Rising 🎤 {Glee} {1}

By Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... More

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
5. her last name
6. its my life
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
17. you watch me
18. i was born this way
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
6. one way or another
7. i kissed a girl
9. you're all i want
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

8. senior year sectionals

594 12 2
By Boonannaxdd

(Glee: episode eight: Hold Onto Eighteen)

____

the new directions were falling downhill.

with now their theatre girl lead being suspended for stuffing the ballot box for kurt and spencer to win which the two boys still weren't too happy about since it sabotaged their votes and election, and only having four girls minus rachel in the new directions wasn't good for them.

"sectionals is in our auditorium for the first time since nineteen sixty three," finn spoke standing up from the riser, "too much talking, not enough looking for songs for sectionals,"

mr schuester looked at the music sheets as the hudson twin brothers stands up, "we need to do something upbeat," finn looked to their teacher, "mr schue, maybe we need to concentrate on our performer problem..before we set our set list,"

spencer nods his head to what his twin said, "i agree with finn, i know that santana has gotten some cheerios to join the troubletones and we know the cheerios can dance, we need star power," he included.

"we need sam evans,"

spencer said as he thought about his big lipped best friend who had transferred along with his family to kentucky, "sam transferred," mr schue said with a pointed look to spencer, "his whole family moved, we don't even know where he is,"

finn smirked, "he's in kentucky, it's just across the boarder from cincinnati," mr schuester looked to finn, "how do you know where he is?"

spencer rolled his eyes, "even homeless people have facebook," his brother said when spencer added, "and sometimes me and sam talk on the phone,"

____

santana lopez stands next to her best friend at her locker taking out her textbook from her locked zoning out what her best friend said as samaria just flirted with her girlfriend out in the open.

it made santana happy to see her and her boyfriend's best friend be out and open about her and brittany's relationship knowing how much samaria hated hiding her feelings for the blonde cheerio.

from the corner of her brown eyes, she could see her boyfriend talking to a cheerio who santana knew happen to have a crush on the now ex wide receiver since spencer now didn't want to be apart of the football team.

spencer laughed at what the girl beside him said as the cheerio was in the same class as him and had also witnessed what had happened in the class between their classmates, "it was so funny," the cheerio laughed, her hand moving out and touching spencer's arm who wasn't wearing a hoodie, so her hand made connection to spencer's bare arm.

"move your hand, sophomore, before i move it for you,"

santana now appeared behind her boyfriend who still had his back facing her knowing how jealous his girlfriend could get, closing his locker turning around as the cheerios' hand moved off of her boyfriend's tanned arm.

spencer hudson took a quick glance at the sophomore cheerio who only rolled her eyes at santana's jealously, "oh please lopez, he liked having my hand there,"

"uh no i didn't,"

spencer added as the latina cheerio sent a look to the sophomore cheerio, "go from in front of me before i make you do suicides in practice," the cheerio quickly disappeared making a smirk came onto santana's face, "jealous santana, i could get used to that,"

santana rolled her eyes playfully feeling her boyfriend now hold her hand in his larger one, leaning down to peck his girlfriend's lips, whose hand moved to the back of her boyfriend's head seeing the same sophomore cheerio at the end of the hall, moving her boyfriend's lips back onto hers again when he pulled away.

"mm," spencer pulled back, his lips falling into his goofy grins, "as much as i'd love to stay here and make out with you, i have new directions business i need to attend to," santana furrowed her eyebrows, not being able to say anything when spencer kissed her lips one last time before moving away from her, "i love you!"

her boyfriend shouted as he moved further and further down the hallway, "i love you too," she spoke smiling seeking her once again boyfriend's boyish grin knowing how much santana loved his grins.

____

spencer rather then going with his twin brother and rachel berry to go and get sam to join the new directions and do his junior and senior year at mckinley stayed in lima ohio.

"are we sure yet which band members are joining us?" artie asked the group motioning behind him to the band members who spoke amongst themselves, "well, looks like floppy hair bass dude, chapped lips mcgee and johnny tromboner,"

"god, we're screwed," quinn looked at her fellow female member, "no we're not. i know for a fact that we're winning,"

spencer couldn't keep the smile off of his face zoning out the conversation the new directions went into as their glee club teacher and male lead came into the room with sparkling cider, "not if i can help it,"

"sam!"

the new directions all came towards the big lipped blonde headed boy embracing him in hugs smiling at the boy who had transferred, "i wouldn't be here if it weren't for finn, spencer and rachel,"

sam smiled appreciatively at his best friend who pats his arm, "i sort of uh lost my way, but...true friends help you find your way back,"

"aw," finn smiled, "let's hear it for sam evans," he said popping the cork off of the bottle, "all right, enough of the sentimental stuff. it's time y'all get a little country back in this joint," finn poured some of the cider into red solo cups, "oh!"

kurt furrowed his eyebrows looking to his step-brothers who sang along with sam evans and the new directions about their red solo cups in their fellow glee clubbers' hands.

spencer danced alongside his fellow dance glee clubber, smiling at his best friend.

Let's have a party
I love you red solo cup
Solo cup
Solo cup

sam finished the song with the new directions all clapping their hands as santana came into the choir room, "just heard the news that trouty mouth was back in town," she spoke coming in front of sam evans.

"i've been keeping a notebook, just in case this day ever came," spencer held the red cup in his hand looking at his girlfriend, "welcome back, lisa rinna. i've missed you so much since your family packed their bags, loaded them in your mouth and skipped town," sam smiled at her words, "can't tell how many times i've wanted to enjoy a crisp pickle, but couldn't find anyone to suck the lid off the jar. i assume you've been working as a baby-polisher, where young mothers place their infants' heads in your mouth..to get back that newborn shine,"

santana looks at her ex boyfriend, "so glad you're back, i haven't seen a smile that big..since the claymation abominable snowman..got his teeth pulled by that little gay elf dentist." she closed her small notebook, "love, santana,"

sam smiled at his ex girlfriend, "i've missed you too, santana," he moved the acoustic wrapping his arm around her and lifting her off the ground with a smile.

once the two pulled back away from each other, santana looked to her boyfriend who stands next to where she stood, leaning on her tippy toes and placing her lips against his cheek smirking as she now walked out of the choir room.

____

the new direction boys were in the choir room, "six, seven, eight, bam-bam-bam," the boys all copped mr schuester's steps, "step and hit, come on! to the beat,"

puck stopped, "what does it matter anyway? it's not like we have a chance of winning—not without the girls," rory nods his head, "sir," the boys all looked to their irish member, "girls smell better than ham, and when they're dancing and bouncing around, you can't help but watch them,"

"well, that's it then," their glee club teacher said pointing a finger to rory, "we'll take what's most appealing about us as a group, and we'll use it to our advantage,"

blaine proceed to say adding a spin where spencer furrowed his eyebrows at the move knowing that will not help them win sectionals especially if the troubletones have an amazing choreography choreographed by their own fellow blonde cheerio, "no,"

"look, blaine this—" sam did what blaine did, "is totally boy band, what we need to sell here-" sam said putting a hand to his best friend's chest snapping spencer out of his daze, "—is sex," he then did a body roll.

"what the hell is that?"

blaine questioned making spencer question how innocent blaine really was, "it's a body roll. that is sex, boom, boom," the new direction boys all them started to roll their bodies, "man's not wrong, i got light tingles where it's only 50-50 for tingling,"

"yeah, yea, yea," finn nods his head, "sam, that's awesome, that exactly what we need," blaine shook his head, "no, that's not what we need, we don't have to resort to..that," he said pointing it out, "it's cheap, you know, it's selling out,"

sam looked at them, "i came back here to win. when you're desperate, sometimes you got to, you know, use your assists and do what you got to do to get back that advantage," sam said, "this is the advantage," he said once again rolling his body, "of course that what you think. you have ti think that in order to sleep at night."

"what the hell does that mean?"

spencer sensing the drama stepped in between them, "it means i'm not for sale," sam leaned over his best friend pushing blaine back, "whoa! whoa, whoa, whoa,"

the ex wide receiver looked in between his two friends, "hey," he gently moved blaine further away, "forget it," blaine scoffed now walking out of the choir room.

spencer glancing to his glee club teacher, "i'm guessing this rehearsal is finished," mr schuester nods his head as spencer picked up his bagpack and walked out of the choir room.

____

the troubletones came in behind their glee club teacher, spencer's smile widening at the sight of his girlfriend in her sectionals dress that reached her knees that she looked absolutely breathtaking in.

maybe if the new directions didn't win would be because of their own male singer having his breath taken away by his girlfriend.

"looking good, ladies!" mr schuester came to where spencer stood, "we just came by to say, may the best glee club win." santana nods her head, "yes, and just in case, that glee club is us, i have convinced ms corcoran to consider a contingency plan,"

spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "yes," shelby nods her head, "in the event of a new directions loss, troubletones have voted to allow any of you to join us at regionals,"

"your welcome,"

"excuse me?" mr schuester said standing in front of his glee club, "that is incredibly rude, santana," finn spoke, "we're being nice," samaria added to stick up for her best friend, "it would be rude if we followed you around and every time you took a step, we played a note on the tuba,"

finn shook his head as mr schuester stepped forwards, "thank you for the offer, miss corcoan, but right now, we're gonna concentrate on winning this thing,"

quinn stepped forwards from behind her ex boyfriend moving spencer slightly, "and we will be winning, shelby, we've got it in the bag," she then turnt to look at her baby daddy, "puck here is gonna come through for us, he's such a shinning star in every conceivable way. don't you think?"

the new directions plus the troubletones all looked at what quinn had said to the troubletones glee club teacher, with spencer moving quinn back behind him, "good luck everybody, see you on the ice,"

"santana, wait a second,"

spencer stopped his girlfriend in the doorframe as the rest of the troubletones went into their choir room, with santana now looking at her boyfriend who was dressed in a white tuxedo with black trousers, and a black bow tie.

her hand coming up to her boyfriend's lapel of his blazer smirking up at him, "good luck out there," spencer looked down into his girlfriend's brown eyes, "i don't need luck, when i know we're gonna win,"

santana pats her boyfriend's cheek with a smirk, "we'll see about that," she avoided her boyfriend's chapped lips and kissing his tanned cheek making spencer frown when santana moved from him with a teasing smile, "good luck,"

____

spencer hudson sat in the auditorium sitting beside his best friend where his girlfriend sat behind him as they watched the unitards perform their number on stage.

"oh, they're pretty good," spencer ran a hand through his black hair, turning his head back to look into his girlfriend's brown eyes seeing that santana also thought the same thing as him.

where he feels a hand go into his hands, looking down and seeing his girlfriend's hand in his and squeezing her boyfriend's hand knowing how much her boyfriend wanted to win so that she'd and the troubletones would come back.

"good luck," sam said turning to face santana who scoffed at her ex boyfriend, "we don't need luck, trouty mouth,"

spencer sniffled his laughter as his girlfriend let go of his hand standing up from her chair, looking down to her boyfriend sending him a soft smile to which spencer returned knowing that his girlfriend was a bit nervous to perform on stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen, from McKinley High, competing for the first time ever, The Troubletones!"

spencer clapped his hands as the troubletones were now on stage as their music started to play, the hudson's male eyes following his girlfriend's every move.

I should of changed that stupid lock
I should have made you leave your key
If I'd known for just one second you'd be back to bother me

spencer smiled at his best friend's voice knowing that samaria joined the troubletones because her voice was always getting subsided by rachel berry and mr schuester's need to always have rachel singing lead in every single performance the new directions did.

I'm a survivor
I'm not gonna give up

spencer smiled once again seeing his girlfriend and mercedes being partners as samaria and brittany were partners.

his blue eyes moved on every single troubletones member knowing that brittany, his girlfriend amd samaria probably choreographed the whole performance smiling when seeing his girlfriend dancing in his standing up position.

I will survive

the troubletones finished their performances as spencer and the new directions all made their way backstage to get ready for their sectionals performance, spenver showing his boyish grin to his girlfriend when she came past him alongside the troubletones members with smiles on their faces.

"Also from McKinley High, let's give it up for the New Directions!"

the new directions stood in their five, five, five formation as tina, brooke, quinn and micaela were all in the middle of the new direction boys.

A-buh, buh, buh, buh, buh
You went to school to learn, girl

tina sang lead as the new direction did their choreographed routine, with the new directions now moving away from kurt, tina and brooke.

Things you never, never knew before
Like I before E expect after C

brooke and kurt sang as spencer moved around the auditorium stage, and still doing their choreography.

And why two plus two makes four
Now, now, now, i'm gonna teach you
teach you, teach you

spencer danced alongside his ex girlfriend as he sang backup along with the new directions letting brooke, tina and mike have their time to shine.

A-B-C
Easy as one, two, three

spencer hudson moved to his position in the three formation as him, mike and sean all danced in front.

Or simple as do, re, mi
A-B-C
One, two, three
Baby, you and me, girl

the new direction did their choreography where mike, spencer and sean went overboard rolling their bodies.

Your education ain't complete
T-t-teachers gonna show you
Show you, show you
How to get an A
Na, na, na, na, na

a smirk came onto spencer's face when his eyes met his girlfriend's slightly widened eyes as for the second time in history, mr schue was showcasing her boyfriend's and friends dance moves.

Oh, A-B-C
It's easy as one, two, three
Or simple as do, re, mi
A-B-C

brooke and tina went in front singing the song together walking in front of their fellow glee clubber members.

That's how easy love can be
Sing a simple melody
you and me

the four new directors girls all danced in front as the new direction boys all ducked down as spencer and mike tumbled across their auditorium stage with smirks on their faces.

Sit down, girl!
I think I love ya!
No! Get up, girl! Show me what you can do!

tina and quinn both moved sam and spencer to where mike was, who then turned around smiling at his two friends who proceeded to roll their bodies together.

Shake it, shake it baby

santana's hand came over most of the cheerios' eyes at her boyfriend's body roll feeling her lady loins tingle down there, watching as her boyfriend smirked when they went back into their choreographed routine with mike in front again.

Easy as one, two, three

the new directions heads were all down with their hands clasped behind their backs as the lights dimmed, with the spotlight going onto quinn, "this is a story about control, my control,"

where micaela now had the spotlight on her, "control of what i say, control of what i do," she smirked at the audience as quinn came beside her, "and this time, we're gonna do it our way," the two girls voiced to their audience.

Control started to play as the new directions sung and did their choreograph to the song their teacher had chosen where once again the lights dimmed as Man in the Mirror started to be played by the band.

I'm gonna make a change
For once in my life
It's gonna feel real good
Gonna make a difference

spencer sung coming into the first spotlight as artie went into the next spotlight singing with spencer smiling kindly to his friend whilst he sung as puck, blaine and sam joined him and artie in the spotlight.

That's why i want you to know
I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and then make that change

the lights behind the five singing boys started to show the new directions who sung and danced backup for the five boys who are singing lead.

Oh yeah
I'm asking him to change his ways
You got to change

spencer and the four boys moved back to where their fellow glee clubbers stood on the platform, singing and dancing clicking their fingers moving side to side.

And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and then make a change
You gotta get it right while you got the time
Cause when you close your heart
Then you close your mind

spencer looked towards his girlfriend who smiled to where her boyfriend sung and danced with his friends seeing her boyfriend moving forwards with blaine amd artie as the new directions joined them wrapping their arms around each other.

their performance dying down as the auditorium crowd all cheered and applauded for the new directions as spencer looked to his left seeing his twin shaking blaine's hand with spencer nodding his head to blaine with a kind smile as micaela came into her best friend's arms as sean pats his best friend's shoulder.

"we've so got this in the bag,"

the new directions all came off stage all jumping and cheering as they went into the choir room, "get over here," quinn embraced her ex boyfriend who smiled in his friend's arm happy to have quinn back in the glee club with her blonde hair not having the ex head cheerio with her pink hair and nose stud in.

santana behind her boyfriend's back had sent in applications to school that she knew her boyfriend had wanted to go to but didn't want to apply not knowing if he would get in like juliard or even colombia.

she didn't want her boyfriend to go to ohio state for basketball when spencer hudson could do everything, he was a triple threat and his talent wasn't going to be wasted playing basketball in a not great university.

____

the three show choir groups were all standing next to each other, with spencer not listening to a single word the judge said as he looked towards where his girlfriend stood.

her hands intertwined with brittany's and mercedes's hand hoping that they had won so that meant the new directions would be over, his blue eyes meeting his girlfriend's brown eyes who sent him a teasing smile.

a smile he knew all too well.

"third place, the unitards!" the clown judge said as the female lead of the unitards went to go and grab the third place trophy happy in her accomplishment.

the new directions and troubletomes moving into the middle as spencer sees his brother talking to the female lead of the unitards seeing kurt have a confused expression on his face.

"kurt, come on,"

the hummel not glanced to his brother who motioned with his head for kurt to join their glee club who had moved further into the middle of the auditorium stage with the troubletones, "in second place, we have the troubletones!"

"in first place, the new directions!"

arms came around spencer's shoulders where the hudson male was shocked in his best friend's arm as seam chuckled pulling back from his best friend, "we did it! we came in first place!"

however his happy expression went out of the door after embracing most of his friends seeing the troubletones shocked and frozen state as they have came second.

his eyes moving to his girlfriend when the new directions started to make their way off of the auditorium stage as the audience started to move out of their seats and out of the auditorium doors, "hey,"

spencer came in front of his girlfriend with his white blazer open, as he stood in front of his girlfriend who showed no emotion, "tana," his voice got his girlfriend out of her frozen state, "we lost,"

her sad tone made spencer sad knowing that his girlfriend and their friends had worked really hard on that performance number, "i know," he engulfed his girlfriend in a hug as her head laid on her boyfriend's chest, who wrapped his arms around his girlfriend's body, "it's okay,"

____

the next day, the new directions were in the auditorium after their win, they all had went to breadstix with them all celebrating their sectionals win.

spencer sat on the platform of the auditorium stage, running his hand through his black hair wishing that his girlfriend would rejoin the new directions as rachel started to sing We Are Young.

halfway through the new directions performance, santana, brittnay, samaria, mercedes and sugar stand near the auditorium stage door.

Whoa

spencer's attention moved away from micaela who smiled at him pointing over to where his girlfriend stood with her friends, her hands clasped together sending her boyfriend a smile.

Tonight
We are young
We are young
So let set the word on fire

samaria moved her hand to hold onto her blonde headed girlfriend's hand smiling as they sung along with the new directions.

We can burn brighter than the sun

quinn moved first going towards where her friends were standing, singing lead as she went towards them motioning with her fingers for mercedes to move towards her.

Carry me
The angels never arrived
But i can head the choir
So someone come and carry me home

rachel hugged her ex boyfriend looking straight towards santana who stands by herself as the rest of the new directions had come and gotten the other troubletones members with spencer now wrapping an arm around samaria who leaned her head into her best friend's chest singing.

We are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter than the sun

rachel held out her hand for santana who took the theatre girl's hand smiling as rachel leaded her to where finn and spencer hudson stand with spencer letting finn hug his girlfriend first.

We are young
Tonight
We are young

spencer from behind his girlfriend wrapped his arms around her waist, singing into his girlfriend's shoulder placing a kiss to his girlfriend's shoulder who smiled.

mr schuester joining them chuckling as their song ended with spencer spinning his girlfriend around and placing his lips upon hers in a sweet kiss as everyone cheered for the couple as spencer's cheeks redden at the attention now on him and santana.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 3.4K 79
He hates her... She hates him... So why can't they leave each other alone? Being partnered up in science was one thing, but now having to spend time...
2.6K 85 18
Glee Club. The lowest of the low at McKinley High. Jack Andrews the schools golden boy joins all because of a plan. Behind his golden boy image, is a...
804 50 2
(Marking as completed so Wattpad won't delete) Florence Hudson, twin sister of Finn Hudson, learns that joining the glee club changes her life in a w...
12.2K 265 13
When Victoria Berry is forced into auditioning for Glee Club by her sister, she finds herself tangled in incessant drama. What could happen when a ce...