I am doing infrastructure con...

Da ksjreverie

After the cannon fodder fast travel task was completed, Gu Qing won the opportunity to go on vacation. As soo... Altro

1
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
181-187
188-200
201-215
216-230
231-245
246-258
259-260
261-270
271-280
281-285
286-290
291-295
296-300
300-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-end

171-180

441 7 1
Da ksjreverie

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

171 Chapter 171

    [171] The orc who wants to seek refuge in Qingyun Town [Two more in one]

    Hu Shu, the head of the Huren village, looked at Hu Bai unconsciously when he heard this.

    Hu Bai shook his head invisibly.

    Hushu reacted immediately and shook his head, "No! We worked hard to lay the groundwork, not for you to directly enjoy the results, it's unfair to our clan." What he wants is that the leopard and lion clan rely on their tiger

    clan , they Tiger Clan can benefit from it.

    So, no.

    Leopard Village Chief Baogu looked at Hushu, his eyes became dangerous, and then he also glanced at Hubai.

    He firmly believed that with Hushu's IQ, it was impossible to react so quickly. He could only be reminded by the fox man, so the look in Hu Bai's eyes at this time was also very unkind.

    Hu Bai noticed it, but lowered his eyes slightly, covering the emotions in his eyes.

    Anyway, he is not relying on the Leopard Clan, and he can ignore the eyes of the Leopard Clan Chief, but he still feels a little bit sad in his heart.

    It is precisely because their fox clan is weak that they can be despised and manipulated at will in the eyes of others.

    This feeling...

    Hu Bai thought about it, and looked at the battlefield where Qingyun Town was facing the beast horde.

    A team inside, compared with other human races, is particularly conspicuous.

    That is the goblin family that Yingman mentioned, this race that used to be slaves of the human race, but now lives a life that is no different from that of the human race in Qingyun Town.

    Maybe he would have guessed that these human races would regard these goblins as cannon fodder to resist the beast tide.

    But he clearly saw that these goblins were treated the same as other human races. They had encountered ferocious monsters as well as relaxed ones.

    The human race didn't regard them as cannon fodder, they had the same status as other human races, and they were also training them wherever they needed to move.

    It was this equal attitude that once again deepened his subtle psychology last time.

    Because even the tiger clan can't be equal to them who are also orcs.

    Comparing it, Hu Bai felt that it was really normal for his mind to waver.

    Especially when there is contrast.

    It's just that Hu Bai is a little unclear, what will the human race think of his thoughts? Also, would they be willing to take the risk of accepting them?

    After all, if they are accepted, the orcs will definitely react, and they don't know what the reaction will be.

    Especially the tiger people, who are arrogant and arrogant, can they accept his "betrayal"?

    So this matter... You must be extremely cautious, at least you can only do it when you are prepared.

    The next moment, Hu Bai's expression remained unchanged, and he smiled faintly at Shangbaogu.

    Hu Shu knew that he needed Hu Bai's advice sometimes, so when Baogu looked at Hu Bai, he stood in front of him to protect him, and then said: "If I say no, I won't do it, or you will leave me alone." Here to replace it for you, otherwise, you can talk to the human race yourself."

    Baogu took a deep look at Hushu.

    During this period of time, Tiger Tree is really promising! Take out food and exchange some orcs for simple wood and stones, and even some fruits and weeds.

    At first, other orcs didn't believe it, but after they actually got the food from Hushu, it slowly spread.

    This year, quite a few orcs really got enough food from Hushu.

    There were also orcs who had doubts about the origin of Tiger Tree's food when faced with so much food, but these guesses were all thrown away when faced with the mountain of food.

    They were also afraid that Hushu would not change with them if he got angry!

    In this way, more and more orc tribes have hoarded a lot of food.

    When there was more food, they had no interest in robbing the human territory in winter.

    The leopard and lion clan, who have always been the vanguard of robbery, can be regarded as the wealthiest of the orc races, and they have always been able to gain enough benefits in the process of robbing human territories.

    As soon as winter comes, their minds are just around the corner.

    The results of it? After asking, I found out that many orc tribes have accumulated a lot of food this year, and they are refusing to rob the territory of the human tribe one by one.

    They couldn't believe it when they first heard it.

    After all, other orc tribes have always been short of food than them, and they often need to be urged to do it earlier, but the situation this year has suddenly changed.

    Naturally, they could sense something was wrong, so they only discovered the tiger tribe's small actions after sending people to investigate in depth.

    When did the Tiger tribe have so much food? After a deep understanding, I found out that the Tiger tribe did not know when it started to build a cooperative relationship with the Human tribe. For a period of time, some people would come to the Tiger tribe's territory to spy on something.

    The origin of the food was immediately clear.

    What Baogu didn't expect was that the tiger tribe kept the whole thing from them, and even other tribes helped the tiger tribe to hide it. Otherwise, how could he know about it so late.

    Tiger tribe, promising!

    But let him take the initiative to contact the tribe... After thinking about it, forget it.

    There are too many twists and turns in the hearts of the human race, who knows what to do.

    He came to take a look, just to see if this human territory is easy to bully. If it is easy to bully, then he can snatch it. After all, the other party has a lot of food on hand, and it can be seen that it has a rich background.

    But after taking a look, I found that this human race is really difficult!

    The combat effectiveness of this territory is really too strong.

    Can't beat, can't beat!

    So in case the human race might have any small thoughts in the future, let the tiger tribe get in touch first! If something happens in the future, their tribe has no responsibility.

    It is Hushu who is responsible.

    Thinking about it, Baogu said in the next moment: "I just came to see if these human races are reliable or not. Since you think it is reliable, I believe in your choice. In the future, our tribe will also give you things to exchange with the human race territory Let's go! This year, let's spend a winter without fighting together, so we can rest and grow, and grow our orcs. In the future..." In the future,

    if their strength is greater than this Qingyun Town, you can snatch them away. At that time, what they gave will still be theirs.

    Hu Shu watched Baogu change his mind in such a short period of time, and his expression was a little strange. He always felt that there seemed to be something wrong with the other party's words, but he couldn't tell what was wrong.

    Afterwards, he could only generously agree.

    Hu Bai at the side listened and exhaled slowly.

    Hu Shu, the head of the Tiger Village! He is actually a pretty good person, but his brain is not enough.

    It's okay if the entire orc race is safe, but if it encounters a crisis or something, it's a village chief who can't protect the entire tribe.

    So, he really needs to find a newer way out!

    At this moment, Hu Bai's thoughts became more determined.

    Soon, a group of orcs retreated slowly.

    When they left, the soldiers on the high-level sentry tower had already seen their tracks clearly, recorded them immediately after they left, and handed them over immediately.

    And Gu Qing was watching this training-style battle on the city wall, and she had clearly seen the progress of these soldiers.

    What I have to say is that the training camp was really well upgraded, as long as those who participated in it for a period of time, their strength has been greatly improved.

    This money is well spent, not to mention, the level of the big guys has improved to a certain extent at this time.

    Another example is her, the lord, who also jumped to level 40 with the experience points of these soldiers.

    It seems that after the beast tide is over, she also needs to enter the training camp for a period of time, at least to make her own strength match the level.

    Otherwise, this golden finger is useless.

    It was also at this time that Gu Qing received a report from the soldiers.

    "What's wrong?" Gu Qing asked the soldier.

    "There are orcs watching us secretly, but they have retreated now."

    "What orcs?" Gu Qing was a little surprised, but it seems normal after thinking about it.

    That Pi Siyuan mentioned to Ji Xiuwen that Hu Shu, the village chief of the Tiger tribe, had successfully deceived the orcs of the Leopard tribe and the Lion tribe under his hint, and first included the orcs of other tribes. within the scope of business.

    At least from the various wood, stone and other things they collected during this period, the size of the other party can be inferred.

    And now that the orcs suddenly came, it can only explain one thing, that is, the orcs of the leopard tribe or the lion tribe have discovered the deal between the tiger tribe and their territory, and they will sneak to their territory to watch the battle.

    As for why they came to check when the beast horde came, we had to see what they were thinking.

    Looking at the soldiers with full combat effectiveness below, Gu Qing felt that no matter what the other party had in mind now, they would most likely be suppressed.

    Their territory is definitely not something to be messed with.

    "Well, I got it, I will mention this to your superior after I go back." Gu Qing looked at the soldier reporting and said directly.

    "Thank you, my lord." With that said, the soldier left happily.

    There will be a lot of bonuses this month for registering credits. Of course, the most important thing is that you can accumulate military merits. After military merits reach a certain level, you can upgrade your rank and get higher wages... and the leaving soldiers met the planners who came

    . Xiuwen.

    Seeing Ji Xiuwen, the soldier greeted him directly.

    Seeing the undisguised joy on the soldier's face, Ji Xiuwen raised his eyebrows.

    What good is this?

    "My lord."

    "You came just in time. Just now, some soldiers said that they saw orcs coming to observe the response to the beast tide in our territory, and there were leopards among them." Gu Qing said directly.

    "The leopard man? The most insidious and cunning beast tribe in the beast tribe that Pi Siyuan mentioned?" "Yes

    , they came to see it, and then left." "

    That must be because they found that our territory is not good . Bullying, as for choosing not to choose to cooperate with our territory, it must be a choice, but it should be through the tiger tribe, they will not come easily, there are many crooked minds, and they are afraid that we will cheat him? The first may be If Hushu wants to take the rights from the tiger tribe, he will give up with a high probability, thinking that the tiger tribe will bear the risk, at least it can last for a while." Ji Xiuwen listened, and started to follow the trend Calculated.

    And the result of the calculation is really the same as what Ji Xiuwen thought.

    Gu Qing listened, and smiled, "Since you have almost guessed it, let Pi Siyuan pay more attention to the movements of the orcs. Although I think they will not do anything to us in Qingyun Town this winter, but we should be prepared. Yes."

    "Okay." Ji Xiuwen nodded.

    "Don't worry, I'm paying attention there, and Pi Siyuan can now take care of himself, he's growing up very fast." Ji Xiuwen was full of praise for Pi Siyuan.

    It's definitely good to be praised by Ji Xiuwen.     Then Ji Xiuwen seemed to have thought of something, and said something more, "Speaking of which, Pi Siyuan

    also mentioned one more thing." "

    What is it?"

Patriarch, it seems that he is relying on our territory." Ji Xiuwen said directly, "He has confirmed this matter several times, and it is indeed that fox man who is behind his work, and his exchange with Hushu is so good. It's going well, but the leader of the fox clan has not been sure what to say, Pi Siyuan means whether to take the initiative to say it."

    Gu Qing was a little surprised, there are orcs who want to join their territory?

    This... OK!

    She still remembered that one of her missions mentioned the great integration of races!

    "Take the initiative to ask! Since the other party is interested, we will apply for an olive branch. If we really make up our minds, the other party will respond to us sooner or later. Our territory is adjacent to the orc territory. If we can accommodate an orc tribe, it will be beneficial to the future of the territory." Gu Qing immediately Just gave a response.

    "The lord is not afraid of the orcs making trouble?"

    "I thought they had already seen the strength of our territory." After speaking, Gu Qing looked down at the battlefield below.

    For this large-scale World of Warcraft, their victory is still crushing.

    Does she need to be afraid?

    "Okay." Ji Xiuwen responded immediately, "Besides, I think it's okay if there are more races in the territory, or even higher! I wonder if there will be a chance to meet other people in the future?" Goblins are there, and orcs seem to be fine

    . By the way, there are also two races of elves and dwarves. I wonder if they will have a chance to meet each other in the future?

    Especially elves!

    The mysterious and powerful race in this world is really very curious!

    Until now, every time he went to the military training camp to experience the project of fighting elves, he had never been instantly killed without seeing the other party.

    After coming and going, his curiosity was climbed to the peak, and at the same time, his doubts about his own strength also reached the peak.

    At the same level, he didn't even have the power to strike in front of the elves, it was too shocking!

    And Gu Qing heard Ji Xiuwen's words and the little reluctance revealed on his face, and he already understood what he was thinking in his heart, and said directly: "Elves will have opportunities in the future, don't you have a destiny with elves? Besides, Come on, there is still a caravan in the territory that is related to that Alice tavern, and what you said, the Alice tavern is a place related to elves in the legend." Gu Qing's words immediately made Ji Xiuwen react, yes,

    recently Things happened one after another in the territory, which almost made him forget about it.

    "My lord, I'm leaving first. It just so happens that they didn't leave because they were waiting for this beast tide! It may be a long time before we see them after the beast tide is over." Saying that, Ji Xiuwen couldn't wait.

    "Go!" Gu Qing said directly.

    Speaking of which, she was also particularly curious about elves, at first because of their space rings, and later because of their magical talents.

    It is too powerful to kill humans with one blow at the same level!

    It is also thanks to the fact that the elves have always avoided the world, otherwise this continent should be dominated by elves!

    Then, after taking another look at the battle situation below, Gu Qing went straight down the tower after confirming that there would be no problem.

    When he came down, Gu Qing saw many residents joining in the fun in front of the city gate.

    The certainty this time is too high. The territory directly opened the city gate to facilitate the rotation of soldiers, and then arranged a team of soldiers inside the city gate to deal with the fish that slipped through the net. There was no need to worry about the monsters coming in beyond the defense line.

    At least, from the beginning of the beast tide to the present, no monsters have been released.

    The residents were also deeply shocked when they saw such a territory.

    Especially the new residents, they were all dumbfounded. At least in the territory they were in before, they had never seen a territory that dared to open the city gate when the beast horde came.

    Refreshed their cognition, but also made them understand how powerful this newly joined territory is.

    After being dazed, everyone was very happy.

    The stronger the territory, the more secure they are. Before they came, they knew that Qingyun Town was strong, but they really didn't expect that it would be so good.

    "Haha, stay away! Our territory has surprised them a lot!"

    "Our territory is developing too fast, not only you, but even the oldest residents like us have a little reaction. Come, but still happy."

    "The oldest group of residents! What was Qingyun Town like before?" "That

    was more than four months ago, and I was still a refugee at that time, and the previous territory had just been breached. There was nowhere to go, and I just found a territory in the nearest place on the map, so I mustered up the courage to go in this direction. I met a lot of refugees on the road, and the big guys came to try their luck together. I didn’t expect to go in. I met the lord before the territory, and the lord collected wood and stones by himself." "

    The lord still collects wood and stones by himself?"

    "Yes, at that time the territory had just been established, and the lord was the only one who was poor and white, so..." "The lord

    built the territory into a small town in just over four months by himself, it's amazing!"

    " That's right! It's amazing!"

    "..."

    Gu Qing appeared in front of the crowd when the old residents and the new residents were talking about science, and then she heard the history of her rise from others, and she was slightly taken aback.

    It turned out that it has been more than four months, time flies... so fast!

    Thinking about building the entire territory like this in the past four months, I feel great.

    Gu Qing, who still wanted to hear others brag, was quickly discovered by the residents.

    "Lord Lord?"

    "Lord Lord? Where is it?"

    "..."

    Everyone searched around, and soon they saw Gu Qing, and then the previous discussions stopped.

    Then they all looked at Gu Qing excitedly.

    After all, although the lord is often seen in the territory, most of them just look at it from a distance, and they don't have the heart to disturb them, but now the lord appears directly in front of them, which really excites them.

    Seeing this, Gu Qing just coughed lightly, and then said: "Go on, I'll pass by." After

    speaking, he left directly from the gap on the side.

    Everyone watched her go, and then they all smiled as they looked at each other.

    "Is the lord embarrassed?"

    "Haha, probably so."

    "We are telling the truth, so there is nothing to be embarrassed about."

    "Your lord is honest!"

    "..."

    The words of praise continued, but Gu Qing had already walked away.

    But after Gu Qing walked a certain distance, he found someone following behind him, looked back, and saw Huggins and others.

    "My lord." Huggins greeted Gu Qing politely.

    "What's the matter?" Gu Qing asked directly.

    "No, no, I just watched a wonderful battle, and when I was about to leave, I saw the lord, and wanted to come up to say hello." Huggins said directly.

    When others were talking about it just now, listening to the past, Huggins felt that he seemed to understand Gu Qing a little bit.

    Although there may be a big backer behind Gu Qing that they don't know about, but the support that this big backer gave to Gu Qing at first seems to be limited, and the initial fortune of this territory was actually relying on Gu Qing alone.

    Alone! As a lord, to collect wood and stone, although it is the most basic, is also the hardest.

    Looking at Gu Qing from here, her image became more plump in front of Huggins.

    Huggins seems to understand why Gu Qing loves money so much and is so reluctant to spend it.

    Or it should be said that it's not that I'm reluctant to spend money, but I just don't want to spend money on unnecessary things.

    very nice!

    Huggins even praised Gu Qing sincerely in his heart.

    The next moment, he continued: "At the same time, I have to thank the lord for giving me the convenience that day, otherwise I think it would cost a lot of copper coins to buy a piece of land." "You are welcome, you also

    helped I have a lot, when our Qingyun Town was able to change from a village to a small town, you helped a lot, I will always remember this feeling." Gu Qing said.

    There are naturally multiple reasons for helping Huggins, and the most important reason is that Huggins is a man of interest.

    He has witnessed Qingyun Town's desolation in the past and its later rise, but during this process, he never had any bad thoughts about Qingyun Town.

    Obviously, Nicole and the others couldn't help falling into the colorful world of Qingyun Town.

    Such a person is either principled or sees clearly, or both.

    Therefore, the other party still deserves her to take out a piece of land. Besides, the other party didn't refuse to give it, or returned the highest money on the spot.

    Return the favor.

    Huggins listened, but he understood Gu Qing's meaning. Back then, it was just money and goods, and what was reported was just a good intention. Now, Gu Qing is the same.

    very good.

    "Lord, I hope that Qingyun Town will get better and better." Finally, Huggins said so.

    This is his sincere wish.

    Gu Qing looked at Huggins, paused, and finally said two words.

    "Yes."

    Qingyun Town will naturally get better and better.

    Afterwards, Gu Qing's figure walked further and further away, and Huggins turned to look at Hoyd, "You can go back after the beast tide! By the way, tell your father what happened here, and he will teach you how to do it."

    "Hmm." Hoyd nodded. He actually vaguely understood that his family had been looking for a new way out.

    Now, looking at what my uncle meant, he entrusted this road to Qingyun Town.

    If he came to Qingyun Town, he definitely didn't understand, but now, he understands.

    Qingyun Town is really worth it.

    Even he, in such a short time in Qingyun Town, has already been conquered.

    Qingyun Town has its unique charm!

    At this time, the two of them didn't know that there were quite a few people who thought like them. More and more people regarded Qingyun Town as their future development base. Some were considering it, and some were already deciding to come on the way.

    Qingyun Town is destined to be strong.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

172 Chapter 172

    [172] The forum opened

    this beast tide, and Qingyun Town ended abruptly ahead of schedule. When the news spread throughout the territory, the territory was full of cheers.

    They have heard of the early end of the beast tide, but they are all in some powerful territories, but they did not expect that a first-level town like Qingyun Town can do it.

    It's really... awesome!

    The residents of the territory are proud, but the outsiders of the territory are deeply shocked. This point is indeed a little bit beyond their cognition.

    However, my impression of Qingyun Town is really getting better and better. Everywhere is good, safe and comfortable.

    Of course, the most important thing is that there are so many novel things in the territory that people are reluctant to leave after staying.

    But no matter how reluctant they were, some caravans had already started to pack their bags and prepare to leave Qingyun Town after watching the beast tide end.

    After all, the purpose of their visit this time is to do business, and it can be regarded as the limit at this time.

    Furthermore, several large caravans had already left Qingyun Town before the beast horde came, and it would be too late for them.

    But this time I can't help it because of business, next time, next time... I will definitely take a good rest for a while, and let the people below do the business.

    Thinking about it, everyone left Qingyun Town with a lot of things.

    Louis was among them.

    But he didn't stay for so long for enjoyment, but more for getting enough information.

    And now, he has almost touched it.

    After coming to Qingyun Town for such a long period of time, seeing the little changes in Qingyun Town and seeing the new things constantly emerging in Qingyun Town, I was really shocked in my heart.

    At the beginning, the snooker shopkeeper just hoped that he would come to Qingyun Town to avoid disaster and buy some things to go back, but he didn't expect to see so much in Qingyun Town.

    After going back, it can be regarded as a satisfactory explanation!

    "Just leave like this, I'm a bit reluctant." On the side, Margery couldn't help but said.

    The more he stayed, the more he felt a little reluctant to leave, and now he was a little reluctant to leave.

    "It's close, and I'll come back when I have a chance." Louis said calmly.

    No matter how good this place is, it's not their home, and they can't stay here forever.

    "That's the only way, the shopkeeper is still waiting for us!" Margery said with a sigh.

    He couldn't bear to part with all kinds of delicacies here! Although they bought a lot of things back home, they were only part of them. They definitely didn't have the original taste here, and they wouldn't have the same variety as here.

    I am used to eating here, and I am always reluctant to think that I will never be able to eat again after I go back.

    Of course, the most important thing is that there are many interesting things. They have never seen these things in other territories, and they are unique in Qingyun Town.

    Louis looked at Margery's expression, but didn't say much. There are many people like Margery, and they were all attracted by Qingyun Town.

    As far as he knew, there were a few with better conditions, and they were all planning to move directly to Qingyun Town next time after going back.

    A lot of concerns before were probably about the safety of Qingyun Town, but Qingyun Town's crushing performance in the beast horde has successfully won these people's trust, allowing them to choose Qingyun Town without any worries.

    Thinking about it, Louis thought of the other two, and asked aloud, "Where are Ruskin and Kevin?"

    Hearing Louis mentioning these two, Margery's eyes suddenly revealed a bit of schadenfreude, "They! Now I still can’t buy anything in the territory, and the big businessmen from the countries I climbed before don’t want to pay attention to them, they are all in danger, and the things promised to them before are naturally insignificant.”

    Louis listened, and the corners of his mouth curled up slightly. Seeing his opponent being unlucky, he was really in a wonderful mood!

    When they came, the other party was in a good mood, and after they came, they were in a good mood.

    The feeling of Feng Shui taking turns is really... especially cool!

    It was also at this time that Ruskin and Kevin who were discussed by them also came to them.

    Seeing Louis and Margery, the two ignored their previous indifference and smiled enthusiastically at them, "Louis, Margery."

    Seeing the enthusiastic attitudes of the two, Louis and Margery They looked at each other with a strange look in their eyes.

    These two...are they alright?

    If you have nothing to show affection, you can either rape or steal.

    "What's the matter?" Margery said first, with a slightly frivolous tone, that is, he didn't pay attention to these two people.

    How could this matter be so good, when you don't need them, you don't even look at them, and when you need them, you catch up.

    Where in this world is there such a good thing?

    Raskin looked a bit ugly looking at Margery's attitude, but he suppressed it, "I heard that you seem to have bought a lot of goods in the factory." "Yes." Margery said lightly

    .

    "I don't know if it's convenient..." Ruskin continued with a warm smile.

    It's just that before the voice fell, it was directly cut off by Margery.

    "Inconvenient! Our goods are still in short supply, not enough for our own caravan to transport. If you need them, I suggest you go to the factory. When we go to buy goods, it goes very smoothly!" Margery said with a smile.

    "What's your attitude??? If it weren't for you..." Kevin on the side couldn't help it, and couldn't help but start cursing.

    "That's what you really want to say, you can't buy it, so you came to us! Otherwise, how can you take us seriously with your temperament?" Margery snorted coldly.

    With the way they dealt with them before, you still want them to give them convenience, just dream!

    "Is it going to be so extreme?" Ruskin looked directly at Louis.

    He knew that Louis was the one who made the final decision.

    Louis looked at Ruskin, and then said: "It's not that I did it so badly, but that you are already on the banned list. Otherwise, why can't you buy things that others can buy? In the case of Ji Xiuwen, he didn’t sell things to you, but we sold things to you, do you think we will get it? What is the relationship between us? Why do you think we will give up for you? We get it interests?"

    The other party took it for granted.

    Ruskin could not help but lose his expression when he listened.

    yes! The final reason was that they offended Ji Xiuwen. What were they thinking at that time? He robbed Ji Xiuwen and wanted to take things for himself.

    If they succeed, they will naturally ascend to the sky in one step and own a golden mountain, but the fact is that they failed!

    If you fail, you have to bear the consequences of failure.

    "Instead of begging us, you might as well ask Mr. Ji, maybe you can get a solution from the other party." Louis thought of the two families behind them, and gave some suggestions.

    These two are not the real principals.

    The responsibility for that incident still lies with the people behind them.

    Ruskin listened, took a deep look at Louis, and said, "Thanks!"

    "You're welcome!" Louis said indifferently.

    And just as Ruskin and Kevin were about to leave, a familiar figure came in.

    It was none other than Ji Xiuwen that Louis mentioned.

    When they saw Ji Xiuwen, everyone was stunned, they didn't expect the other party to come so suddenly.

    "Master Ji."

    Everyone said subconsciously, especially Ruskin and Kevin.

    Meeting this person at this time is their great opportunity!

    Thinking about it, the two wanted to get closer.

    It was also at this time that Ji Xiuwen moved, and said directly to Louis and Margery, "I'm here to look for you." Louis listened, and

    glanced at Ruskin and Kevin, "Why is Mr. Ji looking for us?" Is something wrong?"

    "When I was in the small town of Ferrol, I communicated very well with the shopkeeper of your Alice tavern, and the two sides were even more impressed. Today I want you to send him a word. Just say that I am looking forward to the next cooperation with him, and I hope that if he has the opportunity, he can come to Qingyun Town to have a look." Ji Xiuwen said directly, the goal is already obvious, which is snooker.

    Elf! This shopkeeper definitely has a great connection with the elves. The elves live in seclusion from the world, which is really curious!

    I don't know if I can have something to do with the elves through this person.

    They thought that they would have a pleasant exchange with each other!

    Louis listened, thinking of the confrontation between Ji Xiuwen and his shopkeeper, and considering the special status of Qingyun Town, Louis nodded, "I will mention it to our shopkeeper." It's just that there is a little bit in his heart

    . I'm curious, what is the purpose of letting their shopkeepers come to Qingyun Town?

    But this is not what they need to pursue, when the time comes, he will just bring the words.

    "It's troublesome." Ji Xiuwen said politely.

    Louis listened, and hurriedly said, "You're welcome."

    Ji Xiuwen smiled, "Then I won't bother you to clean up."

    "Well, Mr. Ji, go slowly."

    Louis said, Ji Xiuwen turned around and left.

    And Ruskin and Kevin looked at Louis and Margery, and the next moment, they chased in the direction of Ji Xiuwen.

    "Master Ji, wait."

    Ruskin and Kevin quickly caught up with Ji Xiuwen.

    When Ji Xiuwen saw Ruskin and Kevin at Louis's just now, he knew that they would catch up, and he walked straight without slowing down.

    When he heard the call from behind, he stopped immediately, turned his head to look at the two of them, and raised his eyebrows, "What's the matter?" "

    I don't know if Mr. Ji knows about us?" Ruskin asked in a low voice.

    "Of course I remember! In the small town of Ferrol, the masters behind you surrounded me and plotted against me, but in our small town, you are just waiting to build relationships and wait for us to fall. It is really hard not to be impressive." Ji Xiuwen He looked at Ruskin and the two with a smile.

    This smile made Ruskin and Kevin a little embarrassed.

    The feeling of words coming out of Louis's mouth and Ji Xiuwen's mouth is completely different.

    "Sorry, we did something wrong! I apologize to you." Ruskin apologized without thinking.

    He was willing to apologize if it would get him the goods.

    "And then?" Ji Xiuwen raised his eyebrows.

    "Can you let go of the restrictions on us..." Ruskin bit the bullet and said.

    "Sorry, I can't!" Ji Xiuwen said without hesitation, "People in our territory hold grudges very much! We will never forgive the enemy easily. You two haven't reached that height yet!" "

    Your meaning is?"

    "Ask people who have the right to speak in the family behind you to apologize to me personally, and I will think about it later!" Ji Xiuwen said directly.

    From top to bottom, no one is right.

    In such a situation, do you still want him to let go easily? Dream it!

    "You..." Ruskin looked at Ji Xiuwen incredulously, this is a lion's mouth!

    The masters behind them are all nobles, let the nobles apologize to Ji Xiuwen? ? ?

    Even though Ji Xiuwen has a higher status in Qingyun Town, he is not a nobleman!

    "Just take the words back. As for what the adults behind you do is their business, it has nothing to do with you. Also, don't make unnecessary struggles. No one in the territory will dare to sell things to you." Ji Xiuwen threw After saying these words, he left gracefully.

    Looking at his back, Kevin looked at Ruskin, "What should I do?"

    "Do as he said! Let's go back to the town of Ferrol, and be prepared to be treated coldly when we go back!" Ruskin sighed He said in one breath.

    Qingyun Town is no longer a small town that people can control. Even if the two adults behind them are nobles, facing Qingyun Town, they probably don't have enough confidence!

    They have seen that Earl Aldridge, the most powerful Earl of Ferrol Town, treated the lord of Qingyun Town very politely.

    The Lord Ji in front of him, with the lord of Qingyun Town standing behind him, did have the confidence to speak like this.

    Kevin said helplessly: "How long has it been since we encountered such a thing?"

    It's been a long, long time!

    Afterwards, the two looked at each other with wry smiles.

    This is also a rare experience, and I only hope that they will have the opportunity to continue their careers after this time.

    ...

    A group of businessmen from Louis left Qingyun Town one after another quickly, but Qingyun Town did not become deserted because of their departure, but became more and more lively.

    The new residents, in particular, integrated into the life of Qingyun Town day by day, and gradually settled down in Qingyun Town.

    But it is the territories outside that are not stable.

    With the departure of merchant nobles and small lords one after another, the Qingyun Town they mentioned brought new legends to each territory.

    The reputation of Qingyun Town is getting wider and wider.

    Not only the territory in this area of ​​Pasachus City, but also some territories farther away have gained a reputation for Qingyun Town.

    Among them, there are many rumors about Gu Qing, the lord. For example, there is a powerful force behind her. For example, she is a weapon master who can create non-attribute purple equipment.

    After all, the series of skill cards and weapons and equipment auctioned in this auction in Qingyun Town attracted the attention of many nobles as soon as they were released. Many nobles regretted that they did not go to Qingyun Town at that time and missed this opportunity.

    So I paid more and more attention to the news about Qingyun Town. When I heard others praise Qingyun Town, I couldn't believe it.

    "Is Qingyun Town really that good?"

    "Of course, I've never seen the architectural style there, and it's very distinctive." "The

    important thing is that the food is really delicious! I don't eat the same thing every day , I’ve been eating for more than ten days and still haven’t eaten well!”

    “There are a lot of interesting things inside, the most distinctive ones are the gymnasium and the playground. Ah! As for the amusement park, it is even more fun, I have never seen a similar playground in any territory, and there is no such place in the capital." "

    Really?"

    "Really, what are you doing to lie to you, and the prices in Qingyun Town are still very low! The pressure of living there is very low. If it weren't for the fact that all my foundations are in this territory, I really want to settle there. I recommend it. Some people who are not enjoying their lives going there will definitely live a good life. The town now has 20,000 people, but there is still a shortage of people. As long as there are enough people, it will soon become a second-tier town."

    " Second-tier town??? So fast!"

    "Yes! There are several high-level buildings in it! Probably the lord is the most powerful!" "My lord

    ? What is the origin?"

    "I don't know, anyway It’s mysterious, and I heard it has a big background.”

    “If the background is not big, how can a small town be established in more than four months.” “

    I heard it’s still a lady.”

    “Madam? It’s out again A female lord?"

    "..."

    Similar discussions resounded in different corners of various territories, and floated into the hearts of many people.

    Among them are the earth survivors in different territories.

    Many survivors on Earth never thought that Qingyun Town, a systematically positioned town, would appear in their lives in this way.

    After all, Qingyun Town or Qingyun Village had already appeared in their field of vision, but because the distance was too far, they never thought of leaving their current territory for Qingyun Town.

    Too dangerous!

    It's too dangerous outside!

    They managed to get back a life, and no one wanted to take this life to take risks.

    Furthermore, compared to Qingyun Town, they didn't think this town would be better than the town and city they were in.

    Although they also suspected that the advancement of the doomsday game system mission was related to Qingyun Town, they still chose to escape in the face of many crises.

    But just when they ignored it, Qingyun Town appeared in front of them so forcefully, which amazed them.

    Newport town.

    "I received the news. It is indeed the Qingyun Town we know. The things inside are all from Earth, or from China." "

    Hearing those things, I really have a special feeling in my heart, and I want to go to Ah!"

    "If nothing else happens, there will be more people going recently, and some caravans will also go, so let's go with the caravans!" "Just

    give up everything we do in this small town?"

    "Recently we are also struggling in the town, and we are being targeted! Especially the things in our hands, they have explored them several times. If we continue, I'm afraid they will grab them too. It's better to leave early." "Qingyun

    Town , at least it has the same origin as us, the reputation there can spread so much, at least 80% of it is correct, skill cards and purple-grade equipment can be so generously taken out, the skill cards we have on hand are in the It's not conspicuous in Qingyun Town."

    "Okay."

    City of Gloucester.

    "Qingyun Town! It sounds very powerful, but it's still a small town, nothing special.

    " Continue to develop power here."

    "However, you can also send people to investigate some news, not Chinese people, but people from country r and country h who have the same face as Chinese people, haven't we gathered a lot under our banner? Let them go. "

    "But Qingyun Town has a lot of good things. There are so many purple-grade equipment, and they dare to sell them openly. I am afraid that their strength should not be underestimated. It is good to have their own territory." "Why can Chinese people get a territory?

    " , but we, as a country stronger than China, are not?"

    "We have already been admitted to the lord of Gloucester City. As long as time permits, we are likely to get a subsidiary village, which will be our base camp at that time, and we don't need to rely on the territory designated by this system." "Sooner or later we

    will Will be stronger than them!"

    "..."

    Coronel Town.

    "Let's seek refuge with the lord of Qingyun Town! She is a woman, she will definitely not bully us." "

    But, who knows if there is behind her..."

    "The system-designated lord of the territory, the possibility of character problems She is very young, she can secure the position of the lord of Qingyun Town, and build the territory so well, she must have something extraordinary." "

    Yes, Sister Zhou tentatively learned from the accompanying personnel of the nobleman that the The lord's status in Qingyun Town is very high, and she will not underestimate her because she is a woman, and even firmly controls Qingyun Town, and at the same time, her rank is the highest in the territory." "I really envy her

    ! Belonging to your own territory, how happy you don’t have to face so many problems.”

    “No, she should be our role model, who said that women need to rely on men in this foreign world, she doesn’t need it, we don’t need it, and we don’t need it now, We won’t need it in the future.”

    “Yes, no need! We don’t need to compromise like them, we still have other ways to go.” “

    Go, we’ll go to Qingyun Town.”

    “……”

    …

    Earths of different races in different places The survivors were already ready to move, and all of them turned their attention to Qingyun Town.

    At this time, Qingyun Town.

    Gu Qing was dealing with official business when he suddenly heard a ding.

    [Host, the forum has been loaded. 】

    Forum!

    Hearing these two words, Gu Qing was shocked.

    The forum that cost her 30 million copper coins is finally about to open?

    The next moment, looking at the screen in front of him, he saw the word Forum on the screen change from white to red.

    Gu Qing clicked in immediately, and soon a new notification appeared on the screen.

    [The forum has been opened, do you want to open the forum? 】

    【Yes. 】

    Soon, a blank page appeared on the screen, with only the word forum on it.

    That's it?

    This is the forum where she spent 30 million copper coins? ? ?

    Is this of any use?

    [The forum is managed by the host, and naturally it is managed by the host. The forum can be played freely, and the boards and other things are handled by the host, and you can manually operate them. ]

    Gu Qing listened and began to operate.

    Sure enough, with her actions, the forum began to change.

    Everything is under her control.

    Gu Qing, who had no clue at first, gradually found pleasure in it.

    Little by little the forum began to take shape in her hands.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 173 Chapter 173

    [172] The forum that makes people have hope

    soon, after Gu Qing's simple operation, the forum seems to have functions at the beginning, and a notification pops up soon.

    [Ding, are you sure to create a forum? 】

    【Yes. 】

    【Ding, is there a requirement for forum login personnel? 】

    【Yes. 】

    Suddenly, Gu Qing thought of the routine when he opened the mall last time, everyone asked for 100 copper coins!

    What about your own forum?

    After spending more than 30 million copper coins, I had to find a way to earn it back.

    【Yes, you can configure it when you log in. This is what you deserve as the host, because the 30 million copper coins are just the opening fee, and the subsequent operations will require a lot of copper coins? ]

    Gu Qing originally thought that if he could collect copper coins, his copper coins would be recovered soon and he would benefit more, but he did not expect that the forum would continue to burn money.

    But just thinking about the number of characters and copper coins added after the forum went live, the deal will no longer be a loss.

    The next moment, Gu Qing focused on the login button in the upper right corner. Since she still needs to spend money later, she should earn more! After thinking about it, he came up with a level.

    Below level 10, you can log in with 0 copper coins, but you cannot post.

    Level 10 or above requires 10 copper coins.

    Level 20 or above requires 100 copper coins.

    Level 30 or above requires 500 copper coins.

    Level 40 or above requires 1000 copper coins.

    And so on...

    And each level corresponds to a different logo, allowing people to know the level of the poster at a glance.

    In this way, it will be easier to find out the situation of the earth survivors. At least in Qingyun Town, among the earth survivors, she is the only one who has passed level 40.

    And the reason why she was able to pass level 40 was because of her lord status.

    However, many Earth survivors have passed level 30, and more and more will pass level 40 in the future.

    After doing all this, Gu Qing directly confirmed the opening of the forum.

    And the moment she turned it on, all the survivors on the earth suddenly heard a conspicuous ding in their minds.

    [Ding, dear host, the doomsday game system has added a forum function, is it enabled? ]

    Forum?

    The two words instantly attracted the attention of countless survivors on the earth. Many people chose the word "yes" immediately without thinking about it.

    Soon, a new notice appeared in front of them.

    [Ding, it is detected that the level of the host is 15, and 100 copper coins are required, do you want to pay? 】

    As expected of a doomsday game system, it requires money everywhere, just like the mall last time, but after the mall was opened last time, it really saved the lives of many survivors on the earth, after all, they were able to pass through the extra money in their hands. Skill cards get some copper coins. With such copper coins, life doesn't have to be stretched.

    From this point of view, the doomsday game system really never drove them to a dead end.

    Afterwards, many people chose to pay without thinking, and then waited expectantly to see the true face of Lushan on the forum.

    The forum is actually a very simple page, and currently there is only a simple section - the player forum.

    Not even one of the above posts.

    But many people still saw the various reminder buttons on the board, among which the word "post" made everyone's hearts unable to help mentioning it.

    This is what they have always wanted.

    In a strange world, with no familiar people around, no familiar culture and things, starting all over again, and encountering many crises, if they don't have a heart to survive, they may not be able to survive long ago.

    Fortunately, in some of the territories they devoted themselves to, there were gradually some earth survivors, and they supported each other to survive in this world, which can be regarded as some comfort.

    It's just that this kind of comfort is temporary. Whenever they are free, they will think of everything in the past, the world, the country, and the family.

    A sense of loneliness haunted them all.

    Sometimes I can only tell myself that my relatives may also exist in a corner of this world, and only by being alive can I find them in the end.

    Now looking at this forum that can be seen by all survivors on the earth, everyone has a glimmer of hope in their hearts.

    #嘤嘤嘤, the forum is open, is anyone here? #

    # Ah ah ah, so excited! Finally, there is a place to communicate. #

    #I am Lin Bei from S city in China, if you know me, please contact me. #

    #我是……#

    # Is this forum developed for all Earth survivors? Very good! #

    # I'm in Treguier Village, I'm the only earth survivor in this village, it's great, I finally found my compatriots! #

    # When I felt that I was going to be unable to hold on, I suddenly saw this forum and suddenly felt like I was at home. #

    # Dear people! I can finally send a message, can anyone help me? I seem to have become a slave of the nobles, and now I have no free body. #

    #……#

    Seeing countless posts springing up like mushrooms after a spring rain, many survivors of the earth have settled down, and then many posts asking about other people’s territories popped up, wanting to ask about other people’s survival experience.

    And new ones are constantly being added.

    At the same time, the earth survivors in Qingyun Town naturally also saw the forum.

    The moment they saw it, everyone unconsciously froze for a moment, but quickly clicked on the open button impatiently.

    What the word forum represents, they all have guesses in their minds.

    This is a platform where they can communicate with each other.

    I just don't know whether this platform is aimed at them in Qingyun Town, or the Earth survivors in the entire Ordin continent.

    They prefer the latter.

    Although many earth survivors have obtained a stable life in Qingyun Town, many people are also very concerned about the situation of other survivors, especially if they want to know whether they have relatives and friends in this world, and their wives. Son.

    They opened it one by one with excitement. As for the copper coins needed to open it, it was nothing to the earth survivors in Qingyun Town.

    And when many people opened it, they had already seen the constantly refreshing posts on the homepage of the forum.

    Looking at it, many people's eye sockets were a little red.

    This familiar feeling! Finally home!

    The next moment, many people also chose to post, and found the feeling of surfing the Internet from the post.

    This feeling...is great!

    So, today in Qingyun Town, many people found that many of their companions suddenly became dazed for some reason, and then many people were crying, and some were crying and laughing at the same time.

    One is like having a nerve.

    After coming and going, someone reported to Ulysses.

    Because the people who did this were not only some residents in the territory, but also some working staff.

    After Ulysses received the news, he simply scanned it, and he already had a bottom line in his heart.

    Because those who had such problems were all "certified" by him himself, and they were fellow villagers of the lord.

    I also want to know, what happened to the Lord's hometown with a high probability!

    But it is probably a big event that can make these people lose their composure. Does the lord know?

    "It's nothing, they probably have something to do, just take it easy, and you won't be able to delay anything above, go back and continue working!" After sending people away, Ulysses thought about it. Go to the lord and ask.

    Just thinking about Gu Qing's temper, Ulysses found Ji Xiuwen in the end.

    When looking for Ji Xiuwen, Ulysses also noticed that Ji Xiuwen's eye sockets were slightly red, and then he looked forward, as if he was looking at something.

    Ulysses couldn't help but move.

    Even Ji Xiuwen is like this?

    At this time, Ji Xiuwen's attention was all on the forum.

    After hearing the lord mention the forum that day, he began to wait a long time ago, but as the day passed, the lord did not mention it again, so he could only deal with the matter at hand patiently for the time being.

    However, he still believed in the lord, since he agreed, he would not go back on his word.

    But I didn't expect that it would appear so unexpectedly today.

    When watching all kinds of familiar languages ​​bubbling on the forum, he really felt complicated in his heart.

    After finishing his mood, he read all kinds of posts, and began to learn from them the temperament of some earth survivors.

    After simply looking at some, it really made him see something.

    For example, the survivors of the earth are really scattered in every corner of the whole world. The scale of their territories varies from large to small. Individual situations are even more different.

    What's important is that most of the posters are from level 10 to level 30, and those above level 30 basically don't seem to post anything, and they seem to be waiting and watching.

    This forum has brought information to countless survivors of the earth, and likewise, it has also become an information distribution center for all survivors of the earth.

    Overall, it is favorable.

    Lord Lord's forum is beneficial for thousands of years!

    The next moment, Ji Xiuwen sighed inwardly, and edited the post. He also has some relatives and friends who are still missing!

    Although the probability is very small, but... what if?

    After posting the post, Ji Xiuwen just stared at the forum in a daze, refreshing his post occasionally until Ulysses arrived.

    "Knock knock..." There was a sound from the office door.

    When Ji Xiuwen looked, he saw Ulysses at a glance.

    Ji Xiuwen quickly collected his mood, and said aloud, "Come in!"

    "Is there something wrong?" After Ulysses sat down in front of him, Ji Xiuwen asked directly.

    "It's nothing, it's just that many people in the territory are like you just now. Someone reported the situation to me. I want to ask you if you know what happened. I didn't expect..." I didn't expect Ji Xiuwen to be like

    them .

    Really amazing!

    Ji Xiuwen's expression didn't change much when he listened, but he said directly: "It is true that a great event happened, but it is a great event, and everyone is just excited because of this good event." "The lord did it?

    " Ulysses immediately thought of Gu Qing.

    Ji Xiuwen listened, stunned for a moment, and then said: "Yes, the lord did it. Because of this matter, the copper coins obtained from the auction some time ago were all spent, but now... it may be a profit. !”

    Saying that, Ji Xiuwen looked at the number of online users displayed in the upper right corner of the forum.

    The number of online users has exceeded one million in a very short period of time since the forum was opened, and it is still growing at a very high speed.

    A simple calculation can be used to calculate how many copper coins the lord got from it.

    Get rich overnight.

    Knowing this, Ji Xiuwen didn't think much about it.

    He understood very well, how could this forum come into existence without the Lord Lord's early investment?

    Not to mention that I don't know if I can benefit from it, even if there is, the lord deserves it.

    After Ulysses heard Ji Xiuwen's answer, he didn't delve into it, "As long as it's a good thing."

    Ji Xiuwen listened, with the corners of his mouth slightly curled up, "Of course it's a good thing, a big good thing. If it's used well, our territory will There is no shortage of people!"

    Now the territory needs 30,000 people before the next upgrade. If all 30,000 people rely on refugees, it will take a long time, but if it depends on the survivors of the earth, it will be different. , the number of people needed for the next upgrade can be gathered.

    But this has to be done slowly.

    The forum has just been opened, so let the earth survivors who have been in this world for more than four months vent their emotions first.

    Ulysses listened, his eyes flickered for a moment, which means that the lord has created a tool that can communicate with people from his hometown?

    If only so!

    The territory has today, and it is inseparable from these people. Such talents... the more the better.

    The emergence of the **

    forum undoubtedly gave a boost to the hearts of the survivors on the earth.

    Without thinking too much, one post after another appeared, as if to explain the grievances of the past four months.

    yes! Wronged!

    There is no earth survivor who does not feel wronged.

    The change of the earth was so fast back then, so fast that many people didn't realize it, so they had to devote themselves to survival, struggling to live in this world, and completely cut off from the past.

    But now, with such a forum, no one doesn't want to have a good vent.

    At this time, the post with the most replies was posted by a player above level 30.

    #It’s been more than four months, and the days are like years. I finally got through it, and when I didn’t know what to do next, the forum appeared. I don’t know how everyone is doing now? #

    "Seeing the last sentence of the title of the post, I don't know why, but I feel sad."

    "How are you doing? It's so difficult!"

    "Difficult! Up to now, I just have a little habit. I miss the earth and my family. Fucking game."

    "I still don't know why I came to this world suddenly, and we, can we go back?" "

    After venting a lot, I still couldn't help crying when I saw this post."

    " After entering this world, I found some people who are also survivors of the earth. Although they are not from the same country, everyone still helps each other, but unknowingly, people around me come and go, and many people either no longer live in this world. In the world, people are always busy because they have to live, and there is always a sense of loneliness." "I

    have a good life, but I still don't know where the future is. I only know that the territory I am in now is not my home, and I don't have any sense of belonging. , and I don’t know why I’m so busy.”

    “…”

    The floors are stacked up little by little, and countless people have revealed a little bit of their hearts on the forum.

    They have no sense of belonging in this world, no goals, no idea where the future is, and live in a daze.

    Most people are like this.

    It's all just living.

    Gu Qing's mood is a little bit complicated at this moment.

    After the earth survivors kept logging into the forum, she did see the level information of the earth survivors from the forum.

    Surprisingly, it was discovered that there are indeed some earth survivors above level 40, and there are not many in terms of numbers.

    Professionals at level 40 can be regarded as having established a firm foothold in the Aldin Continent, and they can live very well.

    Thinking back to what Ji Xiuwen said after returning from Pasachus City last time, many people have formed their own forces in this world. It is conceivable that these strong men above level 40 must have developed forces under their hands up.

    This shows that people's resilience is adapting to the environment.

    It's just that this disaster left an indelible mark on everyone's hearts.

    I don't know when it will be over?

    Probably to evolve successfully!

    I don't know how far the civilization evolution of this world will go? And what role will the Earth survivors be able to play in it? In what way can we help the earth?

    All of these are doubts.

    While Gu Qing was thinking, similar voices also appeared in the forum. Many people raised doubts in the forum, why did they come to this world, what is the effort to survive mentioned in the doomsday game system, and what is the destruction of the earth? Meaning, is the current Earth destroyed?

    Posts are constantly being added.

    And this is a silent catharsis!

    Gu Qing didn't continue to read it after watching it for a while, and looked at the extra copper coins in his account, and his mood became better.

    The forum is indeed a win-win existence!

    After thinking about it, he came out of his residence and went downstairs.

    Just happened to bump into Ulysses who was looking for Ji Xiuwen to return.

    Seeing Gu Qing, Ulysses hurriedly said, "My lord."

    While speaking, he observed Gu Qing's expression deliberately.

    After all, the Ji Xiuwen he saw inevitably became emotional. He was wondering what kind of mood the lord would be in, but now it seemed that it was obviously the same as usual, and even, he was in a better mood.

    Oddly, Ulysses remembered what Ji Xiuwen said about the lord still having something to earn.

    This is making money, so you are in a good mood?

    As soon as this thought came to mind, Ulysses shook his head and laughed.

    He was really spoiled by Ji Xiuwen.

    Gu Qing also noticed Ulysses' expression, raised his eyebrows slightly, and said directly: "What happened?

    " It seems that I was overthinking."

    "I knew it a long time ago, so I have passed the stage of excitement." Gu Qing explained calmly.

    She has done a lot of fast travel tasks and experienced so many worlds, her mentality has already stabilized.

    Not to mention, the earth is not her real home, and she came to this world only because of a mission, so it is impossible to make her so excited.

    "Ji Xiuwen said that the lord has done a great deed this time, and many fellow countrymen will come to our territory in the future." Ulysses continued to ask.

    Gu Qing listened, and paused for a moment. What Ji Xiuwen said probably meant that he planned to recruit people in the forum next.

    "Well, there will probably be quite a few. Even if there is no such thing as this time, there will be quite a few after the news of our auction gets out." However, the appearance of the forum may bring these earth survivors together. There will probably be many forces involved in it.

    In the future, Qingyun Town will probably not be as harmonious as it is now.

    But as long as she is around for a day, she won't make people mess up.

    "Then will everyone be so easy to get along with?" Ulysses asked.

    What Gu Qing thought of, he also thought of.

    In fact, he didn't quite believe that all the fellow villagers would be as good as the ones in the territory now.

    The Godwin who appeared some time ago is not because there are other forces behind him, and some of the people he brought are still being held in black cells and undergoing brainwashing!

    "No." Gu Qing said directly, "But we are here."

    She believed in the abilities of Ulysses and Ji Xiuwen.

    "Yes! With the lord here and us here, no matter how troublesome it is, we are not afraid." Ulysses couldn't help but smile when he heard Gu Qing's words.

    Obviously, Gu Qing's trust made him feel very happy.

    Someone once asked him that the power of the territory is already in his hands, if it is easy for him to profit from it, why not?

    Once he does, he will be able to get a better life than he has now.

    What he thought at the time was that it didn't take much, just a little bit, to destroy the Lord Lord's trust in him.

    He doesn't want to, so just a little bit, he doesn't want to do it.

    This is his answer.

    And he will follow through to the end, because he never wants to lose the trust of the lord.

    He is what he is today because of the lord.

    Seeing the firmness in Ulysses' eyes, Gu Qing smiled, "Keep working hard, it's good to have more people, so that our territory can become a city faster." "Yes     .

    "

Say nothing to Ulysses, but go straight down.

    Along the way, I did see that many survivors on the earth were not focused on work, and looked ahead of them from time to time.

    At this moment, Gu Qing somewhat understood why Ulysses approached Ji Xiuwen worriedly.

    It was too conspicuous.

    But Gu Qing understood their thoughts very well, and then he went out of the business center as if he couldn't see it.

    After I came out, I wandered around for a while, and found that the situation in other places in the territory was not much worse than that of the office building, and it was even more exciting.

    "Ahhh, I got in touch with my brother, he's still alive, he's still alive." "

    That's great!" "

    I saw a lot of people contacted their relatives, and I also left a message, I hope I too I can find a place to meet relatives."

    "Yes, the number of people online is only a few million now, and when there are more and more people, the probability of finding relatives will increase." "I

    hope they... can live, as long as they live Then, you can find them by relying on the forum."

    "Yes!" "

    ..."

    Similar voices resounded in every corner of the territory, and when more and more people contacted their relatives, there was a difference in the whole territory vitality.

    This vitality is called - hope.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 174 Chapter 174

    【173】Qingyun Town, who is ready to accept the population,

    looked at Gu Qing at this scene, and sincerely felt that his forum seemed to be in the right place.

    This is the case for earth survivors who live so well in their own territory, let alone those earth survivors outside.

    It is indeed a blessing to be able to find former relatives and friends in this world.

    When she first accepted the task, it was not her relatives that she was thinking about, but when she had a chance to look back later, she found that people died like lights out, and her relatives and friends all had their own new lives. If she appeared in their In front of them, what they brought may be trouble.

    Since then, she has no relatives.

    As for those who travel through the mission world, because of the nature of the mission, they have always been passers-by.

    If it's really special... probably in this world!

    She didn't stay in this world for a long time, but the impression was the deepest.

    Because everything she owns now is built up bit by bit by her watching, and so far it belongs to her completely.

    This is a sense of belonging.

    While Gu Qing was feeling emotional, some earth survivors also saw Gu Qing and greeted her excitedly.

    "Lord Lord!"

    Compared to the Earth survivors in other territories, their Earth survivors in Qingyun Town understand that every change in the doomsday game system has a lot to do with the Lord Lord.

    This time, I'm afraid it was also the lord who made it up.

    So when they called, their expressions were sincerely grateful.

    Not only the forum this time, but also everything in Qingyun Town, their security is given by Gu Qing.

    Especially after seeing the miserable days of some earth survivors in other territories in the forum, I am really glad that I came to Qingyun Town early.

    A comparison really knows how happy your life is.     And Gu Qing looked at the smiles on their faces, and the corners of his mouth

    slightly raised, "It seems that you have encountered good things today?"

He originally planned to come to Qingyun Town with the caravan, but now that he knows I am here, he is even more prepared to come, especially after hearing what I said about the situation in Qingyun Town." "Me too, not a friend, but my father,

    his The territory is far away, but there is also a caravan coming from their territory, and he is going to come to Qingyun Town to accompany me!" "

    My sister and I have also contacted..."

    "..."

    Several earth survivors who have already contacted their relatives They opened their mouths in a hurry.

    After finding their loved ones, they really feel that there is hope in life.

    "That's great! The whole family works hard together." Gu Qing nodded.

    "Yes! Very good! All this was brought by the lord." Several people looked at Gu Qing with burning eyes.

    "It's not me, it's all of us, I hope to build better and better." Gu Qing said sincerely.

    Hearing Gu Qing's words, several people froze for a moment, and soon smiled on their faces, this is their lord! A lord worthy of their followers.

    "By the way, my lord, can we make some suggestions for the forum?" It was because Gu Qing's attitude was too friendly, and several people couldn't help asking.

    Gu Qing was also stunned for a moment, and then a little embarrassed, is his identity already so clear? Everyone knows, how does this make her do things silently? ? ?

    "Let's go ahead, maybe if there are too many people who say it, the system will remember it." Gu Qing still clings to this layer of skin on his body.

    Looking at the stubborn Gu Qing, several people couldn't help laughing, there is no silver three hundred taels here, but since they don't want to be exposed, they won't expose it.

    Started talking the next moment.

    "I think the forum can add some leaderboards, so that the big guys can see the level of survivors on the entire earth, and they can also find out their own conditions. Only then will they have better motivation to catch up, which is conducive to healthy competition." "

    Also We can increase the private message function, our contacts are now in the post, if we can private message, the privacy will be better." "The

    plate can also be enriched, after all, there are so many countries, although there are no countries now. Yes, but I think there is still a sense of cultural identity, and it is actually easier to manage this way, otherwise there will be a mixed bag, and many people will fish in troubled waters." "Yes, I feel that many forces are asking about the current

    situation in Qingyun Town! "

    ..."

    These suggestions really hit the point, and Gu Qing also felt that there was some truth to it. It was much easier than groping for it by herself, so she would arrange it when she had time.

    Thinking about it, Gu Qing looked at a few people waiting for her to respond, and said: "Your suggestions are very good, I think, the system may hear your suggestions and make corrections, and it will be convenient at that time."

    "Yeah."

    Several earth survivors looked at each other and smiled.

    Your lord, it's really cute!

    Afterwards, they did not continue to drag Gu Qing any longer, and bid farewell to Gu Qing to do their own business in a blink of an eye. Anyway, the forum has been opened, and there will be more time to use in the future. They can't live up to the cultivation of the territory now.

    Seeing their leaving backs, Gu Qing couldn't help but smile.

    It is thanks to these lovely earth survivors that the territory can exist today.

    I can't blame her for being partial, but she wants to say that only a country like China can generally cultivate such people.

    Reminiscent of what a few people said just now, Gu Qing continued to make adjustments to the forum the next moment.

    It didn't take long for the new function of the forum to go live.

    Added a leaderboard for forum professionals.

    Added private message function.

    Added full forum speaker function (charged).

    Added country module.

    As soon as the forum was updated, several proposed earth survivors couldn't help laughing.

    Lord Lord's movements are really fast! Is it broken for them? ?

    **

    As several earth survivors said, many people were moved by the news of Qingyun Town brought by the caravans returning to the territory, and planned to follow the caravans in the territory next time Go to Qingyun Town.

    And the emergence of the forum made their thoughts firmer. In this way, countless survivors of the earth gathered people who planned to come to Qingyun Town by posting and signing up on the forum.

    Many territories named after the territory, the number of earth survivors who replied below was very small, but when they gathered, many people found it vaguely. In order to protect themselves, many earth survivors perfectly hide in the territory Among them, if it weren't for this incident, I am afraid that none of them would have discovered the identity of the other party's survivors on Earth.

    Speaking of which, this kind of concealment is also normal. There were indeed survivors on Earth who accidentally exposed their hole card skill cards after they came to the territory. Those skill cards were not only privately owned, but even those people lost their freedom. , Come and go, the original earth survivors hide even deeper.

    However, it is easier to hide the European and American faces. They have the same appearance as the aborigines. Not only the aborigines, but also the survivors of the earth cannot distinguish them.

    As for some oriental faces and black faces, although the aborigines have a systematic effect and will not distinguish them, people who are also survivors of the earth can easily recognize them.

    Therefore, in many territories, oriental faces have suffered a lot, and they are often missed by people if they make a little achievement.

    So once it was determined that the situation in Qingyun Town was good, and that the lord of Qingyun Town was a Chinese, many Chinese survivors from the Earth defected to Qingyun Town without thinking.

    The Chineseization of Qingyun Town is really very favorable, and they will definitely go to such a territory.

    I don't know what other survivors on Earth have in mind, but they still go to Qingyun Town anyway.

    In this way, many caravans who had already sold all kinds of items in Qingyun Town in various territories and were about to go to Qingyun Town suddenly discovered that the number of residents who followed them to leave the territory this time was actually quite a lot, which was enough to cause some Landlords take note.

    It is a recognized fact among the various territories that the residents in the territory will move to a better territory, so the territory has never required the residents to stay in the territory.

    Because of the safe territory, there has never been a shortage of residents who come to defect.

    But this time the flow of large numbers still caught the attention of many lords of small territories.

    Because those who leave are basically professionals.

    These batches of earth survivors all joined their territory as professionals, and they got the status of residents very smoothly. develop.

    Therefore, many territories still have concerns about this group of residents.

    As a result, such residents left in a flock after hearing the news about Qingyun Town, which made people have to be concerned.

    The first thought of many little lords was actually to stop them, but after thinking about what they saw and heard in Qingyun Town, many people still endured it forcefully.

    These professionals originally joined the territory suddenly as refugees. Now that they leave, they will not hurt their territory. Maybe they can't be stopped, and they will offend Qingyun Town.

    As for Qingyun Town, what they have seen is destined to become another city without any accidents. There are still many situations that depend on Qingyun Town in the future, so they should not be offended, right?

    Under such circumstances, many earth survivors were able to leave the territory smoothly and go to Qingyun Town.

    A large group of people just marched towards Qingyun Town.

    Meanwhile, Passages City.

    Similarly, Pasachus City, as the only big city in this area, has the largest number of Earth survivors gathered in it.

    After the forum appeared and Qingyun Town appeared in front of them forcefully, many forces realized that Qingyun Town, which they disdained and despised before, had unknowingly grown vigorously! And to the point where they have to look up.

    Many forces have been shaken.

    After all, no matter what, it is the territory designated by the system, and there must be support, so it can go so fast.

    Although Pasachus City is powerful, the way to rise is tightly locked. It is basically impossible for ordinary people to become nobles. Coupled with the mixed forces, the situation of these foreign forces is also very delicate.

    This time, the news about Qingyun Town brought back by the other nobles and the caravan, as well as the sudden appearance of the forum, let them know more about the situation in Qingyun Town, and their hearts have already begun to drift.

    Many forces gradually made up their minds.

    But there are also forces that are hovering.

    For example, Renault.

    Lei Nuo understood very well that with the current scale of Qingyun Town, it is far from being explained by a lord's token, and even they cannot guarantee that they can do it.

    Therefore, their original idea really felt that it had become impossible.

    Just thinking about going to Qingyun Town, I feel a little unwilling in my heart.

    At this time, what flashed on the screen in front of him was the Qingyun Town that was mentioned.

    # How is Qingyun Town in the designated territory of the system? Can someone tell me? #

    "I came in when I saw Qingyun Town, waiting for news."

    "Oh, Qingyun Town! One word: good."

    "Qingyun Town yyds! Survivors are welcome to come and join us, and you will not be disappointed, and currently all There is also the settlement fee! It depends on your occupation and level."

    "Objectively speaking, the environment in Qingyun Town is really fair. The staff in the territory are all admitted in the exam, and the soldiers are trained a little bit. Promotions are all based on merit, as long as you have the ability, you don't have to worry about not getting ahead in Qingyun Town."

    "The point is delicious food! Many territories should already know about it. The food in Qingyun Town has become a system now. There are not only the food from the previous earth, but also the local food that is constantly being improved. The hometown of food! Satisfied Your taste buds, besides this, many buildings that exist on the earth have also begun to appear in Qingyun Town, banks, gymnasiums, libraries, playgrounds... You will definitely not suffer when you come." "Oh, that's

    great Oh, I’m so envious, why didn’t I go to Qingyun Town at the beginning! Otherwise, I wouldn’t have suffered so much now!” “It’s too late now, welcome to

    come, the territory is very short of people right now!”

    “Go, go Go, definitely go, they have already set off with the caravans in the territory, you don’t know, those caravans will blow up Qingyun Town to the sky after they come back, they planned to come, but now they must definitely come.” “

    Come Come on! The territory has already been prepared, no matter how many people there are, we can handle it. As long as all the personnel are present, the territory can be upgraded immediately. Once upgraded, the territory can be expanded to accommodate more people ... Mutually beneficial things! We extend a warm welcome to all compatriots."

    "Welcome + ID number, waiting for you!" "

    ..."

    After reading it, Lei Nuo felt really complicated, compared to Qingyun Town The news revealed in the book simply turned their lives into dregs in seconds.

    "Blake, what do you think?" Finally, Renault asked his military adviser.

    "It depends on what you want, boss. If you can accept the control of someone above, Qingyun Town is indeed a good choice. I have read the introduction, and the people who become ministers of Qingyun Town have their own power at hand, which means The lord of Qingyun Town doesn’t mind his subordinates developing power, as long as he is obedient.”

    “Aren’t I under control now? Even though others say that I am the most powerful, the power in the local city of Pasachus In the eyes, they are still just insignificant small forces." Lei Nuo will see this very clearly.

    "Since the boss thinks so, he must be planning to join him."

    "Yes, go and seek refuge. Then we will see if the other party is as powerful as the rumors say. If so, I will put down my ambition for the time being." Lei Nuo said directly.

    "Boss is indeed a choice. The fact that the forum has turned out has already made many people at the bottom of our organization fluctuate." Black said, if it wasn't because of their great power, many people would have already left.

    "Speaking of which, Godwin didn't know what happened to the five hundred people that Godwin brought to Qingyun Town. After arriving in Qingyun Town, contacting them would make it easier for us to integrate into the territory." "I think it might be

    ... Less." Blake said truthfully.

    If he still had a little trust before, but he learned about Qingyun Town from the forum, they might not be able to escape their petty actions. Godwin's return itself is a trap.

    Renault was silent.

    "Have you seen the newly launched forum professional player ranking list? The above list is currently only 10,000 people, and the level of these 10,000 people has already been above level 30, and I have counted, the number of Qingyun Town It is the most, occupying one-tenth, and the others are scattered in various territories." Black continued.

    Judging from the current data, Qingyun Town...is really too strong! The other survivors of the earth are really a drop in the bucket in front of the opponent's forces. The enemy is too strong and they are too weak. It is undoubtedly a dream to turn defeat into victory. Now they have only two choices, or continue to be in the market. There is no problem with one, or go to Qingyun Town, start again, and guarantee the future.

    He prefers the latter!

    Renault listened to Black's words with a gloomy expression on his face, "You are letting me kill the last bit of ambition." Black said: "

    If Godwin has been bribed, it means that you have already entered the sight of Qingyun Town. I'm still ambitious, and I'm afraid it will be difficult in Qingyun Town."

    "I understand, forget it! I'll move my power to Qingyun Town for development, and I don't want to do anything else." "

    Then I'm safe." Black said with satisfaction.

    On this side, Renault has made a decision, and on the other side, Xing Mingda has already made plans.

    "This time, most of our forces will also go to Qingyun Town." Xing Mingda ordered the people under his command. According to the news from Ying Kaifeng, the two batches of soldiers who went before have already integrated into the life of Qingyun Town. They are closely related to Qingyun Town. Although they still obey Ying Kaifeng, they are not just Ying Kaifeng. They are also willing to give everything for Qingyun Town and the lord of Qingyun Town.

    The other party has this charm.

    The law of true fragrance that cannot be escaped.

    What he can do is probably to conform to the tide of history, otherwise he will be easily abandoned with his inherent thoughts.

    "Then what's left is..."

    "Take care of the children after each beast tide is over. At that time, we will regularly send teams to pick them up every month, and at the same time replace positions. Now everyone's focus is on Qingyun Town. We all want to go to Qingyun Town to gain a firm foothold as soon as possible, we have natural advantages, don't let the brothers lose their future in the end." Xing Mingda said bluntly.

    "Okay."

    "Leave the staff and give them enough copper coins."

    Xing Mingda explained again.

    "Yes."

    Afterwards, his subordinates had already left, and Xing Mingda focused his gaze on the forum, looked at all kinds of information about Qingyun Town on the forum, and let out a long breath.

    Qingyun Town! It grows really fast!

    **

    And in the following time, a steady stream of Earth survivors followed the team or organized a team to go to Qingyun Town spontaneously, and some of them even reported their progress in real time on the forum.

    Thanks to the forum, some of the staff in Qingyun Town started to make preparations early.

    Although some aborigines who listened to the order were a little confused, they still followed the order above and made various preparations to welcome a large number of residents.

    In addition, some merchant residents are also making intensive preparations. A large number of residents represents a large number of markets, and they have to make a lot of money no matter what.

    She was working hard up and down, and Gu Qing, the lord, was also busy, but she was relatively relaxed, because she only needed to move her fingers.

    Yes, because of the forum, they estimated the Earth survivors who came to Qingyun Town, and the initial scale has reached six figures.

    The various residences she originally built for 50,000 people are no longer enough.

    Fortunately, she still has more than five million copper coins on hand, and coupled with the continuous online forums of earth survivors, the copper coins in her pocket once again soared to tens of millions of copper coins, and even climbed to the billion level.

    Originally Gu Qing was still thinking about whether to spend 30 million or not, but now he only knows that 30 million is really worth spending.

    Unlike the copper coins obtained in the mall last time, which required investment in the acquisition of skill cards because it was only to maintain balance, the income from the forum this time is really real.

    But because of the truth, Gu Qing began to worry about the follow-up cost of the forum mentioned by the system, and always felt that it would not be low.

    Because the system won't allow her to keep her lunch, it can be seen that her pockets are often empty since she established a territory.

    However, in the absence of a second payment, Gu Qing now has enough copper coins for her to build and build as she likes.

    And Gu Qing, indeed, with a flick of a pen, began to build various dwellings at the rear of the residential area.

    When Gu Qing built it, he really considered modern commercial housing, which can make the most of the land, but so far, the area of ​​the territory is enough to accommodate hundreds of thousands of people, so Gu Qing still builds residential houses, and the important thing is that they are cheap.

    At this time, the wood and stone hoarded when trading with the orcs also came in handy.

    In addition to residential buildings, Gu Qing also expanded a lot of farmland.

    Although there is a lot of food in the territory, after the arrival of more than 100,000 people, the daily consumption will not be the same, and the farmland area will be expanded several times without thinking.

    But even for these big actions, the copper coins consumed are only a drop in the bucket. Gu Qing really felt the joy of spending money without worrying about how much money is left.

    In this way, from top to bottom, Qingyun Town is making preparations to accept the population.

    And soon, the first batch of alien earth survivors had arrived in Qingyun Town.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

简体

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 175 Chapter 175

    【175】Promotion: Second-tier town

    "We're here, Qingyun Town is here." With a shout of excitement, everyone's eyes fell on the distant city wall.

    This is Qingyun Town!

    From a distance, you can still see the city center protruding from the city wall.

    That is a high-level building, a building that they can hardly see in many small territories.

    Qingyun Town looks really good.

    Then, the team accelerated.

    It's just that during this process, some survivors on Earth couldn't help talking about it.

    "The rumors are good, but it's really here, but I feel weird in my heart." "

    Me too! It's like a stone is blocked in my heart." "

    At least it should be better than our previous territory, the environment At least familiar with it."

    "I heard that the lord of Qingyun Town is also a Chinese, and we may be more comfortable inside." "

    Yes, I heard that there are Chinese-style buildings inside." "

    You Chinese people are fine, you must be very used to it. I don't know about us..."

    "Don't worry, there is no distinction between countries in the territory now, and everyone treats everyone equally." "..."

    Discussing

    , the team has already marched to the gate of Qingyun Town.

    As soon as they arrived at the city gate, someone warmly greeted them immediately.

    Several of the soldiers didn't look serious, but laughed very heartily, and then greeted loudly, "Those who come to Qingyun Town to settle here come here to complete the formalities."

    At this time, people who come will notice that the gate of Qingyun Town has already been divided into two receptions, one is for receiving caravans and outsiders who come to Qingyun Town, and the other is for dealing with the settlement of personnel. A sign was erected next to it, which specifically introduced the current settlement policy of Qingyun Town.

    And when they saw familiar faces, many of the Earth survivors instantly felt relieved.

    A group of earth survivors came before these soldiers.

    "Come, come, line up, let's register." Jiang Haoguang, who was sitting in front of the office, said with a smile.

    He is also an Earth survivor, a staff member of the Ministry of Finance. He has been working in rotation these days to prepare for the upcoming Earth survivors. When he came today, he was still asking if he would meet him! Didn't expect the first batch to arrive so soon.

    This is a moment worth remembering!

    Jiang Haoguang, who knew what their arrival meant, was really happy.

    There are many people and it is lively.

    Seeing Jiang Haoguang's enthusiastic attitude, the earth survivors lined up in an orderly manner, and their eyes fell on the settlement policy, thinking about how much money they could get.

    Soon, the first person immediately began to register.

    "Name."

    "Wu Yuze."

    "Nationality."

    "Huaxia."

    "Level."

    "15."

    "..."

    "Okay, the registration is complete, you can go to the territory to apply for an identity certificate according to the above instructions! Attention to the territory The items are all written on it."

    The information was registered one by one, and immediately after the registration was completed, a list was given to the other party, on which was the entire process of entering Qingyun Town, basically follow the above content, and you will be able to He knows a lot about Qingyun Town.

    After getting the list, many survivors on Earth breathed a sigh of relief.

    It is indeed easier and more comfortable to understand by yourself than to let someone take it with you.

    In this way, one after another, the registrants, whether they are Chinese or foreign, were divided fairly according to each person's level and skills.

    For such a situation, some foreign earth survivors felt a lot more at ease, and then walked into Qingyun Town in twos and threes together, and began to visit seriously.

    After registering one by one, Jiang Haoguang was a bit exhausted after a while, and he was going to change after registering the remaining few.

    At this time, a group of people who came forward immediately attracted Jiang Haoguang's attention.

    In front of them was a team of women, and the reason why they identified the first team was because their outfits were the same, coupled with their heroic attire, it really made people's eyes shine.

    Speaking of it, I don’t know why, among the earth survivors who came to Qingyun Town, there are very few women, almost rare, and many of them are auxiliary occupations, so occasionally a few are included in the list. Except for the combat team, most of them still work in civilian positions in the territory. Among them, there are several teachers, and one of them has an absolute advantage over others in the selection process and was successfully elected as the school principal.

    As long as the one-year internship period is passed, it is a legitimate existence.

    As for the name, he remembered it, it was Nie Dongling.

    This person made a contribution to the territory when she first entered the territory, and this is part of the reason why she was elected.

    Speaking of which, although there are few female survivors in the territory, they are all working hard, and they are all on par with the lord!

    Yes, if you want to say that the most powerful female survivor is the lord.

    The lord is here, no one dares to underestimate the female survivors.

    And the group that came now seemed to be even more difficult to mess with.

    "name."

    "Zhou Tingran."

    "Nationality."

    "Huaxia."

    "Level."

    "31."

    "Occupation."

    "Assassin."

    "..."

    After hearing the level and occupation, Jiang Haoguang's expression became a little bit more strange.

    This is the highest level among the earth survivors he registered today. Currently, this level is one of the best in the territory. They can all be captains in the soldier team, right?

    "What? Is there a problem?" Zhou Tingran frowned as he looked at Jiang Haoguang's stupefied look.

    There was a chill in the frowning look.

    Jiang Haoguang snapped back to his senses, and then said: "No problem, no problem, it's just that you are the first person I met this morning with a level over 30. I'm just a little surprised." "I think a woman like me shouldn't be so tall

    . level?" Zhou Tingran asked back.

    "No! How dare I? The lord of our territory is also a woman, and the rank of the lord is the highest in our territory." Jiang Haoguang quickly explained.

    This young lady in front of me is really so sensitive!

    Fortunately, the lord of their Qingyun Town is a woman, otherwise it would be really difficult for him to explain.

    But he was also a little curious, he just said something so simple, the other party is so sensitive, could it be that he has experienced something in other territories?

    Thinking of this, Jiang Haoguang sighed in his heart. When the earth survivors first landed in this world, life itself was relatively difficult, and the female survivors were even more difficult, not only because of their strength, but also because of the world. Unfriendly to women.

    But these things don't exist in Qingyun Town!

    Thinking of this, Jiang Haoguang felt that it was really the right choice for these people to come to Qingyun Town.

    Hearing these words, Zhou Tingran's expression softened a little.

    If it wasn't for knowing that the lord of Qingyun Town was a woman, she might not have chosen this place as a whole.

    Afterwards, Jiang Haoguang had already handed Zhou Tingran a list for her to explore by herself.

    After Zhou Tingran took it, he stood on one side and waited for the other companions in the team.

    Immediately after Jiang Haoguang registered, he found that the levels of this group of female players were all above average, with the lowest level reaching level 20!

    Thinking about it, Jiang Haoguang's attitude when he registered became more and more serious.

    After all registrations were completed, Jiang Haoguang watched them leave before handing over the next registration task to his successor.

    At this time, Zhou Tingran had already brought his team into Qingyun Town according to the procedure on the leaflet.

    Although they had already made preparations for Qingyun Town, but the moment they saw Qingyun Town, Zhou Tingran and the others really couldn't help breaking their defenses.

    The antique buildings suddenly brought back long-standing memories in their minds.

    That is the existence they can never go back to.

    "Sister Zhou, here..." A girl next to Zhou Tingran couldn't help but said.

    She really wanted to say that this place suddenly gave them an inexplicable sense of belonging, but thinking of the ups and downs they had experienced before, she still didn't say this.

    "It's pretty good here. It feels like home at first glance. I've come here so far and I find it's pretty good. What do you think?" Zhou Tingran understood what his subordinate meant, and knew that the other party was hard to say, and it was her. He took the initiative to speak out to resolve the embarrassment.

    "Well, very good."

    "The above process is enough to see the care and patience of the other party."

    "At least, the environment here is familiar to us, and there are more familiar people around us." "...

    "

    Several people were discussing one after another, and their expressions had obviously changed.

    From just now to now, they have already smelled the smell of home here, and there is also a smell of... freedom.

    "Ladies, the car is about to start. Do you want to get in the car? If you don't get in the car, it will be late." Suddenly, they heard someone calling them not far away.

    I froze for a moment when I saw it.

    Is that... a goblin?

    Yes, they had already made preparations before coming. The goblins are also residents of Qingyun Town. If they want to really move in, they will inevitably deal with each other in the future.

    It was natural for Zhou Tingran to be the old man of the whole group, and then he led the team straight to the bus pulled by the bison monster.

    After they sat down, the cart happened to be full, the goblin fed the bison monster with something to eat, then rolled onto the bison monster's body, and said loudly: "Let's go!" The next moment, the bison monster

    moved , The car also started to walk forward unsteadily.

    While sitting in the car, everyone including Zhou Tingran was holding leaflets, looking at the various introductions to Qingyun Town, the two of them compared each other while walking.

    Stadiums, playgrounds, libraries, schools... After getting to know each other bit by bit, Zhou Tingran and the others relaxed a lot. Although these buildings were not the same as the ones they saw on Earth, they They still see traces of belonging to home everywhere.

    After a while, the group arrived at the gate of the inner city.

    Goblin Locke smiled and said: "You new residents, stop here! You go to the inner city to apply for your ID card and get the copper coins you should get, and then you can go to the commercial street to eat something. If you have time in the afternoon, you can have a good time." Visit the territory, trust me, the territory will not let you down."

    Zhou Tingran heard this passage, and then looked at the confident goblin in front of him, his heart was a little touched.

    When they were in Coronel Town, they also met a goblin from a noble family. Their life was very difficult, and there was no hope in their eyes.

    But the goblins in Qingyun Town are different. They radiate confidence all over their bodies.

    Different, so different!

    At this moment, they feel a little relieved. A territory can treat goblins like this. They compatriots should be able to live better in the territory, right?

    "Thank you." Zhou Tingran thanked Goblin Locke.

    "You're welcome." Goblin Locke said so, but seeing Zhou Tingran's praise, the smile on his face unconsciously widened, "Speaking of which, you should be with Mr. Ji and the others, It's too obvious."

    After speaking, Goblin Locke didn't intend to say anything, and drove away.

    Zhou Tingran looked at the figure leaving the car, and paused when he thought of what the other person said, he must be talking about the survivors of the earth!

    "Master Ji?"

    "The situation of Qingyun Town was mentioned on the forum. The department of Qingyun Town is based on the six departments of the ancient China, but there is one more department of commerce. The minister of the department of commerce is Ji Xiuwen. He first made his fortune in commerce in Qingyun Town, and now controls most of the commercial industries in the territory, and Wan Daotong belongs to him." A person who had carefully analyzed the situation in Qingyun Town's territory explained aloud.

    "Are all the high-level people in the territory Earth survivors?"

    "That's not true, at least the mayor of Qingyun Town is an aborigine, but even though he is an aborigine, his ability is not inferior to that of Earth survivors. In the forum, Qingyun Town Survivors on Earth boast a lot about him, and his popularity is very high."

    "What else? You seem to know more than us."

    "I browse the forum whenever I have free time in the past few days. I hope to collect more information about Qingyun Town in the forum. Now it seems that it will come in handy. I am low-level, so I can only collect information and hope it can help. We are busy."

    "Pan Shuyi, what are you talking about, our team has such a large scale, and you helped us plan it step by step." "That's right, don't say such things in the

    future "

    Pan Shuyi listened, then smiled, and said: "Well, I won't talk about it in the future."

    Seeing the relaxed look of the big guy, Zhou Tingran's mouth hooked involuntarily.

    Afterwards, a group of people continued to go to the business center, where they successfully obtained their ID cards, and then went to the trading center with their numbers.

    Under the guidance of the staff, they got their own settling allowance, and they were still shocked.

    Because there are too many.

    "I didn't expect that there would be 100 copper coins for every 10th level. It's quite high. We added up to several thousand, which can be regarded as a windfall." "

    This territory...is really rich." One person couldn't help but said.

    "This time I heard that the total number of people who come here will exceed six figures. Most of the people who dare to come are professionals, and some of them are high-level. The settling fee is indeed not a small sum.

    " After counting, it was discovered that the unit was supposed to be tens of thousands, and I had a new understanding of the strong strength of Qingyun Town.

    It was also when a few people were muttering, a staff member noticed them, thinking of a sum of copper coins that had just been approved, the staff member walked towards them.

    "Seeing that you have just received a lot of settlement allowance, do you need to buy a house?"

    "Buy a house?"

    "Recently, a batch of new houses have been put into the market in the territory, and the price is relatively good. Since you have settled in Qingyun Town, it is more appropriate to buy a house of your own. Otherwise, it will not be cost-effective and inconvenient to live in an inn in the long run. Furthermore, our residence is also very large, although it was originally prepared for a family, but in the transition period, it is also possible for you to live together in it, it is a bit crowded, but it belongs to your personal home after all, right?" The staff is still enthusiastic about selling.

    He is also a survivor of the earth, and he knows the importance of a house to everyone. At least the Chinese people he has contacted, after hearing his proposal, those who have spare money in their hands will really choose to buy it. Moved.

    Sure enough, after listening to the staff's words, everyone's eyes fell on Zhou Tingran.

    A stable place to live!

    want to.

    After Zhou Tingran received the eye signal, he turned his gaze to the staff, "How many copper coins do you need for a residential building?" "

    Looking at the location, the places near the main road and branch roads will naturally be more expensive, and the ones closer to the inside will be cheaper. Now the price of the houses in the best location has reached tens of thousands of copper coins, and the cheapest is a few thousand." Seeing the other party asking this question, the staff knew there was something to be done, and said hastily.

    Zhou Tingran listened, contemplating for a moment, "Take us to see."

    "Let's go." The staff immediately walked ahead enthusiastically.

    In a short while, Zhou Tingran and his party spent most of their savings to buy their respective houses in a relatively remote location.

    Not to mention all the settling expenses, they and their party paid a lot of money.

    After they came out of the trading center, they saw the staff member leading the new earth survivors towards the direction of the residence again.

    Zhou Tingran: "..."

    At this moment, they finally understood why the territory had such a big deal.

    The settlement fee was taken out, and all of it would be taken back if you changed hands, and it was the kind that was willing.

    Qingyun Town's wealth-raising ability cannot be underestimated.

    After a while, the group ate a lot in the commercial street.

    When they tasted the delicacies in memory again, everyone's eyes, including Zhou Tingran's, were a little moist.

    Finally, after walking the rest of the territory according to the content on the leaflet and returning to the house they bought, the group of people felt that the dust had settled in their hearts.

    Thinking back now, they were all in a trance, didn't they come to see if Qingyun Town was suitable for them? In the end, he bought a house in Qingyun Town with all his savings?

    "Sister Zhou, are we... spending on impulse?" Someone couldn't help but ask Zhou Tingran.

    "After visiting Qingyun Town, what do you think?" Zhou Tingran asked back.

    "It's pretty good. As long as we work hard, we can support ourselves. At our level, we are not afraid of starving to death." "The

    prices are much cheaper than our previous Coronel Town, but the food is even more delicious. The ones in Qingyun Town Food is real food."

    "..."

    "Therefore, there is nothing wrong with keeping such a territory." Zhou Tingran said indifferently.

    This Qingyun Town will be their home from now on!

    And there are still many earth survivors like Zhou Tingran, almost after walking around Qingyun Town, they had an idea in their hearts, and then they settled down in the territory.

    On the second day, he immediately started to find a job in the territory, or formed a team to go hunting, adapting to the environment faster than anyone else.

    At the same time, most of them will also share what they saw and heard in Qingyun Town in the forum.

    Almost no one praised it badly, and they all spoke for Qingyun Town unanimously.

    Looking at the one-sided public opinion, many earth survivors who did not intend to come to Qingyun Town are a little bit ready to move.

    It's really because some people's writing is so good, and the situation in Qingyun Town written in the forum is so desirable.

    And some are on the road, which speeds up even more.

    In this way, batches of Earth survivors poured into Qingyun Town every day, and finally chose to settle in Qingyun Town.

    The number of residents in Qingyun Town has shown explosive growth.

    Within a few days, the number of people has reached 50,000.

    At the moment when it reached 50,000, Gu Qing, the lord, immediately received a long-lost notification from the system.

    [The population of the territory reaches 50,000. ]

    [Owned buildings: market center, guild center, music square, walls, residential buildings, two-story building, trading hall, middle-level tailor shop, middle-level grocery store, high-level warehouse, farmland, high-level sentry tower, high-level barracks, mid-level blacksmith shop , Intermediate Lumber Mill, Intermediate Quarry, Intermediate Farm, Intermediate Inn, Intermediate Hospital, Intermediate Mining Field, Intermediate Carpentry Workshop, Guild Center, Junior Bank, Junior School, Junior Playground, Junior Gymnasium, Junior Auction House, Junior library. ]

    [Satisfy the conditions for advancing the territory, whether to advance? 】

    【Yes. ]

    [Congratulations to the host, the territory has been promoted, from a first-level town to a second-level town, the area of ​​​​the territory has been expanded by 10 times, the reward for architectural blueprints * 4, and the reward of 200,000 copper coins. 】

    Also after the notification, the screen in Gu Qing's territory also changed.

    [Territory: Qingyun Town (secondary town)]

    [Reputation: 40 (small reputation)]

    [Population: 50676/1000000]

    [Tax rate: 10% (can be adjusted by the lord in real time)]

    [Resources: a little bit]

    [Buildings: a little bit]

    [Buildings required for the next upgrade: high-level buildings * 10, intermediate buildings * 40, new buildings * 20. 】

    Finally advanced again!

    The 10-fold increase in area did make Gu Qing feel an unprecedented surprise, but seeing the follow-up upgrade requirements, Gu Qing was still surprised.

    If it is a big leap from the first-level town to the second-level town, then the leap from the second-level town to the third-level town will be expanded several times, and the difficulty will not increase by a single star.

    It was also at this time that Gu Qing finally understood why there are so many second-tier towns, but third-tier towns are extremely rare.

    The third-level towns are so difficult, she really can't imagine how far the next upgrade will go.

    Needless to say, difficult!

    Let's go step by step!

    Population 1 million! There are dozens of large and small buildings, and they all have to be promoted to intermediate and advanced.

    This... how many people are needed!

    But what can Gu Qing, who has a mission, do? Of course keep going!

    The next moment, he began to organize his own lord module.

    Outside, all the residents of Qingyun Town also received the news that their territories had been promoted.

    After being dazed, one by one couldn't help but boil!

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

简体

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

176 Chapter 176

    【 176】You     know     nothing about the financial resources of the lord

    . Is it one of the best territories?"     "I don't know how many times this area has been enlarged! I can't even see the city gate when I stand here." "I     thought the bus stop was a bit unnecessary because we walked a distance by ourselves. It's okay, but now, I can't sit still, I have to walk and break my legs, right?" "     Actually, it's okay! It's just that our territory catches up with other territories a little faster, it's better to get used to it earlier, the Lord Lord will definitely be able to It was built in the shortest time."     "The territory is really big now!" "     ..."     All kinds of discussions resounded in every corner of the territory, and as for the dialogue between them, it was more and more Versailles .     However, this is also a normal thing.     After all, few territories can become a secondary town in such a short period of time like Qingyun Town.     Once Qingyun Town comes out, who will compete with it?     Many businessmen in Qingyun Town have slowly raised the status of Qingyun Town.     However, there are still many people who hold a wait-and-see attitude. After all, Qingyun Town’s second-tier town is ten times larger than its first-tier town, and there are a lot of copper coins to be invested in it, and it may even make the territory financial crisis.     There are quite a few second-tier towns at the beginning of the upgrade, and the entire territory is inferior to that of the first-tier towns, and it took many years to develop slowly.     Therefore, many unprepared territories will not easily advance to the second-tier town, and the promotion to the second-tier town is basically ready.

    Although this Qingyun Town is developing very fast, it is impossible to make up for the territorial gap caused by the secondary town so quickly, right?

    So hearing the undisguised trust in Qingyun Town from the residents of the territory, some caravans were a little bit inconceivable.

    Don't they all think about reality?

    "Although Qingyun Town has great potential for development, I think that Qingyun Town will definitely not be able to successfully build this second-level town in a short period of time. After all, the territory has only been prosperous for a long time! There must be no copper coins." "I think so too,

    I I have traveled back and forth to Qingyun Town many times before. When I was a first-level town, many of their lands were abandoned for a long time, and they were slowly built later. This time, the area is more than ten times larger, and it must be the same." "These residents

    are Rare and strange."

    "However, Qingyun Town has only been established for more than four months, and it is already very good to be able to build it like this." "

    Yes! It is better than most of the territories I have seen."

    "..."

    A group of businessmen discussed , with certainty.

    Many survivors and residents of the earth have also heard it.

    The aborigines will still be a little angry, and their requirements are not as high as these businessmen. They only know that the territory is now very, very strong, and every bit of progress can make them ecstatic, so they will not So dissatisfied, but what these businessmen said is the truth, and there is no intention to belittle their territory in their words, and it is not easy for them to refute.

    As for the survivors of the earth, they don't care about them. The most important thing is that they know how powerful their lords are, which can only show that these merchants know nothing about their lords' financial resources.

    The number of logged-in players on the forum has reached more than 20 million, and the ranking of the top 10,000 players is still there! Basically, they are all close to level 40. According to their level, 500 copper coins are required to log in.

    It is calculated according to 500 copper coins, 10,000 people will have 5 million copper coins, and if you count down, if you do a rough calculation, then there is definitely an astronomical number behind the opening of this forum. Copper coins?

    Impossible!

    The Earth survivors thought confidently.

    **

    At this time, Gu Qing did feel a little helpless towards the suddenly vacated territory, because the extra area was too large, directly comparing the town she had carefully built to scum.

    When she had no money, she could bear it.

    Now that she has money in hand, can she bear it?

    cannot!

    The last time I spent one million copper coins in one go, although I felt distressed, it was also enjoyable.

    What about this time?

    Gu Qing turned his gaze to his own screen to check his account status.

    [Building: Municipal Affairs Center]

    [Household Registration: Official Resident (50983), Temporary Resident (1258)]

    [Tax: 652873 Copper]

    [Property: 1572830819 Copper]

    [Resources: Slightly Slightly]

    [Notice Board: Operation]

    [Office: Operation 】

    Looking fixedly at the column of property, Gu Qing's heart couldn't help beating.

    1.5 billion copper coins!

    It really turned her into a super rich woman.

    Before, how could she have thought that she would have this day?

    I was still thinking about whether I should spend the 30 million copper coins, but later I got a hundred times the return.

    If this is said, no one will believe it.

    It's just that when she held it, she still felt a little guilty for no reason.

    I always feel that the system will not let her hold it like this.

    But until now, the system has not responded, which made Gu Qing a little flustered, so after getting so many copper coins, Gu Qing never spent them, and watched them increase day by day, and then accumulated to the current level.

    Let's just say that while she was looking at it, the numbers jumped forward.

    Apparently, another group of Earth survivors has logged in on the forum.

    As long as there is this forum, her copper coins will continue to flow, and she will no longer have to worry about the money for building the territory.

    Although the system mentioned that the forum will continue to burn money according to the number of users, but with so many copper coins, it can definitely handle it.

    So, spend it carelessly!

    As soon as the idea came out, Gu Qing couldn't wait to open the map of the territory.

    At this time, the scope of Qingyun Town has expanded ten times, and the scale of the original buildings has been reduced a lot, making the entire territory seem empty.

    Then let her fill the territory bit by bit!

    Immediately, before starting to plan, Gu Qing took the lead in clicking on the three buildings presented by the system after being promoted to the second-level town this time.

    Soon, information about three new buildings emerged one after another.

    [Flower Sea Park: A landmark building in the town, which can improve the happiness of the residents in the territory. 】

    【Materials required: 10000 stone, 50000 wood, 50000 copper coins. 】

    【Theatre: A landmark building in the town, which can improve the happiness of the residents in the territory. 】

    [Materials required: 50,000 stone, 50,000 wood, 50,000 copper coins. 】

    【Affiliated villages: Second-level town ancillary buildings, which can be placed at will within 1,000 square kilometers of the territory. 】

    【Materials required: Depends on the size of the village. 】

    If the first two are within Gu Qing's expectations, then the appearance of the third one is really beyond Gu Qing's expectations.

    Affiliated village!

    She had heard Ji Xiuwen mention it before, but she had studied the lord's token, and it didn't mention any information about the attached village, so she forgot it.

    I didn't expect to appear in the building rewarded by the system in such a way today.

    It seems that the attached villages are the appendages of the secondary towns.

    What a pleasant surprise!

    Let it go!

    After getting Qingyun Town settled first, we can then consider the matter of this subsidiary village, but we can mention it to Ulysses and Ji Xiuwen, so that we can make preparations earlier.

    The affiliated village is equivalent to another territory, and the location where it is placed is also very important.

    Later, Gu Qing looked at the two buildings of [Huahai Park] and [Theater], and directly chose to build them, and then put Huahai Park in the center of the eastern public building area. As for the theater, it was also placed in this area, and then A new arrangement was made to the original buildings.

    After the two new buildings were settled, Gu Qing directly upgraded the two buildings to advanced buildings on the spot.

    Gu Qing, who had lost hundreds of thousands of copper coins, was very distressed, but when he saw that the first few digits in his account did not move at all, Gu Qing laughed again.

    She is now a billionaire!

    This copper coin is a drop in the bucket.

    The next moment, Gu Qing's eyes aimed at the existing buildings in the territory.

    Taking advantage of the money, we upgraded together? It doesn't hurt to spend it, otherwise after the copper coins are made in the future, they will definitely feel distressed when they upgrade again, and if they upgrade first, they can also enjoy advanced buildings first.

    While thinking about the benefits, Gu Qing pressed the upgrade button with one hand.

    Well, upgrade, upgrade, upgrade... all upgrades.

    The next moment, the notification flashed across the screen in front of Gu Qing.

    [Congratulations to the host, the intermediate tailor shop in the territory has been promoted to a high-level tailor shop. ]

    [Congratulations to the host, the intermediate grocery store in the territory has been promoted to a high-end grocery store. ]

    [Congratulations to the host, the farmland (primary) in the territory has been promoted to farmland (advanced). ]

    [Congratulations to the host, the intermediate blacksmith shop in the territory has been promoted to a high-level blacksmith shop. ]

    [Congratulations to the host...]

    After the notification, the copper coins in Gu Qing's account have been reduced by several million, but this is almost negligible for Gu Qing's total account.

    Looking at it, the corners of Gu Qing's mouth couldn't help but twitch slightly.

    I really don't feel bad!

    In the next moment, there was only one thought left in Gu Qing's mind, which was Huahuahua.

    First expand the area of ​​the inner city to twice, and move the inner city wall outward.

    Then arrange the new building.

    The residential area continues to build a number of private houses. For example, for the 30,000 additional residents this time, thousands of private houses have been sold, which is almost the same as the one she built last time. It should be no problem to build another 10,000 houses and sell them.

    The commercial area directly extended the commercial street, added some branch roads by the way, and also reserved some open space for other buildings to be placed in the future. As for the reserved places, Gu Qing also directly paved them with lawns.

    There are also inns, the official inn Gu Qing added some, and all of them were upgraded to high-level buildings, and the floors were raised instantly.

    There is also a field of farmland and breeding grounds, around the creek at the rear, Gu Qing did not need the residents to reclaim it, and paved it by himself.

    ...

    Isn't it just a little copper coin!

    And just after the process was almost done, Gu Qing pressed the confirm generation button, and she prepared to make adjustments after all the buildings were generated.

    Apart from other things, Gu Qing also left a lot of open space, but most of them are factory areas and mountainous areas behind farmland.

    This time the area of ​​the territory was expanded to include the territory around the territory. The front was naturally a plain, but the rear included a part of the mountainous area.

    For this part of the mountain, Gu Qing felt that it should be useful in the future, so he left it for now.

    Her current main part is the facade after entering the territory. At least after entering the city gate, all the visible parts can be seen are buildings, and the rest will be able to make up for it little by little sooner or later.

    And at the moment she was born, the entire territory changed dramatically, and some residents walking on the road were suddenly taken aback.

    After all, the previously bare land suddenly had rows of buildings rising from the ground, giving people a sense of space-time transition.

    After slowing down, everyone looked at the familiar building and couldn't help sighing inwardly.

    Here we come again, familiar formula, familiar taste.

    It's still that feeling-are you sure they haven't changed territories?

    In fact, the residents of Qingyun Town are often amazed by the changes in the territory. They should have gotten used to it, but when it happened again, they felt that they would never get used to it.

    Because, the lord will always surprise them from time to time.

    "In addition to the fact that the new site has been filled a lot, it seems that the old buildings have changed? It seems bigger and taller?"

    "Yes, you read that right, all the old buildings have been upgraded, and all of them have become high-level buildings!" "All of them

    are... high-level buildings? How is this possible?" "

    I have never seen any of them. The town is already full of high-end buildings at the town stage?"

    "Is our territory so rich?" "

    No, it should be that our lord is rich. It takes several high-level buildings and various buildings in the entire territory to add up. Ten million! The more than 30 million copper coins last time are simply impossible to use, and the lord must have posted a lot of money." "The

    current territory is so good that I can't believe it."

    "Let's go, let's Go to see what other changes have been made in the territory, and I see that there seems to be a new building over there."

    "..." "

    My God, it's so beautiful! It's a park."

    "There will be another good place to go for a walk in the future."

    " It's so beautiful!"

    "There's a theater over there."

    "Great! I've heard that some territories have theaters, and there are some performances from time to time, and our territory finally has one." "...

    "

    The territory The changes made the residents in the team leader couldn't help cheering. This kind of time is often the happiest time for them, and also the time when they are most proud.

    This is their territory!

    An increasingly powerful territory!

    **

    At the same time, in the commercial street, the merchants who had just discussed that Qingyun Town would be embarrassed for a long time after being promoted to a second-tier town suddenly felt their faces hurt.

    Not long ago, they also said that Qingyun Town could not be developed. As a result, the whole Qingyun Town has taken on a new look. Looking at it, new buildings have been built on both sides of the main road and branch road. Although it is currently empty, it will be built after all. Now, and with the current frequency of population in Qingyun Town, it is only a matter of time before these shops prosper.

    It can only be said that Qingyun Town... is really beyond people's expectations.

    What is the origin of that lord lord?

    Just after being promoted from a first-tier town to a second-tier town, the second-tier town was built immediately. Even nobles have to weigh such a skill, and probably only those old noble families with a solid background will spend so much money.

    While the businessmen were thinking, the aborigines and earth survivors who had heard the businessmen discuss before all spoke one after another.

    "Oh, I really didn't expect that the lord immediately filled up the buildings when the territory was just promoted. Isn't that amazing?" "

    Yes, I just thought that the territory would last like this for a while, but I didn't expect... ..."

    "I can only say that we don't know anything about the strength of the lord."

    "It's really very happy to be in such a territory."

    "..."

    Everyone you said one by one, and the merchants could hear Seeing what they meant, they looked at each other with an embarrassed smile on their faces at the same time.

    "Sorry, we thought too absolutely. Qingyun Town is indeed very strong and very different. We shouldn't use common sense to deduce it." A businessman stood up and sincerely expressed his apology.

    Thinking about their previous behavior is also somewhat inappropriate. Even if it is really not good, when they are promoted, they say that their territory is not good, and anyone who hears it will feel uncomfortable.

    If there were no such changes in Qingyun Town, their words would have passed, but Qingyun Town used its own strength to slap them in the face, and it was really hard to make it through without saying a word.

    With the beginning of this businessman, other businessmen also expressed that what they just said was wrong.

    Looking at their attitudes, both the aborigines and the survivors on the earth felt that they were quite good, but it seemed that they were too fussy, and they quickly opened their mouths.

    "It's all right. If you didn't encounter a special case, what you said before was the truth. We were angry only because we cared too much about our territory." After speaking, everyone looked at each other and smiled,

    smiling away all grievances.

    As for the businessmen, looking at the high-end buildings around them, their thoughts became more and more certain.

    If they were not sure before, they might be sure now.

    Qingyun Town has used its strength to tell them time and time again that this is a good place, a good place worthy of their investment.

    **

    The aftermath of the territory's transformation from a first-level town to a second-level town and the completion of construction at the same time is still continuing to ferment.

    The earth survivors who arrived in Qingyun Town recently have the most keen sense.

    This group of earth survivors did not watch Qingyun Town get up step by step. Most of them got up in other territories, and they have a deeper understanding of the situation in other territories.

    So after coming to Qingyun Town, they immediately accepted Qingyun Town as a special territory in line with their values, and they all praised it in the forum.

    It was also when they were praising that they suddenly received news of the territory.

    Secondary town!

    For many Earth survivors, it is comparable to, or even better than, the territory they have been in before.

    Then, before they could react from the upgrade of the territory, they discovered that the territory had not only been upgraded, but even the primary construction of the secondary town was completed immediately, realizing operations that were not realized in many territories.

    Wave after wave, they completely conquered the hearts of the survivors of the new earth.

    Posts one by one turned out on the forum.

    #青雲鎮 became a second-tier town, and the construction was completed on the same day. It's awesome! #

    # I have successfully arrived at Qingyun Town. I really love Qingyun Town. I think the only thing I did right is to come to Qingyun Town. #

    # In Qingyun Town, I really found the feeling of home. Although I am not from China, as long as it is everything on the earth, it really makes people feel beautiful. #

    # Come to Qingyun Town, everyone! After the territory is upgraded, it is enough to accommodate several million people. #

    # Qingyun Town, it's really good. #

    #……#

    Posts about Qingyun Town popped up one after another in the forum, and many of the speakers were professionals in their twenties and thirties, their credibility increased a lot, and some people who were already ready to move The Earth survivors are set in mind.

    No matter how far the journey is, you have to go to Qingyun Town!

    Especially as mentioned in some posts, the current Qingyun Town only has 50,000 people, but it has been upgraded to a territory that can accommodate a million people. They are all earth survivors with the same root and origin, which is more suitable for them than other territories.

    Of course, there are also some who have established their own forces in some larger territories. They can't bear to give up what they have at hand, but they will still regard Qingyun Town as their own way out, and will continue to pay attention to the situation in Qingyun Town. Consider sending someone to Qingyun Town to investigate the situation first.

    All in all, the developed information of the forum communicated with the survivors on the continent of Ordin, and slowly condensed their hearts on Qingyun Town.

    In addition to the earth survivors in various territories, when Qingyun Town was promoted to a second-tier town in the capital thousands of miles away, the officials in charge of the territory of the capital once again received the message.

    The first time they received the information, the officials looked at the data above with a little bit of disbelief.

    This Qingyun town has only been established for more than four months and has already been promoted to a second-tier town? This is incredible, right?

    As for Qingyun Town, many people in the capital are still aware of it recently.

    After all, the food that is popular in the capital now comes from Qingyun Town, not just the food, there are also many good things from Qingyun Town in the capital.

    These things are all sold by the stores under the four major chambers of commerce. Once launched, they were immediately accepted by the market, and even became exclusive to some nobles.

    Faintly, some news was also spread out.

    That is, the three major chambers of commerce united some aristocratic forces to attack Qingyun Town, and wanted to take down these good things in Qingyun Town. In the end, this force was repelled by such a small territory as Qingyun Town. money.

    When such news came out, many people thought of a huge team that returned two days ago, led by the eldest son of the Stewart family - Earl Melville.

    This one was actually repulsed!

    Many people were unbelievable that someone actually ran to the other party and asked about the authenticity of this matter, but Earl Melville admitted it.

    As a result, Qingyun Town became famous in the first battle, not to mention the subsequent news that Qingyun Town has a large number of sets of green cards and purple cards, green-grade equipment and purple-grade equipment.

    All of this made Qingyun Town quickly spread to the ears of nobles and nobles in the capital, even the royal family heard about it.

    It is also the failure of Melville, a typical representative. Even though countless nobles saw the products of Qingyun Town being popular in the capital, they did not dare to occupy Qingyun Town at all. Instead, they planned to send their own family members to Qingyun Town. look.

    Although Melville lost the battle this time, after he came back and participated in a noble banquet, many people with poisonous eyes saw his growth.

    In addition, although Melville lost to a small territory, the manpower on hand was kept, and the loss to the individual and the family was very small, so Melville's gains this time were considered huge.

    It was such a small territory, which could have been regarded as against the sky, but something even more against the sky happened.

    secondary town.

    At the moment, the official sighed in his heart and passed the news to the tax department.

    Second-tier towns, the capital is about to send resident tax officials!

    Not long after the officials uploaded the news, the news that Qingyun Town was promoted from a first-level town to a second-level town also spread among the nobles.

    For this resident tax collector, many families have moved their minds, turbulent, and an invisible contest spread in the capital under the pretext of Qingyun Town.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 177 Chapter 177

    【177】The forum is a giant pit

    country, the Stewart family.

    Foster Stewart looked at his eldest son, with inexplicable thoughts in his eyes, and said for a moment: "Qingyun Town has been promoted to a second-tier town." "

    It's too fast!" Melville thought of going to Qingyun Town At that time, Qingyun Town had a population of only over 10,000, but not long after he came back, Qingyun Town was promoted to a second-tier town.

    Fifty thousand people? from where?

    "Maybe it's because of the reputation of the auction." Foster said lightly.

    "Impossible! It didn't take long." Melville said firmly, "Even if the news spreads widely, it will take time, and not everyone can rush to Qingyun Town after hearing the rumors. To reach the second level The population requirement of the town needs at least a few months, but Qingyun Town was completed in a short period of time. It can only explain one thing, that is, the lord can summon so many people behind his back, but he just borrowed the leaflet And the reputation of the auction."

    Thinking about the future, Melville thought more and more that the possibility was greater.

    After all, the origin of the other party is indeed mysterious.

    At least after he came back, after his father heard about his experience, he sent someone to check Gu Qing, the lord, again and again, but what happened?

    It shows that there is no history about Gu Qing, she seems to appear out of nowhere, the so-called lord's token does not know where it came from, but it is regular and can stand the test.

    This undoubtedly added a mysterious color to Gu Qing's origin.

    Foster listened to his son's words, and said calmly: "Your guess is correct. During this period, many people gathered in teams to go to Qingyun Town. There are large, medium and small territories, and these people are in various territories. More or less powerful, the older ones didn’t go, and the younger ones packed up all their homes and went to seek refuge.”

    Melville didn’t know about this, and when he heard his father’s words, his eyes widened "How many territories?"

    He only thought that the opponent's power might not be small, but he never thought that the opponent's power would spread over so many territories.

    "There are all the territories sent to investigate." Foster squinted at his son, "The backside of this lord of Qingyun Town is definitely not simple. You can get away with a few copper coins, but the other party didn't intend to take it. How about you? Otherwise..."

    Melville was dumbfounded when he heard Foster's words. This was beyond his expectation, but when he thought about Gu Qing's performance and the good things at the auction, he seemed to think it was normal.     Immediately, he couldn't help but said: "The Qingyun Town is so

    powerful, will it attract the attention of many families? What do they mean?"

Naturally, we can also find out what I just said, but it’s just a search. Qingyun Town is far away from the border, and the forces behind her can’t affect our sphere of influence. The big deal is just another Marquis or Duke in the future. Yours Loss has also become the standard by which all families are judged." While speaking, Foster looked at Melville, when he returned from defeat, even if he brought back those good things, other families guessed whether Melville was He was too weak, and the elders of the family also began to question his ability. However, when some news about Qingyun Town came later, other families vaguely felt that something was wrong. After investigation, they found that Qingyun Town was not simple. Being able to retreat completely changed his outlook, and at the same time, he had some understanding of Qingyun Town's strength.

    So now even though they know that Qingyun Town has a lot of good things in their hands, when they think of the forces spread across her various territories, they dare not think about it. The most important thing is that they understand that they can't get much benefit from it. There are too many people in the town, and the front is trying their best to attack Qingyun Town, which may not be able to win, but there are a lot of people waiting to harvest, whoever is willing, it will definitely be shared by everyone.

    It's all shared, who is willing to spend a lot of effort?

    Melville thought of those gazes when he came back the first time, and was annoyed in his heart. Those people would only look at him as a joke.

    But now... the sudden emergence of Qingyun Town saved him on another level, which really... makes him not know what to say.

    "I also don't think it should be confronted with Qingyun Town. Qingyun Town is a bit... evil." Melville thought for a while, and then said, "Everyone in Qingyun Town respects their lord very much. He is in the territory. There is absolutely a lot of response. More importantly, most of the residents in Qingyun Town are professionals. I have inquired about some news. Many refugees were not professionals at first, but after staying in Qingyun Town for a long time, they gradually became professionals. , it’s not a professional, but it’s normal. Even if it’s a common function, they will work hard to enter the professional stage. In addition, although they can’t find out from the residents, they can still find that the professionals in Qingyun Town use skill cards very casually. , The number of skill cards they have on hand is... quite a lot.”

    Melville’s stay in Qingyun Town was not in vain, especially after the auction, because at the auction, the onlooker resident The existence of skill cards is really common, the only unusual thing is to care about the price of skill cards.

    This situation made him have to care.

    In the end, I deepened my understanding of Qingyun Town.

    Qingyun Town, don't mess with it.

    "After the high price of skill cards in the initial auction, white cards gradually became common. Nobles have long stopped staring at white cards, but green cards and purple cards are rare. At least there have never been purple cards in other territories. , green cards appear occasionally, and they are all auxiliary. Now it seems that the person who took out the skill card may have a lot of relationship with Qingyun Town, so the Lord of Qingyun Town established a green card in such a short period of time. It’s not a small territory.” Foster said, with a little more thought in his eyes, “Based on all the information, our family’s attitude towards Qingyun Town is... mainly based on cooperation, and most of the families are based on cooperation. Mainly, so the land and shops you bought in Qingyun Town are in line with the family's plan." "

    I bought those with my own copper coins." Melville is not stupid, the family is not his now, his things It's his stuff, the family stuff is the family stuff, he doesn't want to confuse it.

    Foster glanced at Melville, "I don't think about your things, the family will send people there." "Do you do

    business?"

    "Qingyun Town is now a second-tier town, and it needs to pay taxes. It will send tax officials there. Our family is also striving for this opportunity." Foster said calmly.

    Hearing this, Melville's expression was indescribable, and then hesitatingly said: "Father, I think we should not fight for the position of tax officer." "

    Huh?" Foster looked puzzled. to his son.

    "The lord of Qingyun Town doesn't seem like a person who will spit out his own money. Paying taxes may be very troublesome." Melville persuaded his father based on his own understanding of Gu Qing. , "It's fine to send someone to Qingyun Town, there is no need to go as a tax officer."

    Foster took a deep look at his son, and then said: "Listen to you."

    Almost forgot what his son told him. As for the escape, it took countless copper coins to escape.

    The lord of Qingyun Town is really eclectic!

    He is curious!

    **

    At the same time, in Qingyun Town, the residents are still reveling in the changes in the territory.

    Ulysses and other staff members couldn't help but sigh with emotion, especially since they were on a relatively high floor. Through the windows, they could roughly overlook the panorama of the entire territory.

    When the territory was promoted before, they came to see it as soon as they received the news.

    Seeing the city wall of their territory pushed far away, they were really happy.

    Not long after they were excited, there were buildings one after another on the extra area, which shocked them instantly.

    After the shock, they were naturally uncontrollable ecstasy. They were happy for the strength of their territory.

    The emotion in Ulysses' mind was also deeper, because he still remembered the first time he saw Qingyun Village. At that time, he would have thought that Qingyun Village would become like this in a short period of time?

    Unexpected, but a miracle just happened.

    While Ulysses was thinking, Ji Xiuwen had already come to his side.

    "Lord Mayor, your vision here is indeed very good!" Ji Xiuwen said with a smile.

    Regarding the big change in the territory, he can only say one thing, well done!

    As expected, the lord is rich enough to be confident, and this is too big a deal.

    "What are you doing here?" Ulysses asked directly, and these scenes can also be seen on Ji Xiuwen's floor.

    "Ahem, I want to talk to the lord. I'm looking here, and I'll see you by the way. Do you want to go together?" Ji Xiuwen asked.

    It's easy to talk with a partner!

    "What do you want to see the lord?" Ulysses looked at Ji Xiuwen, it must not be a business matter, if it was a business matter, he would probably have gone by himself long ago, and would he still come to him?

    "Bart and Alex also entrusted me with the matter of the land we auctioned." Ji Xiuwen said directly.

    "The purpose of that piece of land..." Ulysses knew that the Lord Lord had planned to give the three pieces of land to these three people, but he didn't know the details. Anyway, it should have a special purpose. I didn't ask before, but now It's okay to ask.

    "The lord is going to build a resort there."

    "Resort?"

    "It's a good project anyway, and you can get money from the pockets of the nobles. Didn't many nobles come to our territory and think that the inn in our territory is too small? If you can’t buy a house in our territory, the resort is specially prepared for nobles and businessmen, if they come to vacation, they should be willing to pay for it!” Ji Xiuwen simply explained.

    When Ulysses heard it, he did understand, and he also understood that a business acumen based on calculations would not lose money, "Then you can tell the lord directly." "Aren't I going to trouble the lord

    ? I'm sorry! I think it's more natural to bring you along, and besides, I also want you to understand the future development direction of the territory, so that you can prepare for it in the future!" Ji Xiuwen gave a reason in a high-sounding manner.

    But the reason is also real.

    He had guessed about the lord's plan for the territory early in the morning, and it was not very clear before, but this time, the lord's expansion of the commercial area without hesitation made him understand the route of the lord.

    A city integrating industry, commerce and tourism.

    The items produced by the factory are sold to various chambers of commerce and sold to other territories. At the same time, the tourism industry of the territory is vigorously developed, and various recreational public buildings are invested.

    Both of these will attract people to Qingyun Town in a steady stream. When people come, with the endless good things in their territory, can't they stimulate consumption, and these good things will also attract people to travel, forming a virtuous circle.

    He believed very much that as long as Qingyun Town developed, those people would be guaranteed to come, and they would not want to leave without emptying their pockets.

    Just say during this period of time, how much revenue did the stadium and playground earn for their territory? There are also those who open shops, all of whom make a lot of money.

    He can tell from his Wan Dao Tong account.

    Speaking of Wan Daotong, the previous batch of shops was still too small. He also wanted to ask the lord what to do with the addition of such a large batch of shops. Can you sell him a larger one? sure! He also wants to expand the size of his shop!

    Also, Wan Daotong needs another piece of land as their headquarters. Before, the territory was small, so he didn't dare to expect it. Now that the territory has grown so much, there are quite a few vacant land. He didn't come here to ask.

    And these are all private matters, so he naturally needs someone to strengthen his courage.

    As for Bart and Alex, because of the expansion of the territory, they have to re-explore the situation of the territory, and they are too busy, so naturally they have no time to come with him.

    Ulysses looked at Ji Xiuwen's rolling eyes, and said directly: "Let's go!"

    Every time Ji Xiuwen does big things, whether it's business or private, he should really go with him, so as not to waste time Don't know what happened.

    Afterwards, the two of them actually took them to the top floor to find Gu Qing.

    At this time, Gu Qing was continuing to make adjustments to the territory. The commercial area was very orderly, so he basically didn't have to worry about it. What Gu Qing cared about was the public building side.

    After all, there is a lot of open space, and she still needs to fill in some missing buildings as soon as possible, and then ask the system for design drawings, and arrange for Patriarch Flynn to draw them quickly.

    As for public buildings, there are quite a few divided by function, so she calculated them one by one.

    The administrative office building, this part is divided into the inner city, don't worry about it.

    Cultural and educational buildings, currently there are schools, libraries, and places to study and study. At that time, a cultural center must be arranged, at least some mental leisure activities will be arranged to enrich the lives of residents, such as chess, go, dance, musical instruments, etc. Yes Yes, the school was just a school before, and when there are more people in the future, it has to be subdivided. The nursery, kindergarten, primary school, middle school, and university are integrated. As for the teaching materials, there is a system!

    Just do what you say, Gu Qing immediately arranged a large open space next to the current school building, and will arrange it in one go.

    A scientific research building, a laboratory building and so on have to be arranged. Some of the previous research was done by Ji Xiuwen and a group of earth survivors. After the research results were produced, they were put into production immediately. They did not form a certain scale. Now, the arrangement .

    Medical buildings, hospitals and sanatoriums, etc., hospitals already exist, and sanatoriums can also be arranged for some elderly residents.

    For commercial buildings, a commercial area can be saved.

    Sightseeing buildings, theaters, concert halls, convention and exhibition centers, exhibition halls, there are theaters at present, and others will be arranged slowly. These are also a highlight of the territory.

    For sports buildings, there is a stadium, and another gym will be arranged.

    Hotel buildings, the current inn, and the upcoming resort are enough.

    Transportation buildings, stations, etc., can already be arranged first. As the territory becomes larger, the number of bus stations will inevitably increase. There should be a formal scale. In the future, the territory will develop outwards, so there is no need to consider adding new ones, but to build on the existing ones. Just increase in size.

    Garden architecture, parks, zoos, botanical gardens, the current Huahai Park has the functions of a park and a botanical garden, and it will be enough to expand on this basis at that time. As for the zoo... it is indeed possible to build one, and this time it can be captured alive during the winter tide. Some came back to visit in the zoo. At that time, some detailed introductions and the preferences and weaknesses of each monster were added, so that the residents of the territory could learn about monsters during the visit, and it would be easy to meet them in the future. Warcraft can't get away with it, and it's best to make these preparations, and it's not necessary to endure hardships on weekdays.     Memorial buildings, monuments and cemeteries, and those who sacrificed for the territory should indeed be there. Although she doesn't like casualties, in fact, sometimes it is unavoidable. Of course, the dead are not used, and those who have made great contributions can also be arranged. , is an incentive.     The industrial buildings are arranged directly in the industrial area, and all production-related buildings will be concentrated in one area.     There is no need to worry about agricultural buildings. They are connected to industrial areas and high-end warehouses. Whether it is storage or processing, they already have a place to go. The agricultural area of ​​the territory is dedicated to growing food! This piece is absolutely indispensable, and the territory must be self-sufficient.     After sorting it out, Gu Qing already has a direction in his heart. These buildings can not only build the territory, but also complete the next upgrade task of the territory, just right.     As for the new buildings needed for the next level of territory, she can just add them at that time. The buildings she thought of would be new buildings if they were improved.     Afterwards, Gu Qing also took a pen to make a list.

    At the moment when the list was completed, Gu Qing finally called the system.

    She hasn't looked for the system these days, either because of other reasons, or because she has a sum of money on hand, so she is afraid that it will pay attention to the system when she looks for it, and it will force her to panic after a while.

    But now, what should be upgraded has been upgraded, and what should be built has been built. Even if it is all spent, she doesn't care for the time being.

    【999, are you there? ]

    [Host, I am here. 】The voice of the 999 system is a little high, and it seems a bit excited.

    Gu Qing listened, a little surprised, the emotions of the 999 system seemed to be clearer. Although it was said to be intelligent before, she still felt that something was missing in terms of emotions.

    Thinking about it, Gu Qing asked directly.

    [That is, I have recently upgraded a little level. ]

    [upgraded? for what? I started a forum? ] Gu Qing asked curiously, she knows how difficult it is to upgrade the system, she has participated in so many cannon fodder missions and never saw it upgraded.

    [It counts! ] 999 said vaguely, can it be said that it is a reward given to it by the main system of the doomsday game? If it knew that just being bullied by the main system for a period of time would have such a great fortune, he felt that he could be bullied for a longer period of time.

    It's a pity that the main system left after setting up the host and buying the forum.

    Therefore, he did benefit from the forum.

    During this period of time, he has been upgrading well! Just when the upgrade was completed, the host called him.

    [Then you have been upgrading all this time? ] Gu Qing paused, she felt as if she had found the reason why the system was silent after she got more than one billion.

    Dare to upgrade!

    【Yes. ]

    [That's just right, I want some architectural design drawings, you can find them for me, there are...] Gu Qing read it out in one breath.

    The system listened and recorded it, but the more it listened, the more it felt wrong, [Host, what are you looking for with so many blueprints, is it useful? ]

    [Yes. ]

    [Host, you are floating, your territory... ahhh, host, what have you done? ]

    The system finally noticed Gu Qing's account balance, and the long string of words caught his eyes.

    [Didn’t you count when opening the forum to collect money? That much money is not normal. ]

    [... No, what I'm talking about is, when did you spend so many copper coins? ? ? Advanced building, is it necessary? So many houses...] 999 couldn't help muttering.

    A lot of copper coins were spent!

    [Anyway, there are so many copper coins, I didn't feel distressed at all when I spent them. ] Gu Qing said calmly, then seemed to remember his previous concerns, and continued to speak.

    [These copper coins should be enough for the follow-up expenses of the forum you mentioned, right? 】

    【Host, haven't you counted it yourself? ] The 999 system said helplessly.

    【What? ]

    [The more people online in the forum, the more copper coins are consumed. Now there are more than 20 million people, and now the daily copper coins are more than 20 million. There are probably new additions every day, so you ignore it, right? ]

    [Twenty million a day? ? ? ] Gu Qing vomited blood, but she really didn't notice it.

    Twenty million a day, how long can the copper coins in her hand last?

    [Host, don't worry, at least it can keep you rambling for a long time! There are many earth survivors who came to this world! Now it's not the upper limit, just take it easy, don't think that you can be unscrupulous with so many copper coins. ] 999 warned.

    Now the forum is still in the income stage, there is no problem at all, the problem is that after almost all the survivors are online on the forum, the daily expenditure will be a lot of money.

    [It’s a loss, it’s a loss, it’s a big loss. When I had so much money, I thought it was too high to charge copper coins. Now... why didn’t you say it earlier. ]

    [ I just noticed that too. 】The 999 system said helplessly. At that time, it was still thinking that it had sold out, and then the main system just left and gave it an upgrade package. It saw that the host didn't need it for the time being, so it upgraded.

    No, the host is looking for it for the first time after it wakes up!

    Gu Qing: "..."

    - for a while, I don't know what to say.

    [The host, do you still want the design drawings of these buildings? ]

    [Yes, of course! I still have to rely on these blueprints to make money! In addition, since the money will be spent in the future, I will use these copper coins to make money now. 】 Gu Qing said directly.

    She knew that the system would not give her a pie.

    She will spit out what she eats now.

    Fortunately, after she listened to the advice that day, the forum still has a project to charge the survivors of the earth.

    I thought it was unnecessary before, but now I feel...it is very necessary to use the forum to make money. She has to think about how the forum should collect money reasonably, otherwise she will have countless copper coins in the early stage, and she may fall into a deep pit in the later stage... …

    Just when Gu Qing was thinking this way, he heard the doorbell of his room ring, and it was Ulysses and Ji Xiuwen who came.

    The next moment, Gu Qing welcomed the two of them in, and then sat back to the original position with a calm expression.

    Seeing Gu Qing like this, Ji Xiuwen and Ulysses looked at each other, thinking tacitly.

    Something is wrong.

    Something is wrong with the lord.

    There was something wrong with her reaction.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

178 Chapter 178

    【178】Will you visit the Terran Territory openly and aboveboard?

    Subconsciously, Ji Xiuwen thought about it and said, "Master, are you short of money again? How is it possible?"

    Thinking about the income of the forum, Ji Xiuwen felt that Gu Qing should not be short of money.

    But Gu Qing's expression was telling them that she was not in such a good mood at this time, and often their lords were just competing with copper coins.

    When Ulysses heard Ji Xiuwen's words, he glanced at Ji Xiuwen and said nothing.

    At least if this is the case, only Ji Xiuwen dares to say it.

    After Gu Qing heard Ji Xiuwen's words, he glanced at him lightly, did not answer his words directly, and said directly, "What are you looking for me for?" Seeing that Gu Qing avoided talking about it, Ji Xiuwen couldn't help touching his own

    . Nose, he mouths a little too fast.

    Maybe the lord is not because of the copper coins.

    This time, such a large amount of copper coins, if you spend them randomly, you may not be able to spend them all! How could there be no money? Maybe something else happened.

    Thinking about it, Ji Xiuwen quickly put away his guesses, and quickly said, "It's about the resort, I see that the lord built the Huahai Park in the center, and the three of us have a few pieces of land in it. The neighborhood must have been intentionally done by the lord!"

    "Well, it's reserved for you, and there are some left beside it, which can be regarded as a resort in the territory." Gu Qing nodded.

    "I thought it would be too much trouble to build it myself. Do you have blueprints? Although the cost is a little higher, but the efficiency is high. We will pay for the copper coins during the construction." Ji Xiuwen continued, looking at Gu Qing's eyes. Bring some favours.

    "Yes." Gu Qing nodded directly, "I asked Patriarch Flynn to draw together. I have planned a lot of new buildings this time, and they all need to be painted later." "Hey, what are there?" Ji Xiuwen asked

    curiously road.

    "It can basically make up for the building gaps in the territory." Gu Qing responded, "It's just a matter of time for you to check if there are any problems, including cultural and educational buildings, scientific research buildings..." Gu Qing followed all the buildings he had just sorted out with Ji Xiuwen

    and Ulysses said.

    The two listened, and their eyes became brighter and brighter, especially Ulysses. He could feel that many buildings in it had a great effect on the territory, and they were really used, not only for the residents, but also for the residents. It can also bring great benefits to the territory, and there is a lot of room for manipulation here.

    "Okay, lord, you really are...this." While speaking, Ji Xiuwen couldn't help giving Gu Qing a thumbs up.

    These buildings were all public buildings on Earth before, and it was not easy for the lord to obtain the blueprints of these buildings.

    "Stop blowing it up, do you have any buildings to add?" Gu Qing continued.

    "There are no public buildings for the time being. Lord Lord, you have considered everything thoroughly. We don't need to add anything, but... I have it myself." "

    Huh?" Gu Qing looked at Ji Xiuwen and raised his eyebrows.

    "I want another piece of land in the commercial area to build our guild's public buildings, so that we can work in the future." Ji Xiuwen smiled and said, "I don't know if it's convenient or not?" Gu Qing listened, thought for a while and said:

    " Yes, I can add it for you all, there is still land for the four buildings, and there is still a lot of land left in the corner over there, is it okay to be close to the inn?" "No problem, no problem, sir, can you agree to build it     ? It couldn't be better, we still pay the copper coins." Ji Xiuwen said immediately, his voice could not help but bring a trace of excitement.     "Goblins, you also need to talk to Chief Morgan about this matter." Gu Qing confessed.     "Don't worry, I mentioned it to Clan Chief Morgan before I came here. He said at the time what we should do, and he will follow suit." Ji Xiuwen said, but the image of Clan Chief Morgan in a daze after hearing his words appeared in his mind. In the scene of joy, his eyes seemed to be a little redder, and his mood was also complicated at that moment.

    Goblins! From a certain level, it is indeed pitiful.

    But they are also lucky, lucky to meet them, the lord, and Qingyun Town.

    Otherwise, it would be impossible to give them this status in any other territory.

    "That's fine. As for the architecture, I'll just follow the style of the business district. Is there a problem?" Gu Qing asked.

    "No more, Lord Lord, you are really kind." Ji Xiuwen continued blowing rainbow farts.

    Gu Qing squinted at Ji Xiuwen, didn't say anything to him, but turned his attention to Ulysses who had always been a transparent person, "How is the situation of the territory now? Is there any problem with the management of the newcomers?" Gu

    Qing On the contrary, I have paid attention to some remarks of the earth survivors on the forum, and I also know that the earth survivors who came to Qingyun Town, no matter which country they are from, seem to be quite satisfied.     Naturally, Gu Qing is also satisfied. These earth survivors came from other territories, and they all have some savings on hand. These savings eventually became part of her assets, which is not bad.     "No problem, everything is safe and sound. I once again arranged for the thousands of professionals brought by Xing Mingda to join the army. After assigning some to Bart, Alex, and Tang Ruiming, he took charge of the rest. Add up the army There are five or six thousand people, and they will patrol and train in the territory from time to time, which has a great deterrent effect on the residents in the territory, especially after one or two joking troubles were taken to the black jail, others also Don’t dare to act rashly anymore.” Ulysses said directly, the territory has a strong strength to suppress these people and dare not make trouble, and most importantly, most of these people are knowledgeable, just like the lord’s fellow countrymen back then.     "Is there anything else?"     "Some people will ask the staff in the territory about the situation of those shops, and many people have expressed their wishes. Regarding these shops, what are your plans, Lord Lord? Is it an auction? Or..."

    "You can arrange it directly! This time there is no need for an auction. The quantity is large. You can set a price and rent them out, which is a benefit for the residents." Gu Qing said directly, "If you want to buy it, you can follow the market price, but it is a good location. Not for sale."

    "Okay, I understand." Ulysses nodded and looked at Ji Xiuwen, "This is your job..."

    Ji Xiuwen was originally a bystander, and he didn't dare to say a word, just because he was afraid Ulysses turned the fire on himself, but in the end he couldn't escape.

    Ji Xiuwen coughed lightly, "Lord Mayor! I'm really busy right now! I can't handle it, can you..."

    Now that the territory focuses on commercial development, his factory is really too busy. coming!

    Coupled with the rental shop, he would die from overwork.

    "My task is to manage the staff. I don't seem to be in charge of business activities. When the responsibilities were not clear before, I can do it on my behalf. Now, Mr. Ji, you can do it yourself! I am busy, recruit more people, and I have to arrange it recently. There are many staff members in the territory, so there is nothing they can do." Ulysses said bluntly.

    Hearing Ulysses' words, Ji Xiuwen looked at him incredulously, "Mayor, you have changed."

    He used to take care of everything.

    Ulysses calmly said: "After working so hard for so long, I don't think I can make myself too tired. I need to enjoy life more."

    Ulysses' words made Gu Qing look at it several times, and asked for help in Ji Xiuwen When looking at her eyes, she smiled and said: "You have been busy for so long, you can indeed rest more." "

    Ji Xiuwen, you recruit more people, anyway, you have a lot of talents under your hands."

    Ji Xiuwen: "..."

    Talented people Ji Ji is still short of people!

    But it does have to be recruited.

    **

    After Ji Xiuwen and Ulysses left, they immediately started recruiting. Ulysses understood that these public buildings of Gu Qing would probably be arranged in a short period of time, and he could not wait until they were completed before recruiting. Now You can arrange the staff first, and then the construction can be arranged as soon as the construction is completed.

    Soon, after Ulysses inquired about the manpower required by each department, he quickly started to operate the notification. Various recruitment notifications, including the sale and lease of shops, have been notified. Corresponding registration location and assessment.

    As soon as the notice was released, it immediately attracted a lot of attention. Not only the long-prepared aborigines, but also the old and new earth survivors were all ready to move.

    Jobs are stable.

    Shops can make money.

    At the moment, all of them are flocking towards the city center.

    And some new earth survivors have long been impatient to upload this news to the forum.

    #Qingyun Town has been promoted to a second-tier town, and many new buildings and shops have been added to the territory. The shops are now being leased and sold, and various departments are recruiting people! Many departments, researchers, teachers, and doctors all have super high salaries, so hurry up! #In

    the post, this person also deliberately posted the current salary of each department.

    After posting it, it really touched the hearts of some survivors on the earth, and many people also stepped up their pace to come to Qingyun Town.

    And the existing shops have been rented out day by day, more and more shops are opened, and the whole territory is becoming more and more lively.

    Coupled with the fact that many people arrive in the territory every day, the whole territory can be said to be full of traffic, and it has become the largest territory in the vicinity.

    The orc tribes that are closer to Qingyun Town can observe countless human races entering Qingyun Town every day, and then see Qingyun Town that has expanded to a little bit into their orc territory, but the orcs are a little bit uneasy.

    After all, the territories around them have never been so powerful before, so they can burn, kill and loot wantonly, but now, Qingyun Town has become so powerful that they are aware of the threat.

    Tiger Tribe.

    Leopard Valley directly attacked Tiger Tree.

    "Hushu, Qingyun Town is now like this thanks to you." Baogu snorted coldly.

    "What do you mean?" Hushu knew that he was not smart, but he still understood the sinister intentions of Baogu's words, "Didn't you have a lot of fun exchanging food from the human race during this period? Now blame me It’s on your head? You have to be credited, and you are responsible.”

    Hearing this, Baogu snorted softly, “I started the business only after listening to your persuasion, and you are fully responsible for it.” “

    Okay! Then you Take out all the food, and then it will be on my head." Hu Shu said directly against the general.

    After taking the food he exchanged, he finally wanted to put all the responsibility on him, which was a good idea for him.

    "I also exchanged things, so why give it back to you." Baogu snorted coldly.

    "So you are responsible, so don't push it on me. Now, none of us orc tribes can escape responsibility." Hu Shu snorted, he is not stupid, anyway, it is right to drag everyone into the water.

    Baogu listened, and wanted to say something, but was stopped by Yingliang at the side, "Haven't they done anything to us now? Are you messing with yourself?"

    Baogu glanced at Yingliang, and he had to rely on Yingren to fight. He didn't dare to offend Yingliang too much, and snorted, "For your sake, forget it, but what should we do now? We have to continue to do it." Business?"

    "Yes, of course, why not? Anyway, if we don't exchange food, they will still be able to advance. We have no plans to attack the territory of the human race this year. What are you afraid of? Even if we do attack in the future, we may not be against Qingyun Town. Now, there is nothing to be afraid of." Yingliang said coldly, "It's just that you have narrow knowledge and think that the promotion of other people's territories depends on our little things." Yingliang personally led the promotion in Qingyun Town

    . The team went to check, and was really surprised at that moment.

    He also knows that Qingyun Town has been promoted to a second-tier town, and the second-tier town is already one of the best in the territory of the human race.

    Coupled with the time when Qingyun Town was promoted, it is enough to show how strong Qingyun Town is.

    At the same time, Yingliang also saw with his own eyes that after the promotion of Qingyun Town, the buildings on the open space were filled up little by little in a very short period of time. Although there are still many open spaces left, Yingliang has already seen Qingyun Town. heritage.

    For the time being, Yingliang didn't want to fight against such a territory, and he thought that he didn't have the strength to fight against it.

    Therefore, he wisely wanted to continue to do business with Qingyun Town, at least the business here in Qingyun Town kept its promises, and every time he gave them more things, there was nothing less.

    For example, the last time I helped to distribute the leaflets, maybe because it achieved a lot of results in the end, in addition to giving them the copper coins they deserved, they also gave each of them a lot of rewards for each of the Eagles.

    From a business point of view, it is still very kind.

    Bao Gu still felt uneasy, human beings are so cunning, who knows what will happen to them in the future.

    Furthermore, the cooperation is indeed very stable now, and the things sent by Qingyun Town are not bad, Baogu is a bit jealous that Hushu is in charge of this matter.

    After confirming the stability, he wanted to seize power.

    The next moment, he said directly: "It's okay to continue to do business, and we Leopards will also join in, so as not to be too late for us Leopards to receive news when something happens to the human race in the future." As soon as this sentence came out, other people's eyes suddenly

    brushed It fell on Bao Gu's body.

    What he just said has undoubtedly exposed his true thoughts.

    The attack is false, it is just like before, wanting to snatch food from the tiger's mouth.

    Hu Shu listened, and immediately snorted, "I knew it."

    The last time, Hu Bai finally told him what Leopard Man said at the time. Although he didn't continue later, he still wanted to shift the responsibility to him body.

    He is not willing to cooperate with such a Leopard Valley.

    But Hu Bai also said that when it gets to the end, they can't monopolize it anymore, they have to share it with other orcs.

    Leopards cannot escape.

    Ahhhhhhhh... thinking about it makes me angry, I'm so aggrieved!

    "Then what do you say?" Baogu looked at Hushu and asked.

    "Okay! Otherwise, you have to make sure who has the final say, otherwise you won't be able to unify opinions and it won't be easy to operate." Hu Shu followed what Hu Bai taught him.

    Bao Gu listened, glanced at Hu Bai subconsciously, and said directly: "Hu Bai! I think you are really too worried about following Hu Shu, and he can't give you much in return. Look, follow our tribe How about it? Don't worry, I will treat your people equally."

    Hu Shu listened, and stood directly in front of Hu Bai to block Baogu's sight, "What do you mean, digging my corner in front of me "

    "I'm here to give people a better choice."

    "Fart better choice, don't think I don't know how miserable the bunny people who take refuge in you are." Hu Shu poohed.

    When the two were arguing, Hu Bai, who was the center of the quarrel, didn't have much ups and downs.

    Also at this time, a tiger warrior hurriedly said, "Here we come."

    "Who is here?"

    "The human race is here! Besides Pi Siyuan, there is also the one who was particularly arrogant last time." The tiger warrior said to Ji Xiuwen can be described as impressive.

    At this time, Hu Shu's complexion was also a bit uneasy.

    Baogu was very curious and asked: "Who is that?"

    "You will know when you see it later." Hu Shu said coldly, and at the same time said to the Huren warrior: "Bring them here." "

    Yes."

    After a while After a while, the tiger fighter brought Pi Siyuan and Ji Xiuwen over.

    "Long time no see! Master Hu?" Ji Xiuwen greeted Hu Shu with a smile.

    Hu Shu tensed his face, "What are you doing here?"

    "Of course it's for business." Ji Xiuwen smiled and said, "I have some new business to do with you orcs."

    "What business?" Hu Shu asked .

    "I want you to help grow some things." Ji Xiuwen smiled, "We will buy the things we grow at a high price. In addition, our territory can also teach you how to grow food. You don't need to buy food from us in the future. The extra copper coins can be used to buy other things." What a great commodity."

    "Growing food? You let us grow food!!!" Hushu said in disbelief.

    "You tiger people can't breed, but there are other races? Are you sure you don't want to ask?"

    Hu Shu was suddenly speechless.

    "What did you ask us to plant?" Yingman asked.

    "It's something that our territory needs. I'm sorry to tell you because of confidentiality! But don't worry, it will definitely not do any harm to you orcs." Ji Xiuwen said, "As for the price, I won't let you down. "

    "What is your purpose for doing these things?" Yingliang asked directly.

    He didn't believe that the human race would be so kind to their orcs.

    "Of course I have my own ulterior motives." When Ji Xiuwen was speaking, he prolonged the ending, and all the orcs' eyes fell on Ji Xiuwen, with a hint of danger.

    Ji Xiuwen said calmly: "Our territory needs to be well developed. We don't want to conflict with you orcs. Naturally, we have to do business with you. If the business is done well and your orcs are rich, they won't think about invading our human territory. , the border is peaceful, so why don't you lose less?"

    "If we rob, can't we gain more?" Baogu couldn't help but uttered.

    He can gain a lot from robbing their tribe every time, but he doesn't get that much from doing business.

    "Then you can try it out and see who is the one who suffers?" Ji Xiuwen said softly, but his tone also revealed a bit of ruthlessness.

    This person is very dangerous.

    Leopard Valley thought silently in his heart.

    "This is just a proposal! It's up to you whether you agree or not, anyway, our territory has no shortage of people." Ji Xiuwen continued to smile.

    "Our Ying people can try it." Yingliang said without thinking.

    After the words fell, both Baogu and Hushu looked at Yingliang in disbelief, and agreed so quickly.

    "In this case, let's try it too! I'll also ask people from other tribes." Hu Shu also said immediately.

    During this period of time, thanks to the food of the human race, the weather has turned cold. Everyone in their tribe, young and old, is well fed and their bodies are getting better.

    It is impossible for him to stop his business with the orcs now.

    If you can't stop, then continue.

    Bao Gu looked at them bitterly, and finally agreed.

    Good thing, he has eaten it recently!

    After seeing their agreement, Ji Xiuwen took out some seeds on the spot, "Here are the seeds. I will give you this batch at a low price, so that you can try planting." Afterwards, the few people exchanged without much talk, and

    each They have exchanged a lot, and they plan to sell it to other orcs, and make another wave in the middle!

    After this business deal was finished, Ji Xiuwen continued: "By the way, our lord has mentioned that since both parties are partners, our territory also welcomes you orcs to visit our territory. If you come, our territory will It will also guarantee your safety."

    "To your territory? Just kidding!" Hushu said in shock.

    "That's why I say voluntary! I don't force you." When Ji Xiuwen was speaking, he glanced at Hu Bai, and quickly withdrew his eyes after meeting.

    After that, Ji Xiuwen didn't say anything more.

    After Pi Siyuan followed them to exchange the wood and stone for this period, the group left in a hurry.

    But their words fell into the hearts of the orcs.

    Do you want to visit the Terran territory openly?

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

179 Chapter 179

    【179】Great gathering of orcs

    "What do you think...? Visiting the human territory?" Ying Liang started to say.

    He was a little moved. Every time he flew over Qingyun Town, he could feel the difference between it and other territories, especially the bustling commercial street. There seemed to be a lot of delicious food, just like last time The barbecue he ate still makes him feel unforgettable.

    If you go to the territory of the human race, can you eat delicious food?

    There are also some fun things, he can hear the laughter of many adults playing with children, and the game where many people grab a ball together to make the audience boil... There are too many things that make him curious.

    In conclusion, he just wanted to go, and that's why he asked this question.

    Of course, he didn't dare to let him go alone, and he still needed to add some beasts.

    "The human race is insidious and cunning, who knows if they will cramp us if they lie to us to go to the territory." Hu Shu said without thinking, he still doesn't believe in the human race. There will be danger.

    And this proposal was brought up by the human race, Hushu felt that there must be a conspiracy here.

    Hearing what Hu Shu said, Hu Bai's expression on the side moved slightly, and then he said: "If the human race dares to make a promise, there is a great possibility that they will not harm us. I think we can go to the human race's territory to have a look and get to know us more. The strength of Qingyun Town does not do us any harm, if you are worried, the village chief, I can take a look first, and if it is safe, the village chief can go again if he is willing." Hu Bai said that in Ji

    Xiuwen When I was there, I realized that the opportunity I had been waiting for had come, and even worse, this opportunity was obviously sent to me by the other party.

    It seems that his previous attitude was noticed by the human race Pi Siyuan who came to do business, so this happened.

    Can he think that Qingyun Town is willing to accept him?

    But even if they wanted to, would Qingyun Town suit them?

    He doesn't know now, but he is willing to check it out.

    "Since you're invited, let's go! Let's see if they dare to hurt us, touch a single hair of our hair, so that they can't eat and walk around." Baogu's expression became a little more proud, which is right The strong self-confidence of one's own tribe.

    Hubai glanced at Leopard Valley, and then continued: "For safety's sake, we can inform some tribes of the first tribe, and each tribe will call a few to go to the territory of the human race. If they dare to do anything to us, what they will face It would be the anger of the entire orc clan, so they dare not."

    Hu Bai thought for a while, and then made his own suggestion, dragging the entire orc clan into trouble.

    In this way, he will not stand out among them, and at the same time he can choose some allies from them.

    There are too many orcs being bullied by other orc tribes. If Qingyun Town is really okay, they will gather and go to Qingyun Town, and he will not look awkward.

    Of course, everything depends on how Qingyun Town is.

    However, knowing that the goblins who are slaves can live so well in Qingyun Town, Hu Bai's trust in Qingyun Town is still slightly high.

    Listening to Hu Bai's suggestion, Bao Gu and Ying Liang's eyes immediately lit up. It has to be said that this is indeed a good way. With this guarantee, they can go there more safely.

    And Hu Shu also felt that it made sense, then nodded, and said to Hu Bai: "Then I will send Tiger Clan fighters to go with you to protect you." Let the other

    members of the Tiger Clan go to avoid other orcs To deceive him, but also to ensure his own safety.

    Anyway, he just didn't want to take the risk.

    Hu Bai glanced at Hu Shu, nodded his head, and responded with a "hmm".

    "Then I'm going to inform the other orc tribes to come over to exchange food, and we'll talk about it after the food exchange?" Yingliang continued immediately.

    After thinking about it, he really wants to go to the human territory to see it.

    "Okay." The others agreed unanimously.

    The next moment, Yingliang took off and left immediately. In a short while, news of him and other members of his tribe had already spread.

    After hearing that the food could be exchanged, the various orc tribes set off as usual.

    On the second day, the orcs farther away had already arrived at the tiger tribe.

    It's not that they are anxious, but that they are anxious in reality. As beasts, they have a deeper sense of weather changes, and can clearly feel that winter is coming soon. After entering winter, they will usher in two months of cold winter. Within a month, it was snowing heavily, covered in white makeup, and the ground was so frozen that it was impossible to walk.

    At this time, let alone going out to hunt, they were freezing to death at home.

    It is also because of this that their orc tribe invades the human territory on the border every year for food in winter, in order to obtain enough food from their territory.

    In the end, although they got food, each orc tribe died countless times every year.

    After these years of wear and tear, they found that the number of people in the tribe is really getting smaller and smaller. Many tribe leaders have realized that it is time for their tribe to rest and recuperate. After passing away, when the strength of the tribe weakens, it is very likely that it will become the target of bullying by other tribes.

    Therefore, when Tiger Tree said that wood, stone, and novelty stones could be exchanged for food, they would choose to exchange regardless of the origin of the other party's food.

    Now that they are hoarding more and more food, they can already predict that this winter, they will be able to obtain enough food without invading the territory of the human race. This winter, they must rest and recuperate.

    As for Hushu notifying them to exchange for food, it's no problem. Anyway, the food will not go bad, and the more you hoard, the better.

    that's all.

    Some orcs such as elephant man, lion man, werewolf, tauren, horse head man, goat man and kobold have gathered in the tiger tribe.

    They only came with one or two representatives, but they still crowded the entire village to the brim.

    Especially the relatively large elephant man, which is definitely a deterrent to the existence of other orcs.

    After all, with his size, sometimes a light step can crush most of the orcs.

    Fortunately, the elephant orcs have always been gentle and don't like to fight for power. It is only because of a little guardian family and cubs that they hand over the position of hegemony to the tiger, leopard and lion clan.

    And these three tribes, at the scene where elephant orcs were present, they all gave each other a lot of face.

    When all the staff arrived, Hushu was also the first to hand over all the food to the elephant man.

    Not only because they have the highest strength, but also because they have the most weight.

    Then it is distributed according to the strength of each tribe. All orcs have no opinion. In the orc world, the strong is king. This is the most basic rule, and every orc abides by the rules.

    And soon, all the food was distributed in a short time.

    All the orcs looked at their food happily and prepared to leave.

    At this moment, after receiving the signal, Hu Shu, the head of the Huren village, immediately said, "Wait."

    It was these two words that made all the orcs stop in their tracks, and looked at him suspiciously.

    "I just need to discuss something with you. I don't seem to have told you about the origin of these grains. Today I want to tell you that these grains are all traded with the human race." Hu Shu said bluntly.

    Hearing Hu Shu's words, most of the orcs at the scene just paused, without much surprise in their eyes.

    Obviously, they have already guessed about the origin of the food.

    And what they have been guessing is the human race.

    After all, the human race is recognized as a race that knows how to create. Only they can have so much food in their hands, and only they can lack wood and stones. But before the tiger tree didn't say anything, they didn't ask. They were afraid that after asking, the food It will not be exchanged for them.

    It's just that they didn't expect Hushu to tell them directly today.

    Tell them that there is probably a reason, but I don't know what the reason is?

    Everyone looked at Hu Shu quietly, waiting for his response.

    Naturally, Hu Shu also saw the unsurprised expressions of the orcs, and paused. Sure enough, everyone already knew about it, and only he himself thought it might be a secret.

    Thinking about it, Hushu continued: "It seems that you have already guessed before, and there is a reason for telling you today. The human territory that we exchanged with us has always been in contact with our tribe, and they are more friendly to us orcs. They invited us to be guests in their territory and promised to be responsible for our safety. Of course, we still have doubts about this, but we think this is a good opportunity, a person who can get to know them up close Opportunities in the territory of the human race, so we want to invite you together, so many of us orcs have gone, the human race must have some fears, I wonder if you are interested?"

    After Hu Shu finished speaking, he breathed out softly in his heart, Hu Bai taught him to say these words, he was afraid that he would make a mistake when he said to leave, now that he finished speaking, he was really liberated.

    He is already used to this kind of operation, and it has to be said that with Hu Bai's help all the time, he has indeed improved a lot.

    For example, in the passage just now, he actually understood the whole meaning when he finished speaking.

    So at this moment, Hu Shu's eyes were turning back and forth on these orcs in front of him, how could he know what they were thinking?

    But at this time, the orcs were dumbfounded when they heard Hushu's words. It's fine to do business with the human race, so why are they going to the human race's territory?

    The human race can do so many cruel things to them. Although they also fought back, it is undeniable that there is racial hatred between the two sides. Under such circumstances, isn't it courting death to go to the human race's territory?

    What the human race promised to protect them is just a joke in their eyes, they don't believe it!

    Because of this, they fell silent after Hushu finished speaking, and no one wanted to make such a move.

    The atmosphere suddenly became deadlocked.

    But for this situation, Hushu and others have already expected that these orcs have never gotten along with the human race, and when they face the human race, they basically shout and shout. Have a good impression.

    Even if they know that they are exchanging food with the human race, it is because of the tiger tree in the middle, otherwise they would not be able to do business with the human race in their life.

    At this time, Yingliang said, "I know you don't believe in the human race, and we don't believe it either. We dare to go to the human race's territory. What we believe in is our own strength. As long as we are united, we will be the biggest threat to the human race's territory." Threat, under this premise, even if we reach the territory of the human race, will the human race dare to do anything to us? No! They dare not even invite us, let alone after they invite us. In a word , what made you believe is not the human race, but us, do you think we will cheat you? Qingyun Town has become so powerful in a short period of time, if we do not have a deep understanding of him, if one day, really When we need to fight, we will face an unknown and powerful enemy."

    The effect of Yingliang's opening was obvious, and the faces of several orcs were a little loose.

    The first one to speak turned out to be the elephant orc.

    Elephant orc Xiang Jing is the patriarch of the elephant orcs, and is by far the most powerful existence among the elephant orcs, but when he speaks, his tone is a bit simple and honest.

    "I believe you. Speaking of which, we have stored a lot of food during this period of time, and there is no shortage of food, but our tribe still needs fruits. If we go to the territory of the human race, I want to exchange some more, so I agree. " Xiang Jing said directly.

    And just after the elephant orc Xiangjing agreed, the other orcs also agreed.

    They were indeed persuaded.

    There are so many people, what are they afraid of? What should be feared should be the territory of the human race.

    Seeing that the orcs agreed, Yingliang also smiled and said: "In this case, everyone will go back and bring some more tribesmen, and when you gather in my tribe again, we can set off to the human territory together. For a while, I will also lead my people to the surrounding area of ​​Qingyun Town to investigate the situation in the human territory and fully guarantee the safety of all of us." "Yes." The other

    orcs responded in unison.

    In this way, in a very short period of time, everyone reached a consensus.

    After a while, all the orcs left the tiger tribe with the food on hand.

    It's just that the ease when you came here is different. On the way back, they were constantly thinking about going to the human territory.

    **

    The orcs here are ready, but Qingyun Town on the other side doesn't care whether the orcs will agree, but devotes themselves to the construction.

    The reason why Ji Xiuwen made this trip was because Hu Bai of the fox family that Pi Siyuan mentioned before had been hinting at him. Under such circumstances, if he went to invite, the success rate would be much higher, and after he made eye contact with Hubai of the fox tribe, he had already confirmed one thing, the orcs would definitely come to the territory of the human tribe, but he did not Make sure when it will come.

    But since he was coming, he naturally needed to make adequate preparations, not to "disappoint" the orcs.

    So after returning to Qingyun Town, after handing over some matters in the business department to Pi Siyuan and a few subordinates, they have already started looking for Patriarch Flynn.

    The current patriarch Flynn has already had his own office in the Ministry of Industry, and he has become a regular employee of the Ministry of Industry. Although he has not passed any assessments, he has been able to stand firm by virtue of his ability to draw pictures. and.

    After all, many people know that Patriarch Flynn is a junior architect, the highest level and the only one in their territory, and now all architectural drawings have to be drawn by him. Who dares to doubt him?

    In addition, the Minister of the Ministry of Industry is Chief Morgan himself, and it is even more convenient for Chief Flynn to be in the Ministry of Industry, especially when Chief Flynn has received some public building drawings from the lord.

    When Ji Xiuwen came to find Patriarch Flynn, Patriarch Flynn was concentrating on drawing pictures in his office.

    When he got the architectural drawings from the lord, Chief Flynn understood that these are the public buildings needed by the territory, and also understood how much the construction of the territory now requires these architectural drawings, so after returning, he started working day and night rush work.

    And the effect is also obvious. Patriarch Flynn has already drawn several architectural drawings, and when he succeeded, it has already shown that they are elementary architectural drawings, and at the same time, the experience points are still rising.

    It was also at this time that Patriarch Flynn realized how much he had taken advantage of? He can already feel that if he finishes drawing all the architectural drawings of this batch, his understanding of architectural drawings will be improved, and as long as he accumulates experience points, he will be able to quickly break through the level of junior architects. Bottleneck, become an intermediate architect.

    This, for the patriarch Flynn, is really unimaginable. He has never thought of this possibility before, and even feels that it is impossible for him to become a junior architect in this life, but miracles often come sometimes. So fast, after meeting Qingyun Town and the lord, he felt that his life was reversed in an instant, becoming clear and open, which made him feel that his future was full of hope instead of darkness and decadence.

    These days are really great!

    While feeling emotional, Patriarch Flynn couldn't help but stop his pen, but in an instant, he picked up the pen and continued to draw.

    While he was seriously drawing, Ji Xiuwen was brought into his office by Chief Morgan from the outside. After entering, he saw that Chief Flynn was concentrating on drawing, and the two of them unknowingly relaxed their steps, and then slowly Walked up to the side of Patriarch Flynn.

    Patriarch Flynn could naturally feel the presence of the two of them, but he still didn't make any movements, just preparing to continue to draw his last point.

    Patriarch Morgan and Ji Xiuwen didn't bother, just watched quietly.

    Ji Xiuwen looked at the semi-finished product on the picture, and there was a little bit of amazement in his eyes. Although Patriarch Flynn designed the picture according to the design given by the lord, but in the process of painting, Patriarch Flynn still brought his own The painting style, even if it is a copy, is different from the original design drawing, and even brings his own understanding, which makes the drawing bring some aura, which is not in the rigid original design drawing.

    Same and different.

    I don't know how long it took, but Patriarch Flynn finally stopped writing, and when he stopped writing, Ji Xiuwen saw with his own eyes how this architectural drawing changed from a drawing to a basic drawing.

    The strokes on the paper seem to be alive. Starting from a selected starting point, the lines become alive, and then spread to the whole picture. When the last landing point is reached, the whole picture lights up. The lines have also changed, becoming more vivid, and the name on it has also changed, Kindergarten·Primary Architectural Drawings.

    That means, as long as this blueprint is used, it can be turned into a real building under the operation of the lord.

    What a magical existence!

    Even though he has been in this world for so long, Ji Xiuwen will still be amazed when he sees novel things.

    Patriarch Flynn also let out a soft breath after the pen was formed.

    It worked again, without fail.

    Did not live up to the expectations of the lord.

    Then Patriarch Flynn turned his head to look at Patriarch Ji Xiuwen and Patriarch Morgan, "Master Ji, what's the matter?"

    Seeing this, Ji Xiuwen said directly: "I just came to see how your architectural drawings are doing? At the same time, I also came to see and see, now it seems really amazing, Patriarch Flynn, you are great."

    When Ji Xiuwen boasted, he was sincere, and he saw the whole process in his eyes. He knew how difficult the process was, and he couldn't Take a wrong step.

    "This is what I should do, and I can't draw it without the Lord Lord's blueprint." Patriarch Flynn subconsciously said.

    "Patriarch Flynn is being modest, even if I have a blueprint, I can't draw it," Ji Xiuwen said with a smile.

    Patriarch Flynn smiled, not knowing what to say for a moment.

    "How many days will it take to complete these drawings??" Ji Xiuwen changed the subject.

    "In about three or four days, the lord also asked about my progress, and then graded the architectural drawings. I will draw all the first batch of architectural drawings and deliver them to the lord within three or four days, and then proceed to the next batch." Patriarch Flynn replied.

    "En." Ji Xiuwen nodded, feeling confident.

    In this way, it was just in time.

    "Is there any reason why Lord Ji asked this matter?" The Morgan patriarch at the side didn't think that Ji Xiuwen was just looking at it, and there should be some things.

    "We may welcome a group of special guests in the near future. To prepare for them, we must let them see the strength and specialness of our efforts." Ji Xiuwen thought for a while, and said directly.

    Orcs! It is well known that the strong come first, although their current territory is already very good, but he still hopes that the other party can see a stronger one, so that their actions can be smoother by then.

    Although the lord did not say it clearly, Ji Xiuwen still saw Gu Qing's concern for the orcs from the clues shown by Gu Qing. Under such circumstances, he naturally had to do this well.

    "Special guest?" Chief Morgan and Chief Flynn looked at Ji Xiuwen curiously.

    "It's the orcs who did business with us before. It's not that winter is coming. We want to completely stop them from attacking the human territory. We have already invited them and hope that they will come to our territory to have a look." Ji Xiuwen simply said Said.

    "Orcs!" When mentioning this race, Chief Morgan's expression was somewhat emotional. This is also a race that is opposed to the human race, but the difference is that the orcs are powerful, and their goblins are weak, forming a sharp contrast.

    Once upon a time, how much he envied the powerful physique of the orcs, which could protect themselves and become a race against the human race.

    Up to now, he is still envious, because if they can be stronger, they will be able to protect the territory and make them more confident, although they are not bad now.

    "Maybe in the future, they can also become one of us." Suddenly, Ji Xiuwen said so.

    When hearing Ji Xiuwen's words, Patriarch Morgan and Patriarch Flynn were both stunned.

    Become a member of the territory? Does the territory need to accept orcs into the territory? Why? Aren't orcs dangerous? And it has always been more unfriendly to the human race.

    Seeing the shock of the two people, Ji Xiuwen said calmly, "It's just maybe."

    But Chief Morgan and Chief Flynn don't think it's possible.

    Ji Xiuwen has said so, at least it shows that the territory has plans in this regard.

    Patriarch Morgan spent a lot of time leading his people to gain a foothold in Qingyun Town. He had already begun to think about the meaning of Ji Xiuwen's words in front of them.

    Ji Xiuwen is a tight-lipped person, he won't talk too much unless it becomes a fact.

    But, he just mentioned it in front of them, which really makes people have to doubt it.

    So, what is the purpose of Ji Xiuwen mentioning these words in front of them?

    After thinking for a moment, Chief Morgan said that he understood, and immediately said: "If they come to visit, we goblins will also welcome them very much!" Are they going to

    tell those orcs the beauty of Qingyun Town by example?

    This is very easy for them, because everything they have experienced is real, and of course it is the most convincing.

    Hearing what Chief Morgan said, Ji Xiuwen smiled and said, "I'm sorry."

    It's good to talk to a smart person!

    The patriarch of the goblin clan has a super IQ, and the fact that the ordinary clan members are stupid and cute is really so likable!

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 180 Chapter 180

    【180】Great Changes in Qingyun Town [First Update]

    After Ji Xiuwen left, Patriarch Flynn did not start writing for the time being, and then looked at Patriarch Morgan, "Is this Master Ji's own intention or... Lord Lord's intention?"

    Moore Patriarch Gen paused, and then said: "It should be the meaning of the lord. Master Ji has a temperament and a heart, but he will never do big things on his own." "So the lord wants to subdue the orcs? What is the purpose? If

    so In order for the orcs not to invade the territory, I think, with the strength of our territory, we are not afraid, is it..." Patriarch Flynn couldn't help but think a little more.

    His experience was much more difficult than that of Patriarch Morgan and the others. During the days of living in the human territory, he thought more about everything and considered several aspects.

    In this matter, he couldn't help thinking whether there was a deeper reason.

    After hearing what Patriarch Flynn said, Chief Morgan immediately understood what he meant, and paused, "If there is, does it have anything to do with us?"

    Chief Flynn was stunned for a moment.

    "No matter what the lord's plan is behind the scenes, as long as we know that her actions are beneficial to us, and the territory can become our reliance, everyone knows that the lord has a lot of secrets, but you see, who has explored it? What about it?" Chief Morgan continued.

    Patriarch Flynn nodded, "I understand, I'm just used to it."

    "It's okay, I'm just afraid you'll get it wrong," Patriarch Morgan said hastily.

    "I don't want to be distracted. I understand very well that the lord has a deep affection for our goblins. No one can treat us like the lord." The patriarch Flynn said seriously.

    As for who he is most convinced by in the entire territory, it must be the lord.

    "Actually, I think it's better to have one more race in the territory. If outsiders are used to the existence of multiple races in Qingyun Town, as long as Qingyun Town is strong enough in the future, they will also get used to us existing in other places. As long as they get used to it, our status will be great." It will really change." Chief Morgan couldn't help but said.

    The residents of Qingyun Town are just because they are used to their existence, so they are very friendly to the goblins and never think of them as slaves.

    His heart has always been dissatisfied, and he hopes that the goblins can appear in front of all the people in an open and aboveboard manner. Only then will they be truly liberated.

    The addition of the orcs might speed up their progress.

    So this incident is not necessarily a bad thing for their goblins.

    Patriarch Flynn also understood the meaning of Patriarch Morgan, and immediately said: "I never believed that we would be free one day, but now I believe it.

    " .

    The two looked at each other and smiled, with the same hope in their eyes.

    **

    Three days later, Patriarch Flynn finally completed the first batch of architectural drawings.

    As soon as the painting was finished, Patriarch Flynn approached Gu Qing.

    Gu Qing looked at the architectural blueprint in his hand, with some satisfaction in his eyes.

    Obviously, the other party exceeded the standard and completed the task she entrusted.

    "I am very satisfied with these architectural drawings. They are better than expected. You have worked hard! Thank you!" Gu Qing couldn't help boasting that these architectural drawings did give her a lot of surprises, and the level was beyond her The most important thing is that it has only been a few days. One is the seriousness of the patriarch Flynn, and the other is that the patriarch Flynn has been rushing to work these days.

    Hearing Gu Qing's words, Patriarch Flynn's heart couldn't help being touched. Gu Qing's gratitude made him feel at ease. It's such a great feeling to be recognized for your hard work! He had never experienced it before, but he found his own sense of existence in front of the lord.

    Thinking about it, Patriarch Flynn subconsciously said: "No hard work, no hard work, this is what I should do." He was really happy to be able to help the lord, and the thanks from the lord made him even happier.

    Gu Qing looked at the honest patriarch Flynn, without talking nonsense, he directly threw a sum of copper coins to the patriarch Flynn on the spot, saying that nothing like thanking him is more real than giving a sum of money. The drawing skills of the patriarch Flynn are really I don't know how much it saved her, and it also made her vision of the territory come true much faster.     When Patriarch Flynn received such a large sum of money, he couldn't help

    trembling in his heart, "Is this too much?"

Concentrate on these buildings." Gu Qing said directly, "You can accept as much as I will give you in the future."

    Patriarch Flynn heard the seriousness in Gu Qing's tone, and after a moment of contemplation, he still accepted the money, and then looked at it seriously. To Gu Qing, "I will finish the next batch within a few days."

    Since you don't know how to thank the lord, then just work hard.

    "If you have time, hurry up and finish it. If not, don't worry." Gu Qing confessed, at least the first batch is enough for now.

    "Okay." Patriarch Flynn agreed.

    Afterwards, Chief Flynn left.

    For the first time after leaving, Patriarch Flynn did not return to the office immediately, but left the inner city and walked to the street.

    He knew the lord's temperament, and after getting the architectural drawings, he would definitely build them immediately. He wanted to see the architectural drawings he drew turned into a real building with his own eyes.

    As Patriarch Flynn thought, at this moment, Gu Qing really looked at the building in his hand, and was about to put it into construction immediately.

    The first batch of architectural drawings included: schools (kindergartens; elementary schools; junior high schools; high schools; universities); exhibition centers; resorts; stations; monuments; commercial centers of chambers of commerce; commercial housing.

    There are 11 buildings in total, each of which is a primary architectural drawing.

    It can be regarded as making up for some of the current deficiencies of the territory. After the improvement, the territory will be expanded in the future. These formed building groups should not change much. They will only continue to develop new urban areas centered on these buildings.

    Therefore, the adjustment pattern this time is particularly important.

    Clicking on the map of the territory, Gu Qing took the lead in throwing several central buildings of the chamber of commerce on the few open spaces reserved near the auction house in the business district, and they lined up in a row.

    As for the exhibition center, it is directly in the front row of the commercial center, in the open space next to the auction house and the bank.

    After the arrangements were made, Gu Qing focused all his attention on the public area.

    The first is the location of the original school. The current school is not a system building, but a school that was prepared for children who came to the territory and residents. Now that there are architectural drawings, this school will most likely be abandoned.

    Soon, Gu Qing chose to "recycle" the building next to the school building. After choosing, the school building became wood and stone materials, and after nearly half of the loss, it entered the warehouse in the territory.

    After completing this operation, Gu Qing arranged the kindergarten, primary school and other buildings in this open space and the surrounding extended open space in order.

    While Gu Qing was arranging these five blueprints, a new notification popped up in the system.

    【Ding! Congratulations to the host for completing the hidden task of #Building a Complete Education System# and getting a special building reward. 】

    【Ding! Dear host, you have obtained a special building reward, do you want to upgrade the kindergarten·junior building, primary school·junior building...university·junior building to advanced building, and then assemble them into a special building? 】

    Special building?

    "What is a special building?" Gu Qing wanted to understand it first. Although it would be a good thing with a high probability, it would cost her a lot of copper coins, so she had to know what it was.

    [Special buildings refer to buildings with special functions. Generally speaking, special functions can improve a certain aspect of the territory. 】

    Improve the territory? What would be the particular building that brings these schools together?

    Forget it, let's gather first!

    The next moment, Gu Qing began to upgrade several buildings.

    [Will it cost 110,000 copper coins, 30,000 wood, and 30,000 stone to upgrade the kindergarten (primary building) to kindergarten (advanced building)? ]

    [Will it cost 160,000 copper coins, 60,000 wood, and 60,000 stone to upgrade the kindergarten (primary building) to kindergarten (advanced building)? ]

    [Will it cost...]

    [...]

    [Yes. ]

    Following the order, Gu Qing watched helplessly as his account suddenly lost 830,000 copper coins.

    Although it is not so distressing compared to the previous consumption, and these consumptions are almost invisible, Gu Qing understands very well that the money he spends today will have to be paid back in the future.

    As for not being too much debt, Gu Qing is no longer afraid.

    And just after Gu Qing finished upgrading, the system continued to send out new notifications.

    [Ding, the special building is being generated, please wait...]

    The five architectural drawings have disappeared at this time, and they are combined into a blank architectural drawing. There is a line of words on the drawing, generating...

    After a while, finally, the blank building finally began to slowly take shape, and then turned into architectural drawings of a large complex, with an introduction about the building.

    [Building name: College complex]

    [Building level: Special building]

    [Building introduction: There is a certain probability of attracting master-level professionals]

    Gu Qing was really a little surprised when he saw the master-level professionals.

    attract? How to attract?

    Although he didn't know the inside story, Gu Qing understood that since the system said so, then the function must exist.

    If it can really be attracted, then this promotion is definitely worth it.

    Afterwards, Gu Qing directly constructed the architectural drawing.

    After the construction is completed, it will also show that Gu Qing should name it.

    Qingyun College.

    The moment after the naming was completed, the entire academy immediately occupied about ten times the size of the original academy, and instantly became a behemoth in the territory, and at the same time, it took shape directly in front of everyone.

    Seeing this movement, the nearby residents immediately rushed in this direction.

    Then he looked in amazement at the Qingyun College, which couldn't see the panoramic view of the building at a glance.

    "My God, is this a new building in the territory? It looks very high-end." "

    Qingyun College!! I heard from the introduction that it is a college complex, including kindergarten, elementary school, junior high school, high school, and university." "The

    lord is awesome Yes! Haha, the education system has been copied here, and the sense of familiarity is getting stronger and stronger!" "

    Fortunately, I have already gone to college, so I don't need to go to school again here." "

    Haha, now the little ones in the territory The children are so happy!"

    "Hey, do you know what kindergarten, elementary school, junior high school, high school university are?"

    "Yes, I know!" "

    We don't know, but it should be a good place, so happy!" "

    Wait for them After finishing reading, you will be able to become the backbone of Qingyun Town." "

    I don't know if I can be a middle school teacher and have a stable job after graduating from university, I think it's pretty good." "Yes, we are still

    recruiting What about people! Priority was given to those who were teachers before, but now they are selected through examinations."

    "Do you remember the previous job that everyone was asked to register? The first batch of teachers who filled in at that time were invited after the school was established, and they all became the first batch of backbones of the school. The most responsible one Becoming the principal of the school, anyway, as long as you have the ability, the territory will not treat you badly, if you want to make contributions, you should work hard!" "

    That's natural, I don't know how long I will stay in this world, I can only work hard to adapt to life. "

    "Besides, the territory is now getting closer and closer to my previous life, which gives me a sense of belonging." "

    Speaking of which, I didn't finish college at the time, will I be able to study then?" "

    Wait for the follow-up notice! The territory will arrange Okay."

    "At first glance, the territory needs to be educated. This Qingyun School is the largest building in the territory so far." "

    Very good. If we stay in this world in the future, our descendants can also learn to advanced thinking.”

    “…”

    No matter how poor you are, you can’t be poor in education, and the survivors on Earth are particularly aware of this, and if the future of Qingyun Town can proceed according to their current settings, the thinking of the next generation must also be the same. keep up.

    And the change of thinking requires the same education as on earth.

    Many people also thought that the recruitment of occupations in the Territory was a teacher's move, and they also knew that the Territory had such a plan long ago.

    Later, some aborigines also asked the earth survivors who knew the school better about the learning content of kindergarten and other stages. After understanding, their eyes also burst out with unprecedented hope.

    The territory not only allows them to see their own hope, but also the hope of their children. Thinking that their offspring can live in such a territory, everyone feels fortunate again, fortunate to have such an existence as Qingyun Town, and grateful to themselves I chose Qingyun Town.

    **

    At this time, Gu Qing was unaware of the turmoil caused by Qingyun College among the residents. After placing the location of Qingyun College, she had already started the adjustment of other public buildings.

    First is the hospital, which is close to Qingyun College and the residential area, which is more convenient for the residents, and it happens to be convenient for the hospital to leave a small open space for a future nursing home.

    After the first row, there are libraries in the second row, playgrounds in the third row, and stadiums in the fourth row. The original layout remains the same, but a main road is separated between these buildings. Hai Park moved a little bit, and then with Huahai Park as the center, a resort was arranged nearby. Actually, the three sites belonged to Ji Xiuwen and others. There are many villas and hotels among them, and it seems that there is one word: Hao.

    After doing all this, Gu Qing looked around and saw that there was still a large piece of land vacant, thinking about the coming survivors of the earth, the next moment, he directly arranged the commercial houses, neatly arranged in rows, plus the trunk The road and various branch roads filled up a lot of open space in an instant, and there were still many open spaces in the territory, but relying on some buildings and lawns at least did not look so empty.

    Finally, the station and the barracks.

    After the barracks became a high-level barracks, the area has expanded several times, and there is a lot more open space. Gu Qing has seen that it belongs to the site of other ancillary buildings, including a key point, that is, the soldiers' dormitory.

    During the last upgrade, considering that most of the soldiers are Earth survivors and have their own houses, but with more and more Earth survivors in the future, and the area of ​​​​the territory has now expanded a lot, the management of the soldiers should be more Convenient and efficient.

    Then...build!

    Just put the commodity building just now on the open space in the barracks. Anyway, there is a lot of land, so it won't occupy the area of ​​the barracks.

    Even if this community is a military community, it can be enlarged in the future.

    After planning, Gu Qing generated it with one click, and at the same time, the territory refreshed the buildings again.

    And these successive changes still surprised the residents. Other things were fine, just adjusted the location, but the extra resort and the ten-storey residential building surprised all the residents.

    "Is this a resort? It's built next to Huahai Park! God! Is the scenery so good?"

    "Ahh! The villa! It looks so luxurious!" "

    Although this resort is a European-style building, it is really not obtrusive at all in our territory, and it even elevates the style of this area. I like it."

    " At first glance, it is prepared for nobles and wealthy businessmen in other territories. They will like it, and if they like it, they will come to vacation. If they come to vacation, our territory will make money! One word: great!" "I just care about the commercial housing near

    here ? It’s close to the city gate, and it’s near the resort and Huahai Park. There are many public buildings next to it. The location of this house is also great! Although it will definitely be noisy in the future, it’s really convenient and I want to buy it.”

    "Commercial buildings are better able to use the land! Although the area of ​​the territory is not small, if the population reaches one million or tens of millions in the future, it will definitely not be enough. You see, there are many large territories, why don't they end so many residents? Isn't it the territory? Is there not enough land here?"

    "Oh, this will increase the upper limit of the territory's population in the future." "

    I bought a single-family house, which is also very good! Maybe it can be demolished in the future, and it is okay to pay a few more houses. Yes."

    "..."

    The residents continued to discuss the changes in the territory, and imagined the future by the way, anyway, no matter how they imagined, in short, it was bright.

    At this time, Patriarch Flynn was just mingling in the crowd, listening to the praise of the residents beside him, and looking at the new buildings in the territory in front of him, the corners of his mouth could not help but rise slightly.

    His efforts are truly integrated into the territory, where the buildings he painted can be seen everywhere.

    Great sense of accomplishment.

    However, he thought that if one day he could create new buildings by himself without relying on the design drawings given by the lord, that would be his real ability.

    He will work hard in this direction.

    The next moment, Patriarch Flynn took a look at the library. The lord mentioned that the current printing factory is printing all kinds of books, including architecture. In the future, he will have many books to study, and he must understand them thoroughly. Teaching at the university...he really looks forward to it.

    But now, he still draws all the remaining architectural drawings, and let the lord arrange it quickly, and then he will calm down and think about the new building.

    And the changes in the territory quickly spread to the ears of Ulysses and other high-level officials. After seeing it with their own eyes, everyone is even more looking forward to the construction of Qingyun Town in the future. Now everyone is working hard for it.

    In this way, day by day, not only the buildings, but also the territory itself is constantly changing. The new survivors from the earth include all walks of life. Those who did not choose to apply for the staff of the territory chose to rent shops and open their own businesses. old line.

    In other territories, many earth survivors dare not do anything out of the ordinary, or even come up with unique things, but in Qingyun Town, all these worries do not exist.

    As a result, all kinds of special shops began to appear in the eyes of everyone.

    Sushi shop, Mala Tang, bun shop, pizza shop, spicy hot pot, sugar shop, roast duck shop, braised meat shop... Furniture

    shop, barber shop, clothing store, home decoration curtain, chess and card room, escape room...

    These shops make many original The residents have never heard of it, and their expressions are full of novelty.

    When I saw that it was opened by newcomers, I was a little surprised. These people can live well in other territories with such craftsmanship. Why did they come to Qingyun Town?

    But it's good to come, it enriches their territory and their lives.

    **

    And just when Qingyun Town was getting better and better, all the orcs had been gathered.

    All the orc tribes, large and small, sent a group of people to the tiger tribe.

    Originally, they were all against going to the territory of the human race. In their view, going to the territory of the human race must be robbery.

    However, when they learned that the food exchanged this year came from the territory of the human race, and that other orc tribes would send representatives there, many orcs were ready to move.

    They have never visited the territory of the human race normally!

    I heard that this new territory of the human race is very powerful, and there are many good things in it. After they went to visit, they learned about this territory, and in the future... they can also have a bottom line.

    In this way, representatives from all the orc tribes who arrived at the tiger tribe that day sent representatives.

    Just as they were thinking about how to go to Qingyun Town, Pi Siyuan was on the sidelines. After listening to Ji Xiuwen's suggestion, he had already rushed to the Tiger tribe this day.

    But this time, Pi Siyuan really saw a large gathering of orcs.

    Looking at the orcs who were taller than the other, Pi Siyuan really felt that his knowledge had increased.

    His eyes swiveled involuntarily, and he couldn't see it at all.

    But in the end, he held back, looked at Hu Shu and said directly: "Minister Ji asked me to invite you again, so now you agree?" Hu Shu was still very happy when he saw

    Pi Siyuan coming. , just kept a little reserved, and then said: "Yes, we agree." "

    That's great, is it convenient to go today? We just happen to lead the way for you." Pi Siyuan continued to say flatteringly.

    "Well, you guys lead the way!" Hu Shu continued to nod.

    Afterwards, Pi Siyuan's team took the lead, and the orcs followed in an orderly manner, heading towards Qingyun Town step by step.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

152K 2.4K 28
bl . Taekook 🔞🔥 បម្រាម:ក្មេងក្រោម18ឆ្នាំ🙏 សូមអភ័យទោសរាល់ពាក្យពេចន៍មិនសមរម្យ🙏🔥
13.9K 260 148
Author: wiki Category: Other Romance Release time: 2018-11-16 Latest: Chapter 148 Last Chapter Jiang Nian was hit by the main god of the system and t...
40.5K 347 93
Author: Milky Sweet Category: Science Fiction Space 297,900 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 The end of the world breaks out, and Tang Anan retur...
3.4K 53 28
[Non-traditional unlimited streaming] [The male and female protagonists have thick cheating fingers! Very rough! ] [Full text is free, Buddhist updat...