Meet Some Friends Of Mine (So...

Oleh ahdhfhwjdn

A choose your own ending in the world of South Park. Who will you meet? Who will you love? Who will you hate... Lebih Banyak

Authors note
A Fresh Start
Pancakes
"New Girl..."
Hey Neighbor
Lovely Lady
Looks Good On You
More New Faces
One of Us, And Snow
Pact
It's Mine Forever
Note To Self
Remember
"It's Pretty"
"Little Bear"
I Choose Never
I Would Love You Forever
To Much School Spirit
Wildfire
Act Natural
Question One
Teacher And His Student
Always The Flirt
Warm
Red Hot
Where Is She?
You Should See The Other Guy
Fist Bump
The Blowup Bed
Like, like
Raisins
Yes, or No?
Author Note (part 2)
What Are Heroes For?
We're Losing
Party clothes
Call Girl Sees All
Deal With The Devil
Phase One
Endgame
No Matter What
Get To The School
A Pity
A Lucky Man
Is A Dead Man
Call Upon Me
Words Left Unsaid
Deadreign
The First Revelation
"My Dear"
Oh, How Wrong I Was
Bastards
I Watched You Die
The Second Revelation
Butterflies And Fairly Lights
The Calm Before The Storm
Party Date
Spill
Hexed
It's Always Something
Naïve
The Flu
Kyle's Visit
Stan's Visit
Kenny's Visit (1)
Kenny's Visit(2)
Annoyingly Desperate
Cartman's Visit

Revenge Body

1.5K 52 54
Oleh ahdhfhwjdn

~~~~
The sky has darkened by now, and all the boy have gone home. Except Kyle and Stan who decided to take the party to Kyle's house. Before they'd gone, they had asked her if she wanted to go with, she shook her head as she walked upstairs. Kyle followed her up as his insides twisted as knotted together. They sit on the bed together as silent possessing washes over them.

"How are you feeling"? Kyle had asked her.

She only shrugged.

"Better now, I guess".

Kyle didn't believe that as he scans her face. Dark bags and irritated eyes curse her once lively features. She just looks exhausted.

He tucked her into bed and shut the lights off, sitting again next to her body, tangled in bedsheets and blankets. Kyle didn't say anything, but he didn't have to. She knew. They boys were there for her, and they always would be.

"I'm not scared of Wendy". Kyle said in the darkness of her room, reaching out to play with her hair as she falls asleep.

"You should be." Is all she said before closing her eyes.

He sat there, with her like that for a while, as she drifted. Not wanting to leave until she was safely pulled away by her dreams. As her breathing slowed and her body relaxed, he softly caresses the side of her cheek, brushing ever so slightly against her soft, cold skin.

After that the two went over to Kyle's house. They walked up to his room and sat on the bed with heavy sighs, that carried more then just concern.

"That was awful".

"Devastating". Stan added.

"On her first day too.."

"It's my fault". Stan looked down.

"Dude, you had no idea"-

"But, I did! I knew something was up. I should have pushed her harder- I should've said something"-

"Stan, it's okay." Kyle looked over at him compassionately. "She's fine. We figured it out."

"Yeah, but now we're a fucking couple". Stan put his head in his hands.

Kyle just went quiet. Not even sure what to say to that. He was trying not to think about it.

It made his insides burn as he looked over to Stan, he should understand this feeling. He doesn't, he's never felt it before. Sure, he's dating girls, and he's seen Stan date his fair share, but he'd never felt anything so intense. He chocked it up to, just wanting to protect her, as a friend. He likes all his friends, he thinks, And she's no different. As a friend. Maybe it's because she's a girl. In his mind, that made her special. He lets go of those thoughts though as he speaks again.

"I guess that's the pact broken". He tells Stan.

"Not really, I mean it's still on. None of us like her, she's a friend. We're not really together".

For some reason, Kyle feels lighter as he says that to him.

"It's just for a while, after that, it's back to normal". Stan reminds him.

"Yeah, your right".

"None of us like her".

The words kind of bounce off the room.

Stan looks at his hands, at how he had held her in his lap for so long. As she shook and cried. He felt a sense of pride, but he didn't know why. He'd made a friend feel better, he figured. That's all it was. He was nervous though, how was he supposed to act around her outside. The way he acted with Wendy, he supposed. His feelings for Wendy were gone a long time ago, but something else burn in the way now. He was angry, pissed at her. Hatred.

Stan figured he'd take it slow, see what she was comfortable with, and ease the "relationship", into the schools eye. Slowly. The school had gone nuts when they figured out Wendy and him were together, so he had no doubt this would soon blow up the same. Plus— she was new— every guy wanted a chance to speak to her today. He'd heard the whispering as he walked around school, they thought she was hot, they wanted a chance. He feels bad, like he took her chance of finding a real guy, but at the same time, he felt something else about it. He doesn't know what though.

Kenny was blatantly jealous. He's told the boys as he said his goodbyes earlier, he didn't want everyone to think Stan and her were together. He wanted to get back at Wendy though. He just wished it was the other way around. That wouldn't make much sense though.

Cartman was pissed. This didn't involve him, yet, he was feeling things about it like it did. He walked home that night, more confused then he had been in a while. What was it about her that made him feel? Why was she different? And why the hell, does he want to ruin her? She makes him angry. Irrationally angry.

The rest of the night was uneventful, a complete opposite of the day.

~~~~
           ________________________

I awoke the next morning to my alarm, unapologetically bringing me back into existence. I close my eyes and hit snooze.

Ten minutes later, my mother is shaking me awake. I feel her, but I don't want to get up.

"Your going to be late, honey". I hear her say through my tired ears.

I sit up with a sigh and thank her. I was hoping she would leave for work already, so I could skip. But that means Wendy wins.

She's not winning.

I start getting ready, I'm already up— might as well look nice. I do my makeup, throw on the hottest outfit I can find, and head downstairs to see my mother had already left. I guess she starts early. I feel like I haven't talked to her in a while. I grab my bag and walk out the door.

I'm shivering in the cold as my bare skin is out slightly. I guess you could call this my "revenge outfit". I feel confident though, as I see my friends at the bus stop.
They're staring at me wide eyed and I see a blush creep across Kyle's face as he respectively looks away. Cartman has no shame in looking me up and down, scowling, as I look over to Stan who's also looking at me. Their checking me out.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in". Cartman whistles at me objectively.

"Hi guys". I wave at them and stand next to Cartman.

He swiftly pushing me around, standing on the other side of me now, so I can stand next to Stan.

I roll my eyes.

Right, I'm a taken woman now.

I giggle at the thought. It's so silly, it might actually work.

I look over to Stan and he blushes, he's about to say something when Kenny walks up to us.

"Mmhmm!" (Damn!) He mumbles in a singsongy tone.

"Hi Kenny". I wave at him.

He effectively pushes Cartman out of the way so he can look at me. He checks me out unashamed, looking up and down. He lands on my ass and stops his eyes.

"Kenny"- I sigh, pushing him lightly on the arm.

"Mmhmm mmh?" (What's all this for, princess?)

I shrug at him.

"Wendy wants me to be invisible, so I'm making myself visible". I tell him.

"Mmmh Mmh! Mmh mmmhhh hm." (You look hot! Turn around for me baby.) He says wiggling his eyebrows at me flirtatiously. His tone is low and smooth.

"God damnit, Kenny". Kyle says as I blush, redder then I've ever been.

That voice is going to kill me.

The bus drives up as the boy bicker to each other over me. I roll my eyes and step on first. Kenny's quick to stand behind me and I cover myself from behind. Everyones looking at me, and I mean everyone. But if I can handle Kenny, I can handle them.

"Mmmh mmhh!" (Woo hoo!) Kenny yells as he sits down next to me. 

Cartman grabs him by the arm, pulling him out of his seat. He pushes Stan down next to me. He's confused at first but when he catches my eye, he blushes and looks down. I laugh at them. Kenny's on the verge of tears and he sits down with Kyle. And Cartman sits with the same boy from yesterday. He's watching me, rubbing his thumbs together, and I wonder what his name is. As I wave at him he looks away.

"Oh, hamburgers!" I hear him whisper. I can't help but think he's adorable.

The bus drives off and I relax in my seat.

"Y-you look nice". I hear Stan stutter out.

I look at him and flash a smile.

"Thanks, baby". I thank him, leaning in close, whispering. I may or may not have accentuated my chest just a little as I lean towards him.

He widens his eyes and looks at me shocked. I see his eyes quickly flash down to my chest, and even faster, away to the side.

"Fuck". He whispers covering his mouth.

Oh, this is going to be fun.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

38.7K 817 19
You have lived in Southpark your entire life but nobody has ever really noticed you, nor have you really noticed any of them. You grew up being a sin...
1.8K 59 49
Makenzie, a 4th grade student had just moved to South Park. It's the last place she wants to be after moving 4 other times that year. Life can't get...
96.5K 2.1K 36
This is the second part of my fanfic "What's your problem?" I recommend that you read the first one before this since it's the beginning of all of th...
298K 4.8K 32
South Park X Reader. Teens most the time ----------- I don't own South Park I don't own fan art I do own the stories I do own the cover -----------