Reader x Various

By PascuadFitness

Just a small book about the reader and various other characters. The reader will be both male and female in c... More

🔥Pyra x Male Reader🔥
⚡Mythra x Male Reader⚡
💉Toga x Male Reader💉
🧨Klee + Parent Reader🧨
🦑Inkling Girl x Male reader🦑
📏Byleth x Male Reader📏
⚡Abusive Mythra x Male Reader⚡
🫂Cuddle Headcannons🫂
🐱Abused Nia x Male Reader🐱
🔥Loving wife Pyra x Male Reader🔥
🧋Ochaco Uraraka x Male Reader🧋
🚨Makima x Male Reader🚨
🍾Venti x Male Reader🍾
💵Bruno Bucciarati x Female Reader💵
👊Jotaro Kujo x Female Reader👊
📗Female Deku x Male Reader📗
🫂Cuddle Headcannons Part 2🫂
🕸Spider Demon x Male Reader🕸
🕸Spider Demon x Male Reader Part 2🕸
🕷Miles Morales x Female Reader🕷
📝Komi x Male Reader📝
Any Requests?
📝Komi x Male Reader x Najimi🌈
💚Mitsuri x Male Reader💖
😇Rias x Male Reader😇
📦Nezuko x Male Reader📦
🍽Rem x Male Reader🍽
♣Celestia Ludenberg x Male Reader♠
❤‍🔥Natsuki x Male Reader❤‍🔥
💉Drug Addicted Tsuyu x Male Reader🐸
🔥Pyra x Male Reader x Mythra⚡
🔩Poppi x Male Reader🔩
!Attention!
⚙Sage x Male Reader⚙
💜Yandere Inkling x Male Reader💜
📓Komi x Female Reader📓
🍡 Mina Ashido x Quiet Male Reader🍡
⚙Sage x Male Reader Part 2⚙
🍷Ram x Male Reader🍷
🍽Rem & Ram x Male Reader🍷
🔥Pyra x⚡Mythra x 🍽Rem x🍷Ram x Male Reader
🔥Pyra x⚡Mythra x 🍽Rem x 🍷Ram x 😺Nia x ⚔Emilia x 🌈Felix x Male Reader
🍦Alcremie + Male Reader🍦
🎒Juliana x Male Reader🎒
🗡Pneuma x Male Reader🗡
⚡Tsundere Mythra x Reader⚡
Thanks!
M3GAN vs Y/N
🚨Makima x Male Reader Part 2🚨
🍾Venti x Male Reader Part 2🍾
💻Chihiro x Male Reader💻
😈Akeno x Male Reader😈
🔪Yamai Ren x Male Reader🔪
Time to decide
The results are in
📝Komi x Male Reader x Shuuko☕
4th of July
🥢Nobara x Male Reader🥢
Klee + Parent Reader + Eri
🧋Abby Park x Male Reader🧋
GONE

🎤Hatsune Miku x Male Reader🎤

1.3K 8 0
By PascuadFitness

Y/N is Hatsune Miku's personal bodyguard and protector. You would escort her from concerts, to restaurants, and shops. He made sure no harm would come to the vocaloid by standing close to her and keeping and eye out for danger. In just a few days, she was to perform a suprise concert at the Hyman Memorial Stadium in Vice City. Vice City was full of degenrates like furries and k-pop stands who wouldn't take kindly to vocaloids.

9 AM 

Miku was brushing her hair and putting on her makeup. She was getting ready to leave her house and head to the airport. When she was done, she grabbed her suitcase and left. Out on the front lawn was Y/N, wearing a black leather jacket and sunglasses in front of a motorcycle.

Miku: Oh Y/N, you know I'm afraid of those things!

Y/N: Relax, you're in safe hands. I'll drive the bike and you just hang tight okay sweet cheeks?

Miku: Don't call me that Y/N....anyway come on, let's go before I miss my flight.

You hop on the motorcycle and she climbs onto the back while hanging onto your waist. You then drive all the way to the airport where Miku loads her luggage onto her private jet and sits in her seat. You lay down on her small couch in the tiny jet. The plane takes off into the sky.  During the flight Milu looks to be writing someting in her notebook.

Y/N: Hey, what you writing?

She looks suprised and pulls the notebook away from your view.

Miku: N-Nothing! It's a secret..

Y/N: Come on Miku I'm your bodyguard, you can tell me anything.

Miku: Well it's my personal diary. I'm not really sure I want to share...

Y/N: Okay, if you say so.

Throughout the flight, Miku was writing in her diary, while also stealing some glances to you. Everytime you caught looking at you, she would squeak and look back at her notebook, while turning red.

A FEW HOURS LATER.....

VICE CITY 4 PM
The plane landed at Escobar International around the afternoon. You and Miku stretched from sittting too long. You grab her suitcase and hold her hand, guiding her to the airport's exit and to her bulletproof limo. You got in the back with her and the drive to her hotel began. Miku let out a yawn and leaned onto you, putting her head on your shoulder and snuggling your arm.

Y/N: Whoa Miku, what are you doing?

Miku: I'm just a little tired from the flight. Wake me up when we get there okay?

She naps on your shoulder, snoring lightly. When you arrive the hotel, you shake her softly to wake her up but she doesn't respond and continues sleeping. You sigh and pick her up bridal style. She mewls in her sleep and sinks her head on in your chest.

As you got to the hotel entrance, paparazzi surround the entrance. They all ask questions about Miku and why she's in Vice City. You try to answer them all by the best of your ability.

Y/N: Okay I can only answer so much questions everybody. Now if you all can excuse me, I have to get Miku to her room.

You head inside the Ocean View Hotel and head to the desingnated room. You open the door and slowly set Miku on her bed and put a blanket over you. You then place a kiss on her forehead, earning a small smile from her in her sleep. You then quietly close the bedroom door and head to the living room. 

Y/N: Time to watch some TV...

Y/N turns on the TV and sits down on the couch with a bowl of chips in his lap. Switching channels he lands on VNN and sees a news report with him and Miku being featured.

TV: Hatsune Miku is set to perform a suprise concert at Downtown's Hyman Memorial Stadium. Tickets are already selling out fast, though Miku has yet to set a definitive date for the show. When approached, Miku's bodyguard Y/N L/N told VNN, "Miku won't set a date just yet. Her work is a labor of love and you can't hurry love." He says this while holding Miku lovingly in his arms. Could he be having an affair with her? Stay tuned for more....

Y/N felt his face beoming hot. He didn't think the news reporters would show him holding Miku. And now everyone would think they're dating. While he wasn't opposed to the idea of dating her, Miku wouldn't want to. To her you were probably just a friend...

Miku woke up an hour later. She walked into you making her dinner. She walks over to you and watches you make dinner. 

Miku: Hey Y/N, what are you making?

Y/N: A nice steak.

Miku: You sure do know my favorite food.

She reaches up and pats you on the head as a thank you.

Y/N: Aww your welcome.

You then set dinner up and the two of you eat, exchanging thoughts about what will happen on the day of her concert. The rest of the day was just hanging with her. Thankfully while watching TV the news report about you holding her didn't broadcast while watching some TV together. When night came, she wanted some coffee and you made it just the way she likes it. You give it to her along with a concha to eat.

Miku: Yum! Thanks Y/N, you're the best!

You grab some coffee for yourself and sit on the couch with her, a blanket on top of you two. Cuddling Miku was something you wouldn't want to give to someone else. She was getting sleepy once more but before she slept a sentence that made your heart flutter came out of her mouth.

Miku: *yawns* You make good husband material Y/N.........

7 DAY LATER..

The Hyman Memorial Stadium was packed with people attending Miku's concert. Backstage, Miku was preparing herself, and asking you for support.

MIku: How does my hair look Y/N?

Y/N: It looks amazing like always Y/N!

She smiles and gives you a hug!

Miku: Thanks Y/N! Well it looks like I'm needed on stage now, wish me luck!

She blows you a kiss and heads off. This made you smile. 

Y/N: I wonder why she'd do that. I guess it's time to keep an eye on her. 

You walked through the backstage but something else caught your attention. A light blue diary. The same one she was writing in on the plane. You looked around and decided to read it. You opened it and began reading her entries. Most of it was about her day and such, but the later entries centered on you! Entries calling you cute, how good you look, and her huge crush on you. In one the entries, she wishes to have a child with you.

Y/N: Woah, well maybe she does like me...I'll ask her later and go out to check up on her.

Y/N then heads to the front of the stage but to the side, where the Miku walks onto the stage, gretting the audience. The crowd goes wild once she starts singing. 

While she's performing, you suddenly spot someone on the light rig, right above Miku. The person seemed to be cutting the wires to crush her. You quietly ran to the side and climbed the ladder. You got to the top and located the perp across the light rig. You ran over and knocked him out. It was a K-Pop stan...uh oh. That means there are more of them...You then looked and saw some of them trying to cut the cables.

K-Pop Stan 1: This music sucks!

K-Pop Stan 2: K-Pop is better music!

You then rushed over to fend them off. All the while Miku was performing below you, not knowing her life was in danger. You took care them, but more of them kept coming.  Eventually there were a lot of them trying to cut the cables.

K-Pop Stan 3: That bitch while die singing!

K-Pop Stan 4: She's gonna die in front of everyone!

K-Pop Stan 5: Where's her bodyguard now!

That just gave you more motivation to stop them. You beat them all unconsience, while looking down, making sure Miku was okay. While looking down, you saw one of them with a silenced 9mm, aiming it at her head.

K-Pop Stan 6: Goodbye Hatsune Miku!

With quick thinking you head for the ladder and slide down. You landed hard on your feet but ran to the intruder. You ran up her and punched her, knocking her unconscience and taking the gun out of her hand.

Y/N: Whew! That was a good workout!

You reported the intruders to security. They drag them all of there and report them to police. This all happened while Miku was singing her heart out. You watched the rest of the concert, making sure she was safe. The end of her singing came, with everyone cherring for more.

Miku: Thank you for coming everyone! Now before I go I want to answer everyone's question on why I decided to perform here in Vice City, the city of love. Today I'm confessing my love to someone here, live on stage in front of everyone.

Everyone in the crowd then chanted and hoped she was going to pick someone in the audience.

Miku: Y/N! Come over here!

You turned to you and saw her hold her hand out. You looked around and saw the crowd cheering on for you.

Crowd: Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!

You walked across the stage and towards Miku, where she held one of your hands. 

Miku: Y/N, I've decided to perform here for you. All these songs where dedicated to you my love! I appreciate you always sticking with me and protecting me. Y/N will you be my boyfriend?

Everyone in the stadium went wild, encouraging you to say yes.

Y/N thought for a moment. He wondered why Miku would want to be with him of all people. However you did like her back. It was now or never..

Instead of responding you kiss her upfront, everyone cheering for the two of you. You felt really happy to now be dating Miku! She gave in seconds after yourr lips met hers. She then places a kiss on your neck. 

Miku: I love you Y/N..

Y/N: I love you too Miku..

After the concert you returned to the hotel with Miku, making out with her in the limo during the drive there. Months of you two happily dating passed, and during those months Miku gave birth to a child. You granted Miku's wish, finally forming a happy family together..

                                                                         THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 16.4K 28
"Having Kibutsuji Muzan's blood is a pain, I have to get executed now.." #2 - jjkxreader 09/30/23 #7 - jujutsukaisen 10/19/23 #1 - variousxreader 10...
3.1K 102 14
Y/n was a normal girl with an ordinary life. But that all changes when she makes one wrong move that sends her spiraling into another dimension. She...
121K 3.3K 40
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 --- 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 �...
43.3K 1.4K 39
𝕻𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊, 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖗 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘. 【one piece x reader】 re-upload since wattpad took it down...