Ardence (Book #1)

By __blythe__

Book #1 in the Sinners and Saints Series. A girl meets a guy. He is the man of her dreams. They both fall in... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XVI
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV

VII

13 8 0
By __blythe__

* Trigger Warning: This chapter contains scenes of sexual assault if you're uncomfortable with it please skip the entire chapter. You can continue reading from the next chapter you won't miss any part of the story.

Frozen with fear I eyed the boy smiling maliciously at me.

My heart skipped a beat when he took a step towards me. And again. And again.

Releasing a shaky breath I glanced discreetly at the locked door behind him. Even if I managed to throw him off I couldn't get past the three locks bolted shut in time.

I was trapped.

Every sound tuned out I could only focus on the loud heartbeat pulsing in my ears as the reality of the situation set in.

Last year a kid was locked in this very closet by his bullies. They had beaten and tied him up before throwing him in and locking the door. No one was able to hear his screams no matter how loud he screamed. It had happened on Friday evening and he was found on Monday morning, passed out from hunger, exhaustion and pain.

They stopped using the closet and kept it locked up to avoid such situations.

My breathing sped up when I realised I was standing inside that very closet. It didn't help that it was located in a tight corner on the way towards exit. I didn't care how he broke inside it. I didn't want to stay long enough to ask.

In my panic I didn't realise I had been moving backwards until the cold walls touched my skin. Goosebumps rose in wake.

"You're so damn gorgeous, you know that?"

This was the first time he was directly addressing me but I didn't acknowledge him.

My eyes darted frantically across the room looking for something to defend myself.

He took a few more steps forward stood within my arms reach. Sighing he tucked a strand of hair gently behind my ear.

"So beautiful, so innocent yet so seductive." His voice had turned into a whisper at last word. Shocked I snapped my eyes at him.

He smirked looking at my face. "You didn't think I didn't notice the way you looked at me now, did you ? "

For a second all my fear vanished as I kept looking at him in utter confusion.

What was he talking about?

Slowly he ran his fingers through my hair. "You're such a tease. You didn't think I missed the way you were checking me out earlier, hmm?" He curled his fingers and fisted my hair ignoring the way I continuously punched and pushed at him.

"Look at you acting like you don't want this even though you love it." Emphasizing his point he tugged my hairs back roughly. A pained sound escaped me.

His half smirk turned into full smile. "See, stop playing fucking hard to get and just give in already. I know you want this."

I thrashed around in his hold when his lips descended on my skin. His other arm wrapped around me to hold me still as he continued to assault my skin with wet kisses.

Grunting in frustration I grabbed his hairs in both hands and tugged him back harshly. His lips left my skin for a second before a loud ringing sound buzzed in my ears.

Shocked I cupped my cheek which was stinging. Calloused hands grabbed me by the collar and yanked me towards his face.

"Don't ruin the mood." His  brown eyes were nearly black with lust as he seethed at me. Easily countering my struggles he pinned my arms behind my back and pulled them painfully at an angle that made me arch my back to relieve the pain only to end up brushing my chest against his.

Tipping my chin up he placed a gentle kiss at my throat contrary to his earlier actions. Slowly his lips followed a trail from juncture of my shoulder to neck to my collarbones, wherever they felt like it. Kissing, nipping and biting the smooth skin.

I let out a whimper in fear when he kissed a sensitive spot on my neck just below my jawline. I could feel his lips stretching in a knowing grin.

I tried to kick him but couldn't move my legs a damn inch with the way he had them pinned between his thighs.

The hand holding my face gently released my chin before running down my neck, delicately kneading my shoulder before moving lower.

I groaned in disgust when he groped my breasts and moaned lowly in my ears.

"They're so fucking perfect."

Taking a deep breath I thrashed around using every bit of my strength and threw him off of me. Without wasting another second I slapped him hard across the face before kicking his shins.

Groaning in pain he went down on his knees. Earlier fear had cleared from my mind as blind rage replaced it. Grabbing a nearby broken chair I swung at his head before jumping on his legs with my high heeled boot.

"How dare you touch me!!" Screaming in rage I swung the chair at his back and heard a satisfying crack. The chair broke down in pieces with the force I hit him, grunting in pain his body hit the ground before he passed out.

Throwing away the broken remanants of wood I dusted my hands before running out of the room.

Tear after tear ran down my face as I rushed out of the building. The parking lot was nearly empty when I rushed there.

In my haste I didn't even notice the dark colored vehicle approaching me and almost collided with it.

Turning around I wiped my eyes when I noticed the driver.

Despite my insistence Mr. Nicholas drove me home. Nevertheless I was thankful for his help. I didn't know if I could make it back on my own without breaking down.

Stripping out of my clothes I set the temperature to the coldest before scrubbing myself raw. The ghost of his lips returned each time I closed my eyes no matter how hard I scrubbed myself.

It was still there.

Finally after a while I turned off the shower when I noticed my limbs shaking from coldness.

Pulling warm clothes over my self, I walked towards my bed with my body screaming in exhaustion, closing my burning red rimmed eyes gave into a exhausted sleep.

****************

Sweat dribbled down my forehead and soaked my pale yellow pillow case. Frowning I kicked down the blanket.

Grimacing I sunk into my bed trying to escape the voices. They just grew louder as the sleep over took me once again.

Constant water dripping sound pricked my ears, causing me to slowly open my eyes.

Tiny droplets of rain hit the window, some stuck like a dew and some dripping down through the fog staining the glass window.

Where am I ?

Rows of desks were neatly aligned all around me, a projector screen was left hanging displaying the human anatomy but no one was around to operate it.

Carefully I sat up from the desk I had fallen asleep on, groaning I popped my neck and elbows before walking around the room.

Based on my surroundings I was in one of the many classrooms in our college.

But no one was in sight. Walking out I glanced at the hallways on each side. Turning left I moved forward.

Sighing I leaned against a wall when I  couldn't find an exit. These hallways were endless.

I begin walking back towards the classroom where I woke up when I notice something strange.

It was quiet. Completely quiet.

Even the earlier rain sound was not audible anymore. Frowning I move towards my closest window.

My eyes widen in disbelief.

The rain was frozen.

Thick blanket of ice covered every last thing as far as my eyes could see.

Even the rain water dripping against the window had frozen in it's trail. Mesmerized I place my hands against the window peering at them.

That's when I sensed another presence behind me. Before I could get a word out strong thorny vines wrapped around my throat and yanked me hard against the wall.

Blood trickled down my neck as thorns pierced my skin, staining them.

The gasp that escaped my lips stole my breath away. Coughing and struggling I tried to pry them off when a pair of hands snaked across my wrist and pinned them to the wall.

Tears brimmed my eyes as I continued to fight for my life. Noticing my struggle they pulled at the vines harder.

A strange pressure built up inside me as I felt my airways close up and eyeballs bulge out.

"Stop fighting. Just give in."

No

"You know you want this."

No.

"Stop playing hard to get. I know you love this."

Suddenly they pinned both my arms above my head before one of the hand slowly tucked out my shirt and creeped over my stomach.

Sharp nails dug into my soft skin as they dragged their hand up and down my torso tracing unknown pattern over my stomach.

No. I don't! Stop touching me!

I willed the words but my lips seemed to be glued shut. Blood trickled onto my shirt and pants as it dribbled from my throat and stomach.

Gradually I felt my strength fail me as the pressure on my throat became unbearable. My eye lids closed on their own accord.

"That's it. Just give in to it."

No! Wake up. Don't listen to him!

Please wake up!

No matter how hard I tried, my body didn't respond. One by one I lost all the feeling in my limbs as my mind gave in to the unconsciousness.

"Good girl."

Startled my eye lids sprung open. I was back in my room, in my bed.

Carefully I felt myself, except for the dull throbbing on my cheek I was fine.

I was safe.

Relief flooded my lungs for few minutes. The adrenaline pumping through my veins gradually decreased.

Turning around I looked at the bedside alarm clock.

4:52 AM.

That's when it hit me.

Wrapping my arms around my legs I tucked my chin in. Fresh set of tears sprung to my eyes as my mind recalled the events of yesterday evening.

Why me?

Was it my fault?

Do I come across as desperate?

Did I give him mixed signals like he said?

Groaning I threw back my head as it began throbbing overwhelmed with thoughts.

I need a break from everything.

With that last thought in mind, I forcefully shut my eyes and gave into a restless sleep.

Anything was better than facing reality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 1.9K 7
SIX-PACK SERIES BOOK TWO *While this book can be read as a standalone, I highly recommend reading book one (Alpha Gray) for context before you start...
202K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...
2M 71.5K 30
"Emma, you're playing with fire" he whispered against my ear and the warm breath tickled my earlobe, sending electricity down my spine. "What if I li...
4.3K 218 22
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ข๐ง ๏ฟฝ...