Uta's Idol.

De TanijiroOdd

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'RE READY FOR SPOILERS REGARDING ONE PIECE FILM RED OR ANY F... Mais

I'm Uta.
Luffy and Uta.
Pirate Training.
Bink's Sake.
First Disaster.
Our Dreams and a New Genesis.
A Tour Before Departure.
I'll Get Stronger! Uta Starts Training.
The Power Of Observation Haki.
Elegia: The Island of Music
Concert Of A Lifetime.
Demon's Awakening.
Disownment.
Uta And The Five Stages.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Secret, the History of Tot Musica.
Uta's First Concert.
A Family Reunion.
Uta vs The Gale Pirates.
Uta Makes Her First Single.
'Diva' Red And The Ones Who'll Support Her.
Q&A Chapter!
A Change In The World.
Traveling Across The East Blue.
Return to Windmill Village.
The Rising Star of the East Blue 'Straw Hat' Luffy!
I'M THE MAN WHO'LL BECOME THE PIRATE KING!
It's BACKLIGHT!
Uta and the Grand Line.
Q&A Chapter + OC Profiles!
'Fire Fist' Ace vs 'Diva' Red.
Until Next Time!
Welcome To The Caledon Kingdom.
'Massacre Dancer' Rave.
All, But A Fleeting Lullaby.
Across The World.
Concert At Sabaody.
Uta's Date at Sabaody Park?
Save The Mermaid, Camie!
Q&A Chapter + Fun Facts!
Pandemonium In The Auction House!
Silvers Raleigh, The Straw Hat Pirates, And Uta.
Section Leaders Take Action!
Cruel Separation.
Ace's Fate And Truths Unfolded.
Countdown Towards The War Of The Best.
Witnessing The War Of The Best.
Death And Despair.
Save Luffy! Rayleigh and Uta Depart.
We're Finally Reunited.
My Message.
Return To Marineford. (1 year Anniversary! Please Read 'Thank You' Comment!)
Q&A Chapter + Fanart Gallery!
Learning The Way of Haki In The Island of Rusukaina.
A Spar Ten Years In The Making. Uta vs Luffy!
You're My Idol, Now and Forever.
Last Day On Rusukainu.
The Volour Family.
Returning to Elegia.
Man of Science, Dr. Vegapunk.
'Diva' Red the Live Streamer.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Dark Secret.
Tension In Elegia.
Uta vs Abell! A Battle for Leadership.
Uta's Plan. Revive The Demon King of Songs!
The Dark Summoning.
Demon's Reawakening.
The Power Of The 'Demon King of Songs'.
'Demonic Diva' Uta Musica.

Uta And Ace.

2.1K 49 15
De TanijiroOdd

The encounter that many are waiting for. I don't own One Piece.

Uta stares at the man in shock as she doesn't know what to think. She wanted to grab something to eat, but instead, finds herself stopping a dine and dasher who claims to be Luffy's brother. She would've known if Luffy had a brother after all the time she spent with him and he wasn't that much older than her. Surely this man is lying. However, if he was telling the truth, it would explain his reaction and reasoning for keeping a wanted poster of Luffy. All of the sudden, Uta remembers something from several years ago.

After Shanks left, Luffy bonded with two other boys who became his older brothers. One of his brother's is a big time pirate. His name is Ace.

Uta gulps and she begins to tense up.

Makino DID say that Luffy has bonded with two boys who he deemed his brother. Uta thought. All I need to know...

"Are you Ace?" Uta hesitantly asks.

"Yeah. That's me." the man answers. "I'm Portgas D. Ace."

The entire diner went quiet for a bit, but then the silence broke as everyone screamed in shock. Uta looks at the people.

"EH?!"

"Ok, look people, just because he's a dangerous person, doesn't mean he's dumb enough to start trouble." Uta said to the people. "Besides, there's a Marine base not too far from here and the last thing he wants is to make a scene."

Ace looks at the Uta and narrows his eyes, before they light up again.

"You're that diva singer!" Ace said. "Uh, Red!"

This time, the people in the diner scream in shock in reaction to Uta's presence.

"EH?!"

"Would you guys quit it!" Uta yells angrily to the crowd.

"Wait, Luffy did say something about a childhood friend singer..." Ace murmurs. "What was her name? U..."

Uta quickly slaps her hand in front of Ace's mouth, shutting him up. She pulls out a pouch of money and tosses it to the chef.

"Take it!" Uta said.

Uta grabs all of Ace's belongings before grabbing the pirate's and dragging him out of the diner.

"Hey! Where are you taking me?" Ace asks Uta takes him further away from the diner they were in.

Uta stops at a dining area near the river, quite far from the population.

"I don't want people to know about my relationship with Luffy." Uta said.

"It's fine. It's not like they will care." Ace laughs.

Uta sighs, but can't help but feel starstruck. She was in front of Luffy's older brother! Many types of feelings such as happiness and nervousness surround Uta and she can't figure out what to ask first.

"Are you really Luffy's big brother?" Uta asks, now more shy. "He never told me he had a brother."

"Makes sense." Ace laughs. "I, however, know that Luffy has a childhood friend. A strong girl two years older than him and is a great singer."

Uta blushes from the comment and Ace smiles.

"So you're the infamous Uta." Ace said as he remembered Uta's name. "I've always wanted to meet you someday."

"Really?" Uta asked.

"Of course! Luffy will talk hours on end about you whenever he brings you up." Ace explains. "You're a really important person to him."

"I'm glad you think so." Uta said laughing nervously.

"Let me properly introduce myself." Ace said. "I'm Portgas D. Ace, second division commander of the Whitebeard Pirates and Luffy's older brother."

"I thought the tattoo on your back looks familiar." Uta said, putting her fist on top of her palm. "It's the sign of the old man."

"You know him?" Ace asks, shocked.

"I met him once." Uta said. "Back when I was with my father."

"Your father?" Ace asks. "Wait, Luffy mentioned that he met you when Shanks visited him."

"Let's find a place to sit and talk." Uta suggests. "I feel like we'll be chatting for a long time."

Ace and Uta walk around town for a bit and find a diner with an outdoor seating area. Uta and Ace decided to sit over there since there weren't many people there. Just in case for suspicious eyes, Uta changes her hairstyle to her original style, wears a gray jacket, and glasses without lenses for disguise.

"I guess we can't have a rising diva be seen with an infamous pirate, right?" Ace laughs as he and Uta take a seat. "Must be hard."

"I normally don't take precautions, but this moment is an exception." Uta said smiling. "However, talking to Luffy's big brother is a lifetime chance."

"I can say the same." Ace said. "Ever since Luffy told me about you, Uta, I've been looking forward to having a chat with you!"

Uta and Ace take a look at their menus and read through it.

"So, you're the daughter of Shanks?" Ace asks, breaking the silence.

"Yeah." Uta confirms. "I spent my adolescence with him and those years were probably the best of my life. Certain circumstances made us drift apart."

"I see." Ace said. "Having a family is nice, isn't it."

"Yeah." Uta said. "How about you?"

Ace looks at Uta in confusion and Uta lets out a sigh.

"Do you have a family other than Luffy?" Uta asks. "You know, like a father or mother?"

"My blood mother and father died before I could remember her." Ace said. "Whitebeard is my father and Luffy is my brother. I also have a grandfather. They are my only family."

"I see." Uta said.

Before they can continue, a waitress walks over and Uta raises her hand to signal the person. The woman notices and walks over to take the duo's orders. Ace decides to order a seafood platter and Uta orders chicken alfredo. The waitress noted it down and went off.

"Not only did you pay for my food once, but twice." Ace said with a bow. "Thanks so much."

"Sure." Uta said. "This conversation will be worth it, so I want to at least treat you."

"So, let me ask, what's the history with you and Luffy?" Ace asks. "Makino and Luffy told me that you two were childhood friends, but that's all."

"About ten years ago, maybe longer, me and the Red Haired Pirates went to the Dawn Islands for a casual rest. There, we met Luffy, the silly village boy."

"Seemed you like you had a lot of fond memories." Ace noticed Uta's smile.

"We spent a year together, playing, having competitions, singing, talking, partying, crying, and having adventures of all sorts." Uta said. "It was the first time playing with someone close to my age."

"Man, I wish I had a childhood friend." Ace said. "I guess the stories Luffy told me weren't as stretched as I thought. He said something similar. I found it hard to believe he was friends with a girl."

Uta smiles at the thought that she was part of Luffy's memory even while she was gone.

"Luffy changed my life." Uta said as her cheeks warmed up. "I could never forget him."

Ace and Uta begin to talk to each other about their own personal stories of them and Luffy. Uta talks about the competitions that she and Luffy would do, which include eating, fighting, running, drawing, singing and other random things that came into their mind. Ace would talk about how clingy and annoying he was at the beginning, but slowly but surely earned his and Sabo respect and love so the three of them became brothers. Uta's eyes sparkle as she listens to Ace's stories. Uta hates to admit it, but Ace has a deeper bond than her when it comes to Luffy. Naturally, it's because they're brothers, but that didn't make her any less jealous. Just then, the waitress came by and gave them each a glass of water for which they accepted.

"You know, I must thank you." Ace suddenly says which causes confusion for Uta. "You were also the reason why Luffy wanted to be strong and a pirate, right? Not just Shanks."

"I guess, I shouldn't take all the credit though." Uta said. "I wasn't the one who made Luffy come up with the crazy dream of his."

"So you know of it too?" Ace asks, raising his eyebrow. "Luffy's crazy for coming up with a dream like that!"

"I'm just making sure, we're not talking about his dream to be the Pirate King, right?" Uta asks.

Ace nods and smirks.

"What do you think? You think Luffy can do it?" Ace asks.

"What a silly question." Uta sighs as she takes a sip of her water. "Of course he can."

"Good answer." Ace said. "You really are his childhood friend!"

"Isn't it natural to support my childhood friend's dream?" Uta asks.

"Yeah, but you never know." Ace said as he took a drink of his own water. "Anyways, do you have a dream?"

"You first." Uta said, crossing her arms. "Don't make unreasonable requests."

"Fine." Ace sighs as he takes off his hat. "I guess I would have to say that my dream is to make Whitebeard the king."

Uta raises her eyebrow in confusion.

"How about Luffy's dream?" Uta asks. "Don't you want to support him?"

"He can always become Pirate King after Whitebeard." Ace said.

"Do you honestly think that'll stop him?" Uta asks in a serious tone. "What will you do if Luffy challenges the old man?"

Ace was silent for a moment.

"Whitebeard is the world's strongest man and his power is something that even Luffy probably won't overcome."

Ace didn't respond to Uta's words and so she continued.

"Sure Luffy has a reliable crew and all, but that geezer has allied pirates of the New World and over a dozen division commanders." Uta adds. "When that day comes, who will you aid?"

"That will be a decision I will have to make when the day comes." Ace said.

Uta didn't want to accept that answer, but she knew Ace wasn't going to budge.

"Making Whitebeard King of the Pirates wasn't your original dream." Uta said as she took another sip of her water. "If I'm going to support your dream, at least tell me what it is."

"For a singer, you're pretty observant." Ace chuckles.

"A skill of mine is to read people." Uta said. "More of a gift."

Just then, the waitress that took the pair's order came by with two plates of food. She then hands them each the food they ordered and then leaves before telling them to enjoy their food. Ace grabs a fork and is about to dig in, but Uta stops him. She mouthed the words 'I paid' and Ace sighs in annoyance.

"C'mon, it's not like I have any reason to judge you." Uta said. "I was also a pirate once. Trust me a bit."

"You're a stubborn one." Ace said, slightly upset.

Ace looks at Uta to see her smile eager to hear the Pirate's answer. All of the sudden, he began to see things and had to blink a few times.

That toothy smile. It's like Luffy's.

"I just went searching for an answer to my question." Ace said. "In finding that answer, I want to become a pirate and by doing so, I gained two brothers and then I eventually met Whitebeard."

Uta listens silently as she slowly eats her food.

"When pops accepted me as his son, I have always wondered if I am worthy of being his son. Same with Luffy and Sabo" Ace continues. "I have bad blood."

"Why would Whitebeard care about accepting you as his son?" Uta asks.

"Oh, because I'm the blood son of the pirate king." Ace said.

Uta's face freezes and her eyes and smiles stiffen.

"Eh?"

"I feel like I can trust you with this." Ace said, smiling warmly. "Truth is, I'm the son of Gol D. Roger."

Uta's mouth drops in shock, but regains composure.

"No way." Uta said. "Shanks never told me this."

"That's because he didn't know back then." Ace explained. "He only figured it out a few years ago when I met him."

Uta sighs and begins to play with her food.

"You must be proud to be the son of such a great man." Uta said. "I can relate."

"It's not that simple. In fact, it's the opposite." Ace said with a frown. "Growing up, I only heard stories of how evil that man was. Furthermore, he left my mom to fend for herself before losing to the navy."

"I don't have much of a right to say this, but that's not how I see him." Uta said. "But I don't think we'll see eye to eye on this topic. Your rage has been seeping out for a while."

"Hm? What rage?" Ace asks innocently. "Were you using..."

"Observation haki." Uta answer. "I'm not as weak as you think I am."

"You weak? You're joking!" Ace laughs. "You're probably stronger than some of our commanders! You ooze strength!"

"Hearing that from a Whitebeard commander means a lot." Uta said happily. "Even more so as Luffy's brother."

"Anyways, how about your dream?" Ace asks as he digs his fork into his food.

"I'm going to make myself the world's greatest diva." Uta said. "Once I do that, I'll make a New Genesis that'll change the world forever."

"Sounds grand." Ace said as he took a bite of his food. "Big dreams are what drives us!"

"By the way, you never did tell me what the question you were trying to find the answer to is." Uta said. "What is it?"

"A different time." Ace said, smirking.

Uta nods in agreement and the two then begin to eat their food silently. Uta can't help, but try to stop the silence between them. This was Luffy's older brother and If she would talk to anyone about Luffy, it would be him.

"Have you met Luffy since you went out to sea?" Uta asks, breaking the silence. "I met him before he entered the Grand Line in Loguetown."

"I have actually met him recently!" Ace said. "I saw him by chance back at Alabasta."

"Really?" Uta asks. "I know it's only been a few years since you last saw Luffy and longer for me when I last saw him before Loguetown, but he's gotten a lot stronger since you last met."

"You bet!" Ace said, smiling from ear to ear. "Did you see the latest wanted posters and news?"

"Yeah." Uta said. "Luffy defeated one of the seven warlords, Sir Crocodile."

"In such a short time his bounty has more than tripled." Ace said happily. "My bounty didn't rise up that fast when I started as a pirate."

Uta smiles as she and Ace can finally break the silence.

"What's your thought on his crew?" Uta asks. "I've only met Luffy and never got the chance to meet his crew."

"Hm? Why didn't he introduce you to them?" Ace wonders.

Uta thinks back to when she met Luffy and laughs nervously.

"Well, he didn't recognize me." Uta said nervously.

Ace's face turns sour and twists.

"He didn't recognize his own childhood friend?" Ace asks, a bit mad. "When I see him..."

"Wait! Hold on!" Uta said as she waves her hands. "I was incognito at the time so Luffy couldn't recognize me at the time."

Ace relaxes a bit, but is still upset.

"He did pick up some clues, but in the end, couldn't catch on." Uta said sadly. "Well, truth be told, I was kind of glad that he didn't recognize me. It didn't feel right to reveal myself right there."

"Seriously?" Ace asks dumbfounded. "That's your excuse?"

"Well, as a normal singer, I shouldn't be seen hanging out with pirates despite my past." Uta explains. "Talking to you now is risky for me. I couldn't risk being seen with a pirate as Red."

Ace just nods and continues to eat his food.

"If that's the case, I appreciate you talking to me." Ace said bowing. "Life as a diva must be hard."

"Meh, I live on an abandoned island with three others." Uta said. "I don't leave the island often, so the public eye doesn't see me often. Most people know my face through posters and flyers."

"So, what have you been up to since you left Windmill Village?" Ace asks. "All Luffy told me was that you went off to be a singer and instead stayed with the Red Haired Pirates."

Uta toys with her glass of water as she thinks back.

"Judging from your expression, it seems like that's not really the case." Ace said calmly. "Of course, you have no need to tell a pirate."

All those memories are both good and bad. Happy and sad. Anger and depression. However, being with Ace, talking to him, feels comforting, almost like being with her father. Uta has decided.

"Ace, what I'm going to tell you is something very few should know." Uta said. "Be prepared."

The pirate nods and sits back and listens to Uta's story. Ace sat patiently as he listened to Uta talk and his expression said it all. Uta begins by talking about her departure from Windmill Village and her goal to become strong so she can surpass Luffy once she gets back from her trip. She then continues and tells Ace about Elegia. She then told Ace about her Sing Sing fruit powers and how it connects to the being who destroyed Elegia, Tot Musica. Ace's eyes widened at Uta's description of Tot Musica. She can sense the slightest of fear in him from his words. Uta then described to him the place that it once was and she brought upon its destruction being disowned, meeting her friends, and singing new music for people to hear. She continues to talk about her path as a singer and unlike the Section Leaders, Ace made no comment and listens intuitively.

"That's why I decided to go to the Grand Line." Uta said as she finished her story. "I was going to perform for this little town, but apparently the citizens here can't afford to take time off of their busy schedule."

"Huh? Why would that stop them?" Ace asks, confused.

"Apparently it's a financial crisis." Uta said as she sighs unhappily. "And you have the nerve to dine and dash."

"I'm sorry." Ace said as he bows. "Thank you for paying for my meal."

Uta sighs as she continues to eat nonchalantly. She doesn't spend much money anyways so she has money to spare. If anything Abell spends the most money out of everyone.

"So what's Luffy's crew like?" Uta asks. "I only know of Roronoa Zoro, the one who got a bounty and a blond guy with a suit."

"Well, Luffy introduced them to me back at Alabasta, so I might as well tell them to you." Ace said. "They certainly are a joyful bunch."

" First there's Roronoa Zoro, the pirate hunter who wields three swords and a bounty of sixty million. The next person is Nami, the navigator of Luffy's crew and a lover of money, tangerines, and maps. Then Usopp, who's a professional liar." Ace lists.

"Wait, Usopp?" Uta asks.

"Hm, yeah that's his name." Ace said.

"Do you know where Luffy met him?" Uta asks, getting close to Ace's face.

"No, I didn't." Ace said, pushing back Uta's shoulders.

"Do you know if Usopp is a sniper?" Uta said.

"Now that you mention it, he did have remarkable aim." Ace said thinking back. "That would make sense."

"It must be fate." Uta said happily. "You see, Usopp is Yasopp's son! The sniper of the Red Haired Pirates!"

"No way, he's got the son of a member of a emperor on his crew?" Ace asks laughing. "Moreover, he's the son of an elite of the Red Haired Pirates? It really is fate!"

"That's great to hear." Uta said. "Yasopp would always talk about his son and now he's a pirate! He'll be a great member for sure."

"Continuing from where we left off, there's Sanji who's the cook of their ship and specializes in kicking. They got a doctor who's also a reindeer."

"A doctor who's a reindeer?" Uta repeats. "How is that possible?"

"Probably ate some sort of human devil fruit." Ace said. "He's a fun character."

"There was also the princess of Alabasta and her pet duck." Ace said. "Vivi I think, but I've heard rumors that she has reclaimed the throne of Alabasta so I'm assuming she's back to living as royalty now that Crocodile is overthrown."

"That being said, they must be strong if they were able to defeat Crocodile and his crew." Uta said smiling.

"They definitely were." Ace agrees. "Luffy can only get stronger from here."

"Wow, I wish I could meet them." Uta said, pouting. "Must've been fun."

Ace could tell that Uta was hiding something and he has an idea of what it could be judging from their conversations. Ace decides to push the conversation a bit.

"You know, Luffy is still looking for a musician." Ace said as he took another bite of his food. "Are you interested?"

"He already invited me and I declined his offer to join." Uta said sadly. "I want to stick with my singing life."

"Seriously? Even though you like him?" Ace asks surprised.

Uta's face turns red and squeals with embarrassment. Ace looks at Uta with a smug look as he has a better idea of Uta's feelings for Luffy. He has finally got her.

"No, no, no, no." Uta said, waving her hand to the side. "Just your imagination. Hehehe..."

"Oh, really?" Ace asks now, acting smug. "You know, Luffy would be delighted to have you on his ship."

"Well, yeah, he did make that promise after all." Uta stutters.

"And?" Ace asks. "Don't tell you haven't considered it at all?"

Uta looks away in shame. She was hoping that this man wouldn't find out as Luffy's brother would be the last person to know.

"Having a sister wouldn't be too bad." Ace said, chuckling. "Sister in law, I should say. I can spoil her all I want."

"Don't..don't say that!" Uta said quite loudly. "There's no way someone like him will notice me."

All of the sudden, Uta feels a strike to her heart as she mentally damages herself.

"Hm, you're right since he's quite oblivious." Ace said.

A second strike.

"Not much for anything other than adventures."

A third.

"And sees everyone as friends."

The final hit felt like a bullet rather than an arrow. Uta leans back and groans as she can feel her soul leave her.

"You ok? Your coughing blood." Ace said.

"Let's change the subject." Uta groans as she recovers from reality. "Well, regarding joining Luffy's crew, the main reason is because I haven't made my New Genesis."

Ace thinks back in the past and remembers something.

"Now that you mention it, he did describe his dream as a New Genesis once." Ace said, rubbing his chin. "I found it quite strange to word a dream like that. Didn't really fit his personality. Now it makes sense."

"I want to be a world class diva." Uta said. "A strong singer. One that can beat Tot Musica and change the world with my singing."

"A pirate king and a world class diva working together to make a New Genesis." Ace said smiling. "Wouldn't that be something! I wish Sabo was alive to hear this."

"At any rate, I don't even know where Luffy even is." Uta said, crossing her arms. "Who knows where he sailed off to."

"You'll meet him again soon, after all I didn't come here just to see them." Ace said. "It was by chance."

"You mean you didn't come to Paradise to seek out for Luffy?" Uta asks. "Then what's your reason for coming here? Aren't the Whitebeard Pirates taking refuge in the New World? I would assume that they don't have any business here."

"I'm on a mission." Ace said as his face turned stern. "Let me ask you, what is the one thing that someone should never do to their crew mate?"

"Betrayal?" Uta asks. "That's what I felt when the Shanks left me."

"Close, but it goes further than that." Ace said in a serious tone. "How would you feel if you found out one of your crew members killed another one of his own in cold blood?"

Uta's eyes widened with shock. Living only with the Red Haired Pirates, the thought of them killing each other is out of the question. Unthinkable. Upon hearing that, Uta's blood boils with rage and anger. She clenched her fist so hard that she bent her metal utensils.

"Your fellow crew mate killed one of his own?" Uta asks, trying to calm herself. "Unforgivable."

"Exactly." Ace agrees. "Unthinkable would be correct. In the end, he did just that."

Ace takes a sip of water before continuing.

"As the one who took over his division crew, it's my responsibility to confront him." Ace said seriously. "No one from the Whitebeard Pirates would get away with such a crime. So I tracked him to this location."

"I agree and I can see how serious your goal is." Uta said angrily. "Who is this character and what's his reason?"

"His name is Marshall D. Teach. He also goes by Blackbeard." Ace said.

"Never heard of him." Uta said as she crossed his arm to think.

"Not surprised." Ace said with a sigh. "He didn't do anything that caught the news yet. However, I did hear that he has his own crew now and not only that, but he caused some havoc back at Drum Kingdom. This all happened in the last few months."

"As expected from a former Whitebeard commander." Uta said as she ate her food. "Geez, now I can't enjoy the rest of my food."

"Yeah, sorry."

"It's fine. I'm the one who asked you."

"Don't feel sad about it and let me change the topic." Ace said with a smile. "Let me tell you about my adventures to lighten the mood."

The pair decide to finish their food and once done, Uta paid for the food. However, Ace left a tip since he felt bad for leaving Uta to pay twice. The two then leave the place and walk down the street together. They were both silent as they walked side by side.

"You know, I'm not joking when I say that you should be with Luffy." Ace said.

"You should drop the subject." Uta sighs. "You said it yourself. He 's not one to see people anymore than friends or family."

"I don't think you realize what kind of impact you have on his life." Ace said. "I have now realized that after talking to you."

Despite Ace's words of sincerity, Uta refused to take them for granted. She has put herself too far down to believe him at this point.

"Please stop." Uta said.

"He would talk about you every time we sang." Ace continues. "He made a promise to make a New Genesis alongside you."

"I said stop." Uta repeats.

Ace stops walking and stares at Uta which catches the singer's attention. Ace wouldn't normally push someone this hard, but he found Uta's stubbornness annoying.

"What?" Uta asks angrily.

"Uta, let me ask you, do you know why Luffy wants to be strong?" Ace asks.

Uta's silence answers Ace's question.

"He wanted to be strong, so he can be on equal footing with the friend he lost!" Ace yells. "He became strong for you!"

Uta's stare at Ace in shock. In her mind, Uta doesn't believe Luffy to be that selfless. It doesn't match. He wanted to be strong to become a pirate. Ace must be mixing his words.

"He wanted to become strong so he could become Pirate King." Uta clarifies. "You need to be strong for that."

Ace glares at Uta in anger.

"Let me explain it to you." Ace said.

~Eight years ago...

"Luffy, you're pretty weak."

"Huh? No I'm not!"

"You can't beat me or Sabo. You're too weak."

"Ugh, so what if I'm weak?"

"Ace, don't be mean."

"I'm just telling the truth. That being said, I have a suggestion."

"What?"

"Why don't you become a pirate with me when I sail? That way you don't have to train as hard! It'll be fun!"

"No, I don't wanna. I want to be strong on my own. I'll wait until I'm seventeen."

"Huh? Why?"

"Because I want to be strong enough to stand beside her!"

"Her?"

"Yeah, she's the greatest and strongest singer in the world!"

~

Ace rubs his head as he remembers that one conversation from way back. Uta seems to believe Ace a bit more, but her pride seems to go against his words.

"Believe me now?"

Uta says nothing and turns her back towards Ace.

"He sees you as the strongest singer." Ace said as he stopped walking. "But, all I see is a stubborn brat."

Uta's eyes widened in response to Ace's comment and she slowly turned her head towards Ace. Uta's anger flares up and the veins in her head bulge.

"Brat?" Uta asks in a low and threatening tone. "Did you call me a 'brat'?"

"You and Luffy are like two peas in a pod." Ace said sternly. "Just like when he's angry and doesn't listen, he's no more than a brat. Just like you."

Uta's eyes dilate with rage and glares at Ace.

"Huh?"

"Uta Punch!"

Uta didn't hesitate and threw a punch at Ace with blinding speed. However, Ace catches Uta's fist and glares at her in the nick of time. Still, her attack took Ace by surprise and let out a sigh of relief.

She's also using haki? Ace asks himself. So it wasn't my imagination.

"Still think I'm a brat?" Uta asks as she tries to push her fist forward. "You're not much older than me I bet."

"Huh, you're stronger than I thought." Ace praises as he tries to overcome Uta. "However."

Ace heats up his hand and Uta pulls back her hand and grips it in pain. In retaliation, the singer kicks Ace across the face which was enough to knock his hat off his head. Uta backed away from Ace after striking his head. She then takes a look at Ace's hand to see it catch on fire. Uta then understands the meaning behind Ace's epithet. She and Ace glare at each other. Uta shakes her hand casually to wave away the pain and Ace spits the blood from the cut on his lip.

"I saw an empty valley about a few miles away." Uta said coldly. " Wanna go? 'Fire Fist' Ace?"

"I'll burn some respect into you." Ace said seriously as he put his hat on.

I hope you like the conversation between the two. It seems like they're up to date with each other and getting along. Ace even accepted Uta if she were to be together with Luffy. What a nice brother. Next chapter will be Uta vs Ace! Hope you look forward to it!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

60.2K 2.3K 62
(completed) From tagging buildings, parkouring, late-night skateboarding, gymnastics, competitive dancing to much, much more, Miya Atsumu just wants...
2.1K 58 11
Started: Aug 24, 2023- ? You are a strong young woman who ate a dog devil fruit and wants to travel the Grandline. Wanting adventure, looking for lov...
33.9K 749 23
Two childhood friends who fell in love meet again 10 years later. Will anything have changed? What will happen when one can see exactly when the othe...
12.5K 509 14
(MODERN AU) • • ⚠️THIS FANFIC CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION AS WELL AS OTHER MAJOR THEMES⚠️ Abuse. Child abuse. One of the worst thing...