KING

Av LucyKiatu

KING KING is a underground lord who is known in many names GRIM REAPER : As many who have seen his face have... Mer

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
CHAPTER 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
CHAPTER 37
chapter 38
writer

chapter 29

6 2 0
Av LucyKiatu

KING POV

All the news outlets are hot in tails with the former president scandal. The president has ordered all legal unit to search for him, apparently he is missing.

And all the evidence that had been disclosed to the public could not be used in court but had swayed public opinion. All social networks, tv programs are covering it. And has even caught attention of other countries,  it will be a hard thing to cover.

So the former president has a huge red mark on his back. But i guess he is not alone, cause now the police are after Peter's ass too. Bottom line is my mood has been great since i woke up.

Too bad i can't spend it with Lucian, he was called in and had to go early. So i spent my time with Sun instead before going to meet Can and the others.

I then took the secret passage to meet with Can and the others.

"Any progress". I ask as i step in.

"Nope. Just waiting for him to make a move". Came Rema's response.

The rest of the time was spent with us strategizing and warming up, among ourselves. We then moved near the abandoned warehouse where peter was supposingly going to show up.

And we didn't have to wait for long, because peter with his bunch of men arrived. Causing, a sweet smile to spread on my face. Turning to Can i find him mirroring my smile, it's time we give peter a shock of his life.

Rema and Baba had already found their way in, so we decided to join them.

"Hello Peter". I announce my presence

His face as he turned was almost comical. His guards around him, were on stand ready for his command. I guess Baba was right they looked trained enough.

"Well not the guest i was expecting. But i will make do". Peter replies after he reigns in his shock.

"We just wanted to return the element of suprise, you once showed us". I smirk. "Seem like you were planning to end him. Why meet someone with all of this". I wave around to his guards.

"Well he has always been a sneaky bitch, who can't win in real fights". Can says as he removes his mask.

This time peter actually gasps in shock as he stares at us.

"Miss me peter. Cause, i thought about you every day". Can continues with a cheeky smile.

Peter pulls his gun but before he can shoot, his hand is shot probably by Rema. This inturn marks the beginning of our fights.

Guns are used in the first half of our fight until all the bullet finish. Then hand to hand combat begins and soon Rema and Baba join us on the ground.

We had taken most of the men down and i could see Can dealing with peter. Making a move among his men, which wasn't that hard, me and Can gang up on peter.

He was trying to hold up but it was clear we had a upper hand. The sirens were heard, meaning we didn't have much time.

So now we were fighting to disable. But before we could do the required damage, the police arrived. I mean they have never arrived this early in scene before, they must be under a pretty tight pressure.

I keep my mask back on. Turning to the entrance i see Lucian among other police as he scans around until his eyes land on me.

"Nobody should move". Their captain shouts.

"Good luck with that". Rema shouts from somewhere behind and makes a sprint, followed by many others.

Turning back peter is already gone and Can seem to be running after him, i make a run to his direction and pull him towards me successful avoiding a shot.

I hear a gasp behind me, only to turn and find Lucian falling on his knees. I swear everything was happening in slow motion as i watch him with a pained expression, falling down.

He must have shielded me from a shot, as he seem to be in pain and was covered in plenty of blood. I wanted to scream, hug him. Assure him that he is going to be fine, but for some reason i was frozen in place.

I couldn't even breath, i still don't know anything that is happening. I can hear distant shouts like a background noise. There is a pain, almost physical piercing through me. Am seeing my dad and Can being shot all over again.

It's playing in my head, and as i try to clear my hear all i can focus on is the blood on Lucian. MY LUCIAN, HE IS HURT. He is getting paler by the second and that seem to snap me out of whatever trance i am in.

"Go". He whisper yells, his eyes filled with so much love and pain that actually causes my chest to constrict more painfully.

I make a move to run to him, but Can pulls me aganist him and ducks us out of sight. Successful avoiding another incoming shot. I could have sworn i was the one holding him, not the other way round.

I start struggling out of his strong grip trying to go back my Lucian. But he tightens his grip.

"Stop". I growl. "He needs me, he needs....fuck.....please.....please....he is bleeding". And only now do i notice that i have been sobbing rather loudly.

"Snap out of it, you staying will only make it worse". Can says softly but firmly.

"Fuck you". I growl and make a perfect throw at his ribs, causing him to release a painful gasp and i use this opportunity to make a run for it. But he uses his legs and and maintain a perfect lock.

I would probably later admire how he did it with the pain am sure he is feeling. But my priority as of now is my boyfriend who is shot trying to protect me.

"Stay fucking still goddammit. I can't let you run blindly to your own death". He groans

"Let me go". I say angrily

"Oh for fuck sake.........he is....".he begins answering with his own growl but is interrupted by a gun which misses him by centimetre.

"Stay still". One policeman says.

We both freeze in our position. Before Can releases me too fast, causing the guy to shoot but i had already thrown my knife which had lodged into his shoulder.  He lets out a painful screech, and Can takes the gun from him.

I drag my eyes to where Lucian was but he is no longer there. Can pulls me to him and shoot at the people, around us as we make the run of it.

Our car was immediately packed at our escape route as planned. Rema was at the driving wheel and Baba was looking at us anxiously,  and he began shooting people behind us probably to buy time.

As soon as we make a dash at it, Rema had already step on it and we were out of there. We had already planned the escape route so he knew where to drive to avoid cameras and police. I bet they will be everywhere.

Rema hits the wheel. "What the fuck took you guys so long". He shout angrily.

Baba was also looking at us curiously. "Are you guys ok?. Was anyone hurt?".

But both of us were quiet. I had my head turned facing the window, i had so many emotions right now that i didn't know which to pick. I felt very helpless, another person i failed to protect.

"You better open your fucking mouths, or so God help me. You were risking all our lives pulling that stunt, we had a plan that both of you insisted that we strictly stick on. And am ok with my life being risked at any occasion but Baba was also here, and you guys could have died". Rema overall shouts, and i can tell he is pissed.

"Lucian got shot". Can says quietly.

"What?". Baba says as he whips his head to look at us then specifically at me.

"Shit". Rema curses angrily before taking a very sharp corner at a very high speed.

Making me move to be thrown sideways and to be hold by Can until the car returns to the road and i push his hands off me.

"Wear your seat belt or I'll make you wear them". He growls.

I keep the seat belt on, cause i don't want to talk to him more than is necessary right now.

"I'll find more information about his condition immediately as we arrive. Don't worry". Baba says gently.

The rest of the ride is silent, as we make our way back to the mansion. We use the secret passage to enter the mansion  and immediately as the car stops am out of the car. I feel dizzy and i have a strong urge to throw up right now.

Can is hot on my heels, but i can feel Baba and Rema trying their best to give us space. And it would have been wise for Can if he followed their example because i could hurt him very badly right now.

He yanks me by my arm when he sees am opening the walls that directs me to the mansion.

"Stop.....lets talk". He growls

"The fuck do we talk about. Ha!". I say as i push him backwards. "How you stopped me from helping my boyfriend as i let him bleed to death. Right infront of me, when he took a shot trying to protect me". I say as i stab my chest angrily. "Yet i left him for dead".

"Can you get over your emotions and think". He returns angrily. "He was with his teammates, how do you think you playing a sweet boyfriend would have made him look. No, you tell me". He says as he pokes me on the chest. "Would he have thanked you when he is on the wanted list and no longer a fucking detective. Ha!. He pushes me hard. "And let me remind you, you are a fucking leader. When you go out with your team, you don't pull a stunt like that could keep them in immediate danger".

"I wanted to protect him. I honestly don't care what anyone thinks, because HE is important to Me". I point to myself angrily. "Because i can't loose another person I love. Because i cannot fail to protect another person i love. So what if  he is in the wanted list". I say as i throw my hands in the air. "He will be alive. I'd rather have him alive and hating me than dead". My voice hardens. "And you don't get to fucking say anything about being a leader while you left the same team to hide for 5 fucking years".

Can stares at me and i could see that i have hurt him badly, but he was masking it with anger.

He punchs me causing me to stagger backwards.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer ocksĂĄ att gilla

65.7K 3.3K 42
The Grim Reaper makes fun of death. He laughs at it's sight. He lives for it. However, an agreement has been made, decades ago, between Grim and God...
9 1 1
The Criminal Reaper, an exceedingly skilled man who works for CHO(Criminal Hunting Organization), a hidden organization created for the sole purpose...
9.8K 373 12
Aiden has been able to see ghost since he was a little boy which makes him an outsider to people who don't understand his gift. The only person that...
4.7K 156 12
DemonXHuman, ManXMan. Hero is your average boring nobody, and quite content with it if you ask him, until a demon shows up and messes everything up...