Drama That Lies in Class 1-a

By koolwegamgirly14

After the fight with the LOV; they were finally captured and taken to jail. They were in jail for the first m... More

Chapter 1: Thoughts on quirkless
Chapter 2: What's up with him?
Chapter 3: We Need to Talk
Chapter 4: Things Are Getting Out of Hand
Chapter 5: Snake
Chapter 6: Incorrect
Chapter 7: "I SAID NO!"
Chapter 8: ...She probably knows
Chapter 9: Introduce yourselves
Chapter 10: "...Principle office, immediately"
Chapter 11: I know She Did It!
Chapter 12: Keeping My Mouth Shut
Chapter 13: "Mole?"
Chapter 14: Mic'd
Chapter 16: Punishment
Chapter 17: The true reason
Chapter 18: See Me
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: Tsu's backstory
Chapter 21: Kirishima's background
Chapter 22: Lida

Chapter 15: Background secrets coming into the light

675 29 2
By koolwegamgirly14

The whole class, Aizawa, and All Might, are in the principal's office. Everyone is sitting around the table with Nezu at the end on one of the sides. Everyone was silent in the room as they waited for Nezu to say something. Uraraka and Mina are sitting far away from each other, Lida is reassuring Uraraka, Kirishima did the same, and everyone else is looking down; except Midoriya.

Midoryia knew what he did and didn't care. How Uraraka has been acting lately and treating people puts a bad taste in his mouth. Momo was looking down in her lap as the memories came rushing into her head. All the yelling, the banging, and everyone being in full blood rage. She looks at Midoriya once she realizes what he meant two weeks ago. "Are you upset with what Uraraka said, or what Uraraka didn't say?" Kaminari asked. "What Uraraka said and didn't say is the least of my concerns. I just don't want to hear people coming to me, saying they're sorry, and turn around and do the same thing again," Midoryia replied. (Chapter 5) Momo looked at Midoriya and went back into her lap. "This isn't the first time this happened?"

Nezu shifted in seat which caught everyone's attention. They looked at the end of the table to see him placing a book on the table. Not any book, the book about quirkless people. Nezu intertwined his hand and looked at everyone in the room. "...What's the issue?" No one replied to his question, just stayed in silence. "I'm not repeating myself," Nezu said. No one replied until Midoryia said something. "Uraraka won't mind her own business and is invading others' privacy."

Uraraka looked at Midoriya with a shocked and confused look. "What do you mean I am invading o-" "Uraraka, please speak when spoken to," Nezu said, interrupting Uraraka. "You asked the question to everyone in this room!" Uraraka yelled. "I did, but he is the only one who answered. So I am only talking to him now. Since this whole situation revolves around him, I mind as well only talk to him. Midoryia, please tell me how," Nezu said. "Uraraka has been using personal information against others to get them to do what she wants. In this situation, she held onto two as far as I know," Midoryia said. "Who is she holding against?" Nezu asked. "Tsu and Monoma," Midoryia replied. "Do you have any evidence?" Nezu asked. "Yes, I d-" "Where are you getting this from! What makes you think I'm doing this?" Uraraka yelled. "Simple, everything that has happened in the past three weeks is all because of you. The first fight between you and Mina was because of you. The phone incident was because of you. The SECOND fight between you and Mina was because of you. The THIRD fight between you and Mina was because of you. You've been fighting the same girl three times and everytime, you end up in Recovery Girl's office. After the second fight, I expected you to have learned to stop starting stuff or learn how to dodge, but you aren't capable of either of them," Nezu replied.

After the last sentence Nezu said, some of the students giggled from his comment. Uraraka started to get upset and was about to say something when her mouth was wrapped with Aizawa's cloth. Nezu looked from Uraraka to the class and everyone stopped laughing. Nezu looked at Midoriya once everyone had settled down. " Mina, Kaminari, Sero, and Bakugo. You guys have been distant lately and Bakugo seems annoyed sitting next to Sero. Why is that?"

Everyone draws their attention from Nezu to the Bakusquad. Looking at Bakugo, he does seem upset and the others look down in their lap. Normally, everyone would think he yelled at them again, but it doesn't seem to be the case. Bakugo, out of all of them, is the only one not looking at his lap. "Since everyone has put their heads down, Bakguo, tell me what happened." Nezu said.

There was a long silence again before Bakugo told him. "They were jealous of the fact I am hanging with them six instead of them. It has been a while since I have hung out with them. That is true, but they made up idiotic assumptions about what is going on. And bad mouthed them and me because I was 'defending them'."

*Once Bakugo walked into the room*

Bakugo walks into the dark room. Mina and Sero are sitting on the bed while Kaminari is sitting on the floor. The sound of the door made the three jump and turn. "Tch, scary cats," Bakugo said as he sat down on Mina's chair. They looked at each other awkwardly and Bakugo caught it. "Why are y'all looking around as if it is foreign to you?" "It's nothing," Kaminari replied. "It's obviously something. You guys are googling, eyeing each other instead of looking at the TV," Bakugo said. "If you're going to come in here, please be quiet," Mina said.

Bakugo looked at Mina with a stank look. "Don't tell me what to do," Bakguo said as he slouched into the chair. "I can do what I want," Mina whispered. Even though she whispered, it was still clear to hear while the movie was playing. Bakugo looked at Mina with an annoyed face and Sero was looking at Kaminari. Kaminari leaned over to Mina and whispered something in her ear. Mina smacked her lip and said "whatever. I can do what I want and I don't know why he is here."

Sero and Kaminari immediately looked at Bakguo to see his head facing Mina. Mina could feel someone was looking at her and she turned her head with sas. "Take a picture, it will last longer." Bakugo made a stank face once again and looked at Kaminari. "Dude chill," Sero said. "Why should I?" Mina asked. "Because he just came in here to watch the movie with us. He's here, so be happy about it. Don't ruin it over something stupid," Sero whispered. "Stupid?" Mina yelled. "Mina, be quiet," Kaminari said. "No! If she has something to say to me, say it to my face right now!" Bakugo yelled.

Mina shifted her body on the bed to make sure her attention was towards Bakugo. "You have been ditching us for them and you didn't think once about us! This whole time you've been able to smile and comment on their conversations after hanging out with them for three weeks! And it took us three months for you to even look at us! Why?" Mina yelled. "I don't have to reply to anything you say!" Bakugo said. "No! You wanted to know, so you're gonna reply! I want my answer! We all want the answer! Why have you been so happy with them and didn't think once to say "hi" to us? Why are you only coming around now? What do they have that we don't?" Mina asked. "First of all, I don't have to hang out with you if I don't want to! Second of all, I'm able to speak my mind without you trying to influence my words around and if I say no, they understand the first time!" Bakugo replied. "You say that as if we've never taken no for an answer! We have, many times!" Mina yelled. "But you still made me go!" Bakugo yelled. "That's not true," Kaminari said. "You and shark boy would come into my room, drag me out of my bed, and take me wherever you go! They don't make me do that! When I say no, they understand for the first time! " Bakugo yelled. "Why are you bringing up the same answer again! Give us another reason that we don't know!" Mina yelled.

Sero walked in between Mina and Bakugo as he noticed her getting closer to him. Kaminari was standing behind Mina when Kirishima came into the room with the snacks. "Guys! I got the s-" "Kirishima is right! You are trying to replace us with them because you don't like us! If you want them to be your Bakusquad because we can't take no for an answer then go ahead! I don't see why you hang out with them outcasts! Maybe Monoma is right! You guys are breaking friendships with everyone in this class! I didn't want to believe it, but you've proven Monoma he was right about you! You'll use us for your popularity and throw us in the garbage when you're done!"

Bakugo's eyes widened after hearing what Mina said. Bakugo looked at Sero to Kaminari to Kirishima. He was in disbelief. He thought they would be there for him even when he hangs out with the others, but no. They think they're right, but they're sounding like Uraraka. "...You guys really think I want to replace you? Believe it or not, I don't want to. You guys have your own flaws and they don't bother me. Yes, it gets annoying when you guys try to get me to do things that I don't want to. You all do, but I don't complain because...you guys are my friends. I may hang out with them, but I do because 1) I want to get away from all of this drama 2) They are the only ones who truly understand me. You guys understand me to a certain length, but I was able to open up to them more than you guys. I won't apologize for feeling more comfortable around them than you guys, but it happens. People tend to find others more breathable around than the ones they are around all the time....Do you want to know what really surprises me? You guys are going to talk trash behind their backs just because I am hanging out with them! The main reason why I hung out with them now is because of this! Drama, break ups between best friends, talking trash, and fights! I may be the type of person who fights whoever looks down on me, but I don't start things out of jealousy! I thought you all would've understood! Especially you, Kirishima! You have always understood me! Even when I am distancing myself from you! If I have to rank this whole class from who knows me best to worse, you would be #2!...I expected more from all of you, but you're gonna believe what Monoma said when you know he is a dirty douchebag and lied to you all!"

As Bakugo spoke, everyone's hearts crushed as they listened to what he said. The pain, the disappointment, the shocked tone in his voice. He was angry and upset with them. Mina feels horrible, Kaminari and Kirishima as well. Sero was a part of it too, but he wasn't down this deep. Kishima felt the worst of all. Not only is it because he got them to believe a stupid comment Monoma said, but Bakugo said his name...He never does that unless he is upset or angry. Kirishima looked at Bakugo and said "...I'm so-" "Save it! Say it when you actually mean it," Bakugo said. "But I d-" "No you don't! You told me you would never believe what anyone said and don't repeat it without knowing whether or not it's true. You did the complete opposite..."

There was nothing, but the movie playing in the background. The scary part came onto the TV and no one paid no mind to it. Only looked down in shame. As there were no words being transfered, Mina's phone kept going off. Mina looked at her phone slowly and saw the one sentence that made her go ham. Despite the fact of her being sad.

Before any of them could ask her what it said, she threw her phone on her bed and rushed out of the room. Sero grabbed her phone and saw the text message.

Message between Racoon eyes and Broccoli

Broccoli: Uraraka is holding something against Tsu, Monoma, and probably someone in your group and using it to her advantage to get what she wants.

Sero read what it said out loud and they instantly heard yelling and banging noises. "MINA STOP!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 47 11
It's your first day at U.A. High School. You're the daughter of the famous hero Triple Z and you inherited part of her amazing quirk. On your first d...
83.9K 3K 10
The heroes are dead. To survive, the former class 1-A must return to UA, which had been reconstructed as a villain academy, and have a boy their age...
591K 16.3K 55
Why... why was he stupid enough to let his guard down, he should have known he would be betrayed by his so-called friends. Just because he had the te...
344K 11.2K 65
"Deku-kun. You never really talked about your childhood. Can you tell us what it was like?" Fuck Bakugou's recently got rescued from the LOV. A few...