Under A Dark Cloud

By Else_Milch

After finally gaining her freedom, Keira is set off to live on her own out in the open world. Until one night... More

Under a Dark Cloud
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Is it too late to say sorry?
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
~*Bonus Chapter*~
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Not an update but still important
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32.5
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Mini A/N
Chapter 37
Sorry XP
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Just another A/N again ( O 3 O )
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Bad news for you
Just A News
Chapter 45
....
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
=_=

Chapter 35

20.6K 507 40
By Else_Milch

Keira's Pov :

Before she left the Villa...

" Please come and meet me here, Keira. I shall be waiting for you. "

My eyebrows furrowed as I kept on reading the letter over and over but the same words remain as they are written on the letter.

A few minutes ago, I just received this letter from one of the men in here. He never spoke anything as he gave me the letter and left with a nod.

But the thing is about this letter is that it didn't show any signature or name of the owner who wrote this to me except for the " To Keira Valentino. " Nothing. Not even an initial of some sort is written at the bottom or any part writeable in the letter.

I shook my head in disapproval about the letter and stood up from my seat. Maybe it's just a prank caused upon me or maybe the mailman read it wrong and gave it to the wrong person instead. But even so, in short, this is just simply a paper without an owner but I have to show this to Cloud first. This letter might contain something like a mini device tracker or something that the naked eye could not see easily.

Just when I was about to reach out to the door knob, I noticed something about the texture of the letter as I held it. Checking what's behind it is that some of the letters were slightly wrinkled than in the front. I didn't know and see it well since the room was dim due to the fact that curtains are closed.

I held the letter in my hand as I turned around and walked towards where the curtains covered the glass wall. With a swift swipe of the my hand, The curtains moved to the side, enabling warm bright light seep inside the room.

Taking a step back, I held the letter up towards the sun. Soon enough, Words began to form at the back of the paper and my eyes widened when I know who it is. I quickly went to the desk and wrote the address down in another paper.

After that, I immediately placed the letter inside the drawer and went to our walk in closet to change into the clothes we bought from Cassandra's store with some matching flats. With that, I went out of the room and headed towards the living room.

As I headed down, I spotted Gian walking across the main hallway towards somewhere. I quickly called out to him as I try my best to walk down the stairs as fast and as careful as I can. By that, I am slowly walking down the stairs, One by one.

Gian noticed me descending down the stairs slowly and carefully as He stopped and looked at me with a smile. He was kind enough to wait for me as I struggled to go down the stairs.

" Buon giorno, Señorita Valentino, " Gian greeted me cheerfully in his native language with a smile. Thank God, I picked up a bit of Italian words from Cloud and it's meaning.

" Good morning to you as well, Gian, " I greeted back with a smile. He beamed at me as He pointed me and the stairs back and forth with a slightly confused expression.

" So, Why were you such in a hurry? Well, Not that in a hurry since you walked down in a slow pace but you pregnant and all, it's understandable, " He said with a smile.

" It really is noticeable after all, " I murmured to myself, thinking that it wasn't noticeable because no one spoke anything about it asides from the people who already knew. Maybe they already knew but didn't want to voice it out.

" So, What can I be of service, Mrs. Valentino?, " Gian asked me politely with a smile.

" Oh, Uhmmm, Can you take me this address?, " I answered as I held the paper to him. He took it from me and looked at it, then me, then back to the paper.

" May I ask why you are going to this place?, " Gian asked me.

" To meet an old friend actually. Wanted to meet up with me, you know, " I said with a smile.

Gian looked at me as if trying to see if I was just gonna " meet up " with a friend. Well, That's true but I just hope that Gian doesn't ask who He is because I know he will notify my husband about my whereabouts and who I am with.

He nodded and smiled at me. I smiled at him back.

" Do you want to come with me for shopping perhaps?, " I asked him.

He looked at me and I noticed how his eyes widened a bit then back to normal. He coughed and looked to his left side nervously with a smile.

" I, uhmmm, kind of busy with the work I have and helped with the work of Capo's and some other stuff that has tons of work and I will be busy with- "

" I get it, Gian. It's ok with me if you don't like to come. " I giggled. He looked at me, his cheeks slightly red.

" Oh, Can you call in someone to drive me to this place?, " I asked.

Before Gian could open his mouth and say something, He stopped and excused himself for a minute. He placed a finger in his ear piece and listened to whatever someone said to him.

He looked at me and smiled,

" Good news actually. I suddenly have a call that there are, I guess, 1 or 2 men will send you to your destination. I'm sure they will love to go shopping with you, Mrs. Valentino. "

" Oh, I see, " I smiled and remembered something. I added,

" Oh, Can you tell my husband that the pool swimming will be canceled today? "

Gian's eyes furrowed a bit and asked,

" If I may ask, Is it not better to ask Capo about your plans in swimming together personally? "

' Oh..... '

I looked sideways as I tried to think up of a reason. I really didn't want to tell Cloud because He might ask why and I might fear that he will never let me out to city if He knew I was meeting just any old friend.

I heard Gian sigh and I looked at him ti see him smiling at me back.

" I understand. I will have them send you there and ensure your safety and protection but do not worry about awkwardness, because they will be watching you from a nearby distance, wait, I mean that they will watch you- ugh, They- "

" I get it, Gian. Thank you so much, " I cutted him off with a thanks and a smile. I patted him on the shoulder as I passed by him and went to the front lawn and wait for my ride to the city.

~~~~

Cloud's Pov :

A few hours passed by as I continued my work like always. Even though my mind is completely focused on the planning and preparation, A part of me still worries ober how my wife is doing. From time to time , Bad images start to pass through my mind that could happen to her and it gets worse and worser.

The image of her getting kidnapped and being touched made me slammed my pen hard in the table in frustration, breaking the pen and cutting myself in the process.

I need a drink right now. This is one of the habits I am accustomed to whenever I worry or stress myself out too much. After this, I'll be back to normal and I can get back to work. Hopefully, I might still be considered sober and take a shower to cool my head down and remove the stench of alcohol before my wife comes back.

I stood up and went out of the door to get some alcohol. Luckily or coincidentally, One of my men happened to bring whiskey with him and offered it to me. Accepting it with a thanks, I went back to the room. Inside, I placed the glass and the bottles in the coffee table as I sat down in the easy chair and started to pour myself a glass.

Why the room you may ask? Simple. I just make sure I don't spill any alcohol on the floor and I could just directly go to the bathroom to take a good long cold bath to ease my nerves.

~~~~

After drinking and pouring myself countless of times, Hours passed by like a blur to me. My vision cloudy and I couldn't think straight. The world around me seemed to sway as I struggled to stand up walk towards the bathroom.

' Dio, Why is it so f**king hot here? '

I started to unbutton my tux, which proved to be really goddamn hard with 4 hands. I don't know. It looks like I have 4 hands and I am struggling to get this thing off me.

After successfully removing my tux and other pieces of clothing, leaving me in my boxers only, I tried to walk my way to the bathroom in this spinning world but I ended up falling on the bed.

I started to crawl down under the covers, wanting to rest already but a part of me wanted me to go to the bathroom. But the other part of me won as I positioned myself in a sleeping position.

Suddenly, The door opened and I lifted up my head to see who. It was so damn hard to figure it out who it was in my drunken state.

The figure was close to me and stopped there. It moved and wiggled around until it went under the covers with me. I squinted my eyes to see who and all I can make out is a feminine figure.

I immediately assumed it was Keira as I smiled goofily. Before I can open my mouth and say something, A finger was on my lip.

" Just....go...back to sleep....and..let...me....handle...the....rest.... "

I nodded in response and did to what the voice commanded. My eyelids were now heavy as I started to close my eyes slowly. I easily welcomed the darkness with open arms as it took me in its embrace. But something in this darkness told me that this is all wrong and I would instantly regret it but I paid no attention as I entered into slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248 36 18
Imisi's life is disrupted the day she mistakenly finds out about the BIG SECRET she runs but her freedom is once again lost. She resigns to her fate...
894 18 1
Finding your boyfriend drunk on the couch ends up changing Freddie’s plans of a nice evening alone.
810 80 37
Living a hard life come to realize the guy she is in love with is the cause
154 2 13
This love-adult story is about two mafia family (They are enemies). Until one day one family wants to leave...until on their way they find something...