Meet Some Friends Of Mine (So...

By ahdhfhwjdn

A choose your own ending in the world of South Park. Who will you meet? Who will you love? Who will you hate... More

Authors note
A Fresh Start
Pancakes
"New Girl..."
Hey Neighbor
Lovely Lady
Looks Good On You
More New Faces
One of Us, And Snow
Pact
It's Mine Forever
Note To Self
Remember
"It's Pretty"
"Little Bear"
I Choose Never
I Would Love You Forever
To Much School Spirit
Wildfire
Revenge Body
Act Natural
Teacher And His Student
Always The Flirt
Warm
Red Hot
Where Is She?
You Should See The Other Guy
Fist Bump
The Blowup Bed
Like, like
Raisins
Yes, or No?
Author Note (part 2)
What Are Heroes For?
We're Losing
Party clothes
Call Girl Sees All
Deal With The Devil
Phase One
Endgame
No Matter What
Get To The School
A Pity
A Lucky Man
Is A Dead Man
Call Upon Me
Words Left Unsaid
Deadreign
The First Revelation
"My Dear"
Oh, How Wrong I Was
Bastards
I Watched You Die
The Second Revelation
Butterflies And Fairly Lights
The Calm Before The Storm
Party Date
Spill
Hexed
It's Always Something
Naïve
The Flu
Kyle's Visit
Stan's Visit
Kenny's Visit (1)
Kenny's Visit(2)
Annoyingly Desperate
Cartman's Visit

Question One

1.3K 44 16
By ahdhfhwjdn

Somethings changed at school. I no longer see anyone staring at me, it's weird. I definitely feel eyes but every time I look back no one's around. It's eerie. Like they've gotten better at it..

Stans waking me to my home EC class right now. And I tell him I don't need him to. He's ignoring me though, equally creeped out by the lack of someones. I see some familiar faces walking up to us.

"Hey girl!" Clyde says to me cheerfully.

I notice Craig, Tolkien, and Jimmy with him.

"Jimmy!" I beam.

"S-s-sup n-new kid". He gets out, flashing that signature toothy grin.

"Got another one for me today?" I ask, allotting to his dumb jokes that never fail to make me laugh.

"Let's s-see, w-w-what did the janitor s-s-ay when he ju-jum-jumped out o-o-of the closet? "S-s-supplies!"

Before I can even laugh I hear a man behind us begin chucking hard to himself. I look back to see the actual janitor, giggling with a mop and bucket pulled behind him.

"Supplies"... he shakes his head continuing his fit as he walks passed us.

Me and the boys all look at each other before falling into a laughing fit, our hands clutching our stomachs.

"W-w-wow, w-what a terrific a-audience". Jimmy tells us as we continue laughing.

I wipe the tears from my eyes as Clyde looks at me, checking me out.

"You look different", he says fondly, "hot!".

"I though I was already "hot"." I tell him sarcastically, raising my eyebrow.

"No! You are! I mean- I just thought with yesterday"-

"Clyde!" Tolkien yells.

"No, it's okay". I laugh again. "I'm fine".

"You look good". Clyde smiles as me.

"Right?" Stan says, but I don't think he meant to, as he quickly covers his mouth.

I giggle at everyone. I feel good, I think.

Maybe not.

"Craig! I'm sorry about yesterday.." I look down. "I really wanted to."

"It's cool, we can try again tonight". He tells me.

"R-really?" I ask him brightly.

"Woah, what? What happened— what did you guys"-

"Telescope." Craig cuts Clyde off, blankly.

"O-oh right, it sounded like— never mind".

"Nope!" I say shaking my head, "I'm a taken woman now". I interlock my arm with Stan's and look up at him innocently.

He chokes a little. Looking away from me wide eyed.

"Oh— I heard." Clyde looks at me sadly.

"Don't worry Clyde, I still have some room left in my heart."

He looks up at me with his bright eyes, and I imagine, if he was a puppy, his tail would be wagging.

"I don't know, I take a up a lot of room in there". Stan says, locking our arms tighter, looking down at me.

I scoff.

"Right, right, we're very much in love". I put my hand on his chest. "Right baby?"

"R-right, y-yeah— dammit". He lets go off my arm, obviously losing his edge.

"Not fair!" Clyde whines.

I only laugh as the bell rings for class.

"I'll see you later Craig, bye Clyde!" I wink at him, waving to the rest of the boys as I walk into class and the door shuts. I hear cheering from outside, and I giggle finding my seat.
               ________________________

The day had finally ended, and I meet up with everyone who's lined up for the buses with Stan next to me.

I walk up to them rubbing my temples, today was long and I feel a headache coming on.

"What's wrong?" Kyle asks.

"I'm stressed about chemistry, I didn't finish the homework last night, and I'm totally behind in class, I have no idea what's going on in there!" I whine.

"Dumbass". Cartman pokes at me.

"Didn't you fail chemistry last year?" Stan asks.

"W-what? No I didn't you guys". He shakes his head and looks forward in line.

"Need help? I'm in that class too, you know". Kyle tells me.

"Ahem— nerd.." Cartman coughs out. "Kiss up! Mmh, sorry guys weird cough!".

Kyle punches him on the arm, hard. He sighs and looks back at me.

"It's a packet though, it will take you hours to explain". I look down, feeling dumb.

"That's okay." He reassures me with a smile.

"If you're sure.." I hug my shoulder, and the bus pulls up.
=====

Me and the guys step off the bus and say our goodbyes. I watch her run up to Stan and wrap her arms around his neck, pulling him into a big hug. She puts her leg up in the air slightly, as Stan buries his face in her neck hiding himself from the rest of us. She's been messing with him all day, but I think he's starting to like it. She told me his reactions are funny and I can't help but agree. He gets so flustered. I just hope he doesn't throw up on her. They stand there like that for a little bit to long, and I cough. She pulls away sliding both her arms to his chest.

"Thanks for keeping me safe today, bodyguard." She tells him with a smile.

Stan is beat red.

"Of course". He mumbles.

They finally say goodbye and we start the walk to my house. I told her I would help her do her chemistry homework, but honestly I'm just happy to see her happy. And I get to spend time with her. Which had nothing to do with it.

We finally get to my house and she throws herself on my couch in the living room with a sigh. I chuckle as I put our stuff in the kitchen, setting up the table with chemistry books and homework packets.

"Come on new girl, we got chemistry to do!" I yell from the dinning room.

"No!" She whines, dragging out the words. "I'm sleeping!"

I walk out into the walkway, looking at her as I lean my shoulder on the wall. She's got her eyes closed and her hands across her chest, pretending she's dead. She peeks at me through one eye, and quickly shuts it, sticking her tongue out of the side of her mouth for good measure. I cross my arms and raise my brow at her.

"Damn, she died of chemistry overdose". I get up to walk over, bending closer, leaning my face in front of hers.

I hear her snicker, but she's trying not to show it.

"Such a pity, she will be missed dearly", I poke her cheek with my finger.

She covers her face with her hands and rolls around, facing the inside of the couch giggling.

"It's like I can still hear her laugh". I shake my head sadly. "Come on."

"No!"

I sigh.

"Well, if she's dead— I guess she won't mind if I do this"-

I put my hands on her side and start tickling her through her tight shirt. Stan let me know she's ticklish.
I have no idea how she didn't freeze today.

She screams and kicks around but I don't let up.

"Okay! Okay— stop! I'll do the damn chemistry!" She cries.

"Mission accomplished". I laugh as she sits up and pouts at me.

"I can make coffee?" I try to bribe her.

She gasps and run into the dinning room.

"Come on! We doing this or what?" She yells from the other room.

I roll my eyes and walk in with her, chuckling.

I brew the coffee in the kitchen and pour her a cup. She runs over to me and grabs it thankfully. I take a sip of the black coffee and she gawks at me.

"Gross!"

"What, I like it". I tell her, taking another sip.

"Yuck!" She gags.

"What? you want"- Before I can even finish my sentence, she's pouring copious amounts of creamer and sugar into her cup. Turning the dark liquid into a tan brown, that's almost white.

"You don't like coffee", I tell her, a blank look on my face, "you like creamer."

"This is coffee". She tells me.

"Barely".

She rolls her eyes and takes a sip.

"Mmhmm, it's coffee". She confirms, looking happy, and satisfied.

It's my turn to roll my eyes again, as she sits down at the table.
I noticed a while ago, she really enjoys sweets.

"Okay", I breathe, sitting down with her, "how far did you get".

"...question one..." she looks down embarrassed.

"Okay, question one it is".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936 33 4
You all know the spiel... But I suppose I can still give a description. You're the new kid whose moved into South Park with your parents. You'll soon...
53.6K 819 23
Sorry if this fic sucks Cartmans balls I'm not that good at writing XD try to enjoy anyways~~
123K 2.7K 19
All South Park characters are not of my creation but of the wonderful people of Matt & Trey, creators of South Park. ⚠️Warning there is foul language...
56K 1.1K 15
Let's say that I was a little unsatisfied with the stories I read with Kyle, soo I decided to write my own. Maybe it's not some kind of perfection, b...