𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 (ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ x...

By Bubble_Bleep

Y/n a young teen witch explores their new life as part of the Emperor's Coven, and along the way discovers th... More

𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙐𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚
𝘿𝙤𝙧𝙠
𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩-𝙈𝙚-𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙨
𝙀𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨?
𝙉𝙤𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝙐𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝘼𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙏𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨
𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨
𝙃𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙣
𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨
𝙀𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙠𝙚
𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚'𝙨 𝘿𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙨
𝘽𝙁𝘼
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
𝙒𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙩𝙝
𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢, 𝙖 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝙚
𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢 (𝟏)
𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙡 (𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖)
𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢 (𝟐)
𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙀𝙮𝙚
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 (𝟏) -𝟐𝟎𝟎 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡!-
𝙏𝙤 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙏𝙤 𝙎𝙚𝙚
𝘼 𝙊𝙬𝙡 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 -𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡!-
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝

𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨

873 26 74
By Bubble_Bleep

                               (NOT MY VIDEO!)

Present time...

It was pretty much a chill day in the Emperor's Coven. Hunter was studying in the library you were in your room drawing some creatures. You stretched your arms and fingers taking a little break. You look at the case leaning on the wall, inside was your ukulele. Raine a member of the Bard Coven had given it to you a while back. It was a beautiful mahogany wood ukulele your name was indented into it too and on the back was a little note from Raine, "Sometimes you have to punch fears in the face."

You almost cried when they gave it to you and you'll cherish that gift forever. It actually was an accident on how Raine found out you liked to play instruments. You were playing a flute you made from some wood outside the castle and your knife. One day you were playing your flute in your room and Raine happened to walk by and heard it. They complemented you on your music and even played with you as a duet. Belos, unfortunately, found out about your hobby and ordered you to destroy it...you never knew why. It might just be one of those things.

You were deeply saddened by this, you took a long time with love to make it even had Hunter help paint it. Your best friend couldn't cheer you up for a while either. And then, one day a box showed up on your doorstep. And inside was a beautiful ukulele and the rest is history. Every once in a while you would sneak away and Raine would teach you how to play it and even you would help compose new music too. You enjoyed every minute of it, Raine was like the parent you never had.

You wondered if they were busy. You walked down the halls and to Raine's office. Wasn't too far just two flights of stairs where you were. You walked passed other Bard members giving you an odd eye.

 'Knock'

'Knock'

"Just a moment."

The door opened to reveal an older-looking witch with light blue hair and glasses.

"Oh good morning kiddo." They smiled. "Come on in."

You whispered a thanks.

"Good morning, uh... I was wondering if you weren't too busy, would you want to do a music lesson?" You asked unsurely.

Their smile widened, "Of course! I always have time for my favorite student."

You raised a brow, "I'm your only student."

"That makes you my favorite," They said going to grab their violin and some music sheets.

You twirled your figure to summon your ukulele. You waited as the witch came back with the music sheets and instrument in hand (well, hands?) You moved two chairs for you two to sit. You sat down as Raine also got the music stand.

"What are we learning today?" You asked eagerly.

"I actually haven't thought this far ahead, we'll just continue where we left last." They said.

You nodded in response and grabbed the music sheet Raine handed to you.

...

After a while of practicing Raine thought it would be best to take a little break and brought out some snacks and apple blood. 

You had a slice of fairy pie and Raine had a boo-berry muffin, it was like a little tea party. 

You were laughing at the stories they told you about their time in high school. You wished you could go. 

"And then Darius had to get me out of the vines!" They laughed holding their stomach to try to contain the laughter.

You were having so much fun, Raine was like the parent you never had. 

"I'm dead," You said.

Raine looked up horrified to see your skeleton even yelping. 

"Got you!" You laughed undoing the spell.

They placed a hand over their heart and let out a laugh, "Oh ya, I definitely enjoy my days off more now."

You tilted your head, "You didn't enjoy your days off before?"

"A bit, getting a break is great but not that enjoyable when you're alone." They said.

"So you didn't get to be this cool till you met little o'l me?" You teased. 

Raine didn't reply, just gave a little smile. 

"You know, you remind me a lot of someone I used to know. You two would get along great." They ruffled your hair as you protested, playfully swatting their hands away.

You wondered who that someone was. You knew Raine used to date someone but never said who, just that 'it's all in the past'. Total lie for sure.

Raine noticed the time, "Five already? We'll have to continue the lesson another time. I appreciate you coming to your lessons kiddo." They said as they got up from their seat.

You nodded, "Yeah, of course, can't wait for the next one!" You flipped your hair playfully, kinda getting it in your mouth. "It's the only time I can be around someone almost as cool as me." 

Raine raised a brow amused. 

"Alright, alright now get going, this 'almost super cool witch' is gonna be late for a meeting." Raine chuckled, walking out the door with you. 

"What about the mess?" You asked.

You felt bad that you just come and go. Raine reasured you it was fine no matter how much protesting you did. 

"If cleaning up some snacks is all I have to do to spend time with you, I can mange that without a doubt kiddo." Raine smiled. 

You hungged Raine and mumbled a 'thank you'. They patted you on the head. Then you gave a cheeky smile and waved them 'goodbye' and walked away.

A thought kept popping up, a lot do but ...that one stood out. What if...? No, that's stupid.

What if...?

Raine adopted you?

Thank you for reading :3 

Wasn't the music amazing?!

I wish I could play like that....🥲

Until Next Time!

Edited 7/16/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.4K 35
The reader will be treated as they/them. When the scout y/n became the Raven Watcher everything changed. They were only 14 at the time, many people w...
16.7K 815 16
Y/n is everything a parent could want, perfect test scores, hardworking, naturally talented with magic and one of the youngest witches to ever be acc...
40.9K 1.5K 41
Y/n meets an old friend, who is now the Golden Guard. They have a long rich history together, but Hunter doesn't seem to remember much of it. Watch...
16.6K 378 26
steven grant a 16 year old teenager who lives in a small town called gravesfield and lives with a mother and daughter who our named camila and luz. b...