Dangerous Illusion

Door SenjutiSardar

Carlos Valentino, the head of the Italian Mafia. A name that brings chills to your spine. Ruthless, powerful... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Rose
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Rose

1.6K 30 0
Door SenjutiSardar

Is he sure that he's the King of Italy? How can he have such amazing sense of humour? Like goddamn. It's funny and hot at the same time. I guess it was needed after my heavy words.

Soon it was the time for hitting the dance floors. I'm not a dancer but when asked me I couldn't deny. But how can something go smoothly when Matrix is always eyeing me. She tried to show her claws but Carl handled it. This time I didn't had to jump and get into an unnecessary catfight.

We swayed with the soft music. It's so good to be in his embrace. I just can't take my eyes off him. How can a person be so ruthless to the world yet so sweet and caring to his loved ones? It's just aches my heart that from tomorrow I'll not be able to see his beautiful face. I know we just met for few days but still this man makes me want to trust him, care for him because he gives those emotions back to me.

Suddenly he kissed me. It felt different. Slow, sensuous but it felt like longing. It feels like the last kiss. But then something struck in him and dragged me off the dance floor.

He was so worked up. Something is not right. I asked him what was bothering me and his answer filled my heart with so much warmth. He's worried about my safety. Little did he know that I am highly capable of protecting myself. But still it felt good that except my uncle and Lisa there is someone who cares about me.

He was ready to give away his number. For heaven's sake he's a mob boss. He just cannot give away his number to anyone and everyone. But after I comeback I'll explain it. He hugged and kissed my hair. It felt like he never want to let me go.

"We have to go, Carl. Lisa and Val will leave soon."

"I don't want to let you go. Not yet."

"You don't have to buy they'll leave Carl. After that you can hold me as long as you want."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Finally I can see he has calmed down. Don't worry Carl I'll be fine.

When we joined the others, we heard that Lisa and Val were looking for us. They can't wait for their honeymoon anymore. Of course, their wedding night will be at mile high.

"Where did you guys run off to?"

"We are right here. I know you are impatient."

"Stop. Okay you stand in the middle. I'll throw my flower bouquet."

"Okay but why I have to stand in the middle?"

"God how are you a professor? So, that you can catch the bouquet. I want your wedding to be the next one."

"Not happening, signora amore."

"Rose, you told me you'll do everything for me. Now don't go back at your words."

"I'm not going back at my words. Okay fine, I'll stand in the middle. It's not like I'll catch...."

And with that I saw the flower bouquet is in my hands. Like seriously? God is also playing tricks with me.

"I told you, Rose. Congratulations. I'll be waiting for the wedding date."

"Those were normal human reflexes, Lisa. I didn't mean to--"

"Blame it on anything but I know you are holding the bouquet and the next wedding is yours."

"Okay now you are not getting late."

"Oh yes we are."

"Lisa, always smile like this. Happiness looks good on you. And Val prove your brother wrong tonight. Prove that you can last longer. I believe in my best friend."

"Yes, I will, Rosy."

"Come back home with my niece or nephew. One month is a long time buddy."

"Shut up, you two."

"Okay, I'll stop pulling your leg, Lisa. Leave, fast. There's a plane waiting for you guys at the airport. Bye and a very happy married life, Bestie."

I hugged her. I could say from the way she was hugging me that she's finally happy. She found her better half. She found her happily ever after.

Gianna and some other relatives were crying seeing her daughter leave but my comments made them laugh.

Close friends and family hugged them and bid them a good bye. Everyone was exhausted. All went back to their rooms one by one except me. I went straight to Carl's room because of that promise. He's not ready to leave me. Not yet.

"Carl, I've to take shower."

"I can help." He smirked.

"Shut your kinky thoughts. I know you can help me but I'll ask when I need your help."

"Promise me that."

"Promise. We promised so many things to each other."

"And I know both of us will keep those promises. I trust you-"

"And I trust you." He smiled. That beautiful, soothing smile.

"Yes."

"Okay, let me go to my room. I'll change and come running to you. Meanwhile you also go change "

"No, you are not leaving."

"But what about my clothes?"

"I told a housekeeper to bring some of your clothes. There it is and you can use my toiletries. I don't want to skip any moment with you before you leave."

This man. He came straight out of a romance novel. Dark romance.

"Okay, as you wish."

I went to take a shower and change. Even his washroom has his vibes. Black- greyish tiles with the sleek touch. I love it.

I came out after taking a hot shower sitting on the bed. Meanwhile he also took a shower. Maybe in Luca's room.

When reached his side of the bed he pulled me by my hand and I ended up on his lap. I held the nape of his neck and was lost in his eyes. Some magic works between us whenever we look at each other. We kissed. Kissing him is like an attraction of a moth towards fire. My whole body was on fire but I can't do anything about it. Self pleasure is also not possible right now. My heart was beating faster. Whenever I'm near him, it feels like my whole body is foreign to me. It works in a different way.

We broke the kiss with the need of oxygen. My lips became swelled. He ran his thumb over my lips as if to remember how it feels under his lips.

"I like your lips."

"I can say that."

He chuckled and gave a hard peck on my lips.

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

He flipped me over and he positioned himself on the top of me with mischief in his eyes.

"Don't worry I'll not do something which will make you uncomfortable."

"I know but...."

I know I'm flushed. It's not like every day I meet a hot guy and say I don't want to have sex right now. Not yet. And above all it ruins the mood.

"What? Tell me. Don't hesitate."

"Actually, I don't want to have....have....s....-"

"What?"

"I don't want to have sex right now."

"Okay."

He flipped and pulled me into his embrace. My head on his chest. Listening to his heart beat life it's a beautiful melody.

"Are you seriously okay?"

"Yes I am, Rose. I told you I'll wait for you and I'll not do anything which creates discomfort for you."

"How are you so sweet?"

"You are making me sweet." He kissed my hair.

"We can talk."

"Yes we can. Ask me anything."

"Okay, so what is your hobby?"

"You already know. Reading books. Either something philosophical or romance or murder mystery." And also by murdering people but I had to omit that part.

"God damn. That's some weird combination of genres."

"Okay now my turn. How did you feel when Silvana was born?"

"Oh that's some good question. I felt like I'm on clou nine. When her cute little hands held my fingers for the first time I got so happy. I promised myself that whatever happens I'll protect my little princess. I will go insane even if someone puts a hand on her."

"That's cute. I told you, you were a softie. You were not ready to accept."

"Maybe I am. Okay my turn again. How did your uncle find you?"

"At a dumpster. Lying there in my own blood. He rushed me to the hospital found that I have a concussion and some broken ribs. He legally took me in but I never called him my dad. Uncle seemed perfect at that time." I could feel he flinched after listening to it. He just listened to latter half of the story and he flinched. What will he do when I'll tell him everything. He should not feel like that when he skin alive people for a living.

"What was your age at that time?"

"Ten years."

"Rose, I'm so sorry."

"No don't be. It's in the past. I do get nightmares sometimes but it's rare."

"I can't imagine you getting hurt like that. It only kills me from inside."

"Hey look at me. Everything is fine. I have my uncle, Lisa and now I have you. I'm very happy."

We didn't speak anymore. He was drawing some calming patterns on my arms while I was listening to his heart beat. Everything at that moment felt just right. This man entered into my life and swooped me off the ground. I kissed his chest and again laid my head on him. I just know whatever happens Diego needs to go down and for that I'll do anything. I'll see him again because our story has just begun and it's not ending soon.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.3M 51.1K 78
"You don't understand how happy we are to call you ours." ~~~ Started : February 26, 2023 Ended : June 11, 2023 ~~~ Story contains: Explicit language...
1.5M 27.2K 34
RATED S FOR SMUTTTTTTT ***** "Please, Enzo!" "Oh, angel. You know that's not what you're supposed to call me. I thought you wanted to be a good girl...
905K 17K 29
(MATURE CONTENT) What happens when Kate Miller, a heartbroken college graduate and Valentino Russo, a feared playboy Mafia boss that doesn't take rel...
595K 12.5K 39
18+ mafia romance She is a daughter of the American Gang leader, a girl that can seduce and kill. But her secrets are bigger than anyone can imagine...