Rising 🎀 {Glee} {1}

By Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... More

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
5. her last name
6. its my life
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
17. you watch me
18. i was born this way
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
6. one way or another
7. i kissed a girl
8. senior year sectionals
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

9. you're all i want

503 14 0
By Boonannaxdd

(Glee: episode nine: Extraordinary Merry Christmas)

____

the couple's naked bodies laid together, with their legs tangled as santana's head was on her boyfriend's bare chest, the hudson boy having a arm wrapped around his girlfriend's naked waist.

loving how her skin felt on his fingers.

his mind raced with thoughts as santana moved her leg in her sleep closer to her boyfriend's crotch that started to wake up at the boy's dirty thoughts filling his mind.

his eyes ranking down his girlfriend's body seeing all of the love bites he had left across her body knowing that he also had the same with some scratches at his muscular back.

spencer's dick started to twitch as the latina cheerio beside him who stole his heart moved her hand that was on her boyfriend's abdomen lower as her hand grazed against her boyfriend's now stimulating dick.

and when spencer glanced down to his sleeping girlfriend, he saw a smirk come over his girlfriend's lips now realising that his girlfriend hadn't been sleeping but instead was teasing him as her hand once again grazed against her boyfriend's crotch.

"san-santana,"

the ex wide receiver moaned, his eyes closing feeling his girlfriend's hand pump his hard dick in her hand, moving her hand up and down as she leaned in and pressed open love bites to her boyfriend's neck continuing to fill his neck with hickeys.

her harsh biting and licking the love bites she placed to her boyfriend's neck moved down spencer's body still continuing to pump her boyfriend's dick in her hand.

"god, you're so big,"

her hand started to move faster hearing the sounds come out of her boyfriend's mouth who leaned his head further back into his pillow, "don't stop doing that, don't stop,"

santana moved her eyes away looking to her boyfriend's face seeing the way his eyebrows scrunch together at the feeling in his stomach, his abs tensing at the knot in his stomach, "don't you dare cum spencer,"

his eyes shoot open when santana's hand moved away seeing his girlfriend now having a smirk plastered onto her face at the sounds he was making, "don't cum babe,"

santana straddled her boyfriend where spencer's hand come onto his girlfriend's hips, he moved his body so they were face-to-face.

with the smirk on spencer's face as he leaned in kissing his girlfriend's lips, as the two starts to make out, his hands start to roam the back of his girlfriend's body, moving his hands further down, his palm coming against his girlfriend's ass in a slap.

his hand moving as he ran his fingers through his girlfriend's wet folds heading the moan come out of her mouth, the smirk taking over as santana pulled away from her boyfriend's lips tilting her head back as spencer's face was face to face with her hard nipples.

taking his girlfriend's left nipple in his mouth, hearing her breath hitch as his lips latched onto her nipples sucking and pulling every chance he could as he moved his finger inside his girlfriend's clit seeing the facial expression take over knowing that santana was enjoying what he was doing.

spencer's hand quickly came up to has girlfriend's mouth when she started to moan loudly with his fingers stop moving inside of her at a fast pace, she slumped over her boyfriend, santana's raven hair blocking his view as he smirked once again.

santana moved her boyfriend's dick moving it towards her clit as spencer teased his girlfriend, moving his dick across her wet folds knowing how much she wanted him to take her, "how bad do you want me to take you?"

"so bad,"

"so bad what?"

santana looked into her boyfriend's eyes seeing his blue eyes dark and filled with lust, "daddy, please fuck me...," his hips snapped up pushing his full length inside his girlfriend who opened her mouth to let out a loud moan as his hand covered santana's lips pressing kisses to his girlfriend's neck.

"don't stop, don't stop,"

santana tilts her head back as spencer leaned up, their faces inches apart with a smile coming onto his face hearing the moans coming out from her mouth, "shh, everyone is still sleeping, we don't want them to wake up, do we? seeing me fuck you so good?"

his eyes darkened once again, his hand coming to santana's cheek, "seeing me fuck you so good into my mattress, you screaming my name," he ran his hand down her back as his thrusts matched his girlfriend's equally fast thrusts. "everyone is going to know you're mine, you'll always be mine,"

santana lust filled brown eyes looked into her boyfriend's eyes loving each word that came out of his mouth, "cum," he said leaning into his girlfriend's ear seeing how much she wanted to cum from the look on her face, "cum for me,"

santana came undone, her heavy breaths filling her boyfriend's bedroom as spencer also came undone, his thick ropes shooting into his girlfriend, his eyes looking into santana's eyes after, "i love you,"

"i love you too,"

santana getting off her boyfriend who took off the filled condom and placed it into his bin he had in his bedroom near to his bed along with the condom wrapper.

____

Mercedes:
I don't want a lot for Christmas

spencer held the ladder for his friend watching as mercedes placed sprinkles of snow onto the new direction's christmas tree.

There is just one thing I need

mercedes came down the ladder with the help of spencer who held out his hand with a charming smile on his tanned face.

I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

brooke came beside her friend after placing an ornament onto the new directions' christmas tree smiling at her friends.

Brooke:
Make my wish come true

mercedes linked her arm with her best friend's outstretched arm both smiling to each other.

Brooke and Mercedes:
All I want for Christmas
Is you

spencer looked to his girlfriend who was looking back at him as the hudson male wore a red christmas sweatshirt that didn't cover the hickies on his neck but did cover the ones on the boy's chest.

the number then became more upbeat with the new directions all joining into mercedes' and brooke's singing and dancing.

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need

brooke to went her best friends were singing to samaria and micaela who chuckled smiling, as mercedes went over to rory who was holding wrapping paper in hand and got the end of it pulling it out as mike went through the wrapping paper with a smile.

Mercedes (New Directions Girls):
(And I) Don't care about presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

samaria and brittany got christmas decorations and put it over mercedes making it seem like a necklace and earrings. spencer passed an empty box to puck who caught it in his hand smiling.

I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace

brooke and mercedes went towards the table full of christmas decorations as the new direction girls placed tinsels around their shoulders.

(Aah) Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas Day

the new direction girls all came together with brooke and mercedes in the middle as they moved their tinsel.

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know

the new direction girls all went around in circle with their tinsels now in their hands around their shoulders.

Make my wish come true

santana wrapped the red tinsel she had in her hand around her boyfriend's shoulder bringing spencer close to her with a teasing smirk.

(with New Directions Girls: Baby, all I want for Christmas is you)
(You baby)

spencer leaned down and pressed a quick kiss to her girlfriend's lips smiling as samaria took her santana away from spencer to hang some tinsel around the christmas tree.

You (You, baby)
You (All I want for Christmas is you, baby)
Ooh, woah, woah, ooh (All I want for Christmas is you, baby)
Wooh, wooh, wooh (All I want for Christmas is you, baby)

spencer danced with his friends not realising that the new directions had a whole thing planned out as micaela spun santana towards spencer who stands underneath the mistletoe mercedes held above his head.

(All I want for Christmas is you)
All I want for Christmas is you

santana looked up at the mistletoe above both of their heads, with the hudson male putting his hand onto santana's cheek leaning in and placing his lips against hers in a sweet kiss pulling back as spencer had a charming smile on his lips, "best christmas ever,"

____

spencer hudson loved one thing in his world and that is the love he had for his girlfriend, he loved how even after a year of them being broken up, they managed to find themselves drifting back to each other.

it's like santana and his love was always magnetic.

his hands came over his girlfriend's mocha brown eyes, pressing a kiss to her cheek seeing santana have a smile placed on her lips at her boyfriend's lips on her cheek.

he stands in front of her with his hands moving away from her face as their eyes met, with spencer having his charming smile already placed on his lips but what santana didn't see was the necklace box in his hands.

"merry christmas,"

spencer held out the box after santana placed her lips upon his in a passionate kiss that spencer would stay in forever but due to the lack of air, pulled back, "spence, you didn't have to.."

the hudson male shook his head, "when have i ever not gotten you a gift?" he asked with a smirk on his lips, "open it," santana did as said at her boyfriend's excited tone, opening the necklace box to see a spencer necklace inside.

santana meets her boyfriends eyes smiling, "i love it, and i love you," she spoke as her hand that didn't hold the necklace and the box cupping spencer's cheek leaning up and kissing his lips once again.

once the two pulled away from each other, santana's eyes went down to her silver necklace, "help me put it on?" spencer nods his head with a smile as he got the necklace in his hand and put it around his girlfriend's neck clipping it.

she held her boyfriend's necklace in hand with a smile, "thank you," spencer smiled with a cheeky smile, "it looks so good on you, now everyone will know you're mine," a smirk comes onto her face, "always,"

his eyes looked in between his girlfriend's brown eyes loving how they looked up into his, "i love you always," santana leaned up onto her tippy toes, kissing spencer's lips again as her hands come to the back of her boyfriends head.

____

"we might of spent our entire decorating budget for the whole year, but with something that looks as absolutely fabulous as this," rachel smiled from where she stood beside Spencer's girlfriend, "i have to say, brav-ho-ho-ho,"

spencer came into the room his hand clutching onto his bagpack strap coming up behind his girlfriend who let out a gasp feeling her boyfriend's hands come onto her waist that was covered by her cheerios jacket and cheerios top, "hey,"

santana turned around placing her lips against her boyfriend's lips with a smile gracing over her plumped lips when the two pulled away going to the seats on the risers, "hey, everybody, listen up,"

the new directions all looked to finn who stood next to rory, "my man rory flanagan here wants to say a few," spencer set his bagpack down onto the floor as his arm automatically came around his girlfriends chair, bringing her chair close to him, "thanks, finn hudson,"

"so, guys, my mummy was going to come visit for the holidays, but plane tickets are expensive, so it's my first christmas without any family," spencer frowned at rory's news, "i'd like to cheer myself up by dedicating this song to them, and to the king,"

"jesus?" kurt asked the irish exchange student, as spencer leaned down patting his brother's shoulder as blaine shook his head.

I'll have a blue christmas without you
I'll be so blue
Just thinking about you

spencer rubbed his girlfriend's arm who leaned into his chest, as the hudson male smiled singing backup for rory.

his hand went over his girlfriend's cheerio jacket arm smiling as he leaned in and pressed his lips against his girlfriend's cheek who flushed at her boyfriend's attention.

"gosh," santana snapped, "that song was so depressing, i may actually be dead right now," spencer frowned at his girlfriend's comment, "i-i think what santana means is although that-that mournfully beautiful, now that the whole glee club is back together, i think that we should focus on the more joyous..and the pageant aspect of this holiday season,"

"rachel's right," tina agreed as sean for once, rolled his eyes, "last christmas was super sad. kurt was at another school, coach sylvester trashed everything.." spencer ran s hand through his hair, "and artie got a pair of magic legs that broke the next day,"

"we were the island of misfit toys. this year is gonna be—"

mr schuester interrupts tina by coming into the choir room, "this year is a whole new spring of mistletoe." micaela furrowed her eyebrows, "guess who's not getting coal in their stockings for once—us, rory, have a seat,"

the irish exchange student made his way to the empty chair near to spencer and sam, "i just got off the phone with don borowski, the local station manager at lima's pbs affiliate,"

spencer yawned, "turns out that their annual broadcast of the yule log burning had been cancelled."

"the hell,"

puck commented making his presence known, "they can't afford the licensing fees anymore, but thank you, scrooges who own that copyright, because..don came to sectionals, he loved what we did, and he is offering us—"

"a christmas special featuring all of us? okay, please say you said yes," rachel interrupted ad spencer looked down to his hands, "not only did i say yes, but when don said that they were looking for a director for the special, i nominated you, artie,"

the wheelchair bound boy looked to their teacher, "me?" mr schuester nods his head, "yeah, he saw west side story, loved your work, and he wants to take a meeting," artie looked back to mr schue, "but i swore i would never sell out and do television, i'm really going to have to think about this, mr schue,"

spencer hudson furrowed his eyebrows at what his friend said knowing that artie did want to become a director and this was one way artie could get that position.

____

Under the mistletoe
Hold me tight and kiss me slow
The snow is high so come inside
I want to hear you say to me

spencer hudson sat in the front row along with his girlfriend, brittany and artie with spencer having his arm around the back of santana's chair with a charming smile on his face.

It's a very, very, merry, merry Christmas
Gonna party on till Santa grants my wishes
Got my halo on, I know what I want

santana looked at her boyfriend who smiled when seeing santana making a halo above her head, the ex wide receiver player glancing in between his girlfriend's brown eyes and plumped lips.

It's who I'm with
It's an extraordinary merry Christmas

spencer leaned in and placed a kiss on santana's cheek who turned to her boyfriend with a blush covering her now red cheeks.

when the chorus came yet again, spencer holding out his hand for santana to take as he stands up from his chair and once santana placed her hand in his, bringing her to dance with rachel and blaine.

Got my halo on
I know what I want
It's who I'm with
It's an extraordinary merry Christmas

spencer spun his girlfriend around before the couple went back to their seats with smiles coming over their lips.

his heart racing when his blue eyes met his girlfriend's brown eyes, he hadn't felt this type of love for anyone even when he was with mercedes, quinn or even rachel.

the love spencer hudson had for santana lopez was one of a kind.

he moved his eyes away from his girlfriends seeing santana smiling at him as he sees sue sylvester come into the choir room, "look at you, do-gooders, hard at work."

"coach sylvester, we're in a middle of a rehearsal," sue looked at them, "and i think it's great that you're working so hard on your performance, i'll tell you what. everyone at the homeless shelter is really looking forward to the show,"

spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "i just wanted to confirm with you, artie, that we're still on for friday night," artie looked at the cheerleading coach, "oh, friday. it's a no-can-do on friday,"

"you told me you were in,"

artie looked at the cheerios coach, "this is a huge opportunity for us. can we just do it another night?" he questioned as santana then added, "the homeless will be homeless for a while. that's sort of the problem,"

spencer looked at his girlfriend shaking his head at her comment, "i promised them, you don't want to disappoint these kids." artie hummed, "like your behaviour has disappointed us for years? last christmas, you cut down our tree, you stole our presents..and you made becky dress up like a reindeer,"

spencer even though he wanted to say, he kept in coach sylvester's secret about how she had bought the rewalk for artie last year, "so you're gonna walk away from people who have nothing?"

"no, not at all. we're just gonna distract them from their plight and the smell of urine, and make them happy with our glamorous christmas cheer,"

spencer furrowed his eyebrows at his ex girlfriend, "the homeless don't have tv's," rachel's smile faded, "so you're all agreed on this?"

when no one piped up, spencer looked to his right seeing quinn having a look on her face and spencer knew what quinn was gonna do whilst the new directions were doing the show. "fine, merry christmas,"

a frown stayed on spencer's lips when he felt his girlfriend's hand come into his squeezing his larger hand in hers, "let's take it from the top, guys," artie said facing his fellow teammates, "remember, smile," the new directions clapped their hands as spencer face stayed in a frown not happy about what just happened.

santana leaned into her boyfriend, "are you okay?" spencer kept his eyes on artie who smiled at his friends, "yea," he moved his eyes to his girlfriend sending her a sweet smile leaning in and placing his lips against hers.

____

"spence,"

santana lopez came through her boyfriend's open bedroom door seeing her boyfriend lying shirtless on his bed, "you don't have to do this special featuring if you don't want to,"

he sat up coming to the edge of his bed where his girlfriend was standing, "i know babe," his hand went out and touched her legs, what was in between his legs, "i also know that you want to do the feature because it'll show how famous you will become later on in the future," santana smiled at his words. "and i know that you'll do amazing without me there,"

her hand came into her boyfriend's cheek, "what if i wanted you there with me?" spencer took her hand from his cheek pressing a kiss to her hand, "i know that i'll feel bad if i go with you thinking about all of the kids who would be disappointed that we didn't keep our promise, and i always keep my promise,"

santana smiled at him, "you're kind of amazing, you know that?" the spencer hudson boyish grin came onto his face, "i know but i like to be reminded,"

and with that comment, he quickly got his girlfriend onto his bed and underneath him as his shirtless body laid on top of her, "i'll see you later, right?" santana hummed as spencer kissed her lips with a smirk as her hands were trapped in between their bodies.

____

spencer stood in between quinn fabray and sam evans in a christmas sweater, his grandmother had given to him that kind of matched sam's sweater with a kitchen apron over his outfit as he put a spoonful of mash potatoes onto a little girl's plate smiling kindly at her.

"what?"

quinn fabray looked to her ex boyfriend who smiled kindly at her, "it's just you've had such a rough year, but right now, you seem pretty good to me," spencer smiled putting some mash onto the homeless plates, "i'm better, i think i was just stuck focusing on everything i didn't have..and none of the stuff that was good,"

spencer nods his head, "stuff in the future.." sam leaned over spencer looking to quinn, "i'm glad that you turned it around, you deserve good things, quinn,"

"ah, ah, ah, ah,"

sue come over to her three volunteers, "portion control, bee sting," she said taking the vegetable spoon from sam's hands, "come on," sue looked at the portion, "i guess you're not used to being on this side of the serving line,"

quinn looked around, "seriously though, i don't think we have enough food for everybody," sue looked at the homeless people, "yea, economy gets bad, people give less,"

spencer took off his gloves from his hand, "ah, ah, hudson," coach sylvester moved spencer away from the portions, "don't want any of your franketeen germs getting onto the hood," spencer rolled his eyes taking out his cellphone.

"i'll be back,"

quinn watched her ex boyfriend who now had his phone against his ear with his other hand covering his ear to listen better to the person on the other side of the phone, what quinn know that spencer was talking to his boss.

spencer ended the phone call coming back to the serving line putting the gloves back onto his hands that were a bit tight for his liking.

spencer putting small portions of sweetcorn now onto the homeless people's plates with a kind smile.

"hey!"

mr schuester came through the door with miss pillsbury rolling artie into the room, with a cooked turkey in hand as the new directions all followed after.

santana lopez smiled as she walked through the door with pops and spencer's co-workers into the room seeing her boyfriend who smiled brightly at the sight of his girlfriend and his co-workers.

"hey,"

spencer came towards his girlfriend taking off the tight fitted gloves from his hands, letting them come around his girlfriend's waist not seeing his boss staring at the couple with a smile, "what-what are you doing here?"

"if you believe in something then i wanna support you and so.." santana looked at her boyfriend, "i got some food as well that my mami cooked," she held the big containers in a bag smiling, "and pops and the co-workers,"

pops smiled at spencer, "i thought you said you were coming at nine?" pops shook his head, "after the call, i closed the shop and now we're here, so where do you want us, boss?"

spencer chuckled at that smiling at his work family, "sue!" coach sylvester looked to where spencer hudson stood near pops cafe workers, "she'll let you know where she wants you guys,"

"in the kitchen!"

santana held onto her boyfriend's hand bringing him over to where the rest of their friends were as finn bro hugged his brother with a kind smile and rachel side hugging the hudson boy as well.

It's Christmas time
There's no need to be afraid
At Christmas time, we let in light and we banish shade

spencer kissed the top of his girlfriend's head as she stood in front of him, with his arms coming around her shoulders in a comforting hug as his brother stopped singing.

And in our world, of plenty
We can spread a smile of joy
Throws your arms around the world at Christmas time

from where spencer stood in the back since he was one of the tallest, a small little girl came towards him as spencer picked her up into his arms after she made grabby hands to him.

Do they know it's Christmas time at all?
Feed the world, let them know it's Christmas time
Feed the world, let then know it's Christmas time
Feed the world
Let them know it's Christmas time again

spencer smiled as the little girl pressed a kiss to his cheek before he put her down onto the floor seeing some of the new directions hand out presents to the homeless chlidren.

his arm went back around his girlfriend's shoulders as he bought santana back into his embrace, not knowing that his girlfriend had spun around in his arms, "i love you,"

she said as spencer looked down into his girlfriend's mocha orbs loving how they looked, as his hand came to her cheek, "i love you so much," he leaned down and pressed a kiss to his girlfriend's lips in a kiss not too passionate as there was young eyes around them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1K 13
After head cheerleader, Santana and dance captain, Brittany have a fight at a party they're forced to join glee club. They're sworn enemies... for no...
191K 3.7K 50
santana, an in-closet lesbian, and brittany, an out of the closet bi-sexual, have a thing. a thing that is only kept in each other's bedroom. santan...
33.4K 707 23
In which Beatrice Puckerman joins the Glee Club with her three best friends to keep one of those said friend's boyfriend from getting swallowed whole...
118K 3.9K 22
"All I'm saying is... Try out for a club other than your art club." Harry insisted, pulling up with the car in front of the school, but making sure n...