wild flower

Per silentnight01234

this is a Sakura x oc reader story (girl x girl, lgbtq and alot of fluffs) like any other Sakura fanfics in... Més

plogue
bride to be
Hanakakure welcomes You
exploring
not chapter- explanation
Harunos
Grandfather
the dead came back?
the discussion
Konoha
(not a chapter) Information update
Arrival
escorting
the talk
author note
i love you
Forgiveness
what happened?
mind space
back to baby steps
a little background check
The reveal
the woman in my dreams
yeah they died
tests really test my patience
Introduction to Bakashi
author's note
Akatsuki base
convincing
momo mission
Halloween special🎃👻
duck dumbass
author note
a mother's wrath
the curse
a little help
please read (author note)

a little upgrade

70 1 13
Per silentnight01234

don't you think the Uzumaki family is one of the cutest families in the whole anime 🥺😍

(credits to artist)

A week after the spar- evening

Kira pov-

It's been a week since the fight. Even if I did not watch much of the fight, just like I said Yuki and Tsuki were the ones who won. To keep a low profile, Yuki and Tsuki showed skills that only matched a high chunin to low jonin, which now led them to be part of the now chunin- future jonin teachers.

Apparently, they would take missions now and then. Yuki would have less mission in accordance to take care of her 'child' which is my flamboyant self. As for me, I dragged in two more spirits, who I scared the sh*t out off last week, by turning back normal.

Right now, Yuki is in the kitchen cooking supper, while Tsuki is in the couch reading some books and the ghost people took the liberty to roam around the village. I was sitting on the floor and practicing, more like upgrading my jutsus.

---------------------------------------------------skip this part if you want---------------------------------------------------

I screamed in frustration, which caught Tsuki attention, so he looked up from his book and said "why are screaming at 5 in the evening brat?" "Well, I am trying to concentrate on this jutsu. but it is not working" I replied "tell me what this jutsu is about, maybe I can help" he said.

"Fine; this is not some new jutsu, just an upgrade for the blood clone jutsu" I said. Ok he replied as I continued "since you know we need a certain person's blood to make only one clone of them. So, how about using transformation jutsu, mixing it with blood clone will help us to make more clones of other people without the use of their blood." "Ok, I don't see the problem here" he said.

"Dumb, you are always dumb. Blood clones are not like normal shadow clones or water clones to just easily mold it to form a different person. It is a complicate structure consist of blood, veins, organs and bone remember? They are hard to modify." I replied "then... why don't you use genjutsu?" he asked.

"You think I wouldn't have thought of that, genjutsu is a great idea for any other clones. But blood clone is mainly for faking deaths, which you as the god of death should know dying weakens the chakra and the genjutsu might be released automatically." I spoke. "Your right but that does not mean you need to bring my job in it" he grumbled. It became quite as both of us thought of a way to fix the problem.

"Why are you both stressing so much over this small problem. Why not just mix our soul manipulation jutsu, which helped us turn human" said Yuki walking into the room. "Well, you did explain how your soul manipulation works and it is easy to manipulate soul than one's body" I mumbled. "So how about instead of soul manipulation, I manipulate the clone's chakra, since everyone's chakra has a difference" I continued to mumble "so if I manipulate one's chakra, then IT WILL BE EASY FOR ME TO CHANGE THEIR BODY DESIGN AS WELL!! Since the body changes and grows in order to adapt to one's chakra nature. YUKI YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!" I jumped excited and hugged her.

"Great now let me try again" I said and bit my thumb, did a few hand signs and said "blood clone jutsu". then I dropped a few drops of my blood on the ground. The blood started to take change, then started to generate and mold. Starting with bones, then organs, muscles then lastly skin. "Crap, I forgot how disturbing this clone modification is" I said a little disgusted. I looked at my clone which has similar clothes to me, which is actually part of its skin modified into cloths, one of the reasons I am disgusted of this particular clone jutsu.

Ok now back to what I was doing, I looked at my clone and see the chakra string connected from me to her "now to manipulate it" I was about to do it but Yuki stopped me "nope, you are not doing it in the middle of the living room, get out and do it somewhere else" she said "fine" I replied and teleported myself and my clone to the middle of a clearing in the forest of death, since nobody other than Anko actually have the gut to come here. I conseil three forth of my chakra, then got back to work.

I did a few hand signs again and try to manipulate the clone's chakra...... and what do you know the fucking clone exploded. Flesh and blood splattered around me. "I understand why Yuki told me to get out now" I said and thought (I think I put too much force in it). The I tried again, putting a little bit chakra in it...... this time my clone burned into human kebab. "crap" I mumbled and tried again.

After trying too many times of exploding and frying my clones, I finally got a hang of it. I changed the appearance of my clone to look like Tsuki. It wasn't perfect as the clone had long greyish black hair, with no scar on its left eye like Tsuki and big nose but still it did not explode or fry so it's an achievement.

I spend too much time in perfecting the clone, that I didn't even realize its dark, the time must be around 10 I assume. I looked around me and myself. It was dark but the moon light was enough for me to see the whole area around me covered in blood, splattered flesh and burned corpse, and the worst part is me standing in the middle of it drenched in blood. It looked I mass murdered a whole group of people. "I guess I have to clean up now" just a I said that Tsuki appear in front of me. "Woh!! Kid it looks like you killed a whole clan. Don't tell me your joining Itachi in the mass murder, I thought Obito took that job" he said looking around, then he turned to the blood clone I made of him and scream "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT??!! IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE ME!?! OH, MY KAMI MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO IT YOU BRAT?!!" "Stop being so dramatic and help me clean the mess" I said and clicked my fingers, the last clone also exploded creating more blood.

After cleaning the mess, we left home to be met with a worried Yuki. Who got more worried when she saw me covered in blood. After reassuring her about not getting hurt, I cleaned up and went to bed. (Damn that was tiring, and still didn't meet my Sakura yet!!) I whined in thought and slipped into a tired slumber.

--------------------------------------------- if you skipped stop here-------------------------------------------------------------

Three years from then, Kira is 4 in people's eye now.

Over the years Kira was able to master her new upgraded jutsu, which now she calls blood transformation jutsu. Her 'parent' became a high jonin to low kage level ninjas and take S rank missions now. As for the spirits, they took a liking to Kira, since she explained how there is a jutsu that can turn them human like, they are really excited to for the day they turn and are willing to help Kira with her obstacles.

Kira pov-

(Ah yes in two days the Uchiha massacre will take place) that's the first thought that came to my mind when I woke up today... great start. I got up from my bed, got ready and went out my room. Yuki was making breakfast, Tsuki was getting ready for another mission and like always the ghost squad disappeared.

"Since your rank rose, you have been going on missions frequently" I said walking to him. "Good morning to you to brat. And for you information this is only for one more year" he replied. "And why is that?" I questioned. "Well, I and Yuki are planning to die next year" he answered "......cool, but why?" I asked again

"First of all, I have to act like a pathetic human" "hey! humans aren't that bad!" I interrupted "yeah right, and second of you can clearly tell I work more now and you know how much I hate working" "correct" I replied. "And for the last reason, I heard some ANBUs talking about how the third and some clan head members are planning to make Tsuki the next hokage" said Yuki walking in holding a plate of bacon and eggs with a glass of orange juice

"What!? Him?! Are they blind why him though?" I asked taking the plate from her. "I am sure it's because he is in a low kage level now" she said placing the juice glass on the tea table. I nodded with my mouthful, after finish chewing on my food I asked "but why next year and not this year?" then ate again. "We need to put you in the academy next year before dying so you can get close to your friends and Sakura" replied Tsuki. "Emhm emhm mak- senc-." I said with my mouthful "Oi! Don't talk with your mouthful, you will choke and die before us" Tsuki scolded drinking the last sip of MY ORANGE JUICE. And just as in cue I started choking on egg. Yuki hit him in the head and ran to get water, and with that I died...... just kidding with that the morning ended.

Around 12 pm

Kira pov-

I was roaming around Konoha with nothing better to do when, I heard the sound of beating and cursing. I went toward the sound to see two older boys bullying a boy my age, by closer inspection it was clear that the boy they were bully was Naruto. So, without another thought I jumped in between them and said "HEY! Stop it!" "Look here little girl, the one you are trying to protect is a monster, so get out of the way and let us do our job" said bully1 "No!" I replied sternly "what, you wanna get beaten too girl? Just get out of the way run to your mama brat!" shouted bully2 "No! I am not leaving him alone asshead" I replied "YOU BRAT! Who are you calling asshead!!?" shouted bully1 "you two obviously, or are you both deaf too??" I taunted more

"You bi**h!!" bully2 screamed and swung at me. I dodged him by squatting, then kicked him in the nuts. He fell on his knees; I took the chance and kneed him to the face. He fell on his back unconscious as I turn to his now cowering friend. "Y-you monster!!" he screams cowering more. "I never said I was human... did I" I replied with a menacing glare. He screamed and ran away dragging his friend behind him.

I turn back to the cute yellow ball of sunshine. (Aw! Little Naruto looks so cute!!) I thought. He looked at me in astonishment with a little bit of fear. I bend on one knee and lend my hand; he cowered before taking it. "My name is Kira, what is yours?!?" I asked pulling him up "Uz-Uzumaki Na-Naruto" he replied quietly. "Well Uzumaki Naruto, you look like you need food and treatment so why don't you come to my house?" I asked "its ok I a-am not th-." He was cut off by his stomach growling in hunger. I giggled and said "it looks like you ARE hungry, so come let's go to my house". I pulled him in the direction of my house but he wouldn't budge, I turned to see him looking down and asked what happened "why are y-you helping m-me. people call me a monster"

"Well, you saw how that boy called me a monster right?" I asked with a smile, he nodded his head "well, then you're not the only monster here, more over in my eyes you are all but a monster so come let's go" I finished pulling him.

Third person pov-

Kira pulled Naruto to her home, while Naruto kept repeating what Kira said in his mind 'in my eyes you are all but a monster'. It made him so happy, thinking about that, that he smiled so bright. Kira saw the smile in the corner of her eyes and a smile crept on her face too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its not only a short chapter, but also another chapter without our lovely Sakura.

I miss her too and I promise you she  will show up in the next chapter

NOT MORE BORING CHAPTERS AFTER THIS

but for that you have to wait

again sorry for the boring chapter, see you next time - author out

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

226K 14.9K 20
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
828K 50.7K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
162K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
240K 3K 34
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...