me, u& hennessy | K.F

็”ฑ naiithewriterr

#1 ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin whe... ๆ›ดๅคš

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
.. part 2
.. part 3
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
new story update!

five.

8K 282 42
็”ฑ naiithewriterr

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 •
Freshman in College

Fifteen minutes later Setty and Blu came back with the both of them holding bags they stood in the middle of the studio, and Setty pulled a random chair to where they were standing and dropped the items on the chair and all we saw was a bunch of hair stuff.

I know I mentioned they didn't currently have it on them but I wasn't expecting them nor did I want them to actually go and buy it cause now I gotta do their hair.

"Since you wanna be lazy and act like you can't do my shit" Blu muttered and pulled me up from where I was sitting.

He brought me over to the chair filled with items he changed the chair out for an empty one then moved out of the way he changed seats Setty and sat down on the now empty chair.

Rolling my eyes I took off my jacket and put it near Shania so I wouldn't lose nor forget it.

Shifting my weight onto my other foot I stood there; irritated.

"You gonna sit here or tell me what hairstyle you want?" I asked.

"Leilani stop talking like that. Gangsta" Setty cut his eye at me and showed me a picture of normal twists from his camera roll.

Looking at the picture one last time I began parting his hair and used the hair grease to make the partings clean and straight.

As I made my parts and felt eyes on me making me self conscious "fuck y'all staring at?"

"Gotta see if you get my mans right" Nas said and moved closer so he could get a clear view of me doing the twists for Setty.

"Well whoever wants their hair done better have an idea of what they want. This takes about fifteen minutes to do so I ain't standing up here for hours til end" I finished the two twists and moved onto the other.

Blu got up and raked his arm around my shoulder like we buddies or something "you are way too comfortable" I mumbled and tried to push his arm off me.

"Bro stop acting like you don't want me" he replied and put his arm back around me.

"Setty come collect ya mans. No means no nigga" I groaned "plus you in the way and if you want your hair I suggest you move nigga".

Blu chuckled and moved behind me to put both arms around me and rested his head on top of mines "Leilani you ain't scary nobody" he chuckled once again finding every lil thing funny.

"I need Gotti to come beat ya ass for real" and just as I said that Gotti walked back into the room and pulled C Blu off me in which he obviously felt a type of way about it and they both start to play fight by the couch.

"Tap out nigga. Tap out" Gotti laughed as he held Blu in a headlock, when Gotti realised Blu weren't gonna listen to him, he strengthened the hold he had Blu in until he eventually tapped out "stop playing with niggas and go sit ya ass down somewhere".

Blu pushed up his face and looked behind him like he was searching for something "yo why you talking like that?" He asked and kinda pushed Gotti back which resulted in them having another round in fighting.

But this time round Nas and Kenzo recorded it for their Instagram stories and instigated the hell out of it.

"Nah Blu how you allowing this nigga to beat ya ass?" Nas instigated and laughed as he zoomed the camera into Blu's face with the flash on, Blu used his free hand and pushed the phone outta his face.

"Word to bro if you get caught lacking I feel sorry for you" Kenzo laughed and dapped up Nas as they cackled together continuously re watching the video of them fighting making them laugh ten times harder than the last.

Blu pushed Gotti off him and sat down out of breath "nah as my mans if I get caught lacking you 'posed to spin the block" he said in between trying to catch his breath whilst Gotti sat there acting if the two rounds of fighting ain't got him out of breath.

"Aye you doing my hair next though" Nas stopped laughing with Kenzo and sat back down in his old position.

"You know what you want?" I asked he nodded putting my full focus back on Setty's hair I pray that no one bothers me until I do all three.

I was currently finished with all free and I was slumped and my fingers felt cramped I just hoped and prayed this was a one time thing because my body cannot cope do that shit again, I usually do my hair, and re-twist my mom's locs.

And then on occasion I'll do Shania's hair but she hardly ever wants braids or anything so it's not regular and my hands were not used to the back to back twisting and styling.

"Yoo Leilani you really did your shit. You gon do my shit next time?" Blu asked as he scanned his hair, I didn't even answer him I just hit him with the tight lipped nod.

I did his last cause a re-twist takes longer and they told me not to rush cause parties ain't fun around the starting time.

I wasn't gonna rush anyway cause if their came out messy I knew they would be dumb tight about it so I took my time it didn't take me as long as I expected so I had taken me right until 9 on the dot and nobody was making any movements to leave.

My phone randomly started to ring with a FaceTime from "Backdoor👹❌🚫" deciding to answer the FaceTime I saw Backdoor standing in Layla's room from the pink walls painting on the wall.

"Layla don't want to go sleep until she tells you and some one called Got-ti? Goodnight." He said as soon as the call connected walking over to Gotti I put the phone in a position where she could see the both of us.

Backdoor passed the phone to Layla and she looked like she had been crying, she looked at the screen with furrowed eyebrows until she realised who it was she broke out into a smile "Layla what happened?" Gotti asked with a worried face.

"I wanted to say goodnight" she smiled and both me and Gotti looked at each other confused cause from our recollection I brought Layla home knocked the fuck out and now she going back to sleep a few hours later.

But I know Backdoor let her play outside with her friends till she got tired cause the nigga used to do the same shit with me until he left.

Chuckling Gotti took the phone and brought it closer to his face "damn Layla you tired again?" Gotti chuckled and Layla nodded her head, rolling my eyes I brought the phone back to its original position since nigga wanna be all up in my phone.

"Aight night Layla".

"Night" I smiled and as I was about to end the call I heard a ring of.

"Night Layla!" Blu, Setty and Nas shouted.

In response Layla giggled and muttered a slight "night" before I ended the call and put my phone back in my purse.

"I ain't gon hold you Leilani but Layla is now my lil sis and I'm taking her home so my lil bro got another sibling" Gotti chuckled and I gave him a sarcastic eye roll and a thumbs up.

"You got it" I mumbled and got to up to go sit in my old seat.

"When are we going to this party?" Shania asked and everyone shrugged they shoulders.

Not them ignoring my friend.

"When Dougz and Kay come back" Setty replied for them, Shania hummed and put her focus back on her phone.
––

About ten minutes later Dougie and Kay came back and they all got up to leave the studio so Dougie could lock the studio.

We all had the left the building and everyone went into their cars to go to the party I got in the car with Gotti, Shania, Setty and Blu since I ain't know everyone else like that.

And I wasn't sitting in no awkward car journey with nobody I didn't even know Setty, Blu or Gotti on that level but I could actually have a conversation with them.

Everyone else act mysterious that person being the one and only Kay Flock thinking he too cool to not have conversations with someone and he's weird cause all he do is stare.

He do intimidate me a lil so I gotta act like I don't see it before he try and boom my ass.

"Who hosting the party?" I asked and leaned on Shania's shoulder cause I was too tired to operate and function after doing their hair it took all the energy that I had left.

"My son Jo Bandzz" Setty replied and went back to rapping his and Blu song that they made a few weeks ago and I had my Shazam on for damn near every song they played half of the term it wasn't even the lyrics it was the beat.

Their producer had no reason cooking up these fire ass beats in the studio.

I heard loud rapping coming from where Blu was sitting which was in the passenger seat looking up from my phone I'd seen C Blu on live rapping with Setty sitting behind him both of them showing their jewellery.

"We outside niggaa!" Blu yelled and turned down the volume of the music so the people in the live could hear them "ayoo XYprada suck my dick. Fuck is you talking bout" Setty yelled out after reading one of the comments in the live.

"Nah word to my mother y'all are talking crazy yet none of y'all wanna step outside" Blu added on.

"Aye Lei get out the camera Ion like how these niggas talking bout you" Setty said and pushed my head to the side so I was completely out of the camera.

"Don't worry bout who she is nigga. Worry bout what you bouta eat tonight" Setty replied after reading another comment.

"Nah word to my mother stop talking about my baby moms. Y'all don't know her" Blu demanded and I wanted to go show my face in the live to see what they were talking about but before I knew it Shania joined the live.

And all they were saying is who I was and if anyone had my @ but I ain't famous or known on IG so anyone wouldn't be able to find it as if easy as they'll like.

I got a couple thousand but I literally just took my account off private cause I was getting to many followers after two of my posts went "viral" on the explorer page.

My eyes didn't miss the one comment that had typed in my @ in the chat but it left just as quick as it came cause no one said anything else and Blu had changed the topic from me and onto some music he had coming out soon.

Shania left the live and went back to doing what she was doing then all I heard was "all y'all can suck my dick!" And ended the live so he wouldn't have to argue with anyone in the comments.

"Aye Leilani when we get out we gon take a pic together" Blu told me and my eyebrows raised in confusion.

"For what?"

"Cause niggas need to know you my baby moms you feel me?" He said and stretched his hand out to rub on my leg.

Smacking his hand away I moved my legs in a place where there wasn't access for him to touch me and if he did I would convince him that he was touching on Shania, "no I don't feel you".

"Nah you acting mad dayroom cause Gotti here but if Gotti weren't here you would be all on my body" hearing this both me and Gotti looked at each other through the rearview mirror before we bursted out into laughter.

"Why you so convinced that I want you though? Just give it up" I pleaded in between my laughter before I calmed down and put my eyes back on my screen.

Unfortunately for me I got three notifications from Instagram showing me the different people who followed me through Blu's live. 

"Fuck what he think we at the party" Gotti announced as we turned onto a street and there was a whole bunch of people walking towards the house that had people standing all around.

Some where damn near stumbling around, I saw about one or two of them having a lil vomit fest on someone's lawn the music was loud ass shit so I wouldn't be surprised if the feds show up sooner or later.

Gotti parked up a lil further down the street, and we all got out one by one Shania grabbed ahold of my hand and we walked in front Blu, Gotti and Setty, this nigga Setty was talking bout some "the party ain't wild around the starting time".

It look pretty wild to me.

I felt someone grabbed onto my arm, my eyes instantly snapped down to see who the hell decided to touch me, my eyes glanced up and saw Gotti looking ahead as we got closer to the door he swiftly pulled me through every little gap to try get to where he was going.

When the pulling finally came to an end we reached the backyard and that's where most people were at, "yooo Mr Bandz the fuck you been at nigga?" Gotti asked as he let go of my arm and walked towards the person he was talking to.

I walked over to the fire pit where Nas, B-lovee, Kay Kenzo, and two other niggas I ain't see before.

"Yo?" A hand waved in my face looking at the person B-lovee was standing in front of me "you want a drink?"

"Yea what's there?" I asked but he waved me over to him, he took me over to where all the drinks were and I scanned them I wasn't really feeling them so I picked the vodka.

When he poured it out for me, I mixed it with Sprite cause I know I wouldn't be able to enjoy the drink, I made another for Shania before we both walked back over to everybody.
———

edited

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

285K 9.7K 57
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
2.3M 46.5K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
amori's peace ็”ฑ naii

ๆตชๆผซ

1M 29.3K 44
๐™ช๐™ง๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ | ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š I went silent just resting my thoughts on the idea of l...
70.1K 1.2K 39
Cอ†ฬบOอ†ฬบMอ†ฬบPอ†ฬบLอ†ฬบEอ†ฬบTอ†ฬบEอ†ฬบDอ†ฬบ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...