Pinn Oneshots🤍

By tns_pinn

Obsessed with Pinnđź’• Just a bunch of different random stories based of Piper and Finn. Love Pinn with my whol... More

First Date
Positive
Dancemania downs
Wedding
Cuddles and Comfort
Happiness
Finals
Welcome To The Family
Step Inside
Flight
Mole
Bouquet Toss
Dancemania
Dream
Long Distance
Anxiety Attack
Sunset
Christmas Decorating
Reunion
Goodbye
Headcanons
Prom
One Last Time
Surprise
Red Valentines
Regionals Celebration
Holiday
Reunited
Falling For You
I Love You
Holding Back
Fruity Moons
Death
Hospital Feels
Tour Disaster

Auditions

128 4 18
By tns_pinn

Ever since a-troupe disqualified themselves from dancemania as they all decided to start the journey to Nationals as they aren't professional dancers anymore.

But then when they arrived back at the studio, they saw with their own two eyes that b-troupe taking their spot for Nationals.

The whole team weren't having this especially Henry and Summer as they were two who were the most excited about it at the beginning of the dance season.

With a-troupe and b-troupe arguing the minute they arrived back at the studio, so that meant with Emily gone it was up to Nick to sort out this Nationals drama between the troupes.

And that he had to make a difficult decision.

Then a few days later, Richelle, Presley, Finn, Jude, Ozzy, Izzy, Cleo and Summer. And even with Summer nearly running out, she made a lovely performance and a-troupe won the battle and are finally going to Nationals.

Even with Finn losing his round after his shoes fell off. A-troupe weren't surprised and by Piper's face it wasn't the first time it has happened.

So the next day, it was the first day of Nationals rehearsals and to start of the road to Nationals.

Piper and Finn walked into studio A together and saw the rest of her teammates cheering loudly. "You ready for this dance season?"

Finn looked at her as she smiled. "More than I could ever be!"

Then they both ran over to their friends as Amy hugged Piper tightly.

A few moments later the cheering stopped as Nick walked out of the office and looked at a-troupe who were on top of the world.

"I have something to tell you guys! Nationals told me that we need to get our dances out immediately and I need to inform who is In what certain dance, so they know before Nationals."

"But first we need to figure out who's doing the duet this year." Nick says.

A-troupe nodded as they all turned to him. "Okay, so I was thinking that you can all pair up together and at the end of the day, you perform your dances and I'll pick the best one to represent at Nationals."

Piper and Finn look at each other as he nudges her shoulder.

She smirks at him and giggles.

Then he lifts her up in the air as the whole team cheers on them and she looks into his eyes embarrassed but is just head over heels for this boy.

And she couldn't love him more.

"Aww!" The whole team cheers on their love.

"What are you all standing there? Go and impress me with your amazing dances."

Then they all ran out of Studio A and went their separate ways to start working on their duets.

Then Piper and Finn are currently in Studio A as he picks her up and spins her around.

Since they've started dating, they were quite shy in their relationship towards their friends, but since then they kiss in front of them now, but when they are alone together, all the cheesy and cringey nicknames all come out.

She rests her head against his and holds his hand, smiling joyfully.

After being cheesy toward each other, they finally get working on their duet, they absolutely love choregraphing emotional dances. It just shows their love for each other even more.

"That was so good!" Finn high fived her as he hugged her.

Piper nodded excitedly. "I cannot wait to show the whole team this."

"Yes, they'll know how much I love my little hunnybun." Finn rests his hands on her face and kisses her cheek softly.

She gasped and shushed him. "Okay, I love you but if I ever hear you call me my little hunnybun ever again in public, you don't want to know the rest."

"Okay, my bad!" Finn chuckled and she rested her head on his chest as they continued with more chorography for their duet.

Currently while Piper and Finn were still in Studio A, the rest of the group were sat around a table in Middle C drinking their buba teas. "I think It's obvious who's getting the duet guys." Amy said leaning her head against Henry.

Summer nodded as she turned to her. "Yeah, Piper and Finn totally are winning! I mean have you seen the chemistry they have now?"

"Exactly!" Lily exclaims.

"No one can beat Pinn. They've been very smooth sailing since Dancemania." Henry smiled looking at the rest of the team.

"Yeah, but we're still going to try our hardest out there!" Amy encourages them.

"Anyways, let's get back to rehearsal before we show Nick our dances." Kingston said and wrapped his arm around Lily as they walked out of the smoothie place.

Even the whole team knew that Piper and Finn had the best chemistry out of anyone else on the team, Amy especially couldn't wait to see her best friend's face when they get the duet later on.

After Piper and Finn finally finished choreographing their duet, they entered Middle C before they were due to go back to Studio A, and Piper sat down at their table as Finn was up ordering their drinks.

Then he came to sit in front his girlfriend and he handed her drink. "How're you feeling about this dance season?"

Finn knew the past two dance seasons have been extremely hard on her from starting from her anxiety and worrying a lot on everything about regionals, then Finn kissing her which made her anxiety ten times worse.

And then at Dancemania when he missed his flight, and she was worrying a lot, on the plane, when they got there, and even when Finn arrived even if she was mad at him. She still cared about him.

"I'm feeling pretty good right now. The battle was intense, I don't know what I would do if I got picked, it would've given me so much anxiety." Piper sighed and looked at her boyfriend.

Finn shook his head and rested his hand on hers. "Nah. I think you would've killed it, and I would be here to support you like you did when I got picked."

She giggled nervously and fidgeted with her ring. "Yeah, and then your shoe comes off."

"Yeah..should've tied my laces tighter." He chuckled loudly as Piper nearly choked on her Buba Tea.

"You okay??"

Piper giggled and nodded. "Yeah."

"But no matter what happens this season, we'll always have each other." Finn said and smiled softly.

Piper smiled happily and then their foreheads touched as he kissed her.

"I love you." Piper smiled.

"And I love you."

He felt like he was on top of the world when he was around Piper, he couldn't think probably knowing that after years having this crush on her, that their finally happily together.

Finn was so happy and so was she, and that's all they needed.

Then everyone headed back to Studio A and then immediately started with the duets.

Firstly Summer and Kenzie performed a HipHop and contemporary mashup, which showed both of their styles. Everyone was impressed of how amazing the both are at HipHop.

Then Lily and Kingston performed an lyrical piece, and it really touched everyone. But the whole team thought that Piper and Finn have this, but seeing Kingston and Lily's, their dance has to be pheonable. And then Heath and Richelle danced a upbeat funky, kind of what they performed at the finale of Dancemania.

"Last but not least, Piper and Finn!" Nick squealed excitedly as a-troupe cheered for them. The whole team and Nick were massive Pinn stans of them, it was quite embarrassing at first but now It's cute.

Piper and Finn walked into the middle of the room and started in their first positions.

Their dance was about connection and love. They love dancing to these types of stories. It was very emotional dance as they were dancing in bare feet.

Finn lifted her up in the air and spun her around as they ended the dance as she rested her head on his softly and kissed her lips.

Both of them looked at each other as they smiled, Finn wrapped his arm around Piper as he wiped away her tears.

The whole team was in tears, it was very moving, touching and emotional. They just could tell it was obvious.

"I don't think we have to vote because it's obvious who got the duet." Nick chuckled and turned to Piper and Finn.

She gasped and smiled at her boyfriend. "Wait, we have the duet?"

"Yeah. That's what I'm saying." Nick said and hugged Piper and Finn and left and walked back to his office.

The whole team were cheering on the top of their lungs, so thrilled for their best friends.

Finn immediately hugged Piper as he span her around as she wrapped her arms on his neck and kissed him passionately.

He kissed her back and she rested her head on his shoulder. "Cannot wait to perform this duet with you at Nationals."

Finn nodded and smiled and leant in for another kiss as a-troupe squealed behind them.

They got the duet. Now onto the road to Nationals.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.6K 47
Just a bunch of random & adorable Fillie one shots! I'll make my own little stories, but feel free to comment suggestions/requests♡ (This book does N...
4.5K 73 10
Welcome to my reader one shots. I really love how this is going so far. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. Haven't written anyt...
63.8K 967 21
Just a collection of imagines Please read because it makes me happy *Complete*
232K 3.4K 29
requests, imagines, one shots, and preferences. Just really obsessed with the 100 I will do any character really