me, u& hennessy | K.F

By naiithewriterr

#1 𝙠𝙖𝙮𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙘 - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin whe... More

zero.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
.. part 2
.. part 3
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
new story update!

one.

17.1K 379 133
By naiithewriterr

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 •
Freshman in College

"Ma I'm not going to stay with that nigga he really got me messed up" I scoffed with a mug plastered all over my face, at this point I'm so done with trying to convince her about that man.

I'm BIG eighteen and she wants to go spend time with him for my summer break like I ain't supposed to be outside this summer with people I actually care about, he made his choice when he decided to go marry another woman and have his family.

And I decided to stay with my own and live far away from him so after all these years he all of a sudden wanna "rekindle" with me, like if the shit was that easy I would've been done it.

He left when I was eleven he was "sick" and needed to get help. Me being young she couldn't tell me that he was cracked out on drugs so I thought it meant he was ill with a disease or something.

According to my moms he went to rehab and got better but he never came home, he went some where else and good for him but why wait till I'm 18? And don't want anything to do with ya bumass anymore?

I'm sure if he decided to call me when I got a lil bit older to understand maybe after the age of thirteen cause nobody got an excuse you actually gain sense at that age, and being thirteen I wouldn't be too young to understand what he was going through.

I most definitely would still be tight about him marrying someone else but it wouldn't hurt me as much as it does now.

And my mom thought it would be best to tell me about going to his place an hour before they already made the arrangement but I was too caught up in my ways to just let it go.

"Leilani just go and test it out, maybe it won't be as bad as you think" she nonchalantly shrugged and moved around the island table to go stir whatever she had cooking on the stove.

"Ma.." I said barely above a whisper already knowing when that nigga comes he ain't gonna hear a peep outta me and he best not try not lovey dovey father shit wimme too cause ain't nobody his daughter I'm going as a simple guest to his house.

She walked towards me and gently held onto my hands and rubbed her thumbs on the back of my hands as she stood in front me "Leilani you'll be fine I promise" she reassured me and gave me a soft smile as she did so.

"So if I go can Shania come wimme?" I asked with a slight sad face, I most definitely needed company if I was going to stay with him and I wasn't going alone.

"It's up to her parents and your father" I rolled my eyes at her claiming that man to be my "father" I don't even know what to call him when he does "but if you want her to go you ain't got much time cause he soon reach" she told me as she walked away and went back to her pot.

Taking out my phone I immediately FaceTimed Shania, she thankfully answered on the second ring "please go ask your mom if you can stay wimme for the summer break" I pleaded and walked back to room to get my bags and take them downstairs.

"Whewww girlaaa I thought you was gon leave me down here!!" She exaggerated as I heard shuffling come from her background probably from her sprinting to her mom's room "mama! Mamaa!" She called out even louder "I'm going to stay with Leilani for the summer break is that okay?"

"Yeah that's fine text me when you get there" her mom replied and a smile immediately broke out onto my face and my sadness flushed away, I don't know why I thought her mom would be strict cause her mom is the exact opposite she laidback and chill.

She disciplines her children and whatever the case may be but she allows her kids to be free as long as their responsible and safe, but my mom on the opposite she ain't allow me to do shit, and if I did my older sibling would have to be there.

I picked up my duffle bag and put the strap on my shoulder "Nia how you long you need to pack cause that nigga Backdoor bouta be here".

"Did you just call him back door?" She asked with a tight lipped smile and I already knew she was holding in her laughter.

"Yes. How long you gon take?" I repeated as I struggled with these two heavy ass bags bringing my body down to the damn floor.

"I ain't gon take long for real probably bout ten minutes if that" she shrugged and propped up her phone so I could now see her folding and manoeuvring her clothes around.

"Aight hurry up Imma text you when he here" I told her and she nodded her head, ending the FaceTime I put my phone in the back pocket of my jeans and put the two duffle bags at the front door then went to go get my lil case from outside my room.

From the looks of it to him he would probably think I'm moving in but never fucking that I'm a person that loves to over pack, one because I'm indecisive meaning I need options, lots of options.

"Lee he outside" my moms said as she looked through the blinds and I could hear his car outside the music loud but not bleeding eardrums loud. Rolling my eyes my moms opened the front door and brought my bags to his car.

I went into kitchen to get a few drinks and snacks from the pantry I had my two freshly rolled blunts behind my ear as I walked back towards the front door I texted Nia to let her know we on the way.

Keeping my eyes locked on my screen I heard him and my moms talking bout whatever so I just got in the car.

They finally decided to bid their goodbyes and he got in the car and turned up his music as he drove to Nia's house I was happy that my moms told him that Nia was coming or I would've had to say something to him, and the only time I'm talking to him is when I've smoked these two blunts.

Nia only lives about five minutes away from me so the drive wasn't long at all, he parked up outside her house and I got out to go knock on her door.

Just as I knocked on the door opened and Nia came out with her bags taking one of them from here I opened the trunk and put the bags next to mine.

"Girl I got the Hennessy!" She semi whispered and flashed the bottle rolling my eyes at her I got back in the backseat Nia following right behind me.

I closed the door and leaned my head on my Nia's shoulder not ready for what's about to come.
––

As we entered the new side of NewYork I ain't never seen before Backdoor turned onto a road full of houses and I ain't gon lie they looked mad nice like he got washed money, glancing out the windows they're was kids playing out on the roads.

Some were playing basketball with the hoop being in the drive way, some were on bikes or scooters and some were just sitting down chilling and/or smoking.

Backdoor pulled up to a house two houses down from the kids playing on the street and parked up in the driveway.

He turned off his the ignition and got out of the car, both me and Nia looked each other simultaneously before I huffed and got out the car Backdoor was taking our bags out the trunk and I waited for him to finish so he could go inside and I could smoke.

Huffing he turned around with his hands in his pockets "look Leilani I know you'on wanna talk to me and shit. I get it you got your reasons, but at least keep whatever attitude you got going on outside and not in front of my family.

They don't know you enough for you to be giving them disrespect, aight?" He said as if he lost every single brain cell known to man kind.

"I could care less about them. I ain't here you I'm here for my moms so she could see that I'm at least trying to be cordial" I corrected cause it's crazy how thought this shit was all about him.

"Hmm anyways lemme take y'all to the room" he closed the trunk and locked the car doors I held a tight lipped smile and picked up my bags and put one on top of the suitcase and the other across my body. Nia and I followed him inside the house and it was surprisingly empty.

As in his family wasn't here.

They had family pictures all around the house, I didn't want to look at them too much before I bursted out into a fit of tears.

In my lil short and quick glances I saw a lil girl, a lil boy and then a grown man, he wasn't grown grown just about my age or older than me.

And that's what really blew me cause how he older or the same age when Backdoor left when I was eleven? That means he a lying cheating ass bitch.

This nigga really did my moms dirty, I wonder if she even know about this nigga that's basically my new founding twin.

We got to the room and Backdoor turned right around to go somewhere else, the bed was sure as hell big enough for the both of our petite bodies so that wouldn't be much of a problem.

I put my bags in the corner of the room and turned around to face Nia taking something out her bag.

"I'm gonna go smoke you coming?" I asked her and she nodded her head I took off my hoodie leaving me in a cropped tank top with black leggings and my black crocs, leaving the room I held onto my lighter and phone and made my way outside to go sit on the brick wall.

I left the door kinda open just incase it was one of them doors that automatically lock when it has been closed, taking the blunt from behind my ear I fixed up any imperfections that has might occurred and brought the blunt up to my lips to light it.

Successfully lighting up the blunt I took three big ass inhales and took the blunt away from my lips and looked around my temporary neighbourhood, it seemed pretty chill for the most part just kids enjoying themselves and that was pretty much it.

Since it was summer it was currently 7 o'clock and the sun still not had set so the kids could play outside for longer as during winter the sun sets by 4 and ain't nobody outside playing when them street lights come on.

Being too engrossed in smoking my blunt I didn't realise the lil boy in front of me tryna get my attention on his lil tricycle "hello" he smiled and I politely greeted him back as much as I scream fuck them kids but they always manage to melt my heart every time I come into contact with them.

"Why you by yourself? You got a older sibling or something watching you?" I asked and looked around to see if anyone had their eyes on him.

"Yeaaaaa" he giggled and pointed at a boy with furrowed eyebrows looking for something, or more like someone.

"You should go tell him you're okay before you give him a heart attack" I chuckled and took another hit of the blunt hearing a loud name being yelled out.

The lil boy in front of me laughed at the top of his lungs thinking that this was some game, his laugh let the boy who was looking for him come rushing over here. "My fault he ain't mean to disturb y'all" he apologised once he got to us.

"Nah you're good" I mumbled feeling the high finally do its magic after seven hits of the damn blunt.

"You from around here I ain't seen you before" he asked and slightly scratched the back of his neck, the lil boy that was just in front of me was now giggling away as he went to go continue playing with his other lil friends.

"Excuse my lil bro he a bad kid" he joked and watched his brother play ball with a slight smile on his face.

"He look like a good kid to me" I disagreed and looked over from his lil brother to him, he was actually attractive he dark-skin with his hair in a current afro, he was wearing a white tee with grey sweatpants and white socks with Nike slides.

He had a gold chain around his neck and a ring on his pinky finger, he looked like an older version of his lil brother "you ain't answer my question though you just move here or some?"

Nodding my head I finally got the roach off the blunt and threw it towards a bush "yeah I'm only here for the summer with my friend Shania" who waved at him even though she was in her own lil world.

"That's what's up" he nodded "you gon love it here so much you'on wanna go back lemme get your number though" he sneakily added on and I put my hand out for him to give me his phone.

He looked down at my hand before reaching in his pocket and handed me his phone with it unlocked.

Going to the phone application I saved my number in his phone I put my contact as "lei🎀" I gave him back his phone and he looked down at the contact.

"Lei?" He repeated as if it was my real name or something.

"Short for Leilani, but you ain't never tell me yours?" I said and took my other blunt from behind my ear and made my lil checks for imperfections.

"Setty, but niggas just call me Set" nodding my head I semi burned the end of the blunt and felt his eyes one glancing back up at him he weirdly enough chuckled "you gon smoke in face and be greedy?" He joked watching me light the blunt.

Rolling my eyes I moved down the brick wall and patted it for him to sit down but all he did was lean on it, I sparked up the blunt and took my three signature inhales before I passed it to him.

Leaning over to face Nia I whispered "this about to be a crazy summer" Nia chuckled and nodded her head in agreement.
———

edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 15.6K 62
𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖? 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙢𝙢!! ━━ "Anyways y'all I'm bouta hop off cause I'm so mother fucking hungry...
88.9K 2.1K 36
"Cam! Cam! Where are you?" I started screaming. Already scared that he might died. "Mary..." I heard someone say. But it was too quiet to know where...
70.1K 1.2K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
101K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...