, only for me to pull him back.

( Marali, sister, the Sky People are bad. We are far to close. Come, let us go home before Father discovers us gone)

"𝐊𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐞 𝐥𝐮 𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?!" Atan'eko groaned, glaring at me, his tail swayed as he was upset. (What are you doing?!)

"𝐎𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧,𝐭 𝐨𝐞𝐲𝐤𝐭𝐢̀𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐥𝐚̈ 𝐨𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞 𝐳𝐚'𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞. 𝐌𝐨𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞 '𝐢'𝐚𝐰𝐧. 𝐑𝐮𝐭𝐱𝐞? 𝐍𝐢̀𝐲𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐡𝐢̀'𝐢 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐫𝐫?"

I begged, Atan'eko rolled his eyes, visibly weighing my options.

(I can't explain it, but I was told to come here. We have to stay. Please? Just for a little while?)

Atan'eko narrowed his eyes at me before groaning. "𝐀 𝐧𝐢̀𝐡𝐨𝐥 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐰, 𝐬𝐥𝐚̈ 𝐤𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐢̀'𝐮𝐥!" Atan'eko agreed, shaking his head.

(A few moments, but nothing more!)

We chatted quietly amongst each other, until  Atan'eko shushed me, pointing out. A group of RDA soldiers came walking out onto the path with their guns in hand.

In the center of them was a single red headed woman.

She was searching the plant life, seemingly testing them with some sort of device, and noting down their reactions.

I tilted my head as I watched the woman work.

The people spoke, but I couldn't understand them, but I was sure that this woman was the reason I was here today, I could feel it.

"I swear, the lot of you." Grace shook her head as she moved about.

"I get it's dangerous out here, but did so many of you have to come? These people are never going to show themselves if they're worried about getting shot."

"Listen, we need to start making headway with these people. Scans show the unobtainium is in it's highest density right where these savages live."

A man next to her named Parker rolled his eyes.

"They're not savages, Parker. Jesus. Show some respect. This is their home, that we've invaded."

Grace huffed annoyed and began walking right towards the bushes in which we were hiding in.

Suddenly the woman made her way toward us. Atan'eko and I huddled together and held our breath.

The woman was speaking in her own language and seemed to be barking orders at the men beside her. I watched as Grace rolled her eyes many times.

This movement was very funny to me, knowing when she too was annoyed, she pulled similar tactics on her own parents and siblings.

I tried my best to silence the quiet snickers that had escaped.

Grace stopped what she was doing and carefully peeled apart the bush and eye'd us after hearing the small laugh. She gasped and we began screaming in fear.

"Wait!" Grace lifted her hands, showing she meant no harm.

"It's okay! It's okay, I won't hurt you, I promise." Grace said quickly, but in a gentle tone.

Our screams were heard by the Warrior party. Na'vi rushed the scene as they had been waiting hidden to see if these people were going to cross onto their lands.

They came down from the trees, bow and arrows pointed at the Sky People, shouting and yipping, making the Sky People raise their guns.

I watched the two sides come at each other, worried about her people and for this interesting woman.

I jumped from the bush in front of the red haired woman, putting her hands up in the same way she did to calm everyone.

"𝐅𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠! 𝐏𝐞𝐲!" I shouted sincerely at my people. (Stop! Wait!)

Atan'eko stared at me wide eyed, but quickly joined me, surrounding the woman the Omaticaya were aiming at since she was much to close to me.

Neytiri watched us closely, holding Sylwanin's hand

"𝐓𝐢̀𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐧" Ateyo, one of the many brave warriors and father of Tsu'tey stared down at me.

(Listen here)

My father, Mi'awtu, the strongest warrior, looked at us, upset and concerned.

"𝐄𝐡! 𝐓𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐥𝐭𝐱𝐞!" Father hissed, instantly silencing him. Eytukan nodded at me, I nodded back. (Eh! Let her speak!)

"𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐞 𝐥𝐢̀,𝐮𝐩𝐞 𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐢̀𝐤𝐢𝐧 '𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐧 '𝐚𝐰. 𝐍𝐠𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐲𝐥𝐮 𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐮 𝐟𝐢̀𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞. 𝐓𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐮 𝐤𝐞 𝐤𝐱𝐮𝐤𝐞" Eytukan asked, gesturing to me

(Tell us what you need young one. You should not be here. It is not safe)

"𝐍𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚̈ 𝐒𝐚,𝐧𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐢̀ 𝐨𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐞 𝐳𝐚,𝐮 𝐩𝐱𝐚𝐰 𝐟𝐢̀𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞" Father told me, giving me a look. (Your mother and I told you not to come around here)

"𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐥. 𝐎𝐞 𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐞. 𝐒𝐥𝐚̈, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐋𝐮 𝐟𝐢̀𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐮𝐧. 𝐅𝐨 𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐮 𝐤𝐱𝐮 𝐬𝐢 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞,𝐬 𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐫𝐚̈"

I sighed, putting my hand on my chest before gesturing to Grace.

(Father. I understand. But, these Sky People are here for a reason. They may harm our lands, pillage the trees and home's from the creatures)

"𝐒𝐥𝐚̈ 𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐢̀𝐰𝐨𝐭𝐱 𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨 𝐋𝐮 𝐟𝐞,. 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐬𝐢̀𝐥𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐢̀ 𝐟𝐨, 𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐓𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐮 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐩𝐨 𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐞́. 𝐍𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧 ,𝐞𝐟𝐮 𝐭𝐬𝐚,𝐮, 𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐥. 𝐎𝐞 𝐩𝐚̈𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐢̀𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐠𝐚, 𝐨𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐞 𝐳𝐚,𝐮 𝐟𝐢̀𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐢̀𝐭𝐱𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲. 𝐓𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐮 𝐭𝐬𝐢̀𝐥𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐢̀ 𝐩𝐞𝐲𝐚̈, 𝐨𝐞 𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧 ,𝐞𝐟𝐮 𝐟𝐢̀𝐤𝐞𝐦"

I spoke passionately to my weary people.

(But not all of them are bad. Everyone has good in them, even the Sky People. There is a calling upon this woman. I can feel it, Father. I promise you, I would not come here so recklessly. There is good in her, I can sense it)

-𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

Marali looked around at them all and then suddenly pointed to the sky as a seedling from the Tree of Souls, the closest connection to Eywa the Na'vi people saw, floated down and gently landed on Grace's arm.

Grace, herself, stopped and let the strange seedling land on her, listing to the child speak, even if she couldn't understand her, whispers crawled through the air between the Omaticaya people.

They reluctantly lowered their bows and the Sky People seeing this, lowered their guns as well.

Grace smiled at the three children in front of her and watched as the seedling floated away.

Eytukan approached us and the woman, slow deliberation took place between the Sky People and the Chief due to the inability to speak to one another.

Realizing this, Eytukan agreed cautiously to allow teaching to take place between these Sky People and the Omaticaya.

Grace, was a wonderful woman, sweet, kind, respectful. She loved listening to the teaching of the Omaticaya people.

Hearing them speak so passionately about their world.

Eventually, Grace had come back to them as a Na'vi. She looked very similar to her human form, only her hair was dark black, and resembled a Na'vi, nearly perfectly.

Though a distinct aroma made them easily recognizable and they had an extra finger.

This sort of technology worried some of the Omaticaya's, but they were assured by The Chief, despite his own worry.

Grace quickly came to love all the children from the Omaticaya Clan. She was especially close and so grateful to the three princesses for welcoming her with open arms.

Grace had opened a school where educations were traded and the Sky People learned very quickly that the Na'vi were very smart.

The Na'vi picked up their language quicker than they could teach. Peace seemed nearly complete.

But despite the plea's of Marali and the Omaticaya clan, even with Grace on their side, the RDA continued to pillage and ravage their lands. Causing so much destruction and pain.

"Good Morning, students." Grace greeted slowly and happily as she did every morning.

"Good Morning." Grace switched between English and Na'vi language with ease as it had been 4 years.

Neytiri, Atan'eko, and Marali leaned against the back of the classroom wall watching proudly and helping wherever they were needed.

Neytiri's sister, Sylwanin, stopped coming to school about two years ago. Being that she was outraged that the RDA continued their work on Pandora.

There was no official war, but arrows had indeed been released and bullets were shot many times. Leading to injuries of the Omaticaya people that were not so easily healed.

Neytiri and Marali are 13 now, and Neytiri is betrothed to Tsu'tey, which she wasn't all to pleased over.

Sure they were friends and cared for one another. But she wanted love.

Real Love, not just a mate that her parents chose for her. Sure, he was cute, strong and brave.

Anything that someone would normally look for in a mate, but he just simply didn't appeal to her heart.

Marali had a feeling that was not what Eywa wants for Neytiri or her. Atan'eko is his best friend, he wasn't happy about it either.

As class went on, the ground began to shake harshly. Grace, Neytiri, Atan'eko, and Marali, quickly ushered the students in the corner of the classroom.

Unknown as to what was going on.

A group of Omaticaya warriors, dressed in paint came bursting through the doors, barricading themselves in. "Grace protect us." Sylwanin begged.

"What's going on?" Grace asked quickly, standing in front of the small children.

"Sylwanin? What did you do?" Neytiri questioned her sister quickly as she had pinned herself against the doorway.

Marali could feel the pain from the trees being torn down, the anxiousness drew higher within her knowing something bad had happened.

"Get back, sister. Stay safe." Sylwanin pleaded her, eyes wide.

"We were hunting and they were on our lands, getting much to close to Home Tree. The filth was destroying more of the forest. So we all set one of their machines on fire as a warning."

Tsu'tey explained as he grabbed ahold of Marali and held her close. "They came after us, so we ran here."

"That was foolish!" Marali exclaimed, trying to wiggle from his grip.

The shaking stopped and it seemed as though the coast was clear. The children stood up along with Grace.

Neytiri walked towards Sylwanin as she opened the doorway, peeking outside.

It seemed as though everything was all right. Grace was assuring the kids.

Tsu'tey didn't let go of his grip on Marali arm's, knowing how reckless she could be. Suddenly, Sylwanin pushed Neytiri to the side as bullets rained down from the sky.

"Sylwanin!" Neytiri screamed as she watched her sister's body fall to the ground limp and still.

"Quick, kids, out this way." Grace ushered them quickly outside, her arms around as many as she could.

No one could have expected the assault that had been brought that day. Tsu'tey nearly carried Marali away as she cried out in pain for her people, while protecting Neytiri as well.

They had no choice but to leave behind her body.

Many of the hunting parties lives were lost, as were many were children.

The Omaticaya Clan mourned heavily that day the losses they incurred and from then on, was nothing but war.

No matter how hard Marali pleaded. It was announced that they were no longer allowed any contact with the Sky People. They were to be killed on site if caught on their lands.

The school was closed, children didn't return to the building and the girls missed Grace tremendously.

She had been a good friend and taught them so much.

Throughout the next two year, Marali always snuck out, trying to make it to the base camp of the Na'vi Avatars, just to catch a glimpse of her friend and to possibly to learn something new.

As much as she hated the bad Sky People for killing her friend's sister, she still knew deep down, some of them were good.

Something about them attracted her.

But even still, over the next two years. Marali watched as the world around her began to crumble and burn at a much faster rate than before.

Making her feel every ounce of pain the trees and life around her felt as it was destroyed by the Sky People without a second thought.

-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-𝟏𝟕 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝-

Mo'at called me for a meeting, my family was there. "You asked for me?" I asked, confused, my tail swaying.

"Eywa has spoken to me, she has a path for you" I nodded as i looked at my mom.

"You need to go to earth" my eyes widened, my ears twitched. "Earth? With the sky people?! 𝐓𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐞!" I exclaimed, looking at my parents.

"𝐍𝐠𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬!" I said, looking at my mom (You can't be serious!)

"All mother has spoken, 𝐦𝐚𝐢́𝐭𝐞" my father told me. "We must listen," mom said, touching my arm.  (my daughter)

"What about you guys, Atan'eko, Neytiri, my people?! Tsu'tey, what about him?" I asked, not believing them.

"Eywa has granted us permission to go with you, granting us 𝐭𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐥 to 𝐦𝐢̀𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐞" Mom explains, trying to make me understand.

(power) (turn human)

"You won't be alone '𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐧 '𝐚𝐰" Mo'at told me, touching my chest, hovering over my heart. (young one)

I could hear Eywa's presence, a seedling from the mother tree appears, landing on me.

I looked at it then Mo'at. "I'm 𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐢" (ready)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 4.3K 52
(Emmett Cullen x OC) (Twilight) (New Moon) (Eclipse) (Breaking Dawn parts 1 & 2) Started on: January 8, 2021 Finished on: ???
232K 6K 13
CROWN OF THORNES| "แดกสœแด‡ษด แด€ ๊œฐษชษดษขแด‡ส€ ษช๊œฑ แด˜ส€ษชแด„แด‹แด‡แด… ส™ส แด€ แด›สœแดส€ษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด„แด€ส€ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… สŸแด€๊œฑแด› ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€." In which another family of vampires moves into the almost sunl...
687K 22.8K 84
โ›fight so dirty, but you love so sweet, talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth!โœ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โ”โ”โ” ๐•ฝebekah ๐•ฎullen, the youngest of the Cu...
75K 2.7K 18
"It took you so long..." "I never wanted to hurt you, not after what happened to your mother..." "It doesn't mean you should've left!" ...