Mr. & Mrs. CEO || Jeon Jungko...

By kookiebear0901

"Why are you jealous my wifey?" ~ Jeon Jungkook "Becuz you are mine... Only MINE" ~ Jeon Lilac Carter •••• ... More

•Achievements•
Mr. & Mrs. CEO | INTRODUCTION
01|| The Ball
02|| 'Partnership?' Rejected
03|| 'Favour'
04|| Guest, Drinks & 'Mia Cara'
05|| A Boss Bitch
06|| Sibling's NightOut
07|| "Maybe I Know Who She Is."
08|| Second Favor
09|| "I Have An Idea"
10|| "Marry Me"
11|| Confession
12|| The Teasing Game
14|| A Quick Peck
15|| Returning Someone's Belonging~
16|| Feelings~
17|| The Lunch Meet
18|| The Lunch Meet Pt.2
19|| Questions
20|| Mission!
21|| The Wedding Dress
22|| The Bachelorette's Party
23|| Wedding Bells
Inha's Death~
24|| First Night
25|| Annoying Pillows
26|| Ride It
27|| The Uninvited Guest
28|| Caring Husband
29|| Midnight Massage
30|| Breakfast On The Bed
31|| Finally!
32|| 'My Baby! My Precious!'
33|| Mafias and Blush
34|| 'Husband Jeon' & 'Mrs. Love ♡'
35|| Tie
36|| Marked
37|| I Love You
38|| Moans & Groans
39|| Seducing?
40|| The Calm Before The Storm
41|| Like A Teen
42|| Hunger
43|| Cooking
44|| Flour
45|| Love Talk
46|| Trip, Proposal & 'Lily Bud'
47|| Cupid Stupid
48|| "How's The Josh?"
49|| Harleys in Hanguk
50|| Euphoria
51|| Sweet Night
52|| Making Love
53|| Party Party Yeah
54|| A Hard Problem
55|| Black Feathers
56|| Life Of A Mafia
57|| Making Up
58|| Playing Dirty
59|| Unholy
60|| Déjà Vu
61|| Lily
62|| Unknown
63|| Like No Tomorrow
64|| Day Out Gone Wrong
65|| Trust
66|| Regret
67|| Untraceable
68|| Abandoned Basement
69|| But I Still Want You
70|| "Do Me A Favor"
71|| 'Back To Me'
72|| Bam and Mom
73|| Hugging Terms
74|| Basic Starter Pack
75|| Story Time
Not An Update
Not An Update, Pt.2
Not An Update, Pt.3
76|| Stupid in Love
77|| The Puppet
78|| Double Surprise
79|| Soul Piece
80|| Scream My Name
81|| Eat Me Out?
82|| No Lie
83|| Decisions
84|| "That's My Girl"
85|| Lost
86|| Promises
87|| Snap Her Wings
88|| Bucky and Cap

13|| The Unofficial Date

526 29 9
By kookiebear0901

Lilac Carter

"Ohh myyy.. my wifey started showing her dominance even before we get married." he said emphasizing the wifey part and i don't know why the fuck my cheeks started heating up.

It felt like the whole blood in my system rushed to my cheeks. I lowered my head to hide this from him and escaped from his grip.

So, Mr. Jeon is playing a teasing game... Let's show him that I'm not a person who prefers to loose.

I thought and ran upstairs. Finding something decent from his cupboard to wear until I get some new pair of dresses.

I chose a white button up which was obviously hella big for me, but it went well with the black jeans i was wearing yesterday.

"I'm ready.." i said and got down the last step of the stairs. I could only see Jungkook's head, sticking out from the sofa from behind. He hummed as a response and stood up while shoving his phone in the pocket.

He turned back and done! I cursed my life and my choices. I'm not a person who regrets any choice which i chose, but today i did. I DID REGRET PAIRING A WHITE BUTTON UP WITH BLACK JEANS!

He was also wearing a white button up with black torn jeans!!!!! Why out of everything you have in the hugeass cupboard you wear those!?!

"Wow..." Left his mouth while he eyed me up and down with his signature smirk. Is it good that this isn't bothering me instead exciting me ?

He poke his tongue against the wall of his inner cheek and turned behind to grab the car keys laying on the coffee table in the middle of the room. In the meantime i took my steps towards the door waiting for him.

Just to mention, i even stole some of the golden chain in his Accessories table. Well, that goes too good with the outfit

"Let's goo." He said while he forwarded his arm out for me to hold. Which I gladly ignored. I walked ahead of him towards the pathway which i guess leads to the garage.

And bingo! That was correct. There only stood one car and i walked to its back passenger seat and waited for him to unlock the car.

Once he unlocked it from a distance, before i could pull the back door open, i heard his voice practically screaming. "Oi, I'm not your driver!" He said walked closer to the driver's seat. I rolled my eyes and walked to the front, getting inside the car, sitting beside him.

"That's better soon-to-be Mrs.Jeon." he said with a smirk. Looking at me, trying to find irritation and annoyance in my face. But i said 'nah-not-today' i continued with a no expression look on my face.

"I'm not gonna change my surname after the marriage." I stated my condition for which he just chuckled. He turned the engine on and we got out of the mansion.

"Who asked you to? And now thinking of it... Instead of taking way your previous surname, you can choose to be Jeon Lilac Carter." He said. Eyes glued to the road.

I looked out of the window avoiding the topic that i started. And the only complaint i have is... Why does his surname with my name sounds too good? Am I going crazy? Yes I am!

Soon we were inside the basement of the nearest shopping complex. And before i could get out of the now parked car, Jungkook pulled me back.

"Remember.. we are in public and anyone can recognise us.. so please act along." He said and I nodd. Finally get out of the car.

We walked into a store and soon i started looking for some decent dresses. Jungkook somewhere around helping me.

"How's this?" Jungkook asked me, walking closer. I looked at the dress in his hand and to be honest... This guy have a perfect taste of fashion. No wonder why his company is acing the fashion world even though it's only been some months that they extended their company for clothing.

The dress in this hand was a blue coloured dress that would perfectly sit on my curves. The white flarred collor is not what i usually prefer but it was surprisingly going well with the dress. It wasnt so of my type but it was so damn beautiful resist.

"I knew that you wouldn't like it." He said even before i could say anything. "Who said?" I replied and he turned back. "You liked it?" He asked me and i walked to him taking the hanger from his grip.

"It's beautiful." I said and took it. "You don't have to if you don't like it. I just thought of it becuz we will be meeting my parents tomorrow." He completed his sentence and i left a sigh.

"I don't accept to the things i don't like." I said and turned to head to the trail room. I stopped on my tracks and looked at him through my shoulder. Not completely facing him.

"And it applies in all the situations... Including the recent ones." With that I walked into the trail room.

Jeon Jungkook

'Including the recent ones.' her voice kept ringing in my head and relief ran in my veins when she indirectly admitted that she didn't just accept to marry me just because her business was sabotaged.

This was the first unofficial date we were on and finally i was looking for the dresses for my life partner. Not for my mother or my sister.

I was choosing more dresses for her and looked at this off-white dress with balloon sleeves. I feel a bit proud that I know women's fashion. All thanks to my company and JaeYoung.

"Jungkook?" I heard her calling out and looked at her. My breath hitched and it felt like the time slowed. I kept looking at her until i felt her snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"Earth to Jungkook??" She said waving her hand. "Y-yeah.. sorry." That's all I could say.

"How's this?" She said twirling around and showing off her dress... "Beautiful..." Left my mouth merely audible. "You said something?" She questioned and i shook my head. "It's nice. Excuse me... Please pack this dress." I said to a middle aged worker and Lily walked back to the trail room.

Soon she walked back in my white button up and black jeans. Along with Lily the familiar middle aged worker walked towards me.

"Sir, would you like to choose something else? We even have trending couple sets for cute couples like you guys." She said and Lily choked on air making me laugh.

"What makes you think we are couple?" Lily asked and the lady looked at our dresses and then us. "My bad. Are you even choosing this?" She asked looking at the off-white dress i was looking at before.

"It's not that bad..." Lily trailed off and took it from my hand. Our hand almost brushed together which sent me a electric shock. "Please pack this too." Lily said and handed that dress to the lady.

"Where are the accessories and foot-"

"Thank you." I concluded making the lady walk out. "I can get you customised accessories." I said proudly and there stood Lily with her hands crossed over her chest.

"What about my heels?" She said and i walked closer to her.

"You love JJK's heels..." I said and she nodded.

"Thanks alot." She said and walked out of the store. We both some fine amount of dresses and daily wears which made the bags a bit more heavier. I looked at the struggling Lily and walked to her. "give these to me." I said and snatched those shopping bags from her grip. We walked to one of my company's outlet and all the worker stood up recognising me.

"Hello everyone... Hope you all are working hard. Meet Ms. Carter... Soon-to-be Mrs.Jeon." i introduced Lily to the workers and i saw everyone squealing and clapping.

"Customize her Accessories and heels according to her." I said and the workers lead her to the section where elites can customise their products.

I followed Lily and saw her getting dressed up into the apron with gloves. Her Bambi eyes dilating and innocence taking over her dark and furious eyes. I loved this sight of her concentrating and understanding whatever the worker were telling her.

And the best thing is that i can look at this sight for everyday, straight for an year.

•••

I don't have much to say.. but yeahhh hope you liked this one.

I accidentally published the unfinished one💀💀

Thank you for reading 'Mr & Mrs Ceo'
Pls vote and support

~Inha Choi (A/N)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 156K 54
Being prim and proper is not in Taehyung's vocabulary. He is the total opposite of the word innocent, if solely based on his actions. However, he is...
138K 3.7K 32
This is like others stories where two different personalities collide with each other. Will it create feelings between them ? Jungkook and yn are tw...
177K 14.7K 50
★Completed★ ★Mafia Boss jjk × Scaredy Cat pjm★ -Description- ❝A story where Jeon Jungkook is a feared Mafia boss and Park Jimin works as his assassin...
359K 10.4K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...