I am doing infrastructure con...

By ksjreverie

After the cannon fodder fast travel task was completed, Gu Qing won the opportunity to go on vacation. As soo... More

1
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-187
188-200
201-215
216-230
231-245
246-258
259-260
261-270
271-280
281-285
286-290
291-295
296-300
300-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
351-360
361-end

341-350

218 5 5
By ksjreverie

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 341 341

    Gu Qing looked at the few people indifferently, but he didn't know that the people who were looked at were also shocked.

    Lord of Qingyun City!

    This lord is different from the aristocrats they know that traveling requires a lot of ostentation. He often wanders around Qingyun City alone, and everyone gets used to it over time.

    Not to mention other things, there are even some people who can joke with her and chat with her. He even heard comments about her from some residents of Qingyun City.

    Down to earth.

    Although the wording is weird, it really describes it quite aptly.

    Because it was too common, after the initial shock, several people quickly adjusted their moods, and then greeted Gu Qing like other Qingyun City residents.

    "Lord Lord."

    Gu Qing also saw the subtle changes in their emotions, and raised his eyebrows. He really deserves to be a spy, and his reaction ability is fast!

    "Are you residents of Qingyun City?" Gu Qing asked.

    "...No, we are... tourists." The leader, O'Neill, responded.

    Gu Qing listened, and said meaningfully, "Is this the first time I see tourists call me that?"

    O'Neill: "..."

    Miscalculation, they just subconsciously want to hide their identity as Qingyun City residents, If they met other people, they might have passed, but who made them meet the lord of Qingyun City.

    I heard that the lord who has the lord's token has a list of all the residents, but this list is basically useless to the lord, especially the lord of a large territory.

    But facing the lord of Qingyun City, I always feel that she seems to know, how dare she lie?

    Yes, although O'Neill and the others were spies in Qingyun City, they still admired Gu Qing, the lord of Qingyun City, in their hearts. That was admiration for a strong man.

    In particular, this strong man has established Qingyun City, a recognized large territory, in such a short period of time, and his reputation is close to that of the capital.

    He also knew that prophecy, but if this prophecy was placed in a small territory, His Majesty the King might not care about it, but in Qingyun City, it was the strength of Qingyun City that made His Majesty feel threatened.

    So even if the two sides have opposing positions, O'Neill also admires Gu Qing.

    Thinking about it, I could only quickly adjust the answer, "Although we are tourists now, we will join Qingyun City soon. We have already determined that Qingyun City will be our future home, so we shouted that when we saw the lord Already."

    "Well, then you are welcome to settle down in Qingyun City, your name is..." Gu Qing asked with interest.

    O'Neill listened, paused, and still said, "O'Neill." "

    Okay, I will remember you, I hope you are already a resident of Qingyun City when I see you next time." After Gu Qing left such a sentence, he crossed the line. Their bodies left.

    O'Neill and the others completely froze in place.

    After watching Gu Qing walk away, one of them walked up to O'Neill, and asked anxiously, "What should I do?"

    If O'Neill was really remembered by the lord, how would he still lurk in the territory in the future? I'm afraid he was too blatant in his actions. up.

    O'Neill calmed down and said, "It's okay. I'll just join Qingyun City in the future. After I become a resident, I can investigate in a wider area.

    " Have you been exposed?" The man continued to speak, probably guilty of being a thief, so he couldn't help thinking, after all, there are so many people walking on the road, why are they being targeted by the lord of Qingyun City?

    "If we were exposed, it would be fine if we were arrested. How can we be so calm? The important thing is that the lord of Qingyun City should not care about these things. They have special personnel." Another person quickly denied.

    And when he said this, the other person also felt that there was some truth, and then looked at O'Neill in unison.

    What they want to do depends on O'Neill's orders.

    O'Neill sighed long in his heart, he already had an ominous premonition in his heart.

    But for spies, sometimes it's true to be deaf and dumb.

    If he really admitted that these spies had been discovered by Qingyun City, how would His Majesty the King treat them?

    Generally speaking, spies are kept in the dark, and if they show up in the light, there will be no good end.

    "Let's go back first."

    After a while, the three of O'Neal returned to the house they rented.

    As a result, as soon as he entered the door, he saw four companions who were in a daze and didn't know what they were thinking.

    Looking at their status, O'Neill frowned, "How are your results today?"

    The order just given, it seems that their situation is not very good.

    Obviously the most difficult thing is the situation of their group.

    Hearing O'Neill's words, the two groups spoke separately.

    "We went to the city wall. Qingyun City still has an absolute advantage against the Beastman Kingdom. Their weapons are very powerful, but it seems that the two sides are still in a stalemate. It seems that no one can do anything to the other. The situation in the Beastman Kingdom is not right. I don’t know if Qingyun City has discovered it.” The team that went to the city wall said, and at the end, they added a sentence, “It’s just that I accidentally met the lord of Qingyun City. Look at us."

    "We went to the goblin tribe, and wanted to ask how those female goblins who suddenly appeared came to Qingyun City, but we met the lord of Qingyun City without asking a few words, so we We did not continue to investigate, and we checked again later, they are indeed not in a normal teleportation formation, otherwise no one will be impressed." The team that went to the goblin community also repeated, and then when Gu Qing was mentioned, His tone also paused.

    But as soon as they finished speaking, the two people beside O'Neill were stunned, and murmured: "We also met the lord, and she chatted with us a little bit, are we... really found out?" It's gone."

    Everyone turned pale with shock, which was too much of a coincidence.

    "We were discovered by the lord of Qingyun City, so she deliberately walked around in front of us, trying to remind us?" The original four people were scared at first, and then they heard that other groups besides them were also bumped by the lord I can't help thinking about it myself, the more I think about it, the more scared I become.

    "We've been exposed, and we're afraid we'll be punished if we go back?"

    "Are we useless?"

    "Will His Majesty the King let us go?"

    "..."

    Several people were talking, all eyes falling To O'Neill's body.

    O'Neill looked at several people and felt that the scene just now was reappearing.

    It was an accident that he could lie to himself before, but now the three groups of people have met the lord of Qingyun City, combined with the front and back, they were really discovered.

    But since they were found, why not arrest them?

    How could O'Neill have imagined that Gu Qing had indeed discovered their identities, but they really ran into each other by accident. It can only be said that their luck was not very good.

    O'Neill's doubts were also asked by someone.

    "Does Qingyun City have any purpose? Or is it trying to use us to do something?"

    O'Neill had recovered, and said directly: "No matter what the purpose is, if we are discovered, we can only leave Qingyun City as soon as possible and return to the capital. Substitute another team."

    O'Neill actually knew in his heart that this was not a good choice, but he could only choose this way, which was his responsibility.

    But hearing O'Neill's unexpected conclusion, the others were silent.

    Are you leaving Qingyun City?

    They seem a little reluctant.

    They have done spy missions in other territories before, but doing it in Qingyun City is really different.

    Everything in Qingyun City is too novel, and the time they lived in Qingyun City is the best time they can remember.

    Because they can spend money in Qingyun City as they like without attracting other people's attention, and the life of ordinary residents in Qingyun City is also very rich, foreign tourists will only get better, and there are too many people spending money in Qingyun City up.

    Day after day, they felt for the first time how enjoyable it was to stand in the sun.

    After enjoying it, let them go back to the past, and they will naturally feel a sense of reluctance in their hearts.

    More importantly, they understand that if they retreat at this time, they will definitely be punished, and then they may be sent to other places, and then they will never have the chance to come to Qingyun City.

    This really makes them sad!

    "O'Neal, maybe it's just a coincidence?"

    "Yes, it's very likely a coincidence. If they really found out, they would have taken us away long ago, so they wouldn't let us do anything." "

    After the lord of Qingyun City met us It’s been a while, and with Qingyun City’s efficiency, we were discovered and must have been caught.” “…”

    Several

    voices had already begun to defend themselves, and the others listened and looked at them without saying a word, but remained silent It can be regarded as expressing some of their attitudes.

    They agree in their hearts.

    O'Neill didn't expect that several people would react like this, and his lips couldn't help moving.

    "You..." It was only in the last half a day that I managed to squeeze out these two words.

    Seeing O'Neill's performance, several people suddenly realized that their current situation seemed a little out of line with their identities.

    They are spies!

    You must always focus on the task, the spies who put life and death aside!

    "O'Neal, forget it, let's do as you say."

    "We have been fascinated by the days in Qingyun City during this period." "

    The comfortable life in Qingyun City has corrupted our minds."

    "..."

    Qingyun The city is so different.

    They thought that if they were not spies, they might also like Qingyun City and settle here.

    They also kept their identities in mind all the time, so they could hold back.

    But now it seems that they think they can hold back.

    When things came to an end, they... couldn't bear it.

    Now I am resisting with my last rationality!

    Seeing their self-condemnation, O'Neill pursed his lips, why didn't he?

    After a while, O'Neill said: "Otherwise, let's forget it this time. Qingyun City hasn't done anything to us yet, so we don't have to mess around. As long as we keep getting news to go back, there will be no problem. As for the people sent by the above As for the task, we just do our best, and we will leave after we have no way to stay in Qingyun City?" After

    O'Neill finished speaking, everyone at the scene fell silent.

    "If you think it's inappropriate..."

    "It's appropriate, I think what you said is very reasonable."

    "I think so too."

    "Let's do this first!"

    Everyone agreed with O'Neill's words.

    The two people who were with O'Neill before seemed to remember something at this time, and continued: "O'Neill, don't you want to join Qingyun City? Otherwise, let's join together! It's more conducive to lurking!"

    There are still many benefits for the residents of Qingyun City, such as being able to buy a house, and they are all renting houses now! The rent is expensive and inconvenient. They dare not buy many things they want to buy.

    Now that they have an excuse to be the residents of Qingyun City, it is not bad to take out the money they have hidden for so many years to buy a house, otherwise they will die one day, and the money will be gone, so why not enjoy it a lot!

    Also, many products in Qingyun City are restricted! There are quite a few who are targeting the welfare of Qingyun City residents...

    O'Neill nodded, "Well, it's not so easy to be suspected together."

    Others nodded one after another.

    They tried their best to lurk in Qingyun City for a longer time, so that they could enjoy more.

    Immediately, a group of seven people really hurriedly went to apply for ID cards together. The next moment after completing the ID cards, they also went to the real estate they had been optimistic about many times to look at the house.

    And Gu Qing, who asked the system to pay attention to these spies on a whim, soon heard the feedback from the system.

    I couldn't help being surprised when I heard it.

    Those few spies actually became residents of Qingyun City one by one. Not only that, but also bought a house, and then walked around Qingyun City and bought a lot of things.

    Gu Qing: "..."

    She felt like she didn't know the word spies for the first time.

    She thought that after she talked with them, they would leave Qingyun City, but...

    Gu Qing was in the military factory at this time. Seeing Gu Qing's changed expression, Jin Heitong frowned and said seriously: "Is there any problem?"

    Gu Qing When he regained consciousness, he withdrew his thoughts from the spies, "No problem, I still believe in your level."

    Hearing Gu Qing's words, Jin Heitong's face softened a little, "The difficulty of these machines is a bit high, but you There is a complete design drawing, and it took a while to come out, but some details need to be adjusted, and we have to look at the experimental situation." "

    Well, let's start the experiment now!" Gu Qing replied, the purpose of his coming here is To witness the production of gunpowder.

    It's not that I haven't thought about manual production, but manual production is low in efficiency and prone to accidents, so the research institute has been considering how to scale up the production of gunpowder.

    After a long period of research and some known data, the researchers of the research institute really gave different formulas and machine designs that can make these weapons.

    If Qingyun City's own forging ability is impossible, but who made the dwarves join Qingyun City!

    Many dwarves in the dwarf clan wondered if they would get used to it when they first came to Qingyun City, but after arriving, they found that they were too used to it. The life in Qingyun City really made them like it too much. There are many ways, and gradually the dwarves have gotten used to it, and more and more dwarves have begun to move to live in Qingyun City.

    Qingyun City naturally welcomes these highly professional talents.

    Their figures also gradually appeared in various industries in Qingyun City.

    Of course, not all dwarves settled in Qingyun City, but with the existence of the teleportation array, even if some dwarves did not settle in Qingyun City, they would come here every day.

    As the patriarch of the dwarves, Jin Heitong naturally watched Qingyun City's "help" to the dwarves, and naturally selected trusted experts from the clan to join in the production of these machines, and finally forged these new machines.

    After forging, several dwarves were promoted in place, which is enough to show the "power" of these machines.

    Knowing about gunpowder is even more confidential, so there is only a dwarf named Jin Heicong on the scene to prevent accidental two-way leakage.

    As soon as the voice fell, the people at the scene immediately began to put each of the same materials into different positions. When the machine was driven to rotate, the materials were released according to the set ratio, and then collected in the together, then start to blend, and finally make the finished package.

    Basically, as long as the materials are prepared, the whole process is mechanically automated.

    In this way, under the eyes of everyone, the first machine-made "Thunderbolt Cannon" was produced one by one, and then carefully placed on one side by the workers.

    Gu Qing had already arrived at the position of the thunderbolt, and saw a small round ball with thorns on the surface. The moment he got it, he was quickly identified by the system.

    [Item: Thunderbolt Cannon]

    [Introduction: Lethal Weapon]

    [Use: Can be buried or thrown, strong offensive, wide lethality, use with caution]

    "Successful." Gu Qing said happily.

    Such a thunderbolt cannon is very easy to use, whether it is used for ambush or assassination, it is very suitable, especially on the battlefield, I am afraid that it will be invincible.

    "I just took a look at the production process, and some places can still be adjusted." Jin Heicong was also a little curious when he looked at the finished product, but he was more concerned about some minor problems in his production machine. He needed to make some corrections so that It's getting better.

    "Then I will trouble you." Gu Qing said sincerely, the dwarves' craftsmanship has contributed too much to the development of the territory.

    "You're welcome." Jin Heicong said lightly, "But can you give me a few Thunderbolt Cannons to try?"

    He really wanted to know what the charm of this weapon made Gu Qing value it so much, after all Gu Qing's heavy protection Really not lying.

    Moreover, this is also a weapon that surpasses the ballista in other people's population.

    You know, the appearance of the ballista is enough to shock him, and there is something stronger than it, and it is only a ball the size of a fist. It is unbelievable to think about it.

    But if it is true, the value of this small ball is simply inestimable.

    I can't imagine that such a small ball might be stronger than the ballista in terms of attack power.

    If it is really done, then it must be that those raw materials are special.

    As for the raw materials, Qingyun City has even stricter controls. At least Jin Heitong really doesn't know the quantity and type of ore in Qingyun City's hands.

    "No problem, but Patriarch Jin needs to be more careful." Gu Qing confessed.

    "Yes." Jin Heicong nodded.

    After the success of the Thunderbolt, the next few other machines began to be produced one by one.

    Smoke balls, fireballs, bazookas, iron cannons, shells...

    All kinds of gunpowder that can be used with weapons are directly in operation, and each process has special monitoring personnel besides the guards. These gunpowders need to be closely monitored.

    Jin Heicong looked at these machines and made adjustments on the spot where the jamming occurred. Because the early stage manufacturing level was good, he hardly gave up on modification.

    "After I go back, I will continue to make machines, but how much do you need?" Jin Black Copper asked.

    These machines are only lagging behind when they are first manufactured. After they understand the principle, the manufacturing will be much smoother, not to mention that they have learned the streamlined operation in Qingyun City, and they can completely divide the machine into different parts for production. , then the speed will be faster.

    What is needed now is the order volume of Qingyun City.

    "Let's do everything first!" Gu Qing said directly.

    "10 sets?" Jin·Black Copper turned pale with shock. The amount of gunpowder produced by a single machine is quite a lot. There are 10 sets of each kind. With such a little hesitation, why does Qingyun City need so much gunpowder?

    "It's not to prepare for this battle." Gu Qing glanced at Jin Heicong and said bluntly.

    Anyway, if it can be produced, there are not too many things like gunpowder, and she is more willing to stock up on more goods to save them from running out of stock when they get it.

    Jin Heicong reacted immediately.

    Gu Qing may be referring to the crisis in Ordin continent?

    Did she think so far ahead?

    "Yeah." Jin Black Copper nodded to show that he understood.

    Speaking of which, he should trust the eyes of the elves, the lord of Qingyun City should not use gunpowder to invade other territories.

    Afterwards, Jin Heitong, who took over the task, left directly.

    This machine is also extraordinary, with dozens of tasks, he should put the production workshop in the dwarf kingdom! Only there, no secrets will be revealed.

    After Jin Heitong left, the rest of the scene were his own people.

    It is even said that the people standing in this workshop on the scene are basically the trustworthy earth survivors selected by the system.

    They themselves understand the importance of these gunpowder, and they have already signed a contract, so it is impossible for them to disclose the things in this workshop to the outside world.

    "In the next few days, production will continue 24 hours a day, and the staff will work in three shifts." Gu Qing said to the workshop manager beside him.

    After all, she was made into gunpowder before the orc kingdom made a move.

    She waited for the opportunity to show her might together.

    "Yes." The manager at the side was also very excited, and felt that Gu Qing and the others were so awesome that gunpowder could be produced, and it was mass-produced.

    Once the gunpowder comes out, who will fight?

    Those orcs who trouble Qingyun City... will soon lose the battle!

    Afterwards, Gu Qing strictly checked the condition of the gunpowder storage, and then left the military factory, and quickly passed the good news that the gunpowder production was confirmed to several people.

    And the few people who received the news were all overjoyed.

    Gunpowder, finally appeared.

    The development of Qingyun City will soon reach the next stage.

    It's just that this news is still tightly covered by several high-level officials in Qingyun City. The only trace to follow is probably the pyrite ore that continuously enters the goblin's office every day, and the goblin who transports the pyrite has already been arrested. With thousands of explanations and ten thousand explanations, the whole thing was paved the way for everyone to unknowingly.

    **

    At the same time, news from the capital once again reached the ears of O'Neill and others.

    They really didn't expect that they made a decision one second, and the letter from the capital came in the next second, and there was a special task among them, to find a possible teleportation array and destroy it.

    When seeing this task, O'Neill and his party showed a bit of helplessness on their faces.

    "The teleportation array is within the normal activity range of the goblins. I'm afraid it's hard to find." "

    Yes, don't say it's destroyed. If we don't find it, we'll be found if we wander around there." "

    Even if we find it, destroy it ." , I'm afraid it can be regarded as a suicidal detail, the kind that if it breaks, you can't escape." "...

    "

    The more they talked, the more they realized that their situation was not very good.

    After all, I said before that I would be strict in Qingyun City, but I didn't expect that all the plans would be overthrown before long.

    too difficult!

    O'Neill looked at their anxious looks, but said calmly: "Master Palitzel just meant to try his best, and didn't say for sure. I'm afraid they also know the difficulty, and they won't ask us to come up with a result in a short time."

    "How long has it been?"

    O'Neill said: "As long as other things happen, something bigger than letting us destroy the teleportation array happens, or, in a short period of time, Qingyun City solves the problem of the goblin kingdom, then the teleportation array will be destroyed." It doesn't seem that important for a long time."

    O'Neill's words made everyone think.

    "Otherwise, things have changed between Qingyun City and the Beastman Kingdom, but they have maintained a balance for so long, will a crisis suddenly break out?"

    "Also, it may be a long-term matter for Qingyun City to solve the problem of the Goblin Kingdom."

    O'Neill listened, and said, "I think the situation between Qingyun City and the Beast Kingdom will change soon. I am afraid that the Beastman Kingdom does not have the strength to consume weapons with Qingyun City. More importantly, Qingyun City has recently imposed martial law on industrial areas and researchers. It is very likely that they have discovered new weapons. Your Majesty the King and the others also agree with this. , That’s why we are asked to pay attention to new materials for new weapons, we can focus on new weapons, His Majesty the King probably thinks that weapons are more important than teleportation arrays.” They just need to blur the concept

    .

    Others listened to O'Neill's analysis, unconsciously listened in, and felt that what he said made sense.

    "So we're going to do this?"

    "I hope the relationship between the orcs and Qingyun City will change as soon as possible."

    "Soon!" O'Neill replied.

    They let His Majesty the King know that Qingyun City is researching new weapons, and His Majesty the King who provides weapons to the Beastman Kingdom is likely to urge the Beastmen to attack.

    No matter what conspiracy plan is behind it, it will definitely be implemented.

    As long as there is a real fight, there will be more opportunities for these spies to play.

    As for who wants to win.

    Naturally, I hope that Qingyun City will win more.

    But O'Neal didn't say that.

    The eyes of the others lit up instantly.

    Now they really can't wait to hope that the orc kingdom will fight Qingyun City.

    And just when they were expecting, the few people who received orders from His Majesty the King on the side of the Beastman Kingdom actually gave the Beastman Kingdom an order to act.

    At the same time, Hyena, who was dividing troops in other territories, naturally also received this order.

    Hyena has never had a good impression of the human race, and this time he was able to cooperate with the human race, but he hoped that the dog-eat-dog among the human race would benefit them.

    So even though he didn't take the human race seriously, Hyena immediately issued the order to prepare to attack.

    After all, there are human races inside to cooperate with their actions, and if they don't attack, they won't attack. If any human race's territory is really breached by them, the orcs will make a lot of money.

    "My lord, which territory are we attacking?" Hyena's subordinates asked, looking at one human territory after another these days, they were itchy, and really wanted to go in and sweep it right away.

    "Wait for the Jackal Forest and the others to attack first, and we will naturally choose the weakest defense for our surprise attack." Hyena sneered, those orcs in the Jackal Forest are really useless, they just found an excuse to fight the human race slowly, I am afraid that I am really afraid of being beaten by the human race.

    What are some dead soldiers afraid of? As long as they attack with all their strength, he doesn't believe that they can't climb the city wall.

    It depends on how he wins this game!

    Immediately, Hyena quickly passed the order to all his subordinates to prepare quickly, and at the same time, he waited for the news of Jackal Lin's attack.

    Jackal Forest on the other side naturally received the news, and immediately called back all the soldiers from the other three routes.

    "It's time to do something." Jackal Lin said.

    Leopard Fang and the others were shocked when they heard this. After so long, they finally wanted to attack again.

    It's just that looking at the incomparably powerful Qingyun City during this period of time, they all have a strong feeling that they are afraid that many soldiers will be sacrificed again.

    In the end, they don't know whether their gains will be worth their losses.

    If they can break through Qingyun City, they will naturally make a lot of money, but can the heavens break through?

    "Regardless of whether we can or not, we can only rush, otherwise the Hyena guy will be able to let us eat a pot when he returns to the orc kingdom." Wolf Army said directly.

    Who doesn't know that Hyena is the Beast King's confidant, and his words are much more useful than theirs.

    In addition, the Beastmaster always puts interests first, so he will not be moved by their losses. What he always thinks about is how much he can get from the human territory.

    The cooperation with the human race is also the same this time. The beast king is afraid that he has received a lot of things, so he will let them follow the actions of the human race.

    Hearing what the wolf army said, Jackal Lin and the others fell silent. They didn't know that what the wolf army said made sense.

    Finally, Jackal Lin spoke, looked at the city wall of Qingyun City from a distance, pursed his lips and said: "We just charge, so many soldiers have died under the hands of Qingyun City, avenge them." Afterwards, the

    private mobilization.

    All the orc warriors looked at Jackal Lin and the others who were full of fighting spirit, and they frantically called out the word "revenge".

    Next moment, attack!

    The orc warriors were the vanguard, armed with the equipment given by the human race, they rushed towards the gate of Qingyun City without hesitation.

    And almost as soon as they moved, the soldiers on the city wall immediately began to defend.

    Ballistas, catapults... all kinds of weapons take turns.

    It's just obvious that the orcs used a suicidal attack this time, and their defense killed one by one, but it also allowed many orcs to reach the city gate.

    It was also at this time that Gu Qing and others had already gathered on the city wall.

    "These orcs, are they crazy?" Bart has been guarding the main entrance these days, and has been in contact with orcs. He has never seen orcs so crazy.

    Especially now that they are in sight, many orcs will fall down with a round of bows and arrows, but when they fall, many orcs will continue to rush towards Qingyun City with their equipment.

    Under such an attack, a team of them really squeezed to the city gate, then picked up the siege weapon, and attacked the city gate heavily.

    The city gate, which weighed as much as a thousand catties, shook because of their crazy actions.

    They wanted to break through the city gate wholeheartedly, even though the ballistas and kerosene they had used before killed them piece by piece, they rushed towards them without fear.

    Even if it can be resisted, the personnel will be one crop after another.

    Four words, menacing.

    Soldiers on the city wall, every attack will harvest the lives of countless orcs.

    Even if he knew, seeing the orc like this made his heart heavy.

    "They are very determined this time." Gu Qing said directly.

    "They suddenly attacked like this, do they have any plans?" Ji Xiuwen asked sharply from the side.

    "Probably yes."

    At this moment, countless people rushed towards the city gate from the direction of the teleportation array.

    "Report! The town of Bergas was attacked, ask for help from Qingyun City."

    "Report! The town of Jazair was attacked, ask for help from Qingyun City."

    "Report! The town of Abbeville was attacked, ask for help from Qingyun City "

    "..."

    Hearing these reports, Ji Xiuwen and the others looked at each other in blank dismay.

    coming!

    "So these are the purpose of the orcs." Ji Xiuwen said.

    Then they directly met with the envoys from other territories, and learned from them that countless orcs had assembled and attacked several territories near Qingyun City. After arriving in Qingyun City, Renlai discovered that the teleportation array they returned to had been persecuted.

    "The teleportation array can't go back. It must be the intention of the orcs. With the strength of our territory, we can't resist the orcs at all. Lord Gu Qing, please save our territory!" "There are two elephants in the orc army in our territory

    . Orcs."

    "Our territory will definitely not be able to withstand it."

    "..."

    Each person said each sentence, which contained a lot of information.

    Also at this time, some of the people that Gu Qing sent out before also came back.     In front of these help-seekers, he directly said: "We went to other territories to ask for help, and they all refused to provide us with assistance. Many

    territories have unilaterally closed the channel of the teleportation formation."

Frightened.

    They also knew that Qingyun City was under attack, and their attack was much stronger than theirs. They came to ask for help, more because they hoped that Qingyun City would use the teleportation array to ask for help, and then help them.

    But now, the channel for help is gone.

    What about their territory?

    Is their territory just waiting to be breached?

    Looking at Gu Qing one by one, they all began to panic.

    "Those orcs said they sacrificed a lot of orcs in Qingyun City, and they want to get it back from our territory." "

    The orcs who attacked our territory also said the same."

    "..."

    For a moment, the helper unconsciously revealed that they had just asked for help. Didn't plan to say anything.

    At this critical moment, they can only kidnap Qingyun City morally.

    It was also at this time that Gu Qing fully understood His Majesty's sinister intentions.

    He never thought of being able to break through Qingyun City, all he wanted was to use the destruction of several human territories as a weapon to attack Qingyun City.

    They were destroyed because of Qingyun City.

    Anyone who is close to Qingyun City will easily become the target of sacrifice.

    It is even conceivable that His Majesty the King's price for letting the Beastman Kingdom take action may include these territories.

    Otherwise, who destroyed the teleportation arrays in these territories behind the scenes.

    It seems that those who achieve great things do not care about small details.

    Even though Gu Qing had long been prepared for His Majesty the King to resign from personnel affairs, he was still uncontrollably angry at this moment.

    She was thinking, has His Majesty the King thought about the fate of those territories being breached by orcs?

    So many orcs were killed by Qingyun City, wouldn't those orcs not hate it? After the breach, will they still focus on looting as before?

    Ruthless, really ruthless!

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

342 Chapter 342

    [342] Destiny

    was delighted on the spot in Qingyun City, Gu Qing.

    As for the others, they are all experienced in many battles, and after a little thought, they can understand why Gu Qing is angry at this time.

    His Majesty the king really has no bottom line. For his own purposes, he even used those human territories as bargaining chips.

    If it is really done by him, then it is a serious sin.

    And the sins will be shared by Qingyun City, whoever told the other party to fight other territories because they can't beat Qingyun City.

    Even though many people understand that this is deliberately shifting the responsibility to Qingyun City, what will those whose interests have been harmed and whose lives are threatened will think in the end?

    Especially now, Qingyun City itself is still suffering from the crazy attack of the orc kingdom, can it be divided into territories? Are these people willing? After all, there is really no comparison between other territories and Qingyun City, and if you go there, you have to bear the risk of other territories being breached, and you will lose your life if you are not careful.

    Qingyun City is in a dilemma, and I am afraid that the final result will not be too good even if it works hard.

    But the prerequisite for the opponent to do all this is that Qingyun City does not have a secret weapon.

    gunpowder.

    Once the gunpowder comes out, who will fight?

    Even if the troops are insufficient, they can definitely win the battle absolutely.

    Several high-level officials who knew that the gunpowder had been produced all looked at Gu Qing, waiting for her response.

    At this time, Gu Qing's mood has also eased.

    Looking at the people in other territories who looked at him asking for help, Gu Qing said directly: "I will send people to help your territory. If you can go back, go back and report. If you can't go back, I will arrange for you to go back later."

    The few people who asked for help actually felt that they had said the wrong thing after saying those words, and seeing the depressing atmosphere at the scene, they were all nervous and regretful.

    After all, when they came, they also heard that Qingyun City was also under attack at this time, and the attack was the largest, and it was under greater pressure than their territory.

    Unexpectedly, their lord finally agreed to help them.

    "Thank you Lord Gu Qing."

    "On behalf of our territory, I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to you."

    "Thank you, thank you..."

    Several people thanked you one after another.

    They were not worried about Gu Qing going back on his word, after all, he agreed in public.

    What they are thinking now is how many people can be separated from Qingyun City.

    I really want to ask, but everyone is still asking for forgiveness.

    Afterwards , someone took them down to make arrangements.

    When only his own people were left on the scene, Gu Qing asked Zhou Tingran and Tang Ruiming, "Do we have enough gunpowder now?" "If we

    rescue other territories, our own territories may not be enough. We have weapons, but The production of gunpowder is still not enough, and we have only produced it for a day." Zhou Tingran replied, although they already knew that there must be a joint operation between the capital and the kingdom of beastmen, and they wanted to make preparations earlier, but there was really no way. Because the orc kingdom has been attacking and consuming their weapon memory, even if they work overtime, they can't save too much. In addition, the gunpowder has just been configured, and there is only one machine for each, and the output is limited. It should be fortunate that the pyrite mine was found before the official attack of the orc kingdom, otherwise Qingyun City was fine this time, and the situation in other territories may not be so good, which would affect Qingyun City.

    That His Majesty the King is really ruthless.

    He was so ruthless that he could use several other territories to drag Qingyun City into the water.

    Gu Qing paused after listening to Zhou Tingran's words, yes, gunpowder was officially put into production yesterday, how could there be so much output.

    With a soft breath, Gu Qing said: "Let Yingliang take the eagle orcs to see the situation of the attacks in various territories, and bring the rescuers from the territories whose teleportation array has been destroyed, and let them try their best to bear it first. Our rescue It will pass as soon as possible."

    "Yes."

    "Also, quickly distribute the gunpowder and the corresponding weapons in batches."

    "Should we divide them equally? Or how much?" Zhou Tingran continued, "I think those teleportation The territories that have been successfully destroyed by the teleportation array will probably be the most powerfully attacked." "

    You're right." Gu Qing also thinks so, and the other party's destruction of the teleportation array does not include this purpose.

    "I'll make the arrangements first." Zhou Tingran said quickly, and immediately went to prepare.

    "I'll go too! I'll go and arrange some rescue supplies." Ji Xiuwen volunteered without Gu Qing's instructions. He knew very well that other territories' opinions on Qingyun City's future were very important.

    This is a crisis with dangers and opportunities.

    As long as Qingyun City gives a satisfactory answer, the plan of Guodu will be self-defeating, and there may even be a reversal.

    The capital of the country is putting all their eggs in one basket, and Qingyun City will naturally accept the move.

    "Okay." Gu Qing nodded.

    As for Bart, Alex and others, they continued to direct the battle, and they would never let the orcs go one step further.

    Although everyone knows that the current situation is dangerous, everyone is still stable, and they are going to their jobs in an orderly manner to arrange things.

    And Gu Qing also quickly released two group tasks.

    [Task 1: Guard Qingyun City. ]

    [Task reward: some contribution, some copper coins]

    [Task 2: Help other territories. 】

    【Task Reward: Some Contributions, Some Copper Coins】

    [Remarks: Under the same conditions, the reward of task 2 is twice as high as that of task 1. ]

    Gu Qing released the two missions directly to the earth survivors in the territory through the system. In addition, they also released them on the forum, the bulletin board of the guild center, and the notice board of the territory.

    In a very short period of time, the news spread throughout the territory, and everyone talked about it.

    On the forum, many Earth survivors are also discussing these two tasks.

    #Fuck, the kingdom of orcs suddenly made a big move, this time it feels very dangerous, how did you choose between mission 1 and mission 2? #

    See the gap between the rewards of the two missions released by the lord, please ask.

    ——"Definitely Mission 2! The reward is so much higher!"

    ——Mission 2 has a high reward, but it's dangerous! The military capabilities of other territories are not as strong as Qingyun City, and it may be dangerous to go there. It can be seen from the double reward that I still prefer to save my life. I can do tasks in Qingyun City. It doesn’t feel good to go to other territories. necessary.

    ——Everyone thinks so, who will rescue other territories by then!

    ——You can let the army of Qingyun City go, they usually take advantage of the super benefits of Qingyun City, and it's time for them to perform.

    ——There must be poison upstairs! These soldiers have been defending the territory during this period of time. You don't want to forget it yourself, and you have appointed someone else.

    ——That’s right, sure enough, in a different world, some people’s minds are still dirty.

    ——I have decided to accept task 2. I am already level 40, so there is nothing to be afraid of.

    ——I believe that Qingyun City and the territory will never let us die. Mission 2 should be dangerous, but the danger is completely controllable.

    ——…

    ——I wonder why the attack on the Beastman Kingdom was so sudden this time? The battle line is so long, and they are still fighting against Qingyun City! If they used the forces that attacked Qingyun City to attack other territories, they would have already captured it, right?

    ——Perhaps the value of Qingyun City is big enough?

    ——Oh, it’s not so big. During this period of time, the orc kingdom consumes a lot. I’m afraid their sacrifices are much better. Fighting against Qingyun City is a disadvantage. There is an inside story behind this.

    ——I also think there is an inside story. I blindly guess that there are human forces behind the orc kingdom. Those weapons are considered sophisticated in this world. They are not as good as Qingyun City. They can sweep other territories. What this world can do, Who do you think?     ——Does the upstairs want to talk about the royal family of the capital? Speaking of Qingyun City, when the prophecy came out, I felt that Qingyun City would definitely be targeted by the capital, and it really was in the back, but it just didn’t make any moves. Now that the big move is coming, it’s fine if you don’t move. Tut tut.     ——This time Qingyun City is in trouble, I am in another territory! I have already heard some people say that the other territories were tired by Qingyun City, and they were unlucky.     ——Damn it, I heard it in other territories as well.     -Me too...     -Cheer up, Qingyun City!     ——…     The discussion is still going on, and a lot of information has been revealed. Those who have been on the forum have basically understood the real culprit behind the scenes.     And those who are not on the forum, those who are a little smarter, have already understood who is behind it.     At this time, Elder Obod of the elves had already approached Gu Qing.     "My lord, do you need our assistance? We can go to the battlefield right away." Elder Obod said as soon as he arrived.     After he received the news, he understood the source of Qingyun City's crisis this time, and his impression of the capital kept falling, especially King Augustine, which had already surpassed his bottom line.     "It's better to be able to help." Gu Qing did not refuse, "It's just that other territories need help more than Qingyun City. Is it convenient to go to other territories? If it's not convenient, stay in Qingyun City."

    Gu Qing knew that the elves have always avoided the world, and now most of the human race are in Qingyun City, and they don't like to go to other people's territories, so she directly asked their wishes.

    "Listen to you." Elder Opold looked at Gu Qing firmly.

    Now that you have chosen Qingyun City and Gu Qing, you must stand firmly behind her.

    "Thank you." Gu Qing looked at Elder Opold seriously, "Don't worry, it's not that dangerous to rescue other territories, I will first use our territory's secret weapon in other territories." "It's the heat you mentioned earlier

    . Gunpowder for weapons? I seem to have heard from the patriarch of the dwarves that it has been successfully developed." "

    Yes." Gu Qing nodded, "I found the last ingredient in the Goblin Kingdom. It was just put into production yesterday, and part of it is already in production." Listening to

    this, Ao Bo Elder De thought of Adeli, who came to Gu Qing's side when he was in the capital, and it was from this goblin that Gu Qing knew the whereabouts of the last ingredient and could make it.

    If Qingyun City didn't house the goblin, it would be basically impossible for that goblin to meet Gu Qing and tell his whereabouts.

    Speaking of it, everything really has a cause and effect.

    In addition, the storming of the orc kingdom happened just after Qingyun City's thermal weapons were produced.

    All of these undoubtedly point to one point.

    That is destiny in Qingyun City.

    Thinking about it, Elder Obod looked at Gu Qing and said, "If this crisis is overcome, then the Human Kingdom will be dominated by Qingyun City.

    " The territory where the mainland has survived the crisis of life and death.

    Gu Qing listened, smiled, his eyes were cold, "It's not important, the important thing is that the credibility of that person will decline, that's what I want to see, he has done so many things, he can't pay any price No need to pay."

    "I'm afraid it's time to know it now. Although I won't say it publicly, I'm afraid I know what he did in secret. He did it this time. No matter whether he succeeds or loses, his credibility may be affected. It's just that Once the society is defeated, his losses will be even greater, and if you want to completely suppress him, you need to obtain evidence, evidence that can be seen on the surface." Elder Opold said.

    "Yeah." Gu Qing nodded.

    If she wants to do it, she must hit him with one blow and pull him off the horse.

    As the two chatted, what happened in Qingyun City at this time was constantly transmitted to various territories through the flow of personnel, which aroused a lot of heated discussions.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 343 343

    【343】Unless... There is a miracle in

    the capital, the palace.

    Palitzel already knew what happened in Qingyun City through the latest news, and couldn't help being stunned when he heard it, pursed his lips, and sent the information to King Augustine.

    Sure enough, when he got the news, King Augustine didn't show any unexpected look on his face. Obviously, he knew about it a long time ago, and he was even very happy about it.

    "This Qingyun City, I'm afraid it will be difficult this time." King Augustine sighed, but there was a bit of gloating in his tone. After waiting for so long, such good news finally came.

    "There are still some rumors in Qingyun City..."

    "Oh, what are you talking about?" King Augustine asked with great interest.

    "It is said that there is a certain territory behind this incident, and the weapons in the hands of the orc kingdom were secretly provided by a certain territory." Palitzel said, looking at King Augustine's expression, and continued, "This territory refers to the The capital."

    King Augustine's expression still didn't change much, he smiled and said, "Rumours are just rumors, there's no need to pay too much attention to them.

    " If there are too many, it is not good for His Majesty the King." Palitzel continued.

    "No, the more you suppress them, the more you will talk, let them go!" Anyway, there is no evidence.

    King Augustine was well aware of rumors, and it was not unheard of before. After Qingyun City was really frustrated by this, the direction of the rumors would easily change, and after a long time, everything would be more likely to dissipate.

    Under such circumstances, if he really did something, it would be more noticeable!

    "Yes." Palitzer nodded, but he had already confirmed the answer in his heart. It was really His Majesty who did it behind his back. The important thing is that he bypassed him.

    Palitzer felt a little uncomfortable.

    Although he opposed His Majesty the King at the beginning, it was all for his sake, but if the other party really wanted to do it, he would do it.

    But bypassing him can only show that His Majesty the King doesn't trust him in this matter.

    What does it mean for a personal guard that the master doesn't trust him?

    King Augustine looked at Palitzel with his head down, paused, and then said, "Palitzel." "

    Yes."

    "What do you think of this matter? Do you think I did it?" ?” King Augustine asked in a deep voice.

    Palitzer was slightly stunned, he knew very well that King Augustine was testing him, to test his attitude towards this matter.

    Sighing, Palitzel said directly: "Whether it is or not, I will always stand by His Majesty the King." It has

    already been done, can he still object?

    His Majesty the King has obviously put all his eggs in one basket, thinking about the "result" of success, never thinking about it, what should we do if we fail?

    He always felt that Qingyun City was not so easy to defeat.

    If Qingyun City overcomes this difficulty in a special way, then the situation will be unfavorable to His Majesty the King. What will His Majesty do then?

    King Augustine listened to Palitzel's words, nodded in his heart, didn't say anything more, but let Palitzel go down directly.

    Afterwards, looking at the news brought back from Qingyun City, he pondered silently, no matter how he planned, he felt that Qingyun City's pass was sad.

    In addition to the palace, many nobles in the capital are also paying close attention to this matter, especially those who are closely related to Qingyun City. They are worried whether Qingyun City can survive this difficulty.

    Duke Gregory found Duke Foster immediately.

    When Duke Foster saw Duke Gregory, he was already prepared.

    He knew that these people might not be able to sit still when they heard the news from Qingyun City.

    And when Duke Gregory arrived, he saw Duke Foster, who was leisurely drinking afternoon tea, with a subtle expression on his face, "Aren't you worried?" "What are you worried about?" "Qingyun City! Can't do it

    this

    time Well, Qingyun City will suffer a lot, just like you and Duke Ross did back then." Duke Gregory couldn't help but said, if Qingyun City is really defeated, His Majesty the King's control over the entire human kingdom will be strengthened again. These great nobles are subject to even more restrictions.

    If it has been like this all the time, they still feel that it is nothing, but who let Qingyun City let them see hope before!

    Having hope and then suddenly shattered, he didn't feel that good, and he didn't believe that Duke Foster would not care.

    After all, Duke Foster believed in Qingyun City more than him before.

    He wanted to know if Duke Foster had the latest information about Qingyun City, in other words, whether Qingyun City had revealed anything to Duke Foster.

    "I remember you were calm last time, why are you so nervous this time." Duke Foster snorted. Does he still remember Duke Gregory's attitude last time?

    "It's not that the situation is different. Now everyone is saying that Qingyun City will implicate several other territories this time, saying that it cannot be the territory predicted, otherwise it will not be said to be rescued, but will bring danger to other territories." Duke Gregory replied.

    "Who do you think released these rumors?" Duke Foster asked back.

    "It's him." Duke Gregory replied, "But these rumors are not the most important thing. The important thing is, can Qingyun City survive this time?" "I don't know.

    " When he was in a hurry, Duke Foster replied, "The reason why I am so leisurely is because I believe in Qingyun City, I believe in Earl Gu Qing, you only heard rumors that Qingyun City may bring other territories, then you have heard that the backer of the Beastman Kingdom is Rumors from the capital?"

    "Yes."

    "This is the game between the capital and Qingyun City." Duke Foster said, "Qingyun City fought back, which shows that she is also prepared. If she is prepared, things may not develop as rumors do." "Earl Gu Qing

    has Tell you something?" Duke Gregory continued.

    Duke Foster shook his head, "Although I have cooperated with Earl Gu Qing, there are some things she will not disclose to me, but I have heard that Qingyun City suddenly imposed martial law on the military factory two days ago. If there is an accident, it is very likely that there will be a breakthrough in weapons."

    "Weapon? Could it be..." Duke Gregory thought of the so-called new weapon with huge lethality that Duke Foster told them back then. , when the ballista appeared, he also believed in Qingyun City's innovation in weapons. If that idea becomes a reality, then Qingyun City may turn against the wind.

    Thinking about it, Duke Gregory couldn't help thinking of another possibility, "What if Qingyun City is not successfully developed?" Duke Foster

    looked at Duke Gregory, "Is there any loss for us?"

    Gray The Duke of Gorey listened and fell silent. Yes, they had nothing to lose, they just continued to be the great nobles who were under one man and over ten thousand people.

    "Qingyun City really failed, but it doesn't mean that His Majesty's hands and feet don't exist anymore. They have seen more nobles, will they still respect His Majesty so much? They are not afraid that His Majesty's mind will be moved one day. On them? This time, His Majesty the King put all his eggs in one basket and won. His position has been stabilized, but it can only be stabilized for a while. As for the future, he has already lost." Duke Foster replied.

    Duke Gregory suddenly understood what Duke Foster meant, "I thought you were completely tied to the big ship in Qingyun City." Unexpectedly,

    to a certain extent, Duke Foster was also so indifferent.

    "It's just reality." Duke Foster made no secret of it. On this point, he and Gu Qing both agree and have their own reservations.

    After this discussion, Duke Gregory relaxed a little.

    Speaking of it, he was just too anxious before, or he was fascinated by the previous fantasy.

    "I didn't expect His Majesty the King to be so ruthless." Returning to the incident itself rationally, Duke Gregory couldn't help but said, this kind of ruthlessness made him feel a little bit afraid.

    If they fall into his hands in the future, will they deal with them in the same way.

    Once the other territories are breached, it is unknown how many people will die here.

    And doing these is just to suppress Qingyun City's reputation in the human kingdom, thinking about it makes them feel crazy.

    At this time, they finally understood why Augustine was able to manage the royal family to the present level. In terms of ruthlessness, no one could compare to him. The actions that were hidden in private before were revealed step by step.

    "In order to maintain his status, he will do anything." Duke Foster mocked.

    "Then shall we give Qingyun City some help? I don't want Qingyun City to lose to him in this game." Duke Gregory said directly.

    "My rescue has already been sent out. If you want, you can send someone there too. I think the lord of Qingyun City will accept your favor." Duke Foster smiled. Although he was waiting for news, the rescue supplies What, it was sent by someone. His thoughts were the same as Duke Gregory's. He hoped that Qingyun City would win.

    "You really are..." Duke Gregory didn't know what to say, he realized that he had just been tricked by Duke Foster.

    "I just hope you are more rational." Duke Foster said calmly, "But our actions can only be done in private, sending troops to rescue or something on the surface, I am afraid it will be too conspicuous, and I have no intention of challenging his authority. "

    Me too," replied Duke Gregory.

    After that, the two didn't talk about this topic anymore, and Duke Gregory quickly bid farewell, he had to go back to prepare supplies for Qingyun City.

    In addition to them, the nobles in the capital and even many territories of the Human Race Kingdom are also paying attention to Qingyun City. Some of the land lords have already received orders not to support Qingyun City. Regarding this, they can only be silent. Pay close attention to the dynamics of Qingyun City, even though some of their territories have been rescued by Qingyun City, but in the face of power, they can only choose to remain silent.

    Of course, there are also those who dare to stand up and help openly.

    "Duke Ross, the soldiers have been summoned." The guards around Duke Ross reported.

    "Go to Qingyun City immediately." Duke Ross ordered.

    The next moment, thousands of troops set off from the teleportation array and headed towards Qingyun City mightily.

    The Duke of Ross naturally followed closely behind.

    But while waiting, the city lord of Pasachus couldn't help standing beside Duke Ross, and said in a low voice: "These soldiers went to Qingyun City, which means that you are standing on the side of Qingyun City, my lord. It’s almost time for the capital to declare war publicly.”

    “So what?” Duke Ross said coldly, “My relationship with the capital has already broken down, and this formal declaration is not far behind.” Some other

    small and medium-sized territories are afraid, but he can not afraid.

    The city lord knew that the Duke of Ross would not listen to persuasion, so he stopped persuading him.

    "Then Lord Lord, you have to be careful in Qingyun City."

    "Yes." Duke Ross nodded.

    After his army had been transferred, he also stepped onto the teleportation array.

    And the news that the Duke of Ross led an army to assist Qingyun City also spread to other territories in a very short period of time.

    Many territories also admire the boldness of the Duke of Ross, but after thinking about it, they will understand.

    Duke Ross's Pasachus City is also a victim like Qingyun City.

    Just in comparison, the damage suffered by Pasachus City is far from being comparable to the current Qingyun City.

    They have already agreed in their hearts, that is, this time Qingyun City is going to be more dangerous than good.

    Unless...a miracle happens.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

344 Chapter 344

    【344】What's the use of such a person?

    Qingyun City.

    Residents in Qingyun City can clearly feel that the atmosphere in the territory is different from the past, and it is a little more heavy.

    After all, not only their territory was attacked, but also the surrounding territories were attacked by orcs, and if other territories were really frustrated, the responsibility would have to fall on Qingyun City.

    After hearing the news, many people couldn't help saying why.

    yes! Why?

    But Qingyun City couldn't stay out of the matter after all. As a part of it, seeing Qingyun City suffer such a big loss, would they feel better?

    And some tourists from other territories couldn't help talking about it.

    "Qingyun City is in trouble this time."

    "It's mainly because of reputation?"

    "In fact, everyone knows what's going on, but if Qingyun City really can't get through this difficulty, in the eyes of others After all, the country is more powerful."

    "Yes! The country does not allow other territories to help, and most of the territories dare not act rashly." "

    ..."

    Just as they were talking, a person came in from outside , opened the mouth with some excitement.

    "Duke Ross of Pasachus City has brought troops to help!"

    A few words instantly made many people in the room lose their voices.

    There are really people who dare to come to help, and it is still a big city.

    After that, some news came back from Tudi.

    "Soldiers from Laya Town also came to help."

    "Soldiers from Ferrol Town also came."

    "And..."

    Some of the territories that have close ties with Qingyun City and are relatively close have sent soldiers. Although the number is large or small, it also represents their intentions to a certain extent.

    "Qingyun City still has a lot of supporters."

    "After all, Qingyun City itself is kind. It saved many territories during the annual beast tide."

    "..."

    The tone changed instantly.

    But more is the joy that Qingyun City can get help.

    At least it proves that Qingyun City is not fighting alone.

    For a good place like Qingyun City, they really don't want to be silenced by some conspiracy.

    But no matter what, this level of Qingyun City is still sad.

    At this time, Gu Qing also knew about the fact that other territories sent people to Qingyun City, so he came directly to see Duke Ross and the others.

    "Thank you all." Gu Qing expressed his gratitude. It is brave to support Qingyun City at this time.

    Especially Pasachus City, as one of the four major cities, the lord itself is still a duke, so supporting Qingyun City in this way can be regarded as openly tearing the face of the king.

    As for the other territories that came to support, they were undoubtedly the territories around the city of Passahes, including the heir of the Duke of Ross.

    This area supports Qingyun City, which can be regarded as a sign that this area is free from the control of the capital, and it can be regarded as a slap in the face of that person.

    Next... I'm afraid there is something waiting for them!

    "What are you being polite about?" Duke Ross said indifferently, then looked at Gu Qing's calm appearance, raised his eyebrows, "Looking at you like this, you don't seem to be worried at all, are you ready?" What he was thinking before coming

    was This time Qingyun City will be very difficult, but unexpectedly, although the atmosphere in Qingyun City is tense, everything is in order, and there are quite a few professionals who signed up to participate in the battle.

    Looking at Gu Qing himself, he didn't look anxious at all.

    In such a situation, he would naturally think that he was ready.

    Indeed, he is the truth.

    Gu Qing listened, but didn't hide it, and said directly: "I will fight back soon, don't worry too much."

    Hearing Gu Qing's resolute words, Duke Ross smiled, and then said: "Then the person I brought?"

    " Let them guard Qingyun City! Qingyun City doesn’t use new weapons so quickly.” Gu Qing said directly that those who can use new weapons can only be their own people for the time being, so some soldiers in Qingyun City must be dispatched. It's just right to come.

    "Or let them go to other territories? Your soldiers have been transferred. What if a territory has malicious intentions and says they are here to help, but it turns out that they are here to make trouble?" Duke Ross subconsciously said, "After all, such a thing is not No."

    At the beginning, his Pasachus City was cheated once.

    "Don't worry, I'm ready." Gu Qing replied, looking at Duke Ross with sympathy, she guessed that Duke Ross must have encountered this.

    The Duke of Ross met Gu Qing's sympathetic eyes, and immediately understood what she was thinking, and said directly: "Then I will wait for your counterattack to succeed, and give us a good sigh of relief.

    " Take a look, not every conspiracy can succeed.

    "Naturally." Gu Qing replied, the other party had done so many things in silence, if he didn't fight back, it would be too aggrieved.

    "I'll wait." Duke Ross responded, and slowly let go of the tension in his heart, and then said: "I haven't been to Qingyun City for a long time, I'll go to Shengyan to have a meal first." Gu Qing was silent, and the

    others She didn't know, but the Duke of Ross, it seems that he went back half a month ago because of the affairs of the territory, and it hasn't been long.

    As for the Shengyan restaurant mentioned by the other party, Gu Qing also felt a little greedy.

    Shengyan is currently the most expensive restaurant in the territory. The chef and owner is the successor of the imperial chef. After coming to Qingyun City, he borrowed a lot of money from the bank and opened a private restaurant directly. The price inside is high, but the taste is really delicious. Absolutely.

    Wan Daotong's private kitchen was directly left behind and became the first choice of many noble businessmen, but even so, many people still couldn't grab the position.

    Of course, as a lord, Gu Qing can still show his face, go there at any time, as long as he has a place at any time.

    Speaking of which, as more and more people came to the territory, all kinds of shops bloomed everywhere in Qingyun City, involving various aspects, Qingyun City became more and more modern.

    And in the future, there will be more and more people.

    Looking at the screen again, Qingyun City now has a population of more than 20 million residents, and the number of temporary residents and tourists can reach 10 million at the peak. According to her understanding, a third-tier city may have a population of 50 million.

    [Host, are you sure you don't want to upgrade the secondary city? ] The system asked again in Gu Qing's mind.

    Thinking of the last answer, Gu Qing planned to make a big one, directly advancing from a first-tier city to a third-tier city.

    Now that the war is imminent, many residents don't know the inside story and are still worried about Qingyun City.

    It is indeed possible to advance the territory directly, which brings some confidence to everyone.

    The next moment, Gu Qing nodded, "Let's advance!"

    Hearing Gu Qing's words, the system immediately took action.

    With Gu Qing's confirmation, the latest information of the territory appeared in front of Gu Qing.

    [Territory: Qingyun City (secondary city)]

    [Reputation: 70 (showing off its sharpness)]

    [Population: 25653253/50000000]

    [Tax rate: 10% (can be adjusted in real time by the lord)]

    [Resources: a little bit]

    [Buildings: market center, guild center, music square, walls, residential buildings, two-story building, commodity building, trading hall, high-level tailor shop, high-level grocery store, high-level warehouse, farmland (high-level), high-level sentry tower, high-level barracks , high-level blacksmith shop, high-level lumberyard, high-level quarry, high-level breeding farm, high-level inn, high-level hospital, high-level mining field, high-level carpentry workshop, high-level bank, high-level college, high-level playground, high-level gymnasium, high-level auction house, Advanced Library, Huahai Park, Theater, Auction House, Bank, Nursing Home, Affiliated Village x2 (not yet opened), Holiday Villa, Mall Building, Commercial Street, Commercial Building, Research Institute, Factories, Zoo, Cultural Palace, Cultural Center , scientific experiment building, concert hall, exhibition hall, logistics station, post office, greenhouse, trading market, arena, tree house, aquarium, arrow tower...] [

    buildings required for next upgrade: satisfied]

    see the last line At that time, Gu Qing was a little bit surprised.

    "Except for the number of people, I have already met all the buildings required by the third-tier city?" [

    Yes, there are many buildings in the host's territory, some of which are repetitive, but they are placed in different places, so they are naturally considered buildings! The construction of Qingyun City has already been over-completed. The construction of the four major cities in the territory of the human race is not as good as yours! 】

    For this point, Gu Qing, who has lived in the capital for a period of time, knows it very well. Although the area of ​​the capital is very large, plus the area of ​​the surrounding towns, there are many buildings that can accommodate them, but they have more land in their hands. In the hands of some nobles, how does it compare with Qingyun City?

    Even though Qingyun City now has a population of tens of millions, there are still a lot of useless areas in the territory. Basically, they are newly released communities and basic supporting facilities that have been built and sold out, and then continue to be laid. The whole thing is benign. cycle.

    After listening, Gu Qing nodded to show that he understood.

    At this time, the system began to continue to announce the benefits after the promotion.

    [Congratulations to the host, the territory has been promoted, from a first-level city to a second-level city, the area of ​​​​the territory has been enlarged, and the reward is 5,000,000 copper coins. ]

    [Congratulations to the host, getting promotion rewards, special building*1]

    Following this announcement, everyone in Qingyun City received such a message.

    As soon as the news came out, many people were instantly stunned.

    Qingyun City advanced? Advance at this time?

    "Qingyun City has been promoted! It's a second-tier city! It's so fast!" " I heard     that Qingyun City

    can be promoted a long time ago, but it's just not."

Tier 1 cities are even better, and I’m afraid they will be able to advance to Tier 3 cities when the population increases.”

    “It’s almost there! After Qingyun City opened the teleportation formation, many people joined it every day. There are so many people applying to join Qingyun City."

    "Fame is not important, the real benefits are, even if something really happened to the surrounding territories this time, my impression of Qingyun City is not It’s changed.”

    “I think Qingyun City is announcing something now?”

    “Announcement of what?”

    “It’s telling the capital that she’s not afraid? Could it be that this time the Beast Kingdom’s all-out attack, Qingyun City is not only supporting itself? If you can survive, can you help other territories to withstand it?"

    "It's really possible, there are other territories to help, and many professionals have signed up to support other territories!"

    "According to the news from other territories, they are not so optimistic. Those territories are not strong enough in terms of defense and military capabilities. You think that all the territories are Qingyun City, and almost all the people are soldiers. The goal of the residents of Qingyun City is to constantly upgrade and develop. There are various occupations and skills, but it is very difficult for the residents of other territories to survive." "

    So these days, many people from those territories come to Qingyun City through the teleportation array."

    " Qingyun City will not plan to evacuate the residents of those territories, and then retreat?" "

    If you do this, the lords of those territories will hate Qingyun City to death, and they all have families behind them, not to mention, If Qingyun City does this, it will definitely lose the hearts of the people, who will dare to make friends with Qingyun City in the future." "

    I am very curious, how Qingyun City will turn the tide."

    "I am also curious."

    "..."

    Promotion to the second-tier city caused A new round of discussions started, and the capital was also the first to receive the news, and it spread quickly.

    In this regard, voices are mixed.

    However, many nobles looked at Qingyun City at this juncture and were still in the mood to advance, and they couldn't help muttering in their hearts.

    Could it be that Qingyun City really has a way to deal with it.

    When the news reached King Augustine's ears, he couldn't help but feel heavy in his heart, but he estimated the situation of Qingyun City, the situation of several other territories, and the situation of the Beastman Kingdom, and he felt a little relieved.

    Unless there is an accident, it will definitely be carried out according to his plan.

    While everyone was watching, the remaining territories were once again violently attacked by the orcs.

    Among them, Abbeville, the most backward town, is almost overwhelmed.

    "My lord, it's not good, some orcs have already entered through the city wall."

    "Have the reinforcements from Qingyun City arrived?" Macaulay, the lord of Abbeville, couldn't help but ask.

    "Not yet."

    Viscount Macaulay's heart sank. He felt that his territory was about to be breached this time. Whoever caused the teleportation array in their territory to be destroyed at the beginning, and the eagle orcs came to tell them The rescue of Qingyun City was being prepared, which gave him some hope.

    But now...

    Looking at the territory he has built, Viscount McCauley gritted his teeth and said, "Continue to recruit professionals, let them stand up for a while, and the reinforcements from Qingyun City will arrive soon." .”

    Qingyun City is their last hope.

    Speaking of which, Viscount Macaulay really didn't blame Qingyun City this time. After all, his relationship with Qingyun City helped his territory a lot, and his territory gradually improved because of the establishment of a teleportation array with Qingyun City. Life is getting happier and happier, but he didn't expect that he would suffer such an indiscriminate disaster. He hated the orcs even more, and what he hated were the people who supported the orcs.

    Don't think he doesn't know how powerful the weapons in the hands of the orcs are this year.

    With the already powerful orcs and those weapons, how can their territory withstand it?

    Viscount Macaulay's heart ached with hatred, but his words began to spread throughout the territory.

    More and more professionals and residents have gathered in front of the city wall to join the battle.

    Also at this time, there was another loud noise, and part of the city wall collapsed, and several orc warriors successfully climbed up the city wall.

    As soon as they climbed the city wall, they instantly reaped the lives of many defenders.

    "I'll fight with you!"

    Some professionals rushed towards the orcs with their weapons when their skills were exhausted, one for one, two for one, three for one... as long as they can kill the orcs.

    But even so, the orcs moved in faster and faster, and when the city gate fell, the town would be over.

    Below, Hyena looked at the city that was about to be breached by them, and excitedly said: "Soldiers of the orc kingdom! Go to me, break through the city wall, kill them all! Snatch them all!" "Rush!" The orc warriors below seemed

    to

    be Seeing this beautiful picture, everyone's passion was also ignited.

    The weapons that smashed into the city gate also compared their strength.

    One hit, two hits... Finally, after many hits, a hole was knocked out of the city wall.

    Then they only need to hit a few more times, and they will be able to break through.

    Macaulay was protected and retreated to a safe place. Looking at the city gate that was almost scrapped, his eyes turned red instantly.

    Just when the city wall was about to be breached, they were keenly aware of movement coming from above them.

    At first glance, it was a group of eagle orcs, and there were one or two humans on their backs.

    Reinforcements are coming!

    "Reinforcement is here! Reinforcement is here!"

    Only after being excited, many people realized that these reinforcements from Qingyun City would not be of much use in terms of numbers.

    Macaulay's complexion changed slightly. Is this the case for the reinforcements from Qingyun City who have been waiting so hard?

    And outside the city wall, Hyena naturally also saw this group of reinforcements, looked at their number, and sneered, "This Qingyun City is also a family that can't be saved. Such a small number of people are of no use." "

    And The eagle orcs who brought them here really disgraced our orcs."

    Just as the hyena was mocking, suddenly, this group of people flew above them, and they flew lower and lower .

    To attack them? What is the use of such a person?

    Thinking about it, I suddenly saw those human races on the eagle orc, and suddenly dropped a lot of black balls.

    what is that?

    The next moment, these small balls fell into the team they were attacking, and the moment they landed, a huge explosion sounded in place.

    Rumble~

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 345 345

    【345】The order from Qingyun City is from

    the sound of the explosion. It can be seen that countless orc warriors were directly blown away, leaving only broken arms and remnants. Most of them lost their breath the moment they landed, and then gradually The land disappeared without a trace, leaving only some survivors crying there.

    Hyena, who was blown away by the aftermath of the explosion, got up and looked at this scene, his pupils shrank involuntarily, and the expression of fear could not help but appear on his face.

    What is that little black ball? Why is it so scary?

    "My lord, retreat quickly! This weapon of the human race is really terrible." A dog orc beside Hyena couldn't help saying, his eyes were full of fear.

    Hyena didn't speak. He looked up at the eagle orcs who had just flown in the sky, and then at the territory that was about to be broken by them, his eyes were full of unwillingness.

    Just a little bit, just a little bit!

    "Rush! Before they attack again, rush into the territory. After rushing in, they will not dare to use that weapon." Hyena insisted.

    "My lord..." the kobold on the side said with some fear.

    The weapons of the Terran are enough to blow them to pieces before they enter the territory of the Terran.

    If they really charge, they don't know how many fighters they will lose.

    "Is what I said no longer effective?" Hyena asked coldly.

    "Yes." The kobold gritted his teeth in response, and then continued to make offensive gestures with the flag.

    Seeing the flag waving, the orc warriors in the rear rushed forward fearlessly, aiming at the city gate.

    Only by breaking through the city gate can they be safe.

    Stimulated by the danger, the orc warriors' offensive became more and more violent.

    The soldiers who originally resisted the orc attack gave them great hope after seeing the people from Qingyun City come to rescue and deal a painful blow to the orc soldier.

    Under such circumstances, morale is naturally very high.

    There are continuous earth and metal professionals using skills to repair the gaps in the city gate.

    At the same time, the orcs who climbed up the city wall were captured one by one.

    When the opponent's rhythm is disrupted, it is time for them to counterattack.

    "My lord, the Qingyun City weapon...is so powerful! What kind of weapon is that? It's so small, but it's so powerful?" The guard beside Viscount Macaulay couldn't help but said.

    Originally, they thought that their territory would be lost, but they did not expect such earth-shaking changes to take place in such a short period of time.

    Qingyun City is really too powerful.

    With just a few people, they can defeat thousands of troops and turn the whole situation around.

    It is inevitable that admiration will arise in my heart.

    Hearing the guard's words, Viscount Macaulay couldn't help sighing in his heart, "Yes! Qingyun City is indeed powerful." How many

    lords desire to have such a powerful territory.

    However, he felt that he might not be able to do it in this life, but it would be fine if he could cooperate with Qingyun City.

    At least Qingyun City can give them shelter in the territory, instead of stabbing them in the back like some territories.

    "This time, I will definitely be able to repel those orcs so that they don't dare to attack." The guard said expectantly, and then looked at the eagle orcs who flew close again, and said excitedly: "They are coming again!" Sure enough, when the eagle

    orcs While flying over the sky, the people on the eagle orc's back dropped shells one by one again.

    Rumbling...

    As the explosion sounded again and again, the orc warriors under the city wall were bombed again.

    Those orc warriors who were attacking the city were overturned one by one, basically ten to seven, and the casualty rate was frighteningly high.

    Even though soldiers continued to make up for it, they were terrified seeing the tragic scene.

    Such a magical weapon made them feel a sense of fear deep in their hearts, and they felt from the bottom of their hearts that they were no match for such a weapon.

    When the momentum is affected, the combat power will naturally be weakened a lot, and the second attack makes them unable to concentrate on fighting at all.

    "My lord, no, if the fight continues, we will not be able to break the contract. In addition, our people cannot withstand such bombing." The kobold whispered beside Hyena.

    Seeing his clan members die one by one, he felt very uncomfortable.

    At this time, if there is no way to restrain Qingyun City's new weapons, it can already be declared that their plan to invade the human race this time has failed!

    At this time, it is best for them to retreat, and at the same time pass the news to several other teams to let them retreat.

    Qingyun City can come here for rescue, and it can also go to other territories for rescue. When the weapon is released, it will only bring them endless casualties.

    Since they participated in the war, they were not afraid of sacrifice, but what they were afraid of was unnecessary sacrifice.

    This weapon is too powerful, completely beyond their imagination.

    Who knows if there is a stronger one.

    "Their weapons only bombed around the city wall, but not us. It must be limited." Hyena gritted his teeth. Of course he knew the impact of this weapon on them, but the more sacrifices he made, the more reluctant he was.

    Originally thought that they would be able to win by dividing their troops, but unexpectedly, they suffered heavy losses instead.

    After returning, how would he gain a foothold in front of the jackals and the others?

    And just after Hyena finished speaking, the eagle orc had brought the soldiers from Qingyun City to the city wall.

    Viscount Macaulay hurried up to greet him, "Thank you all for your rescue, I am really grateful, without you, our territory might not be able to hold on."

    Viscount Macaulay was really excited at this time, and he was really grateful.

    "Our territories are close, and the orc kingdom is our common enemy. Under such circumstances, it is natural to help each other." The visitor said directly, and then without talking nonsense, he directly took out a few weapons, and instantly filled the crowd. The whole lot.

    "These are..." Macaulay looked around curiously, feeling like a trebuchet, but it didn't feel quite like it.

    "It's the same as the shells we just used, except that these weapons can be directly selected and projected, and they are more powerful." "More powerful?

    " Viscount Macaulay was stunned. The so-called shells thrown by the opponent just now They were shocked enough, but there was something even more powerful?

    "Yes, it's just that we need training to use this weapon. Only we can use it. We will use these weapons to defend the city now." The

    visitor said, and as soon as he gave an order, several people immediately asked the defenders to cooperate with them to move the gun carriage. It was sent directly to the window of the city wall, and then a larger shell was taken out and loaded directly. After aiming at the main camp where Hyena and the others were located in the distance, the fuse was directly ignited.

    Then, in the sight of everyone, there was a loud bang, and the cannonball headed towards them like an arrow off the string.

    At the same time, the few people who were not assigned to the cannon carriage directly took out the guns, and once they encountered the orcs climbing up, they directly sprayed out flames.

    "Ah~~" With a tragic cry, the orc's body was ablaze with flames, and his hand broke away from the city wall at once, and then fell heavily on the city wall.

    The soldiers looking around clearly felt the difference of these flames. They had used flames to deal with the orcs who were besieging the city before, but those flames seemed nothing to them, and they were extinguished before they even caused any damage to them. , but these flames are different, as hard to clear as a gangrene attached to the bone.

    Also at the same time, the cannonballs thrown by the gun cart landed in the camp one after another. With a loud noise, the ground seemed to shake a little bit. The flames ignited, the dust was flying, and the smoke was lingering. It is unclear what happened to the place where it was hit.

    After the smoke cleared, everyone could clearly see huge craters where the shells fell.

    The people who saw clearly were dumbfounded.

    The shells loaded by this cannon cart are obviously more powerful than the small shells just now, and the range is wider. If you use this to attack the city, I am afraid that few territories can withstand it?

    Everyone's admiration for Qingyun City couldn't help but increase a bit.

    Macaulay watched, his eyes showing a bit of shock.

    With such a sharp weapon in Qingyun City, why not be strong?

    And the powerful Qingyun City, how can it not make people want to follow from the bottom of their hearts!

    Just when Viscount Macaulay was fascinated, several people on the side clapped their hands and said: "After the production is completed, this is the first experiment, and the effect is good." The product produced by the dwarves must be a high-quality product

    !

    Really zero error.

    Macaulay: "..."

    - first time? ? ?

    It seemed that he found something wrong with what he said, and quickly shifted: "Although it is the first experiment, our manufacturing is relatively strict, and there are basically no problems." "Naturally." Viscount Macaulay said quickly

    . He has nothing to worry about.

    Then, he set his sights on the orc camp outside.

    The originally massive team was now scattered, and many orc warriors were lost, and their faces were somewhat pale.

    "My lord, my lord..." In the line, someone kept calling Hyena.

    Just now a cannonball came down, and it happened to be aimed in the direction of the hyena.

    Naturally, some orcs who had escaped from death anxiously searched for him.

    He is the head coach of the first army. If he is gone, the whole team will really be broken up.

    "Cough, cough, cough..." At this moment, a coughing sound came from under a layer of soil. When a few cronies heard it, it was clearly the sound of Hyena, and hurried forward to dig him out.

    Hyena got up directly from the soil, looking at his wounds and scrapped equipment, his face was frighteningly gloomy.

    If he didn't have these equipments himself, he might have to explain it here today.

    Looking at the city wall in the distance, Hyena gritted his teeth, "Withdraw troops!"

    "Withdraw troops!" Hyena gave the order, and the cronies around him instantly increased their voices, spreading their voices throughout the entire area.

    When the orcs who survived the siege heard the sound, they turned around and ran back, without their previous arrogance.

    In a short while, all the orcs had withdrawn from this territory, and only the remaining traces proved what happened here.

    "The orcs have retreated! The orcs have retreated!"

    In the territory, no matter whether they were soldiers, professionals or residents, after hearing the news of the orcs' retreat, they all cried with excitement and joy.

    Their territory is saved!

    The moment Viscount Macaulay was sure that the orcs had really retreated, he relaxed.

    Thank you Qingyun City.

    Then, his eyes slowly became firmer.

    From then on, he only obeyed Qingyun City's orders!

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

346 Chapter 346

    [346] I want to see someone's face after hearing the news with my own eyes

    . "The orcs have retreated. After we go back to report, there will be special personnel to repair the teleportation array. After the teleportation array is connected, our territory will also send some rescues. Supplies come here." While Viscount Macaulay was thinking, Ye Yangxia, the Qingyun City soldier who led the rescue team, had already spoken to him.

    Viscount Macaulay felt a little surprised when he heard it, and quickly refused: "No, no, you have helped us enough. I can rebuild the territory, and I can do it myself. There are still some supplies in the warehouse of the territory." The other party took

    out These weapons can be seen to be extremely expensive at first glance, and they probably consume a lot of resources. He doesn't want to be cheap and act good.

    "Our territory doesn't provide much humanitarian support. Our lord has said that if it wasn't for those orcs who couldn't attack for a long time, they wouldn't shift their targets to you." Ye Yangxia continued, implying a test .

    Viscount McCauley had never heard of the rumors outside, and when he heard someone say this, he immediately refuted, "It has nothing to do with Qingyun City. When there was no Qingyun City, wouldn't the Orc Kingdom choose targets in our territories? Existence itself diverts the target for us."

    Hearing what Viscount Macaulay said, the corners of Ye Yangxia's mouth twitched indistinctly. Yeah, people who listen to rumours are really stupid, the veritable kind, whether they mean it or not.

    He said meaningfully, "Not everyone thinks like the Viscount."

    Viscount Macaulay was taken aback for a moment, what does this mean? Someone blamed Qingyun City? who?

    Just when he was about to ask, Ye Yangxia had already changed the subject, "I'll go back and report the situation first." "

    Okay." Viscount Macaulay replied immediately, looking at the few people who stayed behind with the artillery carriage in the distance, he felt It's also a lot more stable.

    He has no opinion on Qingyun City using its own weapons. He has seen the power of these weapons just now, so how can Qingyun City rest assured that these weapons fall into the hands of others? They don't dare to rest assured. Who would have thought that some of the soldiers in their own territory would be bribed, and it was because of this that the teleportation array would be destroyed. Otherwise, they would have received the news and strictly guarded against it.

    As for the question just now, he didn't ask any more. It should be something happened in the outside world. After the teleportation array is opened and he can freely enter and leave Qingyun City, he should be able to know what happened.

    He also had a premonition that these voices might have something to do with the capital.

    Thinking of this, Viscount Macaulay asked, "How about the other territories?"

    "Some teleportation arrays were not destroyed, and their rescue would be earlier, but there are also territories whose teleportation arrays were also destroyed. There are other teams in our territory to rescue."

    "Are there also these artillery vehicles over there? Our side is fine, do you want to go there to rescue?" Viscount Macaulay said, thinking of the orc army that had just retreated, they suffered such heavy losses, Probably won't come again, right?

    These weapons are so powerful, but I have never heard of them before, and the other party also said that this is the first experiment, and I am afraid that they have already been sent to them after they have just been researched, and the output must be limited.

    "Basically, gunpowder and artillery vehicles are allotted, and the numbers are given in different quantities according to different situations. Your territory suffered the most violent attacks, and you were allocated the most. Speaking of which, we Qingyun City didn't even have time to use them! It's all used to save you." Ye Yangxia still paid tribute to her lord and territory.

    "The grace of Qingyun City, I remember." Viscount Macaulay said seriously, "I and my territory will definitely obey Qingyun City's orders in the future." Now that he has made up his mind, he is naturally willing to swear his

    loyalty, After settling in the territory, he would naturally go to Qingyun City to show his sincerity to the lord of Qingyun City, but now, he is also willing to clearly express his position.

    Ye Yangxia was really surprised when he heard Viscount Macaulay say that. All he wanted was to make a good sale for Qingyun City, but what did this person mean, as if he wanted to join Qingyun City?

    Seeing Ye Yangxia's unexpected appearance, Viscount Macaulay was also very moved in his heart, Qingyun City came to rescue them but never thought about this, it was too kind.

    It is also very safe to hang out with such a territory, and don't have to worry about being stabbed unsuspectingly at any time.

    Viscount Macaulay felt terrified in his heart.

    "When my territory is stable, I will go to Qingyun City to see the Earl." Viscount Macaulay continued, further expressing his determination.

    Ye Yangxia came back to her senses and said with a smile: "You are welcome."

    Then Ye Yangxia called the eagle orcs who were waiting at the side, and a group of people left in a hurry.

    Viscount Macaulay looked at Ye Yangxia and the others in the distance, especially the eagle orcs who were supporting them. At this moment, he was really in the mood to think about these orcs used by Qingyun City.

    In their eyes, the orcs have always been extremely vicious, but Qingyun City can subdue them and let them be used by Qingyun City, even they are willing to face their clansmen.

    But speaking of it, Qingyun City is probably the only one that can do this.

    He has learned that in Qingyun City, as long as all races become residents of Qingyun City, they will enjoy the rights of Qingyun City residents, including goblins and orcs.

    It is extremely difficult to do this. How could it be possible to do this in other territories where nobles are rampant.

    Qingyun City, the only Qingyun City.

    **

    On the other side, Ye Yangxia has returned to Qingyun City after a while.

    When I came back, I was already listening to the discussions in the city.

    What is being discussed is nothing else, but the fact that Qingyun City has produced gunpowder and has succeeded.

    Those territories that were not destroyed by the teleportation array have already successfully bombed the orcs back by relying on the gunpowder delivered by Qingyun City.

    Not only successfully saved those territories, but also caused the orc army to retreat and flee.

    "Hahaha, our territory is really powerful. I don't know when we made gunpowder." "

    I was shocked when I heard it!"

    "Yes, I was stunned when the news just came back. Oh, cannonballs, cannon carriages, □□… have already been built, it’s really awesome.”

    “Yes! In this age of magic, gunpowder is still a powerful weapon!”

    "The problem is, if you bombard those orc legions, throw any one at random, it will blow up a piece, and there is no time limit, you can bomb as long as you want, without any effort, can those orcs not be afraid?"

    "It's so refreshing to hear the news! I was really aggrieved when I heard someone in the territory spread that those territories were suffering because of Qingyun City. They clearly said that they might be attacked by orcs even without Qingyun City. It can all be blamed on Qingyun City, and I knew it was an excuse at that time, and now they can't even use this excuse."

    "The territory is really amazing!"

    "It should be related to the martial law at the factory some time ago, it is indeed necessary! Such a precious thing." "I have been

    hearing you talking about gunpowder and gunpowder, and I have also heard news that gunpowder made those territories The besieging orcs have retreated, can you tell me what gunpowder is? Why do you all know, but I haven’t heard of it?” “I want to know too,

    I came to Qingyun City from outside.”

    “Brother, come, I Let me give you some science..."

    "It's so powerful!!! Then why didn't we use it in Qingyun City? If it was used, I would just see it!" "

    That's because it was just manufactured and the output is limited. We took it from our territory Help other territories, wait, if it is produced, it will definitely be used.”

    “No, maybe not.”

    “Huh?”

    “Wait for the orcs in other territories to come back, the orcs outside our territory are afraid Yes, I have to return."

    "Hahaha, it makes sense." "

    Go around, Qingyun City's "Daily" has published a page dedicated to gunpowder, and will introduce in detail the gunpowder that we have produced in Qingyun City. Hurry up and buy it."

    "Let's go! Go, go!"

    "..."

    All kinds of comments reached Ye Yangxia's ears, and the corners of Ye Yangxia's mouth could not help but twitch.

    That's how powerful they are in Qingyun City.

    After a while, Ye Yangxia came directly to the barracks to report back.

    In the barracks, Gu Qing and the others had already listened to several waves of reports.

    Almost every one of them brought back good news.

    It was expected for Gu Qing who knew the gunpowder situation, but it was really shocking for Duke Ross and other people who came to help.

    After hearing Ye Yangxia say that Abbeville, the most dangerous territory, had withdrawn from the orc army, they all became a little numb.

    The corner of the Duke Ross's mouth opened a big arc, and he said directly to Gu Qing: "Count Gu Qing, your territory always surprises people unexpectedly, I am so happy, I really want to see that person collect What a face after hearing the news!"

    Qingyun City, relying on a weapon to completely reverse the unfavorable situation, is really so refreshing! ! !

    Hearing Duke Ross's unceremonious words, the others couldn't help but twitch their mouths, and only Duke Ross dared to say that.

    But yes! Qingyun City really shattered a conspiracy by relying on its own strength, and it also completely highlighted Qingyun City.

    With the strength shown by Qingyun City, the secret weapon of gunpowder, and the righteousness shown by Qingyun City in helping several other territories, I am afraid that many territories will surrender to Qingyun City.

    At any time, strength is the foundation for a territory to gain a foothold.

    In this battle, Qingyun City used his strength to tell other territories how strong he was.

    Gu Qing listened, and also smiled, "I don't know what kind of face it is, anyway, I'm very happy that I defeated the orcs." "

    You are happy, and some people are not happy." Duke Ross continued to speak bluntly .

    Gu Qing just smiled and said nothing, while the others were not prepared to participate in this topic, they just wanted to be secretly happy in their hearts.

    Duke Ross continued: "Speaking of which, I've only heard about the power of gunpowder. I wonder if I can have a chance to see it?"

    Gu Qing listened, and replied: "The gunpowder produced in the past two days has been supplied to other territories. The ones produced should be able to be used in Qingyun City."

    "Well, then I must see the power of these gunpowder with my own eyes." Duke Ross said with a smile.

    His mood is really comfortable now, unprecedentedly comfortable.

    Seeing His Majesty the King Augustine suffer such a big loss on Qingyun City, it is really very comfortable!

    Once again, I want to see with my own eyes his face after knowing the news!

    At this time, O'Neill and others, who were listening to all kinds of talk about gunpowder in Qingyun City, already had a bad feeling after reading the gunpowder introduced in the Qingyun City newspaper.

    It is His Majesty the King who is in a bad mood, and their situation is not good.

    They have been in Qingyun City for so long, knowing that Qingyun City is developing new weapons, but they have not been able to find out the news, which made Qingyun City come back against the wind under many crises.

    "O'Neill, what shall we... do?" One of the people under his hand said, his face pale.

    "Let's pass the news back first!" O'Neill gritted his teeth.

    And when O'Neill sent the news back to the capital, the news about Qingyun City had already reached the capital, setting off waves of turmoil.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

347 Chapter 347

    [347] affected the entire human kingdom

    Foster Manor.

    Duke Foster was also happy instantly after receiving the news.

    Qingyun City, sure enough, did not disappoint him!

    good! Really good!

    The butler at the side looked at Duke Foster's happy expression, and silently bowed his head.

    Soon, there were servants outside to report.

    "Your Excellency, Duke Gregory is here."

    "Please come in." Duke Foster said with a smile in his eyes.

    Soon, the figure of Duke Gregory appeared in front of Duke Foster.

    "Sit." Duke Foster greeted Duke Gregory to sit down, still holding Qingyun City's daily newspaper in his hand, and the smile on his mouth remained for a long time.

    Seeing Duke Foster like this, the corners of Duke Gregory's mouth twitched unconsciously, "Many people are talking about Qingyun City now." "

    How do you say it?" Duke Foster asked with great interest. .

    "Probably because Qingyun City is very powerful, but the most talked about are the new weapons of Qingyun City. Those weapons are described too powerfully, but the reality should be no different. Otherwise, those orcs would not escape so easily. I really want it." See some of those weapons." Duke Gregory's tone was also full of appreciation.

    This is probably the weapon that the lord of Qingyun City promised them to enable Qingyun City to have the strength to fight against the capital.

    Didn't realize it was actually made.

    "I'll see you later when I have a chance." Duke Foster said directly, his eyes lit up a little.

    "With these weapons, will we be able to realize what Marquis Gu Qing said..." Duke Gregory asked tentatively. With the weapons, their success rate may be much higher. What is needed now seems to be This is evidence of His Majesty's actions.

    They have some in their hands, and Marquis Gu Qing must also have some in his hands.

    The time and place are right, he feels that the time has come.

    Duke Foster listened, his eyes flashed, what Duke Gregory said was also what he wanted.

    After waiting for so long, it finally came. Finally, there was an existence that could make him slump, and he couldn't wait for it.

    "I don't know Marquis Gu Qing's plan." Duke Foster replied, "To achieve that, the existence of Qingyun City and Gu Qing is very important. How about it.

    "Marquis Gu Qing should also agree with our seizure of power, but she probably won't come out ahead. "Duke Gregory thought of Gu Qing who was negotiating conditions with them at the beginning, and he said it honestly.

    If Gu Qing is willing to stand up, the topic of the day is not a proposal, but a discussion of strategies.

    Everything Qingyun City is doing now seems to be passive. Counterattack.

    What Qingyun City has been doing is to develop itself, as if the strength of the territory is more important than anything else.

    Speaking of which, the development concept of Qingyun City can be seen by normal people, and I don’t know why that person has been holding on to Qingyun. If he doesn't do these things, maybe Qingyun City won't be in trouble with the capital.

    It's probably because he was fascinated by the prophecy, or he used his own thoughts to look at other people, which changed the situation to such a point However ,

    everything is known beforehand. At this time, it is more in their interest to try to bring down the king.

    "Maybe she has changed her mind now. "Duke Foster said meaningfully. After all, Qingyun City has encountered many crises during this period of time. He gave it to him.

    Duke Gregory listened and let out a sigh of relief, "Then let's wait for Qingyun City to solve the current situation. Trouble, let's go to Qingyun City to find out what's going on! "

    Next is Qingyun City's world!

    "Think about it, that guy might not be in a good mood right now." Duke Foster said, his expression full of gloating.

    Seeing Duke Foster's appearance, Duke Gregory paused.

    That person is really unpopular!

    He is also happy!

    **

    Royal Palace.

    King Augustine's face was gloomy after the news of Qingyun City came back, and the servants who served him were all cautious and did not dare to take a breath.

    "Go down." After an unknown amount of time, King Augustine said in a deep voice.

    The next moment, all the servants filed out.

    Only King Augustine and Palitzel were left at the scene.

    "Your Majesty, Qingyun City's weapons are too much of a threat to us." After receiving the news, Palitzer's mood sank again and again.

    After all, they were one step too late, and had Qingyun City develop a new weapon before their plan succeeded.

    And the new weapon is still such a powerful one.

    Orcs can be beaten and feared. If they are used to attack a city...it's creepy to think about it.

    Especially Qingyun City must know that they are scheming behind the scenes.

    He is really worried about His Majesty's situation now.

    King Augustine listened, and glanced at Palitzer coldly, "So you want me to bow down to Qingyun City, right?"

    Augustine didn't know that he was doomed.

    He really didn't think that Qingyun City could even manufacture this kind of weapon. If he knew it earlier, he would have known it earlier... It's a pity that everything was not known earlier.

    The relationship between him and Qingyun City has long been doomed to confrontation.

    If he is strong, Qingyun City is weak.

    If Qingyun City is strong, he is weak.

    Now the tables have turned.

    Thinking of this, he felt a little depressed.

    But even so, it is impossible for him to lower his head high, in a word.

    A king is a king, and a loser is also a king.

    "No, I'm just hoping..." Palitzer stopped mid-sentence.

    There's nothing they can do now.

    "Forget it, don't look like this, so what if Qingyun City has such a powerful weapon, I forgive him for not daring to attack the capital easily." King Augustine said calmly, "With the background of Qingyun City, those who want to ban the royal family Existence is impossible."

    "But if she unites with some nobles..." Palitzer also understands this truth, the danger of Qingyun City is even more dangerous because some nobles want to use Qingyun City to act.

    For example, the Duke of Ross.

    He stood behind Qingyun City with a clear banner.

    One of the four major cities has gone.

    In addition, there are Duke Foster and Duke Gregory.

    He had just received the news that Duke Gregory went to find Duke Foster after knowing the news about Qingyun City.

    These two people have great respect for His Majesty the King, but who knows if there is any careful thought behind it.

    The relationship between the royal family and the nobility itself is a check and balance relationship.

    When the royal family is strong, they can only bow their heads, but once they see the loopholes, they will definitely make the loopholes bigger and seek greater and more benefits from the royal family.

    In this way, the four major cities have gone to the third.

    Coupled with the rising star of Qingyun City, it is enough to force His Majesty the King.

    "I have ruled the kingdom for so many years, and naturally I have also managed some forces. Whoever wins and who loses is not the end yet!" King Augustine said coldly, his eyes darkened.

    A temporary defeat is nothing, let's see who can have the last laugh.

    Qingyun City is strong, he just needs to avoid the edge for now.

    Just understanding this truth does not mean that the process of doing so will not be aggrieved.

    Palitzel pursed his lips while listening, "I just want to wrong Your Majesty."

    King Augustine squinted at Palitzel while listening, "What is this grievance?"

    He said so, but The hand on the side held it tightly, and the nails were about to dig into the flesh.

    Perceiving the stiff atmosphere, Palitzer lowered his head, as if he had said something he shouldn't have said.

    I don't know how long it took, but King Augustine continued to speak again, as if inadvertently asked: "Is there anything outside now?" "It's just that there is

    more talk about the gunpowder in Qingyun City." Palitzel replied.

    As soon as the words fell, a voice came from outside the door.

    "Your Majesty, His Royal Highness Crony, please see me."

    King Augustine's attention fell outside, and he said "Enter" directly.

    The next moment, Croni's figure appeared in front of him.

    "I have met my lord father." Crony saluted respectfully.

    "Is there something wrong?"

    "Father, everyone outside is saying that the weapons of Qingyun City are very powerful, and they also mentioned the prophecy, saying that Qingyun City is indeed the legendary territory that led the continent of Ordin through the crisis. Where is it, this Qingyun City is really too arrogant." Crony said, his tone could not hide his anger.

    Originally, he heard that Qingyun City was going to suffer at the hands of the orcs. He didn't know how happy he was. He turned a deaf ear to the rumors that his father was plotting behind his back. He slapped the royal family and slapped his father in the face.

    He was really angry when he thought of those people talking about their incompetence behind their backs.

    No, I will go to the palace to report immediately.

    At least some of those remarks should be suppressed as well.

    Don't think he doesn't know, these remarks came from Qingyun City.

    Hearing the word prophecy, embarrassment flashed in King Augustine's eyes.

    "Okay!" Seeing that Colony was going to continue to say something, King Augustine stopped him sharply, "This matter is not allowed to be mentioned again, and the outside world can discuss whatever they want. As a royal family, where is your self-cultivation? "

    "But..." Croni said reluctantly, "Could it be that Qingyun City is allowed to be so arrogant?" "

    You have met the lord of Qingyun City, do you think you can deal with her?" Augustine asked back .

    It wasn't possible before, and it's even more impossible now!

    "Since it's a rumor, then it can only be a rumor. You still want to admit in front of others that I'm supporting the orcs behind their backs?"

    Crony froze in place as he listened, and his mind suddenly became clear.

    "Father, I'm just in a hurry."

    Crony understood very well what Qingyun City's victory this time meant.

    As a prince of the royal family, he still wants to inherit his father's throne in the future, but that is when their royal status is stable.

    If the existing dominance cannot be maintained, is the throne still useful?

    "It hasn't reached that point yet, what are you in a hurry for?" King Augustine snapped.

    "But..."

    "Shut up! Do you need to worry about it? Don't worry about it until you sit in my position!" King Augustine snorted coldly.

    Croni listened, and hurriedly said: "Son, don't dare."

    "If you don't dare, get out."

    "Yes, son, leave." After speaking, Cronie fled in despair.

    He didn't expect his father to lose such a big temper.

    It was also at the moment of quitting that he realized that Father was not as indifferent as he appeared.

    Immediately afterwards, Crony saw several nobles rushing into the palace, and he recognized them. These nobles were all his father's cronies.

    Are they also worried about the threat of Qingyun City?

    Qingyun City!

    When Gu Qing was in the capital before, Croni's feelings were not so strong.

    But now, he deeply felt the meaning contained in this name.

    The existence of Qingyun City has affected the entire human kingdom.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 348 348

    【348】Leaving aside the turmoil in the capital of the orc

    kingdom , let us say that the orcs who were repelled that day have fled one after another, and the direction of escape is the outer orc territory.

    Only in this place can they truly feel at ease.

    terrible!

    Qingyun City is really terrifying! To create such a terrible weapon.

    Most of the orcs escaped death by a narrow margin, and most of them watched their companions being blown to pieces before disappearing. That scene left a heavy shadow in their hearts.

    After hearing some loud noises, their whole body will be startled, typical post-traumatic syndrome.

    Such an army, not to mention attacking the territory of the human race, would not be able to fight normally if someone came to the door!

    When Hyena heard his confidant tremblingly talking about the situation of the soldiers, his whole heart couldn't help but clenched.

    "There are still teams coming back now. They have all been bombed. There are many new weapons in Qingyun City. No one dares to stay within the territory of the human race. They are all afraid, and some have already said they want to go back. , the only ones who are intact are some orcs who act as logistics, and the others are missing arms and legs, like the orcs, they are the vanguards, and there is almost no good meat on their bodies, and there are two like orcs who died on the battlefield... ..." As he spoke, the kobold couldn't help crying bitterly.

    Too bad for them this time!

    Hyena pursed his lips. He knew that this time the attack on the human territory would suffer heavy losses, but he did not expect it to be so miserable.

    It was also at this time that Hyena suddenly realized that this group of orc warriors were mainly kobolds and tauren.

    His complexion changed slightly, and he hurriedly asked, "Have any of our soldiers escaped from Qingyun City?"

    "No...no." The confidant was asked, and subconsciously replied. After reacting, his whole body trembled, "Could it be...the orcs in Qingyun City have been wiped out?

    " The team supported by the soldiers in the city has been bombed badly. In the base camp of Qingyun City, I am afraid that they have also suffered a devastating blow, right?

    Hearing this, Hyena frowned, his first thought was the same, but he quickly realized it.

    The orcs who attacked Qingyun City were the most. No matter how powerful the bombing of Qingyun City was, it was impossible to wipe out their entire army, at least some of them would escape back.

    And now there are no deserters from Qingyun City, which can only prove that they have not been bombed yet.

    Hyena's eyes sank.

    He guessed right before that the number of weapons that can be bombed in Qingyun City must be limited in number. Qingyun City itself has the strength to deal with Jackal Lin and them, so they rescued other territories with weapons.

    That makes sense.

    Even if they guessed it, that weapon would not be able to give them any resistance at all. No matter how many orcs there were, they would only die in the end.

    But... Hyena suddenly thought that Qingyun City used those weapons to support other territories to repel them. After they retreated, who would Qingyun City deal with with the weapons in its hands? Naturally, they had to deal with the jackals.

    At this moment, a dark thought rose in Hyena's heart.

    If Jackal Lin and the others suffered a big loss in Qingyun City like himself, then he would not be the only one who was trained after returning.

    It's just that the thought just came up, but it was quickly suppressed by the hyena.

    Receiving some training is nothing compared to the lives of the clansmen.

    "Let's go to Qingyun City now." Hyena stood up and said, he was the one who could calm down and report the news the fastest.

    "Go to Qingyun City? That's their base camp..." The confidant at the side felt his legs go limp when he heard the words Qingyun City.

    "The jackal forest and the others may not have received the bombing yet, but if they go late, it will be too late!" Hyena Hei said, and immediately called out the names of several people to follow him to Qingyun City.

    **

    Qingyun City.

    Qingyun City has fully restored contact with several lost territories, and almost every territory has sent back good news. Now they have begun to rebuild their territories, and the lords of each territory have sent their sincere thanks to Gu Qing.

    All kinds of rare treasures were continuously delivered to Gu Qing.

    At the same time, many lords of the territories came to the door in person after learning about Qingyun City's great achievements.

    One is for celebration, and the other is for Qingyun City's new weapon.

    Who is not curious about Qingyun City, a weapon that can scare off orcs? Some territories that know Qingyun City sells weapons are wondering whether Qingyun City will sell such weapons, and if they do, will they have a chance to buy them.

    If these lords avoided Qingyun City and Gu Qing like snakes and scorpions before, now they are rushing towards Qingyun City and Gu Qing.

    For these territories, Gu Qing does not see all of them, at least those territories that refused Qingyun City’s request for help before, Gu Qing temporarily put them into the blacklist, and those who can see Gu Qing in the end will rescue part of Qingyun City, or follow them. She's okay.

    Among them, Melville came on behalf of his father, the Duke of Foster.

    "Marquis Gu Qing, my father asked me to greet you, and he will come to visit you in a few days." Melville was respectful when facing Gu Qing.

    Now he only has sincere respect for Gu Qing, after all, he is an existence that can get along with his father on an equal footing.

    In addition to everything I know now, I am completely overwhelmed by Gu Qing's ability.

    Thinking back to the first time he wanted to capture Qingyun City, he wanted to go back and hammer his own head, and he was glad that he didn't have any trouble with Qingyun City back then.

    "Well, I see. You can tell him that I welcome his arrival very much." Gu Qing nodded and said, for the Duke of Foster, although he did not directly send troops to support him, he also gave himself a lot of financial support , Gu Qing is still willing to give this face.

    Melville breathed a sigh of relief when he heard what Gu Qing said. The relationship between Marquis Gu Qing and his father seems to be really good.

    Looking at Gu Qing who looked calm again, Melville hesitated for a moment.

    "If you have any questions, just ask!"

    "I just want to ask, is Qingyun City willing to sell the gunpowder and related firearms mentioned in the Qingyun City Daily?" Melville still summoned up his courage to ask .

    This is a question that many territories want to ask, they thought, and he naturally thought about it too.

    They can all understand that if they have this weapon, they can easily deal with the next beast horde.

    After all, the current rumor is that the annual beast tide has changed, and who knows whether the ordinary beast tide will also change.

    They are really afraid that their territory will not be able to withstand the attacks again and again.

    "Production is limited, not for sale." Gu Qing replied directly.

    The existence of gunpowder is epoch-making for this world, and its power is huge. She will not easily sell such a weapon when the situation is unclear.

    Hearing this answer, Melville was a little disappointed, but he also felt it was right.

    Whoever invents such a weapon will not sell it easily, what if it is researched by others.

    "But it's only temporary. After the production increases, Qingyun City will consider selling it. Of course, at least wait for the situation in Qingyun City to stabilize." Gu Qing said meaningfully. Take control.

    The most important raw material is in the goblin kingdom.

    When Melville heard this, he was instantly satisfied, as long as he had the opportunity to buy it.

    It was also at this time that someone came in and whispered something in Gu Qing's ear, and Melville immediately withdrew tactfully.

    After he came out, he was immediately surrounded by many lords of the territory. Of course, all those who surrounded him were those who had some friendship with Melville.

    "How is it? Is the Marquis willing to sell it?"

    Melville looked at the longing faces, paused, and shook his head, "The production is limited, so we won't sell it for the time being. If you want to sell it, you have to wait for the situation in Qingyun City to stabilize. You know, Qingyun City is also facing internal and external troubles now."

    When Melville spoke, he also made a point of connotation.

    When the other lords heard it, they immediately understood.

    The reason why Qingyun City has such words is not because there are people behind the scenes supporting the orcs to attack Qingyun City. Even though Qingyun City repelled the orcs fiercely, Qingyun City didn't have to suffer from these things.

    It's just that the people behind this are not what these little lords can say.

    Therefore, most people subconsciously ignore this point in the past.

    "Based on the current situation of Qingyun City, it will definitely be stable soon."

    "Look at the territory, everything is in order, and Lord Marquis really manages well."

    "Your Marquis is really a hero.

    " Under the leadership of Gu Qing, it will definitely be carried forward."

    "..."

    Several lords blew Gu Qing's rainbow fart without hesitation, and they still blew it in one direction.

    Melville looked back subconsciously, and sure enough, he saw Gu Qing.

    Tsk! Everyone is human.

    Gu Qing naturally heard it too, looking at the burning eyes of these lords, Gu Qing said directly: "All the territories attacked by the orcs have been confirmed to be safe, and most of those weapons have returned to Qingyun City, and now we are going to repel them outside Qingyun City. The orcs, do you want to go and see together?"

    Let these lords see the power of gunpowder with their own eyes, which is a kind of showing off and a kind of deterrence.

    There is also that confidant among them, and through the mouth of this confidant, he can let him see the strength of Qingyun City.

    Now is an opportunity!

    Hearing what Gu Qing said, the eyes of each of these lords lit up.

    "Go, it's our honor to have the opportunity to meet you."

    Afterwards, a group of people marched in the direction of the Qingyun City wall.

    At the same time, outside Qingyun City.

    Jackal Lin and the others watched them attack with all their strength for a whole day without causing any damage to Qingyun City, and felt a little helpless in their hearts.

    They have produced so many people, and they all still play desperately.

    But the personnel died one by one, still unable to tear a hole.

    I don't know what to do with the city wall, and they didn't move even a bit after their violent impact.

    "Qingyun City, the defense is too solid."

    "It seems that they haven't dispatched manpower to help other territories, and Hyena's side may be smoother." "

    Maybe Hyena and the others have attacked several territories, and the harvest is afraid." Quite a lot."

    "His later one took advantage of it."

    "..."

    Several people in the jackal forest were discussing, and they obviously had envy and hatred for the hyena.

    There is no harm if there is no comparison, they are always deflated in front of Qingyun City, the benefits cannot be seen, and many soldiers died.

    "Qingyun City is not without any losses. According to the plan we know, if Qingyun City does not go to rescue other territories, it will definitely be cast aside by other territories, and other human races will deal with Qingyun City." "It's a pity, if that

    person Be sincere, shouldn't we plant a mole in Qingyun City and let us break in?"

    "..."

    "Look, there seems to be something on the city wall. What is that long cylinder?"

    While fantasizing, Tudi, Jackal Lin and the others noticed the changes on the city wall of Qingyun City.

    Looking at the dark hole, everyone unanimously felt an ominous premonition.

    Soon one after the other, they were all assembled.

    "Do you want to back off a little distance? I'm afraid it's the same weapon as the angry car!" Wolf Army said feeling bad.

    "En." Jackal Lin nodded, and immediately gave orders.

    It is true that they have suffered too much in front of Qingyun City, and they cannot be too cautious when dealing with Qingyun City.

    "It seems that many people have come to their city walls." Leopard Fang also spoke.

    The unknown feeling in the hearts of several people is getting stronger and stronger.

    It was also at this time that Hyena hurried to the scene and arrived at the front of the formation unimpeded.

    Seeing Hyena, Jackal and the others were a little surprised, and what followed was a surprise.

    "You're here? Have you already won?"

    Hyena looked at them, and said anxiously: "Retreat, retreat quickly, we have already lost!" "     How is that

    possible?"

A lot of new weapons have been released, and that weapon can bomb us in a large area..." When Hye Hei was speaking, he looked at the city wall of Qingyun City, and saw the familiar entrance of the cave, his face changed drastically, "Quickly retreat! "

    After speaking, regardless of Jackal Lin's reaction, he turned his head and ran to the rear of the position.

    Jackal Lin and the others subconsciously followed and gave the order to retreat.

    But as soon as they moved, Bart and the others, who were watching the movement with binoculars on the wall of Qingyun City, noticed it instantly.

    It seems that the news has come!

    want to run? That's too late! At least one wave of people has to stay.

    "Fire!" Bart ordered without hesitation.

    The next moment, the mouth of the cannon carriage slammed, and one after another, the shells attacked the orc army.

    Rumbling~

    The familiar explosion sounded in Hyena's ears again.

    Behind him, apart from the sound of bombing, there were also screams from many orc warriors.

    Hyena didn't dare to stop, and just ran.

    Jackal Lin and the others who were following him couldn't help but stop and look back.

    After seeing clearly what happened behind, his eyes went black unconsciously.

    What kind of weapon is Qingyun City?

    "Run." The wolf army reminded Jackal Lin's ear.

    Returning to their senses, they continued to step back, ignoring the approaching bombing sounds, and there was only one word left in their minds.

    run away run away!

    I don't know how long it took, but when they reached a safe distance, looking at the position where their army was standing just now, it was already devastated, and their orc army was at least a quarter of the number missing.

    Several people were completely dumbfounded.

    So many soldiers died in such a short period of time? ? ? How can it be? ? ?

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 349 349

    【349】Cooperation

    "What's going on here? Why did Qingyun City suddenly have such a powerful weapon???" Yes, they will also be involved, even if they each have the means to save their lives, there is no guarantee that they will be safe and sound.

    Apart from Jackal Forest, the wolf army and the other three also looked at Hyena Hei in disbelief, waiting for his answer.

    It was Hyena who came to remind them, so he should be able to know some inside information!

    When Hyena was asked, his eyes darkened a little, "It should have just been researched, and it was used in other territories first. The other territories have already retreated. I don't see anyone coming back from your side. I think they have not come to Qingyun City yet. , It's a pity that it's still a step too late."

    The others paused when they heard Hyena's words.

    In other words, the losses of the Hyena Belt Legion are much worse than theirs?

    If this is the case, it would be considered a good intention for Hyena to come and inform them.

    "Thank you for your reminder, otherwise we may suffer heavy losses." Jackal Lin thanked directly.

    But I was also thinking about whether Tantan Hyena would come to warn them right away or delay on purpose.

    "We are fellow clansmen, naturally I hope you can reduce some losses." Hyena said, expressing his feelings.

    He knew they suspected he was procrastinating, but he didn't, and he wasn't afraid to check.

    Hyena's candid attitude made Jackal Lin and the others look at each other, and the expressions on their faces were a little more sincere.

    "Then what should we do now?" Jackal Lin said, with a somewhat unwilling expression on his face, "Should we retreat in a desperate manner?" "

    The weapons in Qingyun City have not found a way to restrain them for the time being, and they can't fill the fear with human life." , what can we do if we don’t retreat?”

    "Isn't the one who is supporting us behind the scenes the king of the human kingdom? Is it possible that he has the same weapon in his hand? If he also has such a weapon..." Leopard Fang couldn't help asking, he was not reconciled!

    The more they pay, the more difficult it is for them to stop, otherwise, they would have changed their target a long time ago.

    "Impossible, why do you think the king supported us to deal with Qingyun City?" The hyena on the side directly shattered Leopard Fang's fantasy.

    Several people fell silent for a moment.

    Is there no other way?

    "Forget it, if we continue to fight, it will only be a fearless sacrifice. If we continue to lose, we cannot afford it." The wolf army sighed and made the final choice.

    Others did not refute, it was acquiescence.

    "It's just that we didn't get any benefit this time. If we go back like this, we are afraid that we will be punished, and we don't know where we will fall?" Leopard Fang said.

    The situation after going back is what worries them the most.

    Especially Hyena, his legion suffered the heaviest losses, and there is a high possibility of being annexed after returning.

    As for the others, they might also be targeted by other orcs.

    The orc kingdom in the central area doesn't care how powerful Qingyun City is, it only cares about their defeat.

    The power is afraid that it will shrink again.

    Shrinking power is still the best result. The most fearful thing is to be annexed by others. They are all the bosses. Who would want to be the target of others after returning home.

    Several people looked at each other at this time, thinking about whether to form an alliance to let them tide over the difficulties temporarily.

    When several people were thinking about it, they suddenly heard movement from mid-air, looked up, and saw a group of eagle orcs flying over.

    The moment he saw the eagle orc, the shadow of the hyena followed, and he blurted out a sentence, "Run."

    After the words fell, the others were ready to run away.

    It was also at this time that Yingliang's voice came from above.

    "Don't worry, I'm not here to blow you up."

    These words made Hyena and the others stop successfully.

    After standing still, he raised his eyes and saw Yingliang and the person on his back. .

    Yingliang is willing to carry people? ? ?

    The identity of this person... a few people had a guess in an instant.

    Lord of Qingyun City.

    The courage is also big enough, dare to enter them alone.

    And after they landed, Hyena and the others discovered that there was an elf among them, and he looked like a strong man, so they didn't dare to act rashly.

    It is impossible to win the lord of Qingyun City.

    "Yingliang, I didn't expect you to be so mixed up that you have become a mount of the human race." Jackal Lin took the lead and sneered at Yingliang.

    From Hyena's description, the Eagle Orcs led by Yingliang contributed a lot to the defeat of other territories.

    They also brought a lot of eagle orcs from the central area. After a few rounds, they all became Yingliang's subordinates, obviously they were all bought.

    Yingliang naturally saw the hatred in Jackal Lin's eyes, and didn't care at all.

    The orc kingdom attacked Qingyun City, so many orcs were killed by themselves, and many human races died at the hands of orcs.

    Anyway, he is now from Qingyun City, the Kingdom of Beastmen, what that is, has nothing to do with him.

    The time in Qingyun City was the happiest time in his life.

    There is no need to worry about food and drink, and there is a steady stream of copper coins, so you don't have to worry about the livelihood of the clansmen. Can the Beastman Kingdom give him these days? unable.

    What the orc kingdom needs is a scramble.

    Thinking about it, Ying Liang also said unceremoniously: "I didn't expect you to get to this point, and you would run away when you saw me appearing."

    Hye Hei listened, his face darkened, "If you didn't bring me Being bombed by the human race..."

    Thinking of that scene, Hyena's heartbeat couldn't help but speed up.

    "On the battlefield, the outcome is decided. You are no match for the weapons of Qingyun City, and you can blame me. We Eagle orcs didn't make a move in this battle. What happened? You were beaten to this point, tsk Tsk tsk, pitiful."

    Hearing Yingliang's beating words, Jackal Lin and the others were so excited that they wanted to do something, especially since so many of their orc warriors had died.

    The result was directly stopped by the wolf army.

    The wolf army looked at Gu Qing, who was watching a play, "Lords of Qingyun City, you are here to ridicule us, aren't you?" There must be a purpose for

    this human race to come to them.

    "I just came to talk to you about business." Gu Qing saw that their attention finally fell on him, and said directly, "I'm afraid you are planning to retreat? But according to what I know, if you go back like this, you may end up in a bad situation." Isn't it good?"

    Hyena listened, but asked back: "You are looking for us to discuss business, could it be that you have run out of weapons?"

    Hearing this, the others looked at Gu Qing, ready to move.

    Hearing this, Gu Qing smiled, and then directly took out a box, inside the box were densely packed with small black balls.

    "Well, I have a lot of mines. When I bombed you, these mines were just produced. Now! We have accumulated a lot in our hands, and they are still being produced. You should continue to try? If I blow them up, I'm afraid that only one out of ten of your fighters can escape." Gu Qing asked with interest.

    Hyena looked at the full of small balls, his complexion turned pale.

    That's right, it's the little ball.

    Seeing Hyena's reaction, the others understood.

    "Since you have these in your hands, why do you want to negotiate business with us? What's the purpose?" Wolf Army continued.

    "I've always disliked killing people, and I don't like dead people. I'm looking for you to do business because it's good for us. It's better for me to do business with you than to kill you." Gu Qing said directly, "You are the cause of this battle, and you are the ones who have lost the most."

    Hyena and the others: "..."

    "What business are you doing?"

    "Are you going to return to the central area empty-handed?" Gu Qing asked.

    "...Being beaten so badly by you, what can we take back." Thinking of the fate of going back, several people's hearts sank again.

    "I'm afraid your fate will not be very good after you go back. I think it's not bad for you to stay in this peripheral area and build a territory by yourself." Gu Qing said, throwing a huge thunder directly.

    Hyena Hei and the others shrank their pupils, apparently unable to believe what Gu Qing said.

    Gu Qing ignored their expressions, and continued: "You can collect resources around here and sell them to me, and our Qingyun City will accept them all. In addition, if your central area sends troops to besiege you, our Qingyun City will also support you. I am afraid that you have experienced our ability to defend the city, but it will be more difficult for you when you build the city in the early stage, and do business with us Qingyun City in the later stage, and you will soon be able to live a good life without worrying about food, drink, and resources."

    " How are these good for you?" Wolf Army couldn't help asking.

    "Naturally, I hope that our area will be safe and stable, and I also hope that there will be a line of defense against the orc kingdom in the future. You should know the news. The beast tide has changed, and we can't fight your orc kingdom every month." Gu Qing Straightforwardly, she looked at the map and found that there were a lot of monsters gathered near Qingyun City. I am afraid that when the annual beast tide comes, the scale will be half of the previous year's beast tide. She had to be vigilant.

    The Beastman Kingdom is basically not in danger of being invaded by the beast tide. If this is the case every month in the human territory, the Beastman Kingdom, which has suffered a lot, may continue to make a comeback.

    Instead of facing the innumerable threats from the orc kingdom in the future, it is better to cooperate with Jackal Lin and the others when they are scared by Qingyun City.

    She believed that it would only take a while for them to feel the benefits of cooperating with Qingyun City, and they would no longer be able to get off the boat in Qingyun City.

    "It's really that simple. With the strength of your Qingyun City, you don't need to be afraid of us." "

    But if we really go down, we Qingyun City will have to invest a lot of copper coins. Do you think it costs nothing to develop these weapons?" Gu Qing asked back.

    To make these gunpowder, the value of the raw materials itself is very high.

    In just these two days, I really spent a lot of copper coins, as well as rewards for soldiers and professionals who participated in the war.

    War itself burns money.

    "I won't rush you, you should give me an answer after you think carefully about it."

    After saying that, Gu Qing led the team away.

    Seeing how many people were thinking, Gu Qing's confidence in the cooperation reached a little bit higher.

    If she really doesn't cooperate, she has nothing to lose.

    Of course, there is another reason for her cooperation. She wants to get evidence from the orcs that they cooperated with King Augustine.

    His Majesty the King has done so many things, she couldn't help herself if she didn't fight back fiercely.

    After Gu Qing and his party left, Hyena and his party looked at each other and remained silent for a long time.

    What are they going to do now?

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

简体

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 350 350

    【350】It was finally time for her to fight back.

    "What do you think?" Hyena asked first.

    I have to say that he was moved, especially when he suffered a huge loss this time, his situation was much more difficult than the others.

    In addition, he has been arrogant all these years and has offended many people. If he goes back, he will definitely end up badly.

    The reason why he chooses to retreat is because that end is better than staying here and dying, but if he has other options, he can do it.

    Even though the people in Qingyun City killed many of his soldiers, he was the one who attacked first. For them, the strong respect the strong and the strong prey on the weak. It is normal for them to be killed if they cannot defeat them.

    He naturally hates it, but this kind of hatred can be compromised in front of his own interests.

    As soon as Hyena made a sound, the others immediately understood his tendency, and Hyena didn't want to go back.

    That's right, from Hyena's description, one can know that many soldiers under his command probably died, which is much more miserable than them.

    It's just that Hyena made a choice, what about them?

    The wolf army's eyes flashed, and he was the first to respond, "That guy Yingliang, he has nothing to gain, if he doesn't cooperate well with Qingyun City, he won't follow the lord of Qingyun City so wholeheartedly, I think I can give it a try , With the power of so many of us gathered together, there will definitely be a place here. As for the central area, there is no need to fight against each other. As long as we send the news back later and get benefits from Qingyun City, we will send it back , they won’t care about us anymore, for the Beastman Kingdom, it doesn’t matter how many human races they kill, what matters is how much benefit they can get from the human race.” The wolf army has already figured out the plan of the central

    area Clearly, he felt that this operation was completely feasible, and even had a better prospect than what Gu Qing said.

    "You've already said that, I'll follow you!" Hu Jiang said quickly, he was not as smart as Lang Jun, and he felt that it was feasible to tempt this fellow Lang Jun.

    Seeing that they all agreed unanimously, Baoqiu couldn't help but said, "Aren't you afraid that Qingyun City is lying to us? Find a way to catch us all?" The words fell, and the others looked at Baoqiu without a word

    .

    Leopard Qiu paused, "Why do you look at me like that?"

    Jackal Lin squinted at Leopard Hill, "You didn't see that box of landmines, if you really want to catch them all, just chase after us and throw them away. You can escape, but the soldiers we brought are afraid that the entire army will be wiped out. If you really want to fight, there is no need to negotiate with us." Baoqiu: "..." "However

    ,

    Qingyun I'm afraid the city really has other purposes." Jackal Lin added.

    The wolf army raised his eyebrows, "Evidence that the king of the human race is assisting us?"

    "Qingyun City is planning to deal with the king of their kingdom of the human race? This is really bold." Leopard Lin said in surprise.

    "This is not normal. How could she not fight back when people deal with her? Moreover, the human kingdom is different from our orc kingdom." The wolf army replied, "Anyway, it is beneficial for us to cooperate now, so we will cooperate. If they are weak in the future, We also have a chance to fight back."

    If you want to cooperate with the orcs, you have to be prepared to be backlashed by them.

    "Then it's decided." Jackal Lin finally concluded.

    "Then how to contact them?" Leopard Qiu couldn't help but ask.

    And just as he finished speaking, Yingliang appeared again.

    Seeing Yingliang appearing, several people paused.

    Seeing them, Yingliang said bluntly: "Have you discussed it?"

    Hyena and the others were silent, why did they feel that the other party had calculated the time they promised, and it was indeed just right.

    This feeling of being counted by others is really uncomfortable!

    But did you already know that Qingyun City is not easy?

    "Well, we are willing to cooperate with Qingyun City, but how do we build the city now? We orcs don't have the ability to build territories like your human race." Hyena Hei said directly.

    As for the latter, it is also true.

    In contrast, the human race encounters a wave of beasts every month, and those territories are more for their protection, and the orcs don't need them.

    It's just that now, for them, it's a little troublesome.

    It may be difficult for them to build Lingdi.

    So they set their minds on Qingyun City.

    Yingliang listened, and gave them a sideways glance, "When the time comes, Qingyun City will naturally send someone to guide you to build the city, but there is one thing, the construction of the city is not free, you need to exchange resources.

    " Without the help of the bottom line, it is natural to rely on the orcs themselves.

    "What resources?" Hyena and the others could accept this, but if the human race was too kind, he would have to worry about their purpose!

    "The simplest thing is wood and stone. In addition, there are all kinds of resources that Qingyun City needs, such as ores, spices and herbs." After speaking, Yingliang directly gave them a stack of paper, "It's all written on it. "

    "By the way, if the beast tide comes, you go to fight monsters, and the resources you get can be exchanged with Qingyun City." "What about

    food? Although we have enough reserves, if we live for a long time, it will not be able to cover the consumption .” Wolf Army asked hastily.

    "Buy from Qingyun City, food, drink, housing and transportation, as long as you have copper coins, you can buy it."

    "Can we enter and leave Qingyun City freely?" Jackal Lin asked sharply, his eyes flickering.

    Yingliang heard the words, and said directly: "Of course you can, but you can't stay overnight, only the orcs who have received the resident status of Qingyun City can     .

    "

    "Then we can go to Qingyun City to see and see now?" Hyena beside him asked.

    "Yes, Qingyun City has opened the city gate now, as long as you... dare to come!" Yingliang said meaningfully.

    "What are you afraid of? After the soldiers are settled, we will go to Qingyun City to take a look." Jackal Lin snorted coldly.

    "Oh, by the way, our lord said that we can give you a batch of supplies now, but we just need you to agree to a small request and sign for our territory, the proof of how the weapons in your hands came from." Yingliang suddenly thought It seemed like something, and continued to speak.

    Hyena and the others looked at each other.

    It really made their point, the lord of Qingyun City really wanted to deal with the human king who supported their operation.

    Want to give them?

    Thinking that they will have to rely on Qingyun City for quite a while, several people have already made a decision in their hearts.

    The king of the human race is far away from them, how can it compare to Qingyun City!

    Hyena said directly: "You can sign. In addition, I will give you an extra gift. We arrested the person sent by the king of the human race." Yingliang listened, a little surprised: "He didn't help you, why did you arrest him?

    " Abandon them?"

    "Naturally, it is necessary to leave someone behind, the human race is so insidious and cunning." Jackal Lin said directly.

    "Nice job." Yingliang said with a smile, "By the way, give me some of the weapons they gave you, which can be regarded as buying." Jackal Lin

    and the others did not refuse, and then they and the weapons were directly handed over to Yingliang. Of course, Yingliang also left support materials.

    Yingliang naturally took people and things back.

    As for Jackal Lin, Hyena and others, of course they took the paper left by Yingliang and looked at it carefully.

    Looking at the copper coins represented by each resource, several people felt a little relieved. According to their abilities, wouldn't it be easy to earn these copper coins?

    Afterwards, they led their warriors back to the outskirts of the orc kingdom, and temporarily settled down by relying on the houses left by the original tribe.

    As for those orc warriors, naturally none of them had any opinion. They were really scared by Qingyun City. When they heard about the cooperation with Qingyun City, they breathed a sigh of relief, and naturally they were willing to accept Jackal Lin and others. arrange.

    Everything is going on in an orderly manner.

    As for the other side, Ying Liang directly brought the man and the weapon back to Qingyun City, looked at Gu Qing who was waiting on the city wall, and said with a smile: "These are the people sent by the capital, Jackal Lin and the others captured him."

    Gu Qing was a little surprised when she heard it, she originally wanted to get Jackal Lin and the others to testify, but she didn't expect that there would be these surprises.

    This time, His Majesty the King really couldn't deny it.

    At this time, there were many lords from other territories at the scene, and their eyes flickered unconsciously when they saw this scene.

    The king's handle is in the hands of Qingyun City, what is Gu Qing going to do?

    Also, can she successfully fight back?

    Even though many people knew that it was Guodu who did it, the power of Guodu is really not easy to be brought down.

    Soon, these lords restrained their minds.

    Most of them were able to come to Qingyun City at this time, and they chose Qingyun City, and they naturally hoped that Qingyun City would go smoothly.

    Coupled with the fact that they have seen the power of Qingyun City's weapons with their own eyes, they still have a lot of confidence in Qingyun City's victory.

    Just a small part, write it down silently, and prepare to pass the news back to the people behind.

    Regardless of the small thoughts of the lords behind him, Gu Qing took these people away and directly accepted the physical evidence in Yingliang's hands. He was already thinking about how to deal with these evidences so as to maximize the benefits of Qingyun City!

    It's finally time for her to fight back!

    But in just one day, what happened in Qingyun City has already spread to all territories.

    Only a very few people knew that Qingyun City had the evidence, and most of them knew that Qingyun City used gunpowder to kill all directions in front of the Beastman Kingdom, and finally forced the Beastman Kingdom to cooperate with Qingyun City.

    When the news reached the ears of King Augustine, coupled with the gossip that the evidence he knew was mastered, his heart sank instantly.

    He knew very well that Gu Qing's showing that she had evidence in front of so many lords was actually a declaration of war against him.

    Even worse, it made him feel uneasy, and tortured himself because he didn't know what method she would take.

    Will he?

    Will do!

    He is now thinking about how Gu Qing will present this evidence in front of him. Similarly, how many nobles will stand on the side of Qingyun City.

    No matter what the final result of this "battle" is, his reputation as His Majesty the King may be lost.

    With a soft breath, King Augustine regained his composure.

    So what about uneasiness, he has been operating in the human kingdom for so many years, so how can he be so easily shaken.

    Him, wait!

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 1.8K 110
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘!! 𝐌𝐓𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋!! One day, the supreme villainess's sleeping soul is bound to an u...
16.2K 473 66
The superhuman robot Yao Guang traveled to another plane due to an accident and was rescued by a girl with the same name from a third-class star. The...
8.8K 217 24
Here is your brother mikey and he's overprotective and sanzu is your boyfriend Sometimes 18+
123K 1.9K 142
Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had transmigrated into a novel about the entert...